• Rating 7.50/10 23 reviews

Dreamshopee.com is not a merchant member
    Dreamshopee.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Dreamshopee.com contact information

• Address: 14, Morrison Street Closter NJ 07624 USA
    • Contact: customerservice@dreamshopee.com
    • Phone: 1-210-764-4878
    • Customer Support: 1-210-764-4878
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday : 10 AM to 6:00 PM EST Saturday from : 10AM to 5:00PM EST

"Transaction was successful. Happy with my purchase."

"This shop is quick response.
It is easy to purchase a product.
Products are low price.

"Great seller. Watches are original and new never worn as described. Shipping fast considering that I live in Italy.
Even if the item received is not what was ordered, I have noted the highest availability and in fact have been partially refunded.
Definitely a site to be recommended to those who love watches and want a model that is not distributed in Europe.

"I recently purchased a ring from their eBay account and was not at all satisfied with my purchase. I made an arrangement to return the purchase and get a full refund. After receiving the return i was told i would be issued a second bill in order to get my refund back i had to cover their shipping expenses. I then opened a case on eBay to get this on records as i had no item and no refund. I was then issued a full refund. I left feedback accurately depicting my situation and satisfaction. I was then treated to a phone call by a manager to sway me on my description which did not go very well. i was asked if i was an Obama supporter and told to "F$^# off!" after i made it very clear i was not going to mind."

"I bought a citizen titanium eco drive from them via their store on newegg.com

The order arrived quickly, but as they are not an "authorized" citizen retailer, I was worried it would be a fake... Well, the watch came in the proper citizen watch box and display case, but I noticed several odd things: The UPC code was cut out and taped over, with only the model number left on the box. The brochure looked old and used. The watch had a citizen tag and looked new and real to me (although I am no expert). I took it into a jewelry store to have it re-sized and they guy didn't find anything wrong with it. So, who knows. Why no serial? Why old brochure?

"Good job
I ‘m very happy of my watch citizen
(Citizen Mens promaster Diver BN0085 01E Watch)
Louis

"Uuexpected excellence! I was dubious about ordering from an unknown overseas supplier, following previous bad experiences, but wanted a particular watch and found it here for a price I could afford. I ordered it Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Monday morning - in the UK, fantastic ! I would happily recommend Dreamshopee and the team to anyone."

"I ordered a Diesel multi movement DZ4201 watch for my husband and he loves it. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt. We are very pleased."

"I ordered a Citizen Mens Calibre watch. Got a good price & it arrived promptly. Would recommend this seller."

"I ordered a Skagen watch & was rewarded with a discount price & it arrived promptly. Would recommend this seller."

"Fast shipping, received my watch after two day of order."

"DO NOT SHOP HERE. I RECEIVED A FAKE WATCH. I am contacting the seller to get a refund."

"Authentic watch in a sea of fakes. Fast shipping. Low price...good stuff"

"This is a review for infiniteshopping.com:
very prompt delivery - almost 40% saving compared to else where on the internet. very pleased. definetly recommend this for anybody.

"DO NOT SHOP HERE! This place does not have customer service! They do not pick up the phone and do not answer email. Very disappointed! I ordered a Citizen watch from them, the product was as described and delivery was fast, but the size of the watch was a bit big for my wrist. I contacted them via email twice to request return merchandise authorization (RMA) number but it looks like those emails went nowhere. As I said they do not pick up phone."