DiscountMagsCoupons
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

"I use DiscountMags to buy all the magazines I want to read. Their prices are excellent and I have never had a problem. The magazine usually arrives well before the start date given to you. Check around the holidays and there are always good deals. I find their website easy to use, too. I highly recommend DiscountMags."

"Great discounts, easy to use interface (UI) and information is straight-forward. I've made multiple purchases at the site because they make me want to continue to purchase magazines! "

"Excellent. Always find a great deal. Delivery has been great."

bjm

"Loved the transaction ease, discounted rate and order fulfillment. "

"I've used this site for a few years now. At first, the prices seemed way too good to be true. After I paid for my first subscription I crossed my fingers and hoped that I would actually receive the magazines, & I did! Since then I've ordered countless subscriptions for myself and as gifts and had no problems. They usually arrive faster than the estimated date. It's also one of the only "sites" whose promo emails I read, for the flash sales can be great deals (I haven't paid more than $20 for a YEAR of US WEEKLY in two years because I manage to catch the 24 hour sale!)"

"I have several magazines from Discounts Mags for my self and as gifts. Great deals. Thank you"

"THe only place to buy your magazines. They have the best prices and if you have any questions or problems they are their to help and it's painless."

Choctaw, OK

"I depend on DiscountMags for nearly all of my print subscriptions. No one beats their prices, service, and no strings attached offers. I especially appreciate all of my subscriptions being located in one place where I can make decisions regarding renewal or track subscriptions. Digital issues are not an equal replacement for print in my opinion, although I do appreciate magazines which include both. I've not encountered a more reliable or efficient source for magazines."

"I've been purchasing my magazine subscriptions from DiscountMags for almost 5 years now and they have great customer support and the best prices."

"I order all my magazines from DiscountMags, the prices are good and sometimes excellent, they offer gift giving as well as multi-year deals, The service has been great and I am happy to recommend them."

"I've been nothing but delighted with this service. The amazing amount and variety of magazines available is astonishing. Its saved me more than once with a last minute need for a hard to shop for person. My savings for a house with several teenagers, a toddler and myself is mind boggling. I always check here first when looking to subscribe to magazines of any kind, and I tell everyone to check it and have yet to find a lower price anywhere. Thank you for such a wonderful service. I look forward to many more years of delightful satisfaction. "

"I've completed many orders with this company, and have nothing but good experiences. By far the best pricing I've found, all orders arrive, nothing annoying ( auto-renew, etc.) and the company even flagged and refunded a duplicate renewal I'd made by mistake. Better service than high-priced options at 1/4th the price. OASIS OF EXCELLENCE. Do not be afraid."

"Wonderful place to shop for Magazine subscriptions. I love the price and the speediness of the ordering system."

"I've ordered 10 magazines from this company and had great results. It has been problem-free. The magazines are great. "

"I`ve been a customer for couple of years now, get tons of magazines on great prices. Their customer service is amazing. I highly recommend taking advantage of their service, absolutely awesome!!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.