Doggiefood.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I placed an order with Doggiefood.com and received the shipment 4 days later as expected. The only issue was not getting any confirmation that the order shipped, but customer service answered my email right away and I got a shipment confirmation and tracking number the next morning. I did not experience any of the issues that others are reporting, and I would definitely order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by thebigshuck2 on January 29 2015 07:23:20 AM

"It has been a week and my order still says PROCESSING. They ignore emails and phone calls. By the way, they never pick up their phone. Wished I never ordered from them.

Putting in a credit card dispute and going back to Amazon.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE LOSERS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.

"WORST EXPERIENCE ONLINE SHOPPING!
It took 9 WEEKS to get my order. Terrible lack of customer service. For every five emails I sent, I would maybe get one in return two weeks later. No one returns any phone calls. The few emails I did from the owner kept telling me that they had shipped the order. After more time would go by and still nothing, they would again lie and say they had shipped it, when in fact they had not shipped it. This went on for 9 WEEKS, over and over. This company also charged my credit card on Nov. 4th and did not deliver the product for over 2 months. That's not even legal. Hopefully this saves someone the time and frustration that this experience caused me.

modified review This review was modified by CJKern on January 08 2015 11:56:01 AM

"I have given this company several chances and they continue to disappoint. They routinely allow you to buy products on their site, only to find out later that they don't have them in stock, and they are very poor about giving you status updates. The customer service just isn't good, they make you feel like they are doing you a favor letting you shop on their site. Much better service and pricing on other sites such as wag.com and petflow.com. I will not be shopping here again."

modified review This review was modified by anonymous83 on January 05 2015 04:13:20 PM

"Order placed 12/22. Email received 12/26 that product was out of stock but was now on the way. I called 12/29 to ask why they waited to tell me order was out of stock. Tony in customer service explained they were a small family company. Tony blamed the holidays. Tony blamed FedEx. Tony blamed everyone except taking responsibility. I asked if he would send me a 4lb bag of the dog food overnight so my dog would have food. He refused. Tony said, "Here's what you HAVE to understand..." Umm, I don't HAVE to do anything. I'm the customer. I told Tony to cancel my shipment and refund my credit card. As of 12/30, I'm still waiting for that to happen. Would love to support a family owned company, but Tony could care less about keeping me as a customer, so I will take my business elsewhere."

modified review This review was modified by AaronNoVa on December 30 2014 06:57:45 AM

"Do not order anything from this company!! When I called they said that FedEx picked up from their warehouse yesterday but could not provide a tracking number. I told him I would never order from them again and he told me he could cancel my order. How can you cancel an order if it was already picked up by FedEx??? "

"Great webpage and easy to navigate. They also have great prices and discounts. Shipping is FAST! I usually have food 1-2 days after ordering.

The only reason I give them 4 stars, they stopped selling Fromm 4 start line. I do currently order my Rotties food- Orijen from them but now have to look else where for my other two dogs. It would be nice to have a one stop shop.

"Similar experience as others here: placed an order 14 days ago, fully charged credit card for ENTIRE order on that day, and still waiting for over half of my order. Won't answer phone. Wrote that order would ship "soon" and that was eight days ago, still no word. I'd avoid. There are so many other good places online that offer service."

"Doggiefood has fantastic pricing, with coupons I have not been able to find another site that is cheaper with free shipping. Although I was somewhat hesitant to order given the previous reviews, I had no issues and my order arrived in a few days."

modified review This review was modified by Steve735 on September 22 2014 09:07:32 AM

Doggiefood.com User

"I ordered the 3 boxes of the Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Salmon Formula Canned and 1 Nature's Logic Duck and Salmon on June 9th, After long wait without any response , so I called customer service. The 1st email from them was they were having the issue due to big volume of the order. and I emailed and called several time after another long waiting. the 2nd email response from them was the good were out of order without any response again. During the waiting, I received 1 nature logic but not fussie cat can food due to out of order. I called again, Tony(I guess is the boss) responded me that my money will be refunded for 3 boxes fussie cat food. You know what, until now, I haven't received any money from them. What a merchandise. Liar and irresponsible. I will never shop in their website again. "

"Well I let this site get the best of me and I didn't trust Tony at doggiefood.com. As they always say you got to try it for yourself in order to find out. WELL, not only was the customer service great the PRICES were outrageously CHEAP and the SHIPPING was even a day earlier than promised.
So this is for all the people who go through these reviews and believe everything people say on the "INTERNET".
You will be very satisfied with your products as well as the prices and most of all the excellent communication from Tony and best of all Bridget who I really think keeps it all together over there. wink wink

modified review This review was modified by flamer69 on July 16 2014 11:31:39 AM

"Don't order from them.

I've ordered from them for a while and everything was fine - they had the product I wanted at a decent price and shipping was free. But now, I've only received part of my order - called and was told they lost their supplier. It's been two months, five phone calls, and six emails - no product, no refund.

And now, they're sending out a slew of "sale" emails. I have to wonder if these people are going to take the money and run? It sure feels like it.

Bottom line - don't risk it. You may just lose your money.

modified review This review was modified by Casey42 on July 14 2014 11:16:08 AM

"I have used this company for at least a year and have had major issues receiving a third of my last purchase. Over the last month, I have called and emailed several times and I still haven't received my money back or my product. Never using this site again. Terrible customer service."

modified review This review was modified by eparfitt on July 10 2014 06:48:07 PM

"Was once a great site, now the worse. Delayed shipments, missing items, no customer service (even a phone calls goes to someone who appears to be nothing but a go-between). I am still missing items from a shipment more than a month ago. I gave up and ordered from another site, had the shipment in 3 days. Nothing missing, better packing and a higher quality shipping box that wasn't mangled upon arrival.. "

modified review This review was modified by vinniepaul on July 09 2014 11:43:54 AM

"HORRIBLE customer service! Placed order on 6-18-14 and as of today 7-6-2014 still have not received item OR refund. Will not return calls and when you do call you get their answering service. Filed a complaint with BBB and will be disputing the charge with my credit card. Not sure why they charged my credit card that many weeks ago without at least having the item being processed or shipped.

They also tried to send me a fedex tracking number that wasn't any good. When I called fedex they said they never received the item for delivery. They then promised to overnight the item and 6 days from that it still hasn't arrived.

Check out their facebook page and you will see many others have the same issues. I wish I had before ordering.

modified review This review was modified by kristib123 on July 08 2014 12:08:55 PM

Doggiefood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Doggiefood.com is not a merchant member
Doggiefood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!