"I purchased the 2007 Microsoft Office Home and Student software and was very satisified with the service I received from both their website and their representative, Brian, when downloading and installing the software. Though it took a few phone calls, each call was handled in a very helpful and friendly manner until the software was completely working.
I even received an upgraded version of the software. I would highly recommend this company. Great service!!!

"Immediate response after I placed the order( First e-mail).
I purchased one year NORTON 360 for one computer for a discount price.
In the second e-mail from DMS I had the key and instructions how to do it.
Now I do have coverage from NORTON 360 for one year at almost 50% discount.
Yes I am very satisfied.

"everythings it´s ok, the order ok, shipping ok"

"They beat their own deadlines. Flawless transaction. Great customer service. I had questions, I was on hold less than 1 minute. Everything delivered as promised."

"Thankful for the helpful staff, the great price and the speedy access to download the software I purchased.

Flawless transaction.

"Great price and ease of install."

"Fast delivery, authentic product."

"Everything was processed quickly. Software and key work as it should."

"Easy to find, easy to buy."

"Purchase we quick and as advertised. Price was very good. Email with download link arrived quickly and download (while slow) was received without error. "

"Downloaded software and it works great.

David Wilson

"had trouble downloading the software. had to try several times. they finally gave me another url to try and it worked fine"

San Diego

"Realized I accidentally ordered the wrong item, and a simple phone call (that was answered promptly by a human being) was all it took to void my earlier order and put in a new order for the correct item - a refreshingly painless resolution to my own mistake!

The correct order (download-only) came via email just a short while later and I had it download, installed, registered and running fine the next morning! As Lorne Malvo would say, "Aces!"

"I recently purchased Windows 7 SP1 Upgrade (July 2014) and at first was very skeptical. I'd never purchased an OS before that was a digital download and the price was definitely low relative to other websites. I did some research; Discount Mountain has an A- rating on a scale of A+ to F with the Better Business Bureau (whereas other companies had failing grades). It didn't take very long to realize that I had made a purchase from a reputable company and that my software was a legitimate, genuine copy. I followed the directions exactly, installed Windows 7 on my Windows Vista machine, successfully activated my copy of Windows, and successfully downloaded and installed all of the current updates. My system works perfectly and I have now saved myself from having to purchase another work computer for several more years!!!"

"no fuss no worries when ordering.
received order very timely

will definitely order again

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.