Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"Very pleased with Gloria P. customer service and the product was good considering the reasonable price. When the shipment was received, 3 of the shot glasses were chipped, but once notified (with photos), the glasses were replaced without any trouble. Would suggest better packaging to eliminate breakage of the items. "

"I ordered one photo mug as a sample and I was very happy with the result. For my wedding in Texas I ordered 100 of these mugs (order#DM1705859). I had Porblems with proceding with payment since live in Germany. Thanks to Jessica Franco from customer service and her great help everything went smoothly and the mugs will be on their way to Texas soon. 5 stars for customer service!"

"Ordered USBs for our company and not only did we get the best price, they were delivered to us within a week!!! Thank you Kelly for all your help!"

"Jessica went above and beyond to meet my very tight deadline. The cups arrived on time and were exactly what we were looking for. Will definitely use this company again."

"I would certainly use Discount mugs again one the EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE I received from Gloria P. . She worked diligently to ensure that I had my products on time and that they were of quality standard. Thanks Gloria for representing your company with professionalism & diligence. You are an asset to them and they need to know it. "

"Angilenna Semper has great service, very kind and polite. If could call in and just get her as my representative that would be great."

"Great & quick service! I wanted to know if a custom logo could be done with a price match from another site and Raul was great!"

"I recently made an order of several products and found one item to be out of stock. I called customer service and spoke to Jessica Quintanal. She was very professional and courteous and within moments she had a resolution and the the new order was placed with a rapid shipment request. Jessica was a pleasure to work with and I would gladly use Discount Mugs again because of her exceptional service and personality."

"Raul was Great! He understood what I needed. Got to the point and placed the order for me. Also offered great advice between two products! Thanks! "

"The company's customer service was terrible. When I had questions about where they were getting their pricing numbers, that didn't match up, the Client Service Rep was nasty with me. The products delievered were completely unusable. The images on the glasses were chipped. The print quality was terrible and broken glasses were delivered to me. I order 36 glasses with maybe 4 or 5 being usable (and that is being nice). I would not give any of these glasses to my customers to represent my company. "

"I would like to say KUDOS for EXCELLENT customer service to Ms. Angilenna Semper. She was absolutely the best customer service rep I have dealt with in years. Society as a whole has lost that and I was very surprised, but happy that she seemed genuine in her actions in assisting me. I would order again from Discount Mugs without a doubt due to her working patiently with me. She made me feel like I was special even if I irritated her with tons of questions. First time using the service but definitely not the last. Thanks again Angilenna & Discount Mugs."

"I would like to commend Aleida Tavares on the excellent service she provided for me with my order. I was in a difficult situation with my last order, and Aleida took a personal interest with my situation, and made the impossible possible. She went beyond the call of duty as a customer service representative to ensure I was completely satisfied with my new order. Every company need a representative like Aleida who is truly an asset to Discount Mugs. She provided Exemplar Service on my behalf."

"DiscountMugs provides great items at an affordable price with an excellent website for customizing and ordering items. Today, I had to contact customer service for the first time to request a change in my order. Angilenna provided great service and was able to help make everything right! "

"Angilenna Semper was the best! Super professional, helpful and respectful. I will be shopping with Discount Mugs again thanks to her amazing customer service!"

"Shipping should be more than one carrier it was costly to get by certain date than late ,but they refunded great customer service. "

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.