Elkhorn, Wi.

"I first saw these chairs at a furniture store and liked them a lot , but were told it would take 4 weeks to order and deliver for $669.00 + tax. I had a need to have them sooner so I searched on line for options. I checked out , Discount Leather Chairs, and found what I was looking for, and the chairs were cheaper also $569.00 no tax, and free shipping.

I ordered two, 7440 BenchMaster Milano Recliner and Ottoman, from Discount Leather Chair, on line Sunday night. I had a question about shipping, waited till Monday to call and talked with Bob. Very personable and helpful with no sales pressure. I received both chairs Wednesday afternoon and opened and inspected the chairs. Though these chairs are made in China, they are quality built and packaged. You do have some assembly to put together, all allen screws and tools are included. but even a 60 year Grandpa can do it :-)!
I would buy again, and would recommend Discount Leather Chairs to everyone

Jim H

modified review This review was modified by Krampa on August 17 2013 01:31:14 PM

"On January 23, 2013 I placed an order through Discount Leather Chair and the order arrived today (March 22, 2013).
I spoke to Bob Wheelan who took the order over the phone. Nice guy to speak to, no hard sale tactics.
I ordered the Southern Motion Shazam/Sonoma sofa and recliner in graphite leather. It looks even better than the pictures on the website, I absolutely love it. I also love the fact it is made in the USA!
The order took about 2 weeks longer than what was given but it was worth the wait, especially knowing this is made to order.
Happy with the purchase, happy that this is made in USA which DLC has an area on their website listing furniture made in USA, the price was great.

"I am very happy that I did business with Discount Leather Chair and Bob Wheelan. At first I was a little skeptical about buying a whole living room set on line, at the opposite end of the U.S. But it turned out well. Saved so much money. Don't know if I would have done it had I not been able to see this sectional and fabric, in person at a local store, though. Delivery took 7 weeks, versus the 4-5 promised. However, I did order a week before Thanksgiving. I could see how the holidays and the now recovering economy might have played a role. Southern Motion furniture is good stuff."

"I'm very happy with my Palliser Hiland home theater chair I purchased from Discount Leather Chair (DLC).
After spending weeks in pursuit of a really good home theater chair, I finally ordered online at DLC, about an hour after I placed the order I got a call from Bob. I originally placed an order for a Palliser Camio, but after speaking to Bob, I changed my order to a chair better suited for my needs, so I ordered a Palliser Hiland after speaking with Bob, who's a helluva nice guy and knows his chairs.

These custom made chairs take a few weeks to be built and then delivered, but they are worth the wait. Bob was such a big help, I actually was surprised how helpful he was pre sale and post sale. He also made sure the white glove delivery went smooth and arrived to me in a timely manner.

I love the chair, Bob's input and knowledge of chairs is unequaled, Discountleatherchairs.com is one great outfit, I was so impressed, I put in the request for a Resellerrating DLC page here so I could leave a quick review.

I give them a 10 out of a 10, great place to buy home theater seating or one of the other types of seating they sell.

Silversinksam

Discount Leather Chair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Discount Leather Chair is not a merchant member
Discount Leather Chair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!