• Discount Body P Discount Body Parts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Fast service. Item was perfect. And the price was right. All and all a great transaction"

"thank you for the quick turn around from the time I placed order to the time I received it. will use them again when in need of parts"

"was able to find part needed, "

"Right part,good price, fast delivery. Thank you"

"I had the wrong part sent to me...it was supposed to be the tail light for the passenger side and they sent the light for the driver's side. They send a return mailing sticker, but the small print on your invoice tells you they will bill your credit card for return shipping. Finally, their call center may be located in the Phillipines; the operator I called to discuss the matter with was 60% unintelligible due to poor English skills and heavy accent."

"Parts were reasonably priced and delivery was faster than expected"

"All parts were New and perfect, very happy with the price I paid, saved over $500!"

"Great customer service. I will definitely do business with Discount Body Parts in the future."

"The product I ordered was out of stock. However I received and e-mail suggesting I call to see if it might be available through another vender. I called and they were able to fill my order using a different supplier. My order arrived in perfect condition. Great customer service."

"The part came, did NOT fit and the $ was refunded to me.
The only thing better was if the part had fit/worked.
Thanks for trying.
Now I need to see if I can order with the Original Equipment part #......

"You guys are awesome. Quick delivery despite a ton of snow on the ground. Thank you. Will gladly order more from you. "

"Have an old hard to find parts type of car. Found what I needed and it fit!! Got it on time too."

"parts arrived timely matter"

"Parts were correct and arrived in a timely fashion."

"had exactly what I needed, and was easy to order, even for a non mechanical person like me "

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.