DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain Reviews - discountmountainsoftware.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.65/10 744 reviews

DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain is a merchant member
DiscountMountainSoftware / Discount Mountain participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Probably have purchased at least 10 copies of MSO from these guys. Every single one has been a smooth transaction. A real pleasure."

"Quick delivery of download info for Windows. It was what I needed at a good price."

"Discount Mountain is the best! I have bought from them before and my experience is always a good one. They deliver exactly what is advertised, no problem. I will buy again and again. "

"Thank you
I'm happy with your products
I bought the Microsoft Office 2013 ( two times) and
1 Windows 8.
All good
Very satisfied
Tom@allstatesmailing.com
858-335-3258

"An absolutely perfect transaction...I ended up ordering a total of three Windows 7 Home Professional 32-bit downloadable operating systems. No problems receiving or installing them!"

"Arrived in time as expected."

"staff very prompt and efficient. made my order easy.More then willing to help if you have a question."

"Very nice and helpful people. I was impressed and surprised at the expeditious service.

"Quick response to my telephone call regarding update software. "

"professional, also protected my and their interest with fraud control."

"Quick service, clear descriptions of products, good prices, smooth process."

"Very Fast ... worked first time, no phone calls to help desk needed ... Good price. Product Code/Key e-mailed to me very quickly. Windows 7 is now installed, and the upgrade went surprisingly smoothly."

"This is the second time we have purchased from DiscountMountain and we will likely keep coming back for more."

"Prompt deliver, item as described."

"I had Very friendly serves very satisfied "