Stores > Dressfirst.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-03-27

Beautiful!

"I ordered a dress from a competitors website and had a terrible time with them. Their customer service, quality, and timeliness were poor, and that's being nice. I tried a second time here, and found a lovely dress. It was delivered quickly, measurements were perfect, and the quality was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for better. It gave me the confidence needed to face the rest of the wedding excitement with my head held high. "

This review was modified by emgarvin87 on March 27 2016 05:21:12 PM

2016-03-11

Service is attentive

"They were able to sort the issue with my order in a timely manner. I still have not receive my order as of yet to comment further."

This review was modified by MSchoonhoven on March 12 2016 03:11:50 AM

2016-03-06

Amazing dress

"This is my first experience with Dress Fisrt and I have to say that we are very happy"

2016-02-13

"They work with you and they are good to fix any problems that may come up. "

This review was modified by sarahhouseman on February 26 2016 08:52:41 AM

2015-11-15

"DressFirst's service is quick, professional, and high quality! The product I got was exactly what I hoped for and then some, and I got tons of compliments on it. Highly recommend to anyone!"

This review was modified by beccamardis on November 17 2015 10:44:01 AM

2015-07-01

"Horrible. The worst experience I have ever had as an online customer was this one.
Colour, was by far as in the picture presented on their site. I ordered a fuchsia dress, when arrived, was totally pink.
The cut of the dress, totally different than in the picture. If you don't believe me get my email and you will be convinced.
137£ for the dress. I bet the costs aren't more than 50£ and I repeat myself, extreme low quality. The embelishment looks aweful and totally different in comparison with the publicity picture.
Free shipping was actually extra costs for 60$
IN CONCLUSION. THEY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME INTO DRESSLAST.

2015-06-11

"just ordered once, and I will order even more on this site!
high quality, beautiful product, fast shipping, safe payment
I'm very happy with the things I ordered here
I really can recommend it!

2015-05-16

"Dear Dressfirst!

Thank you very much! Very nice, and comfortable all shoes what I ordered. I am glad that I found out this side :). Only from here I order. Express, cheap, and reliable.
Marianna

2015-05-07

"I didn't get my dress yet, but it's strange that you can't call either mail to them. I didn't get an order number so I can not track mY dress! I'm stressed right now Aand my wedding is coming closer!

Rep reply posted May-08-2015

A rep from Dressfirst.com, DressFirst, has responded

“Thank you for shopping at DressFirst.com! This is customer service representative from DressFirst.com.

Please note that your package is on the way and will reach you within 2-3 days.

We checked that the email you used to place the order is dede@hotmail.com and the shipping confirmaiton email we sent to this email address. Please check it. We also sent you the tracking number to your dede@hotmail.com .

Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we could help with.”

2015-04-08

"I was so stressed about this way to buy my prom dress. I wasn't sure if this site was secured and If after paid the order they never send my dress. But what I liked it's they write every step that they completed they tell you on the site. What I disliked it's when my dress arrived at my door I had to pay 97,75$ for the shipping, but on Dressfirst.com it was written that shipping is free. I think that we deserve to know that it's not completely free, so Dressfirst.com should write it on their site that's not completely and advise that's possible to pay another 97,75$ when the dress would arrive. Finally I'm very satisfied of my dress, even it smells fish !! "

2015-03-20

"My order arrived at my door with a brokerage fee of more than $80. I'm not paying that and currently have refused the shipment twice. The website is mis-leading when it represents free shipping and full returns if you are not happy. I'm very disappointed and am considering filing a complaint with my charge card company if I don't get any satisfaction. I see others have had this same issue, I will be telling everyone I know not to use this website. I'm hoping to hear from someone regarding this matter.

Update: No response to this post but I did contact customer service who offered me half of the shipping even though others were offered full refunds. After receiving the dresses, I was further disappointed by the quality, color and fit. Even though I had completed the measurements as directed, none of the dresses fit. I know my size and even ordered a larger size to insure the fit. I will returning all of the dresses. So far, I'm not impressed with my first and likely only experience with Dress First.

2015-02-24

"Great Quality dress, we got three for my bridesmaids. The only catch was the extra shipping that was added on to it. We were promised free shipping but there was an extra $170 customs charge when it got to our door. If we would have known this then we wouldn't have ordered the dress :(

The website has recently contacted us and will refund our shipping so we are greatful. Thank you so much

Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

A rep from Dressfirst.com, DressFirst, has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: bay***ens@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

DressFirst service team.”

2015-02-09

"Loved my two pairs of shoes, one shiny silver (my favorite) and a pretty yellow satin pair. This was my first purchase from Dress First. I like their website design for ordering shoe color and heel size. Very clear. I wish they had more skinny high heels for dance shoes rather than the standard ballroom flare heel. Also, this this was my first China shoe size purchase, I ordered a 37 (I take a US size 7) and it was half size too small. So, now I know to order a China size 38. I can still wear the 37s I got, but my toes hang over a little bit. VERY COMFORTABLE shoes for TANGO. Nicely made. Great price. The package arrived fast! No hassles. GOOD."

2015-02-08

"Dressfirst is excellent ! "

2015-02-08

"It was very pleasant experience. Here I ordered the shoes for my wedding day. I was so excited about it. The support on Dress First was amazingly speed which is awesome :-) It took a while untill they come to me, but when I open it up the package I was happy because they where more beautiful. "

Share Dressfirst.com's store rating

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.