"Great price, great service"

"I was not very satisfied with this product. "

"Instructions were clear, explain the "how to's" install the exsisting office and install 2013"

"Easy peazy lemon squeezy. Found what I needed, payed, link sent to email, installed. No problems, very smooth and a great price!"

"I am completely satisfied with every aspect of my experience with Discount Mountain Software. From initial call to completion and receiving the product everything was handled in a professional manner."

"The customer service representatives were very helpful in answering all of my questions. "

"Fast, easy, and delivered as noted."

"My order got off to a rocky start, but DMS very quickly remedied the problem and offered me a substantial upgrade. I am very happy with my experience with them."

"Swift delivery and easy to download "

"Great prices!! Very efficient!! Greatest customer support!!"

"Called to confirm that Excel 2013 would work with Office 2007. I spoke to Brian, and determined that they would not work. Brian returned the Excel, and then I ordered the Office 2013. I downloaded and installed on my 2 computers, all worked and came up with NO issues.
Brian also told me that if I had any issues to call back.

Great customer service.
Thanks

Jim

"Quick purchase, quick download. No problems or issues with my purchase. I would purchase from this site again in the future."

"The order was shipped promptl;y. Installation of software using the activation key was no problem. Absolutel efficiency on the side of the selleer. I am, however, disappointed at Micdrosoft for and their policies to sell only the product key and not including a back up disk. "

"worked perfect... great price"

"I was able to talk to customer service before buying a download of software and after my purchase, I received the download and its serial number for installation within the hour. I will definitely purchase my future software from them again. "

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.