"Excellent experience. Software downloaded after buy and key sent. The install was successful with key."

"Product as advertised, easy download. Very satisfied so far."

"efficient and prompt service. no problems"

"I have been DM customer for years and have only had one issue with a product key, it was resolved quickly. I would recommend them to anyone needing software quickly and at a competitive price."

"None of my computers have worked right since the download. I wish I had never done it"

"Quick and easy. Found what I needed and placed my order in just a few minutes. Received my download instructions, link and product codes a few minutes later. Will buy from again...soon.
Thanks!
Jeff

"Representative I spoke with on phone prior to making my purchase was very helpful. Purchased new operating software and had absolutely no issues downloading or installing. I will purchase here again. Thx. Guys.."

"I was very pleased with the selection of software, not to mention the exact issue I was looking for. Purchase was simple and delivery was very prompt. Will make further purchases and will recommend to others."

"I'm recommending this website to everyone I know. They saved me 50% of what Norton would've charged me to renew my subscription!!! I will be using them again next year for my renewal in the fall of 2015!!!"

"The transaction went as expected!"

"Was a little skeptical because I had never heard of Discount Mountain before. But everything was delivered as promised. I received the download and product key within 3 minutes of processing the order. I will be back..."

"I ordered Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student. This was a download. The product key was sent by email in 55 minutes - a bit longer then the 30 minutes they advertise, but still very good. The instructions and download worked just fine. The only issue was that online activation did not work, so I had to go through the telephone process to activate the software with Microsoft. That was tedious (including a 63-digit number that had to be input on the telephone keypad) but successful on the first try. Discount Mountain is substantially cheaper than almost all other sources I found, including Amazon. Their price of $87 is way below the list price of $139."

"Exceptional value, service, guidance."

"Quick delivery by email, great price, no problems."

"Very good price and service."

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.