Stores > Discount Body Parts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Body Parts by clicking a star below.

2017-06-18

Everything was great and at a great price! will use them again.

"Great prices and everything was perfect. "

2017-06-16

good service

"You're a very professional."

2017-06-14

Phone Sales Reps LIE To Close Deals

"I ordered some parts on Monday, phone rep said I will get my parts in 3-5 days. So I said if I paid now (Monday) I will get the parts in by Sat? He said YES.

I ordered my parts, and today is WED, 9 full days later and I still haven't received my parts. When I called to complain, they said that after the order was place, it takes 24-48 hours before my order is actually worked on.

If it was going to take 2 full days to start working on my order, why would you tell me that it will be shipped in 3-5 days once I place my order?!?!?!?!

So when I finally received my order, they come in DAMAGED! So only way for me to proceed is to send back and wait another 9 days for them to ship my order out, ONCE they received the damaged goods.

Never order from these guys again. Yeah, price is cheap, but you get what you paid for.

2017-05-24

2011 VW Jetta Cooling Fan

"VW a/c coolant fan, arrived on time, and no damage. Works great!!!"

2017-05-22

Great transaction!

"Items came as oromissed and were delivered without damage. I've ordered a number of body parts from LMC in the past and every one had damage......was more than pleasantly surprised when i opened the package to find the parts completely flawless."

LeeRoberts's Avatar

2017-05-17

Fast & exactly what I ordered, no hastle. Definitely my new fav!

"Great deal, fast arrival, no probs"

2017-05-09

Good product delivered on time.

"Good product delivered on time."

2017-05-06

The correct part was shipped in a timely manor. Packaging was good. A +++ for this company.

"An easy purchase, at a great price, delivered to my door in a timely manor."

2017-05-02

Absurd customer service and operation

"Hoo boy. Have I had a time with these people. I ordered part number 4wd9335, which to my knowledge, was the black diamond roll cage cover, windjammer, and dust cover. Lo and behold, when I receive the part, it is the wrong design, and I only have one of the three. I call them to find out what was going on, and after it being insinuated that I was a liar, the representative forced me to send pictures of both the item I received and the invoice before he would go further. After sending this, he tries telling me that I do have the right design, but not all the parts. I tell him no, i do not, as the box that it came in has a chart showing designs, and the one I have matches the black denim, not the black diamond and that the two are VERY different. He then asked to put me on hold. FOR 30 MINUTES. He then comes back and says that the part listing on the website is wrong and I should have doubled checked that before I purchased the part. I should have double checked. For a catalog listing on a website. That I have no control over. I told him I would like to speak to a manager as I am understandably upset. He tells me there is none on duty currently. On a Tuesday. At noon. No managers. Ok. I told him that was unacceptable and that I needed to speak to a manager now. He then tells me that there is one but she isn't currently taking calls. I told him she better be now, and I get put on hold. FOR ANOTHER 30 MINUTES. This apparently uncaring manager comes on to tell me that they cannot issue a refund or a return until the check with the manufacturers that this is both the right model and the right parts. I cannot get a refund or even return label because they cannot verify their own catalog listings. The conversation went back and forth for a while before she finally begrudgingly issued me a refund. She the told me, and I quote, "You know what sir, you can keep the money you paid for it and the part as well since you seem to want to keep putting words in our mouths about how we operate." I hung up at that point, too shocked and enraged to continue. Hopefully I will get a refund, and hopefully this will make it's way to the people attempting to order from this site and save them the hassle. "

2017-04-29

I like it

"Order a part of these guys and they delivered on time and the part was in good order, so no fuss from me, and hell yea I order from them again"

2017-04-28

Shipment was quick, parts were good quality. Thanks Much

"Shipment was quick, parts were good quality. Thanks Much"

2017-04-28

Never again.

"Ordered my bumper almost 2 weeks ago, had to call for them to tell me they couldn't send me one. After sending me a thank you email for purchasing from them. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL"

2017-04-25

Bad customer service

"I called to return part it was the wrong part they said it was for a station wagon the website never said that. I had to pick between a nomad and basic model to place order, customer service said I didn't read it right so I would have to pay shipping to return item totally wrong ."

2017-04-22

Excellent Seller

"Got the parts in time and worked as it was suppose to thank you so much keep it up guys and will definitely recommend everyone to shop from your website. Great product and great price... "

2017-04-21

Wrong parts twice in a row.

"I received the wrong part 2 times in a row. The package even says it's for a completely different vehicle. Unexceptable"

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.