• Discount Mugs Discount Mugs Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10

2015-07-29

"I received my koozie order and there was a minor issue with the font size on part of the printing. I called and received a proffessional response from Michael Valderrama. He not only offered to replace my entire order with corrected koozies, but also offered a discount on my next order. I was so pleased with his willingness to help and replace the order that I refused the discount. I have ordered from DM several times in the past and will continue to do so along with recommending them to others. Very, very happy with their customer service!"

2015-07-29

"My order for custom gift bags was delayed slightly, but I received wonderful customer service from Keundra Smith. She answered my questions in a timely and courteous manner, and was very prompt in responding when I emailed or called her. My order shipped in a reasonable amount of time, and I can't wait to see the finished product!"

2015-07-29

"This is my third time ordering in discount mugs.com and again the service was excellent ! Roy from discount mugs was so proactive, professional and help us placing the order. Yesterday I received the product before was expected and looks amazing. Thanks "

2015-07-28

"I have done business with Discount Mugs for quite some time. My last order came in the wrong color. I called customer service and connected with Aleida Traveres. She was the best to work with she helped me get things straightened out. Very polite and took care of business. If there is ever another problem with an order, I will definitely deal with Aleida. Thank you some much for all your help. "

2015-07-28

"When the sunglasses I ordered for my son's upcoming beach wedding were out of stock, I was personally contacted by customer service, and the customer service representative worked to get me another style at the same price. Great customer service."

2015-07-28

"Monica was able to quickly and efficiently solve an issue with my order."

2015-07-28

I was very happy with the work that Keundra Smith of Discount Mugs did to fulfill our order. "

2015-07-28

"I am doing this review after sending an e-mail to Discount Mugs that said the same things.

Mine was a last minute idea. We needed something we could afford to give each attendee for our 50th wedding anniversary. Manuel Motaduval helped me create a special design and insured it got here in time...two days earlier than expected. They are GORGEOUS. The gold lettering even sparkles, just like Discount Mugs!"

2015-07-28

"Antonio Ramirez, customer service representative from DiscountMugs provided a tote bag for our 50th Family Reunion and they were a hit, the clipart used was on point along with the inscription provided to them...it was clear, centered and sized appropriately. Definitely will use their services again for our reunion."

2015-07-27

"I chose Discount Mugs because of the wide selection & reasonable prices. After ordering, I had an issue that was quickly resolved. As someone who is just getting started in a business, I have to watch every marketing dollar that is spent & a mix up at my expense could have broken the bank. Michael was a huge help & I appreciate all he was able to do for me to work it out! Would absolutely order from Discount Mugs again!! "

2015-07-27

"I contacted DiscountMugs today with a question regarding my order and Belinda Pis was courteous and answered my question quickly"

2015-07-24

"Discount Mugs did a good job on our order. Elisa Bolufe answered our questions completely and provided excellent follow-through and customer service.

My only complaint was that the space available for our design was not large enough."

2015-07-24

"I made an order from Discount Mugs, and needed it urgently to be done for the next day. I had called many times and spent considerable time trying to approve it and get it done, but it was getting stalled and getting shifted from one employee to another. It was so frustrating!
Finally I got through to Jimmy Donoso who immediately got the order moving, and promised to have it shipped by the next day! Sure enough the next day I received the order by FedEx. I greatly enjoyed dealing with Jimmy. His professionalism and efficiency coupled with his patience and courtesy are really amazing. Jimmy, thank you for getting the job done!"

2015-07-23

"I ordered some shirts for my charity and they came out great! The service was great and the turnaround was fast. I received them just in time for my weekend event. Will definitely order again! "

2015-07-22

"I am impressed with Discount Mugs' responsive customer service. I dealt with Joel Castro on the phone and he was very kind. It is very easy to talk to someone about your order. I will continue to deal with this company."

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.