Stores > Discount AC Parts

• Discount AC Par Discount AC Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
2017-02-20

Awesome service

"I needed a new AC compressor and accessories for my 98 VW. The parts came as expected and work great. Excellent pricing. No more hot summer driving for me!!

Thank you!!

This review was modified by mp1974 on February 22 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-20

Easy peasy

"I've had a great experience with discount AC parts. There was a little mix up with a sensor I purchased from them, but a return label was promptly issued and the corrected item is in the process of being shipped. Their staff is friendly, knowledgable and personable, and a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend them due to their experitse and prompt courteous service."

This review was modified by Friedhelmfriedhelm.augstein on January 24 2017 12:01:14 AM

2016-12-29

inferior products, third world country like customer service,no return option

"Purchased an A/C compressor on 10/28/2016 for our ford f-250, had it installed by a mechanic on December, within 2 days the pulley started to wobble and the clutch assembly completely fell off ( no kidding), contacted the seller through ebay, they took their time for the 60 days to come up so we can not any longer leave a negative feed back and then denied our return "

This review was modified by SKYMOTORSco on December 29 2016 08:13:40 PM

2016-12-23

Excellent AC Parts

"High quality products, excellent price and shipping."

2016-10-07

Excellent Customer Service

"I bought an AC compressor from them. But I ordered the wrong part; then I returned it and they help me get the right one. When I went to the mechanic with the new compressor; it happened that it was something else wrong with my AC; so I returned the compressor again. I called and they gave me no hassle to return the product again and gave a refund with no questions asked.

Thank you so much.

Nicole

2016-09-09

Super fast delivery to Swizerland !!!

"Hello,
I have order a new Compressor for my 380 SL 1985 the 25 august and after an email from Jake
Asking some précision about the VIN code he send me the part the 29th. and I receive it the 3 september and the 5 th. My car Was "on the Road again" and fresh like never...
Do not hésitate to order parts with this valuable Cie.
Thank you.
P.S. : I save 1200 $. !!!!!!!!!

Bonjour,
J'ai commandé un compresseur (gaz R134A) pour ma 380 SL 1985 le 25 août , après un mail de Jake s'inquiétant de la compatibilité pour une voiture européenne il m'a envoyé la pièce le 29 août et je l'ai reçue le 3 septembre et le 5 ma voiture était " on the Road again" et fraîche comme jamais.
Merci et n'hésitez pas à commander vos pieces à cette bonne Cie.
P.S. J'ai économiser 1200 $

This review was modified by Eddy56 on September 09 2016 11:36:59 PM

2016-08-05

Tahoed

"First time using site so far so good."

This review was modified by Jamg2750 on August 05 2016 04:05:09 PM

2016-07-28

Awesome

"Great customer service. I ordered the wrong part and I called customer service and they were really helpful. They made sure I had the correct part. Sent me emails with pictures to help me identify my part!!! "

2016-07-20

Good AC again!

"I am well pleased with my purchase. All the items described in the kit were as stated on line. I saved several hundred dollars in making this choice. Highly recommended!"

2016-07-18

hot Nebraska summer..

"seems everything works as promised..I am happy with the money I saved..
had a lot of trouble fitting the gauges on the fitting...third set finally worked ...other than that I;m pretty happy..

2016-07-10

AC Compressor

"AC Compressor for 2008 Honda C-RV I replace AC Compressor in two hour included recovery and recharge 134a and replace accumulator drier/ I am also recommended Discount AC Part to the all employees at my work CO."

This review was modified by PHONGLY on July 10 2016 07:08:20 PM

2016-07-07

POOR SHIPPING

"The shipment was not as described on website. Parts including AC Compressor were just thrown in box with NO packing material. NO INVOICE OR WARRANTY INCLUDED IN SHIPMENT.
None of part numbers matched original order and email invoice!!!

This review was modified by Yaggi on July 07 2016 09:07:19 AM

2016-07-06

Awesome!!!

"Parts arrived separatly but complete, the purchase process was so easy!!!"

2016-07-02

STAY COOL

"This is the 3rd AC Kit, for 3 different vehicles that I have purchased from Discount AC Parts. I received the correct parts the first time everytime. There has not been a single failure of any part purchased. I still own all three vehicles and they all provide a comfortable cool ride. I will continue to use Discount AC Parts for all my AC needs, would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends."

This review was modified by Rcb001 on July 02 2016 07:28:04 AM

2016-06-19

Great price speedy delivery

"Right part on time great price"

This review was modified by damh11 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.