Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"Maria G was very helpful. It takes only seconds to reorder products. I get responses right away. Great place."

"I have placed numerous orders with Discountmugs.com and I received amazing customer service from Charlie today. He was completely understanding about my small business needs, worked with me through a large reorder, and even inquired about my Etsy business for his wife. It was so refreshing to have personal customer service and someone who really cared."

"So helpful and quick turnaround. Really enjoy buying from this company. :)"

"Keishia Lloyd is hands-down the best customer service representative I've worked with from any company. She handled my issue like a pro and went out of her way to keep me updated on how the situation was being handled. Discount Mugs is lucky to have her!"

"I genuinely appreciate the customer service in dealing with my order. Too many times in today’s world, customer service is simply nonexistent. The staff at Discount Mugs was sincerely helpful, friendly, professional."

"I have used Discount Mugs for events for a few years. Today I needed assistance with correcting a proof. The customer service agent Keishia Lloyd was very helpful"

"Great customer service. Steve didn't give up on helping me figure out my order complications, even when he hit a bunch of snags. Nice to know there are still folks out there who will go the extra mile!"

"Angelina was amazing! Really helpful and patient with me, all throughout my back and forth decision making! She was so wonderful, and I would highly recommend working with her!"

"I found the customer service to be excellent. My service rep, Anne helped to expedite my shipment and gave me a follow up phone call. I truly appreciate the follow-up."

"I was very pleased with my first purchase from Discount Mugs. I started making my order online and got a little confused. I called and spoke with Yoel and he answered my questions and concerns and was very very helpful in helping me place my order.. Thank you very much for your help and making my purchase very smooth and easy... Will recommend your company and use your company for further purchasers. "

"5 stars!!! Very satisfied customer! !"

"I needed to return an item because of my own poor choice, and Catherine Johnson in their Customer Service office was wonderful. She worked it all out for me at no extra cost to me. I will definitely be buying from them again in the future."

"Excellent, very professional
Re: Rafael Escotto

"Maria Giusti is the best sales representative at Discount Mugs! She always returns my calls and emails right away and goes the extra mile for me, as a customer! Yesterday, for example, after ordering, I wanted to cancel part of my order and Maria made sure that I was able to cancel the order and that I was refunded for that portion of my bill. I highly recommend Discount Mugs and always ask for Maria Giusti!!"

"The customer service I received from Discount Mugs, specifically Steve Toro, was excellent. Federal Express lost our shipment and Discount Mugs processed our custom order and over-nighted it to us so that our cups were ready for our event."

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.