Dish Depot Reviews - dishdepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.75/10 4 reviews

Dish Depot is not a merchant member
Dish Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I wanted a DTVPal DVR and the AVS Forum website had Dish Depot listed as a seller. The website is nothing special, but they are a serious business. After I botched my order with an incorrect CC expiration date, they contacted me to get the right date. I appreciate the follow up and the fact they did not cancel my order outright. The package arrived a week later.

The price was great. The included HDMI cable seems to be good quality. The low price was what attracted me, but the customer service was a pleasant surprise. Good price and good communication. If you want a DTVPal DVR, give them a look.

"Very good experience with Dish Depot on my first order with them. I ordered a Dish DtvPal DVR via DishDepot.com. Delivery was a bit slower than expected, but these DVR's seem to be in high demand which likely explains the minor delays. The DVR arrived in the original factory box, but unfortunately did not work - no fault of DishDepot. I immediately contacted them, and received prompt and courteous assistance in trying to resolve the technical problem. When it could not be resolved, DishDepot immediately offered to replace the defective DVR with another new one, and arranged for free UPS shipping for both the replacement unit and the return unit, including a prepaid UPS return label with the new DVR. They shipped the new unit without requiring that I return the defective unit first. All I had to do was exchange boxes with the UPS driver when the replacement DVR arrived. This was exceptionally good customer service. The new replacement unit works fine. Overall, a very good vendor experience. Based on this experience, I highly recommend DishDepot, and am pleased with the Dish DTVPal DVR."

Rating 6/103/5

"Ordered a DtvPal Dvr. Dish Depot included a HDMI cable, which was a nice plus. (This is an excellent OTA Dvr model, with its current firmware.)

It all works, but no thanks to Dish Depot. They did not double box the shipment. And the box had been repacked, not only to add the cable. One of the foam supports had been reversed, so the Dvr was not suspended correctly. Supposedly it is a new unit but who knows, given the incorrect packing.

I suggest contacting them in advance of placing an order, to verify how they will pack it. Cheers.

"What a great experience. This merchant follows through and answers any questions that you may have regarding the product. He also emailed me after the sale and recommended several additional items that I would need to complete the installation of the dish. Shipping was quick with no problems at all."