Dollarshaveclub.com Reviews - dollarshaveclub.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

Dollarshaveclub.com is not a merchant member
Dollarshaveclub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

's Avatar

"DollarShaveClub.com would be a great deal, if the razors were not garbage. Lately, I have found that every single 4X razor of theirs that I use breaks after a few uses--before it should need to be replaced. The razors fall off the handle, and then they will not stay on when replaced. This forces you to switch to a new razor.

I decided to write this review today after the razor fell off the handle and broke into several pieces, with tiny plastic going all over.

I figure they do this on purpose, to force you to go through the razors more quickly. Maybe some people will put up with it, but I will not.

You get what you pay for. Or, in this case, you get even less than that. DollarShaveClub.com represents a false economy.

modified review This review was modified by   on February 11 2014 03:26:46 PM