Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Helpful service! Was able to get a proof of what I wanted before ordering. Helped me make my decision easier as I was ordering on someone's behalf."

"Kudos to Amanda Sewel for her outstanding customer service and in quickly solving a problem and making an unhappy customer exceedingly happy and getting me my order in time for an important event. Amanda is the BEST! (Amanda you rock!) It is a breath of fresh air these days to find someone who really cares about the customer. I will continue to purchase my Mugs from Discount mugs."

"My company ordered items from discount mugs for our Christmas giveaways. The shipment came in early but the custom laser engraving was not the same as the one on the proof. When I called customer service to have it exchanged, Gloria Petersen was very helpful and went the extra mile to address my concern and had the items replaced and shipped back to meet my company's deadlines. I am very satisfied with the new shipment that came in."

"Extremely satisfied as a first time Customer. I had the pleasure of dealing with Maria Giusti! Maria couldn't have been any better in guiding me through the process!!! It was quick and simple! A big thanks also to the Art dept who accommodated me too! I purchased some items for a brand new business and can't wait to see the finished products!! If all goes well, TRUST ME.... YOU WILL GAIN A LOYAL CUSTOMER!!! THANKS AGAIN!"

"My experience was FANTASTIC! The representative Herbert was very friendly and helpful and even followed up via email after any phone cal. Not to mention the one time I called customer service, I spoke directly with him and my problem was solved in 3 minutes...record time for any company!!"

"Sales person Hector suggested that we use white instead of black for our logo and we loved it!"

"Had issues placing my order was ready to give up, Hebert ended up helping me finalize the order made it super simple."

"Excellent customer service assisting after I dropped the ball."

"I ordered 125 pens for a holiday event. When they arrived, I was extremely unhappy. Over half of them were damaged. They appeared not to have gone thru the glosser or whatever it is to shine them. Some were even missing my 3rd line of print.

So, Violet at Discount mugs responded with an actual phone call and email. She was on it. She apologized for the error and committed to fix it that day and resend to me overnight. SHE DID JUST THAT. The pens were redone perfectly and shipped to me overnight. THEY ARE GREAT AND ALL IS WELL.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

beldecal, Discount Mugs rep has responded

“Dear Thomasina,

It was a pleasure speaking with you. As promised a full replacement of your order will be issued immediately.

We have scheduled the order to ship out of our facility today for arrival 12/09-12/10.

Should you need any assistance it would be my pleasure to serve you.

Thanks again for your understanding and repeat business.

Sincerely,

Violeta G.
Customer Service Manager
www.discountmugs.com”

"I am very pleased with the customer service I received from Keisha Lloyd. She was very helpful in directing me how to properly submit my artwork. Keisha even went so far as to call me when a different artist got my order and she knew it was incorrect. She went above and beyond her duties to assure the correct proof was submitted for my approval. Based solely upon Keisha's customer service, I will surely shop DM again and will recommend this company to any and everyone."

"This is a review for Rafael Escotto. He has helped me previously with orders and is fast, efficient and extremely helpful. I came back to him for another order because of his great service! Thank you Rafael!

"I have ordered from discount mugs before and I've always been pleased. Typically I have done the order online but this time I did it over the phone with Rafael Escotto since I was debating between a few items and needed some support in making a good decision. He spent well over 30 minutes helping me make up my mind. I did Not feel any pressure to order. In the end I ended up ordering two sets of bags. After the order was placed I ended up having some issues with our department and it look like my order would end up being delayed. I contacted my file any help bridge the gap so that it looks like I will have my items just in time to distribute. Excellent customer service. Reply to emails promptly and was helpful. "

"I've ordered three separate orders in the last two years from Discount Mugs - The orders were delivered on time and were of exceptional quality. Rafael Escotto went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. As a major event producers we needed to ensure the glassware arrived for the event and Rafael delivered. It was a please dealing with Rafael and the company - we will most certainly use them in the future. Great quality, and even better service."

"Catherine Lanuez was extremely helpful and went out of her way to make sure that my design was uploaded correctly and looked the way that I wanted it."

"I was very satisfied with the service I received. I really appreciate the great customer service provided to our group while trying to place our order. The entire staff was wonderful, knowledgeable and very helpful. I will definitely use your service again in the future.

Thank you so much.

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.