Discount AC PaCoupons

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Awesome place to do business with, I look forward to buying A/C parts from them in the future. Their sales team and customer service people are very friendly and helpful. If your looking for quality parts and you want to save money this is the place for you."

"I was told by a local repair shop I needed a new AC compressor. The guys at BuyAutoParts were fantastic is ensuring I got the exact part I needed at a fantastic price. Later, when a second opinion by my local dealer said the AC compressor was not the problem and not needed, Dan was great in helping me return the item to them. Super people. Will definitely keep their web site on file for my future auto parts needs."

JMarko's Avatar
Mount Morris, Mi.

"Dan helped me out when I called to get the info for returning the fuel pump I purchased. It turns out, I needed a different pump and Dan was very helpful in sending me all the info i needed to do so. Thank you for your help!"

"The customer service was great! Speaking with Dan was very easy, he was very knowledgeable about my order, and the service was fast and to the point. Excellent service! A++"

"Addison was wonderful. My AC went out in 95 degree weather in Miami and I was left to walk endless brutally hot streets. Addison set everything up so I could get all the parts I needed delivered within three days at a price I could afford. "

"I worked with Aaron to remedy my A/c compressor fitment problems. Aaron is very helpful and communicative. I would definitely do bushiness with him again and recommend Discount AC Parts to friends"

"I purchased a headlamp for my car online. Website was very user friendly and I received my shipment within a week. After I received the item, I realized I had made a mistake and had ordered the wrong part. I immediately called the toll free number and spoke with Dan. He was very helpful and was able to waive the restocking fee as I was going to be ordering the correct part. I would absolutely recommend Discount AC Parts. Dan was very courteous and knowledgable."

"I needed these parts in a hurry because I was about to leave town and had no AC in 95+ temps. Aaron was extremely helpful in selecting the right parts for my vehicle. The parts arrived on time. They have been installed and my AC is blowing cold! Thank you Aaron! You will be my go to place for parts!"

"A top notch place for your auto parts needs. Very cheap prices. Ordering process was a breeze. Quick shipping, right on time. Will be back for all my auto needs. Had to return a part because what I ordered was not what the problem was on my vehicle. Dan was very helpful and understanding for the return and made the process very easy. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much from Virginia. "

"Sent a defective compressor...when we hooked it up, it immediately blew the fuse. Tried again...immediately blew the fuse again....the unit never turned on. Company would not refund claiming the condenser/drier unit wasn't replaced simultaneously. No fluid ever traveled through the Discount AC parts compressor causing it to fail...it was shipped with a dead short. Bought a junkyard compressor and it works great...no problems. Buyer beware"

"Fantastic service. I was contacted after I placed the order to confirm details as there can be differences in Australian parts. Only 4 days from USA to me, fantastic. I will recommend this seller to everyone."

"It did go very well after clearing some of the unfounded hurdles.
Again, thanx for all your your assistance and support.

Aloha
Reuben

"Russell was extremely helpful in getting me the correct parts"

"Product, company responsiveness and delivery speed were all first class. Price was very competitive. However, I am no fan of UPS as a carrier. I routinely receive shipments from the U.S. via USPS with absolutely no additional charges. When I get shipments via UPS I am hit at the door with brokerage fees and taxes. In this case I had to pay an additional $70 over and above the shipping charges I paid to Discount AC Parts. Needless to say the company's decision to use UPS exclusively is a disincentive for future transactions."

"Highly recommend! Knowledgeable helpful and accessible on the phone. Expedited delivery options!"

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.