Stores > Discount Mugs

Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

2016-02-10

Excellent!

"I needed T-shirts for a group at my school. Our Discount Mugs sales representative, Ashley Salvat, was friendly and really helped me figure out a lot of the details. I will likely order from Discount Mugs again because they have the products I need and and they have "real" sales professionals like Ashley who know the products, communicate well, and seem genuinely interested in ensuring customer satisfaction. "

This review was modified by Joneses4 on February 10 2016 01:21:33 PM

2016-02-10

Great Service

"I had called to order some stadium cups to include in my welcome bags for my destination wedding, Abaigail Ribleza was wonderful and helped me place my order over the phone. She even took time to pick fonts for me and help me with imprint color choices. She sent me emails to review and within a few days I had the cups at my door. Unfortunately, upon arrival the blue cups were incorrect. Since it was a Saturday I emailed Abaigail and to my surprise she called me right away. She was very apologetic and put in a request for correct cups to be made. I received an email stating my cups were shipped out, but when I tracked the order it was the old order number. I quickly called customer service and spoke to Keishia Lloyd who was amazing. I explained to her my concern and asked her to check to make sure the new cups were in production. They were not, so she expedited the order, sent me and email confirmation and assured I would have these to my door before my deadline. I was very surprised and happy to open my inbox to an email from Keishia with a fed ex tracking number and delivery expected the day after we spoke! I just wanted to recognize these two ladies for their amazing customer service. The mishap with production just happens sometimes and I get it. But it is how things like this are reconciled that makes all the difference. I would recommend buying anything from discountmugs.com."

2016-02-09

CS Rep Madonna Reyes was great!

"Thank you for great customer service!

2016-02-05

Madonna is very helpful!

"Very professional, responsive and fast"

2016-02-05

www.fromheretotherewithgrace.com

"Maria Brioso was very professional in assisting with an incorrect order. She immediately set out to resolve and correct the issue. Even when I muttered how dissatisfied I was, Maria still assisted in a professional manner. If I could rate, besides giving the five stars, I would say she is an angel of peace and positive attitude."

2016-02-04

Appreciated the patience and help!!!!!

"Ashley was absolutely wonderful! She was patient and helped me find the perfect products for our new business - and she helped us get the most for our budget!!!"

This review was modified by lakeliferealtysc on February 04 2016 10:48:36 AM

2016-02-03

Madonna was a Joy

"Madonna was very professional and helpful and she successfully sold add-on materials which will inevitably help m y business.
She guided me through the purchase process and I feel confident in what I will be receiving from your company!

2016-02-02

Wedding planning is hard work but Ashley made this part quick & easy!

"I called Ashley today and she made it easy & fast!

Thank you Ashley, that is one more thing off my to do list and one less thing I have to worry about.

This review was modified by ilajeh on February 02 2016 09:53:55 AM

2016-01-24

Team work

"Jendy Montilla was very helpful. She was patience with me even when I put her on hold for a few minute because I was at work."

2016-01-23

Quick & Easy Reorder

"When the coupon code in my reorder email failed Madonna Reyes took care of everything. I was able to reorder my items, get the offered discount, and it was super quick & easy.

Thanks Madonna!

This review was modified by MazerCup on January 23 2016 09:25:10 AM

2016-01-21

Jendy Montilla rocked my socks

"Jendy did a great job helping me place my order over the phone and make it so I could both have the art department help me get my order done properly and be able to pay with my PayPal account."

2016-01-20

Debbie Salazar hooked it up

"Debbie and the seller, who I can't remember his name... I think it was Janel, or Janeel, they were both very accommodating as I needed a bulk order for my wedding. Even though my wedding I two weeks away they did all they could to ensure I got the order when I needed it.. Thank you!!! "

This review was modified by Abonilla19 on January 20 2016 12:51:44 PM

2016-01-13

Madonna Reyes - Extremely helpful, pleasant, and kind!

"I've just spoken with Madonna Reyes to request a sample gift bag for a marketing project. Madonna was extremely pleasant, helpful, and efficient. She answered my questions, placed our sample order, and followed up instantly. I'm looking forward to receiving our sample and placing our full order soon. Thanks, Madonna!"

This review was modified by GinaReina on January 13 2016 08:48:30 AM

2016-01-12

Best Customer Service - Very Knowledgeable

"This is my first time utilizing 'Discount Mugs' and I am very impressed with the Customer Service I was provided. I was amazed how Knowledgeable the Customer Service Rep was and how patient they were with me. I asked a lot of questions and the Customer Service Rep help me through each one. I am VERY satisfied with my order and with Discount Mugs.

Thank you, and Keep up the Great Customer Service... That's what keeps us coming back!

This review was modified by master5759 on January 12 2016 02:27:06 PM

2016-01-12

Great Customer Service Rep

"Melbourne is quick to respond and very helpful with my concerns. "

This review was modified by mattroemer on January 12 2016 02:13:43 PM

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.