Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10

"I ordered the customized dress, because otherwise it might have been much too long for my 1,60 m.
Only 5 days later this dream of a dress came in.

It is really stunning - with perfect fit and very good processing.
I'm perfectly fine with it.
Quite certainly I'm going to order other items in the future.

Thanks to the team for my new wonderful evening gown.

"I have received the dress I ordered even earlier than expected. Beautiful is not a word strong enough to qualify this superb dress, workmanship is very good. It fits me perfectly and I will feel great wearing it at my son's wedding.

No doubt I will continue shopping at DressFirst and encourage everyone to do so. Quality products at good prices received in perfect condition and in time, as mentioned on site.

"What a surprise. After researching return post ages per dresses first.com request for the lowest price, I provided the information. The lowest price was $26.00, first class all the way to 65.00 priority. I received a call letting me know that I should keep the dress, and that I would be provided a full refund.

Although the correspondence required approx 8 exchanges, and omline dissatisfaction, they came through at the end of the day. So thanks dresses first for living up to you policy.

I just received my daughter's homecoming dress. She tried it on and it did not flatter her at all. The picture had a color that looked a soft pink. The dress was peach colored. The top had lace which was markedly a different color from the organza bottom. I responded within 24 hours to comply with their return policy and I received an explanation about how the dresses at their company are sized to perfection. I sent back a response and a picture explaining that the dress looked different on line than it did in person in order to receive their return form. I'm hoping that they don't give me a hard time and I've started looking at web sites to see if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm hoping they stand by their customer services and refund policy.. Will keep buyers posted but for now...BUYER BEWARE

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your sharing.

Sorry that we did not meet your expectation this time. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. I called you and reached an agreement. I have sent you an email to your email address: ho**18@aol.com . Please confirm us back so that we can solve out your case as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

DressFirst service team”

"Bonjour,
Je tenais à vous montrer les photos de la robe et du voile que j'ai acheté sur votre site.
Encore plus belle que sur le site.
J'étais trés fière de porter cette robe qui m'a mise en valeur.
Un trés beau mariage inoubliable.
Félicitations à tous les membres de dressfirt.
Je les recommande incontestablement,

"Je veux que vous sachez que la robe est extraordinaire, je suis littéralement en amour avec, elle est bien fabriqué, belle, elle me fait comme un gant. Je peux juste dire que je suis plus que satisfaite de votre service, vous êtes extrêmement professionnel. J'avais lu sur internet des commentaires négatifs et je suis totalement en désaccord. Je vous recommanderai à toutes mes amies.

Je n'ai que des éloges à faire de votre compagnie, merci pour l'excellent service.

"VERY DISAPPOINTED! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. My dress was not the right color and they will not stand behind their refund policy. I will not recommend them nor will I shop there again!

After this review, I received a message from Selinda at Dressfirst, she was very helpful and was able to offer me a full refund and took care of this issue Very quickly. So, i'm changing my ratings Only because of my interactions with her.
Thank You Selinda for all of your help.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: frgg######@#mail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

Dressfirst service team”

"Excelente calidad en sus productos.
Tenía muchas dudas por comprar a través de internet, afortunadamente, ustedes son una empresa maravillosa que trabaja dando un excelente servicio y muchas opciones en todos sus departamentos para lograr la satisfacción al 100% de sus clientes.
Recomiendo Dressfirst, asegurándoles que tendrán más de lo que esperan.

"The dress looked just like in the picture, the quality was great and the service too. Would definately order here again and would recommend DressFirst to everyone."

"Lovely dresses and great service! I'm a very happy customer!"

"Ich habe mittlerweile 3 Kleider bei DressFirst bestellt. Bis auf kleine Änderungen war alles perfekt. Ich zahle gerne 20 € Änderungsgebühr, wenn das Kleid selber 120 € kostet! Die Kleider waren in 2 Bestellungen jeweils innerhalb von 14 Tagen hier. Bei einer Hochzeit haben mich viele gefragt, wo ich das Kleid gekauft habe. Nach meiner Erfahrung empfehle ich DressFirst gerne weiter."

"The dress was great, I looked great and got a lot of compliments. It was so easy, take measurements and order! and it fitted great!"

"The dress is perfect and beautiful!
The customer Service is really efficient and they are very kind and precise!
I will surely buy again using dress first!

"ich bin mit den Schuhen ,Tasche und mit dem tollen Kleid mehr als zufrieden!! passt alles perfekt, meine Schwägerin hat danach auch ein Kleid nähen lassen auch sie ist zufriedn !!!

Gruss R.B

"mi vestido ha llegado y en perfectas condiciones... gracias a mis amigos de dress firts por tan esplendido trabajo... fue el color preciso y medidas... excelente trabajo... 100% recomendados son la mejor opcion... pronto realizare la compra de mi vestido de novia.... feliz dia"

"el vestido es igual que en la foto, muchisimo mejor de lo que me esperaba! Viene con varillas y refuerzo en el pecho. la talla quizas no sea correcta porque de pecho y tirantes es un poco grande pero se puede arreglar, tambien es mas largo de lo que esperaba pero tambien lo puedo arreglar. En resumen me encanta! Sienta muy bien. Lo pedi en negro.

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.