• DreamProm.com
    • Address: UNIT 04, 7/F, BRIGHT WAY TOWER, NO.33 MONG KOK ROAD, KOWLOON,HK.
    • Contact: customer@dreamprom.com
    • Business Hours: 7/24

Product & services pricing Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5/10 5/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5/10 5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5/10 5/10

"I ordered a custom prom dress for my daughter and it was beautiful! It was better than we had expected and the service was great. I would definitely order from them again for any occasion. Thank you dream prom.com for making my daughter's prom dream dress come true!"

This review was modified by Isabella1 on April 04 2015 06:14:25 AM

"This company lied to me. I asked if I was able to return a dress and they agreed to credit my account once they received the dress. It's been six months since I returned the dress and still I have not received my credit. When I ask them what the status is they don't even respond to me anymore. I would never order from them again."

This review was modified by sydney4490 on February 02 2015 01:04:07 PM

"Great service and a product of superior quality, my fiance is most ecstatic about her wedding dress. Prompt delivery with continuous information of its location helped ease her mind. Highly recomended."

This review was modified by ederm on November 25 2014 03:18:29 PM

"This was the first time I ordered a customized dress on-line. I was sooooo worried! The dresses came, after only 2 weeks. They arrived 2 days after they had been shipped. I was concerned about the duty tax I'd pay, but that was also not too bad ($25).

The dresses weren;t exactly what I expected but pretty close. I can't complain. I chose a dress that I shouldn;t have...I don;t like the style at all but that;s not the selle;s fault. I should have looked better at the picture. If you zoom into the picture, you will see the detail (or spaces between beading, etc) and that is really close to what you will get. So just zoom in! I didn;t. The colors were fairly close; a little more subdued than I was hoping for but close. Would I do this again...? I don;t know , maybe only if the price was really great in case I have another instance where I just don;t like the dress much.

"I just received the Wedding Dress I ordered for my daughter. I had doubts regarding the quality of the dress because of the negative reviews I read before. But after I opened the package I was unexpectedly surprised. Everything is absolutely perfect, the dress is made so well, the lines are clean and straight, the veil is wonderful, the gloves are nice, the petticoat matches the dress excellent, the material of the dress is thick like is shown on website. I am happy for my daughter. The size is identical as I ordered.
Thank you for such a nice dress, beautiful and inexpensive!!! I wrote this review from my heart, believe me.

"dress of my dreams

I Googled "maxi wedding dress", and found my dress. I fell in love with it at first sight. I was a bit hesitant to order online sight unseen or even trying it on, but a friend and I took my measurements as directed and what I received is the most perfect and beautiful dress, thank you so much, idreamprom. Our Wedding is April 20th 2015 in Montego Bay Jamaica.

"I bought a dress from them, they sent me a completely different dress and it is FILTHY! They also sent it in a 1'X2' bag!!!! They refused to pay for dry cleaning or give me any compensation in any way. They are based out of HONG KONG so you cannot even take them to small claims court. Look at this sight for THOUSANDS of complaints about this company.... http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.dreamprom.com"

" I love my wedding dress!! All the details of the dress are like the picture!!Thank you to all for bring us this oppotunity to bought the dress!! The shipping is really good!! Please don't be afraid to make you shopping in here, all the service are really really good!!"

This review was modified by arelymdeltoro on October 31 2014 11:42:04 AM

"Excelente servico. mi vestido llego perfectamente"

"WHY WOULD YOU ORDER FROM A SITE THAT PHOTOSHOP'S HEADS, ONTO THE BODIES OF MODELS WITH THE DRESS FROM ANOTHER SITE.

SO THEY STEAL PHOTOS FROM REAL SITES, AND PUTS SOMEONE'S HEAD OVER IT, LIKE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

This review was modified by MEAQUEEN1 on September 21 2014 02:05:25 PM

"Don't order from this company. My daughter ordered a prom dress from here and it was awful. It looked more like a costume it was so bad. Did not fit even after paying extra for custom order instructions and measurements. they used cheap material and gaudy sequins. Except for the color, it did not look at all like the picture. We followed every direction they required to receive a refund all we got was patronizing replies and run around. Finally I took it to the credit card company, filed a complaint and the CC company gave me the refund not Dreamprom. Believe me it is not worth all the disappointment and hassle. Don't order from DreamProm.com"

This review was modified by momof7is on August 20 2014 11:54:21 AM

"Wish I had read the warnings before my daughter ordered a prom
dress from this company. Don't do it!! Not worth it. The dress was
to big and way to long. The material was cheap looking. They will not give a full refund. Only offered 15% of $150.00. Worst company ever!

"Don't ever buy from this Chinese company. They have no customer service and won't offer any returns. Read other reviews carefully, as you are gambling with your money that you will like what you get. If you don't, you are SOL."

This review was modified by uoskier on June 04 2014 06:56:41 AM

"I placed a order with I dream prom.com and paid for guaranteed delivery by 5/13/14 and when i checked their website it was still showing as "in processing". I did not receive the dress until the following week. It arrived in a small bag and I could not believe that they packaged it so horribly. Well the dress is light gold in color and we found blue marker stains all over it! The sequins were falling all off the dress and the lace at the bottom was torn and looks like horrible. I have been emailing pictures etc and going back and forth for over 2 weeks to get a refund. Idreamprom has refused to refund my money and has told me they will send me a bag of sequins and that I should take the dress to the cleaners and a tailor to have fixed! Totally unacceptable so buyers beware. "

This review was modified by Qualityiskey2014 on May 28 2014 06:50:06 PM

"We were very pleased with the prom dress - I had reservations about ordering a dress on-line but my daughter had set her heart on one of your dresses. We ordered a made to measure dress and it fits well and is excellent quality. I was surprised by the £19 import duty/brokerage surcharge so would like to warn other UK customers they will have to pay this cash on delivery. Also I was surprised that the dress had been sent from China not the USA, but can't fault it on quality or the delivery which was well before the expected date"

This review was modified by AMT15 on May 21 2014 07:16:33 AM

Share DreamProm.com's store rating

DreamProm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DreamProm.com is not a merchant member
DreamProm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!