Stores > Dog Supplies

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"This was my first time ordering from DogSupplies.com and overall the experience was good.
I have read in other reviews about orders having mistakes and this was sadly the case for mine.
I emailed to let them know I was missing an item and I received an email in a timely manner.
They offered to correct the mistake right away. The prices are great and it shipped fairly quickly.
I wish they would include a customer review section on each product. It would be nice to know how other pet owners liked the product.

This review was modified by KevinDaCorgi on September 28 2015 12:22:12 PM

"I had a problem with an order, and it was solved very quickly
I just love them. Thank you so much!

"I make regular purchases from dogsupplies and I had one problem in one order and they took care of it right away. Great customer service."

"I have used Dogsupplies.com several times now. I absolutely love them if I find a product that I think I would like to get I check out the price on dogsupplies.com. I find they are better priced than any physical pet store. They ship quickly and send you great coupons all the time. I definitely recommend if you are looking to spend less for more."

This review was modified by JMOJRC on November 12 2013 10:24:42 AM

"I have shopped with them a few times in the past and have been very happy about my products. My most recent order came in 2 days and everything was accurate to what I ordered. This is what I expect from a online company theses days"

"I ordered a dog collar and it got to me on the exact date it was supposed to! I was very happy. But I ordered the wrong size!!!!! So I sent it back a couple weeks later and a couple more weeks went by I emailed them and ask if they got it. They asked for my order number or tracking information. Wich I didn't have for some reason anymore. They found it anyways. Which was really happy.... But now I have been waiting three weeks now for my dog collar and the reason is because it "got delivered" almost two weeks ago.. But never showed up. They won't replace the lost collar or a full refund for the product plus their shipping. Ten the shipping I had to pay just to send it back to get it resized.... Never ever shopping there again!!!!!!!"

"I had a wonderful experience ordering from DogSupplies.com. I found the website easy to navigate and informative. I received my order faster then I thought I would and when I spoke with someone there they were friendly and super helpful. I will shop at Dog Supplies again!!!!"

Took my order for IN STOCK items, kept it for 5 days with no response to repeated inquiries, and then after a paypal dispute I magically received a refund (within a few minutes.)

Do not do business with this incompetent business.

"Great service and shipping. My dog Mosheka thanks you :-)"

"Great Transaction! Shipping was fast and products at a fantastic price! DogSupplies.com Will have all my business from now on!! "

"Best place to purchase dog toys on the web! Cheapest prices for toys and supplies and the service is outstanding. This company usually ships Priority Mail for free! Outstanding. I purchase from no other place.

11 Stars....

"These are the cheapest dog toys I've ever found, even with the shipping cost. My dog loves her toys and we got them in days before we expected them. They have a wide variety of toys and amazing customer service. I will definitely buy from dogsupplies.com again."

"brilliant site, very cheap and very professional !"

"These guys are the best! First off their prices are great. Secondly, they are really nice! I read their ad wrong and thought it said free shipping on $45 but was $49 and I was charged shipping. I PMS'd at them and they were super nice with their response! I ordered more toys just about a week later because my dogs LOVED one of them... so I got 4 more. They were also very fast with the shipping! A+++++++++++++++"

"We ordered a dog life vest for our small dog.... it fit perfectly according to the size chart and was so easy to put on. Our other dog loved all the toys he got as an early Christmas gift. Your prices were fantastic and the service was also. I ordered the merchandise on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. You can count on us to be repeat customer! "

Share Dog Supplies's store rating

Dog Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dog Supplies is not a merchant member
Dog Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!