We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

e.g. Such as Zappos, Newegg | browse by category » or best/worst »

RatingsRating
Store InformationStore Info
Full Rating Profile
  • Hundreds of thousands of Shoppers visit ResellerRatings every month to check out real reviews of shopping experiences before they buy!

    • Address: n/a
    • Contact: n/a
    • Phone: n/a
    • Customer Support: n/a
    • Business Hours: n/a
    • Fax: n/a

    Payment options

    • option not available Visa / Mastercard
    • option not available American Express
    • option not available Discover
    • option not available Money Order
    • option not available COD
    • option not available Check
    • option not available Wire Transfer

    Shipping options

    • option not available UPS Ground
    • option not available Priority Next Day
    • option not available Standard Next Day
    • option not available International
    • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery

    Online Ordering

    • option not available Online Ordering
    • option not available Online Ordering Tracking
    • option not available Secure Order Processing
    • option not available Require User Registration
    • option not available Guaranteed Security

    Other

    • option not available International Order
    • option not available Customer Info. Confidential
    • option not available Customer Support
    • option not available RMA Required
  • Review History & Profile See full Rating history

    Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

254 Customer Reviews

Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Bonjour,
Je tenais à vous montrer les photos de la robe et du voile que j'ai acheté sur votre site.
Encore plus belle que sur le site.
J'étais trés fière de porter cette robe qui m'a mise en valeur.
Un trés beau mariage inoubliable.
Félicitations à tous les membres de dressfirt.
Je les recommande incontestablement,
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Je veux que vous sachez que la robe est extraordinaire, je suis littéralement en amour avec, elle est bien fabriqué, belle, elle me fait comme un gant. Je peux juste dire que je suis plus que satisfaite de votre service, vous êtes extrêmement professionnel. J'avais lu sur internet des commentaires négatifs et je suis totalement en désaccord. Je vous recommanderai à toutes mes amies.

Je n'ai que des éloges à faire de votre compagnie, merci pour l'excellent service.
"


Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"VERY DISAPPOINTED! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. My dress was not the right color and they will not stand behind their refund policy. I will not recommend them nor will I shop there again!



After this review, I received a message from Selinda at Dressfirst, she was very helpful and was able to offer me a full refund and took care of this issue Very quickly. So, i'm changing my ratings Only because of my interactions with her.
Thank You Selinda for all of your help.
"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: frgg######@#mail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

Dressfirst service team”


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Excelente calidad en sus productos.
Tenía muchas dudas por comprar a través de internet, afortunadamente, ustedes son una empresa maravillosa que trabaja dando un excelente servicio y muchas opciones en todos sus departamentos para lograr la satisfacción al 100% de sus clientes.
Recomiendo Dressfirst, asegurándoles que tendrán más de lo que esperan.
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"The dress looked just like in the picture, the quality was great and the service too. Would definately order here again and would recommend DressFirst to everyone."


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Lovely dresses and great service! I'm a very happy customer!"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Ich habe mittlerweile 3 Kleider bei DressFirst bestellt. Bis auf kleine Änderungen war alles perfekt. Ich zahle gerne 20 € Änderungsgebühr, wenn das Kleid selber 120 € kostet! Die Kleider waren in 2 Bestellungen jeweils innerhalb von 14 Tagen hier. Bei einer Hochzeit haben mich viele gefragt, wo ich das Kleid gekauft habe. Nach meiner Erfahrung empfehle ich DressFirst gerne weiter."


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"The dress was great, I looked great and got a lot of compliments. It was so easy, take measurements and order! and it fitted great!"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"The dress is perfect and beautiful!
The customer Service is really efficient and they are very kind and precise!
I will surely buy again using dress first!
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"ich bin mit den Schuhen ,Tasche und mit dem tollen Kleid mehr als zufrieden!! passt alles perfekt, meine Schwägerin hat danach auch ein Kleid nähen lassen auch sie ist zufriedn !!!

Gruss R.B
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"mi vestido ha llegado y en perfectas condiciones... gracias a mis amigos de dress firts por tan esplendido trabajo... fue el color preciso y medidas... excelente trabajo... 100% recomendados son la mejor opcion... pronto realizare la compra de mi vestido de novia.... feliz dia"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"el vestido es igual que en la foto, muchisimo mejor de lo que me esperaba! Viene con varillas y refuerzo en el pecho. la talla quizas no sea correcta porque de pecho y tirantes es un poco grande pero se puede arreglar, tambien es mas largo de lo que esperaba pero tambien lo puedo arreglar. En resumen me encanta! Sienta muy bien. Lo pedi en negro.
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Went to this site to order a dress at the last minute for a special occasion, and these people were wonderful to work with, and got the job done is plenty of time. They worked with me and always replied to my questions ASAP. I will order all my special dresses from them from now on. I gave them my measurements and the dress was a perfect fit. The dress looked exactly like the picture on the web site. It is so beautiful! I was so pleased I ordered another one.. It also shipped to me so fast, I couldn't believe it came from China. Thank you so much "DressFirst.com." "


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Estoy muy satisfecha con el servicio, mi vestido llego en perfectas condiciones y esta hermoso, todo el tiempo estuve informada del avance de mi pedido. En conclusión todo salió bien."


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"I ordered this gorgeous dress, custom made on Saturday 16th August 2014 and was very surprised to receive notification of its dispatch on Thursday, I was able to track my dress the whole way to Belfast, 1 week between ordering and it arriving there. The dress is just perfect, as it was in the photo, very well made and I am thoroughly delighted with the finished product and would certainly recommend the site to friends and will certainly use the site again"


Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.