Discount MugsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Excelente empresa y sobre todo excelente equipo de soporte para los hispanos, Charly Solana siempre nos da buen servicio asi como Hector Martinez, quien nos ayudo a resolver un impase con nuestra orden en un tiempo record, los felicito ."

"Excellent quality products, great service, deliver as promise and good prices, what more do you want!"

"My sales rep Charlie was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. "

"Rafael Escotto did an exceptional job assisting with our mouse pad order. He is everything that customer service should be. I was impressed from the first phone call when I placed the order with him, through the changes we needed to make on our side with the artwork, through my final call with him to get the proof finalized. He even stayed late after his shift one evening to make sure our art got to the proof stage so it could be delivered on time. He should be in charge of training new customer service employees as he epitomizes the type of service we all want to have with any company. Thank you Rafael!"

"I ordered over 500 mugs in different styles and colors. My first order came in with my business name misspelled and different than what I had approved. My complaints where handled quickly and promptly, I couldn't have asked for nicer people to work with. All of the mugs I received have had very poor imprint quality. I will not use them again for any 2 color printing. I will say even though my orders have not been perfect upon arrival the customer service has been amazing and not once did I have any doubt that they were going to help resolve my issues. I will use discount mugs in the future for any thing other than mug printing. "

"Lawanda Dinson was so very helpful in responding to my concerns and correcting our issue. All Customer Service Reps everywhere could learn a lesson from her caring attitude!"

"This is a rating of the customer service that I was given. There was a problem with my order, and the service that I was given was outstanding. I know that mistakes happen, but the way Angelina responded to take care of it was all that I could ask for. Exceptional! Kept me as a customer."

"Lawanda was amazing! She helped me fix an issue efficiently and listened to my concerns! She was awesome. 5 stars for Lawanda Dinson"

"We had an unforeseen issue with some custom mugs we ordered (the colors did not print well on the black background). Laly Serret, our customer rep, took on our complaint and saw the problem, from our point of view. She followed up, went the extra mile and offered solutions, that worked perfectly! This company reprinted the mugs at no charge and they look beautiful! This is NOT some fly-by-night company that does not stand by its work, they did the right thing by us, and we will be ordering more items in the future!"

"Rafael was very helpful, he got my shipping info corrected to get to my event on time and even saved me money in the process. Thanks!"

"Thank you Hector Martinez for helping us with our issue and expediting our order!! What great customer service and an awesome company. "

"Herbert did a great job in taking our very large and tedious order."

"Rafael Escotto was extremely attentive and helpful in my Koozie order. I was impressed with his positive attitude and willingness to answer my questions and put my mind at ease. A great team member for Discount Mugs."

"I worked with Hector Martinez, and he was great! Wonderful customer service. "

"Lawanda was very helpful in my order and took the time to make sure my order was accurate!"

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.