• Discount Mugs Discount Mugs Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"WOW! I must have picked the wrong day to place my first and probably last order after reading the rave reviews on this site. I had placed an order via chat on the 25th. There was "just enough" stock for what I needed for my ESL class tote bags and was "assured" by the rep that I would get that stock as long as I paid right away. While still chatting, I rec'd my invoice and immediately paid it - it was verified by the gal and again she "assured" me the stock was mine. She stated I would get the proof for the printing later the same day and as soon as I approved it, the order would be submitted for production. I got the proof and it was PERFECT, approved it and had a arrival estimate date of 9/1. I checked during the week to see how the process was going and saw that it was in for printing, so I felt good about getting the items for our students. Then late Friday I get an email that says my totes were no longer in stock and to contact Customer Service. Of course this didn't seem right since they were already in for printing after I was "assured" I had the stock left. I tried calling CS, but they are not open on weekends, so I had to wait until today to speak with someone. NO ONE could explain how my order could be in printing and suddenly be out of stock. I had to chose another tote - it will work, but lacks the pocket in front and really not what we had wanted, but it will have to do - classes start soon. I'm still waiting for the new proof with an estimated delivery date of next week.... I am not happy. I could never get to a Supervisor or anyone who could explain what happened."

"Roy Rosado was terrific. He created my design and gave me the price I was hoping for! I am thrilled!"

"Thanks for the great service! Eddie was very professional and great to work with. I won't hesitate to use Discount Mugs in the future!"

"It is with great pleasure that I write this review of Charlie S. at Ext. 1203.
This very kind gentleman had so much patience today working with a technologically challenged individual! He was a great help in making suggestions, designing, and eventually placing the order on my product.
I must admit that without his expertise, I would probably have given up in making this purchase for a very special occasion - which I really didn't want to do. Please be sure to compliment Charlie S. on a job well done. He is truly an asset to your company. I will be recommending your company to evryone!!

"Roy Rosado was my sales rep while shopping with discount mugs. He was awesome! I had a few issues placing the order but Roy was with me e very step of the way to simplify the whole process.

I will be using discount mugs again and most likely will make Roy my first point of contact.

"Roy Rosado saved the day! He helped me flawlessly order glass ware for a fundraiser. Very timely, and could answer all my questions. Communications - phone and email were always followed up. Best customer service I have had in a while! Thanks Roy!"

"Roy was extremely helpful. I am impressed with his level of customer service. "

"Over the phone Joel Castro was absolutely fantastic in helping our business resolve an issue with shipping time. We were so impressed with the level of attention and understanding when it came to our needs as a non-profit. It is moments of great customer service like this that makes me feel comfortable choosing Discount Mugs for future projects I have.

Until next time,
Evan

"Roy Rosado was so helpful! I was apprehensive about placing a large order and he made it so easy! "

"I tried placing my order on line, but with little computer experience I could not complete it. I called the store today and got Roy Rosado, who was very helpful, professional and courteous. Except for a few changes in my proof to submit,my overall experience was exceptional great. This is my third time ordering from Discount Mugs, I am very pleased with their products. I ordered for my church anniversary,birthday parties and now for myself, since I am celebrating my retirement. I was referred to other companies, but I just love Discount Mugs product and staffs who is always helpful. I placed two orders today. Thanks to Roy! "

"Eddie is quick and courteous as always. He gave me the best deal that I can find. I will definitely refer Eddie and Discount Mugs for t-shirts. "

"I was very pleased with Eddie Abralde for his quick responses and his great attitude. This is the second time I have contacted him for an order and if in the future I need to place more I will call him first. "

"Agent Name: Mary Ann Tecson

We ordered 12 oz. pilsner glasses as giveaways for our event. About 33% of our shipment arrived broken and we were not happy. At first they suggested a 15% refund but our customer service rep., Mary Ann Tecson, really went out of her way to provide speedy and helpful support. First, she agreed that Discount Mugs (DM) was responsible for the shipping. Then she discussed with her supervisor and other departments to ensure that we receive all of our broken glasses be reproduced and shipped again. She also promised that if we have any additional broken glasses in the shipment, they will reproduce and ship again. She was the most helpful customer service rep. and because of her service, I would most likely order from here again on future orders.

I would probably suggest for future customers to order pretty early in case you run into any setbacks. But people should feel comfortable ordering from DM knowing that they will fulfill all orders.

"Aleida Tavares - is probably the best customer service professional i have ever had the opportunity to speak and work.

There was a mistake in production. Our event was only a few weeks away. Aleida was friendly, very capable, and always available as she resolved the problem, personally took care of our items throughout production. She kept us updated routinely and frequently throughout the process. She also handled special needs that we had due to our event occurring so closely to the new completed production.

Discount Mugs has very good products and good pricing but this is not what brings people back. Aleida Taveres showed that she cared as much about the product as we do. Which is to say she cared a lot. She is the reason we will continue to do work with Discount Mugs.

"I had absolutely AMAZING service from Markesha!! She was incredibly helpful in getting me the product I needed, by the time I needed it, at the best possible price. I had made a stupid mistake with my design, and she bent over backwards to help me fix it. Thankyou!!"

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.