Discount AC PaCoupons

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

"I called about sending parts back that I no longer needed. Cole helped me through the return procedure in a very timely manner. I was going to install the new parts Sunday afternoon, but Saturday the car was in an acident and totaled. I explained this to Cole and he even asked if evryone was ok. Very personal experience dealing with Cole…thanks "

"I've been looking everywhere for a compressor for my infiniti Q45 without any luck. These guys had it and for a great price. I got a brand new OEM compressor and Sergio was a great help in doing so. I will definitely come back in if need more parts."

"Excellent products and fast shipping to PR."

"The on-line order was efficient and a very fair price. The part was received intact in 3 short days. The part fit as nice as could be."

"Toby was very professional and friendly. I have not received the product yet but if it is as good as the customer service and price I have truly found my auto parts store."

"Very good service.Fast delivery and free. I would recommend them to anyone. Parts were as described."

"Polite and extremely helpful. I received the right part the first time. I will definitely return to shop here!"

"I shopped around when in need of a new compressor and drier and discount ac parts definitely had the best price. When calling to order, I spoke with Russell and he helped me get the correct parts needed with great explanations of how the the parts work. The order arrived on the exact date as estimated and I will definitely be doing business with this company again when needed."

"My experience was very helpful and I can say Im a happy customer. Dan was professional and quickly help me solve my issue. "

"discountacparts.com has been great to deal with. I have had to call in 3 times and the service reps are always nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. I don't think I was ever transferred to someone else. The a/c kit is the way to go. Cole is doing a great job.

"Parts received in a timely fashion and worked as advertised. Good prices as well."

"Great quality product for a great price! Delivery was also prompt and excellent packaging for this compressor. "

"Great site with great customer service.!"

"Great and quick services and with reasonable price."

"these guy ship faster then jimmy johns delivers
I went to track my package and it had already been deliverd
now thats customer service

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.