"I can't download too complicated please send disk"

"I have bought several software packages from Discount Mountain over the last couple of years. They have never disappointed me. "

"Very quick response and excellent prices."

"Order placed and fulfilled within minutes. What more do you need?"

"I was very please with customer service, I knew exactly what was going on with my order from the emails. Then I had a few more questions and Rachel was very helpful.
thanks,
grace gardner

"I love the immediate gratification of being able to download the product and use it right away."

"They only reason they get three stars is the price is right. otherwise the it would have been one star. Communication seems to be the main issue. I called spoke with the customer service, sent my PO. Found out three days later that I had to place the order on line. My online order (and agreed pricing) was cancelled by Discount Mountain Software with out a telephone call, just and email notification that the order was cancelled. I had to call to find out why, it was due to a pricing issues on there website, This was done 5:45 pm after I confirmed earlier that same day at 1:00 pm that the order was going to be shipped. Put me in a real jam with my customer who was needed them. "

"I ordered the Office 2013 update and received it by email very quickly. The instructions were easy to follow and the download was completed satisfactorily."

"Software was delivered promply and was as described. I would recommend this store and will return for additional products as needed."

"Program worked well, very happy with it. Would order it again."

"I loved that they are a local company. Go Broncos. Getting to download OEM operating systems is a great opportunity. Quick and easy. I didn't need to contact customer service but if I did I'm sure they would have responded quickly.

Thanks Guys.

"Great service, fast, install and software key worked perfectly. Had a couple of sales questions that were answered very quick. I would use this service again. John S."

"People there are easy to deal with. Product was as advertised. Would deal with again."

"My experience was flawless. Keep up the great work."

"We received the item very quickly.

Never had a problem with this company.

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.