Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Wish I would have checked the reviews before I did business with these losers. Their search engine sucks and as everyone else knows they expect you to pay a restock fee as well as shipping. They offered free return . But after charging 40 for shipping when others charge about 12 bucks for the same product.Seems to be a regular with these guys sending wrong parts. Hope the Attorney General of my state can show them how business is suppose to be done. Save aggravation ,just do not buy from them. But everyone should contact their local Consumer Protection Agency as well as the BBB and file a complaint"

"Order took yoo long to get shipped

"Very impressed with the product and the delivery was right on time. The parts looked and worked great, and best yet, kept me from going to a scrap/salvage yard and getting them myself!! Will be a returning customer, for sure, for my older model 300M, and probably all my cars!"

"They send me the wrong part and I have to pay the return shipping what a load of $h1t!!!!!!!!!"

"ad said mirrors would fit My 78 Ford F100. Brackets were way too large and bolt holes wouldn't have lined up even if brackets were right size. Mirror body shape wasn't designed for right and left application."

"Overall I am very satisfied, all parts ordered have been received."

"I found a great deal on a front bumper cover replacement part for my 2012 Lexus CT 200h. I saved over $150 compared to other sites, and nearly $200 compared to the dealer. Also, the shipping cost for a large part were very reasonable.

"Fast, reasonable price, good quality."

"Quick and easy and great prices!"

"I found the part I needed for the best price and it shipped to my house quickly and was exactly what I wanted"

"Cost for the parts was significantly less than other suppliers which made me a little gun shy (you get what you pay for?). But.......I couldn't be happier! Everything was delivered timely and well protected against damage. I've not yet fit all the parts to the vehicle, but so far so good. I would highly recommend them!. "

"It was very good. I will order from you again, if I need anything"

"I ordered a rear window regulator for a 2003 Chevy Malibu. Discount Body parts sent the order quickly and I received it within days. Opening the box with the part the bolt holes did not match for mounting. I went through their RMA process and was credited in full my purchase price. All done without any hassle. Although I wasn't able to get the exact part I wanted, my overall experience with Discount Body Parts went well and I didn't lose anything but a little time in doing my repair."

"fast and accurate description"

"Very pleased. Everything was done as promised."

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.