Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"I had a slightly unusual shirt design that required Discount Mugs to expand their imprint area and really work with me on getting the design how I wanted it. They did a great job making sure I was pleased with the design and presenting all the options. Hector Martinez worked with me consistently to make sure I was getting quality care and that my order would arrive on time. He was the one to present the idea of adding an extra screen to get the design how I wanted it and he was the one that really made my experience working with Discount Mugs a positive one. Thanks Hector!!"

"Outstanding customer service. Mugs looked great! "

"My order came ahead of time! Hector gave extremely good customer service. Good work guys!"

"Full Disclosure: I had some issues with the mugs I ordered. However, Discount Mugs reached out to me and Amin and his team reprinted the mugs to an excellent standard! I was worried I had made a mistake but I'm now a happy customer and will be coming back to Discount Mugs the next time I need any kind of promotional items!"

"I am President of a fishing club located in Connecticut. We held our annul Opening Day Banquet last night with over 100 members and guests in attendance and a key feature of this event was to have a gift for each attendee. We selected a photo mug and specifically Discount Mugs because I felt the website and the pre-order contact I had with customer service gave me confidence that I was in good hands. Your mugs were received with accolades.

This could not have happened without the help of Discount Mugs. I realize that I waited until the last minute to place my order and that put you team under pressure to meet my requirements. In the process I had the opportunity to interact with Sales, Art, and Customer Service. Everyone left me with the feeling that they were concerned for me and were doing everything within their power to meet my requirements.

They succeeded and I wanted you to know how well they have done. I was an executive at IBM for 30 years and have been involved in two start-ups so I know how important it is to have a good team that can be trusted. This comes from having good people and a good leader.

Job well done! Thank You

"Easy design , fair pricing , quick production. Jorge was very helpful and courteous. Will use again in future and recommend to family and friends. "

"I had a great experience working with Aleida Tavares. She was extremely helpful with my order and followed up with any issues I had with the order. I appreciate her taking the time and working with me to get my order exactly as I needed. Great service from start to finish. And to top it off, Aleida was friendly and professional! I will recommend all of my friends to shop at Discount Mugs! Thanks Aleida!!!!!!

"I worked with Angilenna Semper this morning on my order. She was very patient, positive and professional. Although she found nothing "technically" wrong with our order, she offered us a $25.00 in-store credit for the confusion, any dissatisfaction and for our continued business. She was a pleasure to work with, and we will continue to order through Discount Mugs. I highly recommend Angilenna as a customer service agent and insist that Discount Mugs consider her role essential to their company and the satisfaction of their customers. "

"I just had one of the best customer service experiences ever. Not just with Discount Mugs, I mean in all my customer service experiences. Angilenna Semper was more than pleasant and very eager to make sure I was 100% completely satisfied. She stayed on the line with me until my issue was resolved and completed. Ms. Semper is a huge breathe of fresh air and made this experience an enjoyable one. Thank you."

"Angelina Semper helped ease an unfortunate situation and she fixed the problem immediately. Thank you "

"This is not my first time to work with Manuel Motaduval and his dedication to help is always very consistent. My last order was luck of the draw to get Manny, but from here on out I will deal with him directly. We both recognized each other from previous orders and his dedication and personality to follow through are exactly what I was looking for in a vendor relation. Manny is a solid answer for any company looking for direction and product in retail goods. Manny is a hard working and dedicated employee that follows through with what he says and I am very thankful to have worked with and will continue to work with in the future. Thank You....
Flinn Carrington
TACLENS- Director

"The folks at Discount Mugs are incredible people. Product... Check! Artwork process... Check! Professionalism... Check! Meeting commit times and deadlines... No Problem!!! It’s been a while since I’ve worked with someone so willing to ‘make it right’ and ‘meet my needs.’ Manuel (Manny) Motaduval has been absolutely incredible to work with and has walked me through and put me at ease during the entire process. Thanks Manny, you R O C K ! ! !

I will definitely use Discount Mugs again for future orders. Thanks Manny and Discount Mugs.

"Great ordering experience. Charlie was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products! "

"Michelle Parra at Discount Mugs answered all my questions and went above and beyond in customer service. She helped me though the begging stages of my order. Awesome customer service! "

"A great job, executed on a tight schedule. My contact was Jessica Franco, who was extremely accommodating and helpful."

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.