Stores > Discount Mugs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Mugs by clicking a star below.
2017-10-07

Sized Up To My Expectations

"These heart stress balls are a great size for squeezing - not too small (like a lot of them) and not too big. I especially love them for my elderly clients or those with arthritis. They were a big hit at the event I ordered them for."

2017-10-05

Run away from these guys...fast!!

"We ordered custom printed mugs a month ago. Order showed in process 2 weeks ago with expected delivery date. On that date I went online to check status and it showed "pending approval". My account showed approval done 3 weeks ago. I called and they informed me they were out of stock. No one contacted me until I contacted them a month after the order was placed. Terrible customer service and now I don't have them for the event they were ordered for. We wasted days designing and placing the order. Stay away from these guys, they have no idea how to run a business and no clue about basic customer service."

Rep reply posted Oct-06-2017

A rep from Discount Mugs, Belusallc, has responded

“Good afternoon Walter,

As per our conversation over the phone, your order has been guaranteed for delivery on the 13-14th of October. As I said, I am going to keep the order open to make sure everything goes smoothly and contact you if we need anything else from you.

Regards, Isora. ”

2017-10-02

Poor Customer Service

"Ordered glasses for a specific event and was told multiple times it would arrive on time. Date was pushed back three times...and ended up not being produced on-time. Poor customer service with no regard to its customers needs. Do not buy from thia conpany if you have a timeline you need to follow!"

Rep reply posted Oct-06-2017

A rep from Discount Mugs, Belusallc, has responded

“Good morning Mary,

We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced here at Discount Mugs. I was able to review your order and I see that you were provided a full refund on the order. You should be seeing the funds back into your account within the next 1-2 business days. We want to thank you for choosing discount mugs and once again apologize deeply for the inconvenience.

Regards, Isora. ”

2017-09-27

Pens for Class reunion

"The pens and imprinting was very nice. They write very smooth. The stylus tip is a nice addition. Haven't had our reunion yet, but I'm sure everyone will love them. The Customer service was helpful with the order and printing layout."

2017-09-25

This order wasn't horrible... my next review will be a different story

"This order of mugs came in on time. Although 13 of the 36 were damaged in one form or another customer service was good about getting them replaced fairly timely. My other order of very similar mugs will be a very different review as I am still waiting and they were ordered on the same day, today marks almost 1 1/2 months later..."

Exceeded my expectations!

"I am so happy with my order from Discount Mugs! The quality and price of the Koozies far exceeded any expectations I had. This is the first time I have ordered from them, but it will not be the last! So happy with our order!"

No Customer Service Response to Error

"Our order came with a final design that was not what we approved on our proof. I sent pictures of the discrepancy between the proof and what arrived to a Karol in customer service. She replied that a customer service claims rep would contact me within 24 to 48 hours. That never happened despite several attempts to follow up with Karol. "

2017-09-24

Wedding wine glass success!

"I submitted my own design & it was perfect! The glasses came earlier than expected, all the glasses were neatly packed, no broken glasses or errors on the printing. The best part was the price, I got them for $150 less than any other vendor."

2017-09-23

Koozies

"The Writing on the koozie is not as bright as it was on the sample. I ordered White on the hot pink Koozie and the printing is more like a grey."

2017-09-22

ATT Mugs

"Images needed to be larger and some printing misaligned"

They keep their word

"I needed the order for a family reunion and they came through even though hurricane Irma was threatening delivery. Great job"

Poor Customer Service

"The font on the mugs were significantly smaller than what was stated in the design mode. The font stated it was 21 and the actual font looks more like 11. Five of the mugs came chipped and misprinted. I was told that there was nothing they could do about the small font, but that they would replace the damaged and misprinted mugs. I gave them the date that we would have to receive the replacements, as they are a gift for speakers at a conference. We never received the replacement mugs. I called and asked for a full refund, as we only have half the order and cannot only gift half of our speakers, therefore we are unable to use any of them. They would only offer either an in store credit for a full refund or only a partial refund for only the damaged mugs. Given the lack of customer service we will not be using these services again, so we opted for the partial refund and are now stuck with a partial order of tiny font mugs."

Excellent customer service

"There was an initial problem with my cup order that was easily resolved with the customer service team. Very helpful and polite and the cups turned out great!"

No response after complaining

"The order process was fine. But 3 out of 30 cups were badly printed and when I complained using the system provided on the website, I got no feedback. I emailed the person that helped me with the sale and no feedback. I ordered 30 quality cups and I expected 30 quality cups. I even replied with sufficient time to have you guys fix the issue and replace them before my event, but still nothing. I'll probably do business one more time if I need to, but due to lack of service after the sale, I'll most likely be looking else where for my printing needs and will not be referring this company to those that are interested. "

2017-09-19

Nice design, but many difficulties

"I loved ordering these wine glasses for my mom's party. They're also a great part favor. However, it was very difficult to order from here for the following reasons:

- Con- the "draft" mock-up was very off from what I designed. I had to decline at least 4 of the drafts because the text was not positiioned how I submitted my order- this was a little annoying and a hassle.

- Pro- shipping was super fast and ahead of time!

- Con- a decent amount of the wine glasses- at least 5 of them are very, very cheaply made with imperfections and weird glass bumps on the lips of the wine glasses. A little disapointed in the low quality, so I may not order from here in the future.

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.