Stores > Disney Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"Great fun with my 3y/o grandson marveling at evetything. But have yo admit I have fun when I go myself. "

"Wow some of the reviews here sound horrid. I order from them quite frequently for our non-profit. They ship fast, but they don't pad their boxes well like Amazon, Fat Brain Toys or Woozy Moo. Something always comes damaged. Annoying. "

"Worst customer service. "Have a magical day"???? Seriously? They messed up my order when I bought 26 personalized items for my group. They forgot to include 5 of them.... then I had to redesign the items, call 5 times over a period of two days to get this dealt this.

They were supposed to be a nice item for our group to travel with (luggage tags) - but now five of my 9 year old group members won't get theirs (I had them shipped to our hotel in Disney World for their flight back at least?)

They gave nothing to us to reimburse us for the trouble and time- and barely an apology!

"I have purchased few items from their website for my little one, and they arrived quickly enough. However, when I attempted to return some of them, I realized that I do not have a prepaid UPS shipping label enclosed. So, I send an email to the customer service explaining situation, and their respond was outstanding. Quoting from email: "The DisneyStore.com only send prepaid return labels when its an opportunity on our end...". Insanely ridiculous customer service, when their website says otherwise. I would not recommend to order from DisneyStore.com never ever!!!"

This review was modified by kotikp on June 08 2015 07:26:19 AM

"I found what I wanted online, but kinda needed it for my kid right away. I called disney store, they had at the store. I went over bought it and had no issues."

"Put in two large orders in February. Both orders were screwed up. They took days to ship, shipped partial orders, and instead of 3 charges to my card, I was billed more than double, with 6 separate charges. I still don't have the merchandise"

This review was modified by t_bingham8445 on February 22 2015 07:21:54 AM

"I will never buy from the Disney online site again. I placed an order on Dec.31 and as of Feb. 4th I have not received it."

"Our Disney store in Fayetteville NC store number 00564 is a great store and the workers make it magical! I hate that the store is closing and there is not another replacing it in the same town. We are a military community and we love our Disney store! "

"I very like to shop at Disney store and I like Disney store's product and services."

This review was modified by Ele-o-Nora on January 11 2015 10:11:51 PM

"Worst store online. Dont order here. They charged me for items i didnt received and never notify me that the item was out of stock. The item was for Christmas and today I received nothing. Even worst i have nothing to give for Christmas. they could of atleast emailed me to look somewhere else. Also no one answers your call at guest service and mail box is full. Unbelievable! They dont deserve that one star im force to choose."

This review was modified by Miriam1234567890 on December 24 2014 12:35:34 PM

"Ordered a gift card on 12/18/14 and selected 2 day shipping for and extra $15.00 to BE SURE it made it in time for Christmas. On the 23rd, I still hadn't received it. Called customer service who informed me that I hadn't received it because it hasn't even shipped yet. WHAT?!?!?! After listening to the customer service agent try to somehow justify this whole debacle, all the while not be able to tell me when it will ship, I cancelled my order. Never again will I order from Disney Store.com"

This review was modified by 580675 on December 23 2014 12:43:56 PM

"I love the disney store good people and atention"

This review was modified by Maydens on December 14 2014 08:02:17 AM

"Absolutely shocking service - I sent a gift, and 10 business days later, and 3 emails to them. They have shipped only part of the order. Despite several "magical" replies they will not do anything to offer an alternative. So my recipients get a partial gift. I was offered $10, which would barely cover the shipping of an item. I'm not sure if this service is acceptable in the US, but I've never had online service like it in the UK."

This review was modified by Newart on December 14 2014 01:02:52 AM

"Horrible experience ordering online. I ordered 2 personalized books from the website. I ordered them on November 17. I completely understand that they are personalized so they will take a little time to produce. The website said 3-4 weeks. Plenty of time to have by Christmas, I thought. On November 29 I got notice that my card had been charged and my items had shipped and my order was closed. Amazing! I thought. That was quick. So here we are, December 11 and I still haven't received the items. I called to ask for a tracking number or anything to see if it's lost in the mail. They don't have one. They told me I'm within the 3-4 week window so I can't even file a missing item. December 17 will be too late to have these in time for Christmas. I'm not so much upset at the time frame if the items do indeed show up, but it's ridiculous that the item has "shipped" two weeks ago and I STILL don't have it. I'm totally upset and the "magical" people answering the phone can do nothing to help. I will never order from Disney store online again!!"

"I wish I'd known how bad this company was before I ordered. I figured it was disney so they'd be great. Wrong! 7 business days (9 days total) after ordering, I call them up and ask why they haven't shipped my order. The customer service agent tells me they're still within the 7-9 day window to ship the package. Their website says orders will be RECEIVED within 7-9 days - not shipped. So by the time they send it and I actually receive it, it will have taken 3 weeks! That's ridiculous! I'm done with them. "

This review was modified by cdglover13 on December 10 2014 05:22:20 PM

Share Disney Store's store rating

Disney Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Disney Store is not a merchant member
Disney Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!