Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

"Just go to stores in person. I ordered a dress based on a photo on their website. The dress I received bore a small resemblance to the one in the photograph. When I contacts them, the "best" they could do was a 30% refund. So I am stuck with the dress and it's not what was represented.
It's a pretty dress and the sewing is nice. It's just so completely not the dress I saw in the photo and when ordering online, pictures are EVERYTHING.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Dear customer,

We deeply sorry to hear your disappointment. It is our goal to make every customer feel welcomed. We value every one of our customers and strive to provide high quality products and services that will satisfy all. We are truly sorry if we did not succeed.

We have sent you email to your : k**18@yahoo.com.Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I am currently in discussion about my request for a partial refund.

The dress arrived by the estimated estimated shipping date. My daughter tried the dress on the following day and was quite shocked by: (i) how short the dress was as depicted by the website photos; (ii) one arm sleeve (portion at elbow) was quite different than the other; (iii) the front top of the dress was tight and flat and not as flowing as depicted by the website photos; and (iv) the royal blue color of the dress is darker than as depicted on the website. Further, the length of the dress hardly was long enough to cover her rear end standing, let alone how short it was when she sat down!

UPDATE: DressFirst has agreed to accept a return of the dress. I had hoped the dress would have worked for us, due to the time constraint we were under. I am quit thankful they have agreed to accept it back and had even offered pay for shipping.

We may try another order in the future but will be more careful with our order.

Thank you DressFirst for your kind response.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

Sorry that we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. I called you and reached an agreement. I have sent you an email to your email address: jlwheeler22@gmail.com. Would you please confirm me back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time.

JJsHouse service team”

"Les chaussures sont magnifique. La pointure correspond bien à la pointure française. on se sent bien dans les chaussures. j'ai pris les frais port pas urgent, car le mariage n'est que le 23 Août et je l'ai ai reçu 15 jours après avoir valider ma commande ; comme prévu par la poste contre signature."

"Everything perfect! Quality of the dresses, perfect measurements, fast shipment, safe packing, good prices - I couldn't have been more pleased! Ordered two dresses so far and would definitely always buy from Dressfirst.com again!"

"I ordered dress in my own size and I coudn't be more satisfied! It is absolutly gorgeous and really good tailored. Love it and will definitly buy again from dressfirst! Thank you!"

"I am thrilled with the fit and quality of my dress.
I admit I was skeptial ordering a dress by measurements, without a fitting because I am large busted and curvy, size W16, not an easy fit. I was very careful getting measurements and painfully Honest (which is hard). I suggest having someone who sews to measure because this is really important. I used the "custom measurement" option. And I added measuring from the "hollow" to below my bust, since I'm a DD size. This gave me the perfect depth in the pretty tucked bodice that fits me Perfectly! In addition the fit through the ribcage to the waist is spot on. All the little tucks are even and flattering, the straps are just right for a bra.
This dress is for my son's wedding in August and I am very happy. The dress was ordered and shipped to me in less than two weeks. I received a phone call checking on a measurement, which I found really reassuring. I do admit to a bit of trouble understanding the woman's accent but we both spoke more slowly and clearly and did fine.
I am happy to reccomend DressFirst to others.

"I ordered this dress two weeks ago, and I was so worried I wouldent get it on time to my wedding, 5 of July.

It arrived to day!! Thank you so much!! I tried it on right of way, and its just beautiful!! Im looking forward too show it to mye husband to be on our weddingday :)

Its just as gorgeous as it looks on the picture. '

I will definitely order from Dress First another time also!!
Have already told many of my friends about Dressfirst, and that they should look her, to buy a dress, for any occasion.

"An absolute scam of a company that refused to cancel my order even when I agreed that they could keep the cost of the shoes & just refund the shipping. The women told me I'd be happy with my purchase & she was sending them, whatever. Cheap tat, that you have to pay extra delivery charges for when it arrives!! Be aware!

In response to my complaint a service team member contacted me immediately & resolved the situation by refunding the shipping cost & also for the shoes. I now feel a more satisfied customer.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-18-2014

“Dear Jane:

We have called you and sent you email to your : ant***ond@gmail.com.Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I received my dress today. I chosed custom size and it fits perfectly! It is such a beautiful dress!!! High quality, beautiful color, fabric and lace are wonderfull!! Also a very good costomer service. When I wrote an amail, I got an answer very fast, the employees where very helpfull. 5 stars!!!"

"Very pleased with the dress! Exactly my size, nice color, good textile. Very quick delivery and thank you again for a super nice dress!!! "

"Thank you very much. Got my dress 9/6 (2014) and it is wonderful and very beautiful in reality. I ordered with custom measurements and it fits perfectly! Dress was VERY well made and the color Fushia is fantastic!
Thanks again for a very beautiful dress. I will recommend you to all people who are unsure to shop with you that it is fantastic!

"the shoes I bought fitted perfectly and are the comfiest shoes if ever worn!
thankyou so much for providing me with my debutante shoes, can't wait to show them to everyone on the night

"Hi I want to thank dressfrist for a verry verry Nice dress and a excellent costumer service :) thank you verry much I look forward to my next dress from dressfrist ;) "

"I am so pleased with my dress! It looks exactly like the picture and fits perfect. I wasn't sure what to expect, however, I was pleasantly surprised! I would absolutely order thru DressFirst again and would recommend them. So many dresses to choose from, I picked out a simple but beautiful dress for our backyard wedding! The only issue encountered was with the delivery. My dress was made and shipped very fast, however, once it was shipped closer to home and ready for delivery to my house, that is where there was a bit of frustration, totally on DHLs end. But once received, I couldn't be more happier. Thank you DressFirst, Jerri-Lynn"

"Perfect!
This dress was absolutely amazing. Exactly like the pictures and more than i expected. I really recommend both the dress but also this webshop, everything went very quick and i have had no problems at all with the order. Shipped it to sweden for free aswell.

Perfekt klänningen.. precis som på bilden och riktigt bra kvalite. Det vart över förväntan. Har provat klänningar i Stockholm för runt 3000-4000kr och denna fick jag för 1050kr helt otroligt! Jätte nöjd med både klänning och hemsidan, jag har inte haft ett enda problem. Och allt gick jätte snabbt!

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.