Stores > DiscountMags

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-02-06

The Only Place To Buy Magazines

"Searching to renew my New Yorker subscription I came across DiscountMags. I was skeptical. What was the catch? Turns out there is no catch. The deal you see is the deal you get. And the prices are great. There is no auto-renewal on your card taking you to a jacked-up rate. Once I purchased my renewal for the New Yorker I found more great deals for renewing other subscriptions. What a convenience! Now I can track all my subs in one spot and know exactly what I'm getting and for how long."

2016-02-02

Great price and nice mag!

"I love the photo mag and the price is a bonus as well!"

This review was modified by tomjacquemint on February 02 2016 05:05:29 PM

2016-01-27

"I have several subscriptions with DiscountMags, and have never had a problem with them.. "

This review was modified by SavvyShopper11 on January 27 2016 07:26:15 PM

2016-01-26

Great Value, Nice Gifts

"I have purchased multiple subscriptions, both for myself and as gifts for family and friends. They absolutely love the magazines tjeu receive each month. I love the great service, and especially the great prices, I've gotten from DiscountMags. Will continue to purchase so long as the good deals keep coming."

2016-01-25

lOVE discountmags!!

"love reading and giving the gift of reading to others and DiscountMags makes that possible"

2016-01-18

SO CHEAP!

"I bought a few magazines for myself and gave a few as gifts......much cheaper than I have seen elsewhere. I recommend that you wait for the $4.99/ subscription sale they frequently offer."

This review was modified by kmax66 on January 18 2016 11:09:53 AM

2016-01-12

Cancellation Policy is a Sham

"Ordered 2 subscriptions as part of an app promotion. Paid $60 for the two. The app benefit totaled less than $5. I then found an app that allowed me to read all magazines I wanted online for a small monthly fee so requested cancellation. I have not received even the first magazines in either subscription and offered to compensate them for the market rate cost of the virtual benefit plus any inconvenience fee. They refuse to refund any portion of my money even though I have not received any product. There was a small box I checked upon checkout. One of those "I agree to the terms and conditions". My error for not thinking it fair to cancel and only pay for the benefit received thus far. I am really not sure this is even legal of them. "

This review was modified by suveeYfoo on January 12 2016 08:07:52 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-15-2016

discountmags, DiscountMags rep has responded

“Hi there -

We are sorry about your recent experience with us! Orders receiving a virtual currency benefit, Cash Back and Loyalty Points are not eligible for a refund. At this time, since the rewards were already issued and cannot be taken back, this order is not eligible for the refund.”

2016-01-08

"amazing deals!! I've never had a problem with my magazine subscription. Just be patient because you might have ordered in the middle of the magazine month so your magazine might not be delivered right away, thats not discountmags fault though. Again you wont find better deals anywhere else."

This review was modified by venomns on January 08 2016 09:25:58 PM

2016-01-06

"I love magazines and used to stand in the supermarkets reading my fav ones, never buying because of the price. Discount Magazines has changed that and allowed me to enjoy subscriptions at home because of their incredible low pricing! I even include magazines as gifts for all my friends and relatives at Christmas. Their support and customer service are also tops. I am a big fan of Discount Magazines "

2016-01-03

"Easy to order. Good prices. Smooth payments. Contacting and dealing with customer service to update an order was not hard at all, and everything requested happened. Also have renewed subscriptions with no problems. Plus they hae a wide selection of magazines. "

This review was modified by nobody4u on January 03 2016 10:07:09 AM

2016-01-03

"DiscountMags is a great place. If there is a particular magazine that I am interested in and it is available at DiscountMags, I prefer to subscribe through this web site. The interface is clean and intuitive, can clearly see all magazines I am subscribed for, when the subscriptions started, order details, etc. They do not renew subscriptions automatically rather send you a reminder for you to do it and I like this a lot. I tend to change subscriptions slightly from year to year and do not have to keep remembering about cancelling/renewing. There are interesting picks for me in their selection of magazines and I like to look through their sales in case something new shows up. Great place!"

This review was modified by ursus101 on January 03 2016 06:42:53 AM

2016-01-02

"Prices seemed too low to be legit, but so far I've gotten everything I've ordered and they've allowed me to renew my subscriptions at the same low price. "

2016-01-01

"I love this place! They give great rates for popular magazines! Why spend more than you have to? And its often too! Thank you DiscountMags for helping me save money on my favorite magazines!"

This review was modified by stacytry on January 01 2016 09:46:11 AM

2015-12-27

"This is a great company. I had a concern about a magazine order, but I called them, and they took great care of me. I highly recommend them, and hope to use their services again. In fact I have a subscription that is good for 3 years, but with their latest discounted price, I'm tempted to extend it for another year. "

2015-12-23

"Very pleased with service, and no auto renewal at a high price."

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.