Store Information Store Info
Discount AC Pa Coupons
  • Rating 9.10/10 1,045 reviews

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
    Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Discount AC Parts contact information

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

All 1,048 Customer Reviews

"Wonderful experience! Would definitely order from them again! Ordered a part, but turns out it I didn't need the that part. Don was awesome, and went out of his way to make sure I could be refunded. Thanks buyautoparts.com!!"

"Received parts quickly and had great service. Repaired my A/C just in time for the summer. Thank you.

JW

"Toby was friggin awesome! The website was slow so I called and talked with Toby who set me up with everything I needed... when I needed it... at a great discount! Oh... it just showed up! wow..."

"Disappointed in making purchase due to paying for installation twice at a mechanic after being sent an defective part. Will never buy from a unreliable site again because I wasn't aware this purchase is only useful for a mechanic becuase at least they only lose out on time and not money too."

"Great service, great price"

"I just ordered my a/c parts. Salesman was very knowledgeable, helpful, and extremely informative offering me tips once I take the parts to have them installed. Pricing was excellent. Can't say yet if the parts are going to work as planned But the sales experience was great. Would recommend using this site."

"great customer service! associates were very knowledgeable and helped me not only get the right AC compressor for my audi, but replaced my broken one i purchased last year for my wives car. they have best prices i could find and good warranty program. its good to see that there are still car parts companies out there that have employees, passionate about cars. i am definitely going here first for all my ac needs. "

"Never ordered auto parts online, but there prices seemed a little to good to be true. So I figured I would give them a shot. Shipping was extremely fast, parts were dead on perfect fit and worked great. I did have a question and spoke to Aaron. He was very helpful and got my questions answered. I will be shopping here again."

"I was very impressed with the professionalism of Cole when I spoke with him concerning my return. He was very informative on the process. The delivery was prompt as well and the price was unbeatable. I will choose in the future if the need arises to use Discount AC Parts. I would also feel confident in referring a family or friend."

"Very disappointed. Oil had completely leaked out of the bottle in shipping, My highly rated a/c repair facility had to weld an extension tube onto the drier as it was incorrect, costing me additional money and the expansion valve was incorrect. Emailed numerous times and tried calling without success. The support person was very argumentative and acted like he was doing me a favor even though parts were wrong! Big mistake ordering from this company! "

"What great service. Received parts in Australia 4 days after ordering. Unbelievable service. Congratulation Discount AC Parts Team.

Thank you TEAM and a special thanks to Toby

Warren.

"Great website, fast free shipping, and parts as expected. Excellent install info as well. Great Job!"

"Very satisfied with order from Discount AC Parts. Order was exactly as described from listing. Parts were shipped very promptly. Will highly recommend to others. "

"Excellent!! Exact fit. Fast Shipping. Superior customer service. Fair price"

"Had a problem with a part, they replaced it without a problem. Very happy with the business and will definitely be a return customer! Thanks everyone"