• Dominion Energy

2012-10-05

"Be very careful doing business with Dominion Energy Solutions. They hide their cancellation fee (if any) in their terms and conditions and since there is a lot of info in there, it is easy to miss. They could just be upfront with it but rather choose to bury it in terms and conditions. It would be difficult for me to do business with this company!!!! I ask for a fee waiver but was just told: Qoute:>
Hello,
Attached are the terms and conditions of the plan you enrolled with Dominion Energy Soltuions. If you would like to reenroll with our company we can waive the fee. Our current offer is 7.41ckwh through December 2013. There is no contract with a cancellation fee attached to this new offer.
Unquote:\It appears to me I can resign up and they will waive the $50 fee, How sweet of them! I might add they sent me an earlier letter asking me to come back but did not send a demand letter for the $50 fee until I did not act on their offer!"

Share Dominion Energy Solutions's store rating

Dominion Energy Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dominion Energy Solutions is not a merchant member
Dominion Energy Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!