Product & services pricing Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.37/10 2.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I love the disney store good people and atention"

modified review This review was modified by Maydens on December 14 2014 08:02:17 AM

"Absolutely shocking service - I sent a gift, and 10 business days later, and 3 emails to them. They have shipped only part of the order. Despite several "magical" replies they will not do anything to offer an alternative. So my recipients get a partial gift. I was offered $10, which would barely cover the shipping of an item. I'm not sure if this service is acceptable in the US, but I've never had online service like it in the UK."

modified review This review was modified by Newart on December 14 2014 01:02:52 AM

"Horrible experience ordering online. I ordered 2 personalized books from the website. I ordered them on November 17. I completely understand that they are personalized so they will take a little time to produce. The website said 3-4 weeks. Plenty of time to have by Christmas, I thought. On November 29 I got notice that my card had been charged and my items had shipped and my order was closed. Amazing! I thought. That was quick. So here we are, December 11 and I still haven't received the items. I called to ask for a tracking number or anything to see if it's lost in the mail. They don't have one. They told me I'm within the 3-4 week window so I can't even file a missing item. December 17 will be too late to have these in time for Christmas. I'm not so much upset at the time frame if the items do indeed show up, but it's ridiculous that the item has "shipped" two weeks ago and I STILL don't have it. I'm totally upset and the "magical" people answering the phone can do nothing to help. I will never order from Disney store online again!!"

"I wish I'd known how bad this company was before I ordered. I figured it was disney so they'd be great. Wrong! 7 business days (9 days total) after ordering, I call them up and ask why they haven't shipped my order. The customer service agent tells me they're still within the 7-9 day window to ship the package. Their website says orders will be RECEIVED within 7-9 days - not shipped. So by the time they send it and I actually receive it, it will have taken 3 weeks! That's ridiculous! I'm done with them. "

modified review This review was modified by cdglover13 on December 10 2014 05:22:20 PM

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE @ DISNEY STORE 800 # !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spoke to 5 "customer service supervisors" who ALL refused to help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST AND MOST EXPENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE! I paid for 8 orders with 8 different $25 gift cards. Each order had like $1.70 I owed left on total. FINE. I had ENOUGH in my checking acct to cover all of them! BUT DISNEY hides the fact that if you pay with a gift card they will CHARGE YOU AN ADDITIONAL $1.00 FEE per purchase!!!!!!! WHICH BOUNCED my bank account by $234 NOW. AND THEY REFUSE, YES, EACH NASTY COCKY ATTITUDE PERSON I SPOKE TO, there, REFUSED to fix this with my bank. BUYERS BEWARE!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE DISNEY GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EACH PERSON IS EXTREMELY ARROGANT, COCKY, AND UNWILLING TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER. "

"This store is the best in whole world. The one when the dreams come true. I really recommend you this store for buying all your gifts and Christmas presents"

modified review This review was modified by Perlalala7 on December 03 2014 05:08:00 PM

"NEVER order from this store. I ordered $36.50 worth of merchandise and they charged me twice for my order, stating that one $36.50 charge was an authorization charge. So now I have over $73 blocked out on my card from the Disney Store and they say I have to wait 3-5 business days for the money to be refunded. How can it even be legal to take double the amount I owe from my account???? This interferes with all my other bills and purchases and disney won't do anything to help me and they don't seem to care about this horrible business practice messing up their "guests". I will never order again it simply isn't worth it. What if I didn't have the money in my account? Is Disney going to pay my overdraft fees? I have never experienced such awful service from the Disney company but I am extremely disappointed. "

"I like this store for the quality and prices."

modified review This review was modified by Kettypruss1 on November 27 2014 10:02:58 PM

"I ordered a gift for my sister for Christmas. When I looked at my checking account, I saw that they had charged me twice for the item. When I contacted them I was told that the 1st charge was just an "authorization" charge to make sure I had the money in my account, and the 2nd charge was payment for the item. They then told me it would take 7-10 business days for the authorization charge to drop off my checking account. So for 7-10 days, they are holding an extra $26 hostage. This is ridiculous and I don't understand how this can be legal. Charge me twice for an item and then wont give me my money back for 2 weeks. I'm NEVER shopping here again. "

"great service! awesome prices and many things to choose from"

modified review This review was modified by natalie.ortega on November 09 2014 10:18:57 PM

"This company is a disgrace! I bought my daughter's Halloween costume at the Saugus, MA store on Oct. 2, 2014. After purchase she asked to buy another costume and wasn't sure which one she wanted to wear until Halloween. She decided to wear the second one and today 37 days later I tried to return the first costume WITH A RECEIPT.

I was informed that my receipt was "void" and that they would not honor the price I paid ($50.88). They would only reimburse me the last selling price which was 50% less than what I paid for it. I told them that the value I paid should be honored as I had the receipt and I was never informed of this policy. They pointed out that it was on the counter by the cash register. It old them like gift certificates retain their value for years, my receipt should retain the same value!

I have NEVER heard of such a practice. I have returned stuff with and without receipts 30, 60, 90 days later at various stores and have NEVER encountered a situation where my receipt was void or the value I paid was reduced. I spoke to TWO managers at the store who defended this practice and told me it was perfectly legal.

To me this is sleazy. They are making a profit off of people who are just too busy or a toddler who's too indecisive to have a product returned within the time frame. I would be happy to take a merchandise credit but I want it for the full amount of want I paid. What did they do to earn that money that they are taking from me? Nothing! IF you are going to be so strict especially with seasonal items make sure you COMMUNICATE it to people.

I think this is a timely topic as many families are probably out Christmas shopping and like me have absolutely no idea that this is their practice. It was not communicated to me at all when I purchased the costume. And when others go to return Christmas merchandise, as people often do, they too will be swindled. Will never shop here again and I have let all my family and friends know.

Disney - don't you have enough money???? Change your policy and make it fair to working families.

"I was so excited for the first time they have accept order from Sydney, Australia. I am now very disappointed with them.

When I tried to placed the order with Disney store yesterday and having problem with them not accepting my PayPal account. Have sent an email to Guest Customer Service and no one got back to me.
And now the "Rapunzel" Precious Moments doll that I wanted to order for my niece it now "Sold Out".

Disney is large corporation and I thought in this Modern IT Age they should have much better e-commerce website and wonderful customer service. This is my first experience with them and will be my last. Other online store and e-bay store a much much better service than Disney.

"Don't bother with Disney store .
I ordered an elsa costume and they took the money but lost the order.By the time I took a case against them through Paypal the costume was out of stock.They were hopless .Not really an apology but there emails were full of Magically yours .Not magically yours at all a shambolic mess.My grandaughter is gutted.

modified review This review was modified by mousymary on November 03 2014 10:24:11 AM

"I was extremely disappointed with the Disney Store! I ordered a shirt online as a birthday gift. I was told that it would take 4-6 weeks which would have been plenty of time before the birthday. It took nearly 8 weeks before I received the shirt and had to give it to my family member after their birthday had passed. I called them after the 6 weeks had passed and they told me they didn't know when I would get my order. Two days later I was finally told that it shipped and it took another week before I received it. I expect way more from a company like Disney. If you want something for Christmas order it in September to make sure it is on time."

modified review This review was modified by JoeB97 on November 02 2014 03:34:48 PM

"Yet again Disneystore.com is a disgrace to the Disney name. Once again I order items, am even told they have shipped only to find out a full week/YES SEVEN DAYS! later that three of the items are permanently out of stock. Not sure how these folks stay in business but the reviews here certainly reflect my experiences. Done. Soiled the good name of Disney for our family. Fool me once shame on you...this one is on me and I am done. Spreading the word this is consistently the way Disneystore.com does business over the last few years. Save your time, money and energy. Cannot be counted on."

modified review This review was modified by FedUPAsWell on October 28 2014 07:13:32 PM

Disney Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Disney Store is not a merchant member
Disney Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!