Stores > DiscountMags

• DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

2017-01-18

Top Rated Service

"I ordered 2 magazines in May. Romantic Homes came faithfully every month, however, I never received Romantic Country. Last week I emailed to find out what happened. I received the BEST service from Lucy. She was able to get to the bottom of the situation and rectify the missing magazine with such grace and ease. Kudos to Lucy! She is the Best!"

This review was modified by cottagegarden425 on January 20 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Super Lucy!!!

"I had missing issues of InStyle magazine. Lucy tirelessly worked with the publisher, following up on them when she did not hear back. While I was not pleased with the publisher's response, Lucy continue to provide excellent customer service by letting me know how much I was valued as a customer with DiscountMags. Thank you Lucy, I appreciate you!!! "

This review was modified by monkeycats2003 on January 13 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-10

No runaround - great service and prices!

"Trying to do returns online can be a major hassle - not so at DiscountMags! I somehow placed a double order of a magazine, sent customer service a note, and received excellent help from Lucy, who killed the duplicate order and sent me a confirmation immediately. And the prices are amazing - I got in on a $5 subscription special (Harper's Bazaar, Esquire); but even their regular prices are very low!"

This review was modified by Sturdytree on January 12 2017 09:45:01 PM

2017-01-08

Couldn't be more satisfied!

"Ordered a mag from them and found it cheaper 10 minutes later. I emailed asking for a match or refund and within a few hours John wrote back matching the lower price and immediately issued a refund for the difference. One of the best customer service experiences I've had!"

2017-01-05

Customer Service....They really do help!

"I have purchased magazines from Discount Magazines for years. Rarely has there been any problem but when I have had an issue, they are quick to respond. Prompt, courteous, and effective service is what I have received.
Thanks Discount Magazine Staff, you have been great!

This review was modified by Cactus...Kate on January 05 2017 07:33:06 AM

2017-01-02

Didn't receive my order and they never answered my FOUR emails since Sept. 1, 2016

"I ordered a subscription to Rolling Stone magazine from Discount Mags on Sept. 1, 2016 for my son. Today is Jan. 2, 2017, and I've sent them FOUR emails and have not even received one answer back! I 'want' that magazine, but will 'never' order from them again, especially since they don't even reply to my emails. "

This review was modified by carolclass on January 02 2017 02:04:37 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-06-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi there - I'm sorry about that! I do see responses to your email, but they might be going to spam! I've just reached out to you via direct message to help!”

2016-12-28

Great Bargains!

"I have used DiscountMags for years on my magazine subscriptions. Great selection and pricing! I've only had one instance to contact customer service. Lucy was extremely helpful in providing prompt courteous responses and follow-ups. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by Mag.Customer on December 28 2016 03:30:00 AM

2016-12-26

Great Deals, Expansive Magazine Selection and Phenomenal Customer Service!

"I have been a customer since 2012, and it has been an absolute delight! A very large selection of magazines covering an expansive genre at most appealing subscription prices. Selection and payment is effortless, and online order histories are thorough.

I recently had a customer assistance matter on a subscription duplication, and it could not have been handled more professionally and responsively. Great kudos to "John" in "Customer Support!"

Thank you DiscountMags!

This review was modified by ElCid73 on December 27 2016 12:07:54 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-06-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Thank you so much for the feedback! We love hearing when our team is doing a great job! Thanks for letting us know! ”

2016-12-23

Best Customer Service anywhere! (I do not know exact order date)

"I have recently been working with a VERY competent customer service rep from Discountmags.com. Our mystery order which was not recognized by the magazine company who publishes the periodical, was attempting to re-bill me and after 3-4 months I had not seen the first issue. The professionally, communication skills, persistence, and knowledge of the whole ordering process was excellent, and I will recommend this company to any friend or family . Christopher, the customer service rep with Discountmags.com should be a very valued member of the team; he certainly gets my top vote! member."

2016-12-23

Took money then cancelled subscription

"This company is good at taking money. Bad at actually delivering on what was promised. I ordered 2 magazine subscriptions my bank account was charged. They cancelled the subscription without notifying me of the reason. When contacted I got no response. This subscription was a Christmas gift."

This review was modified by Takengirl on December 23 2016 08:28:29 AM

Wonderful service

"My agent who has been great with helping me out with a magazine change needs the praise for her hard work! Her name is Karina!!!"

This review was modified by ryounginer on December 20 2016 04:44:02 PM

Great customer service by Karina

"After I renewed a magazine subscription, I started getting duplicate copies instead of starting when the old subscription ended. I contacted customer service, they said they would contact the publisher, and the issue was resolved ALL WITHIN FOUR DAYS including a weekend. Fantastic responsiveness, thanks! Excellent price on the subscription too."

2016-12-20

Wonderful Customer Service in an era defined by none.

"When inquiring about one of my magazine purchases, a CSR name Lucy was incredibly helpful in helping me figure out what was going on with one of my magazine purchases. In an era where cs has essentially either been relegated to automated answer or really bad ones, she responded with better service that I've seen at most places I frequent, in person or online in the last few years!"

2016-12-18

KARINA SAVES SANTA

"I can't believe that I made a mistake on my MAD MAGAZINE holiday order...but I did.
Luckily KARINA was there and was so patient with this old Santa and followed through and made my season bright.
I am forever grateful and I promise that Karina will forever be on the NICE LIST.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...LOVE SANTA

2016-12-15

Surprise! Great customer service and follow up!

"I purchased a two year addition to a magazine through DiscountMags. After 4 months the subscription extension had not shown up on the magazine. I contacted customer service and am pleased to say the response was swift, on target and eventually the magazine (they ARE slow) did extend the subscription in my magazine account. Will definitely use DiscountMags again."

This review was modified by Excathedra on December 15 2016 12:16:20 PM

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.