• Address: UNIT 04, 7/F, BRIGHT WAY TOWER, NO.33 MONG KOK ROAD, KOWLOON,HK.
    • Contact: customer@dreamprom.com
    • Business Hours: 7/24

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

" I love my wedding dress!! All the details of the dress are like the picture!!Thank you to all for bring us this oppotunity to bought the dress!! The shipping is really good!! Please don't be afraid to make you shopping in here, all the service are really really good!!"

modified review This review was modified by arelymdeltoro on October 31 2014 11:42:04 AM

"I'm so glad that I bought from this company! The price was excellent and the dress came exactly as the picture showed. I asked in Taffeta fabric and it came with good quality, made with perfection! The delivery was fast and safe. I have nothing to complain about anything!
I'm giving this dress as a gift to my sister and both of us are very happy with it :)

modified review This review was modified by DayUSA on October 30 2014 08:07:33 PM

"Excelente servico. mi vestido llego perfectamente"

"WHY WOULD YOU ORDER FROM A SITE THAT PHOTOSHOP'S HEADS, ONTO THE BODIES OF MODELS WITH THE DRESS FROM ANOTHER SITE.

SO THEY STEAL PHOTOS FROM REAL SITES, AND PUTS SOMEONE'S HEAD OVER IT, LIKE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

modified review This review was modified by MEAQUEEN1 on September 21 2014 02:05:25 PM

"Don't order from this company. My daughter ordered a prom dress from here and it was awful. It looked more like a costume it was so bad. Did not fit even after paying extra for custom order instructions and measurements. they used cheap material and gaudy sequins. Except for the color, it did not look at all like the picture. We followed every direction they required to receive a refund all we got was patronizing replies and run around. Finally I took it to the credit card company, filed a complaint and the CC company gave me the refund not Dreamprom. Believe me it is not worth all the disappointment and hassle. Don't order from DreamProm.com"

modified review This review was modified by momof7is on August 20 2014 11:54:21 AM

"Wish I had read the warnings before my daughter ordered a prom
dress from this company. Don't do it!! Not worth it. The dress was
to big and way to long. The material was cheap looking. They will not give a full refund. Only offered 15% of $150.00. Worst company ever!

"I ordered a dress to be made from scratch and not on your list of dresses. I received my dress today and am very happy. It was very important to me to have this done right for my sons wedding and I feel like I will look great thanks to your Tailors. Thank you again for assisting me with this. I will be recommending you to others. Lori"

modified review This review was modified by Prunyi on June 03 2014 05:41:51 PM

"I'm totally exited and satisfied with my prom dress. It perfectly fits my body and haves a very good quality. Loved the customer service too. Very quick and efficient. "

modified review This review was modified by nicolepr on June 03 2014 03:14:47 PM

"Don't ever buy from this Chinese company. They have no customer service and won't offer any returns. Read other reviews carefully, as you are gambling with your money that you will like what you get. If you don't, you are SOL."

modified review This review was modified by uoskier on June 04 2014 06:56:41 AM

"I placed a order with I dream prom.com and paid for guaranteed delivery by 5/13/14 and when i checked their website it was still showing as "in processing". I did not receive the dress until the following week. It arrived in a small bag and I could not believe that they packaged it so horribly. Well the dress is light gold in color and we found blue marker stains all over it! The sequins were falling all off the dress and the lace at the bottom was torn and looks like horrible. I have been emailing pictures etc and going back and forth for over 2 weeks to get a refund. Idreamprom has refused to refund my money and has told me they will send me a bag of sequins and that I should take the dress to the cleaners and a tailor to have fixed! Totally unacceptable so buyers beware. "

modified review This review was modified by Qualityiskey2014 on May 28 2014 06:50:06 PM

"We were very pleased with the prom dress - I had reservations about ordering a dress on-line but my daughter had set her heart on one of your dresses. We ordered a made to measure dress and it fits well and is excellent quality. I was surprised by the £19 import duty/brokerage surcharge so would like to warn other UK customers they will have to pay this cash on delivery. Also I was surprised that the dress had been sent from China not the USA, but can't fault it on quality or the delivery which was well before the expected date"

modified review This review was modified by AMT15 on May 21 2014 07:16:33 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I cannot say it any clearer. I ordered a dress for my daughter's prom. I paid to have a rush order, but they missed the deadline. I had given myself a cushion of 2 weeks in case something like that happened, but even that was not enough. My daughter missed her prom because of them. The dress arrived the day AFTER the prom, even after many promises from their customer service that it would be there on time. Now they refuse to refund me any money, so basically I'm out $200 for a dress that will not be worn, and can't be sold because it was custom made. Save your money, buy elsewhere!"

modified review This review was modified by Diana6897 on May 20 2014 08:11:26 AM

"WARNING! DO NOT ORDER from this company! I purchased my daughters dress for prom giving the exact requested measurements. It was too big, too long and the hem was uneven. I sent requested pictures 4-5 times with them claiming they had not received them. Finally, they said I must have taken the measurements incorrectly and offered to refund me $15 for the $150 dress. REALLY! $15. That didn't even cover the shipping! What company does that! Not an American one!"

modified review This review was modified by Mppierson on May 20 2014 02:22:20 AM

"Never-ever order any dress from this site. you will receive a cheap quality replica which is poorly tailored and made of a cheap fabric, which has nothing to do with the original dress on the picture. Upon your complaint they will request the photos of the dress and then for months pretend they didn't receive the photos. Eventually they will come up with an offer of 20 $ compensation, where the actual price of the dress was 250 $. Stay away from this scam"

"Good first overall impression.
This was my first order with DreamProm.com and despite the bad ratings, I took the risk to judge the quality by myself. I ordered 2 purple dresses for the upcoming Wedding of my friend. We needed a very specific color and despite the fact that before the order the customer team was not helpful at all with pre-defined replies to each type of question, after I validated the order they sent me several samples of the different purple colors available so that i could better make my choice.
Having now the dresses in front of me, I have to say that the quality is quite good. I will have to shorten a bit the length of the dress and the size is slightly too big but anyway this is the main challenge when we order online so I am not disappointed. The finishing is not perfect but quite well-done. The only bad point for me is the glitters on the dress which are made from poor quality if you look at them in details, I believe this could be improved easily by getting better quality product. No doubt however that the dress will have a fabulous look on the pictures.

modified review This review was modified by gny86 on May 15 2014 05:53:17 AM

DreamProm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DreamProm.com is not a merchant member
DreamProm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!