"Not DMS's fault. I ordered the wrong Norton package for auto-upgrade . I ordered Norton 360 and had 360 premier.
Have not installed the DMS version yet as I have 60 days left on my current version, and I am building up courage to attempt a new install ( senior 75)
More than satisfied with the service, received everything in less than 30 minutes. Great buy and thanks

"Real quick and easy! All good!"

"My order was filled with on a few minutes and the instructions were very helpful. "

"Ordered an MS Office download late Friday afternoon, received an email receipt a few moments later, then an email with the download link and key number five minutes after that. I've dealt with Discount Mountain Software before and always been equally pleased."

"I always buy my Microsoft Software from DiscountMountainSoftware because they offer unbeatable pricing and service. I kinda want to keep it a secret. ;-)

You guys rock!

"The download was huge, but went through with no problem, and installation was successful"

"It was a pleasure to call the phone number and actually speak to someone. It was even more impressive that the person was knowledgeable about the products and was eager to help and answer all my questions. A very pleasant buying experience. "

"Delivered as promised and when there was a problem registering the product, customer service provided a quick response with a solution - thank you!"

"Very good experience. Good price -correct product - fast delivery - helpful phone people. I'm going with 5 stars."

"Great price & great service. "

"Delivered much more quickly than expected, a pleasant surprise. Easy install. No problems. Plus the price was right! "

"I spoke I believe with Brian, who was so nice. What a great company. You take customer service back to the time when it meant something. Ordered Office 2003, couldn't use, gave to my daughter. I will buy the Office 07 from you when I get the funds. So worth it. Thank you so much. Lily Palmer 619-559-9163"

"The website works well and the people did an exceptional job. The download worked exceptionally well."

"Thank you for the fast turn around!"

"I had never ordered software online before and was concerned how it would work and if it would work properly. Great experience. Fast and easy download with no problems. Up and running in just a matter of minutes. Will not hesitate again to purchase from Discount Mountain"

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.