• Dressfirst.com Dressfirst.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2015-07-01

"Horrible. The worst experience I have ever had as an online customer was this one.
Colour, was by far as in the picture presented on their site. I ordered a fuchsia dress, when arrived, was totally pink.
The cut of the dress, totally different than in the picture. If you don't believe me get my email and you will be convinced.
137£ for the dress. I bet the costs aren't more than 50£ and I repeat myself, extreme low quality. The embelishment looks aweful and totally different in comparison with the publicity picture.
Free shipping was actually extra costs for 60$
IN CONCLUSION. THEY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME INTO DRESSLAST. "

2015-06-11

"just ordered once, and I will order even more on this site!
high quality, beautiful product, fast shipping, safe payment
I'm very happy with the things I ordered here
I really can recommend it!"

2015-05-16

"Dear Dressfirst!

Thank you very much! Very nice, and comfortable all shoes what I ordered. I am glad that I found out this side :). Only from here I order. Express, cheap, and reliable.
Marianna"

2015-05-07

"I didn't get my dress yet, but it's strange that you can't call either mail to them. I didn't get an order number so I can not track mY dress! I'm stressed right now Aand my wedding is coming closer!

Rep reply posted May-08-2015

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping at DressFirst.com! This is customer service representative from DressFirst.com.

Please note that your package is on the way and will reach you within 2-3 days.

We checked that the email you used to place the order is dede@hotmail.com and the shipping confirmaiton email we sent to this email address. Please check it. We also sent you the tracking number to your dede@hotmail.com .

Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we could help with.”

2015-04-08

"I was so stressed about this way to buy my prom dress. I wasn't sure if this site was secured and If after paid the order they never send my dress. But what I liked it's they write every step that they completed they tell you on the site. What I disliked it's when my dress arrived at my door I had to pay 97,75$ for the shipping, but on Dressfirst.com it was written that shipping is free. I think that we deserve to know that it's not completely free, so Dressfirst.com should write it on their site that's not completely and advise that's possible to pay another 97,75$ when the dress would arrive. Finally I'm very satisfied of my dress, even it smells fish !! "

2015-03-20

"My order arrived at my door with a brokerage fee of more than $80. I'm not paying that and currently have refused the shipment twice. The website is mis-leading when it represents free shipping and full returns if you are not happy. I'm very disappointed and am considering filing a complaint with my charge card company if I don't get any satisfaction. I see others have had this same issue, I will be telling everyone I know not to use this website. I'm hoping to hear from someone regarding this matter.

Update: No response to this post but I did contact customer service who offered me half of the shipping even though others were offered full refunds. After receiving the dresses, I was further disappointed by the quality, color and fit. Even though I had completed the measurements as directed, none of the dresses fit. I know my size and even ordered a larger size to insure the fit. I will returning all of the dresses. So far, I'm not impressed with my first and likely only experience with Dress First.

2015-02-24

"Great Quality dress, we got three for my bridesmaids. The only catch was the extra shipping that was added on to it. We were promised free shipping but there was an extra $170 customs charge when it got to our door. If we would have known this then we wouldn't have ordered the dress :(

The website has recently contacted us and will refund our shipping so we are greatful. Thank you so much"

Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: bay***ens@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

DressFirst service team.”

2015-02-09

"Loved my two pairs of shoes, one shiny silver (my favorite) and a pretty yellow satin pair. This was my first purchase from Dress First. I like their website design for ordering shoe color and heel size. Very clear. I wish they had more skinny high heels for dance shoes rather than the standard ballroom flare heel. Also, this this was my first China shoe size purchase, I ordered a 37 (I take a US size 7) and it was half size too small. So, now I know to order a China size 38. I can still wear the 37s I got, but my toes hang over a little bit. VERY COMFORTABLE shoes for TANGO. Nicely made. Great price. The package arrived fast! No hassles. GOOD."

2015-02-08

"Dressfirst is excellent ! "

2015-02-08

"It was very pleasant experience. Here I ordered the shoes for my wedding day. I was so excited about it. The support on Dress First was amazingly speed which is awesome :-) It took a while untill they come to me, but when I open it up the package I was happy because they where more beautiful. "

2015-01-28

"This site is horrible!!! The dress did not suit me at all and looked nothing like the fabric on the site. It was super cheap. I am trying to get a refund but they have not responded to my email or calls. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

UPDATE: After writing this review they contacted me shortly and gave me a full refund after I sent back the dress. If they haven't replied to you any, I suggest just writing a review on here because they will most likely respond to this, if not your email/calls. Veronica was of much help. I still do not take back my word of cheap fabrics, it is still not that god of quality, but the customer service was ok. "

Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: Baotr***2465@yahoo.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

DressFirst.com service team.”

2015-01-11

"Horrible company policies and customer service! I received the dress and the buttons/jems sewn on were falling off. The cut of the dress didnt sit right at the hips as intended and looked in pictures. I asked to return the dress and they denied me refund but said they would refund me 15% I told them it was not as expected and they continued to not let me return dress but then offered me 25% refund. I again told them that I wanted a full refund and to send the dress back. They are not understanding that and are denying me the refund for the poor sewn dress."

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2015

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: mbcar***@hotmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

DressFirst.com service team.”

2015-01-08

"Exceptional service and wonderful quality of fabric! I will forever buy on your site...THANKS!!"

2015-01-05

"Thanx for de beautiful dress.
Audrey"

2015-01-02

"The prices are very reasonable and the dress with the shoes I bought looked even better than what was pictured. I am absolutely in love with the items. Just make sure you know your size before ordering. I didn't, so I have to get my dress altered, but it is so totally worth every penny! :D"

Share Dressfirst.com's store rating

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.