Stores > Discount AC Parts

• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-05-04

"Excellent service and very polite Customer Service.

2016-04-14

Under promise Over perform

"The part arrived one day earlier than advertised. It was a perfect match for the old part; in other words it fit! The first time even!!. The price was competitive, free shipping and customer service was top draw. It isn't often you find a parts store guy that will admit when he doesn't know and will take the time to research your question but that is how I was treated at Discount AC Parts."

This review was modified by BrentDalley on April 14 2016 06:34:55 AM

2016-03-24

Good Stuff!

"Great price and high quality parts. Everything fit the truck good with no problems."

2016-02-20

well done

"everything went well, Thank you for your quick services..."

2016-02-18

Civic fixed with your help.

"I ordered the part I thought that I needed and after I completed the order received an email that I needed a new filter also to have the warranty. I ordered that part and received my parts the next day. They were awesome. We did need the additional part and wouldn't have known it if it wasn't for their email. I really appreciate their help. Highly recommend them."

This review was modified by Lelandj on February 18 2016 06:48:10 AM

2016-02-13

Impeccable service

"Ordered the Denso compressor kit. The customer service was very informative and helpful. Once the order was processed which only took a few minutes, an invoice with tracking was emailed over. The entire process was quick and simple. Item arrived before schedule. Highly recommended. "

2016-02-04

GREAT SERVICE!!!

"My first experience with Discount Auto parts was nothing but great. Francisco was super to deal with He made the transaction painless. Thank you....Tony R"

This review was modified by pictouracer on February 04 2016 02:32:35 PM

2015-12-22

"I ordered a condenser for my 2003 Eclipse. The ordering was easy and shipping was fast. The condenser (Part 60-60014 ND) arrived and was is excellent condition. When I attempted to install, it was not the correct size. It was too wide and would not fit into the frame. I measured it and compared it to the original condenser. The one from Discount AC Parts was 3/8 of an inch too wide. It would not fit between the frame and as such I could not install it. I called Discount AC and experienced one of the most difficult people I ever had dealing with from an auto parts company. I explained the problem. He had ME verify the make and model of my vehicle. He told me I had the correct part. I explained to him again the problem. He refused to accept that what I was telling him was correct - that Part 60-60014 ND is not correct for a 2003 Eclipse. He then told me to research the OEM part number and call him back! WHAT? I have to research a part number and call him back???? Well, I did. I called and gave him the OEM number. He said that the cross-reference in his data base was that Part 60-60014 ND is equivalent, as such there was nothing he could do. He refused to accept the return (even though it is advertised the company would) of the condenser without a very substantial restocking fee or for me to pay for shipping. I told him that was unacceptable since AC Discount sent the incorrect sized part. I told him I wanted to speak to a manger/supervisor. I was not connected. I took pictures of both condensers (old and new) and used a ruler in the pic to show the size difference. I then took a vid clip of the new condenser trying (unsuccessfully) trying to fit into the frame and how it was blocked. I sent these to the company back in July (2015) asking for someone to review this and take back the condenser (without financial penalty to me). Never heard back from the company! I ended having to buy a condenser from a local shop. I will NEVER do business again with Discount AC Part. Major problem. "

This review was modified by meskopp on December 22 2015 08:36:41 AM

2015-11-29

"Excellect service and product knowledge highly recommend this company for anyone looking for automotive parts A1"

2015-11-16

"James was most helpful and a courteous professional. "

This review was modified by kavmallii on November 16 2015 06:06:54 PM

2015-11-13

"The part came on time and fit perfectly. Worked great. All my email inquires were answered promptly and accurately. Needed phone help and got it from James with very little wait time. First time customer and glad I found you."

This review was modified by michielb on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-12

"Recieved in good order and on time, well packaged. I have not installed it as yet but i'm happy so far."

This review was modified by sawmancliff on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-06

"Was awesome customer service. Really understanding to my situation and the urgency to get this part ASAP "

2015-11-05

"Easy to order. Helpful staff. Quick delivery. My mechanic said correct A/C compressor sent with no issues. Good deal."

2015-10-31

"My experience with James K. was the best. He was very helpful while assisting me with my questions. He provided me with the best Customer Service. As a result, I would go to Buy Auto Parts, each and every time that I need a part, first, instead of any other Parts source.
Buy Auto parts has a great Customer Service Representative in James K. Many Thanks for the assistance!

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.