Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

"Horrible website. They're art department needs to be streamlined better. Its taking a month for me to receive my order and I was VERY diligent and speedy about approving proofs. There is a huge breakdown of communication between certain departments and it shows. They are the best prices on the internet for promotional goods but their customer service is LACKING. Unless you want a splitting headache, do NOT order form Discount Mugs."

"Thank you Hector Martinez for helping us with our issue and expediting our order!! What great customer service and an awesome company. "

"Herbert did a great job in taking our very large and tedious order."

"Rafael Escotto was extremely attentive and helpful in my Koozie order. I was impressed with his positive attitude and willingness to answer my questions and put my mind at ease. A great team member for Discount Mugs."

"I worked with Hector Martinez, and he was great! Wonderful customer service. "

"Lawanda was very helpful in my order and took the time to make sure my order was accurate!"

"If I could give zero stars, I would. Using the website, I selected a mug, uploaded artwork and adjusted the quantities and shipping method until we would get the mugs by the needed date at a price we could live with. I uploaded the artwork at the same time I placed the order and approved the proof as soon as I received the e-mail. Despite doing my part, Discount Mugs changed the estimated delivery date by two days. Considering the items have not left the facility and the online tracker doesn't even show they have moved to the shipping department, I will be surprised if they meet the revised date.

I called "customer service" and asked why my package hadn't shipped and the non-helpful person there just kept repeating that the dates are estimates and can move if the production schedule requires it. I told her that a change of several days is not a reasonable "slip" in the schedule. A company that CARES about customer service and customer satisfaction would have offered to upgrade my already expedited shipping at no cost. This person flat out refused. This company lies and the customer service department really couldn't care less about the customers. Use them at your own risk and make sure you have PLENTY of time available for their "production schedule" to change to whatever is convenient for them.

"Despite having received the wrong product and needing to get it corrected, the end result was perfect. We were able to get the right product just in time for our event. Thanks to great customer service from Angelina Semper.

"The service and attention is excellent. I'm very satisfied with everything. Thank You!!!"

"When our order of mugs came with the wrong imprint, I contacted Discount Mugs and Catherine gave us an outstanding service. The mugs were replaced by new ones with the correct printing on them and everything was done to our full satisfaction. Employees like Catherine are a true asset to Discount Mugs, and we are grateful for the way she took care of what had happened with our order. Sr. Maria Ordono"

"Amanda Sewell is very professional/courteous. She addressed the discrepancy, fixed within 1 day and is very timely with her email response. Overall, GREAT costumer service skills !!!! Thanks Amanda!"

"Hebert del Villar provided excellent customer service."

"Lesly Allison was great in assisting me to have my sample order shipped out ASAP. I have ordered from them before and will continue to order in the future. Great customer service, excellent products and fast shipping - couldn't ask for more!"

"Luwanda saved this order for her Company by finding another, comparable tote bag for me, same price, and shipping when I need it, not six weeks late. Great customer service!!! You are the best, Luwanda! We will place re-orders because of your professionalism and super customer service."

"The customer service rep I dealt with was very professional and understanding! Jorge Ponce was excellent to talk to and at resolving the concern we had! Thank you Jorge."

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.