Product & services pricing Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

"I ordered this gorgeous dress, custom made on Saturday 16th August 2014 and was very surprised to receive notification of its dispatch on Thursday, I was able to track my dress the whole way to Belfast, 1 week between ordering and it arriving there. The dress is just perfect, as it was in the photo, very well made and I am thoroughly delighted with the finished product and would certainly recommend the site to friends and will certainly use the site again"

"I would do business with Dress First again. I would like to Thank Selinda for all of her help. Great customer service and guaranteed customer satisfaction.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at JJsHouse.com.

We have sent you an email to your email address: taw**en@yahoo.com. Customer satisfaction is our NO.1 priority; we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

JJsHouse service team”

"Das Kleid ist der Hammer :)
Ich hatte ja erst angst es Zu bestellen, Weil Es vom Ausland kommt. Aber es lief alles so problemlos und schnell ab. Dann heute Wo Es kam, konnte Ich meinen Augen nicht trauen. Sooo Ein Tolles kleid, so toll verarbeitet, so tolle Qualität. Ich bin vor Freude in die Luft gesprungen!!!! Im laden hätte Ich locker 1500 Euro bezahlt. Also dressfirst werde Ich Immer Wieder weiter empfehlen !!!! Danke für das Hammer kleid :))

"I am truly impressed by the service provided by Dressfirst.com.
I have exchanged numerous emails with them (over 20 in the last couple of months) and I have made two orders. I received almost immediate replies to all of my messages. My concerns and inquiries were always taken into careful consideration.
Furthermore, the quality of the two dresses I ordered is superior. The colors are exactly like the colors displayed on the website.

I wish further success!
Karina Evgenia Nikolova

"The Dress is very nice and it have a good quality. The delivery time was fast and the price for it is good. I am very happy with the dress and the service. I really recommend this company to buy a good evening dress."

"Poor quality and even worse customer service.

I ordered 4 pairs of dance shoes from this company. Having read their advice I ordered 2 sizes bigger, when they arrived they were still too small, very narrow and of poor quality, they certainly did not look the same quality as their website pictures.

On contacting them about returning the shoes I was told that I would have to send them back via the regular Royal Mail service and not by any other firm. This has cost me £53, which they are now refusing to refund, even though I was not informed I would have to pay for return shipping prior to purchase ( a requirement of The Consumer Contracts Regulations) and in my correspondence with them they implied it would be refunded to me.

They have offered me a coupon to cover part of the shipping to use against future orders, but having seen the quality I am not likely to be placing any future orders.

In addition to this since they arrived I have been contacted by the delivery company to pay for import tax, even though I have told them the shoes have been returned to the company.

The result is that I am left massively out of pocket.

UPDATE
Following my above review I was contacted over the phone by Dress First who have since agreed to reimburse me for the total cost of the shoes as well as the return postage. The person I spoke to was very helpful and polite, however you shouldn't have to leave a bad review about a company before they will provide good customer service.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Dear Penny, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: penny##@hotmail.co.uk and we have offered our top solution for you. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team”

"Just go to stores in person. I ordered a dress based on a photo on their website. The dress I received bore a small resemblance to the one in the photograph. When I contacted them, the "best" they could do was a 30% refund. So I am stuck with the dress and it's not what was represented.
It's a pretty dress and the sewing is nice. It's just so completely not the dress I saw in the photo and when ordering online, pictures are EVERYTHING.

UPDATE - One of their representatives (Adam Chen) saw my review here and sent me an email. I ended up returning the dress and Dress First refunded the full amount of the dress and split the return shipping with me 50/50. So I updated some of my Stars and am adding this comment here. Adam Chen, Selinda Liu and Sunny Zhang were very helpful during this process and kept me updated as to refunds, and the return process. They really do want you to be happy with their merchandise.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Dear customer,

We deeply sorry to hear your disappointment. It is our goal to make every customer feel welcomed. We value every one of our customers and strive to provide high quality products and services that will satisfy all. We are truly sorry if we did not succeed.

We have sent you email to your : k**18@yahoo.com.Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I am currently in discussion about my request for a partial refund.

The dress arrived by the estimated estimated shipping date. My daughter tried the dress on the following day and was quite shocked by: (i) how short the dress was as depicted by the website photos; (ii) one arm sleeve (portion at elbow) was quite different than the other; (iii) the front top of the dress was tight and flat and not as flowing as depicted by the website photos; and (iv) the royal blue color of the dress is darker than as depicted on the website. Further, the length of the dress hardly was long enough to cover her rear end standing, let alone how short it was when she sat down!

UPDATE: DressFirst has agreed to accept a return of the dress. I had hoped the dress would have worked for us, due to the time constraint we were under. I am quit thankful they have agreed to accept it back and had even offered pay for shipping.

We may try another order in the future but will be more careful with our order.

Thank you DressFirst for your kind response.

***7-30-14 UPDATE: As promised, DressFrist held to their commitment to refund our money. Thank you and we hope to find another occasion to place an order.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your sharing.

Sorry that we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. I called you and reached an agreement. I have sent you an email to your email address: jlwheeler22@gmail.com. Would you please confirm me back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time.

JJsHouse service team”

"Les chaussures sont magnifique. La pointure correspond bien à la pointure française. on se sent bien dans les chaussures. j'ai pris les frais port pas urgent, car le mariage n'est que le 23 Août et je l'ai ai reçu 15 jours après avoir valider ma commande ; comme prévu par la poste contre signature."

"Everything perfect! Quality of the dresses, perfect measurements, fast shipment, safe packing, good prices - I couldn't have been more pleased! Ordered two dresses so far and would definitely always buy from Dressfirst.com again!"

"I ordered dress in my own size and I coudn't be more satisfied! It is absolutly gorgeous and really good tailored. Love it and will definitly buy again from dressfirst! Thank you!"

"I am thrilled with the fit and quality of my dress.
I admit I was skeptial ordering a dress by measurements, without a fitting because I am large busted and curvy, size W16, not an easy fit. I was very careful getting measurements and painfully Honest (which is hard). I suggest having someone who sews to measure because this is really important. I used the "custom measurement" option. And I added measuring from the "hollow" to below my bust, since I'm a DD size. This gave me the perfect depth in the pretty tucked bodice that fits me Perfectly! In addition the fit through the ribcage to the waist is spot on. All the little tucks are even and flattering, the straps are just right for a bra.
This dress is for my son's wedding in August and I am very happy. The dress was ordered and shipped to me in less than two weeks. I received a phone call checking on a measurement, which I found really reassuring. I do admit to a bit of trouble understanding the woman's accent but we both spoke more slowly and clearly and did fine.
I am happy to reccomend DressFirst to others.

"I ordered this dress two weeks ago, and I was so worried I wouldent get it on time to my wedding, 5 of July.

It arrived to day!! Thank you so much!! I tried it on right of way, and its just beautiful!! Im looking forward too show it to mye husband to be on our weddingday :)

Its just as gorgeous as it looks on the picture. '

I will definitely order from Dress First another time also!!
Have already told many of my friends about Dressfirst, and that they should look her, to buy a dress, for any occasion.

"An absolute scam of a company that refused to cancel my order even when I agreed that they could keep the cost of the shoes & just refund the shipping. The women told me I'd be happy with my purchase & she was sending them, whatever. Cheap tat, that you have to pay extra delivery charges for when it arrives!! Be aware!

In response to my complaint a service team member contacted me immediately & resolved the situation by refunding the shipping cost & also for the shoes. I now feel a more satisfied customer.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-18-2014

“Dear Jane:

We have called you and sent you email to your : ant***ond@gmail.com.Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I received my dress today. I chosed custom size and it fits perfectly! It is such a beautiful dress!!! High quality, beautiful color, fabric and lace are wonderfull!! Also a very good costomer service. When I wrote an amail, I got an answer very fast, the employees where very helpfull. 5 stars!!!"

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.