Stores > Discount Body Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10

2016-07-26

Great Service and as expected!

"Ordered a part for my mother's car. It arrived within the promised time and she was very satisfied and able to have the part installed before a long road trip. "

2016-07-26

"Great customer service in correcting my shipping address.

2016-07-25

Best place to buy quality products.

"Part arrived earlier than I expected.
Was packaged very well.
Way below regular price.
And is the right part and works perfect.
I WILL refer ALL my friends & associates to Discount Body Parts.
Thank you very much.
Neil

2016-07-25

Arrived nice and safe

"Got what I needed, packaged safely for shipment. I'm a satisfied customer. "

2016-07-24

Great price and service

"Was the exact part I needed delivery on time. Will use discount body parts in the future!"

2016-07-22

Coverage!

"Light cover came in and is perfect. Price was absolutely fantastic. We saved about $150 by purchasing from Discount Body Parts against the dealer. Thank you!!1617513"

2016-07-21

"You more than made up for my stupidity ( knocking the mirror off) Oh well, I'm 90, so what can u expect! My son made the necessay repiars and I am good to go!
Very very satisfied with your service!!!
Betty Holmes

2016-07-21

Back on the Road

"Only problem I had was the top of the bumper cover didn't seem to fit correctly. Had to tie wrap the piece, but other than that it was fine! The light work fine now too. I'm having difficulty finding the "H" emblem to fit the bumper cover though. Do you carry that also?"

Turtle Shipping Speed

"The part met expectation for the price, but the shipping of the part took well over a week. If you need your vehicle fixed immediately, Discount Body Parts is not for you. I ordered a part on June 30th. I didn't received the part until July 11th. You must have patience with this company. If you are not in a hurry to get your part, then you will save money with this company. The customer service department is very friendly, but friendliness does not make the part ship faster. "

Amazing service

"The part came at the time expected. Sadly the package was damaged and so was the part inside the package. The return process was quick and painless. Great customer service!"

2016-07-18

The right stuff at the right price.

"These guys are great. Item as described delivered fast."

2016-07-17

"yes it s right one thank you sooooooooooo much! plan to order something else soon when i have $ since great service from you :)"

2016-07-16

Great Experience

"Not only did I find a very good quality product at an extremely reasonable price but it arrived much sooner than I expected. My only disappointment was that they did not carry another couple of items I was looking for."

2016-07-16

The Parts You Need!

"Got the parts I needed when on time, at a reasonable price! Look forward to future orders! Get what you need here!"

2016-07-15

Life Saver!

"Great parts, fast shipping, and super price!"

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.