• Rating 5.63/10 4 reviews

Discount Ramps.com is not a merchant member
    Discount Ramps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Discount Ramps.com contact information

• Address: 760 S. Indiana Avenue
    • Contact: customerservice@discountramps.com
    • Phone: 262-338-3431
    • Customer Support: 888-651-3431
    • Business Hours: Sales - Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm Customer Service/Accounting - Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
    • Fax: 262-306-8035

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered what was supposed to be a combo doggie bike trailer and doggie stroller. It's a three-wheel device and the front wheel is stationary so doesn't turn, which makes it very difficult to use as a stroller. One has to skid it sideways to get it to turn, or physically LIFT the stroller and move it sideways to turn it.
I emailed the company about it, and their solution was for me to get a different model (a lot more $$$). My son ended up welding on a swivel wheel for me. I filed a report to ask that the company at least give back the $15 extra dollars I needed to spend to make this thing work as a stroller.

modified review This review was modified by cielpitna on March 22 2014 11:07:46 PM

"Very good service. Would buy from them again."

"I would be cautious about dealing with this store. I ordered a product from them on 5/14, and received an email stating that I would be getting an email with tracking information as soon as the item shipped.

On 5/16, my account was charged the full purchase and shipping charges for the product, but I did not receive an email regarding shipment, so I emailed them.

By 5/19, I had not received an email with tracking information, nor had I received a response from the email inquiry that I had sent. I called the company and was on hold for about 20 minutes when the called was "re-routed" back to the main menu, and I had to go through the whole thing again; and again I was on hold for about 20 minutes. Becoming frustrated, I hung up and called back, but chose the sales department number instead of customer service. I got a sales person after about 5 minutes, and after some grumbling, the sales person told me that when you place an order with them it does NOT SHIP FOR 10 DAYS to 2 WEEKS. I told him that I had not been informed of this, and that I wanted to cancel the order. He passed me off to the accounting department, where I got an answering machine. I left a message asking the woman to contact me ASAP, as I was not happy that they had already charged me for something that hadn't even shipped yet. I also emailed the company again, explaining that I was not particularly happy with their lack of customer service, and telling them that if I did not hear from them by the end of the day on the 20th, that I would be disputing the charges with the bank.

On the 20th, I still had not heard from a single person at the company. I called, and again had to leave a message, and I also emailed, asking for a response regarding the resolution of this issue.

On the 21st, still no contact from the company, so I went online to check the status of the order, and it said "Closed".

On the 22nd, still NO CONTACT from the company at all. By the afternoon of the 22nd, they had finally made a full refund to my account.

My main gripe with them - COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISREGARD FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS. I would never do business with this company again.

So. Cal.

"I found more selection in ramps for my dog here than anywhere else. I selected a 7 ft. aluminum ramp with grit traction. I called customer service for a dimension that was not published and received the answer within a few minutes. The price was competitive and I received it faster than their shipping promise. It arrived in good condition and works well. The locking nuts on the hinge points were loose, but that took me 3 minutes to fix.
I also ordered a pet barrier for my station wagon. It was about as I expected, with the side extensions just a little flimsier than I hoped.
Email confirmation and notification of shipment were complete and timely.

modified review This review was modified by ajplwheel on April 12 2008 03:07:04 PM