Stores > Discount Body Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-21

"They are everything they say they are. Good description of product. Good picture of product. GREAT PRICE! Sorry, I got a little carries away. Shipping and Handling very nice. And guess what? GREAT PRICE! Thank you for everything. My car and I are happy again :-)

Timely delivery.

"Timely delivery, excellent service."

2016-09-20

Part dented and wrong part.......

"I ordered1 pair of fenders for a Ford Focus without moulding holes...I received fenders with moulding holes and one was dented. I was credited for the damaged fender and told I would get credit for the undamaged wrong fender upon return. The shipping fee to return the fender is 300.00 more than double the price of the fender. Guess I will just eat that loss. I reordered and got the correct fenders but will not order from you again."

they delivered

"I have personally used them 2 times, and have encouraged 3 other people to look here for items needed for their cars. I have been very satisfied with their prices and service. The parts come as expected."

Great Job

"I got my part and it was Brand New and have installed on my truck. Will use them again."

Right on time.

"Product arrived a little sooner than expected. Haven't used it yet, but looks correct. "

Excellent parts, Excellent service

"Very professional, fast, and the whole order was correct. Thanks, I'll be back."

Right Price Right Part

"I was looking for a side light assembly for the Hyundai Sonata. The dealer has the part price 2x's more that Discount Body Parts. The delivery was quick and the part was perfect.

Thank you for making this order process easy. I definitely would recommend Discount Body Part for your car parts.

Wrong parts .

"Unfortunately the part that was supposed to be a direct fit was not , not even close . not even for the right year or truck . Sorry but I'm using WWW.Carparts.com from now on . the discriptions of the parts come with several different pictures of the part needed not just a generic this may or may not be the part, but your part is similar to this picture it is direct fit . Ha.."

2016-09-18

So far so good

"So far to date I have done two transactions with discount body parts and they have been to my expectations with fast shipping, items as described for an excellent price.
Looking forward to do future business with discount boday parts.

2016-09-18

no more annoying noise

"quick fast delivery perfect fit great company to do business with definitely use them for the next repair"

RGM

" Items shipped in a timely manner, Light lens were a exact fit to the vehicle. I have ordered parts from Discount Body parts before and had the same experience. "

Right Part

"I received the right part for my old car, and it fit perfectly."

A Reflection os Me

"The mirror was exactly as it was advertised. The delivery was prompt. The price was great. "

Wrong wrong wrong

"The a arms were wrong , no where close to the right ones. Seems. Like no research done by their site. This part is for a small truck not a 2500 or 3500.
They have lost my business . If u search the site for this part it will not come up , only if you search by a search engine can u find it , this is a sadly ran site !!!

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.