Discount Mugs Reviews - discountmugs.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1,415 reviews

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,415)

"This was my first time shopping with Discount Mugs and I must say I have never experienced such professional customer service. Manuel is by far one of the best representatives I've done business with. He was courtesy and followed through on the entire process. He kept me informed and responded back promptly. I highly recommend Discount Mugs as a company to do business with and they have a customer for life. I will always use their business for my business and personal needs."

"I was looking to order 90-100 glasses with personalization for a wedding this June. I searched the internet and found Discount Mugs. I'm always a little leery when it comes to ordering from new sites I don't know anything about, but I decided to give Discount Mugs a try. With the increase in scammers out there today I did this with a little hesitation. To my surprise, they were fantastic! I received the order all at once and eagerly opened the packages. One package I picked up shook and glasses don't shake....and as I expected I found 6 broken glasses. I read on the website someplace that if the damaged glasses were less than 25 I couldn't get them replaced but would have my account credited. I was a little disappointed because I needed those 6 glasses. When I sent a ticket to the company they replied that I could get them replaced! That made my day:) They were very prompt in replying and the customer service was fantastic...all my questions were answered gracefully. I worked with Natasha Lugo and she was great! I would recommend Discount Mugs to anyone! I'm even going to place another order for more glasses and possibly some shirts! Thanks for your great customer service!"

"Recently we placed an order with Discount Mugs for Tote bags and needed them asap, and figured we had plenty of time to get them for our event. I got an email stating that the order wouldn't make it in time and called and spoke to Karina. I explained that the delivery originally stated it would be here in time and she looked into it and found a holdup there in production. She spoke to people and got the order overnighted tous and we received it in just the nick of time. Thank you Karina and Tiffany(also spoke to her at one point) for following thru for us. Our event was wonderful and the bags were a big hit. "

"Excellent products and pricing. I ordered 72 custom bar glasses, and unfortunately 15 were broken upon arrival. This WAS NOT Discount Mugs fault, it looks like FedEx literally chunked the box off of the truck, which resulted in most of the glasses on one side to be broken. Again, this wasn't Discount Mugs fault. I emailed their customer service, and they are going to remake the 15 glasses for me, and expedite them. I am thrilled to death, and will order from again for my next event."

"This was my first experience at Discount Mugs or any t-shirt printer. I was happy from the very beginning when I was asking questions via chat. And I was even happier towards the end. I messed up my order which would have caused it to be later than the event that I needed it for. Then I received the first part of my order and it was better than expected. So I decided to call in to give them my compliment as well as to ask if there was anyway possible to get the other item before my event. I spoke to Lesly who was very patient with me and she worked it out for me. It wasn't just lip service. I was actually looking at my order and I saw the ship date change to exactly what she said she was going to do. How awesome is that. No hassle whatsoever. This company will definitely be getting my business in the future. Everyone is so polite, friendly and awesome.
Thanks Discount Mugs for making my first experience an awesome, stress free one.

"It has been a pleasure working with discount mugs. Frank Rodriguez was very pleasant on the phone while handling our complicated order. He was patient and politt with us and gave us exactly what we ask for in a timely manner. I am truly pleased with the service received. I'll definitely recommend discount mugs to people and direct them to Frank. "

"The original product wasn't to my liking, but my customer service rep Laly and her team fixed it up lickety-split! New product came correct and when I needed it! Exemplary customer service! Very pleased!"

"Ara Lopez was my customer service rep."

"I received the most excellent customer service from Liansy Gonzalez! My order with a custom graphic was placed easily and was received in just a few days, much faster than expected. The original bottles received were a very different color than shown on the website (I recommend asking for a photograph of the actual bottle before placing an order). I was disappointed, and Liansy pleasantly offered and replaced the bottles, but first sent actual photos of a few different bottles, which allowed me to choose the best color for my needs. This time they came out perfect, as originally expected. I would definitely recommend this company and this sales rep and will use them again. Thank you!"

"exceptional customer service. ordered personalized spooner mugs for my daughters wedding. i was very skeptical to order on line so i called customer service. the woman who helped me was very helpful and courteous. i was fussy about the size and color of the art work. the art department was very patient and worked with me until i felt every thing was perfect. delivery was on time. one problem i had was the finish on some of the mugs was a little defective. i contacted customer service and within one week, just in time for the wedding, i received perfect replacements. i would highly recommend this company and definitely do business with them again. "

"I have used Discount Mugs in the past and was always pleased with service and product. Jessica Quintanal was an amazing customer service representative to work with and she helped me out immensely. Their was a slight issue with the order making it back to be proofed/printed (so this held back a delivery date) but all-in-all it was a good experience, mostly because Jessica was so nice to speak with and stayed on top of the order once we realized there was an issue..."

"I received excellent customer service from Frank. He gave detail information to me as a first time customer. Please relay the message to him, he did an outstanding job. Discount Mugs Company, EXCELLENT prices!

"Excellent! I have always had a great experience with Discount Mugs, and even when I didn't, Frank made sure my issue was resolved quickly. Thanks again for all your help Frank."

"I ordered this mug as a proof for my wife's gift to her board members. My photo had to be cropped to fit the mug design template. I worked by phone with Frank, he was excellent. He reassured me the photo would be cropped to meet my instructions and centered in the mug template. Frank's knowledge and customer service was exceptional. He was very pleasant, friendly, and helpful. I cannot commend him highly enough. Production accurately and colorfully reproduced the photo and shipping was quick.

As a result of beautiful mug arriving today and Frank's expertise and service my wife loved the mug. She just placed an order for 36 more for her entire board.
Thank you Discount Mugs and Frank.

"they took care of everything"