Stores > Discount Jungle
  • Discount Jungle

Voice your opinion! Review Discount Jungle by clicking a star below.
2017-02-15

DiscountsJungle is a scam

"1) They added a signature requirement to my delivery and didn't even warn me, so I had to drive over an hour to pick it up.

2) When I finally received the "Rockford Fosgate" amplifier it was missing serial numbers on both the box and the birth sheet.

3) When I returned this bootleg, fake, or refurbished amplifier DiscountsJungle tried to charge me a $175.00 restocking fee and I had to file a complaint with Amazon to get my money back.

This review was modified by Sellerreview on February 15 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-04

Buyer Beware - Do not buy from DiscountJungle - COMPLETE RIP OFF

"I bought a Sony Car Stereo from this place as a Christmas gift for my son. It did not work and since it was past the 30 Day return, would not accept the return or help with a warranty from Sony. $180 down the drain!"

This review was modified by bradleyvacca on February 04 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-16

would give a zero if i could

"horrific customer service and products. my husband ordered a curler thru walmart from here and it does not work and its been. month and still no resonse on return. then i call and the customer service guy named Steve is rude and arguing with me. isnt the customer always right? clearly not here and after seeing all the consumer affairs bad reviews i see why. stay away not worth your troubles and the arugument"

This review was modified by nothappyrudeservice on January 16 2017 10:15:02 AM

2016-12-28

Screwed on shipping!

"Ordered a stereo u it through Amazon which I'm a prime member. Found out a few days later from Bank statement this company Discount jungle charged $79 to ship a $85 radio, since they are a third party seller they can over charge as much as they like!"

This review was modified by stevenfer on December 29 2016 10:14:12 AM

2016-06-01

Never buy from this company again!

"Bad terrible service. Sent me the wrong camo shorts twice and then called me a lier, because they are saying that they sent the right shorts, when i even sent them the picture of the shorts with package and everything. I dont buy from them no more. They are scam and fake company. Bad service, and very disrespectful and rude cutomer service. "

This review was modified by Yadimusic72 on June 01 2016 11:19:23 AM

2015-09-08

"NEVER EVER ORDER from this retailer. They will rip you off and try to make up any set of rules and regulations for return policies in order to keep your money. I am receiving 25$ on a package I paid more than 150$ for. WHAT A RIP OFF, Run from this retailer as fast as you can."

This review was modified by anon787 on September 08 2015 06:04:04 PM

2015-05-07

"I ordered 4 pairs of pants from these people. The pants were extremely CHEAPLY made and way way to small. they are not even anywhere close to correct size. I asked them to send me a return label so I could send the pants back. THEY refused to pay the return fee. how horribly UNPROFESSIONAL. they have AWFUL customer service. they are willing to lose me as a customer forever, to make themselves a few $$$.
I am appalled at how insulting they are.

This review was modified by Barbra48 on May 07 2015 12:05:01 AM

2015-04-07

"I ordered the products (clothing) through Amazon but since it was shipped to the hotel I was staying at instead of my home, I was not even protected by Amazon's guarantee. DJ (DiscountsJungle) has the worst customer service of any company I have dealt with on Amazon, most of them having adopted Amazon's customer care philosophy. But DJ sent me a defective product, the wrong product, refused to pay for return shipping and made returning the item more expensive than keeping it between shipping both ways and the 15% restocking fee. I know they do this on purpose to discourage returns but if an item is cut two sizes too small in addition to sending me the wrong item to begin with, something is seriously wrong. It's too bad too because I like their products, but after their poor service, all I can say is I can't say enough negative things about them. They actually had the audacity to tell me that they didn't want me to contact them again, or order from them again (as if I would) and that they were filing a complaint with Amazon against ME! I had 3 orders with them and 2 of them had problems. The first one I didn't get on the day they said it was delivered and I filed a complaint. They made a big stink about getting a signed affidavit from the delivery person (like I thought he stole it? I know he didn't, I have more faith in them than that), but I did ask why an order valued at more than $500 was sent without requiring a signature. The item arrived in two boxes dropped several days apart, both tampered with, which makes me think some neighborhood kids were having fun at my expense. But DiscountsJungle thinks I failed a false report. I've filed exactly two claims of non-receipt in the last 6 months, out of 350 orders. That's just with Amazon. I've filed no claims with the dozens of other vendors I use. I'm housebound so I do a lot of mail order. Out of all those companies and more than 1000 orders over the last year, DiscountsJungle is by far the worst!"

This review was modified by poetrieprincess on April 07 2015 12:53:00 AM

2014-12-30

"Just endured what was buy far the worst customer service experience in my life.

I purchased a all in one cd, record player, AM/FM & mp3 as a Christmas gift for my wife. When she opened it the MP3 portion of the unit was malfunctioning. Immediately I called Discount Jungle as well as wrote several emails throughout the following days.

Finally, five days later after several emails as well as phone calls I was able to touch base with an actual human, his name was Sam. The first thing I said to him was thank you, I am so glad to have finally gotten through to a person.
At first, he seem professional and provided me with a free return shipping label.

Within an hour I was at FedEx and attempting to return my malfunctioning product. The problem, was that I did not have the original box so I had to purchase one I also had to pay to have the package Air bubble wrapped.

The total, an extra 20 bucks. When I attempted to get Sam to cover this cost he refused and quickly became irate. He pretty much cursed out the FedEx employee as well as myself. This was the worst customer service experience that I've had in my life!

The guy was actually talking over me, telling me to go find a box and go find packing material because he wasn't going to pay for it. When asked to speak to a manager he said there was no one else that I could speak to and if he transferred me he would just keep me on hold. He actually admitted that!

Sam treated me as no customer should be treated, even if he was unwilling to bend there was no reason for him to be raise his voice or be rude. This certainly deserves disciplinary action and I hope that his supervisor, Mike reads this post and listens to the recorded phone call between Sam and I.

After calling back several times I did get an actual supervisor, Mike. He also refused to pay or even split the difference with me, but at least he was professional. He was not rude but he was unwilling to compromise and therefore lost a customer and now everyone reading this correspondence knows why.

If you choose to buy from Discount Jungle I really hope that your product is functioning because if it's not good luck dealing with customer service.

All in all, I believe things happen for a reason … Obviously the unit was of poor quality and my wife deserves better. Really hoping Sam reads this letter (which I intend to post on multiple sites) so that he can also do better the next time he encounters a customer with a grievance.

This review was modified by swritah78 on December 30 2014 03:03:36 PM

2014-10-24

"Used Amazon to buy an amplifier. Paid their full price for a NEW IN BOX JL Audio JX1000/1D subwoofer amp. Received a JL Audio JX250/1D which was missing cover screws and labels, and the ancient box has an adulterated serial number.

Seller apparently already has experience with the switcheroo, and i wish i knew about this website before i ordered, because i could have spent three dollars more elsewhere.

Do not trust DiscountsJungle with your money. Sam, identifying himself as customer service manager, claimed via Amazon he could prove he sent me the correct device. Obviously he won't be able to furnish that evidence because they shipped me a tampered-with product!

Now i don't like assuming the worst about people, so instead i am thinking maybe a younger employee thought they could get away with this and switched them out, but the replaced serial number reaks of subversive behavior.

I now worry this may have been intentional.

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY FOR ANY REASON.

This review was modified by danfruzzetti on October 24 2014 04:55:28 PM

2014-07-21

"I bought a Samsung camera WB110 through Amazon with Discount Jungle being the supplier. I bought it for my vacation a month later. The zoom broke on the first try and I was unable to use it the rest of the trip. By the time I returned from the vacation it was 1 day over the 30 day return policy and they would not do anything for me. I would not buy from them again.

kimio nelson

2013-12-07

"I just bought a Yamaha stereo receiver from Amazon using DiscountsJungle as the supplier. Upon opening the shipping box I felt things didn't seem right. The stereo remote, cables, etc were casually thrown in an oversize ziploc bag. Even worse, the stereo instructions were photocopied. Taking the receiver out of the box, I half-jokingly wondered if the serial number on the back of the stereo was going to be scratched off. My mouth dropped when I looked at the back of the receiver and it was ACTUALLY SCRATCHED OFF!! Is this stolen?? I called Amazon immediately to vent my frustration and they are contacting the seller to try and get all this resolved.

2 lessons I learned:

1) Never buy anything from DiscountsJungle. If you google their reviews, they are terrible. They are constantly sending out junk and labeling it as NEW.

2) Amazon prides itself on customer service and quality of product. However, they either have no quality control systems in place to prevent this from happening or worse, they know and don't care. Either way, they have lost my trust.

This review was modified by Laylah on December 07 2013 07:22:48 PM

2013-08-21

"BUYER BEWARE! This business uses 3 names, and for good reason. Sent a defective product without legitimate packaging and I was charged a "restocking" fee as well a the original ship costs upon return. Imagine that, they restocked a defective item, and no doubt will send it out to the next trusting customer. This is indeed a creative new business, knowingly send out crap and just rake in the restocking fees. Stay away from these crooks, and if you've been burned already, file a BBB complaint with the L.A. area BBB, as I plan to do. Here's the BBB listing showing all three names: http://www.bbb.org/los-angeles/business-reviews/internet-shopping/discounts-online-in-los-angeles-ca-13165115"

This review was modified by Unhappywithcrooks on August 21 2013 05:07:43 AM

2013-04-08

"I bought a KCPI digital tv converter box through Amazon, the vendor was Discount Jungle. After two days it stopped working. I thought it was the remote, but after changing batteries several times, I called the manufacturer as their number was at the back of the manual. The manufacturer asked me where I bought the box and I said Amazon. I was told that KCPI does NOT distribute it's products through any online retailers. KCPI showed me how to troubleshoot the remote with my digital camera, and then told me that the sensor was most likely bad. KCPI told me that as they do not sell to online distributers the unit was most likely used or refurbished. That is when I realized that DiscountJungle was the actual vendor retailer and I called them. I spoke with Sam. Sam adamantly denied that they sell used or refurbished units. He advised me that the product is new and purchased not from the manufacturer but from a vendor in Los Angeles that he refused to identify. After much unpleasant discussion, Sam agreed to take the unit back and send me a new "new" unit, which I received last week. This unit also worked for just a few days and then the sensor went out so that I could not turn the unit off, change stations, adjust volume...ie anything requiring the use of the remote (the unit does not have manual buttons). I just got off the phone with Sam where he again accused me of being mistaken, but did say, rudely, he would take the unit back, that he would issue a RMA # within i/2 an hour. It has not come, and no mention was made of who would be responsible for shipping costs. These guys appear crooked; their business practices seem vague and dishonest. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT FROM THEM. It will probably one that some other sucker has sent back, and paid a re-stocking fee for the "privilege" of getting rid of defective merchandize."

2012-11-20

"DISCOUNT JUNGLE IS A JOKE !!!! NEBER EVER ORDER FROM THEM . THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! I ORDERED 2 ELCHIM BLOWDRYERS ANSD BOTH WERE BROKEN. THEY RETURNES AND GAVE ME A NEW ONE , AND THEN TO COME FIND OUT.... THE SECOND ONE WAS ALSO BROKEN. THRY TOLD ME I WAS A LIAR< REALLY?!? IM VERY BUSY AND DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS. NOW IM LEFT WITH A BROKEN BLOWDRYER AND DISCOUNT JUNGLE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY!!!! THEY ARE RUDE AND JUST WANT UR MONEY!!! THEY WILL SEND U BROKEN PRODUCTS AND BLAME U SO IT SAVES THEM COST!!!! SAVE UR MONEY AND NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!"

Share Discount Jungle's store rating

Discount Jungle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Discount Jungle is not a merchant member
Discount Jungle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!