Dr. Leonard's Reviews - drleonards.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 3 reviews

Dr. Leonard's is not a merchant member
Dr. Leonard's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

West Barnet, Vermont

"I ordered a pet fence on 4/5/2010 and paid an additional $1.95 for "priority service". On 4/12 I received an email that the item was shipped via FEDEX, but the FEDEX site had no record of it. Worse, it would take 2 weeks before it would arrive. I demanded my $1.95 priority charge refunded since 7 days to ship and 21 days to receive hardly qualifies as "priority". To their credit, they replied on the 14th that they would credit back the priority charge. But checking with FEDEX, they didn't notify them on the 12th like they told me, but on the 14th. If you deal with these people, don't believe any time schedule they promise - and don't pay for priority service. In comparison, I ordered a product from a different vendor on 4/11 and it arrived on 4/14 with no priority charge at all. Moments ago, the FEDEX site advised that the pet fence would be delivered on the 20th, 15 days after ordering. Unbelievably indifferent service.
UPDATE on 5/30/10 - more woes
The Pet Gate did arrive on 4/20/10 but upon assembling I found a manufactures note on the plan that the gate spans 12-59 inches - not the 12-69 inches claimed on DrLeonards website - I bought it to fence off a 67 inch opening so it was useless. I called to get an RMA which arrived 4/26/10 and I returned the product that day specifying "not as advertised" to get a refund including shipping as they suggested. It has now been over 4 weeks [they claim that returns take 3-4 weeks to process] but still no credit to my account. Worse, they haven't fixed the web page either. I sent another inquiry to obtain a status of my return. I will update when, and if, the refund appears.
UPDATE 6/1/10
A refund of $19.99 finally appeared on my bank statement on 6/1, but they did not refund the shipping charges that they promised since the product was not as advertised and, as directed by their customer service, I clearly wrote "not as advertised" on the delivery bill. Save yourself time and annoyance and avoid this site - I've blocked this site on my entire network.

modified review This review was modified by derleute on June 01 2010 10:43:16 AM

"I ordered some chenille chair covers and received my order within 6 days of placing it online. I had no problems at all and would gladly order from here again. The only thing I wish they would do is post the USPS tracking number when you log in to their site to check the status of an order. The only thing I could see online was that the order had shipped. I called customer service to get the tracking number and the person I spoke with was quite pleasant and told me everything I needed to know. Bottom line, I would not hesitate to order from here again."

modified review This review was modified by shapla79 on February 08 2007 07:19:33 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"I still have yet to have the website work correctly logging me in. I used the phone and the staff was freindly and helpful.

The products offered are similar to the pricing scale. Nothing high end, or special in quality.

modified review This review was modified by mibo on December 07 2005 05:44:28 PM