• Dollarshaveclub

"I love Dollar Shave Club's concept, and I'd REALLY like to like them. Having razor blades delivered automatically, so that I don't have to worry about buying them at the store is a great idea. Unfortunately, what is delivered is just not good quality. I received the Executive blades each month. They look really nice, but for the most part, they are dull, and they left me nursing a bloody face every morning. Until I used these blades, I hadn't cut myself shaving a single time since high school. When I used DSC's blades, my face was full of cuts. After two boxes of blades that gave me the same effect, I decided to cancel my membership. I explained to them why I was cancelling, but they didn't seem to care or have any interest in providing a refund. They did suggest that I start a new membership , order the 4X, which is the next step down. I did, however, like two of their extra products: Shave Butter and the Post Shave. I asked if I could continue to order them without buying their low-quality blades. They told me that they would not allow me to buy from them without buying blades. I tried another of their products, the One-Wipe Charlies, which I found to be less-than-impressive. They would have been great if they had been moist. Instead, they were almost dry. I'd love to be able use Dollar Shave Club because of the convenience, but quality matters. Unfortunately, what they're offering just isn't quality."

This review was modified by BobbyJJ on December 26 2014 04:36:08 PM

's Avatar

"DollarShaveClub.com would be a great deal, if the razors were not garbage. Lately, I have found that every single 4X razor of theirs that I use breaks after a few uses--before it should need to be replaced. The razors fall off the handle, and then they will not stay on when replaced. This forces you to switch to a new razor.

I decided to write this review today after the razor fell off the handle and broke into several pieces, with tiny plastic going all over.

I figure they do this on purpose, to force you to go through the razors more quickly. Maybe some people will put up with it, but I will not.

You get what you pay for. Or, in this case, you get even less than that. DollarShaveClub.com represents a false economy.

This review was modified by   on February 11 2014 03:26:46 PM

Share Dollarshaveclub.com's store rating

Dollarshaveclub.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dollarshaveclub.com is not a merchant member
Dollarshaveclub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!