Discount AC PaCoupons

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"Re: 5 Stars for Extraordinary Value from BuyAutoParts.com, including Free Shipping & Customer Service from Dan.

Upon inspection after free delivery and professional packaging along with installation instructions, I highly recommend and looking forward in purchasing all of my parts from BuyAutoParts.com, based on my experience on 9/22/14 when I purchased for $179 - a high quality remanufactured Bosch Alternator for my 2001 BMW M5 (Order Number 824569).

" The price on parts is right, I just replaced a full AC system on another vehicle with OEM parts from the dealer costing over $1,200. Discount AC Parts were about half the cost or lower. I ordered an Air Conditioner kit (includes compressor) and Condenser for a 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid. I tried to order online and even though the website says they accept American Express, my order would not process. So I called Customer Service who still could not get the AMEX charge to go through, so I had to put it on a Visa card. I was not going to order the condenser as the mechanic did not ask for that, but the CSR highly recommended it and so I did. All were shipped timely and installed EXCEPT the condenser which was for the NON-Hybrid model. Even though the invoice specifically states the VIN and "2006 Ford Escape 2.3L Hybrid Engine A/C Condenser", the wrong part was shipped. I just got off the phone with Customer Service, who verified that the part in their system and on my invoice are supposed to be the right part (perhaps a cataloging issue). That said, my mechanic says it is not. The CSR would have liked to talk with the mechanic for more information, but the mechanic is not available (I applaud them for that, they are trying to get it rectified). Due to remote location, I am unable to get the part back to the shipping state for another month. But Discount AC has agreed to extend the "ship back" to accomodate my circumstances and is emailing a return authorization and adjusting the charge to my credit card as I write this. This is customer service at its finest. I look forward to buying from them in the future."

"Dan at discount AC Was so help full when I was placing my order. he made sure I was getting the correct parts and was very helpful. When the parts arrived the parts were just as described and Im so happy with my purchase. Thank you for all the help with my purchase
Kevin

"very fast shipping and good service"

"I recently purchased a set of coil packs and realized when no got them they weren't the right ones this was my error so I contacted the company and got intouch with Dan. He was nice enough to help me with the return process an any other questions or concerns to resolve my mess up. Deffintently doing business again in the future. "

"Received parts in a timely matter. I have not installed them yet. I will be back after they are installed"

"Customer Service called and we resolved issue"

"I was treated well by Aaron and the sales guys. Very professional."

"Awesome place to do business with, I look forward to buying A/C parts from them in the future. Their sales team and customer service people are very friendly and helpful. If your looking for quality parts and you want to save money this is the place for you."

"I was told by a local repair shop I needed a new AC compressor. The guys at BuyAutoParts were fantastic is ensuring I got the exact part I needed at a fantastic price. Later, when a second opinion by my local dealer said the AC compressor was not the problem and not needed, Dan was great in helping me return the item to them. Super people. Will definitely keep their web site on file for my future auto parts needs."

JMarko's Avatar
Mount Morris, Mi.

"Dan helped me out when I called to get the info for returning the fuel pump I purchased. It turns out, I needed a different pump and Dan was very helpful in sending me all the info i needed to do so. Thank you for your help!"

"The customer service was great! Speaking with Dan was very easy, he was very knowledgeable about my order, and the service was fast and to the point. Excellent service! A++"

"Addison was wonderful. My AC went out in 95 degree weather in Miami and I was left to walk endless brutally hot streets. Addison set everything up so I could get all the parts I needed delivered within three days at a price I could afford. "

"I worked with Aaron to remedy my A/c compressor fitment problems. Aaron is very helpful and communicative. I would definitely do bushiness with him again and recommend Discount AC Parts to friends"

"I purchased a headlamp for my car online. Website was very user friendly and I received my shipment within a week. After I received the item, I realized I had made a mistake and had ordered the wrong part. I immediately called the toll free number and spoke with Dan. He was very helpful and was able to waive the restocking fee as I was going to be ordering the correct part. I would absolutely recommend Discount AC Parts. Dan was very courteous and knowledgable."

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.