"Placed order on the 10th, got confirmation of the order, then nothing. Checked website they suddenly aren't processing orders, and all the contact info goes to a voicemail. Sent Support email, got canned response. Then Nothing. Sent email canceling order, and verified there was no charge, not sure what happened but whatever it was not good customer service."

"Placed an order fro Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student never received my email with my license code. Can never get anyone on the phone, emails I sent have been unanswered and my credit card has been charged for the software. Avoid this seller at all cost."

"We were promised a link would be sent for the download within 30 minutes of purchase. No link sent ever. Tried to email but all email was rejected. tried to call during business hours but answering machine stated that I was calling after hours. Order cancelled with still no response. Had to stop payment with AMEX to cancel order. I will never do business with DiscountMountainSoftware again & recommend nobody else does either."

"very timely, and complete details so that you are clear on what you will be getting and setting expectations.

Great competitive pricing, and reliable receipt of goods.

I'll be back for more purchases. Cheers!

"Excellent service, excellent product! "

"I had no trouble whatsoever. I was very reluctant to buy online but everything validated and I saved about $100. On top of it all, they were out of the edition of MS Office I wanted so I was upgraded to Pro for no extra charge. I have no reason to shop anywhere else for my clients from now on. "

"My order never shipped, it's been a week since they said it was shipping but USPS says they have not received it. I called both phone numbers and I get the after hours message. There is a note on their contact page that they cannot take any orders due to technical issues, but no further data, estimates for resolution or recommendations. I can forgive a technical glitch, but I cannot forgive a complete lack of communication."

"Company located in U.S., Key delivered almost immediately and worked. Happy, Good price. What more can I ask."

"Ordered an obsolescent software item. It installed without difficulty. Very good."

"Order was successfully processed."

"I have not been able to activate the office system I purchased, so as of now, I am very unhappy. A little help to fix this problem would be appreciated."

"Thought I had a problem and they responded right away, thanks , by the way no problem , it installed fine.

"Easy and fast delivery at a great price! "

"This is by far the worst store to buy from. After I bought a downloadable version of Windows 8 Pro for $ 74.49 they sent the download without a link, so I had to call them to get the link. I installed that upgrade from windows 7 but I can't installed any updates to it, so it's worthless. I've called them plenty of times but they won't answer their phone now. What a rip off. "

"Great price, and nothing could be easier about getting the software downloaded and applying the license key."

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.