Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"This is the 2nd time I have ordered from Discount Mugs, they are always courteous and professional.
The wine glasses are great!

"Catherine in Customer Service solved the problem I had with my order - even though it was past the time allowed to report missing items. I will definitely order from them again!"

"I have placed two orders with Discount Mugs. I like the products and was able to submit my own custom art. However, the second order had a few problems. I have been working with Leslie Allison through customer service for the past two days to rectify the situation. She has been very patient and helpful and continues to make my experience with Discount Mugs a positive one. Thank you!"

"Yoel Carrillo was very helpful, pulled up our order from last year and got everything done in a professional and quick manner."

"Hector Martinez initiated contact with our church to be certain that we would be happy with the end product for our t-shirts. He did such a good job that we asked him to follow up on our stadium cups. Both had complicated artwork that seemed to be giving the art dept worries. Hector helped us look at 4 different art proofs before we selected one. He took time to learn about our activity and then suggested a solution that worked for us and the art dept. His work was exceptional and we love the end result. Next time we use DM we'll be sure to ask for Hector!"

"This is my first chance to work discount mug teams, they are processional and so corp-orated peoples. "

"Gabriella Sillerico answered my call today and listened carefully to me about my missing order of pens. She was very professional and apologized that I hadn't received my order on time and quickly placed a new order for me. I was so worried when I called that I may have a problem getting it replaced but Gabriella reassured me that the replacement order would arrive in just a few days. She did an outstanding job of providing excellent customer service!"

"Oscar Torres was fast and responsive in handling my orders. Very professional and an asset to your company!"

"Always happy with the service that I receive from Washington! Placed our 1st order a few weeks ago and just ordered again today and he is always friendly and professional! Our order shows up on time and looks amazing! Couldn't be happier!"

"I placed an order for baseball caps that was a little out of the ordinary and when the order arrived there was a problem with the color. I quickly called Discount Mugs and was forwarded to customer service rep Frank Rodriquez who took good care of me. The caps were for a dated event and so time was of the essence. Frank listened to my problem and solved it immediately. The caps are now on their way and will be here in time for my event. Thank you DM and Frank for your prompt, professional service. Aside from that, I am very satisfied with the embroidery on the baseball caps. It is top notch."

"I've had the greatest experience with Discount Mugs! This is the second time I've placed an order with them and their customer service is phenomenal. The shirt I ordered was out of stock, and one of their sales associates, Jessica Franco, contacted me about it. I was able to replace the out of stock shirt with another shirt of the same color that was more expensive, and didn't have to pay extra! I was pleasantly surprised by how nice and timely the workers are at Discount Mugs and I will definitely be ordering more in the future!"

"excellent service. thank you for your help. "

"Liansy Gonzalez was very helpful. I'm pleased with the company and the service. "

"I've been ordering from Discount Mugs for a couple of years and have mostly dealt with Maria Giusti. She has done a fantastic job every time I've ordered and gone above and beyond for us once when we were in a pinch and needed an order as quickly as possible. She is extremely pleasant and always processes our order quickly and efficiently. We are extremely happy with the products, service and people (especially Maria!) with Discount Mugs."

"I had a hard time getting my order to my liking at first. It was hard to reach the same customer service rep to complete my order in a timely manner, and the information about my art that was getting sent back was vague and undescriptive about what was needed to get my order done. Once I reached Gabriella Sillerico, however, she was great! She listened to my concerns, and helped me accomplish the exact order that I was looking for. She went out of her way to show me a sample of the finished product to make sure that I was going to be pleased with my end result, and helped ensure that the product was delivered in time for the business function that we were having. Our business orders many items to hand out at functions, and would definitely order through this company again, as long as she was the person that completes the orders!"

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.