Stores > Discount AC Parts

• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2016-09-09

Super fast delivery to Swizerland !!!

"Hello,
I have order a new Compressor for my 380 SL 1985 the 25 august and after an email from Jake
Asking some précision about the VIN code he send me the part the 29th. and I receive it the 3 september and the 5 th. My car Was "on the Road again" and fresh like never...
Do not hésitate to order parts with this valuable Cie.
Thank you.
P.S. : I save 1200 $. !!!!!!!!!

Bonjour,
J'ai commandé un compresseur (gaz R134A) pour ma 380 SL 1985 le 25 août , après un mail de Jake s'inquiétant de la compatibilité pour une voiture européenne il m'a envoyé la pièce le 29 août et je l'ai reçue le 3 septembre et le 5 ma voiture était " on the Road again" et fraîche comme jamais.
Merci et n'hésitez pas à commander vos pieces à cette bonne Cie.
P.S. J'ai économiser 1200 $

This review was modified by Eddy56 on September 09 2016 11:36:59 PM

2016-08-05

Tahoed

"First time using site so far so good."

This review was modified by Jamg2750 on August 05 2016 04:05:09 PM

2016-07-28

Awesome

"Great customer service. I ordered the wrong part and I called customer service and they were really helpful. They made sure I had the correct part. Sent me emails with pictures to help me identify my part!!! "

2016-07-20

Good AC again!

"I am well pleased with my purchase. All the items described in the kit were as stated on line. I saved several hundred dollars in making this choice. Highly recommended!"

2016-07-18

hot Nebraska summer..

"seems everything works as promised..I am happy with the money I saved..
had a lot of trouble fitting the gauges on the fitting...third set finally worked ...other than that I;m pretty happy..

2016-07-10

AC Compressor

"AC Compressor for 2008 Honda C-RV I replace AC Compressor in two hour included recovery and recharge 134a and replace accumulator drier/ I am also recommended Discount AC Part to the all employees at my work CO."

This review was modified by PHONGLY on July 10 2016 07:08:20 PM

2016-07-07

POOR SHIPPING

"The shipment was not as described on website. Parts including AC Compressor were just thrown in box with NO packing material. NO INVOICE OR WARRANTY INCLUDED IN SHIPMENT.
None of part numbers matched original order and email invoice!!!

This review was modified by Yaggi on July 07 2016 09:07:19 AM

2016-07-06

Awesome!!!

"Parts arrived separatly but complete, the purchase process was so easy!!!"

2016-07-02

STAY COOL

"This is the 3rd AC Kit, for 3 different vehicles that I have purchased from Discount AC Parts. I received the correct parts the first time everytime. There has not been a single failure of any part purchased. I still own all three vehicles and they all provide a comfortable cool ride. I will continue to use Discount AC Parts for all my AC needs, would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends."

This review was modified by Rcb001 on July 02 2016 07:28:04 AM

2016-06-19

Great price speedy delivery

"Right part on time great price"

This review was modified by damh11 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-07

Jag Lover

"Could not fault the service provided by discount ac parts. They went to great lengths in their communication to ensure that the air conditioning parts that I needed for my X Series Jaguar purchased in Australia were a perfect match for the parts that they had available in America before dispatching the parts. Once they were certain that they would fit my car they forwarded them immediately. The freight costs were very reasonable in the circumstances and I received them in Australia within 5 business days and they were fitted to my car the next day. The air conditioning is now working perfectly. I would use them again without hesitation should they have other parts that I need for any one of my vehicles."

This review was modified by TheJaguarlover on June 07 2016 07:06:08 PM

2016-05-04

"Excellent service and very polite Customer Service.

2016-04-14

Under promise Over perform

"The part arrived one day earlier than advertised. It was a perfect match for the old part; in other words it fit! The first time even!!. The price was competitive, free shipping and customer service was top draw. It isn't often you find a parts store guy that will admit when he doesn't know and will take the time to research your question but that is how I was treated at Discount AC Parts."

This review was modified by BrentDalley on April 14 2016 06:34:55 AM

2016-03-24

Good Stuff!

"Great price and high quality parts. Everything fit the truck good with no problems."

2016-02-20

well done

"everything went well, Thank you for your quick services..."

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.