Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"I just got off of the phone with Jorge Ponce from Discount Mugs, and am so thankful for the excellent customer service I received! After speaking with 2 different representatives and not receiving the follow-up as promised, JORGE just solved my delivery date issue within a matter of minutes! His calm and courteous manner, and quick resolution of a problem I'd been working on for two days, makes me sure to return to Discount Mugs. Thank you Jorge! You made my weekend, and allowed me to have the products on time for an event. Great work Jorge! "

"Oscar Torres at Discount Mugs was super helpful and took care of a delivery date issue right away. I am so happy! Thank you very much!!"

"I am returning customer because Discount Mugs have an Excellent Customer Service and Nice Products! Rafael Escotto was very helpful and always easy to communicate with. Thank you for making it easy for me!"

""Great doing business with Discount Mugs. Mr. Hector Martinez provides an excellent service. I will be purchasing more products in the next few months and I'm sure that it will be at Discount Mugs. Thank you Hector Martinez. ""

"first time customer. have had difficulty with check out. try to get help from live chat but the customer support, kelly, took a really long time to reply. overall, bad experience "

"My experience with Discount Mugs has been fantastic. Not only was it so easy to order what I wanted, the customer service has been over the top. Hector Martinez went out of his way to make sure my completed tote bag looked exactly how I wanted it to. "

"Had an issue they worked it out with no problem! Very nice people!"

"Priscilla Limardo was a wonderful person to work with. We transacted business in a mere matter of minutes. Discount Mugs gives great service and value to the customer. I'd give them six stars if I could!"

"Lesly Allison was great to work with. She helped me in changing my delivery date because I need the Koozies for an event. Thanks! "

"First of all, Lesly Allison was my favorite customer service rep that I have ever spoken to! There was some issue with our logo and she helped me choose the best and fastest way to get our product delivered by the date needed! Thank you so much...give her a raise immediately!!"

"I like doing business with Discount Mugs. Mr. Hector Matinez provides me an excellent service, he go the extra mile. In the next moths I have to buy more promotional products and I'm sure that it will be at Discount Mugs. A thousand thank yous to Hector Martinez. "

"I recently purchased some changing color cups from Discount Mugs. I was so disappointed when I got the cups -- the round logo was really more egg shaped than the proof that I approved. I didn't feel like calling, so I used the online chat system to contact a customer service representative. Boy was I lucky to get Catherine Lanuez! She did a fantastic job helping me to get the correct cups re-ordered and delivered before our big party! Mistakes in business are bound to happen from time to time. What matters is how the company handles them. This customer service rep really did an excellent job making this right!"

"Priscilla Limardo has been helping me with orders for a few years now. She is always pleasant and really quick on getting us what we need! Thanks Priscilla!"

"I have an event that I needed product for yesterday (as always) the Discount Mugs rep, Shawnaye, was so helpful. She followed up immediately when I had any questions. She has followed me through the process and checked back in with me. It is great that Discount Mugs provides this sales help, I couldn't have done it without her!
Also received artwork back for the 3 items ordered within a couple of hours. Great art department too!
Yes, after I thanked Shawnaye and told her how much I appreciated her help, she suggested this review link. I am more than happy to fill this out. Such great support.

"Thank you, Catherine Johnson, for all of your extra help & that of all the reps from your art department who worked with me.
I can not say enough good things & will be back when I need other printed items. As a retailer, myself, I know how important good customer service is.
Sandra from MySams

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.