• DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

"I've gotten such great deals through DiscountMags that it's amazing! Their customer service is outstanding, and I've never had an issue receiving anything I've ordered or changing my address after moving across the state. I recommend them to everyone with all kinds of magazine interests."

"Best prices on magazines bar none. Moreover, their selection is huge and their website is a breeze to navigate. I love getting the special offers in my inbox that are tailor made to my interests. "

"Discountmags.com is such a great website. It has sincerely benefited my life. "

"I like to order from DiscountMags.com because the prices are extremely reasonable, their sale prices are even better and I don't have to worry about auto renewal because they don't do that. They are the best!"

"I have not received my Real Simple as yet but I did receive my pPeople last Saturday. I was very pleased with the process especially the super fast ordering and delivery."

"Great company. Excellent selection of magazines and exceptional pricing. I stop here first when I want to subscribe to any magazine."

"I love this company. I have been able to get my favorite magazines at a great price. i also added a couple more because of the great prices. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thanks for you great service and my magazines came quickly."

"Great prices and no surprises - give them a try, their rates are awesome!"

"I got very tired of overpriced magazine subscriptions and automatic renewals and trying to cancel them. Stumbled across DiscountMags and eventually switched all my subscriptions (and those of my wife!) to them because of two very big points: they have the best prices and they never automatically renew. What more can you ask for? I have all my subscriptions in one place on the website and I can renew or cancel at any time. Glad to have found DiscountMags!"

"Poor service ....buyer beware ! I ordered a magazine on 03/31 and had to check on it today. DM immediately blamed the publisher and demanded another 4 weeks before issue would start. CANCELLED !! Magazines are a dying publication and DM helps put them to bed quickly with no follow up and nothing more than excuses for long delay. Didn't have an issue holding and keeping my $$$ however. "

"I've enjoyed the magazines purchased from DiscountMags, and even gave some as gifts to family members. The prices are great on their promotional magazines, the rest of the magazines are decently discounted, too. The selection is fairly limited (for me), but they have choices from a variety of categories. It's nice that I can search for a magazine name, too.

I've ordered some magazines with a one year subscription, and others with multiple years. No reoccurring subscription makes it easy for me - I don't have to try to remember to cancel before it auto renews.

"I have been using this website for 2 years. It is so far the cheapest magazines website i can find. No auto renewal as well. Recommended."

"I've ordered a couple magazines and it's worked out perfectly. I can't believe the prices. "

"I use DiscountMags to buy all the magazines I want to read. Their prices are excellent and I have never had a problem. The magazine usually arrives well before the start date given to you. Check around the holidays and there are always good deals. I find their website easy to use, too. I highly recommend DiscountMags."

"Great discounts, easy to use interface (UI) and information is straight-forward. I've made multiple purchases at the site because they make me want to continue to purchase magazines! "

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.