Discount-Low-Voltage.com Reviews - discount-low-voltage.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 84 reviews

Discount-Low-Voltage.com is not a merchant member
Discount-Low-Voltage.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"DLV is a very easy and pleasant order experience. WebSite is simple to navigate. I will be back!!"

modified review This review was modified by MikeCoffey on February 06 2014 05:12:29 AM

"Had what we needed and received it on time."

"Great customer support, high quality bulk fiber with terminations on both ends. I plan on doing more business with DISCOUNT-LOW-VOLTAGE for my bulk fiber needs. Good prcie too!
I'm on East Coast, delivery as expected as reasonable price.

I will buy more bulk fiber with terminations on both ends.
Thanks DISCOUNT-LOW-VOLTAGE!

"Easy online shopping. I had a couple of hitches with the transaction, first I ordered blue keystones without knowledge or on site indication that they did not pocess the blue in stock. Second issue was how the above mentioned was taken care of, I received an email indicating that DLV had tried to contact me and that my phone number that I provided is "disconnected" which is/was not the case. I proceeded to call them and discuss the options to resolve this matter and gave approval to substitute black keystones. Really wasn't a big deal in my eyes, but I found it a bit offensive that I just spent a couple hundred dollars with a company and the first thing I hear from them in response is that my phone is "disconnected" while I used that line to call them back.

I am planning to utilize DLV in the future, but I will just call my orders in to verify the on hand stock. I am very satisfied with the pricing and shipping speed.

*OVERALL it was a good transaction and like I stated earlier I will be shopping with them again.*

Rating 8/104/5

"The selection was very good, I found the products that I needed. Shipping was fast and breakage free!"

"Discount-Low-Voltage is the best place to purchase all of your cable management supplies. I purchased the CAT6 Kwik jacks and face plates. I searched every place on the internet and no one could touch their price. Also they have great demonstrations on YouTube to show you how to use some of the products that they sell. When I received the CAT6 Kwik jacks I found them very easy to install. I have been certified by Siemon and I used use a lot of their products in the past. I like the Kwik jacks much better. They are better than Leviton keystone jacks, and less expensive than what you would find at Lowes or Home Depot. The Kwik jacks are sturdier, easier to terminate and just as reliable. And they are available in CAT 6 for higher data transmission especially if you are on a Gigabit network. If you certify your connections with devices like Flukes DTX Cable Analyzer you won't find any issues with these jacks. There is nothing worse than having to replace a failed jack. The customer service at Discount-Low-Voltage is above and beyond. They are located in Anaheim California and I am on the East Coast. My order was shipped quickly and I received the items in just a few days. It’s hard to find a good cabling company that has excellent customer service. From my experience Discount-Low-Voltage really cares about their customers. I think you will find the same and I would recommend Discount-Low-Voltage to all of my buddies. "

"Great service and great prices. Will continue to buy here. Thanks."

"DLV had the parts and supplies I needed at a great price. I received them quickly and now we both have happy customers !!"

"So glad I found your company, orders arrived quickly, and I got everything I needed all in one place - Thanks again!"

"Good Price, prompt shipping and was what I needed to replace.
Would buy fromthem again if they had what I was looking for.

"It went well. I was satisfied."

"Our company has had nothing but great experiences with Discount-Low Voltage. The times that we have interacted with their customer service team, they have been professional, kind, and courteous. We highly recommend this group! "

Rating 8/104/5

"The online order process was simple and easy. Very very user friendly. We had an issue with our product and the staff at DiscountLowVoltage has been more than accomodating and helpful in getting it resolved. As a Community Director of a multi-family property I will continue to use them for additional orders, not just based on the ease of ordering online but mainly due to their customer service. "

"Very good, item was as described, shipped quickly and in appropriate packaging.

Thanks,

CB

"FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE WITH GOOD PRICES AND A VERY PERSONAL APPROACH TO DOING BUSINESS."