"Yet again Disneystore.com is a disgrace to the Disney name. Once again I order items, am even told they have shipped only to find out a full week/YES SEVEN DAYS! later that three of the items are permanently out of stock. Not sure how these folks stay in business but the reviews here certainly reflect my experiences. Done. Soiled the good name of Disney for our family. Fool me once shame on you...this one is on me and I am done. Spreading the word this is consistently the way Disneystore.com does business over the last few years. Save your time, money and energy. Cannot be counted on."

modified review This review was modified by FedUPAsWell on October 28 2014 07:13:32 PM

"I ordered a gift card to be shipped to my niece for her birthday because she and her family were taking a trip to Disney World. I placed my order 9 days prior to their departure, thinking that was enough time. I submitted my order on a Tuesday and when I called customer service on that Friday, they said it was still being processed. I then tried to cancel my order on the spot because I knew it would never make it on time. The woman said she canceled it, but the next morning I got an email confirming that the order was shipped. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM THIS WEBSITE! They obviously have a lot of kinks to work out in their supply chain, and are completely unreliable. I have never been so frustrated with a company. They've just lost a promising customer."

modified review This review was modified by Emichalak on October 25 2014 03:08:24 PM

"the store is always clean, the employees are always so nice to the shoppers always have a big smile on there faces. I love to shop there for my grandkids. "

"After visiting Disney World we thought it would be easier to purchase from the DisneyStore.com and ship to home rather than carrying back gifts. Although the confirmation email stated 2 days to ship it took over a week just to package and ship let alone travel. Called guest services twice and felt like I was dealing with the government. Will not use this ecommerce site again."

modified review This review was modified by Peter123456789 on October 10 2014 06:43:02 PM

"My kids always have a great experience at the Disneystore. "

modified review This review was modified by Franceli on October 06 2014 12:12:56 PM

"The Disney Store is pathetic. If you order something and want to wait a week or more for an a item ship? Than this is the store for you. You think with today's day and age, you could process orders a little faster than that. As a e-commerce store this has to be one of the worse experiences with an online vendor.

I ordered form them before in the past, and will definitely not order from them in the future. Amazon, Newegg, Walmart, and etc can process orders rather efficiently. But a billion dollar corporation such as Disney cant seem to get it straight.

Customer service is nice, but they cant do anything for you. Cancel an order? Nope it's been in our fulfillment center a week we cant guarantee it? HUH? Magically the 2 0f the 3 items I ordered went out of stock 5 days after the order placement.

Dont disappoint your children! Save time, save money, order elsewhere until Disney hires some personnel to run the e-commerce operations better.

"So Disappointed... Placed an order by phone for costume and other items 7 days had passed order still wasn't shipped... Thank goodness I called to find out items that were available when I placed the order are all of sudden sold out... Mind you placed order with person not on line.. "

"We enjoyed the workers at the store they were very help full and new a lot about the priness names and were ready to help when we needed help."

"Would never EVER buy from this store again! Their a rip off and if you buy a costume in the wrong size YOU have to pay shipping cost to ship it back. Even though I spent over 100.00 on costumes. I received an email to call them about it. What good that did. Basically told me it was my fault so I need to pay the shipping cost. Bottom line I would never buy from this website again."

modified review This review was modified by kortneiveta on September 22 2014 07:45:53 AM

"I ordered 30 of the same item as gifts. I received an email saying that 6 had shipped. Contacted guest services and was told that they were out of stock - had I been told ahead of time I would have cancelled the order as 6 are of little use. Despite this, decided to go ahead and keep the 6. To add insult to injury, UPS wanted me to pay $14 brokerage fee as Disney had marked the package with the original value for all 30 items instead of the actual value of the 6 things inside (worth less than $10 so should not have been subject to brokerage fee). I refused delivery and asked UPS to send them back to sender. I now have a request in for a refund. Let's see what happens. Will never buy off Disney Store online again!"

modified review This review was modified by ceilidhf on May 06 2014 03:34:08 PM

"Ordered a sweatshirt with Olaf from Frozen, first I ordered from Disney Online, received product from zazzel? terrible quality. Took picture. Return denied, they said the letters are meant to be of varying sizes. I wrote back, I understand that but the printed quality is horrible, looks unprofessional. After many emails they said they would accept a one time only return. What happened to we want to make you happy and product is guaranteed? Then they said they would not refund any shipping, so I'm out $15.00 plus now my Grand daughter does not have a birthday present."

"Horrible experience. I ordered some Minnie slippers. Within two weeks, her head came off. They were good about sending out another pair. Within two weeks the head came off again! I did not want to try again. They would not do a refund because it was past 30 days. So, they gave me a credit to use on their site. Which at this point I do not want. So, I posted the experience on their Facebook page. It was taken down in just a few minutes. I got an email to contact customer service. All they said was "sorry for the inconvenience." Probably won't use Disney.com again."

modified review This review was modified by RivaJean on February 27 2014 01:18:39 PM

"SLOW SHIPPING! Did not ship for 7 business days. Did NOT recieve merchandise in 5-7 days as promised. Now items that were ordered in time for valentenies according to there website will not arrive until 2 business day after Valentines day. Customer service was rude and just doesn't care. The Disney Store has turned into a joke. NOTHING MAGICAL HERE!!"

"its bad I ordered 2 December 2013 and they are quick to take payment not very quick to send the stuff and ignore all my emails I cant hear very well so cant phone them I am still waiting for my stuff "

modified review This review was modified by anya11 on January 08 2014 12:25:36 AM

"Expect problems when using gift cards and rewards cards at Disney.com

1. When you enter your rewards card or gift card on the Disney.com web page you are only allowed to enter one card. To enter a second card, you have to call a number.
2. When you enter a gift card or reward card the disneystore.com web page does not tell you how much your gift card deducted from your order. You need to track that and make sure your Credit Card is charged the correct amount.
3. If you have a disney credit card beware. You are only allowed one reward card per order on the Disneystore.com. However they dont tell you this anywhere.

Disney web page would be great if it were 2005. Disney recently updated the Its a small world ride in Florida, maybe they should also update the Disneystore web page. I think they were built in the same year.

modified review This review was modified by BigdaddyMcfarland on January 07 2014 05:58:49 PM

Disney Store / DisneyShopping.com / home.disney.go.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Disney Store / DisneyShopping.com / home.disney.go.com is not a merchant member
Disney Store / DisneyShopping.com / home.disney.go.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!