Discount Body Parts Reviews - discountbodyparts.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.79/10 6,580 reviews

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,599)

Rating 8/104/5

"For the price this was amazing. I got the quality I wanted and the right part. I took some time to get, but overall was worth the wait. Great site with eve netter prices. "

"exactly what they stated and advertised "

"Great price and excellent speedy delivery!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I liked the price of the item. I ordered low beam bulbs and got high beams bulbs."

"delivered on time parts as described"

"easy ordering,fast shipping, part fit perfectly and a great price..great job."

"They sent me a bumper cover that is 6" too wide for a Civic. Then they are claiming that since they mistakenly thought I ordered the part for a '96 Civic (which is 0.2" wider than a '95) it is my fault it doesn't fit, won't refund shipping charges and will add on a restocking fee. Ultimately, they goofed and won't own up to it."

"Finding what I needed was easy. The order was processed and shipped promptly. Great job"

"part was delivered as scheduled by FedEx Ground. Part seems to be of good quality and works as it should... thank you, I will definitely consider shopping this site again in the future."

"The tailgate I ordered came promptly and was at the best price. Could not be more satisfied."

"Great selection, great prices, great site.
"I'll be back"

"I was pleased with the quick ordering & delivery service from discount body parts "

"They had the hard to find parts in stock and got them to me in a very timely fashion."

"Everything was packaged very well and I received it in a timely manner. Actually my wife found the site and after checking out the site myself I was rather impressed. I was also extremely happy with the price since the car dealership wanted twice that amount. Plus you couldn't find the part in the local parts store."

"My part that I ordered arrived a day early great service dbp I tell all my friends about you. Thanks very much Ray Rittenhouse"