Discounts-n-Deals.com, Inc Reviews - discounts-n-deals.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

Discounts-n-Deals.com, Inc is not a merchant member
Discounts-n-Deals.com, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I received order confirmation after ordering from site, but no further contact. I get no answer at phone, no response from email."

"I attempted to buy a stereo rack from these guys....I have been unable to contact them in over two weeks since....They haven't replied to multiple E-Mails, or faxes. All you get at their "customer service" phone # is a recorded message....Take my advice and steer well away from doing business with these MOOKS...JRP."

"ORDERED IN-STOCK ITEM. THEY STATE THAT IT WILL BE PROCESSED AND I WILL BE NOTIFIED IN 48 HRS, TWO WORKING DAYS. IT'S BEEN PAID FOR, AND HAS BEEN 5 WORKING DAYS AND STILL NOT SHIPPED. TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO ANSWER. E-MAILED THREE TIMES, NO ONE ANSWERS. IF AND WHEN I GET THIS RESOLVED, I WILL NEVER HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, I WILL NEVER PATRONISE AGAIN."

modified review This review was modified by bluejoel1943 on March 25 2004 05:04:13 AM