DiscountMagsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I ordered a magazine as a gift for a friend and the process was smooth and easy. She loves getting the magazine every month and I loved the price. I will definitely be gifting more magazine subscriptions this holiday season, especially with so many to choose from. There is something for everyone on my list!"

"I have ordered from DiscountMags in the past both for myself and as a gift for others and have had no problems with their service.

I love the discount prices, how they do not automatically renew my subscription, and how they make great last-minute gifts since they'll e-mail a gift card to the receipient.

"DiscountMags has the best prices period. It makes me feel better knowing I'm getting fair pricing instead of inflated costs. And none of that secretly charging my credit card every month. The no forced auto renew is fantastic."

"It took a few weeks but I finally got my magazines. Great deals though, so I'd order from them again."

"Discount Mags is an awesome service. Wide selection offered, they had what I wanted at a great price. Only problem I had, was that I order too much, I don't have enough time in the day to read everything! "

"Wow. How did I not know about this site before? Great selection at amazing prices. The best part is that it makes shopping for out of state relatives a snap. I was paranoid the first order that I would be auto-renewed at some outlandish price. I asked the friend who referred me and they assured me that they don't!"

"Discountmags.com has been a reliable source for magazine subscriptions for me for the past 6 years and I have never had an issue with them. Their customer service is exceptionally prompt and helpful and their orders are backed up by 100% money back guarantee. The site is simple to navigate, which makes the browsing through their vast collection very easy. Overall the site is a great place to purchase magazines for yourself or even for a gift, which I have done myself. "

modified review This review was modified by mkata on October 09 2014 10:34:14 AM

"LOVE THE DISCOUNTS (no pun) on this website. Very pleased with my order and so glad that I was not charged and autorenewal. "

"I have been ordering from DiscountMags for over 4 years. I love that they don't auto renew and they make the checkout process easy and quick. It is also really easy to send gift subscription and even extend current ones. I have only had one issue (and it was my fault!) and their customer service team cleared it up right away. LOVE this site and happy to recommend!"

"Stay clear of this company. They are crooks. I made the mistake of ordering a magazine from DiscountMags through Tanga. It was supposed to be for $5. When I received my credit card statement they had charged the full price. Since then they have charged my account for 2 more magazines which I never ordered. They canceled the charge after I called about this. Then they offered the same mags for $2.00 if I wanted it. Also I ordered TV Guide in June and haven't gotten one issue."

"I have used other online magazine subscription services and have been burned in the past. So far, these guys are great! Low rates and seamless service. I haven't had to contact them for any reason so not sure how Customer Service is, but I guess that means they provide great customer service! "

"Great rates! fantastic customer service!!! "

"Back in May 2010 I got 3 subscriptions of The Atlantic from DiscountMags for myself, my brother, and my parents at a great discount price with a coupon code.

All 3 subscriptions went through flawlessly and I've been enjoying the service since. They often have fantastic deals and coupon codes - and given that they've been reliable once, I'd be likely to use them again in the future.

"Ordered a 3 year subscription to a magazine and really didn't like it after the first edition. They promptly gave me a refund with no question. very nice to deal with. "

"i ordered "Star magazine" No problem found"

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.