Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

"The service and attention is excellent. I'm very satisfied with everything. Thank You!!!"

"When our order of mugs came with the wrong imprint, I contacted Discount Mugs and Catherine gave us an outstanding service. The mugs were replaced by new ones with the correct printing on them and everything was done to our full satisfaction. Employees like Catherine are a true asset to Discount Mugs, and we are grateful for the way she took care of what had happened with our order. Sr. Maria Ordono"

"Amanda Sewell is very professional/courteous. She addressed the discrepancy, fixed within 1 day and is very timely with her email response. Overall, GREAT costumer service skills !!!! Thanks Amanda!"

"Hebert del Villar provided excellent customer service."

"Lesly Allison was great in assisting me to have my sample order shipped out ASAP. I have ordered from them before and will continue to order in the future. Great customer service, excellent products and fast shipping - couldn't ask for more!"

"Luwanda saved this order for her Company by finding another, comparable tote bag for me, same price, and shipping when I need it, not six weeks late. Great customer service!!! You are the best, Luwanda! We will place re-orders because of your professionalism and super customer service."

"The customer service rep I dealt with was very professional and understanding! Jorge Ponce was excellent to talk to and at resolving the concern we had! Thank you Jorge."

"Great customer service from Angilenna Semper. She really understood what the issue was and took great care to make sure that it was handled quickly and effectively. "

"I received stellar support from salesman Hebert del Villar, who was courteous, good humored, and extremely helpful. Thanks to his suggestions, my order was both more interesting and less expensive than I had anticipated. Many thanks!"

"Angilenna Semper is the best customer service rep! She was so friendly and helpful with my order. I felt comfortable that she was taking good care of me. Her patience and understanding is definitely going to get me to place an order with Discount Mugs again in the future."

"Great service from original graphic approval to changing my shipment to an expedited order to sending me examples of the actual first production T-shirts. Pricing is also fair.

It's refreshing to work with Discount Mugs. Many thanks to Hector Martinez for sending pics of the first T-shirts coming off the line!

"Jorge Ponce was absolutely great and the customer service I have received at discountmugs is 100%!! My order should be arriving tomorrow and I cannot wait to see them. "

"Angilenna Semper 5??'s. She was very helpful in getting my problem resolved. Her kindness and quick response made me happy that I chose discount mugs."

"Gabriella Sillerico was super helpful and even waived the rush ordering fee! Thank you!"

"Fed-Ex is the devil and broke my order. However, the staff at Discount Mugs (particularly, Ashley) was very helpful in resolving the issue!"

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.