• DrJays.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"I shop here all the time. Great site. They charge for shipping but pricing generally very good. Recommended."

This review was modified by Elb1211 on August 31 2015 06:05:39 PM

"Loved the selection and the website layout! And customer service was so amicable and pleasant, it made getting my purchase so simple and it came so quickly! Great Experience, definitely returning and would highly recommend"

This review was modified by Lennny on August 25 2015 09:53:30 PM

"Couldn't believe the selection. The customer service woman was very helpful. Will be shopping here again."

This review was modified by Hotgee on August 19 2015 06:09:50 PM

"Order arrived today, faster than expected. Stuff looks great. "

This review was modified by Bigdaddee2 on August 14 2015 07:17:40 AM

"I was hoping to buy some clothing that you can't get in Europe (or it is much more expensive). So I ordered this and none pay method (maybe problem at my side) worked. Just the last one where I entered wrong billing address so my order was cancelled. It's fully understandable, if they would have contacted me for this issue (like sending an email "your order was cancelled" would hurt), or maybe asked for explenation. Alright, not satisfied, but ok, but then I waited like 40 minutes for customer service to respond (I obtained a message "what do you need?" and then had to wait). I contacted the customer service for the second time after that and it was alrigth so maybe it depends on the actual person."

"I bought a backpack from drjays.com. The product was fine, but the company keeps harassing me with emails. I have unsubscribed multiple times, contact their customer service, marked them as spam, and written on their facebook wall. I keep ending up on their email lists. It's been 3 months and I haven't been able to remove myself from their email lists. I will never be purchasing from drjays.com again."

This review was modified by jennybh19 on January 16 2015 06:05:00 AM

"I ordered 1 item ($159 - weight 1 lbs) on Monday 1/5/15 and paid $5.95 for standard shipping. They ship from NJ and I live in NC. It is a 10 hour drive by car. If they might ship my order with FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS parcel service; I should have received the item 2-3 business days. One week later I haven't received my item yet, from the tracking number the item arrived in Charlotte on Thursday on 1/7/15 but FedEx sent it to USPS. 7 days later, I haven't got my order yet. Because DRjays want to save $1 on my shipping, they prefer to USPS to deliver the item.

I can understand this shipping method if it was a free shipping, but when you pay shipping, they should use this payment for shipping only. They loose a customer for life. I probably will tell my friends not to show from them again. Just a note, I wrote their customer service before I wrote here. The customer rep (Paul J.) answered my question with a "7 business days = 9 days normal" for 1 lbs package which I paid $5.95. If it was shipped to East coast to West, yes that's normal. But shipping within the same coast and not receiving the item in 7 days; makes me think that they are not customer oriented, just $ oriented site.

Keep my $1 saved shipping cost, I will return the item as soon as I receive it!!!

This review was modified by ozzy_clt on January 11 2015 10:47:56 AM

"I ordered two Elbow Patch Varsity Jacket Hoodies (one for myself and one as a gift) from this company, and once they arrived I immediately washed them, according to the label instructions, because who doesn't wash new clothing items before wearing them? Upon removal from the washing machine, I noticed that one of the snaps had come off. I immediately went to the site and initiated a chat with a representative. After being told that they do not accept returns of washed items, even it it was an obvious defect, the representative simply ended the chat. Of course, after an email was sent, they stated they were having chat software issues. I was again told that I would have to send the item back, at my cost, and they would determine what kind of compensation would given once it was received. I stated that I merely wanted a replacement, nothing more, nothing less. I sent the item back (at a cost that was just about 10 bucks less than the original item cost). I then received another email for them, stating that this item was in stock, I could keep the item, and they were issuing a credit for the cost of the item. So with all being said, between the cost of the item, the original shipping cost, and the cost of returning the item, I actually end up on the negative side of this transaction. I will not be ordering from them again, nor will I recommend them to others. I would also caution others from ordering from them as well."

This review was modified by TheSarcasticWit on June 12 2014 09:04:26 AM

"Ordered a number of items to Australia using iParcel. After a week, everything was the correct size and item ordered. I'm very impressed and will use again for sure!"

This review was modified by craigledee on June 05 2014 01:15:17 AM

"One of the best purchases I've made all month. I purchased 4 pairs of Stance Socks. They had the best price on the products I wanted. I didn't care for the $7.95 shipping for such a small order but that's the price of shopping online and I am aware of that ahead of time.

I don't shop online unless I know what I am buying is going to fit correctly or there are free returns.

"Drjays customer service really sucks they don't try too help you with much effort. I asked for a supervisor and they gave me a message from him, like really? I had to literally get upset and ask for him for the second time!!! what the hell! Don't ever cancel an order it will be hell getting your money back it takes like 2 weeks even if youve never received any products. Dr jays is just ridiculous and ill never shop there again unless I want horrible service! Disgusted! "

This review was modified by Divabrown25 on July 12 2013 03:46:59 PM

"Great website, many things to choose from, I have just bought couple of shoes, delivery was very fast and the quality is just great s expected, the shoes looks exactly the same as they looked in the photo, highly recommended, will buy again for sure."

"I ordered a Vestal watch from Dr. Jays for my Groomsmen gift. I had already purchased 5 from a local shop and needed one more. Dr Jays was less than half the price. They ship fast and the product was brand new in the box, exactly what I expected. Couldn't be happier."

"After placing an order for around $500 usd i placed another order for $800 USD but for the second order they wanted to perform a security check on me to make sure i was the credit card holder. I was happy with that so they charged a small amount to my credit card and i had to get back to them with the amount charged on the card which i happily did. This however was not good enough for them. So they sent me a form that i have to sign along with photocopies of my Licence front and back and credit card front and back.
This i would not do. That information could easily be stolen from a staff member let alone if the email got intercepted. And i have a very high limit on the card. So 2nd order got cancelled which i am very disappointed with. And they wont do business with me. So i would not recommend unless you want to risk the fact that the internet is safe and DR JAYS staff are all trust worthy. I would not trust my staff with my credit card info so neither will i trust theirs

"my experience with drjays was great even though one of my many orders was oversized i was immediately given a refund. (:"

Share DrJays.com's store rating

DrJays.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DrJays.com is not a merchant member
DrJays.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!