Stores > DrJays.com

• DrJays.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-04-13

Very Satisfied Customer Despite One Thing.. BUT That Was Resolved After Contacting Them!

"So.. I got to what I wanted to buy, I noticed that the Sweatshirt I was going to buy only came in XL and that is fine and all but I like my clothes to fit a bit baggy on me for comfort, I ordered it anyway because I figured one size down couldn't hurt and so I received my package in a VERY timely manner and tried the product on, It was a bit tight for my liking and knowing the return policy I took it off and contacted their support to see if they would be stocking XXL I was informed that at one point they did stock XXL but they don't restock once they run out which disappointed me a bit but then the chat operator transferred me to another person and they told me they would restock IF the item is selling very well and I asked if they could tell me how the item was selling and they said sure let me look into that for you.. They told me it was very popular, However its selling slowly the moment (I imagine because summer is approaching and sweaters aren't as in demand) but I was informed that they would restock around winter time but no guarantees. So, I resolved the situation and overall I am very satisfied with not only their product but outstanding customer service on how they're so willing to go out of their way to help you! "

This review was modified by DollarBillAssassian on April 13 2016 06:38:52 PM

2016-01-05

"Lets be straight... I ordered a pair of Pastry shoes for my one product, one time, first try threw this site. (I do this ALOT so I know where I want to continue to shop threw...Have four kids so online is easiest!) Anyways, got my kicks faster then I thought and I open the box to find free online offers for other stuff which for me was like a hidden surprise honestly!!!! Who doesn't lile freebies!?! Won't use them all but will most. So try on the shoes and LOVE THEM!!!! PACKAGING was good and shoes are PERFECT!!! WILL SHOP MY NEXT KICKS HERE!!! THANKS DRJAYS!!! You guys rock!"

This review was modified by Mel07 on January 05 2016 10:34:19 AM

2015-11-03

"This was the best on line shopping experience I have ever had. The customer service was awesome. They also call you to verify who you are, which is great. I needed some asssiatance because of an ordering error on my end. I choose the chat method and each time I did I was able to speak with the same rep. which was awesome. This way I didnt have to keep repeating the issue. The representative Lissa was so amazingly helpful, she understood my issue and helped me as best she could putting my mind at ease. Lissa also was gracious enough to offer to call me to follow up with everything. Can you say amazing Customer Service. That never happens. This company is lucky to have someone who values the customer, things like that will keep you coming back and you will spread the word. Lissa made this experience very smooth and I will come back just because of that alone!"

2015-08-31

"I shop here all the time. Great site. They charge for shipping but pricing generally very good. Recommended."

This review was modified by Elb1211 on August 31 2015 06:05:39 PM

2015-08-25

"Loved the selection and the website layout! And customer service was so amicable and pleasant, it made getting my purchase so simple and it came so quickly! Great Experience, definitely returning and would highly recommend"

This review was modified by Lennny on August 25 2015 09:53:30 PM

2015-08-19

"Couldn't believe the selection. The customer service woman was very helpful. Will be shopping here again."

This review was modified by Hotgee on August 19 2015 06:09:50 PM

2015-08-10

"Order arrived today, faster than expected. Stuff looks great. "

This review was modified by Bigdaddee2 on August 14 2015 07:17:40 AM

2015-04-04

"I was hoping to buy some clothing that you can't get in Europe (or it is much more expensive). So I ordered this and none pay method (maybe problem at my side) worked. Just the last one where I entered wrong billing address so my order was cancelled. It's fully understandable, if they would have contacted me for this issue (like sending an email "your order was cancelled" would hurt), or maybe asked for explenation. Alright, not satisfied, but ok, but then I waited like 40 minutes for customer service to respond (I obtained a message "what do you need?" and then had to wait). I contacted the customer service for the second time after that and it was alrigth so maybe it depends on the actual person."

2015-01-16

"I bought a backpack from drjays.com. The product was fine, but the company keeps harassing me with emails. I have unsubscribed multiple times, contact their customer service, marked them as spam, and written on their facebook wall. I keep ending up on their email lists. It's been 3 months and I haven't been able to remove myself from their email lists. I will never be purchasing from drjays.com again."

This review was modified by jennybh19 on January 16 2015 06:05:00 AM

2015-01-11

"I ordered 1 item ($159 - weight 1 lbs) on Monday 1/5/15 and paid $5.95 for standard shipping. They ship from NJ and I live in NC. It is a 10 hour drive by car. If they might ship my order with FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS parcel service; I should have received the item 2-3 business days. One week later I haven't received my item yet, from the tracking number the item arrived in Charlotte on Thursday on 1/7/15 but FedEx sent it to USPS. 7 days later, I haven't got my order yet. Because DRjays want to save $1 on my shipping, they prefer to USPS to deliver the item.

I can understand this shipping method if it was a free shipping, but when you pay shipping, they should use this payment for shipping only. They loose a customer for life. I probably will tell my friends not to show from them again. Just a note, I wrote their customer service before I wrote here. The customer rep (Paul J.) answered my question with a "7 business days = 9 days normal" for 1 lbs package which I paid $5.95. If it was shipped to East coast to West, yes that's normal. But shipping within the same coast and not receiving the item in 7 days; makes me think that they are not customer oriented, just $ oriented site.

Keep my $1 saved shipping cost, I will return the item as soon as I receive it!!!

This review was modified by ozzy_clt on January 11 2015 10:47:56 AM

2014-06-12

"I ordered two Elbow Patch Varsity Jacket Hoodies (one for myself and one as a gift) from this company, and once they arrived I immediately washed them, according to the label instructions, because who doesn't wash new clothing items before wearing them? Upon removal from the washing machine, I noticed that one of the snaps had come off. I immediately went to the site and initiated a chat with a representative. After being told that they do not accept returns of washed items, even it it was an obvious defect, the representative simply ended the chat. Of course, after an email was sent, they stated they were having chat software issues. I was again told that I would have to send the item back, at my cost, and they would determine what kind of compensation would given once it was received. I stated that I merely wanted a replacement, nothing more, nothing less. I sent the item back (at a cost that was just about 10 bucks less than the original item cost). I then received another email for them, stating that this item was in stock, I could keep the item, and they were issuing a credit for the cost of the item. So with all being said, between the cost of the item, the original shipping cost, and the cost of returning the item, I actually end up on the negative side of this transaction. I will not be ordering from them again, nor will I recommend them to others. I would also caution others from ordering from them as well."

This review was modified by TheSarcasticWit on June 12 2014 09:04:26 AM

2014-06-05

"Ordered a number of items to Australia using iParcel. After a week, everything was the correct size and item ordered. I'm very impressed and will use again for sure!"

This review was modified by craigledee on June 05 2014 01:15:17 AM

2013-11-21

"One of the best purchases I've made all month. I purchased 4 pairs of Stance Socks. They had the best price on the products I wanted. I didn't care for the $7.95 shipping for such a small order but that's the price of shopping online and I am aware of that ahead of time.

I don't shop online unless I know what I am buying is going to fit correctly or there are free returns.

2013-07-12

"Drjays customer service really sucks they don't try too help you with much effort. I asked for a supervisor and they gave me a message from him, like really? I had to literally get upset and ask for him for the second time!!! what the hell! Don't ever cancel an order it will be hell getting your money back it takes like 2 weeks even if youve never received any products. Dr jays is just ridiculous and ill never shop there again unless I want horrible service! Disgusted! "

This review was modified by Divabrown25 on July 12 2013 03:46:59 PM

2013-04-22

"Great website, many things to choose from, I have just bought couple of shoes, delivery was very fast and the quality is just great s expected, the shoes looks exactly the same as they looked in the photo, highly recommended, will buy again for sure."

Share DrJays.com's store rating

DrJays.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DrJays.com is not a merchant member
DrJays.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!