• Discount Body P Discount Body Parts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"customer service stated a 2 to 3 business day delivery, it took a week....ordered 6/15/15 .. delivered 6/23/15"

"The product was outstanding!!! It looked great, fit perfectly, and the price and shipping was fantastic!!!"

"Everything was as advertised and installed with no trouble."

"the door handler is very good to my wife's car."

"The part shipped on time and arrived early and in excellent condition. I will definitely order from them again."

"Right part work great. Quick delivery."

"I waited a long time to receive the parts I ordered...longer than usual. I understand you have to have verification for the use of multiple cards, but damn! You should've rushed those parts as soon as you verified everything. I'm dissatisfied about this but I'm also satisfied and excited for the parts finally arriving. "

"Happy with good received."

"Nice web site. Easy to search. Great prices. Fast delivery. Exact product! Second time ordering from this seller! Highly recommend!"

"Good quality part, excellent price, and fast shipping. This is a real good company to buy from!"

"Arrived in nice package with proper padding to make sure it didn't break in shipping"

"Direct person to person service was professional and quick. Shipping was fast and parts were mostly as advertised. Photos specifically claimed to be exact however a/c compressor did not have factory certification decal as advertised. There were no O rings shipped with compressor, dryer or expansion block. "

"No complaints. My part arrived exactly when expected."

"Everything to replace the whole front suspension in one box at a great price. The parts arrived quickly and all fit except the bushings were slightly oversize. I crushed one while pressing. "

"I am giving you a "somewhat dissatisfied" rating because the order I received did not include everything that your description of the item says is included (Part # WE-38005). When I contacted customer service, the response I received stated that the item did not include a license plate bracket, which I thought it did, and maybe I misinterpreted something in the product description. However, my mechanic also informed me the order didn't include license plate lights that are specified in your description. The bumper itself was fine but I really needed the items that I thought were included but were not. I would just suggest you revise the on-line description of what is included with this part number so that customers aren't misled."

Share Discount Body Parts's store rating

Discount Body Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Body Parts is a merchant member
Discount Body Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.