Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"I needed to return an item because of my own poor choice, and Catherine Johnson in their Customer Service office was wonderful. She worked it all out for me at no extra cost to me. I will definitely be buying from them again in the future."

"Excellent, very professional
Re: Rafael Escotto

"Maria Giusti is the best sales representative at Discount Mugs! She always returns my calls and emails right away and goes the extra mile for me, as a customer! Yesterday, for example, after ordering, I wanted to cancel part of my order and Maria made sure that I was able to cancel the order and that I was refunded for that portion of my bill. I highly recommend Discount Mugs and always ask for Maria Giusti!!"

"The customer service I received from Discount Mugs, specifically Steve Toro, was excellent. Federal Express lost our shipment and Discount Mugs processed our custom order and over-nighted it to us so that our cups were ready for our event."

"Rafael was super helpful with getting my order rushed to me for an event less than a week away."

"Kelly de la Torre thank you so much for helping me out these last couple of days. Discount Mugs Kelly is wonderful and helpful. Great customer service! I haven't had customer service like this in a long time. "

"We ordered 300 pint glasses from Discount Mugs. When they arrived we were, for the most part, very pleased with the order. We found that some of the glasses were "foggy" or had fingerprints on them that wouldn't come off. I got in touch with Jorge in customer service and from the beginning of the process, I couldn't have been more pleased. He was quick to respond, considerate, and very helpful. We ended up getting a credit on our account for the glasses that were damaged. I would absolutely recommend them!"

"I had actually called to cancel my order since I was not going to receive my order before and event that we are having I spoke to Ann Pierre and she solved the problem quick and will be expecting my order before the event ... Thank you Ann you saved the day!!!"

"My experience with Discount Mugs was very pleasant and professional. Rafael Escotto was super helpful, very friendly and went above and beyond to help me with my order. When I called him, I was stressed we didn't have enough time to fill the order, he worked with me and sure enough it was taken care of. I am very thankful to Rafael for taking time out of his day to help me. I look forward to ordering from you guys again!!! Thank you so much!"

"Recently I called discount mugs to place an order and was helped by Rafael Escotto. Not only did he answer my questions but also had suggestions that resulted in an even better product idea than I had originally envisioned. "

"I spoke with a few members of the customer services team, but no one was more efficient and helpful than Keishia Lloyd. She made sure I got my order in time for our client event without interfering with the quality of the product. "

"This is my first time ordering personalized merchandise. My customer service representative Charlie was super-helpful and suggested an option that will definitely better suit my organization's needs. I appreciated having someone knowledgeable, helpful and patient. "

"Great job from Rafael Escotto with helping with my order. He was efficient and made my question and the process very easy. "

"Love Discount Mugs. Placed an order very simply online. I had some changes to make even after approving the artwork.
Laly Serret and Valencia White made it extremely easy to adjust my order and get me exactly what I needed. Never received such fantastic customer service.
Highly recommend Discount Mugs for all promotional needs and Laly /Valencia to be my CSRs again.
High Fives to super service.

"Discount Mugs has good prices and their customer service was excellent when I had a problem with their online ordering"

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.