"The Product Key number is no good per Microsoft"

"quick and easy installation. Experience on the phone was very positive. Will do business with you again"

"Exactly what they promised, when they promised it."

"They sold us a downloadable version of Microsoft Office Home which had an unworkable software key. Apparently they had a multi-user version of the software and all the site licenses had already be installed, so what they gave us would not work. They gave us a hard time on the phone when we called to get it fixed. They "said" they will be refunding us. I am waiting."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

discountmountainsoftware.com, DiscountMountainSoftware rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and we have already provided you with a full refund. This was not a multi-user version and unfortunately the internet activation can fail. We will always recommend trying the automated phone activation when such things happen. We were able to verify with Microsoft that your product key was valid for activation. Please let us know if you have any further questions.”

"quick delivery, easy to install, worked perfectly! thanks"

"The product I ordered was delivered quickly without any problems. "

"I can't download too complicated please send disk"

"I have bought several software packages from Discount Mountain over the last couple of years. They have never disappointed me. "

"Very quick response and excellent prices."

"Order placed and fulfilled within minutes. What more do you need?"

"I was very please with customer service, I knew exactly what was going on with my order from the emails. Then I had a few more questions and Rachel was very helpful.
thanks,
grace gardner

"I love the immediate gratification of being able to download the product and use it right away."

"They only reason they get three stars is the price is right. otherwise the it would have been one star. Communication seems to be the main issue. I called spoke with the customer service, sent my PO. Found out three days later that I had to place the order on line. My online order (and agreed pricing) was cancelled by Discount Mountain Software with out a telephone call, just and email notification that the order was cancelled. I had to call to find out why, it was due to a pricing issues on there website, This was done 5:45 pm after I confirmed earlier that same day at 1:00 pm that the order was going to be shipped. Put me in a real jam with my customer who was needed them. "

"I ordered the Office 2013 update and received it by email very quickly. The instructions were easy to follow and the download was completed satisfactorily."

"Software was delivered promply and was as described. I would recommend this store and will return for additional products as needed."

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.