Stores > Discount Mugs

18005691980
      violet@discountmugs.com
      18005691980

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Mugs by clicking a star below.
2017-06-08

DO NOT ORDER FROM DISCOUNT MUGS!

"This company is a complete mess. The departments don't communicate with each other, they constantly stalled on our deadline. When a month went past our deadline for COASTERS, I finally requested a refund and they put me on hold for 45 minutes. I am an extremely patient person, but this company went back and forth on processing the original order for 57 e-mails and 4 phone calls. THEY ARE COASTERS. The amount of time I've wasted going back and forth with this place is ridiculous, and we didn't even receive our product. This place has to be a scam. Their cheap prices and nice website lure you in, but they are not a legit company. DO NOT ORDER WITH DISCOUNT MUGS."

2017-05-27

Do not order from this company

"Order multiple candy jars and only received 1 that was not true to the description on line. Customer service is horrible called, emailed and finally after 3 days got someone. Explained my displeasure with my item ordered and all I received was "sorry these items can't be returned" I didn't even have art work done, so it wasn't a custom order. Buyer beware!"

2017-05-23

Ordered mugs three times and it was not a charm

"I ordered custom mugs 3 times. Every time they were messed up. First order was 6 pieces and a few were messed up - I got $20 credit to my account. Second time I ordered 12 and 2 were defective with blurry logo and dots on outside coating. Third order was for 36 mugs and 10 were messed up. I messaged the company last week on Thursday (5 days ago now) and still have not gotten a response. I called yesterday and they said normal response time is 48 hours not including the weekend. I do not recommend purchasing mugs from this company. BUYER BEWARE. Ps. If you try to leave a review on their website, they limit the reviews to 50 characters."

2017-04-25

Absoulte Trainwreck in every way!

"Everything that could possibly go wrong did, departmental communication is non-existent; missed our deadline; all around horrible, horrible company. Ordered 2 products. Spoke w/ someone at the time of order, sent the art, they looked at it and said it looked great w/ no problems. A couple days later, no proof, get a message that they don't have the art (the same art I sent on day 1). Order delayed. I told them who saw the art then I get a proof for only one of 2 products. The proof is wrong. Turns out they CANT do what person-A told me they could. Order now delayed past acceptable date. Still no proof for other product. Days go by. Now I get on phone w/ a manager. They promise to get everything straightened out, I'll have proofs next day and promise product on time. Next day, no proof, but an error message from production - a problem w/ the other art (the same art that looked good day 1). Another delay. Call manager back. She talks to production while I'm on the line (over an hour of holding and back-and-forth). No problem, now they CAN print my art. Next day, another error message from production: they can't print my art..again (mind you, I've done promotional product printing for a LONG time... the problem wasn't the art). Call manager...again, get different manager, more promises. Get another proof - Wrong again. Call manager, now only days before trade show. Promised we will have product in-hand, on time. Finally get good proofs. Goes to production... didn't arrive on time. Went to trade show without product. Worst experience with a printing company by a mile. Use them if you are willing to get runaround, bad art, bad service and have about 4 extra hours to sink into micromanaging something that should be a few clicks and done. "

2017-04-24

If 0 stars was an option, I would pick that

"I have never left a negative review on a company before, this is my first. Discount mugs has failed me twice. I still have not received an order of 100 hats, and it has been over a month since the estimated delivery date. After paying the full amount, they halted production, failed to notify me of this halt, and claimed the first amount was a "partial payment" and asked for different amounts of money afterwards.

I am extremely upset with this company, customer service is not valued in any way, communication is horrible, and if I could I would sue but they've probably already been sued.

Please don't ever use this place, I would hate for anyone else to go through the experience I did.

2016-09-11

Never again!

"My order was simple: 6 dozen custom mugs. I even did and submitted the artwork, one side of which was two columns of dates and cities. From then on it was a crap shoot with this company. Email requests for approval that didn't work, incorrect designs, photos too small to be proofed properly, excessive damage in shipment, etc. After the order arrived, I now find that they had fiddled with my list, and garbled dates and cities, and even omitted some. Miami company, China production, Manila customer service call center, art department who knows where. Buyer beware."

2016-07-06

Make Madonna Reyes a supervisor!

"Madonna was able to accomplish what 2 supervisors could not: getting me my order like they said. If it weren't for Madonna, I would never waste my time with discountmugs again.

Pasquel, lick your fingertip and put it in the nearest electrical outlet.

2016-06-21

Exceptional Customer Service

"Madonna Reyes was exceptional while helping me place my order. She made sure to maximize my budget, and was very friendly as well. The few issues I had in the past with Discount Mugs (items arrived broken, or not to my liking) was handled professionally, and my money was refunded without any hassle. I would recommend Discount Mugs to anyone!"

2016-05-24

Worst Customer Service!

"I bought 50 personalized cups from here for my wedding reception. The cups came quickly and looked good, but whoever shipped them did not take any care whatsoever in packaging the cups. Three of the cups were broken. I contacted customer service, gave them pictures, and waited for their response. She called me back today to inform me they would be giving me a $2.13 credit to purchase more items from their website. What a sorry way to handle this situation. I should have received new cups as these are for my wedding reception. What am I going to do with $2 and some change? I can't order more cups for that amount.

I will not be purchasing anything else from this company.

2016-05-18

Above and beyond

"We originally had a little bit of trouble trying to order mugs for a school event. We were concerned we would not get the order on time. When I called frustrated at the process, Yanet Diaz worked with me to complete my order and to get our order on time. She followed up several times to make sure everything was continuing in the right direction. She went above and beyond to make sure our order arrived, and was exactly what we needed. If it wasn't for her, I'm not sure we would have gotten the order on time! The mugs were a HIT with the students at the school, and we are so glad we went with this company. They turned out great! Yanet had great customer service. "

2016-05-17

Customer service and responsability!

I was expected to receive my delivery today 5/17/16. After not hearing anything back from Discountmugs.com I contacted them and Joy Wheeler took care of me. She immediately checked on the account, production time left and maked arrangements for me to receive my delivery before my activity on the 22nd. I am truly greatful and looking forward to see the finish product.
Thank you so much for your prompt response.
Blessings!
Your the best!
Diamari!

2016-05-16

NOT a good company

"I ordered shirts, hats, logo glasses and ALL where incorrect and the glasses logo started peeling after one week. After over 10-15 calls and emails they will NOT refund or fix my problem. ALL I get is someone from India answering the phone and NOT helping at ALL. Stay far away from this company. This site is a complete scam and lies. "

2016-05-10

Fantastic Customer Service

"Debbie Salazar was a pleasure to work with. She was very knowledgeable and worked with me to ensure I would receive my order in time for my event. Thank you!"

2016-05-07

Discount Mugs made it very easy to order:)

"Madonna Reyes did an excellent job taking my order over the phone and reassuring me my uploaded artwork would be processed correctly to look beautiful on the cotton tote bags for my daughters wedding. These will be the perfect personalized 'welcome bags' for our guests.

2016-05-05

Excellent customer service, good quality printing on coffee tumbler

"I have worked with Madonna Reyes on multiple large orders now and she truly exemplifies what excellent customer service means. I am really impressed with the way she balances professionalism with the ability to connect to a customer. She is patient, responsive, dependable, and she always follows up. It has been one of the best experiences I have ever had with a salesperson before.

As for the products, I like that they will price match if you find a product cheaper elsewhere. I felt the pricing was fair, but not cheap by any means. The print quality on the coffee tumblers I ordered was pretty good. Not excellent. There were some thin parts of the artwork that didn't print at all. Overall though, I'm pleased with the results. I would just avoid very small details when printing on plastic at least.

The speed of shipping was excellent and they were able to speed up production on my order to meet a tight deadline. I really appreciated that!

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.