"Thanks much, I wanted that Verizon and Year of the MS Office program. "

"It came fast and seems to be fine, I have installed but not used yet on the 2nd computer."

"Very satisfactory
I downloaded and installed with no trouble
However Microsoft keeps asking for a activation code (KEY)
each time I open office 2010.
After a couple of time I got tired of the popup and hit cancel to keep on working.
Ken

"Great price, exceptional service. Awesome experience.

"Buying my software through Discount Mountain Software was a very good experience. Other vendors said I would have to wait 24 - 48 hours before I could download my software. I needed it NOW. My system was down and time is money with my business. I paid for the product, downloaded it, installed it and was up and running the same day. I will purchase from Discount Mountain Software in the future."

"prompt download product delivery. Very reliable. Thanks,"

"It was very easy to dowload the software. I think this was a very interesting decision to buy through Discount mountain. If I have to do it again, I'll do it."

"I needed the software the same day and they provided just what I needed. They delivered avery good customer experience."

"Downloaded and setup without issues. "

"What a delight it has been in dealing with you! Thanks a million for your truly professional service. Your promptness and efficiency and gracious handling of my order have deeply impressed me. Kudos to you ... and God bless you!"

"Don't want to sound to unreal but I am 70 years old and I have never seen so many nice people in one business or other wise. They bent over backwards to help me even when it wasn't there fault. I wish I was able to shake each and every one of there hands and thank them. "

"I was very satisfied. The downloads went smoothly, and the installation of the Microsoft suite was as easy as possible.
It is not easy to get past versions of the Microsoft Office suite, but Discount Mountain made it affordable and simple. I appreciate that!

"The CD arrived quickly and safely! It was exactly as advertised and was one of the best prices we found online for Microsoft Office. I bought office home and student 2013. It came as a CD inside a paper case with the product license key on the back. It was shipped in a bubble wrap envelope with cardboard for support. I would buy from here again!"

"Glad we had an IT guru to do this! Took 6 tries to get it to load, but it's done."

"Had a tech question tech that they answered correctly and immediately. Which is great bc I'm really impatient. :-)"

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.