• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2015-07-24

"GREAT PRICE,EXACT FIT,EVERYTHING COMPLETE AS DESCRIBED. HAD TECH QUESTION ,SHORT WAIT TIME AND PROFESSIONALLY HANDLED MY TECH QUESTION."

2015-07-24

"All parts work. A/C blows cold air after evac & recharge. "

2015-07-24

"Glad I found this place on-line. Local repair shop quoted $1200.00 for a/c compressor replacement and charges the system. With discount a/c parts, I had a total of $550.00 with another garage installing and charging system! "

2015-07-21

"had a problem with part and they made good thank you cody is the best"

2015-07-20

"the price is excellent,the shipping time and the product well, the only bad thing is that you try to call customer service and wait time is impossible,never managed to speak to an operator,I would thoroughly recommend to discountsacparts."

2015-07-20

"Didn't no if I could trust this website because of all the other website that have did me wrong in the past, but I went a head and ordered my part. My part arrived right on time and everything was there. Unfortunately I didn't need it and I had to send it back. Russell was very nice and helped me return it with no problem. I will recommend this place to anyone who needs repair parts for their automobiles. I really appreciate what they did and everyone is so nice and helps you. Thanks "

2015-07-19

"All the parts arrived on time and in good shape. First time to use you guys, I will be back! Thanks"

2015-07-17

"I order a drive shaft for my bmw x3- in conversing with Scott (sales rep) he informed me that the item came with a flex disk and could get the item to me in 2 days. The drive shaft came and I did not see the flex disk. I had an appointment set with the mechanic for the Sat we at Thursday with missing items. I called the company and explained the situation. Unfortunately, Scott made an error and it did NOT come with a flex disk. They realized their oversight and Seth (customer service rep) took charge and said they would send out the part next day no charge to me and apologized for the issue. Today is Friday, the day before our appointment and the flex disk came as promised. The company did NOT have to do this. I don't judge a company upon their mistakes because making mistakes is HUMAN. I judge a company on how they overcome an issue. Seth, went above and beyond and I will now be a loyal customer based upon this experience. TRUE customer service is rare and you have proven to me that it still exists in a service industry. THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY with the ability to resolve issues and concerns, I HIGHLY recommend them for ALL of your parts needs."

2015-07-16

"Great selection of parts, very reasonable prices. The whole process was very smooth, from order to shipping. James from Customer Service was very helpful."

2015-07-16

"The staff was very helpful on the phone & Seth did an excellent job of assisting me. I wish I could say the same about my mechanic. A+ customer service"

2015-07-16

"These people were very helpful and on the ball getting my part and very friendly thanks again all my friends have your website now. Thanks Seth
Margie williams"

2015-07-15

"Unfortunately, we receive a different part that we were expecting but Seth at Discount AC Parts did everything in his power to locate the correct one. The correct part wasn't available in the end and Seth went up and beyond guiding us on the return process. Seth thank you for all your help! Jason"

2015-07-15

"Auto parts are extremely high in price. Discount AC Parts were the lowest prices around. I ordered AC parts for my minivan. It was simple and accurate. Ordering online was with ease I had no problems at all and the parts arrived quickly, with free shipping which is GREAT!!!!

Parts work great and have had no issue. I would recommend Discount AC Parts to anyone who would like to purchase parts at fair price. I loved the fact that if you call they are based out of the United States and you are always guaranteed to speak with an American. "

2015-07-13

"excellent service ,costumer service right on, I don't have to wait that long to get my answer,I will buy again from this companies "

2015-07-13

"I ordered a front hub for my wife's Ford explorer.I was very pleased with the service i got and how quick I recieved the part.Unfortunately,I didnt need the part after all,as something else wrong with the car.I called customer service and talked to a very helpful guy named Ledel who helped me return the part with no problems.Thanks! I highly recommend this web site"

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.