Doggiefood.com Coupons
  • Rating 4.67/10 38 reviews

Doggiefood.com is not a merchant member
    Doggiefood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Doggiefood.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Worst customer service ever! Will not do repeat business with them though I have been buying a certain product from them for a few years. They will not allow you to cancel an order, claiming their system will not allow it. I placed an order, then later read some reviews on the products that I ordered and decided against them. Within less than 2 hours of placing the order, I called to cancel. They had already closed for the day. So, I emailed requesting cancellation. It was ignored and the order shipped the following day. They offered to take it back, but then told me that I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee, when they easily would have seen my cancellation request in my email when they opened the following day (assuming a company checks emails when they open!!) and the items should have never shipped in the first place. What company will NOT ALLOW cancellations?! Not cool. I decided to keep the food, by the time I got it back to them (heavy box of cases of canned food) and paid 15% restocking fee, it wasn't worth it. Think twice before ordering from this company if service matters, there are plenty of other companies with good prices on pet foods that will treat you better as a customer!"

modified review This review was modified by dwdoodle on April 17 2014 10:30:09 AM

"I ordered foods for my birds 6 days ago and they sent shipment email next day. Today there is still no movement when I check the tracking number. I called them and they said they don't have this food in stock. So basically they mark orders as shipped even though they don't actually ship.

When i asked them how to fix this problem, they didn't even apologize properly. Stay away from them, at all cost!

"Very cheap prices for Greenies dog treats. With 10% off holiday coupon, the cheapest on the 'net. My order arrived in its entirety ahead of schedule. Plus, they threw in two bottles of 5 Hr Energy drink as a thank-you. (I don't drink the stuff, but still.)"

"I have placed three orders so far with Doggiefood.com and I have to say I am more than impressed with their service and pricing. First of all I LOVE the fact that I don't have to pay for shipping that is a savings in itself and they always have some coupons that allows for more savings. Also their prices are much better than at a local store. Sure they are not significantly lower but after you add shipping, tax, and price savings, its worth it ordering from them vs. going to a local store or ordering from someone else. I spend a lot of money on my dogs and cats so to me any little bit I can save is a great deal. I buy some of the best and most expensive food and treats for my animals so I always look for ways to save. I found this website listed on Sojos facebook page and I am so glad that I did. They are going to be my first place I look to for my animal's needs. I give them 5 stars hands down!"

modified review This review was modified by lovemytb2013 on November 20 2013 08:21:56 AM

"I don't understand the negatives. This is the first time I ordered from them, 4 bags fromm puppy food, everything went well. I received the food in two days. I even called them to request the status. The lady answered the call was polite. Very happy with the experience."

"Everything went well with my orders. Unfortunately I decided not to do any further business with them. They won't reply to my e-mails requesting to not receive their newsletter. I changed the settings in my account and that made no difference. I could not reach them by telephone. They have very unprofessional business practices."

modified review This review was modified by missbuber on July 29 2013 07:46:57 AM

"Doggiefood.com has been my place to buy food for years. I have two dogs that have gone through so many different foods. The owner and staff have always been there to answer a question. I've had a few bumps in the road with some items not being in stock, but they send a note inside saying the rest will ship. For a small company they do a great job. I'd rather give my money to a small family owned company to a Megastore anytime."

modified review This review was modified by Blastgirl69 on July 27 2013 04:31:27 AM

"Miserable company. They only sent me my order one month after the purchase date because I complained to the Better Business Bureau about them. I had ordered a 12 lb bag of kibble, they sent me a 4 lb bag with a note stating they owed me 8 lbs. They were out of another item in the order and substituted without my approval. Another item was smashed and past the expiration date by 6 months. Their customer service is non existence and their website stated they had every item in stock which was not the case. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

The company refunded my money. I would not order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Dudley6 on July 26 2013 07:25:13 PM

"Same deal as most of the others: Ordered 2 things that were on the website. Got a fed ex shipment notification, but no delivery date. 15 days later called and found out they were unavailable. The customer service over phone was good and the person I spoke to said they'd refund me. "

modified review This review was modified by ikehowell on July 22 2013 11:17:52 AM

"WE LOVE DOGGIEFOOD.COM!!!

I have been a customer of DoggieFood.com for the last five years ... I was bored and clicked on this review site to see how they ranked thinking that they would rank very highly... However the one star and five star reviews seem to alternate. To I want to set the record straight

FIRST DOGGIEFOOD.COM is one of the pioneers of the online pet food store and they are a small family company! I like this aspect and support them and I am writing this review because I believe in them and I have a had time believing that the negative reviews are not from their competitors.

They Are the LOWEST delivered price on the web for everything I buy. Shipping is Free and deliveries come in about a week... Not super fast but for the price I pay and free shipping it is worth it for me to plan ahead. I live in Cali and they ship from the east coast so not all that bad.

As far a customer service Tony and his staff are great super knowledgable about their products. his recommendation of food saved my dogs life.

DoggieFood.com is the only place I shop ... Great people great products

WE LOVE DOGGIEFOOD.COM

modified review This review was modified by Rosiedog on June 27 2013 08:02:25 PM

"Used to order from them often, everything went under after their website redesigned, the owner seems conducting different rule of practice now, customer service is joke, e-mail no responding, multiple voice message no returning call, finally chase down to talk to Tony the owner and he got the real unscrupulous tone, in the way of "you bought the farm"--Let the buyer be aware, all have to say. Price went up, Slow shipping (order placed to wait almost a week to ship out) and horrible customer service. Never give them business again."

modified review This review was modified by cosmosi on June 24 2013 02:46:31 PM

"I was a long time customer of Doggiefood.com. The customer service is terrible. Don't expect a reply to your email's if ever. Sometimes they never answer the phone.
In the end it was the lady that always answers the phone, she was so rude. Than Tony had to top it off by lying to me.
They treat there customers like dirt.
I also do agree with others that the prices have gone up.
If I could make a review for this company a minus 100 stars I would.
My recommendation, look elsewhere.

My overall rating minus 100

"So they had a good price on dog food. I ordered, but big mistake. A shipping label was made out, but apparently package never received by FedEx. I called twice-once I was promised a return call re: status and another time received a voicemailbox that was "full". Finally got ahold of some girl, and told her to cancel the order as I had ordered elsewhere-a week after this ordered was placed with doggiefood, never received and no info from them. FedEx said it was never received by them and only a label was generated.
They put me on the phone with Tony, the owner. What a horrendous attitude. Told him that I wanted to cancel the order, already bought elsewhere. He told me that I could NOT cancel an order-you ordered it and its yours. Told me he would check into it and get back to me. Of course, that was a lie. Food was received several days later. I disputed the charge with AMex, and he asked that I don't do that, as it is "a lot of trouble for him"
The food was fine, but you can get the same pricing and much better shipping and infinitely better customer service from others. I will never order from them again. Customer NO service at its finest.

modified review This review was modified by titusville1 on June 02 2013 04:42:30 AM

"Recently decided it was time for me to start shopping for better prices on supplies for my dog. I stumbled upon Doggiefood.com. From what I could tell from my research, they pretty much have the lowest prices on the net. That combined with a coupon and free shipping...outstanding! Doggiefood.com has all the major brands in pet food and a lot of little companies that might be hard to find in your local store. The best part is that it ships to my house for free. I don't have to go to my local store, worry that they have my food in stock. I would say I saved about $25 on my order, which is a lot when you have to buy a 30lb back of food more than twice a month. On top of the food, there is anything and everything you could possible want. Toys, supplements, treats, dog beds, flea and tick, etc. I received my order within 2 days of ordering, which was great. Even if it took longer, I never wait till the last minute. Bottom line...I will probably never visit a pet store again. Doggiefood.com has me hooked!"

"DoggieFood.com really is the best. We save hundreds of dollars a year shopping here and we have been shopping with DoggieFood.com for years. The shipping and return policies are all posted online and because they are shipping heavy food at a discounted price it makes sense that shippings costs should be paid for by the customer if they decide they do not want what they ordered.

I guess I agree with the other positive review that they are great. Just make sure you order what you want and do not expect them to ship 50 pounds of food to you at a great price and expect them to pick up the shipping to you and back without some sort of restocking fee... I wanted to write this review because I believe that Doggiefood.com is great company and all the negative reviews must be from competitors or from people that feel entitled. I just hope DoggieFood.com keeps prices low and return policies for customer mistakes and or change of mind strict. So customers like me who know what they want can continue to save money.

modified review This review was modified by Realistic on July 26 2013 05:48:57 PM