Stores > Dollarshaveclub.com
  • Dollarshaveclub

Voice your opinion! Review Dollarshaveclub.com by clicking a star below.
2015-08-18

"As stated all across the web reviews. Great idea, with a gimmick quality product. I am a very low maintenance shaver, about once every 2-2 1/2 days. Ordered the top notch Executive Razors, and might as well been shaving with a wooden stick. My 10 year old son likes them though. Says they really do a number on his peach fuzz chin. So we call them his practice razors.

Going to try Harry's Razors next and hope for the best.

2014-12-26

"I love Dollar Shave Club's concept, and I'd REALLY like to like them. Having razor blades delivered automatically, so that I don't have to worry about buying them at the store is a great idea. Unfortunately, what is delivered is just not good quality. I received the Executive blades each month. They look really nice, but for the most part, they are dull, and they left me nursing a bloody face every morning. Until I used these blades, I hadn't cut myself shaving a single time since high school. When I used DSC's blades, my face was full of cuts. After two boxes of blades that gave me the same effect, I decided to cancel my membership. I explained to them why I was cancelling, but they didn't seem to care or have any interest in providing a refund. They did suggest that I start a new membership , order the 4X, which is the next step down. I did, however, like two of their extra products: Shave Butter and the Post Shave. I asked if I could continue to order them without buying their low-quality blades. They told me that they would not allow me to buy from them without buying blades. I tried another of their products, the One-Wipe Charlies, which I found to be less-than-impressive. They would have been great if they had been moist. Instead, they were almost dry. I'd love to be able use Dollar Shave Club because of the convenience, but quality matters. Unfortunately, what they're offering just isn't quality."

Share Dollarshaveclub.com's store rating

Dollarshaveclub.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dollarshaveclub.com is not a merchant member
Dollarshaveclub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!