Stores > Discount AC Parts

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount AC Parts by clicking a star below.
2017-07-22

terrible company - don't bother

"compressor failed within one year - impossible to get in touch with company. I now buy my a/c parts from pit stop auto parts."

2017-07-21

Works, but won't return

"To start with i'll say the parts work, i do have ac again. There statement of fastest shipping on the net is an absolute joke! Took 2 weeks to get from Texas to to me in FL. Condensor arrived first, fins on top and bottom where all smashed in from poor packaging. Condensor also doesn't fit a 1990 bronco as stated, completly different than original. Bottom bolts don't line up at all, had to drill new holes and rig up to get it in. Got about 10 of the same email all with the same tracking number all for the condensor. Called to find out about the rest of the kit, waited on hold for an hour. Guy refused to give me tracking number, would only tell me it will be there friday (it's tuesday). Friday comes get home from work at 6pm, no package! Call again, on hold for an hour and 45 mins. Guy tells me it was delivered at 5:09?? Proceeds to tell me i'm just not looking good enough for it, says he will call me as soon as he comes in in the morning saturday and if i still haven't found it he will open a lost package claim with ups. Well, it's been a week and i'm still waiting on that call!! Through my own research i found my package lying in someones driveway 5 blocks away from me with the same address number i have.SMH! On a side note the the new high and low lines come with R12 fittings on them, so you have to go buy a retro fit kit to put over them.c'mon, nobody is using R12 any more! Way to unorganized company for me, i'll buy local next time! Would have only cost me like anothe $60."

2017-06-30

Warranty process ****!

"The warranty process ****. You have to call, because they don't handle warranty claims via e-mail; and then when you do finally get your call answered, you don't get to speak to someone who can handle the exchange from beginning to end. You get transferred to another number, and then another number, where your wait time is routinely in excess of an hour. If you wait long enough, you eventually get a message that says to e-mail them. "

2017-06-29

Frustrated

"While the initial purchase and installation went well, the AC Compressor has begun to fail in less than one year. One of the reasons I purchased from this company was their stated Warrantee Policy. I have called repeatedly for more than a week and get placed onto HOLD only to get a message telling me the wait time exceeds 60 minutes. And sometimes, the call is mysteriously dropped. All I want is to exchange the AC parts without the hassle."

2017-06-28

WORST Customer Service!!!

"My compressor locked up under warranty. I have been calling every single day several times a day from the moment they open for a week now. Impossible to get them to answer the phone! I have lost count of the phone messages and e-mails I have left and sent with my contact info to please call me. Yesterday I finally recieved a reply e-mail that stated I have to call them on a warranty issue WTF lol!!! Tonight 5:55 I finally got someone in Sales to answer and the second I said I have a warrenty issue I was disconnected. I will NEVER buy from this company again!!!"

2017-03-27

I am very disappointed with their services..

"I ordered a 2009 Kia Rondo AC compressor and they sent me a universal one. I called and spoke with someone and they just told me to screw some extra holes in it and it should hit... Not true... My mechanic send they sent something totally wrong. Terrible customer service... I even have to pay for the return.. Very disappointed.. "

2017-02-20

Awesome service

"I needed a new AC compressor and accessories for my 98 VW. The parts came as expected and work great. Excellent pricing. No more hot summer driving for me!!

Thank you!!

2017-01-20

Easy peasy

"I've had a great experience with discount AC parts. There was a little mix up with a sensor I purchased from them, but a return label was promptly issued and the corrected item is in the process of being shipped. Their staff is friendly, knowledgable and personable, and a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them due to their experitse and prompt courteous service."

2016-12-29

inferior products, third world country like customer service,no return option

"Purchased an A/C compressor on 10/28/2016 for our ford f-250, had it installed by a mechanic on December, within 2 days the pulley started to wobble and the clutch assembly completely fell off ( no kidding), contacted the seller through ebay, they took their time for the 60 days to come up so we can not any longer leave a negative feed back and then denied our return "

2016-12-23

Excellent AC Parts

"High quality products, excellent price and shipping."

2016-10-07

Excellent Customer Service

"I bought an AC compressor from them. But I ordered the wrong part; then I returned it and they help me get the right one. When I went to the mechanic with the new compressor; it happened that it was something else wrong with my AC; so I returned the compressor again. I called and they gave me no hassle to return the product again and gave a refund with no questions asked.

Thank you so much.

Nicole

2016-09-09

Super fast delivery to Swizerland !!!

"Hello,
I have order a new Compressor for my 380 SL 1985 the 25 august and after an email from Jake
Asking some précision about the VIN code he send me the part the 29th. and I receive it the 3 september and the 5 th. My car Was "on the Road again" and fresh like never...
Do not hésitate to order parts with this valuable Cie.
Thank you.
P.S. : I save 1200 $. !!!!!!!!!

Bonjour,
J'ai commandé un compresseur (gaz R134A) pour ma 380 SL 1985 le 25 août , après un mail de Jake s'inquiétant de la compatibilité pour une voiture européenne il m'a envoyé la pièce le 29 août et je l'ai reçue le 3 septembre et le 5 ma voiture était " on the Road again" et fraîche comme jamais.
Merci et n'hésitez pas à commander vos pieces à cette bonne Cie.
P.S. J'ai économiser 1200 $

2016-08-05

Tahoed

"First time using site so far so good."

2016-07-28

Awesome

"Great customer service. I ordered the wrong part and I called customer service and they were really helpful. They made sure I had the correct part. Sent me emails with pictures to help me identify my part!!! "

2016-07-20

Good AC again!

"I am well pleased with my purchase. All the items described in the kit were as stated on line. I saved several hundred dollars in making this choice. Highly recommended!"

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.