• Dressfirst.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"My order arrived at my door with a brokerage fee of more than $80. I'm not paying that and currently have refused the shipment twice. The website is mis-leading when it represents free shipping and full returns if you are not happy. I'm very disappointed and am considering filing a complaint with my charge card company if I don't get any satisfaction. I see others have had this same issue, I will be telling everyone I know not to use this website. I'm hoping to hear from someone regarding this matter.

Update: No response to this post but I did contact customer service who offered me half of the shipping even though others were offered full refunds. After receiving the dresses, I was further disappointed by the quality, color and fit. Even though I had completed the measurements as directed, none of the dresses fit. I know my size and even ordered a larger size to insure the fit. I will returning all of the dresses. So far, I'm not impressed with my first and likely only experience with Dress First.

"Great Quality dress, we got three for my bridesmaids. The only catch was the extra shipping that was added on to it. We were promised free shipping but there was an extra $170 customs charge when it got to our door. If we would have known this then we wouldn't have ordered the dress :(

The website has recently contacted us and will refund our shipping so we are greatful. Thank you so much

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: bay***ens@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

DressFirst service team.”

"Loved my two pairs of shoes, one shiny silver (my favorite) and a pretty yellow satin pair. This was my first purchase from Dress First. I like their website design for ordering shoe color and heel size. Very clear. I wish they had more skinny high heels for dance shoes rather than the standard ballroom flare heel. Also, this this was my first China shoe size purchase, I ordered a 37 (I take a US size 7) and it was half size too small. So, now I know to order a China size 38. I can still wear the 37s I got, but my toes hang over a little bit. VERY COMFORTABLE shoes for TANGO. Nicely made. Great price. The package arrived fast! No hassles. GOOD."

"Dressfirst is excellent ! "

"It was very pleasant experience. Here I ordered the shoes for my wedding day. I was so excited about it. The support on Dress First was amazingly speed which is awesome :-) It took a while untill they come to me, but when I open it up the package I was happy because they where more beautiful. "

"This site is horrible!!! The dress did not suit me at all and looked nothing like the fabric on the site. It was super cheap. I am trying to get a refund but they have not responded to my email or calls. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

UPDATE: After writing this review they contacted me shortly and gave me a full refund after I sent back the dress. If they haven't replied to you any, I suggest just writing a review on here because they will most likely respond to this, if not your email/calls. Veronica was of much help. I still do not take back my word of cheap fabrics, it is still not that god of quality, but the customer service was ok.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: Baotr***2465@yahoo.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

DressFirst.com service team.”

"Horrible company policies and customer service! I received the dress and the buttons/jems sewn on were falling off. The cut of the dress didnt sit right at the hips as intended and looked in pictures. I asked to return the dress and they denied me refund but said they would refund me 15% I told them it was not as expected and they continued to not let me return dress but then offered me 25% refund. I again told them that I wanted a full refund and to send the dress back. They are not understanding that and are denying me the refund for the poor sewn dress."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-11-2015

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: mbcar***@hotmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

DressFirst.com service team.”

"Exceptional service and wonderful quality of fabric! I will forever buy on your site...THANKS!!"

"Thanx for de beautiful dress.
Audrey

"The prices are very reasonable and the dress with the shoes I bought looked even better than what was pictured. I am absolutely in love with the items. Just make sure you know your size before ordering. I didn't, so I have to get my dress altered, but it is so totally worth every penny! :D"

"I just got my pair of the latin dance shoes delivered (Leatherette Heels Sandals Latin Ballroom Dance Shoes (053007246). They arrived ahead of schedule. The shoes are very soft and sparkly, true to size. Can't wait to take them to my salsa dance practice :) I would definitely recommend the dress first site and this product."

"I must admit I was a bit skeptical, as I read various reviews after placing my order. But all the way I got quick responses to my emails, and when the dress was dispatched, it got her quickly even though it had very far to go ;-)

It arrived in a rather small box, and I was a bit afraid that meant that the dress wasn't what I had hoped. But, when I opened the box, got the dress out of the plastic bag and unfolded it, I was superhappy - the dress was perfect! Premium quality, premium seamstress work and nearly a perfect fit! I coulnd't be more satisfied and happy and am not afraid to recommend Dressfirst.com to my friends.

"It is true that DressFirst has sophisticated, good quality dresses at very affordable prices,however what has impressed me the most is. They really look after their clients and go the extra mile to exceed all expectations. They are trustworthy and professional. This for me is a must when doing online purchases. Satisfied Customers is very important in the world business and DressFirst has.

Thank you and I hope you all continue to provide 5 star service

Dressfirst tiene disenos muy lindos y sus precios muy accessible a todo el mundo.
Pero lo que mas me ha impresionado es el servicico al cliente.
Ellos saben cuidar muy bien de sus clientes y satisfacer todas sus expectativas. Son serios y responsables.
Esto para mi es definitivo en especial cuando uno compra a traves de la internet. Gracias y espero que continuen dando este 5 estrella servicio al cliente!

"When I needed my dream dress for an important event, I didn't know where I can bought it. I found the announcement in the internet of Dressfirst and thought "well, I will try to buy here", and that was THE RIGHT THING TO DO! The choice of dresses is really vaste, so I chose the dress I wanted! Then I chose the color, there are sooooo many different colors!!! After the order and payment I waited for SOME DAYS and I got it! The shipment was very fast! By the way, the staff of Dressfirst is just very professional, responsible and gentle! They always responded in time and were very nice, resolving every my doubt (I didn't understand rightly the customs duty for my parcel, and they pleasantly resolved it!!!) By the way, the dress is just AMAZING, more than I could expect! It is made very VERY carefully, the color, size, style - everything corresponds MORE THAN by 100%!!! Thank you, dear Dressfirst, I am sure it is not the last time I will order by you, also , I will recommend it to all my friends!!! "

"I ordered the customized dress, because otherwise it might have been much too long for my 1,60 m.
Only 5 days later this dream of a dress came in.

It is really stunning - with perfect fit and very good processing.
I'm perfectly fine with it.
Quite certainly I'm going to order other items in the future.

Thanks to the team for my new wonderful evening gown.

Share Dressfirst.com's store rating

Dressfirst.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.