Stores > Discount Body Parts

Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-23

As expected

"I recieved my door window within a few days of placing my order it was the correct item perfect fit ... No doubt I will be purchasing with Discount Body Parts again..."

2016-05-23

Fast Fast Fast !!!

"The part was here before I realized I had even ordered it !!!"

2016-05-22

"Website was very easy to navigate. Price was very good. Delivery was on time, without damage. "

2016-05-22

Quick and easy.

"I would recommend discount body parts because the website is very easy to use, prices are great and it's quick and easy."

2016-05-21

Bad Choice of Merchandise

"Was very disappointed when I opened the package, seen what was to supposed to have been the right car part. When waiting all this long time for delivery, it's didn't match what I needed by a long shot. Not a bad reflection on the company...not really sure how parts are matched up."

Fast

"Ordered parts and they delivered fast"

Love partsgeek.

"I love shopping at partsgeek. Great price and prompt shipment. I will definitely refer them to my friends and family."

2016-05-20

"They delivered what I ordered."

2016-05-20

"Price was good delivery was prompt. Thanks"

great new seats

"great new seats a little taller than the old ones but, A ok "

Lousy service

"The part listed for my car did not fit. The RMA took over a week to deliver, and didn't include a refund of shipping (as stated in their policy).
I am still disputing the charge through my bank.

New Bumper

"I purchased a back bumper for my 2009 Dodge RAM after putting a big dent in the original. Ordered on Monday morning, and it was received on Friday. Very happy with the product!"

2016-05-18

Handled Very Well

"The door handle I ordered was delivered quickly and is of high quality, matching original equipment."

2016-05-17

Very pleased!

"After years of people telling me the cheapest place to find things is online, I'm finally believing it. I called all the junkyards w/in 30 miles of my house and none of them sold a headlight cheaper than Discount Body Parts. The piece came well-packaged and fit nicely on our van. There is a *slightly* bigger gap between the bottom of the headlight and the front bumper, but I can't see it affecting performance or longevity of the car at all. Seriously it's not noticeable. I only say that in case someone else wants to know the nitpicky specifics...

Dad wants me to buy a new headlight for the other side because of the difference in clarity b/w the new and old one...I don't blame him, but I am an "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of guy.

I'll definitely be checking out this site if I have any other car repairs to do. Thanks!

2016-05-16

If you need a part for your car don't go to a auto parts store, go to www.discountbodyparts.com

"I've saved over 75% less for the same parts that it would have cost me at a local parts store or a dealer. spend five minutes online and have the parts at your door or pay hundreds more dollars and spend most of your day talking to sales people trying to find the part you need.
don't take my word for it, look it up yourself.

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.