Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.00/10 224 reviews

Dressfirst.com is a merchant member
    Dressfirst.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Dressfirst.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"I just wanted to say that this dress is so beautiful. I am very tall and it was long enough! The color is beautiful and the beading is very intricate. I love this dress, it is well made. It did not take me long at all to receive it one I placed the order. I have referred friends here and I will continue to purchase dresses from here. "

"I am extremely happy with the dress I ordered from Dress First. It arrived to me in only 10 days and in amazing quality. I usually never order online but this experience has made me want to order more dresses from Dress First whenever I have an occasion! I chose for the colour pearl pink and I took my measurements so the dress would fit perfectly on me, and it did! They are also very friendly and respond quickly to any questions you might have concerning your dress. The dressmakers also did a great job, I really can't see any flaws! I couldn't be happier and thankful, and I can't wait to wear it soon! "

"BE WARNED, buying Internationally may seem like a good idea financially because they SEEM so much cheap but beware, my daughters dress, the one I paid over $230 for is now being held hostage by UPS because of $40.72 in brokerage fees'. I have bought from this company before and did not have to pay these fee's, suddenly, I am being charged more money. Had I know this dress was going to cost me almost $300, I never would have bought it from this company. They took longer then their estimate for making the dress then they don't reply to messages repeatedly and now, I have no dress because I don't have $40.72.

BEWARE! If it seems to good to be true, it probably is!
I will never buy from this company again nor will I buy Internationally again. You are extremely limited on how to contact them as they don't reply when you need them to.

modified review reply posted Apr-20-2014

“Dear customer,

Please take our deepest apologies for all the problems you encountered.We want you to know that you are very important to us and we truly appreciate your feedback. We understand your frustration when we did not meet your expectations. We have offered you a top solution in your email address: mel**raney@aol.com as what we discussed on the phone. Please have a check and then give us a reply and we will try our best to help you.

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
JJ’sHouse Service Team”

"The dress will be used for a quinceañera party, and once I received the package I was amazed by its size, but immensely satisfied with the product inside. The quality is impeccable: sewing, ornaments and material are beautiful and although I bought the dress in a standard size fit perfectly in the body of the teenager who is going to wear that amazing dress.

Today I can say that in fact the "Dress First" dresses makes and sells are exactly like the images shown in the photographs.

More than 100% satisfied and recommend the product to purchase clothing of high quality.

"I can recommend everything was all right."

"Very nice, cheap and faste service. Thank you Dressfirst!"

"I've had an amazing experience with dressfirst.com. My dress came on the expected day, and it was what I had just like the picture. The quality and the price was perfect. I highly recommend people to order from dressfirst. You won't regret it"

"Ich habe mein Kleid heute. Es ist billig und hat eine große Qualität und auch die Verarbeitung der Bestellung und Anfragen war schnell und gut. Vielen Dank an das Team Dressfirst.com!"

Rating 8/104/5

"After many emails back an forth and a confusing phone call Dress first made things right and returned my dress I appreciate the fact that they were willing to work with me returns are important especially when the dress still had tags on and is clearly not worn as well as when they ask the date of the event and they can see you are returning well before the date and only days after recieving the dress thank you for fixing the issue dres first"

modified review reply posted Apr-05-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our goal here is to exceed our customer’s expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have looked into the problems and sent you an email to your email address: Beyo***py73@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a reply. We will try our best to help you.

Hope to hear from you soon.”

"I bought my wedding dress at dressfirst.com. The price was perfect and the dress was too. It is exactly the quality that you might expect for the price and even a bit more. The best thing is that they take into account your wishes, comments and sizes for the dress so it is custom made for you only.

The dress looks exactly like on the picture. It is a pity that you cannot wear a wedding dress on special occasions but just once in a lifetime otherwise I would wear it all the time :D :D

Small problem that I had was that the dress turned out to bee too long and I brought it to sewing saloon to shorten it. Otherwise I had no problems during order, transportation an other phases.

I have already advised some of my friends to shop there for their weddings :)

"Unbeschreiblich
Ein nicht in Worte zu fassender Traum an Kleid!
Das war mein erstes Hochzeitskleid was ich je anhatte und es hat einfach auf Anhieb gepasst.
Der Kontakt ist super unkompliziert, sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend!(nicht zu vergleichen mit dem deutschen genervten Kundendienst)
Zuverlässiger, schneller Versand!
Die ganze Hochzeitsgesellschafft wird sich nun über DressFirst einkleiden lassen!
DressFirst thank you for that amazing wonderfull unebeliveable wedding dress!

"I cannot believe all the 5/5 reviews. This is the WORST experience I have ever had with a vendor of any kind.

100% terrible experience. The dresses were cheaply made, the sash was not a true sash, the color was all wrong, and they didn't want me to return the merchandise until I got my credit card company involved, then I had to pay the shipping TO CHINA. Needless to say, it was expensive, and I still didn't have either of the bridesmaid dresses I needed. Don't do it, but if you do, keep fighting them in your e-mail exchanges, and get your credit card company involved if needed. Not only did they insult me via e-mail, try to make me believe the poorly made dresses were acceptable, and try to cheat me out of getting a refund SEVERAL times (word to the wise, don't settle for their coupons--you can only use one per order, and they make sure you can't get anything for the price of one coupon), they also constantly tried to make me think I was at fault for all of it. Do not purchase from this company, go to an actual store and talk to a live person.

Update: I would still not recommend this retailer to anyone, but after four months, getting my credit card company involved, e-mailing with eight different "customer service representatives," and way more time, effort, and cost than anticipated, I did in fact get my money refunded for the dresses and the shipping cost back to China. Moral of the story: keep at it.

modified review reply posted Mar-31-2014

DressFirst, Dressfirst.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We have looked into the problems and sent you an email to your email address: whit***ll@hotmail.com. Please have a check and give us a reply. We will try our best to help you.

Hope to hear from you soon.”

Rating 8/104/5

"I just received a dress I ordered at dressfirst.com. The dress is okay and fits perfectly but it's a bit lighter and feels cheaper than what you see on the website. The delivery time was very fast. This was excellent!

However I am highly dissatisfied that although the website mentions VAT (BTW in Dutch) is included apearantly it is not and I had to pay 32.34 euro on top of the 88 euro dress. an increase of 40%. This makes the dress more expensive than what I would have been willing to pay for it! I sent an inquiry about it but so far have heard nothing.

My reccomendation: Do buy here, but be very aware that the tax you still have to pay can be up to 40% of the price your paying.

UPDATE: Within a day the customer service got back in touch with me. They were extremely helpfull and polite! I am very glad we found a very satisfactory way to solve the issue I had. So thank you very much!

modified review reply posted Mar-27-2014

“Dear fridja,

And as a reputable company, surely we will pay more attention to your shopping experience. We would like to work out the top solution for you. Please do not worry about it.

Thank you again for your time. Have a nice day.”

"I bought a beautiful dress at dressfirst.com. It was very well made and it looks much more expensive as the price I paid for it. I definately recommend this web site! "

"It was the first time I order a dress on dressfirst.com and I really have to say the dress is AMAZING!! It really looked the same as on the website. My dress arrived in only 2 weeks after my order. I can only recommend this page and I will order my next dress here again."