Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"Anabel Sotomayor was a pleasure to work with. "

"OMG! I was so worried about an order I placed on line with Discount Mugs but I called and spoke with Charlie Solana, a representative for Discount Mugs and he was so helpful. He made sure my artwork design, color and product were perfect and to satisfaction before I got off the phone with him. This was a very satisfying phone conversation and I am so anxious to receive my products from Discount Mugs."

"Aleida Tavares is amazing - I had an issue with an order and she worked through it with me in the most professional manner.

She is so knowledgeable and helpful - she is a true asset to this company!!

"This is my second order with Discount Mugs. I was assisted by Eddie Abralde from the Sales Team, Eddie was very courteous and knowledgeable about the products and choices available for my needs . I was very satisfied with the service I received and felt comfortable with my order. If you have an event coming talk to Eddie he has very good suggestions. "

"Hi, I am a returning customer because of Manuel Montaduval aka "Manny" he made my last experience with Discount Mugs a Memorable One. I love that he is so knowledgeable with all the products that you have to offer. He is always willing to go the extra mile for Matthews Granite. I can guarantee that we will continue to use Discount Mugs because of Manny's Excellent Customer Service. Thank You Manny! :0)"

"Manuel Motaduval was a HUGE help!!! He was extremely prompt in his response and easy to work with. 10 Stars!!!!"

"Great Customer Service and high quality pens."

"Awesome customer service. I had an issue with a order I received and Amanda corrected the issue very quickly. I was very impressed with the service I received and will definitely be ordering from this company again!"

"I've been using discount mugs for quite some time now, my point of contact was Maria in the Sales Dept. and she always took wonderful care of me and any issues I had. Maria no longer works for Discount Mugs so I have been going through Mr. Manuel Motaduval ever since. His service has always exceeded my expectations and he's always gone above and beyond when any issues with orders came up. I'd like to commend him on his customer service and follow through communication. Thanks for taking care of us at Amino Transport! "

"Hebert del Villar helped me navigate through re-ordering several items that needed a few changes. Everything was handled efficiently and professionally. Hebert was very clear and delivered on everything he promised. I'm now eagerly awaiting my shipments of bags, mugs, and beer steins for our rated Dressage Shows (horse shows). Thank you Hebert & Discount Mugs for a painless reorder experience. "

"Herbert Del Villar was very courteous and especially helpful with walking me through the text setup process. He volunteered/offered various choices, to assist in y decision. I give him a "5 Star plus 1". Thank you for the helpful assistance"

"I placed an order for bags for an important event and did not realize that that the order was short until 30 days after I received them. I called in a panic and spoke with Amanda Sewell, who was AMAZING! I have to say that is the best customer service I have had in a very long time. She took care of my issue with patience and a very gentle manner and she treated me as though I was the only customer you had! Thank you, Amanda and thank you, Discount Mugs! "

"Just placed an order for caps with an embroidered logo. Sales rep Lawrence Cuervo was very helpful, now I look forward to the first factory proof and delivery.

"We had a problem with our business credit card during our order process. Hebert del Villar was very helpful and we were able to get all our items ordered. He was also very attentive afterward. Thank you Hebert del Villar!"

"Karol Rivera was the best!!

I had a small hiccup in my order and when I called about it, Karol was on the case right away! She got to the problem, solved the issue (FIRST CALL), and saved the day! My order was for a large public walk, so getting my order on time was of paramount importance. Not only on time, but well done artwork! The whole team at Discount Mugs was great. I would definitely use them again. Thanks Karol, you're the best!!!

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.