Stores > Discount Body Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10

2016-06-27

Beat the high price of auto repair roght here.

"Why buy from the middle guy. get your parts for a lot less right here and save. I got the parts I needed when I needed them and they actually fit. How many times have you had to pay an absorbitant price for a part at the local parts store only to have to take it back because it won't fit. At discount autoparts.com the price is right the shipping is right and service without a fight. A real pleasure to do business with.
signed
Pinewood Jack

2016-06-26

"It was a very nice and cheap experience."

2016-06-26

Works for me!

"The 204 Honda Pilot headlight assembly fit perfectly, came with lamps and looks great, The only problem was it shipped Fedx and was delivered by USPS and took 10 days to get the part."

2016-06-24

Window regulator

"Shopping was easy, delivery was as expected, had my teenage son install the part, fit and finish were as stated. "

2016-06-23

Before the right-side headlamp falls off

"I finally got the grille & front lights installed. This is just the first phase in making this van's body look good (it's an old phone company van, and it's been beaten up on).

As for Discount Body Parts, I have no complaints--the prices were reasonable, the packing and shipping were rapid and reasonably priced, and the products were good quality. There was a small issue with billing, but I resolved it with them quickly and easily (on one of my orders, I had used a different credit card, and my shipping address did not match up with the billing address for that card).

Happy customer

"I received all the parts quickly and everything was exactly what I wanted. Only one piece was broken in half cause it was in the box upside down and flexed too much during delivery I assume, but I fixed it myself by drilling holes in the plastic header and wiring it together. I did this so I wouldn't have the headache sending the item back. Other than that everything has arrived. I have yet to install any of the parts so " Good Luck " to me. "

very satisfied!

"Quick delivery, great price, part fit exactly"

2016-06-23

on time and the right price

"looks just like the honda part"

2016-06-22

awaiting my new arrival

"The overall experience was refreshing. The parts were completely explained in detail and the pictures were graphic. I knew exactly what I was ordering. My order came when promised and in a sturdy box. Thanks."

2016-06-22

Their name should LIARS DISCOUNT BODY PARTS

"I ordered a driver side headlight assembly from these CLOWNS through a Google Search for a 2008 Mercury Mariner-They sent me one for a Mercury Grand Marquis which any idiot could read the label stated on the box. Well sure as HELL is waiting for these LIARS-IT DID NOT FIT! :( They REFUSED to refund my money which they charged me for the return label, when they made the mistake of sending me the WRONG headlight assembly. NOT to mention the days WASTED WAITING for the snail mail shipping they used. I still have not been able to find a headlight assembly for my 2008 Mariner from any of these parts houses. They have plenty of the other years models 2005-2007, but NOT the 2008. After some long telephone conversations and keeping me waiting, these LIARS stated that I had ordered the wrong part and they were not responsible for refunding my money."

2016-06-21

service sucks

"if you send parts you should give labels for theyre return customers do order wrong parts sometime and you should return the customers money not the amount you want to sent very dissatisfied especially large items "

2016-06-21

"Thank you for your service

2016-06-16

World wide web innovation with hometown class customer service

"Being skeptical of purchasing any item on the internet (especially auto parts), I was leery of buying a part for my car. Lack of finances forced my hand from buying the part I needed from my neighborhood mechanic. WHAT A SMART DECISION!

Not only did discountbodyparts.com save me nearly 85% off of the price, but the part also included a lifetime warranty. Although I encountered an issue with the shipping company initially delivering me a damaged package, discountbodyparts.com went above and beyond with making sure I received a new part within 2 days. The part has been installed in my car and I am TREMENDOUSLY SATISFIED! There's no need to look any further for my parts in the future, I will be a customer of dbp.com for life!!!

2016-06-15

Excellent Service

"Excellent service, correct parts, part arrived intact, good deals. .. placing another order."

2016-06-15

Fenders and hood

"I was very happy with the parts that I recieved from Discount Body Parts. They arrived within a few days of my order. The items were in good shape with no issues. Thank you."

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.