• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

"So far I have had nothing but a good experience with the product. I got it installed by a mechanic and it is cooling great! I hope it stays that way. The product came fast and everything I ordered was there and easy. Thanks so much!"

"Got a complete AC kit for my 05 DODGE grand caravan . Kit # 60-81274-RK . "

"I had ordered an AC compressor and drier from Discount AC Parts for less than half of what my previous mechanic was charging me. They are very helpful and my parts arrived within a couple of days. I'm glad I found them"

"2003 Nissan Frontier 2.4L COMPLETE A/C Rebuild... My order was placed over the phone and I didn't see some parts I needed on the website, I was told they have the parts I need and added those to my order. All went great until I received the invoice and noted 2 (two) extra accumulator/driers in the order... Never have seen 3 accumulator/driers on a vehicle. I called and was told to send them back for a credit, a return label was emailed and the parts returned the next morning at no cost to me. The parts arrived well packaged and undamaged, when opening all the components I noted the Evaporator Core seemed a little odd for my truck, it was the wrong part. I called and expressed my concern and was told to keep the part as well as told I would receive a full credit within four days for the mistake. WOW, I was really surprised by this since the part was $115 part that they let me keep and I had to return 2 (two) $45/each driers. I spoke with Customer Service a few times and was pleased that they are ALL AMERICAN people with good ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS!!! They were very nice and helpful with my issues and did all they could to resolve them as quickly as possible. The order was originally placed on 08/05/15, had all parts (including the wrong ones) on 08/12/15. I shipped the 2 accumulator/driers out on the morning of the 12th and called about the Evaporator Core on the 12th, still no money returned to my account as of 08/17/15 @ 0800 CST.
Will update the review as necessary. If I can...

"Outstanding company. I have completely given up on my local vendors. This company will get all of my future business. "

"MY experience was Fantastic and very helpful and affordable thanks you guys"

"The parts I ordered were shipped and arrived in very good condition as well as very quickly. I just had them installed on 8-5-15 and every thing seems to be working well. Thank you for your help.
Charles C.

"i was impressed with the aim of your company and how responsive your associates were to my needs. We will definitely stick with this company from this point forward. Cody was perfect "

"I ordered parts on Sunday night and was suprised that Monday mourning I had and email say they had shipped! Tuesday afternoon I had my parts. Then I found out I did not need some of them called and got great custmer service by Dan . Returning them was not a hassle."

"We needed our part fast and with budget. They provided both. When it turned out to be a different issue Cody (CS Rep) returned and refunded our part with no issue. Will definitely use them again."

"GREAT PRICE,EXACT FIT,EVERYTHING COMPLETE AS DESCRIBED. HAD TECH QUESTION ,SHORT WAIT TIME AND PROFESSIONALLY HANDLED MY TECH QUESTION."

"All parts work. A/C blows cold air after evac & recharge. "

"Glad I found this place on-line. Local repair shop quoted $1200.00 for a/c compressor replacement and charges the system. With discount a/c parts, I had a total of $550.00 with another garage installing and charging system! "

"had a problem with part and they made good thank you cody is the best"

"the price is excellent,the shipping time and the product well, the only bad thing is that you try to call customer service and wait time is impossible,never managed to speak to an operator,I would thoroughly recommend to discountsacparts."

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.