"I received order confirmation after ordering from site, but no further contact. I get no answer at phone, no response from email."

"I attempted to buy a stereo rack from these guys....I have been unable to contact them in over two weeks since....They haven't replied to multiple E-Mails, or faxes. All you get at their "customer service" phone # is a recorded message....Take my advice and steer well away from doing business with these MOOKS...JRP."

"ORDERED IN-STOCK ITEM. THEY STATE THAT IT WILL BE PROCESSED AND I WILL BE NOTIFIED IN 48 HRS, TWO WORKING DAYS. IT'S BEEN PAID FOR, AND HAS BEEN 5 WORKING DAYS AND STILL NOT SHIPPED. TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO ANSWER. E-MAILED THREE TIMES, NO ONE ANSWERS. IF AND WHEN I GET THIS RESOLVED, I WILL NEVER HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, I WILL NEVER PATRONISE AGAIN."

modified review This review was modified by bluejoel1943 on March 25 2004 05:04:13 AM

"Ordered a set of speaker stands on Monday night and they arrived in excellent condition on Thursday. Low prices and free shipping on a/v furniture on speaker stands. I highly recommend."

"My recent order was a very good experience.

I am a more than satisfied customer.

The order arrived on time.
In good condition.
Had all of its parts.
Had good assembly instructions.
I will be returning to the site.

Discounts-n-Deals.com, Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Discounts-n-Deals.com, Inc is not a merchant member
Discounts-n-Deals.com, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!