"Digital Product worked exactly as described. Great price. Fast Service. Excellent experience."

"It was just fine, but after all, it was just an internet purchase, not an "experience." Thank you! "

"Quick down load and install."

"Good support from Adam. Would recommend to others."

"I ordered my laptop and Microsoft student package from them and they delivered. Very happy with my purchase."

"The power supply came as was promised and works very well.
Thank you!

"I received the software in 3 business days. Item was exactly as advertised."

"I like discountmountainsoftware because have very good service and good product I have very sastisfaction

"Fabulous selection, service and pricing. In over 15 years, I have yet to find a better source for software."

"Clear ordering process, quick turn-around on licensing order, and a good price. Thanks to the MOUNTAIN."

"DiscountMountain is hassle-free and the prices are good. You can get a digital download within minutes from them. They also respond to the customer service emails in a timely manner. I will buy from them again and recommend them to others."

"2 of the 3 products had to be activated via telephone call. This is annoying, however for the purchase price one can't expect everything to work perfectly."

"Received the product key promptly (within an hour of placing the order). Upgraded to Windows Pro without any issues. No issues authenticating the software."

"Easy transaction, good price and quick delivery. I had no problem with activation. This is my 2nd purchase with DMS and both have been pleasant. I like the company because there rating is high and they actually have a US address and CSRs. Thanks and I'll use you again I'm sure."

"The Product Key number is no good per Microsoft"

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.