Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Great company with amazing customer service!!

"I had an issue that was quickly resolved by a wonderful customer service rep named Karina!! I've been ordering from discountmags.com for many years and love them!!

This review was modified by bbroyster on March 24 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-03-22

Very please with Karina at customer service person Karina

"I had ordered a magazine subscription and after paying for it received an email 24 hrs later that was MUCH less.
Contacted customer service by email. Their fast response from Karina there was greatly appreciated especially giving us the difference of the new price and the price we had paid and refunding it.

They have gained a new customer because of her great customer service!!!

This review was modified by tvlagt on March 24 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-03-21

Received nothing. Customer service will not reply

"I ordered an ESPN magazine subscription on Dec 4 2016, and paid $13.50 via Paypal. As of March 21 2017 I have not received anything. Tried contacting their customer service via their website, but they do not reply. Transaction is too old to dispute. Basically I threw $13.50 in the garbage. "

This review was modified by blahblahblaaaaaaaah on March 23 2017 12:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi there - I'm sorry for the delay! I do see that we were able to refund you for that order. We're sorry for the wait! We hope you order with us again in the future!”

2017-03-13

Responsive and customer oriented!

"There was some confusion with my renewal. I figured an on-line merchant such as this would be impossible to track down to resolve the issue. Boy, was I wrong! My emails were responded to in detail -- not with some generic auto response -- and the issue was resolved in a way that was far beyond what I'd expected. These folks want your business and act like it. "

This review was modified by justellen1217 on March 15 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-03-10

First Class Customer Service!

"I had an issue with duplicate magazine subscriptions. Karina immediately dealt with the issue and was in constant communication with me throughout the entire process. She made me feel like I was her only customer!! She was professional and provided me with a quick resolution!
Regards,
Jodi

This review was modified by jodihhmeals on March 14 2017 12:15:11 AM

2017-03-10

Good, better, best

"Even though my subscription got way-laid at first, I received the best customer service ever, especially from Christopher. He was responsive, timely, and an amazing advocate. I received the magazine after he got involved plus a gift certificate plus a free subscription! The whole team of customer service reps were kind and personable. I wish all businesses were like this."

This review was modified by Tryna on March 14 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-03-09

Excellent Customer Service

"When the magazine failed to update properly Lucy stayed on it until problem was corrected. You can't ask for more than that.

I am extremely pleased with both the prices offered and the service provided by Discount Magazines

This review was modified by tm89521 on March 14 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-03-06

DiscountMags - great company to purchase from

"Give props to Lucy who expeditiously resolved a customer service issue for me. Fast response and great follow-up. Discount Mags has great pricing on their magazine selection."

This review was modified by Sascher18 on March 08 2017 06:00:09 PM

2017-03-06

Great customer service

"I had some issues with 2 subscriptions. Lucy, my csr went above and beyond to help me. Great customer support and service!!"

This review was modified by Afinny on March 08 2017 04:00:09 PM

2017-03-03

Great Customer Service Followup

"Lucy helped resolve a problem with a subscription from a magazine publisher. Great communication and followup. Thanks!"

This review was modified by bvastag on March 07 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-03-03

Great customer service!

"I had an issue with one of my orders and Karina helped me immediately. The follow up was prompt and I got my issue resolved even better than I had hoped!! Thank you!"

This review was modified by jolene_gardner on March 07 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-25

Clueless Consumer!

"I have to give big kudos to Christopher for helping me with a sunscription problem! He took care of it immediately and was so nice! I am sticking to Discount Magazines ONLY for all my business! Thank you so much for great ustmer service!"

This review was modified by jkemper13 on February 28 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-02-22

Great customer service!

"I would like to thank DiscountMags personnel at the customer services division for their excellent support. Your customer support representative, Karina took care of all my queries in a jiffy. She has a caring approach and she is a true professional. Great service makes your customers feel that you care about developing a long-term relationship that means more than just making a sale. I couldn’t have been more pleased. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by sazamon on February 24 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-17

Fast customer service !!!

"thank you Lucy, I had some questions about my subscription and was given a quick response with the info I needed. Thanks for the service, Lucy!!!"

This review was modified by alivtoklahoma on February 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-16

Lovely Lucy!

"Thank you Lucy, for giving me such GREAT customer service!! You should get a gold star!
I appreciate your getting back to me so promptly!! Cheers, Jan

This review was modified by jmangan-52458 on February 21 2017 12:00:34 AM

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.