Dog Supplies Reviews - dogsupplies.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 117 reviews

Dog Supplies is not a merchant member
Dog Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have used Dogsupplies.com several times now. I absolutely love them if I find a product that I think I would like to get I check out the price on dogsupplies.com. I find they are better priced than any physical pet store. They ship quickly and send you great coupons all the time. I definitely recommend if you are looking to spend less for more."

modified review This review was modified by JMOJRC on November 12 2013 10:24:42 AM

"I have shopped with them a few times in the past and have been very happy about my products. My most recent order came in 2 days and everything was accurate to what I ordered. This is what I expect from a online company theses days"

"Amazing service, great prices. Couldn't be happier.
I ordered some Christmas gifts for my dogs on the 19th. They arrived on the 21st. Not only did I get everything I needed, but I got an extra $10 off coupon, free shipping, 2 day delivery AND a free bag of treats samples as a gift.

I called them to thank them for the great service and their phone reps were super friendly.

Very pleased overall.

"I ordered a dog collar and it got to me on the exact date it was supposed to! I was very happy. But I ordered the wrong size!!!!! So I sent it back a couple weeks later and a couple more weeks went by I emailed them and ask if they got it. They asked for my order number or tracking information. Wich I didn't have for some reason anymore. They found it anyways. Which was really happy.... But now I have been waiting three weeks now for my dog collar and the reason is because it "got delivered" almost two weeks ago.. But never showed up. They won't replace the lost collar or a full refund for the product plus their shipping. Ten the shipping I had to pay just to send it back to get it resized.... Never ever shopping there again!!!!!!!"

"I ordered some treats on Friday and they were delivered two days later for free! I was buying these locally but dogsupplies.com had the exact same product for $5.20 cheaper PER BAG.
I'm hooked thanks to the fast shipping, great service and prices.

"I had a wonderful experience ordering from DogSupplies.com. I found the website easy to navigate and informative. I received my order faster then I thought I would and when I spoke with someone there they were friendly and super helpful. I will shop at Dog Supplies again!!!!"

"TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.

Took my order for IN STOCK items, kept it for 5 days with no response to repeated inquiries, and then after a paypal dispute I magically received a refund (within a few minutes.)

Do not do business with this incompetent business.

"Great service and shipping. My dog Mosheka thanks you :-)"

"Great Transaction! Shipping was fast and products at a fantastic price! DogSupplies.com Will have all my business from now on!! "

"These are the cheapest dog toys I've ever found, even with the shipping cost. My dog loves her toys and we got them in days before we expected them. They have a wide variety of toys and amazing customer service. I will definitely buy from dogsupplies.com again."

"brilliant site, very cheap and very professional !"

"These guys are the best! First off their prices are great. Secondly, they are really nice! I read their ad wrong and thought it said free shipping on $45 but was $49 and I was charged shipping. I PMS'd at them and they were super nice with their response! I ordered more toys just about a week later because my dogs LOVED one of them... so I got 4 more. They were also very fast with the shipping! A+++++++++++++++"

"We ordered a dog life vest for our small dog.... it fit perfectly according to the size chart and was so easy to put on. Our other dog loved all the toys he got as an early Christmas gift. Your prices were fantastic and the service was also. I ordered the merchandise on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. You can count on us to be repeat customer! "

"great prices and products. super fast shipping. i received my pkg in 1 day instead of 1 week."

"Forever grateful for finding http://www.dogsupplies.com/ off the www.abtr.org site!!!

My two dogs love their toys and I have found the prices on the http://www.dogsupplies.com/ site to be excellent. As dogs tend to tear up everything, in particular my adopted Boston Terrier has anxiety issues and I have found that the toys help his need to chew. The Kong for extreme chewers is the most favorite toy for my dog as are the dog balls. He sincerely loves his toys, and I have spread the news to my family and friends. I would highly recommend them, and Greg has been wonderful and communicative.

Kudos to http://www.dogsupplies.com/ and their staff!

Sharon