• Address: 5522 36th Street South
    • Customer Support: 800-720-8247
    • Business Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm central standard time
    • Fax: 701-277-3192

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered 3 tags which i was really excited about but 6 bussiness days i still had not recieved shipping information. I contacted them and their response is they were sold out of the one tag and it should be in soon. Almost 3 weeks later i still havnt gotten shipping information nor did their customer service think to contact me telling me they didnt have the one tag available. Im very dissapointed because even though the one tag is sold out they couldnt even ship the other 2 tags so now i have to keep waiting when i needed these tags 3 weeks ago when i ordered them! Also have never herd of customer service not even notifing the customer they dont have the product, i had to email to figure everything out,"

modified review This review was modified by Lilshortstuff81 on September 15 2014 09:44:24 AM

"The collar was great quality."

"I love the dog collars and dog tags I have purchased. Engraving is great quality and price of collars are great as well. Service is very fast and questions are answered promptly and courteously. Would recommend and love that they are made right here in the USA!!!!"

"The customer service was better than fantastic. The quality was great too! I will always recommend them!!"

"LOVE my dog's tags. Very happy to have purchased Made in USA products that hold up to daily use of hyper dogs! Fast shipping, excellent customer service! I have shared your company to as many people, and rescue groups as I can! "

"Excellent product, very fast shipping thank you"

"Quality tags for a good price!!"

"We love the collar!! It was very nice, soft leather, great colors to choose from. It was cheaper than others that I found but yet still quality leather.

Would definitely order again!

"I was expecting the collar to have my dog's name on the front and our phone number on the back as indicated. However, there was only a space between his name "Johnny" and phone number. It doesn't look right and therefore we do not put it on him. Otherwise, the quality is good.

A replacement or credit would be appreciated.

Mary Adams

"Our doggie boot order not only helped the service dog we ordered for to navigate sandy cactus area he was in, the order was quickly processed and delivered. Only advice is don't bother with an extra set unless your dog is extremely active for prolonged times or will be in an area where delivery may be delayed. "

"I have ordered several collars from Dog ID. They are always perfect. Thanks!"

"Love the tag. It is more then what they said ."

"The quality of the Collar and engraving were top notch. You truly have a quality product. Thanks!"

"Item came on time and in great condition."

"Very happy with the new styled Boston Bruins dog collar and leash, delivery quick but think shipping cost was too much."

Dogids.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dogids.com is not a merchant member
Dogids.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!