Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10

"Great customer service from Washington! Very efficient, well spoken and had answers ready for all of my questions. I will absolutely work with Discount Mugs in the future. "

"Great service, he was awesome.."

"Hebert, Went above and beyond to make sure we got the correct order."

"I worked with Hebert to order the 5,000 shopping bags I needed. He was most helpful and graciously answered all the questions I had for him.

Working with Hebert was so much better than working with Wilfen on your online echat. He got me nowhere and that's why I ended up calling your 1-800 number.

Hebert was great and if I need any further orders, Hebert is the one I will call.

"I am a truckdriver who over the years has not become comfortable, confident or proficient on the computer doing anything. This however is the 20th year that I have thrown a golf outing. I provide each player(usually at least 120 men) with an individual gift. I also order many items for my raffle and event hole. This year I ordered 50 golf wind shirts and a handful of ladies polo's for those who volunteer to help me. I have never once had any issues until this year. The issue was on me. I either misunderstood or miscommunicated my art being approved for my logo on some of the items. Suddenly I got an email explaining my delivery date had been changed due to this issue. Now my delivery was due 1 day after my event. I panicked big time, because these items are promised in the advertising of my outing. I called DM and spoke with A Lady who saved my hide. Anne Pierre could tell I was devastated and instantly went into Angel mode. She calmed me instantly with the reassurance that she will personally follow my order through the process. Making sure that there are no unforeseen delays and in the meantime ensure that it is put into an expedite mode. Knowing the expierences that I have had with DM compared to other companies I felt so much relief. Would I recommend DM to a friend or family member. Well lets just say that's who is coming to all my golf outings. I would recommend discount mugs to anyone even the novice, they will take care of you. Sit back relax and wait for your shipment to arrive, you will be amazed at the accuracy and quality of work they do . Its obvious they are professional. Thank You Again, DM , Anne Pierre, and Erica Paraiso. I will be back. "

"Lawanda was very helpful and patient with me doing my order. She was so calm when my computer was running slow. She took her time helping me with my design. Very friendly and professional."

"Jessica Quintanal was very professional and efficient in handling my request for help with family reunion bags. Her responses were timely and she quickly refunded sample money for a product I did not particularly like. I will definitely continue to use and highly recommend this company."

"I order a calendar magnet. After the fourth or fifth proof, not only are there items in the wrong place but the calendar is still wrong. October doesn't have 28 days....February never has 30 days. I shouldn't have to check a calendar for accuracy. It still hasn't been delivered yet after almost a month and its been days since the last proof was submitted. Its a calendar...not rocket science. Can you imagine the embarrassment if I hadn't checked the calendar? Running out of time to get it done"

"Excellent service! I called in and received OUTSTANDING customer service from Lawanda Dinson. She helped me with my order and was very efficient and made me feel good about my order. I will definitely order from here and recommend others because of her. Great product, excellent service!"

"I have several businesses and have ordered from a variety of competitor sites with good experiences. What prompted me to order from discount mugs this time was a better rate on a specific item. However, the new reason why I will continue to use them is the unbelievable level of customer service I received from Hector Martinez. My order was not significant by any means, especially compared to other orders I have placed and the time and service Hector provided proved to me that the customer was of utmost importance to discount mugs no matter the order size.

I highly recommend them. I had changed text and clip art several times and each was a seamless experiences. Hector deserves 10 stars. Thank you!

"JESSICA FRANCO is awesome! She makes our reorders so easy and always has a great attitude. Very helpful."

"I am so pleased with the service I have received from your company. Hats off to Christopher Rizo who assisted me diligently as I maneuvered my way through the ordering and proofing process. It is so refreshing to work with a company that values customers as Chris does. Keep up the great work. I will surely share how pleased I am with this company and Chris's service. Thanks again!
Sincerely, Karen

"A returned customer from Discount Mugs. We've had multiple orders from a very accommodate salesperson Jessica Franco. She would ensure our orders are completed to the delivery point. Excellent service. Thank you again. Keep the good work. "

"I buy a lot of merchandise from discount mugs and Charlie is my guru - he knows the products and process. Fast, friendly and efficient. Highly recommended."

"Anne Pierre demonstrated her outstanding professionalism when she helped me with my order in getting the correct information to the Art Department. She went out of her way to assist me and assure that my product would arrive in enough time for my event. I would highly recommend Anne Pierre."

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.