Discount AC PaCoupons

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10

"After hearing about DACP on a Forum, I needed to use there services. It was just as described, in fact even better. Their customer services is top notch, as i dealt with 3 people there are each one was as good as the the other, the last being Aaron, who was able to resolve all my situation with total professionalism and great speed. The process was a so easy as He clearly understood my need to have the pat quickly, to get my car back on the road.

DACP also have a great warranty, and their product ship with excellent packaging and quality of parts.

I would definitely recommend them, and use them again in the future.

CGW.

"Great Seller and excellent service"

"I needed a part re-built and shipped to me as soon as possible. Dan was a huge help on the phone and made all that possible for me. The part fit and arrived ahead of schedule! I look forward to using Discount AC Parts again in the future. "

"Dan in Customer Service at Discount AC Parts was fantastic. My order went super smoothly and I would definitely purchase here again. New brakes are on my 4Runner and haven't had any issues. Great prices, great service and great quality parts! Thank you Dan!"

"best prices I have found, very high quality products, Great customer service and very fast shipping. Living in Hawaii its hard to get parts you need fast and shipping from the mainland is very expensive and can take up to a month if shipped ground. Discount ac shipping prices and speed are unmatched in my opinion, a great place for your parts needs!"

"Re: 5 Stars for Extraordinary Value from BuyAutoParts.com, including Free Shipping & Customer Service from Dan.

Upon inspection after free delivery and professional packaging along with installation instructions, I highly recommend and looking forward in purchasing all of my parts from BuyAutoParts.com, based on my experience on 9/22/14 when I purchased for $179 - a high quality remanufactured Bosch Alternator for my 2001 BMW M5 (Order Number 824569).

" The price on parts is right, I just replaced a full AC system on another vehicle with OEM parts from the dealer costing over $1,200. Discount AC Parts were about half the cost or lower. I ordered an Air Conditioner kit (includes compressor) and Condenser for a 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid. I tried to order online and even though the website says they accept American Express, my order would not process. So I called Customer Service who still could not get the AMEX charge to go through, so I had to put it on a Visa card. I was not going to order the condenser as the mechanic did not ask for that, but the CSR highly recommended it and so I did. All were shipped timely and installed EXCEPT the condenser which was for the NON-Hybrid model. Even though the invoice specifically states the VIN and "2006 Ford Escape 2.3L Hybrid Engine A/C Condenser", the wrong part was shipped. I just got off the phone with Customer Service, who verified that the part in their system and on my invoice are supposed to be the right part (perhaps a cataloging issue). That said, my mechanic says it is not. The CSR would have liked to talk with the mechanic for more information, but the mechanic is not available (I applaud them for that, they are trying to get it rectified). Due to remote location, I am unable to get the part back to the shipping state for another month. But Discount AC has agreed to extend the "ship back" to accomodate my circumstances and is emailing a return authorization and adjusting the charge to my credit card as I write this. This is customer service at its finest. I look forward to buying from them in the future."

"Dan at discount AC Was so help full when I was placing my order. he made sure I was getting the correct parts and was very helpful. When the parts arrived the parts were just as described and Im so happy with my purchase. Thank you for all the help with my purchase
Kevin

"When I encountered a problem with my order I was very pleasex with the care I received from this company. I contacted Dan and he handled everything for me. I would order from this company again."

"very fast shipping and good service"

"I recently purchased a set of coil packs and realized when no got them they weren't the right ones this was my error so I contacted the company and got intouch with Dan. He was nice enough to help me with the return process an any other questions or concerns to resolve my mess up. Deffintently doing business again in the future. "

"Received parts in a timely matter. I have not installed them yet. I will be back after they are installed"

"Customer Service called and we resolved issue"

"I was treated well by Aaron and the sales guys. Very professional."

"Awesome place to do business with, I look forward to buying A/C parts from them in the future. Their sales team and customer service people are very friendly and helpful. If your looking for quality parts and you want to save money this is the place for you."

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.