Stores > Discount AC Parts

• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"James was most helpful and a courteous professional. "

This review was modified by kavmallii on November 16 2015 06:06:54 PM

"The part came on time and fit perfectly. Worked great. All my email inquires were answered promptly and accurately. Needed phone help and got it from James with very little wait time. First time customer and glad I found you."

This review was modified by michielb on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Recieved in good order and on time, well packaged. I have not installed it as yet but i'm happy so far."

This review was modified by sawmancliff on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Was awesome customer service. Really understanding to my situation and the urgency to get this part ASAP "

"Easy to order. Helpful staff. Quick delivery. My mechanic said correct A/C compressor sent with no issues. Good deal."

"My experience with James K. was the best. He was very helpful while assisting me with my questions. He provided me with the best Customer Service. As a result, I would go to Buy Auto Parts, each and every time that I need a part, first, instead of any other Parts source.
Buy Auto parts has a great Customer Service Representative in James K. Many Thanks for the assistance!

"Overall disappointed in so-called customer service policies. Not only was i sent the WRONG PART for my 2008 Mustang, but they were unwilling to take the item back or workout an exchange for another part for another project on i was needing on my car. The part was brand new and unused, but still unwilling to work with the customer, due to so-called service policy. I will never do business with this group again. "

"Everyone I spoke with at Auto Discounts was very very helpful and pleasant to speak with. Victor helped me first ordering the right part I needed and even gave me a discount for my AC Kit. Had it delivered to my mechanics address and it worked great but then a problem came up 2 months later. The 2nd time I called, it was Cody I spoke with ans he was completely helpful and let me know that there is a one year warranty which rested my mind that I was going to have to purchase another one!!????he just told me the procedure and made the process very easy. Would definitly reccomend this company to all my friends and family!!"

"make sure you do not mind having Chinese parts. They NO WHERE tell you that the UAC AC compressor (their biggest and main seller) is made in China. They spend all their time praising themselves about how other companies are fly-by-night, rebuilding or making AC parts in their Garage and that the picture they are showing you is the EXACT part you need for your car (watch that play on words ( it may be the part exactly for your vehicle but it is not necessarily the part you will get!!!) They even said my vehicle a 2002 Chev Trailblazer's Expansion device is $35.00 (little tiny plastic and mesh screen filter) where every car I have seen including my Trailblazer on other websites, this part is NO MORE THAN $5.00!!! They also Went as far as to somewhat deceptively, send my AC kit in the outside box advertising "DENSO" (Quality AC Compressors) States "THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED QUALITY AUTO PARTS DENSO" Inside of course was my MADE IN CHINA CRAP. IF THEY TOLD THE TRUTH and at least said the "AFTER MARKET" part is MADE IN CHINA THEIR SALES MAY GO DOWN AT FIRST BUT AT LEAST THEY WOULD NOT BE HIDING FACTS!!! I also realize that a China part COULD ACTUALLY OUTLAST AN AMERICAN PART BUT THE REASON THE AMERICAN ARE so much HIGHER in PRICE is because CHINA is JUNK NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SAY THEY make to our specifications etc....WHY THEN ARE THEY WAY BELOW HALF PRICE?? I would send back BUT I KNOW DISCOUNT AC PARTS WILL CHARGE 20% and I will have to pay shipping !!! So my $255 AC KIT will only give me less than $200 CREDIT (THEY WILL NOT GIVE CASH REFUND, I will still have to deal with them!!! and PAY SO MUCH MORE for a AC kit "Made in AMERICA" that is probably made in CHINA ANYWAY!!! BAD THING ABOUT A YEAR AGO I BOUGHT A AC KIT FROM DISCOUNT AC PARTS THAT I WAS REAL PLEASED WITH A DELPHI AC COMPRESSOR (STILL BLOWS COLD!!!) THIS TIME I WAS SCREWED WITH DISCOUNT AC PARTS!!! MIKE "

"Great service, quality parts and prompt shipping. This is my "go to store" for any future AC parts I may need."

"Ordered and received correct parts. Everything fit perfectly with no hassles."

"Its amazing that I can order an item for my Jag X Type from the other side of the planet quicker, easier and possibly cheaper then I can obtain here on our shores. The service, help, correspondence, speed of replies and helpfulness intimated through your text was good to experience.. Especially given you didn't make me feel like a doofus.
I appreciate all the tracking information provided as well.
Thanks again.

Andrew Maloney - Australia

"The customer service was amazing! They helped me through the process of returning my AC parts without any hesitation and I would recomend using them to anone. This was the easiest thing I have done online in a very long time!!!"

"I am proud to deal with such a USA driven company. Keep up the good words and service. Wayne Harrison "

"I´m really satisfied with yours, excellent service, my car was fixed right, any problems. Thanks."

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.