Discount AC PaCoupons

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"I worked with a man named Victor who was very helpful and took time to explain the whole process of ordering and shipping and also told me the differences in the available parts and kits. He was very professional and I will ask for him again in the future."

"Will was the best representative I have ever spoke with, thank you!"

"I'm pretty disappointed with Discount AC Parts. I ordered a new OEM compressor for my Acura TL, and had it installed at my local Honda dealer. The initial appeal of saving $300 versus dealer price seemed too good to pass up. In my case this ended up being a costly mistake. The part I ordered from Disc AC Parts, turned out to be defective, and suffered a complete failure within weeks of installation. My irritation with the customer service at Disc AC Parts stems from their unwillingness to extend their warranty to cover the new replacement compressor that they sent me. I now have zero coverage in the case that Disc AC Parts sent me another defective compressor. This whole episode has cost me an additional $500 including diagnosis and install of the new part at Honda. Had I gone with Honda parts from get-go, all service, repair/replacement and install for defective parts would have been covered. Instead, I was on the hook for it because I brought in my own part. This is the risk I took by trying to save a few bucks! What I don't understand however, is how/why Disc AC Parts will not offer a warranty to cover the replacement. Please stand by the quality of the goods you are selling! This is bad customer service, because if put in this position again I will always just go with the dealer parts so that any potential problems that arise are hassle free. "

"Don't buy anything from this company. Bought an ac compressor for my jeep and
had it professionally installed. The part funtioned properly for a total of 4 miles before the compressor clutch locked up, destroying the brand new compressor along with my serpentine belt. I don't even want to return the.part for a new.one because I don't trust these guys at all. I noticed the website says they manufacture their own parts so I questioned a representative a bit about their manfacturing process and he told me they do NOT in fact make their own.parts, rather they are all imported. I would honestly rather cut my losses with this company than risk exchanging the compressor for another lemon.

"You guy's are awesome! All the parts fit perfect and was shipped quickly my A/C is ice cold again."

"couldn't be happier !!!"

"part order #783614 was ordered 7/10/14, was incorrect part as viewed on internet picture, this is your part. Item was not excepted and returned to sender. Part order #784515 was ordered on 7/12/14, received on 7/18/14, installed by dealer 7/24/14, system works great, am very happy with your product. "

"this is a good company to buy from for A/C parts from they went
out of there way to try to find an A/C compressor the one sent turned out not to fit even though all listing showed that it was the
right part from many sources , was offered a full refund my rep.
was Cole and was most helpful
thanks
Richard S in NY.

"ZACH WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL IN HELPING ME PLACE MY ORDER PURCHASE."

"The sales Rep was really friendly and helpful. My only compaint is that he would not hand deliever my part and install it. :)"

"AC compressor quit after 2 days. This company won't stand behind their products--stock answer is "bad install" even when we know the AC compressor and repair kit was installed correctly. Clearly a defective compressor. Don't buy from them and waste your money!!!"

"The AC parts arrived quickly and gave the mechanic installing them all of the parts needed, except the freon. The price was at least $100 less than he could have bought the same parts for my car.

Great packaging, quality low cost parts and speedy shipping. This deal was outstanding.

"I ordered all the parts I needed for my Geo Prism. Will helped me and was really helpful. I look forward to ordering again."

"I had brilliant CUSOMER SERVICE from Will. Thanks"

"ORDERED A COMPRESSOR TOOK OLD ONE OUT SYSTEM WAS FULL OF METAL.OWNER DID NOT WANT TO PUT THAT MUCH MONEY IN TI. CALLED AARON HE SAID WE WILL TAKE IT BACK NO PROBLEM WILL E MAIL A RETURN. THANS AARON GREAT SERVICE. TO BAD WE COULD NOT GET THE JOB.TGIF."

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.