Stores > Discount Mugs

Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

2016-09-11

Never again!

"My order was simple: 6 dozen custom mugs. I even did and submitted the artwork, one side of which was two columns of dates and cities. From then on it was a crap shoot with this company. Email requests for approval that didn't work, incorrect designs, photos too small to be proofed properly, excessive damage in shipment, etc. After the order arrived, I now find that they had fiddled with my list, and garbled dates and cities, and even omitted some. Miami company, China production, Manila customer service call center, art department who knows where. Buyer beware."

This review was modified by simplecustomer2 on September 11 2016 06:46:02 AM

2016-07-06

Make Madonna Reyes a supervisor!

"Madonna was able to accomplish what 2 supervisors could not: getting me my order like they said. If it weren't for Madonna, I would never waste my time with discountmugs again.

Pasquel, lick your fingertip and put it in the nearest electrical outlet.

This review was modified by scooter-jones on July 07 2016 08:00:07 AM

2016-06-21

Exceptional Customer Service

"Madonna Reyes was exceptional while helping me place my order. She made sure to maximize my budget, and was very friendly as well. The few issues I had in the past with Discount Mugs (items arrived broken, or not to my liking) was handled professionally, and my money was refunded without any hassle. I would recommend Discount Mugs to anyone!"

This review was modified by AdminAsst13 on June 21 2016 11:48:24 AM

2016-05-24

Worst Customer Service!

"I bought 50 personalized cups from here for my wedding reception. The cups came quickly and looked good, but whoever shipped them did not take any care whatsoever in packaging the cups. Three of the cups were broken. I contacted customer service, gave them pictures, and waited for their response. She called me back today to inform me they would be giving me a $2.13 credit to purchase more items from their website. What a sorry way to handle this situation. I should have received new cups as these are for my wedding reception. What am I going to do with $2 and some change? I can't order more cups for that amount.

I will not be purchasing anything else from this company.

This review was modified by mswarren on May 24 2016 11:14:10 AM

2016-05-18

Above and beyond

"We originally had a little bit of trouble trying to order mugs for a school event. We were concerned we would not get the order on time. When I called frustrated at the process, Yanet Diaz worked with me to complete my order and to get our order on time. She followed up several times to make sure everything was continuing in the right direction. She went above and beyond to make sure our order arrived, and was exactly what we needed. If it wasn't for her, I'm not sure we would have gotten the order on time! The mugs were a HIT with the students at the school, and we are so glad we went with this company. They turned out great! Yanet had great customer service. "

2016-05-17

Customer service and responsability!

I was expected to receive my delivery today 5/17/16. After not hearing anything back from Discountmugs.com I contacted them and Joy Wheeler took care of me. She immediately checked on the account, production time left and maked arrangements for me to receive my delivery before my activity on the 22nd. I am truly greatful and looking forward to see the finish product.
Thank you so much for your prompt response.
Blessings!
Your the best!
Diamari!

This review was modified by Iramaid on May 17 2016 04:18:46 PM

2016-05-16

NOT a good company

"I ordered shirts, hats, logo glasses and ALL where incorrect and the glasses logo started peeling after one week. After over 10-15 calls and emails they will NOT refund or fix my problem. ALL I get is someone from India answering the phone and NOT helping at ALL. Stay far away from this company. This site is a complete scam and lies. "

This review was modified by Bangersandbrews on May 16 2016 01:22:22 PM

2016-05-10

Fantastic Customer Service

"Debbie Salazar was a pleasure to work with. She was very knowledgeable and worked with me to ensure I would receive my order in time for my event. Thank you!"

This review was modified by gillfish on May 10 2016 04:08:42 PM

2016-05-07

Discount Mugs made it very easy to order:)

"Madonna Reyes did an excellent job taking my order over the phone and reassuring me my uploaded artwork would be processed correctly to look beautiful on the cotton tote bags for my daughters wedding. These will be the perfect personalized 'welcome bags' for our guests.

2016-05-05

Excellent customer service, good quality printing on coffee tumbler

"I have worked with Madonna Reyes on multiple large orders now and she truly exemplifies what excellent customer service means. I am really impressed with the way she balances professionalism with the ability to connect to a customer. She is patient, responsive, dependable, and she always follows up. It has been one of the best experiences I have ever had with a salesperson before.

As for the products, I like that they will price match if you find a product cheaper elsewhere. I felt the pricing was fair, but not cheap by any means. The print quality on the coffee tumblers I ordered was pretty good. Not excellent. There were some thin parts of the artwork that didn't print at all. Overall though, I'm pleased with the results. I would just avoid very small details when printing on plastic at least.

The speed of shipping was excellent and they were able to speed up production on my order to meet a tight deadline. I really appreciated that!

This review was modified by CaitlanW on May 05 2016 01:14:44 PM

2016-05-03

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, I can't thank Ashley J. enough for making sure the order was complete as advertised!!!!

"Ashley J. was a fantastic help in not only getting all my order correct, but also when it was discovered that the vendor "was not supporting the size I had ordered and as advertised!" Ashley got right on the phone and took care of the issue right away!! I can't thank her enough as I had made commitments to numerous individuals who would have been very disappointed if they could not receive their order as advertised.

Thanks again!
Daniel W. Douville
Douville Racing
42 Kingwood Lane
Bridgewater NH 03222

This review was modified by DouvilleRacing on May 03 2016 02:18:50 PM

2016-05-03

"I spoke with Debbie Salazar about art work for stemless wine glasses. She was very professional, patient and helpful putting together a design for me. She went above and beyond by calling me back to discuss the design and to make sure that I was satisfied with the ending results. Overall Debbie was very pleasant and cares about Discount Mugs customers.

Discount Mugs customer service is great whenever I had a concern or question their response was prompt and professionally taken care of. I have purchased my order and is very pleased with the product and art work Debbie designed for me. I will definitely keep Debbie and Discount Mugs on my list for future orders.

Thank you Discount Mugs for a job well done!

2016-05-02

Debbie helped take care of my delima!

"I had planned to order mugs with our 50 year class reunion date and school mascot on them to be given to each person attending the event. Due to some unforsee illness this was put on the back burner. When I called and explained this to Debbie Salazar she immediately went to work on the design, got it approved and we were good to go. She is very knowledgeable about her job and I felt good after we finished the project. My mugs will be at the reunion after all thanks to Debbie!"

This review was modified by Brendahawkins on May 02 2016 01:15:11 PM

2016-04-30

Awesome Customer Service

"I made a purchase from Africa, and needed clarification and help with so many details. The Sales Rep was quite awesome as she practically babysit the buying process. Awesome."

This review was modified by Mr_ClefGee on April 30 2016 06:58:34 AM

2016-04-28

Great customer service

"I talked to Madonna ryeyes about my defective mugs . And she was very courteous and helped me right away . She also filed a ticket for me :)
Customer service like this keeps us coming back :) in

This review was modified by Scasma on April 28 2016 10:45:46 PM

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.