• Discount Mugs Discount Mugs Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

"Worst, Worst, WORST customer service I have ever experienced! The amount of time and frustration I spent on the phone trying to resolve my issue wasn't worth any amount of "discount" there may have been on the order.

After first submitting my artwork for three separate mug orders, I received back a proof which did not follow the instructions I had submitted. I called customer service, clarified the issue, and waited the 48 hours in which they say they you're guaranteed to receive an update that the mugs had been approved. It never came. Had to speak with customer service, and they pushed my order through.

Once i finally did receive the mugs, they were terrible quality. blurry lines, missing lines, random marks. Only two out of the 6 mugs I ordered were fine.

I called customer service yet again to see if I could re order the mugs or get a refund for the poor quality mugs. The associate told me to email her pictures of the mugs, and she would call me back within 10 minutes. I emailed her pictures immediately and NEVER received a call back.

I called in the next day again, and was on the phone for over an hour while a different associate located the email i sent, continued to tell me she didn't see the errors i was talking about on the mugs (which is truly baffling to me since we were looking at the same picture) and finally that she could give me a 6 dollar store credit, when i spent over $60 on the mugs & shipping. I asked to speak to a manager, and he too said he couldn't see any errors on the mugs and that he needed me to send even more pictures. I was so frustrated that I just said forget it, send me whatever refund you can, I'm not going to waste my time sending more pictures, and I'm done. He told me he would call me back in 10 minutes. Two hours later and he never called back.

I called back AGAIN and asked to speak with a manager right away. That associate said there were no managers available, and she could offer me a $13 store credit, after another long hold. I insisted on speaking with a manager, and then one happened to be available. He finally agreed to give me a $30 store credit. Which honestly, wasn't worth the time I spent talking to these people on the phone. And now I have to use it to buy poor quality merchandise?

Thanks but no thanks. I will not shop here again and tell everyone I know to do the same.

"Tatiana Dumas was amazing to speak with today. She resolved my issue immediately with true professionalism. I have ordered from Discount Mugs many times and will continue to do so. They have great products, service, prices and will get the items to you in a timely manner. "

"Tatiana was great to work with and took care of everything quickly and efficiently. "

"Customer Service Representative Aleida Tavares was a pleasure to work with. Even though there was some confusion and delays in getting my order placed and proofing the artwork, she helped me through the entire process. Even though it took two weeks from the original order date to sort out the details (original product was out of stock, artwork proof was unsatisfactory, etc.); because of Aleida's persistence and professionalism, I received my order just one day after the original estimated delivery date, in time for my daughter's wedding. Thanks to Aleida, I did not give up on the order in fear that it would not arrive in time."

"I ordered a few dozen pint glasses with a customized logo. The glasses arrived in sturdy packaging and are of great quality. The only drawback was that the imprint of the logo was a little too light in some areas on a few of them. I wrote the company and provided pictures. They immediately replaced the affected glasses with better imprints. I was very impressed with their commitment to excellence and will definitely use again."

"Aleida Tavares was so amazingly awesome correcting my misprinted order. She went above and beyond making sure it was corrected and had the new order overnighted to me so my customer would get it in time. I could not be more pleased with the service I received! This is why I have chosen Discount Mugs for the past 3 years and counting!"

"I have placed multiple orders with DiscountMugs and while occasionally there is breakage to glassware in the shipping process and most recently I had some smudged items in my order, the resolution is typically very quick and replacement items are shipped within a couple of days. My only reason for not giving them five stars on this review was due to a miscommunication on their end as to what to do with the damaged pieces (I had 13 boxes worth - it was a very large order). I was initially told I would receive return labels to send them back, but after nearly a month and two inquiries regarding these labels, I was told to just donate/dispose of them. I wish they had told me sooner when I had the opportunity to give them away easily. "

"Betsy was very helpful getting my rushed order placed and and even helped me fix an artwork change after I'd approved proof. Very satisfied with how quick I am able to get my custom order. "

"I called to check on my order and spoke with a lovely woman named Tatiana Dumas. Her customer service was exceptional! She handled my concern with professionalism, and went above and beyond making sure that everything would be handled quickly and properly. It is extremely rare these days to find such dedication to customer service, it was a pleasure to have Tatiana attend to my call. Thank you so much!"

"Adida Tarares was very helpful in getting my order to me. I was frustrated because Fed Ex lost my original order and Adida was able to straighten things out and arrange for me get my order in a very timely fashion. I thank her for all the help and mostly for the heads up on delivery times."

"Aleida Tavares went above and beyond to make sure our order was delivered on time for our event. She did everything she could to ensure that the company will get return business from our university because she has utmost competence and respect for the customer. She was a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to doing so in the future. I will also recommend Discount Mugs to other organizations in our university based on her performance."

"Charlie was very helpful and answered all of my questions and emails. It was a great experience with no hassles. "

"Tatiana Dumas was extremely helpful in straightening out my order. I had been shipped the incorrect pen colors and she took the time to verify the mistake and help me choose a different pen. Prior to talking to her, I wasn't sure I'd order from DiscountMugs again, but now my trust has been reinstated. Thank you, Tatiana! "

"Markesha Lee was excellent to deal with. She worked out my issues from her end until I was happy with the result. She spent a lot of time sending me photos of the item I ordered for me to OK before shipping it out.
I would certainly order from Discount Mugs again as they really do care about service!

"Tatiana Dumas was so helpful and professional as she took the time to understand my issues and worked to find a positive solution for me. It nice to have someone put the needs of the customer first which doesn't always happen but it is because of her helpfulness that I would consider using this company again. Thank you Tatiana, I could not be happier with the help you provided to me.

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.