Stores > Discount Mugs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

"I ordered several things for my office and dealt with Markeesha who was a pleasure to work with. She followed up on all orders, contacted vendors, and made sure everything was delivered on time. I would definitely work with her again to order things in the future. "

"Ordered 160 shirts ($550) - White print on black shirt. After a single wash the print was fading / tearing. I had chunks of white print all in my washer.

Discountmugs has contacted me and stated they believe the oven was not calibrated correctly for my order and the ink was not properly cured.

They are offering me a complete re-print. I am now satisfied.

This review was modified by dlovin146 on November 20 2015 05:13:09 AM

"Customer service was excellent! Markesha helped me with a reorder, no questions asked. Unfortunately, the quality of the products, including the reorder, was not what I had hoped for. The ink scratched off of my glasses very easily. Between the original and reorder, I have enough products to use for my needs, and I would order other products from discountmugs in the future, just not any glassware. Their customer service is great and quick to respond, and the shipping was very fast."

This review was modified by k1234 on November 18 2015 02:44:14 PM

"Rhocele at Discount Mugs did an awesome job for me in answering my questions and ensuring that my order was placed correctly and delivery will be on time. Thanks Rochele!"

This review was modified by Gigicurtin on November 18 2015 07:37:04 AM

"Jessica Alarcon was extremely helpful and kind as we tried to work out some proof issues I was having. Due to those issues my shipping date got pushed back yet I really needed them by the original date. She made sure they shipped on time and not only did they, but I got them several days early!! And the mugs were awesome and better than expected. :)"

"I needed to get a copy of an invoice for an order placed a couple of months prior. Rochelle was able to call up my order info quickly and email me a copy of the invoice. Her quick service was greatly appreciated."

This review was modified by JeanG401 on November 17 2015 10:33:15 AM

"I was shipped mugs for my daughter's wedding and a lot of the lids were broken. I spoke with Rochelle and she overnighted the lids to me! The mugs that we had printed turned out so cute! Now to get them to Jamaica!"

This review was modified by Lcorless on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Discount Mugs is so lucky to have amazing employees like Rochelle Aguila and Yoel Carrillo! Yoel helped me prepare and place the order which was a HUGE help for me. I discovered an error with the proof and Yoel directed me to Rochelle, who had the error fixed before I could even say hello to her! As a non profit worker, I have limited time and budget for custom orders, but Yoel and Rochelle went above and beyond to make sure that our order was perfect!

I cannot wait to continue using Discount Mugs for all of our custom resource needs!

This review was modified by lit4life on November 16 2015 12:30:39 PM

"Rochelle Aguila was fast and helpful!"

This review was modified by gingerj88 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I was short shipped an order. I called customer service, spoke to Rochelle, and she was able to overnight me the missing units. Thats how you take care of business. Thanks"

This review was modified by joeinkfx on November 13 2015 11:22:01 AM

"The products are great, and the costumer service is FANTASTIC!! I'm not good with computers but today Rochelle Aguila help me with my order and promptly put everything in the right place thank you!!"

This review was modified by tucita77 on November 13 2015 09:22:01 AM

"Excellent experience with my first order from Discount Mugs. Amanda Sewell assisted me and went above and beyond with customer service. Very professional. She is a true asset for Discount Mugs. I will be a return customer based on this experience. "

This review was modified by Debbygregory on November 12 2015 11:11:01 AM

"While my initial experience with this company was off to a horrible start, the outcome was better. I had trouble with a 3-day rush shipping on items that I needed by a specific date. Unfortunately I got ground shipping instead, and missed the deadline for my products, which could not be used after the fact. My 5-star rating is for the stellar customer support I received from Rochelle Aguila. I had spoken with two representatives before her in a matter of 2 weeks and neither one of them had followed through with what they promised me. When I got on the phone with Rochelle she was able to correct the situation in no time at all, AND while I was still on the phone. She also sent a follow-up email right after our conversation to show that she had actually taken action in doing what she promised me. Rochelle was very tentative and understanding, and I would love to do business with her again, as she takes very good care of her customers, and made me feel as though my business was appreciated."

"I placed an order with discountmugs and was helped by Hebert del Villar, he was very helpful and patient. I will recommend this site."

"I can't believe how great the service is at Discount Mugs. I have ordered several times from them and have always been satisfied. I run a very small non-profit and we recently ordered some shirts and unfortunately the proof looked different then the final product when it came in. The artwork was too light and didn't show well on the shirts.

I contacted them expecting to hear, that there was nothing they can do, but instead I was greeted with an apology and a promise to make it right.

My sales rep, Markesha Lee worked with me to ensure that they get our shirts right. She had the art department darken the image and then she had them print just one of the shirts. She then took pics of the new shirt and emailed them to me to approve. She was so pleasant to work with every step of the way. I never felt frustrated or as though Discount Mugs had so many clients they can't take care of them. The service felt personal and genuine.

I can't recommend this company enough. If only every company would have such great service!

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.