Product & services pricing Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10

"The dress looked just like in the picture, the quality was great and the service too. Would definately order here again and would recommend DressFirst to everyone."

"Lovely dresses and great service! I'm a very happy customer!"

"Ich habe mittlerweile 3 Kleider bei DressFirst bestellt. Bis auf kleine Änderungen war alles perfekt. Ich zahle gerne 20 € Änderungsgebühr, wenn das Kleid selber 120 € kostet! Die Kleider waren in 2 Bestellungen jeweils innerhalb von 14 Tagen hier. Bei einer Hochzeit haben mich viele gefragt, wo ich das Kleid gekauft habe. Nach meiner Erfahrung empfehle ich DressFirst gerne weiter."

"The dress was great, I looked great and got a lot of compliments. It was so easy, take measurements and order! and it fitted great!"

"The dress is perfect and beautiful!
The customer Service is really efficient and they are very kind and precise!
I will surely buy again using dress first!

"ich bin mit den Schuhen ,Tasche und mit dem tollen Kleid mehr als zufrieden!! passt alles perfekt, meine Schwägerin hat danach auch ein Kleid nähen lassen auch sie ist zufriedn !!!

Gruss R.B

"mi vestido ha llegado y en perfectas condiciones... gracias a mis amigos de dress firts por tan esplendido trabajo... fue el color preciso y medidas... excelente trabajo... 100% recomendados son la mejor opcion... pronto realizare la compra de mi vestido de novia.... feliz dia"

"el vestido es igual que en la foto, muchisimo mejor de lo que me esperaba! Viene con varillas y refuerzo en el pecho. la talla quizas no sea correcta porque de pecho y tirantes es un poco grande pero se puede arreglar, tambien es mas largo de lo que esperaba pero tambien lo puedo arreglar. En resumen me encanta! Sienta muy bien. Lo pedi en negro.

"Went to this site to order a dress at the last minute for a special occasion, and these people were wonderful to work with, and got the job done is plenty of time. They worked with me and always replied to my questions ASAP. I will order all my special dresses from them from now on. I gave them my measurements and the dress was a perfect fit. The dress looked exactly like the picture on the web site. It is so beautiful! I was so pleased I ordered another one.. It also shipped to me so fast, I couldn't believe it came from China. Thank you so much "DressFirst.com." "

"Estoy muy satisfecha con el servicio, mi vestido llego en perfectas condiciones y esta hermoso, todo el tiempo estuve informada del avance de mi pedido. En conclusión todo salió bien."

"I ordered this gorgeous dress, custom made on Saturday 16th August 2014 and was very surprised to receive notification of its dispatch on Thursday, I was able to track my dress the whole way to Belfast, 1 week between ordering and it arriving there. The dress is just perfect, as it was in the photo, very well made and I am thoroughly delighted with the finished product and would certainly recommend the site to friends and will certainly use the site again"

"I would do business with Dress First again. I would like to Thank Selinda for all of her help. Great customer service and guaranteed customer satisfaction.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at JJsHouse.com.

We have sent you an email to your email address: taw**en@yahoo.com. Customer satisfaction is our NO.1 priority; we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

JJsHouse service team”

"Das Kleid ist der Hammer :)
Ich hatte ja erst angst es Zu bestellen, Weil Es vom Ausland kommt. Aber es lief alles so problemlos und schnell ab. Dann heute Wo Es kam, konnte Ich meinen Augen nicht trauen. Sooo Ein Tolles kleid, so toll verarbeitet, so tolle Qualität. Ich bin vor Freude in die Luft gesprungen!!!! Im laden hätte Ich locker 1500 Euro bezahlt. Also dressfirst werde Ich Immer Wieder weiter empfehlen !!!! Danke für das Hammer kleid :))

"I am truly impressed by the service provided by Dressfirst.com.
I have exchanged numerous emails with them (over 20 in the last couple of months) and I have made two orders. I received almost immediate replies to all of my messages. My concerns and inquiries were always taken into careful consideration.
Furthermore, the quality of the two dresses I ordered is superior. The colors are exactly like the colors displayed on the website.

I wish further success!
Karina Evgenia Nikolova

"The Dress is very nice and it have a good quality. The delivery time was fast and the price for it is good. I am very happy with the dress and the service. I really recommend this company to buy a good evening dress."

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.