Discount AC PaCoupons
  • Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"The replacement of a new A/C
compressor kit on my 2002 Saturn SL 1 went perfectly. Every item in my kit fit great.
Midas gave me a written quote of $702.00 for what I paid $365.00 at Discount AC Parts.
I could not be more grateful that I found Discount AC Parts. I shopped a lot locally as well as on the I internet, which is how I found Discount AC Parts.
I've already told my daughter, as her compressor just went out on her Acura.
Thanks a bunch for saving me at least $337.00.

"Top notch! Excellent customer service; they did all the research, answering every question I had!"

"First time order - excellent experience! Called and spoke with a rep who knew his stuff cold (no pun intended). Bought compressor for my '07 Civic Si Sedan. Runs great!"

"1st time buying parts on line. A little concerned. Everything turned out wonderfully. On time. Correct order. All good so far."

"I purchased an AC compressor and filter/dryer. The price was great, it fit perfect, it seems to work fine, but they didn't give me any gaskets or o-rings. Yes car repairs are frustrating enough as it is but who remembers before hand to buy orings? Well great buy anyway keep up the good work. "

"The A/C compressor for my Saab arrived quickly and was installed by Firestone. The price was excellent and the part is working well. Thanks!"

"WOW! Just wow!!
I needed an AC condenser for my 2011 Juke.
Dealer wanted over $500
Other websites averaged around $350
But Discount AC Parts charged $165 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!
Sales rep Drew is currently looking for the closest distribution center to me so I can get it as fast as possible.
Im just blown away with these guys... Just stellar!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A+++++++++++++++++

"Delivery of the parts was faster than expected and the parts were exactly what was required to get my AC up and running. This is my second order from them and both experiences were flawless."

"Thanks for helping my husband and I pick out the correct part that we need for our RV in a professional and timely manner. We really appreciate all of your help."

"Exceeded expectations in expediting delivery and price."

"I recommend Discount AC Parts 100% the process from selecting the parts online to the delivery its top of the charts. i had a question and use the online chat services and this person ( DANIELLE ) was very profesional and excellent taking the time to explain every detail of the part i bought. no hassle, no negative answer. I have 2 other cars that need AC parts and i will definitely will buy them from Discount AC Parts. "

"Their customer service was very professional and based in the US! We received our products in a very timely fashion, and they worked great. My husband's car is now running good as new. "

"right on top of things. right parts or make it right.good experience everytime i have used them "

"Very good service very honest with there information on the
suitably of the parts to make sure parts are the wright parts
and not just post them to there customers and hope. Well done .

Regards Manuel Zammit. AUST

"Dan was a great help on explaining the return process and sending me the label needed to return the part that I did not need after all. I appreciate his courteous and professional manner through this process. Great experience working with him on this matter. Thanks again and when I need another part I will definitely call again. I would recommend this company to my friends and family."

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.