Discount AC PaCoupons

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"This company has several websites selling auto parts. I naïvely continued to order the same part listed from different sites and received a "not in stock" email. When I finally called this site they said I ordered a $110.00 part that I know I didn't! They told me it was already out for delivery less than 24 hours later and they'd graciously wave the restocking fee if I returned it to another location. Stuck with shipping costs to return the product and waiting on unwanted charges to be reimbursed... DONT BUY FROM THEM!"

"Discount AC saved me a lot compared to what the dealer wanted. Addison made sure I got the right part and shipped on time. Thanks!"

"Good Price, correct part, arrived quickly. Will definitely purchase here again when the time comes."

"Price was great, Service was fast and efficient."

"I ordered replacement parts for my Honda Civic, now the AC works great (probably better than it ever has). Fast shipping, which was important because I was about to take a very hot drive to Utah without AC! Genuinely happy with this service. "

"Ask for addsion he knows his stuff. Got an Ac kit from them and my mechanic wanted their phone # since this place sent everything needed. "

"Awesome prices and customer service was a breeze. "

"Great site,victor was very helpful"

"Very proffesional, friendly and lightning fast service."

"After hearing about DACP on a Forum, I needed to use there services. It was just as described, in fact even better. Their customer services is top notch, as i dealt with 3 people there are each one was as good as the the other, the last being Aaron, who was able to resolve all my situation with total professionalism and great speed. The process was a so easy as He clearly understood my need to have the pat quickly, to get my car back on the road.

DACP also have a great warranty, and their product ship with excellent packaging and quality of parts.

I would definitely recommend them, and use them again in the future.

CGW.

"Great Seller and excellent service"

"I needed a part re-built and shipped to me as soon as possible. Dan was a huge help on the phone and made all that possible for me. The part fit and arrived ahead of schedule! I look forward to using Discount AC Parts again in the future. "

"Dan in Customer Service at Discount AC Parts was fantastic. My order went super smoothly and I would definitely purchase here again. New brakes are on my 4Runner and haven't had any issues. Great prices, great service and great quality parts! Thank you Dan!"

"best prices I have found, very high quality products, Great customer service and very fast shipping. Living in Hawaii its hard to get parts you need fast and shipping from the mainland is very expensive and can take up to a month if shipped ground. Discount ac shipping prices and speed are unmatched in my opinion, a great place for your parts needs!"

"Re: 5 Stars for Extraordinary Value from BuyAutoParts.com, including Free Shipping & Customer Service from Dan.

Upon inspection after free delivery and professional packaging along with installation instructions, I highly recommend and looking forward in purchasing all of my parts from BuyAutoParts.com, based on my experience on 9/22/14 when I purchased for $179 - a high quality remanufactured Bosch Alternator for my 2001 BMW M5 (Order Number 824569).

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.