• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"make sure you do not mind having Chinese parts. They NO WHERE tell you that the UAC AC compressor (their biggest and main seller) is made in China. They spend all their time praising themselves about how other companies are fly-by-night, rebuilding or making AC parts in their Garage and that the picture they are showing you is the EXACT part you need for your car (watch that play on words ( it may be the part exactly for your vehicle but it is not necessarily the part you will get!!!) They even said my vehicle a 2002 Chev Trailblazer's Expansion device is $35.00 (little tiny plastic and mesh screen filter) where every car I have seen including my Trailblazer on other websites, this part is NO MORE THAN $5.00!!! They also Went as far as to somewhat deceptively, send my AC kit in the outside box advertising "DENSO" (Quality AC Compressors) States "THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED QUALITY AUTO PARTS DENSO" Inside of course was my MADE IN CHINA CRAP. IF THEY TOLD THE TRUTH and at least said the "AFTER MARKET" part is MADE IN CHINA THEIR SALES MAY GO DOWN AT FIRST BUT AT LEAST THEY WOULD NOT BE HIDING FACTS!!! I also realize that a China part COULD ACTUALLY OUTLAST AN AMERICAN PART BUT THE REASON THE AMERICAN ARE so much HIGHER in PRICE is because CHINA is JUNK NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SAY THEY make to our specifications etc....WHY THEN ARE THEY WAY BELOW HALF PRICE?? I would send back BUT I KNOW DISCOUNT AC PARTS WILL CHARGE 20% and I will have to pay shipping !!! So my $255 AC KIT will only give me less than $200 CREDIT (THEY WILL NOT GIVE CASH REFUND, I will still have to deal with them!!! and PAY SO MUCH MORE for a AC kit "Made in AMERICA" that is probably made in CHINA ANYWAY!!! BAD THING ABOUT A YEAR AGO I BOUGHT A AC KIT FROM DISCOUNT AC PARTS THAT I WAS REAL PLEASED WITH A DELPHI AC COMPRESSOR (STILL BLOWS COLD!!!) THIS TIME I WAS SCREWED WITH DISCOUNT AC PARTS!!! MIKE "

"Great service, quality parts and prompt shipping. This is my "go to store" for any future AC parts I may need."

"Ordered and received correct parts. Everything fit perfectly with no hassles."

"Its amazing that I can order an item for my Jag X Type from the other side of the planet quicker, easier and possibly cheaper then I can obtain here on our shores. The service, help, correspondence, speed of replies and helpfulness intimated through your text was good to experience.. Especially given you didn't make me feel like a doofus.
I appreciate all the tracking information provided as well.
Thanks again.

Andrew Maloney - Australia

"The customer service was amazing! They helped me through the process of returning my AC parts without any hesitation and I would recomend using them to anone. This was the easiest thing I have done online in a very long time!!!"

"I am proud to deal with such a USA driven company. Keep up the good words and service. Wayne Harrison "

"I´m really satisfied with yours, excellent service, my car was fixed right, any problems. Thanks."

"So far I have had nothing but a good experience with the product. I got it installed by a mechanic and it is cooling great! I hope it stays that way. The product came fast and everything I ordered was there and easy. Thanks so much!"

"Got a complete AC kit for my 05 DODGE grand caravan . Kit # 60-81274-RK . "

"I had ordered an AC compressor and drier from Discount AC Parts for less than half of what my previous mechanic was charging me. They are very helpful and my parts arrived within a couple of days. I'm glad I found them"

"2003 Nissan Frontier 2.4L COMPLETE A/C Rebuild... My order was placed over the phone and I didn't see some parts I needed on the website, I was told they have the parts I need and added those to my order. All went great until I received the invoice and noted 2 (two) extra accumulator/driers in the order... Never have seen 3 accumulator/driers on a vehicle. I called and was told to send them back for a credit, a return label was emailed and the parts returned the next morning at no cost to me. The parts arrived well packaged and undamaged, when opening all the components I noted the Evaporator Core seemed a little odd for my truck, it was the wrong part. I called and expressed my concern and was told to keep the part as well as told I would receive a full credit within four days for the mistake. WOW, I was really surprised by this since the part was $115 part that they let me keep and I had to return 2 (two) $45/each driers. I spoke with Customer Service a few times and was pleased that they are ALL AMERICAN people with good ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS!!! They were very nice and helpful with my issues and did all they could to resolve them as quickly as possible. The order was originally placed on 08/05/15, had all parts (including the wrong ones) on 08/12/15. I shipped the 2 accumulator/driers out on the morning of the 12th and called about the Evaporator Core on the 12th, still no money returned to my account as of 08/17/15 @ 0800 CST.
Will update the review as necessary. If I can...

"Outstanding company. I have completely given up on my local vendors. This company will get all of my future business. "

"MY experience was Fantastic and very helpful and affordable thanks you guys"

"The parts I ordered were shipped and arrived in very good condition as well as very quickly. I just had them installed on 8-5-15 and every thing seems to be working well. Thank you for your help.
Charles C.

"i was impressed with the aim of your company and how responsive your associates were to my needs. We will definitely stick with this company from this point forward. Cody was perfect "

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.