Product & services pricing Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"exactly what I needed for a fraction of the cost if bought at a parts store. Fast delivery too."

"I was pleasantly surprised you could deliver the exact parts the first time and have them shipped securely and on the exact day you quoted. I was glad to have dealt with you and being able to look parts up on your web site was a huge blessing Thanks for being so reputable I will be using you again thankyou "

"QUICK DELIVERY AFTER ORDER PLACED"

"Prompt shipping, quality parts, easy on the pocketbook, what more could you ask for! Thanks, I will be back! "

"Overall all the parts were a good price and so was the shipping, the only complaint I would have is the fender I ordered had 2 dime sized dents in it but not enough to send it back. I will be back. Thanks, Jack AZ."

"Parts were great & shipped promptly also reasonable priced! Appreciate the good business & will definitely use this site again. Thank you."

"The parts were not only a perfect match, they arrived within less than a week from purchasing them. Overall I was very pleased with the outcome."

"I ordered a rear light on passenger side for the 2011 corolla.. I was not sure if this was the right part or if it would arrive on time.. The part arrived on time, good quality part at the right price. I had no problems at all. The part fits well and is good as the original."

"Discount Body Parts filled my order for a 2004 Toyota Sequoia tail light without a problem. It arrived on schedule and fit very nicely. No issues at all, and even the price was great.
The order was shipped from Fulfillment Warehouse in LaSalle, Illinois.
Discount Body Parts did not ask for me to write this review.

"The part came promptly, was just what I ordered, and I was able to install it quickly and easily. Thanks!"

"Wish more interior parts were available"

"Very competitive price and timely delivery. Extremely satisfied."

"The item did not come with any screws, which I had to go out and purchase separately. Many other sites that offered the same product came with the installation hardware. Their prices were also comparable to Discount Body Parts. "

"Ordered headlights for my van and was sent two rt. side lights. Called customer service, was supposed to sent out a left side light and sent another right side light. Had to call back and go through this again....suppose to be sending the correct light this this. This has been going on for weeks now. Not a happy customer. "

"got my parts on time that I was told. but fender was dented I bought a new one cause I didn't want bondo in my truck. but now I have to bondo the new fender"

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.