"Easy to find, easy to buy."

"Purchase we quick and as advertised. Price was very good. Email with download link arrived quickly and download (while slow) was received without error. "

"Downloaded software and it works great.

David Wilson

"had trouble downloading the software. had to try several times. they finally gave me another url to try and it worked fine"

San Diego

"Realized I accidentally ordered the wrong item, and a simple phone call (that was answered promptly by a human being) was all it took to void my earlier order and put in a new order for the correct item - a refreshingly painless resolution to my own mistake!

The correct order (download-only) came via email just a short while later and I had it download, installed, registered and running fine the next morning! As Lorne Malvo would say, "Aces!"

"I recently purchased Windows 7 SP1 Upgrade (July 2014) and at first was very skeptical. I'd never purchased an OS before that was a digital download and the price was definitely low relative to other websites. I did some research; Discount Mountain has an A- rating on a scale of A+ to F with the Better Business Bureau (whereas other companies had failing grades). It didn't take very long to realize that I had made a purchase from a reputable company and that my software was a legitimate, genuine copy. I followed the directions exactly, installed Windows 7 on my Windows Vista machine, successfully activated my copy of Windows, and successfully downloaded and installed all of the current updates. My system works perfectly and I have now saved myself from having to purchase another work computer for several more years!!!"

"no fuss no worries when ordering.
received order very timely

will definitely order again

"Supplier provided a timely response."

"I ordered a Microsoft Office 365 code to renew my yearly subscription. The code was delivered to my inbox quickly and worked without any problems. I would definitely order from them again. "

"Very happy with my purchase and shall recommend your business"

"E content was delivered quickly. Product worked as expected."

"The entire process was easy, simple, and efficient. Product was delivered as promised--on time, in good condition, and without problems. "

"No problems at all purchasing. downloading software or installing with included instructions. "

"delivered as advertised - no suprises"

"As always, fast, real fast service! "

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.