Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

"I just got my pair of the latin dance shoes delivered (Leatherette Heels Sandals Latin Ballroom Dance Shoes (053007246). They arrived ahead of schedule. The shoes are very soft and sparkly, true to size. Can't wait to take them to my salsa dance practice :) I would definitely recommend the dress first site and this product."

"I must admit I was a bit skeptical, as I read various reviews after placing my order. But all the way I got quick responses to my emails, and when the dress was dispatched, it got her quickly even though it had very far to go ;-)

It arrived in a rather small box, and I was a bit afraid that meant that the dress wasn't what I had hoped. But, when I opened the box, got the dress out of the plastic bag and unfolded it, I was superhappy - the dress was perfect! Premium quality, premium seamstress work and nearly a perfect fit! I coulnd't be more satisfied and happy and am not afraid to recommend Dressfirst.com to my friends.

"It is true that DressFirst has sophisticated, good quality dresses at very affordable prices,however what has impressed me the most is. They really look after their clients and go the extra mile to exceed all expectations. They are trustworthy and professional. This for me is a must when doing online purchases. Satisfied Customers is very important in the world business and DressFirst has.

Thank you and I hope you all continue to provide 5 star service

Dressfirst tiene disenos muy lindos y sus precios muy accessible a todo el mundo.
Pero lo que mas me ha impresionado es el servicico al cliente.
Ellos saben cuidar muy bien de sus clientes y satisfacer todas sus expectativas. Son serios y responsables.
Esto para mi es definitivo en especial cuando uno compra a traves de la internet. Gracias y espero que continuen dando este 5 estrella servicio al cliente!

"When I needed my dream dress for an important event, I didn't know where I can bought it. I found the announcement in the internet of Dressfirst and thought "well, I will try to buy here", and that was THE RIGHT THING TO DO! The choice of dresses is really vaste, so I chose the dress I wanted! Then I chose the color, there are sooooo many different colors!!! After the order and payment I waited for SOME DAYS and I got it! The shipment was very fast! By the way, the staff of Dressfirst is just very professional, responsible and gentle! They always responded in time and were very nice, resolving every my doubt (I didn't understand rightly the customs duty for my parcel, and they pleasantly resolved it!!!) By the way, the dress is just AMAZING, more than I could expect! It is made very VERY carefully, the color, size, style - everything corresponds MORE THAN by 100%!!! Thank you, dear Dressfirst, I am sure it is not the last time I will order by you, also , I will recommend it to all my friends!!! "

"I ordered the customized dress, because otherwise it might have been much too long for my 1,60 m.
Only 5 days later this dream of a dress came in.

It is really stunning - with perfect fit and very good processing.
I'm perfectly fine with it.
Quite certainly I'm going to order other items in the future.

Thanks to the team for my new wonderful evening gown.

"I have received the dress I ordered even earlier than expected. Beautiful is not a word strong enough to qualify this superb dress, workmanship is very good. It fits me perfectly and I will feel great wearing it at my son's wedding.

No doubt I will continue shopping at DressFirst and encourage everyone to do so. Quality products at good prices received in perfect condition and in time, as mentioned on site.

"What a surprise. After researching return post ages per dresses first.com request for the lowest price, I provided the information. The lowest price was $26.00, first class all the way to 65.00 priority. I received a call letting me know that I should keep the dress, and that I would be provided a full refund.

Although the correspondence required approx 8 exchanges, and omline dissatisfaction, they came through at the end of the day. So thanks dresses first for living up to you policy.

I just received my daughter's homecoming dress. She tried it on and it did not flatter her at all. The picture had a color that looked a soft pink. The dress was peach colored. The top had lace which was markedly a different color from the organza bottom. I responded within 24 hours to comply with their return policy and I received an explanation about how the dresses at their company are sized to perfection. I sent back a response and a picture explaining that the dress looked different on line than it did in person in order to receive their return form. I'm hoping that they don't give me a hard time and I've started looking at web sites to see if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm hoping they stand by their customer services and refund policy.. Will keep buyers posted but for now...BUYER BEWARE

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your sharing.

Sorry that we did not meet your expectation this time. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. I called you and reached an agreement. I have sent you an email to your email address: ho**18@aol.com . Please confirm us back so that we can solve out your case as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

DressFirst service team”

"Bonjour,
Je tenais à vous montrer les photos de la robe et du voile que j'ai acheté sur votre site.
Encore plus belle que sur le site.
J'étais trés fière de porter cette robe qui m'a mise en valeur.
Un trés beau mariage inoubliable.
Félicitations à tous les membres de dressfirt.
Je les recommande incontestablement,

"Je veux que vous sachez que la robe est extraordinaire, je suis littéralement en amour avec, elle est bien fabriqué, belle, elle me fait comme un gant. Je peux juste dire que je suis plus que satisfaite de votre service, vous êtes extrêmement professionnel. J'avais lu sur internet des commentaires négatifs et je suis totalement en désaccord. Je vous recommanderai à toutes mes amies.

Je n'ai que des éloges à faire de votre compagnie, merci pour l'excellent service.

"VERY DISAPPOINTED! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. My dress was not the right color and they will not stand behind their refund policy. I will not recommend them nor will I shop there again!

After this review, I received a message from Selinda at Dressfirst, she was very helpful and was able to offer me a full refund and took care of this issue Very quickly. So, i'm changing my ratings Only because of my interactions with her.
Thank You Selinda for all of your help.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: frgg######@#mail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

Dressfirst service team”

"Excelente calidad en sus productos.
Tenía muchas dudas por comprar a través de internet, afortunadamente, ustedes son una empresa maravillosa que trabaja dando un excelente servicio y muchas opciones en todos sus departamentos para lograr la satisfacción al 100% de sus clientes.
Recomiendo Dressfirst, asegurándoles que tendrán más de lo que esperan.

"The dress looked just like in the picture, the quality was great and the service too. Would definately order here again and would recommend DressFirst to everyone."

"Lovely dresses and great service! I'm a very happy customer!"

"Ich habe mittlerweile 3 Kleider bei DressFirst bestellt. Bis auf kleine Änderungen war alles perfekt. Ich zahle gerne 20 € Änderungsgebühr, wenn das Kleid selber 120 € kostet! Die Kleider waren in 2 Bestellungen jeweils innerhalb von 14 Tagen hier. Bei einer Hochzeit haben mich viele gefragt, wo ich das Kleid gekauft habe. Nach meiner Erfahrung empfehle ich DressFirst gerne weiter."

"The dress was great, I looked great and got a lot of compliments. It was so easy, take measurements and order! and it fitted great!"

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.