"Download quick, no problems. Disk burn easy."

"I first called your office a couple of days prior to my actual purchasing the product. The lady that I spoke with was just great, she gave me answers to my questions, including Microsoft license information. I will proudly pass on Discount Mountain Software to my friends and associates who are looking for Microsoft software knowing that they can rest assured it is 100% legitimate and hassle free!"

"I ordered the OEM version of Windows 7 Professional. I got the email with the download link and the Product ID within about half an hour of ordering. Will be ordering from them again."

"quick and expedient, would recommend to use again"

"I needed a copy of MS Office 2013...and this site had both the reputation and prices WAY below all others (except a couple that had no ratings). Bought the product with no issues, and the info. came to my email as promised. I had issues with the install (not their fault) and needed to talk to them twice. Both times a knowledgeable human being picked up the phone within a few rings and was able to help me. That right there is priceless...will be back."

"This latest purchase was one of several I have made from Discount Mountain in the past. I have returned because I have been totally satisfied with my purchases and their customer service when needed. I highly recommend Discount Mountain and plan on returning in the future."

"Have used them many times and the service is always prompt, prices good, and everything just works."

"Order was process quickly and installation was a breeze! Would definitely use this company again."

"thank you for good customer service."

"Received the download link and license key very quickly. Installed on both machines with no issues. Very satisfied."

"as promised, great product, fast delivery. will definitely do business with them again."

"I called before I ordered it and all my questions were answered satisfactorily. I placed the order in the evening and received a verification promptly and receive the downloaded version in hours. Loaded in about 30 seconds on Windows 8 and it is running perfectly. thank you to the team at discount mountain for awesome software prices."

"Very competitive price, fast service, excellent services"

"I was able to get my software with no difficulties. I'm very satisfied."

"easy to order from, good pricing, fast service"

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.