Discount AC PaCoupons
  • Discount AC Par

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I purchased an AC compressor and filter/dryer. The price was great, it fit perfect, it seems to work fine, but they didn't give me any gaskets or o-rings. Yes car repairs are frustrating enough as it is but who remembers before hand to buy orings? Well great buy anyway keep up the good work. "

"The A/C compressor for my Saab arrived quickly and was installed by Firestone. The price was excellent and the part is working well. Thanks!"

"WOW! Just wow!!
I needed an AC condenser for my 2011 Juke.
Dealer wanted over $500
Other websites averaged around $350
But Discount AC Parts charged $165 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!
Sales rep Drew is currently looking for the closest distribution center to me so I can get it as fast as possible.
Im just blown away with these guys... Just stellar!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A+++++++++++++++++

"Delivery of the parts was faster than expected and the parts were exactly what was required to get my AC up and running. This is my second order from them and both experiences were flawless."

"Thanks for helping my husband and I pick out the correct part that we need for our RV in a professional and timely manner. We really appreciate all of your help."

"Exceeded expectations in expediting delivery and price."

"I recommend Discount AC Parts 100% the process from selecting the parts online to the delivery its top of the charts. i had a question and use the online chat services and this person ( DANIELLE ) was very profesional and excellent taking the time to explain every detail of the part i bought. no hassle, no negative answer. I have 2 other cars that need AC parts and i will definitely will buy them from Discount AC Parts. "

"Their customer service was very professional and based in the US! We received our products in a very timely fashion, and they worked great. My husband's car is now running good as new. "

"right on top of things. right parts or make it right.good experience everytime i have used them "

"Very good service very honest with there information on the
suitably of the parts to make sure parts are the wright parts
and not just post them to there customers and hope. Well done .

Regards Manuel Zammit. AUST

"Dan was a great help on explaining the return process and sending me the label needed to return the part that I did not need after all. I appreciate his courteous and professional manner through this process. Great experience working with him on this matter. Thanks again and when I need another part I will definitely call again. I would recommend this company to my friends and family."

"This company has several websites selling auto parts. I naïvely continued to order the same part listed from different sites and received a "not in stock" email. When I finally called this site they said I ordered a $110.00 part that I know I didn't! They told me it was already out for delivery less than 24 hours later and they'd graciously wave the restocking fee if I returned it to another location. Stuck with shipping costs to return the product and waiting on unwanted charges to be reimbursed... DONT BUY FROM THEM!"

"Discount AC saved me a lot compared to what the dealer wanted. Addison made sure I got the right part and shipped on time. Thanks!"

"Good Price, correct part, arrived quickly. Will definitely purchase here again when the time comes."

"Price was great, Service was fast and efficient."

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.