Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"Anne Pierre customer service is outstanding I thoroughly appreciate her professionalism and follow up emails."

"Quick, easy, and just what I was looking for"

"Johnnathan R. was an excellent associate to work with! Johnnathan- Thank you again for all of your help. You have been so awesome to work with! Very knowledgeable and very professional! I appreciate you taking the extra step to help me with my ordering and even working with me after the order is placed. Johnnathan was also available anytime I needed him - phone or email!! Great job! "

"Great Service! The service member was very helpful and polite and completed my order in a timely fashion."

"Hebert was very helpful and made the ordering process a breeze. I had run into trouble with the website, but Hebert easily explained the artwork process and helped us complete the order over the phone. Thanks for your help!"

"I changed my order right before proof approval, and the team at Discount Mugs was very helpful in getting it changed. Anne Pierre was very efficient and friendly, correcting my invoice and issuing a prompt credit. Always nice to do business with this company."

"Very easy to create an order. My customer service person Priscilla was very helpful as well as the art team to help me make changes to my order."

"Hebert was excellent. He made the ordering process very easy and fast. "

"Lawanda Dinson provided very excellent customer service. She was very knowledgeable and ensured that my order was processed properly. All customer service reps could learn from Lawanda!"

"My sales rep Charlie Solana provided me with great service from start to finish! I would not have it any other way!"

"I received excellent customer service from Anne Pierre. She was knowledgable and polite in helping me to receive the correct order in a timely manner. "

"I have ordered from Discount Mugs on two occasions prior to this review. I decided to change the accent and imprint color of my pens to more adequately reflect my company's logo. Let me tell you, I was really nervous. After numerous--and I mean, numerous--revisions to the proofs, I finally felt confident enough--sort of--to approve a proof. When the product arrive, I nervously opened the box only to find the pens exceeded my expectations! I am super pleased. What I saw in the proof was exactly what I received! Stella product for promoting my company! "

"The service I received from Hebert was excellent. We needed an extremely quick turn-around for T-shirts for our company and he made it happen for me! Would highly recommend to anyone else. "

"ALWAYS ON TIME AND SUPER EASY TO WORK WITH. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"

"Easy to work with, products come on time and look great. Good customer service."

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.