DreamBots Ltd. Reviews - wheeme.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.31/10 8 reviews

DreamBots Ltd. is not a merchant member
DreamBots Ltd. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I've ordered a wheeme on june.today (11/10/12) nothing is arrived. No more answer from dreambots.I think its a swindle"

"I placed an order by paypal 2 july and currently 2 october, always not received, the customer relationship is just horrible, I seen many people have the same problem. This company seem be not serious and Cobi Gurievsky
seem be a cheating man. We try to find a solution to stop this man and complaints. If you have the same problem please write here. We can group us for stop it. Of course, I not recommend this website.

"I am very disappointed as it has been over 2 months since I ordered my WheeMe (6/22/12) and have not yet received it! I have sent repeated e-mails to DreamBots and have yet to receive a reply! I have also disputed the transaction throught PayPal; however, PayPal is telling me that this type of transaction cannot be disputed! I was really looking forward to my WheeMe; however, I would NOT recommend this company!"

"Finally my two Wheeme's arrived. It seems they have been swamped with orders. I am in New Zealand so expected a wait. Shipping was via FEDEX so very quick once they left the warehouse."

Rating 6/103/5

"I was worried about the delivery as well and have done search after search for info since no response from the company but I received a tracking number today and it's supposed to arrive in a couple of days. The most frustrating part is the no response from the company, I knew when it said max 6 to 8 weeks that it would be a full 8 weeks, especially dealing with the first production run but they can at least respond to your questions, I'm reasonable enough about it that a simple update would have made me happy but no response equals anger when I drop $100 on a new gadget. Get it together Dreambots, we as paying customers deserve a little more from you and it's apparent that your initial product release is tarnishing all the great reviews from the CES unveiling."

modified review This review was modified by Whereismywheeme on August 26 2012 11:52:08 AM

"9 weeks - not delivered. Do not respond to the letter.

UPDATE: Very good thing. Today I got it on FeDex.
Ordered 15 june, sent 22 august, received 31 august.

modified review This review was modified by ArturDzh on August 31 2012 04:39:58 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"It's been over two months since I placed and payed for my order, and I have not received it, yet. And it's impossible to contact these people. They do not respond emails, and there is no contact phone number available.

UPDATE, On August 22 they finally shipped it and it arrived 4 days later! Im changing my ratings.

modified review This review was modified by IHaveBeenDupped on September 05 2012 12:43:54 PM

"just received mine. I take back any negative reviews. Highly recommend on the way the seller handled delays. "

modified review This review was modified by mrjfkim on October 22 2012 03:54:34 PM