Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

"in my experience with discount mugs the costumer service saved my life. I had initially switched my shipping address with my billing address so my cups went somewhere else.. and Aleida Tavares from costumer service was more than helpful and resolved my situation so that I could finally receive my cups. thumbs up and thank you."

"Manuel Motaduval was a huge help...fantastic customer service!!! Thank you, thank you!"

"Betsy was a GREAT sales representative. I am EXTREMELY happy with her service. Any questions or concerns I had, she immediately explained or took care of. If there were more sales reps in this world like her, the world would be happier and would run a lot smoother."

"Great to Work with Hebert! He was very helpful with the time frame that we needed the product in as well as pricing! Would definitely work with him in the near future again! - Jennifer Trahan

"Jorge Ponce was just great! He went above and behind the call of duty. I had approved my proof and he recognized that one of the colors might not be as clear as I might like and he called me and redid the proof so it was perfect. I look forward to being a return customer. "

"Raul was helpful and quick. Very knowledgeable. t was apleasure doing busiess with him"

"Michelle Parra helped me with my order and she made everything super easy and was very helpful and patient. She did an awesome job walking me through my options and explaining to me how to move forward. She also helped me stay in my budget."

"Hebert del Villar has been my account representative for all my orders the last couple of years and I am very happy with his service. This reorder has gone smoothly and quicker than I expected. We are very pleased with Discount Mugs and Hebert's help."

"Great customer service from Hector Martinez. He processed my order right away and kept me updated. My experience with Discount Mugs is wonderful. They have great products with unbelievable savings. And the great customer service they deliver is an added bonus. I love the free shipping on most items. I will definitely order from them again."

"I had a wonderful experience working with Hebert Del Villarreal. He was very patient with me throughout the whole process. I would definitely give him and Discount Mugs.com a 5-Star rating. Thank you so much. "

"Maria Giusti was fantastic! She was able to help our company from start to finish and went above and beyond our expectations. She took the extra effort to offer additional items and options for our product, because of our great experience with her we will be using the company for all future needs!

Jennifer
Rocky Mountain Excavating

"Yoel Carrillo helped me with my order and I would give him a greater score than 5 stars. He was very professional, helpful, and courteous. He also went above and beyond and provided me with a 10% off discount that save me $56.50 on my order. Thanks to Yoel, I will be contacting your company for our future printing needs. "

"Ordering my glasses was a piece of cake.The representative was very helpful and pleasant. The process was quick. "

"Outstanding customer service by Charlie. He made ordering a breeze and was very helpful with discounts. That's why MOWAM keeps using Discount Mugs for many needs!"

"I work as an account rep for a graphic business. we use Discount Mugs quite often to meet the needs of many of our clients. They are always a pleasure to work with. Recently I had a client that decided she did not like the product that we had ordered for her. Karol Rivera went out of her way to help us satisfy the customer. I can't say enough about how much we appreciate that kind of wonderful customer service! Thank you Karol!"

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.