Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

"Rafael was fantastic--he answered all of my questions and guided me to the correct screens. He could not have been more helpful."

"Hebert has exceptional customer service. This was a new experience for me and he guided me through it easily. He confirmed all details and answered all of my questions. My organization has several other ideas for similar gifts in the future and we will definitely use your company again!"

"I am very impressed with the service I recieved from Rafael Escotto in helping my facility order advertising products for an event we are attending. He was beyound helpful and made the ordering process as easy as can be. I will be using this company and Rafael for further ordering in the future. "

"I have ordered products in the past from your company. Today I had a situation with an order for 3000 drawstring bags and a time constraint. I spoke with Hector Martinez and not only was he helpful he handled my problem in a very professional way. JOB WELL DONE!"

"The representative María G was very attentive and helpful.

Im very satisfied! I will not hesitate on recommend this site to others.

Thanks María

"Charlie Solana in Sales was extremely helpful throughout the process and ensured I would receive my items on time."

"Just placed my third order with these guys in the last 30 days, all for various charity events. They are very courteous, helpful, thorough and easy to work with. Will keep coming back for more and more!"

"Maria,
Is and always has been very helpful with our orders. We have been ordering with her for several years now because she is quick to respond and gets the information we need. She makes ordering easy!

"Excellent service by Hebert."

"I have placed multiple orders with DM before and have been very happy with the products we've received. Maria has always done her best to get the items I'm looking for in the time I need them. I always know Maria will provide the best customer service for all my trade show needs."

"I just made an order today, I tried to make the order online but ran into several problems. I called the company and spoke with a female sales person and she walked me through the online process. Again I tried making the order online with no luck. I called again and this time I had the pleasure to talk with Mr. Rafael Escotto, and he told me not to worry , and he took my order over the phone, if not I would have just given up. I have worked in customer service for 29 years and I was very impressed with the way Rafael helped me with my order, very professional."

"Refael Escotto hit it out of the ballpark for me today. A first time user of discount mugs and he exceeding my expectations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"

"I always love doing business with Rafael. He takes the time to answer any questions there may be as well making the order process quick and easy. Discount Mugs stands by products with excellent quality. "

"This is the second time that I ordered ink pens from Discount Mugs and I am extremely pleased with this company. Today I ordered pens from Rafael Escotto. It was a pleasure doing business with this individual. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and very courteous. This process was quick and I feel good that my order will arrive when I need them."

"My sales agent Rafael Escotto was very helpful and knowledgeable. Everything was explained in detail and all my questions were answered."

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.