Discount AC PaCoupons
  • Discount AC Par

• Contact: sales@discountacparts.com
    • Phone: 800-398-3128
    • Customer Support: 800-398-3128
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I recommend Discount AC Parts 100% the process from selecting the parts online to the delivery its top of the charts. i had a question and use the online chat services and this person ( DANIELLE ) was very profesional and excellent taking the time to explain every detail of the part i bought. no hassle, no negative answer. I have 2 other cars that need AC parts and i will definitely will buy them from Discount AC Parts. "

"Their customer service was very professional and based in the US! We received our products in a very timely fashion, and they worked great. My husband's car is now running good as new. "

"right on top of things. right parts or make it right.good experience everytime i have used them "

"Very good service very honest with there information on the
suitably of the parts to make sure parts are the wright parts
and not just post them to there customers and hope. Well done .

Regards Manuel Zammit. AUST

"Dan was a great help on explaining the return process and sending me the label needed to return the part that I did not need after all. I appreciate his courteous and professional manner through this process. Great experience working with him on this matter. Thanks again and when I need another part I will definitely call again. I would recommend this company to my friends and family."

"This company has several websites selling auto parts. I naïvely continued to order the same part listed from different sites and received a "not in stock" email. When I finally called this site they said I ordered a $110.00 part that I know I didn't! They told me it was already out for delivery less than 24 hours later and they'd graciously wave the restocking fee if I returned it to another location. Stuck with shipping costs to return the product and waiting on unwanted charges to be reimbursed... DONT BUY FROM THEM!"

"Discount AC saved me a lot compared to what the dealer wanted. Addison made sure I got the right part and shipped on time. Thanks!"

"Good Price, correct part, arrived quickly. Will definitely purchase here again when the time comes."

"Price was great, Service was fast and efficient."

"I ordered replacement parts for my Honda Civic, now the AC works great (probably better than it ever has). Fast shipping, which was important because I was about to take a very hot drive to Utah without AC! Genuinely happy with this service. "

"Ask for addsion he knows his stuff. Got an Ac kit from them and my mechanic wanted their phone # since this place sent everything needed. "

"Awesome prices and customer service was a breeze. "

"Great site,victor was very helpful"

"Very proffesional, friendly and lightning fast service."

"After hearing about DACP on a Forum, I needed to use there services. It was just as described, in fact even better. Their customer services is top notch, as i dealt with 3 people there are each one was as good as the the other, the last being Aaron, who was able to resolve all my situation with total professionalism and great speed. The process was a so easy as He clearly understood my need to have the pat quickly, to get my car back on the road.

DACP also have a great warranty, and their product ship with excellent packaging and quality of parts.

I would definitely recommend them, and use them again in the future.

CGW.

Share Discount AC Parts's store rating

Discount AC Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount AC Parts is a merchant member
Discount AC Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.