Product & services pricing Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"Placed order only to have their system put the incorrect shipping address at checkout They tried to blame Paypal however Paypal had correct Information. So after speaking to 6 people I was told that they were canceling my order and that they did not accept Paypal by one of their supervisors Georgia Torrente who suggested I give them my credit card number by Phone. So after talking to 6 people all of which gave me incorrect information you expect me to believe that my Credit Card Number is safe being given to someone over the phone I think Not and strongly suspect Fraud or Identity Theft. I use Paypal for safety and protection so if you are not going to accept it as your site says then I will take my business elsewhere"

"Good parts for the money. We'll have to see how they hold out."

"Materials were in excellent condition, and received in good time from the order. While a tracking number might have been more reassuring, the exceptionally competitive cost level makes this less critical. Thank you for your handling of this order!

Sorry I do not have my invoice number handy. I ordered an ignition lock cylinder for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma about a month ago (and was very late filling out this review.

"The part fit nicely. This was the whole assembly, not just the lens as I thought it would be. installation was simple and easy."

"Great service! fast and quality product! thanks so much! "

"Wish I would have checked the reviews before I did business with these losers. Their search engine sucks and as everyone else knows they expect you to pay a restock fee as well as shipping. They offered free return . But after charging 40 for shipping when others charge about 12 bucks for the same product.Seems to be a regular with these guys sending wrong parts. Hope the Attorney General of my state can show them how business is suppose to be done. Save aggravation ,just do not buy from them. But everyone should contact their local Consumer Protection Agency as well as the BBB and file a complaint"

"Order took yoo long to get shipped

"Very impressed with the product and the delivery was right on time. The parts looked and worked great, and best yet, kept me from going to a scrap/salvage yard and getting them myself!! Will be a returning customer, for sure, for my older model 300M, and probably all my cars!"

"They send me the wrong part and I have to pay the return shipping what a load of $h1t!!!!!!!!!"

"ad said mirrors would fit My 78 Ford F100. Brackets were way too large and bolt holes wouldn't have lined up even if brackets were right size. Mirror body shape wasn't designed for right and left application."

"Overall I am very satisfied, all parts ordered have been received."

"I found a great deal on a front bumper cover replacement part for my 2012 Lexus CT 200h. I saved over $150 compared to other sites, and nearly $200 compared to the dealer. Also, the shipping cost for a large part were very reasonable.

"Fast, reasonable price, good quality."

"Quick and easy and great prices!"

"I found the part I needed for the best price and it shipped to my house quickly and was exactly what I wanted"

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.