Stores > Discount Ramps.com
  • Discount Ramps.

Sales - Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm Customer Service/Accounting - Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
      262-338-3431
      262-306-8035
      customerservice@discountramps.com
      888-651-3431

Voice your opinion! Review Discount Ramps.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

Excellent customer service and good quality product

"It was a pleasure dealing with the customer service department at Discountramps.com. They followed up with phone calls, the merchandise was shipped on time and the staff was helpful and friendly. Unfortunately the item we purchased did not suit our needs so we returned it. However, they were very helpful in handling the return and made it easy for us to send it back. I was credited the amount of the item within two business days, earlier than expected. Would definitely use them again."

2017-08-18

great initial service - but won't help get parts

"I ordered two bike racks "Hitch Bike Platform BC-08581-2A for my daughter and ourselves. I asked to purchase extra straps and knobs as sometimes thru no fault of anyone you lose a part in travel or whatever. They don't sell any parts for the bike racks--- which if I had known that I would not have purchased any item from them. I guess if you lose a part you just have to buy a whole new unit - NOT ME and not from them. My suggestion is to shop around and ask if there are parts available in case something breaks or is lost.

Outside of the above issue - their original service and followup on delivery was 4-5 stars

2017-04-07

miss fabricated

"Ordered from scratch&dent to save $s only to be sold the 2nd time with the pin hole drilled on bottom to be in wrong location.Had to send pictures to get replaced.Another week and half.Recently disabled needed now for scotter.Told me to scrap bad carrier.Extra work trash company won't pick.Will not be customer in the future.No one inspected when was returned for not being built correct.Parts also missing.
horrific un believable.The new carrier was sent in good work condition.

2017-02-16

Good value at an exceptional price

"Just received my order for wheel chocks w/rubber traction pad. This item is everything as advertised and fits the bill for me 100%. Thank you Discount Ramps for the quality, price and FAST shipping. Satisfied DIY customer is Texas."

2015-08-27

"Very speedy delivery. Was happy with the product, and would gladly deal with them again."

2015-07-27

"Received a ski cart from Discount Ramps.com in a very quick manner. The item took about 30 minutes to setup and was easy to put together. The only problem was that the package arrived a little beaten up with some hardware missing. I contacted their customer service dept. and they expedited the missing pieces out to me. Overall I had a great experience at a great price and look forward to doing business with them again."

2015-07-24

"I just got my swivel base hitch today,and did the set up in about 30 min.withno problems,real happy with all ,from ordering to set up. i will be telling othersfor sure .thanksagain ,john k. "

2015-01-26

"Recvd my 750lb game cart,took 10 minutes to build and looked great can't wait until next hunting season thanks again "

2015-01-22

"I ordered a Rancher pet car seat for my little Josephine. She is a jack russel mix. She loves her car seat and I do too. It came in just days and it was better than what I ever thought could be ,it is made so good with zippers to hold it's shape. The price was great. I saw one in a pet shop where I live and it was cheaply made and cost five times more. All I can say is LOVE LOVE LOVE"

2014-11-19

"I bought a portable pet house for my teacup Yorkiepoo from Discount ramps to send to my daughters house in Astoria, Or. I was going to be spending a month there with my darling puppy, Sydney. It was the best price I had found anywhere, and it arrived very quickly. She, Sidney, absolutely loved it! It has two compartments in case you have two dogs, but in my case I just folded down the middle and she had the whole place to herself. One side had an upper and lower bed. She loved to jump up on it and get a toy and then jump back off!
She had so much fun that after we got back to Texas I ordered another one for our house, even though I had already invested a lot of money in a puppy training system! Since both my husband and myself prefer showers, he built a platform on top of out Master corner tub, covered it in cute spongy material to make it soft, built a ramp and put her house on it. Now Sydney plays in her playhouse all of the time! She really loves it and so do I. Thank you for making a safe, affordable and transportable house for my darling Sydney! I am sending photographs of how it looks to your company and hope you can find a way to put them in your site as an example. I will definitely be coming back to buy more great things
Sincerely,
Linda

2014-11-10

"I loved shopping at Discount Ramps! It was so easy and they had everything I was looking for. The shipping for my wheel ties was prompt and there was great communication! The belt is made of great material and the clip is easy to open, unlike some other products I've used. I will certainly check Discount Ramps first for any products I will need in the future. Thank all of you at Discount Ramps for running such an organized and helpful business. It makes my life so much easier when I can just check DiscountRamps.com for anything I need instead of looking all over the internet and asking shops around town for things I need that I can find right away at Discount Ramps."

2014-10-13

"wow, I'm flying now. NO more scraping.
thanks curbmate.

2014-10-01

"NEVER Buy from DiscountRamps.com unless you want to keep a terrible product. We bought a Cargo carrier bag and took it on ONE trip that was about 200 miles roundtrip. The bag was packed with bedding...SOFT supplies! It tore on the first use and has a massive hole in the left side. When I asked about a refund or replacement the company said we were outside their return window....the 1 year warranty is a JOKE! The manufacturer will not honor it because they claim we told DiscountRamps we wanted to keep it? Why in the world do I want a bag with a massive hole in it??? Terrible companies, horrible customer service. STAY FAR AWAY from DiscountRamps.com "

2014-09-25

"I was recently interested in an "Out of Stock" dirt bike stand from DiscountRamps.com. I engaged customer support via e-mail and received a fast response with detailed information including estimated availability timelines. I then noticed another stand on their site and had a number of positive back-and-forth emails regarding specifications and shipping charges. I called in to place my order and was helped by a friendly and thorough customer service representative. You can tell that it's a "first name" kind of place; old-fashioned, in a good way.

It may not be typical, as my product was drop shipped from a neighboring state, but I ordered on a Tuesday morning and my order arrived via UPS Ground Wednesday evening. What that does tell me, however, is that the staff at DiscountRamps.com processes orders quickly and efficiently. DiscountRamps also has an A+ BBB rating.

They have a large selection of products and a good range of price & quality within product categories.

I would not hesitate to do business with them in the future.

2014-08-14

"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE FOLKS, UNLESS YOU TOTALLY INTEND TO KEEP THE ITEMS!! We ordered wheelchair threshold ramps. After reading the descriptions, we were sure they would fit. They did not, so, we had to return them. WE had to pay over $30 to return them, and then Discount Ramps DEDUCTED their shipping cost $34 from the refund. Refund??? There was none! These ended up COSTING us $10 more than we paid, and we dont' have anything to show for it!! I should have kept them and sold them them on Ebay!! "

Share Discount Ramps.com's store rating

Discount Ramps.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Discount Ramps.com is not a merchant member
Discount Ramps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!