Stores > Discount Mugs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Mugs by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Excellent Customer Service

"I made a mistake in ordering which I caught in the proof. They sent an email to me asking me to call to confirm what I needed and I got to speak to an actual human being who sorted everything in minutes. We have been ordering glasses for an event from this site for four years and they always turn out nice, arrive quickly and in tact. I appreciated the quick resolution and courteous nature of the service representative, Mr. Kenny Cortina."

2017-08-11

Stadium Cups

"Turned our beautifully and shipped 5 days earlier than expected"

2017-08-08

Good product and printing

"Ordered koozies and the printing was great, good quality product and it arrived on time. I got exactly what I wanted. Easy to use website as well. "

2017-08-08

Awesome

"Ordered 150 custom sunglasses for my upcoming wedding and they came out better than expected! Great quality product and from order submission to delivery to my front door was under two weeks. Highly recommended for anyone looking for fast custom quality work."

2017-07-27

2 months of waiting

"ordered 80 shirts 2 months ago, my event is this Saturday and I still don't have my whole order. charges my account twice (did refund finally after overdrafting my account) and horrible customer service. no one will talk to you because it's not their order. took over a month for thwm to tell me their were "art issues", then production issues. "

2017-07-18

Mortgage Company

"Very happy with my experience. Customer service is amazing! The guy handling my order ,named Juan Cataluna, set everything up for me and even applied a discount for me as well. I barely had to do anything besides say, "This is what I want, how much?" Lol Reading others reviews its very unfortunate that there are any bad ones at all. They must have just gotten someone new and in training because this company is completely professional and everything came as expected and how. Our company has ordered numerous times from this place and we will be a life long customer. Thank you Discount Mugs!"

2017-07-11

Absolutely crap for customer service, You can tell they work off a script and just run you incircles until you get ticked off and give up.

"Absolutely crap for customer service, You can tell they work off a script and just run you in circles until you get ticked off and give up. You can't get a manager or a supervisor. I was given an estimated delivery date, which they have informed me they are going to blow by two weeks. absolute worst place I've ever ordered from. Wish I had read reviews. Now I'm seeing horror stories about how they screw up orders repeatedly. I'm terrified mine is going to be bad on top of two weeks late. They don't offer anything except to cancel the order which would put you further behind. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!"

2017-07-11

I would NEVER deal with this company again

"My first order was fine. Based on seeing the first 50 tumblers I ordered, we placed a second order for fifty tumblers, with a delivery date of June 13. The second order delivered on time, but of the fifty we ordered, 24 of them were defective. I called and sent pictures immediately. For three days, a customer service representative told me my remake of the order was in process because I needed them for an event on June 23. Called every day to check on them and on June 19th was told I would not have them for my event, they would not be delivered until July 3rd. So this meant disappointing many people who had placed orders for tumblers. In addition, we would have to pay for shipment to these people since the event would be over. I asked for a credit towards shipping and it was a no go. Finally got the replacement tumblers on July 1, only to discover 15 of the 25 tumblers had the EXACT same defect. Called on July 5th to complain about this issue. Told them I was done with them and the supervisor did issue a refund to my credit card for the defective tumblers. I have no idea how they stay in business, apparently they don't do quality checks on their outbound shipments. I would not deal with this company again."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2017

A rep from Discount Mugs, Belusallc, has responded

“Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us pertaining to this matter and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are glad to know you spoke with a supervisor and they credited your account for the defective items. Here at Discount Mugs we welcome feedback from our valued customers and we appreciate the time you took out if your day to inform us of your experience. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.”

2017-07-07

Not sure why all the bad reviews

"They shipped my custom order the same day I placed the order with them after i was scammed by another online reseller. My event almost got ruined by the other company's false production claims. Received my bags within a few days and they arrived perfectly! Thank you for saving the day for my event!!"

2017-06-08

DO NOT ORDER FROM DISCOUNT MUGS!

"This company is a complete mess. The departments don't communicate with each other, they constantly stalled on our deadline. When a month went past our deadline for COASTERS, I finally requested a refund and they put me on hold for 45 minutes. I am an extremely patient person, but this company went back and forth on processing the original order for 57 e-mails and 4 phone calls. THEY ARE COASTERS. The amount of time I've wasted going back and forth with this place is ridiculous, and we didn't even receive our product. This place has to be a scam. Their cheap prices and nice website lure you in, but they are not a legit company. DO NOT ORDER WITH DISCOUNT MUGS."

2017-05-27

Do not order from this company

"Order multiple candy jars and only received 1 that was not true to the description on line. Customer service is horrible called, emailed and finally after 3 days got someone. Explained my displeasure with my item ordered and all I received was "sorry these items can't be returned" I didn't even have art work done, so it wasn't a custom order. Buyer beware!"

2017-05-23

Ordered mugs three times and it was not a charm

"I ordered custom mugs 3 times. Every time they were messed up. First order was 6 pieces and a few were messed up - I got $20 credit to my account. Second time I ordered 12 and 2 were defective with blurry logo and dots on outside coating. Third order was for 36 mugs and 10 were messed up. I messaged the company last week on Thursday (5 days ago now) and still have not gotten a response. I called yesterday and they said normal response time is 48 hours not including the weekend. I do not recommend purchasing mugs from this company. BUYER BEWARE. Ps. If you try to leave a review on their website, they limit the reviews to 50 characters."

2017-04-25

Absoulte Trainwreck in every way!

"Everything that could possibly go wrong did, departmental communication is non-existent; missed our deadline; all around horrible, horrible company. Ordered 2 products. Spoke w/ someone at the time of order, sent the art, they looked at it and said it looked great w/ no problems. A couple days later, no proof, get a message that they don't have the art (the same art I sent on day 1). Order delayed. I told them who saw the art then I get a proof for only one of 2 products. The proof is wrong. Turns out they CANT do what person-A told me they could. Order now delayed past acceptable date. Still no proof for other product. Days go by. Now I get on phone w/ a manager. They promise to get everything straightened out, I'll have proofs next day and promise product on time. Next day, no proof, but an error message from production - a problem w/ the other art (the same art that looked good day 1). Another delay. Call manager back. She talks to production while I'm on the line (over an hour of holding and back-and-forth). No problem, now they CAN print my art. Next day, another error message from production: they can't print my art..again (mind you, I've done promotional product printing for a LONG time... the problem wasn't the art). Call manager...again, get different manager, more promises. Get another proof - Wrong again. Call manager, now only days before trade show. Promised we will have product in-hand, on time. Finally get good proofs. Goes to production... didn't arrive on time. Went to trade show without product. Worst experience with a printing company by a mile. Use them if you are willing to get runaround, bad art, bad service and have about 4 extra hours to sink into micromanaging something that should be a few clicks and done. "

2017-04-24

If 0 stars was an option, I would pick that

"I have never left a negative review on a company before, this is my first. Discount mugs has failed me twice. I still have not received an order of 100 hats, and it has been over a month since the estimated delivery date. After paying the full amount, they halted production, failed to notify me of this halt, and claimed the first amount was a "partial payment" and asked for different amounts of money afterwards.

I am extremely upset with this company, customer service is not valued in any way, communication is horrible, and if I could I would sue but they've probably already been sued.

Please don't ever use this place, I would hate for anyone else to go through the experience I did.

2016-09-11

Never again!

"My order was simple: 6 dozen custom mugs. I even did and submitted the artwork, one side of which was two columns of dates and cities. From then on it was a crap shoot with this company. Email requests for approval that didn't work, incorrect designs, photos too small to be proofed properly, excessive damage in shipment, etc. After the order arrived, I now find that they had fiddled with my list, and garbled dates and cities, and even omitted some. Miami company, China production, Manila customer service call center, art department who knows where. Buyer beware."

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.