Stores > DiscountMags

• DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

2017-02-22

Great customer service!

"I would like to thank DiscountMags personnel at the customer services division for their excellent support. Your customer support representative, Karina took care of all my queries in a jiffy. She has a caring approach and she is a true professional. Great service makes your customers feel that you care about developing a long-term relationship that means more than just making a sale. I couldn’t have been more pleased. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by sazamon on February 24 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-17

Fast customer service !!!

"thank you Lucy, I had some questions about my subscription and was given a quick response with the info I needed. Thanks for the service, Lucy!!!"

This review was modified by alivtoklahoma on February 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-16

Lovely Lucy!

"Thank you Lucy, for giving me such GREAT customer service!! You should get a gold star!
I appreciate your getting back to me so promptly!! Cheers, Jan

This review was modified by jmangan-52458 on February 21 2017 12:00:34 AM

2017-02-15

Great prices and amazing customer service!!

"I have received 3 subscriptions from discount mag and I could not be happier. One of my magazines was a little late to start. When I contacted the Customer Support email service John was awesome at helping me. He was kind and got me very efficient information from the magazine company itself and communicated it all to me quickly. I would suggest discount magazine to ANYONE seeking a good price for magazine subscriptions. I could not imagine ordering a subscription directly from any magazine company again. "

This review was modified by v_price on February 17 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-14

Great Service!

"I had an issue which was handled quickly by customer service rep Lucy. This is a great place to purchase magazines."

This review was modified by dames49 on February 16 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-02-08

Failed to change my address and will not refund my money

"Do not deal with DiscountMags. I ordered a rather expensive periodical ($80/year) and ended up missing out on nearly 1/2 of my subscription because DiscountMags failed to update my mailing address when I requested that it be updated. When I contacted them about the problem, they finally updated my address but they would not refund half my subscription nor would they extend it for the amount of time that they had failed to deliver my magazine. I would strongly recommend against ordering through DiscountMags as they seem completely unconcerned with providing their customers with the products they pay for. "

This review was modified by rockymtgal on February 10 2017 01:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi there - I'm sorry about the recent issue you had with us. We have reached out to the publisher to see if we can get this extended for you. We will be in touch soon!”

2017-02-06

CREDIT CARD ACTIVE?

"HAD QUESTION ABOUT RENEWAL OF PEOPLE MAGAZINE ,WITH CREDIT CARD THAT WAS ON FILE FROM PRIOR YEAR. ENDED UP DOING E-MAIL WITH LUCY AT CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY HELP FULL AND RESPONDED V ERY FAST. PLEASE DOING BUSINESS WITH"

This review was modified by ffrohman1 on February 08 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-02-04

thank you, i just ordered 3 years of usweekly at the best price online, and because u were so nice and
quick to respond with the info i needed i also ordered my star magazine from
you guys for 3 yrs. so thanks for the great deals and service!!

This review was modified by FruGal. on February 07 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-03

Nobody Does It Better Than DIiscountMags!

"I have always loved reading magazines. Four years as ago my many subscriptions ran out, I did not renew them. Sadly, magazine subscriptions were one of the luxuries I could no longer afford given the price of subscriptions.

Several months ago I came across a DiscountMags offer on line and decided to check out their website. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the give-away prices and the enormous inventory of publications.. Even better are their numerous subscription sales when many of the most popular magazines are offered at annual rates that amount to pennies per edition.

Also, their website makes it easy as pie to send a gift subscription (with a gift tag, no less) or pay for an order.

Lastly and perhaps most important, I was seriously impressed by their Customer Service staff's prompt and cordial response to a question about a time sensitive issue I had forwarded by email.

Hence, "Nobody does it better!"

This review was modified by landuse on February 14 2017 07:42:28 AM

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi there - thank you so much for the feedback! We're so glad you had such a great experience with us! ”

2017-01-26

Amazing Pricing and Great Customer Service

"I have set-up several magazine subscriptions through sales on DiscountMags. They have all been delivered as promised. Recently I ordered a 3 year run of "The Atlantic" which did not start showing up when promised. I worked with Lucy at the site. She tracked down my order, contacted the publisher and was willing to issue me a refund due to my wait. Thankfully, the publisher decided to honor the original deal. But, I was glad to work with support that made sure what was promised was made right. "

This review was modified by SuperGoodTime on January 31 2017 12:00:42 AM

Easy to order

"That was fast, eas and cheap.
Not that that's a good description for everything in life.....

This review was modified by pamperedchefangie on January 27 2017 09:00:03 AM

Love my Mags!!

"Easy, breezy! I love that I am under no obligation to keep ordering a magazine & that I can cancel at any time. Lots to choose from & the prices are fair~"

This review was modified by hhstash on February 14 2017 07:42:41 AM

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi there - we're so glad to hear that you are happy with DiscountMags! Thanks for letting us know! ”

DiscountMags Rocks!!!

"DiscountMags is a great place to get my magazines. Fast, reliable service. Prices are unbeatable."

This review was modified by joni_blackburn on January 27 2017 08:45:02 AM

Happy wife, happy life

"Quick and simple. Just in time for my wife's birthday."

This review was modified by david0550 on February 14 2017 07:43:47 AM

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi - what a great gift! Thanks for letting us know! We're glad we could help! ”

Love Discount Magazines

"Great products at great prices. Service is awesome!!"

This review was modified by slm807 on January 27 2017 08:30:02 AM

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.