Discount AC PaCoupons

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

"this is a good company to buy from for A/C parts from they went
out of there way to try to find an A/C compressor the one sent turned out not to fit even though all listing showed that it was the
right part from many sources , was offered a full refund my rep.
was Cole and was most helpful
thanks
Richard S in NY.

"ZACH WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL IN HELPING ME PLACE MY ORDER PURCHASE."

"The sales Rep was really friendly and helpful. My only compaint is that he would not hand deliever my part and install it. :)"

"AC compressor quit after 2 days. This company won't stand behind their products--stock answer is "bad install" even when we know the AC compressor and repair kit was installed correctly. Clearly a defective compressor. Don't buy from them and waste your money!!!"

"The AC parts arrived quickly and gave the mechanic installing them all of the parts needed, except the freon. The price was at least $100 less than he could have bought the same parts for my car.

Great packaging, quality low cost parts and speedy shipping. This deal was outstanding.

"I ordered all the parts I needed for my Geo Prism. Will helped me and was really helpful. I look forward to ordering again."

"I had brilliant CUSOMER SERVICE from Will. Thanks"

"ORDERED A COMPRESSOR TOOK OLD ONE OUT SYSTEM WAS FULL OF METAL.OWNER DID NOT WANT TO PUT THAT MUCH MONEY IN TI. CALLED AARON HE SAID WE WILL TAKE IT BACK NO PROBLEM WILL E MAIL A RETURN. THANS AARON GREAT SERVICE. TO BAD WE COULD NOT GET THE JOB.TGIF."

"Excellent support i have made couple of purchases with you and everything correct, also the support by E-mail and by phone was excellent, keep the excellent support."

"Received the AC compressor promptly and it is made in Japan. I assume it is OEM like they said but I haven't taken the old one off to confirm. Looks good! Service was very good. Good price.
Greg was the rep who handled the order.

"Service rep, Russell, shown excellent customer services thank you."

"Ordered a Dodge A/C comp
Got a e-mail part wasn't available
More expensive was and promised a dryer for free
Dryer was not sent
$55 part not sent
called got a $20 credit...WOW

"I recently had a problem with the new compressor I ordered from Discount AC Parts. I talked with customer service rep Justin and then with supervisor Josh. Both met my expectations with their excellent customer service. I have received my new compressor in a timely manner and even got free return shipping. I have not installed the new parts yet because I am waiting on my service guy. I am mostly impressed because they dealt with my problem and backed up their product. Be sure you read all warranty work before you install a new AC compressor this may save you issues down the road. "

"Once again they did an outstanding job of getting the part we needed and has sent it out to arrive here today, so the repair job can be completed.

Thanks again.

We never received a report from UPS with a tracking number.

"Thanks for the good and fast service. The parts were installed and all works fine."

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.