"I ordered Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student. This was a download. The product key was sent by email in 55 minutes - a bit longer then the 30 minutes they advertise, but still very good. The instructions and download worked just fine. The only issue was that online activation did not work, so I had to go through the telephone process to activate the software with Microsoft. That was tedious (including a 63-digit number that had to be input on the telephone keypad) but successful on the first try. Discount Mountain is substantially cheaper than almost all other sources I found, including Amazon. Their price of $87 is way below the list price of $139."

"Exceptional value, service, guidance."

"Quick delivery by email, great price, no problems."

"Very good price and service."

"I have been a customer for a few years now. They have always been quick and courteous. I once mistakenly purchased a physical product thinking it was a download. Time being of the essence, I made a quick call and they offered me a solution that solved my problem. Great bunch of people that know how to treat their customers.
-RA-

"NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, "

"It was completely professional, quick and easy to do. Kudos to DiscountMountainSoftware"

"Great store! The product key for my Norton update worked perfectly. I received it within minutes of placing my order. I highly recommend this site."

"I have bought too much software in my lifetime. This was the single best transaction ever! Fast, accurate with description, exactly what I wanted, great pricing. Buying everything I can through DISCOUNT MOUNTAIN."

"I emailed them with product questions by the time they responded the price went up $10.00. When I called and asked about the price increase they said it was normal retail procedures"

"I'm just feeling my way around with new hard drive and the software from you. So far it seems good but I'll know more in a few days."

"Long time customer and VERY satisfied with the selection, savings, and delivery. GREAT DEALER."

"quick and easy process at a good price

"This is my second purchase from Discount Mountain This is the best place to come to for Windows Operating systems. Although not a fan of Windows 8.1 which is what I purchased but this Company supersedes anywhere else I have dealt with. TY Discount Mountain I am sure I will be back"

"Everyone at Discount Mountain has been very helpful over the years. I appreciate the quick turnaround for all products I have purchased. "

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.