Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered two Elbow Patch Varsity Jacket Hoodies (one for myself and one as a gift) from this company, and once they arrived I immediately washed them, according to the label instructions, because who doesn't wash new clothing items before wearing them? Upon removal from the washing machine, I noticed that one of the snaps had come off. I immediately went to the site and initiated a chat with a representative. After being told that they do not accept returns of washed items, even it it was an obvious defect, the representative simply ended the chat. Of course, after an email was sent, they stated they were having chat software issues. I was again told that I would have to send the item back, at my cost, and they would determine what kind of compensation would given once it was received. I stated that I merely wanted a replacement, nothing more, nothing less. I sent the item back (at a cost that was just about 10 bucks less than the original item cost). I then received another email for them, stating that this item was in stock, I could keep the item, and they were issuing a credit for the cost of the item. So with all being said, between the cost of the item, the original shipping cost, and the cost of returning the item, I actually end up on the negative side of this transaction. I will not be ordering from them again, nor will I recommend them to others. I would also caution others from ordering from them as well."

modified review This review was modified by TheSarcasticWit on June 12 2014 09:04:26 AM

"Ordered a number of items to Australia using iParcel. After a week, everything was the correct size and item ordered. I'm very impressed and will use again for sure!"

modified review This review was modified by craigledee on June 05 2014 01:15:17 AM

"One of the best purchases I've made all month. I purchased 4 pairs of Stance Socks. They had the best price on the products I wanted. I didn't care for the $7.95 shipping for such a small order but that's the price of shopping online and I am aware of that ahead of time.

I don't shop online unless I know what I am buying is going to fit correctly or there are free returns.

"Drjays customer service really sucks they don't try too help you with much effort. I asked for a supervisor and they gave me a message from him, like really? I had to literally get upset and ask for him for the second time!!! what the hell! Don't ever cancel an order it will be hell getting your money back it takes like 2 weeks even if youve never received any products. Dr jays is just ridiculous and ill never shop there again unless I want horrible service! Disgusted! "

modified review This review was modified by Divabrown25 on July 12 2013 03:46:59 PM

"Great website, many things to choose from, I have just bought couple of shoes, delivery was very fast and the quality is just great s expected, the shoes looks exactly the same as they looked in the photo, highly recommended, will buy again for sure."

"I ordered a Vestal watch from Dr. Jays for my Groomsmen gift. I had already purchased 5 from a local shop and needed one more. Dr Jays was less than half the price. They ship fast and the product was brand new in the box, exactly what I expected. Couldn't be happier."

"After placing an order for around $500 usd i placed another order for $800 USD but for the second order they wanted to perform a security check on me to make sure i was the credit card holder. I was happy with that so they charged a small amount to my credit card and i had to get back to them with the amount charged on the card which i happily did. This however was not good enough for them. So they sent me a form that i have to sign along with photocopies of my Licence front and back and credit card front and back.
This i would not do. That information could easily be stolen from a staff member let alone if the email got intercepted. And i have a very high limit on the card. So 2nd order got cancelled which i am very disappointed with. And they wont do business with me. So i would not recommend unless you want to risk the fact that the internet is safe and DR JAYS staff are all trust worthy. I would not trust my staff with my credit card info so neither will i trust theirs

"my experience with drjays was great even though one of my many orders was oversized i was immediately given a refund. (:"

"Ordered a chain (necklace) from Dr.jays / Hip-hop accessories. Ordered shipping from iParcel payed about $10 for shipping and received my purchase in the 5 day standard shipping date as promised. "

"PURCHASE ANYWHERE BUT HERE!

If your item doesn't fit, it's all over for you.

You have to pay hefty fees to UPS to send you item back even if you want to exchange it for a different size.

Also, they come up with bogus reasons why you can't get your money back. I ordered Nike sneakers online. When I received them I tried them on in my bedroom, found they were too small, then put them back in the box to repackage and to then find a UPS store in my area. When they received them back, they said the "warehouse" said the soles were worn and I would not get any money back...BUT I NEVER WORE THEM! DIDN'T EVEN WALK WITH THEM OUTSIDE...COULDN'T ANYWAY AS THEY WERE TOO SMALL. I asked for a supervisor or anyone's second opinion, but they said NO, sorry, no one else will look at them, it's a non-negotiable issue.

I'M NOT THE KIND OF PERSON TO WRITE ON LINE REVIEWS, BUT I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GET RIPPED OFF WITH THIS POOR AND SHADY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Israel

"Got "Timberland Chocorua Trail Boots"
fast responding great price.
Perfect!!

"Placed an order at 1pm EST (11am their local time) - company gladly accepted $50 to ship via Fedex Overnight. They then proceeded to not ship until the next day. I needed clothing the next day for a trip I was taking the 2nd morning after. When I contacted them via their customer service email about receiving a partial refund on shipping, it took them 36 hours to respond. I was then denied any refund, offered no apology, and was told their same day shipping cut-off time is ** 9AM ** I have never heard of such an early shipping cut off time for any mail-order company. Why offer next-day service when you know you can't fulfill?

Update: Answer to question about whether used Paypal. No, I had bought about 6 times before from DrJays, every time I used the same Amex card. (most of orders were $100-250) So I had prior history with company, already should have cleared any security checks, was shipping to verified address, should have been no delay.

modified review This review was modified by bwave on April 11 2012 09:57:57 PM

"I recently, Purchase a All- BLack leather jacket, for such a great price OMG... love My coat its really nice I order it online It was very easy, and straight forward I was very very please with how I was able to go on the online didn't have any problems at all. once I order My jacket it came in the mail promptly 5 (B) days right at my front door. Also its very affordable site to buy clothes. love and will definitely referral them to my friends"

"So pleased my order arrived within two days on a standard shipping. Everyrhin was wat i expected.. sti shocked at the so prompt shipping. Made an order from jimmy jazz a day prior and for alot more money they took the money out my account an i havent heard nothing since smh so the comparision makes me overly pleased."

"I am an ex employee of Drjays.com and have to first start off by saying this is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for they do not care for there employees nor do they care for their customers. The customer service manager Susie Bryant is racist and only hires blacks because it is an urban company. They are a shady hole in the wall company with about 40 employees and also answer calls for akademiks.com,djpremium.com and dollhouse.com its all the same company but want the customers to believe they are all separate. They offer promotion code to receive a certain percentage off order but before the promotion is put out they raise the prices so your not really receiving a discount. They talk about the customers horribly and most of the supervisor are young and under 25. The job is like being in high school and is full of drama, gossip, and back stabbing which upper management Susie Bryant and Alison Romero are both involved in. If you complain to upper management about what's going on they will in return drag you down instead of addressing the issue. Overall this is the worst company I have ever worked at I encourage every one not to shop or apply for employment "

modified review This review was modified by lelewilson on January 23 2011 02:10:09 PM

DrJays.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DrJays.com is not a merchant member
DrJays.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!