• Address: PO Box 3057, Lake City, FL 32056
    • Phone: 800.550.3883
    • Customer Support: 800.550.3883
    • Fax: 866.956.6244

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Fast, Simple! I was expecting the a much harder experience, but DIY made it super simple and had my product to me within a couple days. They e-mailed and verified that the product was satisfactory and if not, they would provide a replacement! A great shop, and I will do business with again!"

"The website was fabulously easy. I was able to create and order my lettering on my break at work. They were delivered very quickly in a tube so they didn't get damaged in the mail. Actually the letters looked so nice, I have decided to paint my pontoon before I stick them on!!! So thanks DIY Lettering for my winter project! "

"Their customer service is second to none, and the quality of their product was exactly what we needed. I would recommend them 100% of the time as they helped our business get what we needed quickly and with great quality. "

"Excellent work, excellent service, and a very good price! Thank you!"

"Excellent product. Easy to install. We purchased numbers for our mailbox with the premium reflective element. They arrived a few days after the order. Installation took two minutes (maybe less). What we love the best is how the black numbers appear as gold numbers after dark as lights (from cars) shine on it. The price was very reasonable. Would highly recommend!"

"The wed site was very easy to navigate. The number of fonts to pick from were so many, that was the hardest part of the whole ordering process. The application was also very easy because of the online instructions. My letter was very large and on the side of a trailer so I would suggest having a 2nd pair of hands for an application like mine. Overall, I was very satisfied with the whole experiece and would highly recommend using "Do It Yourself Lettering". "

"Great product. Our mailbox looks like a custom job for a fraction of the price. People think the numbers were hand painted! "

"DIY Lettering is plain awesome! I don't think there is really any other place to go for small orders (and maybe big orders too, for all I know!)"

"Very good product, good price, very fast shipping! Will use again."

"This was the second time I ordered lettering from DIY and am certain there will be a third. I like the quality and ease of installation. "

modified review This review was modified by tommycook on November 14 2012 06:01:33 AM

"100% Satisfied. Received on time, easy to installed, looks great."

"Excellent quality! I was very pleased."

"Highly recommend, great product easy to use and great customer service. "

"Fast processing and excellent customer service! Finish product was exactly what I needed."

"Great Product and easy to install yourself!"

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member
Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!