Stores > Discount Body Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-12-07

Satisfied without being as costly

"Product delivered on time and added more than reasonable price will definitely use again"

2016-12-07

Got it quick

"Have not installed part yet. Looks like it will work."

2016-12-06

"The fender packaging allowed for the to be bent by cab"

2016-12-06

Quick

"Bought a replacment door handle, came quicly and had great fit and finish.
Price was amazing! I'm so glad I didn't have to dig through a junk yard....

The very best...

"I needed, what turned out to be, a specific mirror for my truck. Unfortunately for me, Discount Body Parts was about the tenth try to find my part. After reading their description, very carefully, I chose the mirror I wanted to order. This mirror has everything my original mirror has. Turn signal, Heated glass, Power folding, Power adjust and one extra feature I didn't have, a Puddle light. How nice. I placed the order and waited. When it finally arrived, I was afraid to open the box. The other mirrors that I had ordered, supposedly fitting my truck, had to be returned, because the mounting bolt pattern was too small. Of course I had to pay a restocking fee. To my surprise, this mirror fit. I was so impressed with Discount Body Parts, I ordered a motorized window regulator for my truck. The pricing for their parts, can not be beat. I have found my new Body parts supplier."

This review was modified by jearl2015-86143 on December 05 2016 03:48:23 PM

Made my day!

"Easy to order and arrived in a timely fashion!"

DO NOT ORDER MORE THAN PNE PART AT ONCE

"They are the worst with there timing and delivering all the parts that you order ! I been waiting for a head light that was missing from my shipment for 10 days ! My order was over $500 and and When I called the first time they tell me it's on the next shipment , I waited a week and not they saying it's on the way ! so now my customer is mad and wants discount ! And when I told them what's going on they offer me $15 !!!!
And during the time I am waiting I made anther order and the same thing happen there is one part missing !
I asked to speak to a manger , every time they tell me there is no manger ! What kinda scam you guys running there !!!

This review was modified by Ramigiveaway on December 05 2016 02:29:20 PM

2016-12-05

Billy the kids window regularator

"Works great ! Thanks, now I have all my windows replaced with your regularators"

2016-12-05

"Fast shipping just what I ordered."

2016-12-03

on time,priced right

"Parts arrived on time, in good condition.excellent service"

I will Use Them Again!

"Awesome experience, great prices! Shipped quickly."

2016-12-02

Five stars until use need to use it!

"The part arrived timely and was packaged well. This is a driver side powered mirror that looks identical to the original and was a snap to change out. However, you immediately notice that the mirror's reflection is somewhat distorted unlike the original. Additionally, as I used it the first time on the highway the mirror reaches it's maximum upward adjustment almost a little short for me and there is very noticeable vibration as you truck on down the highway...that's Interstate and not gravel road."

This review was modified by thardilek on December 02 2016 02:21:24 PM

Completely Satistified

"Parts arrived on the day they said they would. Parts arrived in good condition and fit perfect. Will order from them again. "

2016-12-01

"Overall good, product was what i needed. Packaging was not so good. Only rapped in paper, center support was bent, not hard to fix. Need to package better.

2016-12-01

Cheaper than the junk yard

"Car hood was OEM, fit great, and ready for paint. This was a second replacement; 1st was from a junkyard which I had to pick up and in poor shape. This one came to my front door! Brackets bolted right on with minimum hood alighment adjustments. I would recommend for body parts."

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.