Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"Rafael Escotto is extremely helpful and responsive to my special request. I received my order on time. Thanks for so much!"

fty

"Hector Martinez was a dream to deal with. The order was fulfilled promptly and shipping arrived when it was scheduled! A+++++ "

"As a returning customer, I selected product from your website, had a few questions, was able to place the order without any difficulties."

"I ordered water bottles for a trade show from DiscountMugs.com. It took a few days to get the art right, and their art team was so helpful and prompt in getting back my multiple proofs. Once everything was set, I realized that the shipment would arrive too late, especially since I would have to ship them to Switzerland where our show was. I called to pay for expedited shipping, and spoke with Jessica Quintanal. After reviewing my order and art, she told me that they would be able to ship my order sooner than the estimated date given to me online. She worked with the production team to make sure our order left their warehouse with plenty of time to make my trade show deadline. She was extremely helpful and even kept me informed by email. This excellent level of service (on top of their great prices) is why I will continue to use Discount Mugs for my business!"

"When I couldn't get the website to work properly, I called the 800 number. When I explained the situation and the urgency to my order, Rafael asked me to hold for a moment, and when he came back, he had a solution for me that solved my problems. He definitely deserves a 5-star rating for his help today. I will certainly keep discount mugs in my folder for future orders."

"I have always had a great experience with Discount Mugs but not so much this time. The individual who took my order over the phone knew I was in a hurry to receive my tote bags for an upcoming conference but he apparently didn't include the imprint color on my order. I wouldn't have known this if I hadn't gotten this survey to complete reminding me that I never received my artwork proof. I sent a message to my account rep and she assured me I would receive my proof by the end of that day. I didn't receive the proof until 3:25 pm EST the following day. When I went in and approved the artwork, I was now given a delivery date of October 17 when my original delivery date was supposed to be October 3. When I alerted my account rep to this, she never responded to my email. Very disappointed with the customer service this time around."

"Rafael Escotto was really helpful while I was reordering my ToteBags."

"Priscilla Limardo helped me and did a wonderful job of providing me with the information and service that I needed. She quickly placed my order and was very kind. Thanks for all of the help! We really needed these mugs!"

"Hebert helped me a lot and were very patient with my order issues.

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it!

Diana

"Hector Martinez was very responsive in working out a problem. He solved the issue and communicated extremely well. I was delighted with the service provided."

"Great service to get quickly processed, well priced koozies. Charlie in Sales was very helpful in getting my order in as quickly as possible and assisting when there was some confusion with artwork proofs. Thanks to him my order was on time and exactly how I wanted it to look. He actually cared about he product and the customer!"

"Hebert del Villar was AWESOME to work with. I had a rather complicated order and the website wasn't set up in such way to do it simply, so he walked me through each step of the process and made it painless and quick. I've only worked with Discount Mugs a few times, BUT after this experience, I will be calling Hebert every time!!!!"

"Hebert was very helpful in placing my order. He was knowledgeable about your products and the lead time necessary to place the order. He was also very pleasant to speak with."

" I ordered a customized string bag and did not like the material so I requested to pay the difference for the item that I liked. I sent an email requesting so and Juliette Exantus was so helpful and professional with assisting me getting the right order. They delivered the item very quickly. This was the first time I ordered from this company and will definitely order in the future. You are lucky to have such good employee like Ms. Exantus. Thank you for helping me out."

"Hector Martinez did a great job of working with me. The proof was not done correctly. He took the initiative to contact me and confirm the changes so I didn't receive a product that would have been the exact opposite of what I wanted. Great job, great followup. Thanks Hector!"

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.