Stores > Discount Mugs

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

2016-05-02

Debbie helped take care of my delima!

"I had planned to order mugs with our 50 year class reunion date and school mascot on them to be given to each person attending the event. Due to some unforsee illness this was put on the back burner. When I called and explained this to Debbie Salazar she immediately went to work on the design, got it approved and we were good to go. She is very knowledgeable about her job and I felt good after we finished the project. My mugs will be at the reunion after all thanks to Debbie!"

This review was modified by Brendahawkins on May 02 2016 01:15:11 PM

2016-04-30

Awesome Customer Service

"I made a purchase from Africa, and needed clarification and help with so many details. The Sales Rep was quite awesome as she practically babysit the buying process. Awesome."

This review was modified by Mr_ClefGee on April 30 2016 06:58:34 AM

2016-04-28

Great customer service

"I talked to Madonna ryeyes about my defective mugs . And she was very courteous and helped me right away . She also filed a ticket for me :)
Customer service like this keeps us coming back :) in

This review was modified by Scasma on April 28 2016 10:45:46 PM

2016-04-16

Surprised at the excellent service

"I tried 2 other times to work with this company and my sales representative never returned my calls. I was on a limited budget and also by this time I had limited to get this gift for my board before our last meeting of the year. Madonna did a fabulous job of helping me find the right product but also made suggestions that helped me get the product results I needed. Thank you very much. "

2016-04-06

Amazing service and best pricing for last minute shipments!

"Angelica was amazingly helpful! My company was in a bind needing 200 pens ASAP (2 days away) for an event. I did the live chat with Angelica and she got me the product, helped me through the process, got the best price for me compared to any other site I researched, and helped me through every little part to make sure our product will be awesome! I highly recommend this company for your promotional/ marketing needs! "

This review was modified by ENicoleD on April 06 2016 06:33:58 PM

Great Custome Service

"Madonna Reyes did an excellent job of assisting me with my order."

This review was modified by mbsmith on April 06 2016 03:27:45 PM

Ordering Made so Easy

"Many thanks to Discount Mug Company and especially sales representative, Debbie Salazar for making my order process so easy. Debbie was very patient and kind. She walked me through step by step to make sure my order was correct and to my liking. I have ordered from you before and will continue to use your company. Thank you.
Bernadette Wiggins

This review was modified by BernadetteWiggins on April 06 2016 11:56:28 AM

2016-04-05

Reginald is AWESOME!

"Reginald was super helpful in assisting me with the design and previews for our wedding favors. He was patient and worked with me on some concerns I had about my uploaded picture. What a huge relief to get this task accomplished in such a timely manner. Thanks again, Reginald! "

2016-03-30

Great service at Discount Mugs

"Ashley S. gave me awesome service in placing my order for Tote bags for my church's upcoming spring festival. She was extremely patient as she guided me through the process. It was my first time placing an order but I am sure it will not be my last. Thanks Ashley S and Discount Mugs."

This review was modified by janfromillinois on March 30 2016 01:37:38 PM

2016-03-29

Excellent Customer Service

"Ashley S. was extremely helpful and patient in assisting me with my order. She was knowledgeable and attentive to my needs. She took time and listened to all my questions and any concerns I may have had. "

2016-03-21

always great service

"I have been ordering through Discount Mugs for 3 years now. The process is always very easy and the customer service is always great. For example today, Debbie in customer service helped me with an issue with a delivery company and she handled it very quickly and with great professionalism. I love using Discount Mugs!"

This review was modified by AnnaSaia on March 21 2016 07:44:25 AM

2016-03-16

Fast, Efficient, Helpful Service!

"Purchased 150 frisbees, got my first proof, declined it, got my second proof, and approved it for production in the matter of 15 minutes. Super efficient service that was really really helpful in making a big purchase in an efficient manner."

This review was modified by JeremyGeist on March 16 2016 11:21:41 PM

2016-03-13

Great customer service

"I've ordered many times from discount mugs. I told the company I currently work for about them and they asked me to place an order for them with their logo. When I received the proof I had two problems. One I made a mistake with the zip code and the second I wasn't happy with filling in on one portion. I called customer service and spoke with Madonna Reyes, and she was a pleasure. She was able to write notes to the design department. I received the new proof later that day and it was perfect. It was even better than what I expected. We will definitely be ordering again. "

This review was modified by CustomDreamRides on March 13 2016 07:55:14 AM

2016-03-11

Amking the Complicated Easy

"Our order was a little too complicated to accomplish completely online, for reasons on our end not theirs.

I called in and talked to Toby Doebrich in customer service who helped me get the order completed quick and easy. He even went the extra mile on our behalf to ask a supplier of his to give us a better deal. Great job, could not be happier.

This review was modified by damon1212 on March 11 2016 09:12:43 AM

2016-03-11

You can never go wrong with Discount Mugs!

"I've ordered from Discount Mugs many many years ago, and it is great to see that their prices are still competitive and their customer service is still stellar! I am one of those people that asks MANY questions, sometimes repeating questions to ensure everything is correct. Ashley S. was so patient with me. She was very helpful and reassured me that she will follow-up with my order, which made me so relieved. She was such a pleasure to work with. So, all in all, you can never go wrong with Discount Mugs!"

This review was modified by AngieC. on March 11 2016 08:52:01 AM

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.