• Discount Body P Discount Body Parts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Right parts and got them very quickly and have recommended this site to several friend's."

"Came in faster than expected. Very Happy! "

"I am an electronics hobbyist and I needed old fashioned inexpensive resistorless ignition coils for use in an electronic circuit. Most web sites demand to know exactly what kind of car you have so they can sell you an expensive part "just for your car". Fortunately, the parts search was flexible enough to find inexpensive yet quite serviceable ignition coils for the 100,000 volt power supply I am designing."

"I didn't receive everything that was in the description, and though the way my problem was fixed was unacceptable. Very lazy on your company's part if you want to know. I definitely won't be ordering anything from you again. Folks rely on descriptions being accurate to get what they want. "

"I lost a fuel pump in the only vehicle we have I didn't have 245.00 for the local parts store, so I looked on line and found the part for a low price of 38.90 plus shipping and handling at Discount Body Parts. In about 3 to4 days of shipping, I received my part and was back on the road. Thank You
Discount Body Parts for being there for me.

"Right part
Right price
Fast delivery
Would definitely reorder
From them

"Right part in the right condition and received at the right time. I cannot comment on customer service as I had no cause to contact. "

"Order was in a timely manner and shipment was packed so nothing would be damaged "

"I found it very easy to complete my order."

"Shipping took longer than anticipated. And the driver side headlight where the power connection was, was different than what was on the vehicle previously."

"I ordered two headlight assemblies for a Ford Ranger Edge. Price was great. It was a little strange tracking the parts from LaSalle Ill. to Wisconsin when I live outside Chicago...Barrington. That took a couple extra days but the parts fit well. Installed them both in 15 minutes.I'll use Discount Body Parts again."

"great price !!!!!! Great service !!!!!!! Love Them !!!!!!!"

"Great prices and fast shipping "

"Muy satisfecho ya que cometí un error al ordenar y un asistente de Discount Body Parts me ayudó vía telefonica extraordinariamente bien de lo cual le estoy muy agradecido. Todo fue perfecto."

"I,m put an order to your company ,and your company not shipping parts to Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is territory of EE.UU."

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.