• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"What a great company to do business with. The order process was smooth and efficiant witha extremely knowledgeable sales technician. Compressor kit arrived in a timely manner, was accurate, and professionally packaged. I will only buy my AC parts through Discount AC Partsn and would recommend you do the same.
Bill Harn, Georgia

"I had a great experience with this company. I got my part on time and in working order. Cody has given great support and will do business with them again in the future!"

"I was very happy with my order when it came but after it got here I find out that I didn't need it .and I customer service and talk to Adoifol about returning it and he was very helpful, I will always use buy auto parts when I need a part, THANK. "

"I would like to compliment Cody and the team at BuyAuto. The air conditioner compressor was shipped and received before I expected it to be there. Cody demonstrated politeness with me and professionalism in dealing with my situation. I would do business with them again in the future when the need arises. "

"Parts were as advertised, NEW, and were rcvd quickly!!! However, My attempts to get answers via e-mail (3 attempts) were not answered.

Overall a VERY GOOD value/experience!

"Best place to get ac parts and cheapest also.
Parts fit like oem parts. People knew their job and parts.
CS is very kind,healpful,and just very nice people. My truck now has cold ac again. Thankyou discountacparts I will return again and will tell anyone I know meeding ac parts to find you!
Fast shipping free you cannot beat that#!!!

"I am very happy with the speed in which my order arrived. the free shipping was great. I usually do not purchase things over the internet. because it is hard to return a item if it is wrong. I orderd my AC compressor but accidentally mixed up what size V-8 i had and need my AC compressor fixed I want to exchange the wrong one for the right one. please assist

"Completely dishonest with no customer satisfaction what-so-every. Should not be allowed to do business at all. Order compressor by number. Exact picture not available. Sent me a new one with no manifold which I need. Did not make me aware of this. Want more MONEY UP FRONT to send another. They do not seem concerned they screwed up by not telling me " out of Stock so I could buy elsewhere. To take off and put back on, have car disabled to pay difference now and THEN they will send another. VERY POOR BUSINESS ETHICS Will file complaint. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED. No pride in company or customer relations."

"I placed in order with the salesman on 6-15-2015 and after expressing to him the urgency of having the part delivered to me by friday, He stated that will be no problem as long as the order was placed by 4:30 pst he will make sure it goes out that day and I would receive a tracking number the next day, When I did not see the tracking number the next day I called and was told the Order had not shipped and the sales person who took the order was new,The person who spoke to me was very non-chalant about the hold matter as if it was an irritant to him and he just didn't want to be bothered with it. I will never order from this company again i don't care how low there prices are, consider yourself forewarned."

"I had great customer service from a gentleman named Russell. I also received quick shipping. Most of all, the prices are the best. Thanks for all you do!! "

"Great company, never had any problems at all and the people answering the phones are very knowledgeable about a.c. We. Eyed more companies like this on, my sales person name Arrion. Was great."

"I just installed the A/C compressor.It's for my daughter's car and of course,with it being a Sunday and a relative's car,everything that could go wrong did.But the new compressor works great.The pressures in the system are perfect and there is no bearing or pump noises.I'm very satisfied with this product.Thanks ! "

"These guys are the greatest! All parts work as described and the pricing and service (prompt shipment) is top notched. I've fix 2 systems so far and everything went smoothly."

"Russell from this company helped me out a lot! I ordered an AC kit but did not end up using it and he was really efficient and professional in helping me return it. They have great prices, high quality parts and excellent customer service! "

"Russell was very helpful."

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.