Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10

"This was my first order and I was very happy with the speed of delivery and friendliness of customer service. Unfortunately some of our bottles were misprinted but I was very surprised at how quickly the issue was resolved! Jessica Quintanal was very helpful and worked to resolve the issue immediately. After the replacement items were shipped she contacted me again to be sure that everything was resolved. Never in a million years did I expect this issue to be handled so quickly and easily and I deeply appreciate her help. I would happily order from this company again and I would be happy to refer friends to this company! "

"I have had such an EASY experience with discount mugs. I was going to order locally, but the local people wouldn't get back to me and were not very helpful. My initial order went right through. The glasses were delivered on time AND the few broken ones---they are replacing so easily. I was on the phone with Keisha the day after the glasses came in and she told me how to submit the info. Just like that, all better. LOVE this group!"

"I have ordered from Discount Mugs in the past and have always been tremendously satisfied with their work. From pricing, designing, to shipping they have always exceeded my expectations. Recently I received help from one of their customer support reps - Gloria Peterson, who solved my issue in minutes with a very friendly and helpful approach."

"I have ordered from Discount Mugs many times and have always been more than satisfied. Today I needed to get an order delivered earlier than anticipated. They took the time to make sure that could happen! "

"I've ordered from Discount Mugs a few times now and I am very happy with their products and print quality. Their flexibility and willingness to work with you on projects and timelines makes it my 'go-to' for custom supplies and more!"

"The customer service at Discount Mugs has been wonderful. I had a problem with my order shipping date so I called Discount Mugs and spoke with Angilenna Semper. She was friendly, patient, polite, and professional throughout our conversation, and most importantly was able to quickly resolve the problem. Thanks so much!"

"I had two issues with my glassware. One was my fault the other was Discount Mugs fault. Discount Mugs was great to work with and fixed both problems quickly. I would absolutely order from them again. Thanks Mel and Keishia for all your help!"

HGF

"Hector Martinez was excellent in helping to execute my order. Initially, I had a problem with the color choices for my order and Hector took time and extra steps in order to get the correct colors printed on the bag. He emailed to keep me informed throughout the process and, in the end, the proof was exactly what I wanted.
Thank you!!

"Raul Ruiz was very helpful and courteous. We have ordered from Discount Mugs many times, and will continue to do so. Thank you for excellence in customer service!"

"I would like to commend sales agent Charlie Solana for his helpful attitude and specific instructions in fixing my website order. He saved me $30 in shipping fees! Thanks, Charlie! The product I ordered is excellent quality! I ordered in 2013. The cost is now 20% lower. What a deal! Thanks, Discount Mugs!"

"My transaction couldn't have gone smoother! Maria Giusti was so kind and patient. Definitely getting future company shirts through Discount Mugs."

"I have ordered from DiscountMugs.com since my business started years ago. Their customer service has always been great, their prices are always competitive and will match or beat any other seller. Another perk I enjoy is the email coupons they send to their customers. Raul R. helped me with my order today and provided excellent customer service, he saved me a whopping $50! Keep up the great work DiscountMugs! Your loyal customer, -Community Bail Bonds. "

"I placed an order on 12=5=2014 I was to receive it on 12-19-14. When I opened the box , to my supprise they were someone elses mugs. To make a long story short , When I called Customer Service, I talked to Ms K Lloyd. She was Very Helpful In getting my problem Solved.. She even called me on the phone. I really appreciate Ever thing she did for me . p.s. She Deserves a Raise."

"I am very pleased with the overall experience with Discount Mugs. I made the original order with Pedro who was very helpful and informative. I spoke with Angilenna Semper at customer service for the missing bags and she was very friendly, patient and thorough. How refreshing. All customer services should be as good. I am looking forward to doing business with them again because of their great customer service! Thank you. "

"I've made 3 orders recently with Raul Ruiz at Discount Mugs and he's been incredibly helpful. His attentiveness, quick response and resourcefulness have been a huge asset in my orders. I'm absolutely going to be ordering again and will always use Raul Ruiz to make sure that everything is done right."

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.