• Rating 10.00/10 36 reviews

Don's Magic and Sundry is not a merchant member
    Don's Magic and Sundry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Don's Magic and Sundry contact information

• Address: 20500 Alderleaf Ter Germantown, MD
    • Contact: Don@donsmagicandsundry.com

"Fastest International shipping I've experienced for any MTG card seller! Condition of card is as indicated! Perfect! Great seller, would definitely buy from again!"

"Great customer service, fast response, quick order processing, and great packaging... Don's gets 5 stars from me!!!"

"I picked up my order locally at a Friday Night Magic event and received exactly what I ordered. Excellent service!"

"An excellent seller! Very curteous, good communications and fast shipping. I recommend this seller."

"Great, fast service. Personal communication and very timely replies. thank you, will be returning."

"Great experience, great customer service, and great cards! Thanks!"

"Don's service is awesome. The WPN event delivery option is killer, but even without that his shipping is top notch."

"Couldn't have been better. Great prices, excellent service and fast as lightning. "

"I got my order quickly (4-5 days) and accurately. The packing was great (little plastic boxes) and kept the cards from getting bent and it had foaming and peanuts too. The cards were all in great condition except a few that were in the 100 pack grab pack. They were not bend or anything, you could just tell they had been used which doesn't bother me at all. The grab pack was nice, I got two packs and there were a few overlaps in it, but overall great for someone looking for more cards in general. I really appreciate the hand written "Thanks!" signed by Don too. Its nice to see the personal touch in marketing still. Keep it up Don!"

"First time customer, great prices, product was packaged well, & arrived very quickly. Will definitely do business again."

"Mr. Don is **ALWAYS** on point!!! Boo-Ya!!!"

"Don had the best price I could find for my item anywhere, and he shipped it within hours of me ordering. He even printed a thank you note at the bottom of the invoice and signed it by hand. Who does that?!?! Top notch seller! I will buy from him again."

"Don's a very nice guy and it's a pleasure to shop at his store. Prices are usually quite competitive (and if a card's prices have shifted before he had a chance to update, contacting him will likely cause him to lower the price). He has a great selection and the customer service is fantastic."

"Very pleasent to deal with. Ordered Saturday night and placed a second order on Sunday. He refunded my shipping from the second order and shipped both orders together, very quickly. Easy and quick communication with sellar."

"Don's Magic and Sundry has become my go to store for nearly everything Magic the Gathering related, between the exceptionally fast shipping and great prices Don's also takes its time to answer any questions asked on his Twitter page @TheSundry ! It's a great store that I will gladly pick over a big name business that most Magic players are familiar with!"