DiscountMagsCoupons
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"7 weeks since I ordered and still waiting for first copy to show up."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

discountmags, DiscountMags rep has responded

“Hello chuck-89620,

Thanks for reaching out! We're very sorry for any inconvenience. We checked on your order and see the expected delivery date for your magazine is 03/07/2015 to 03/21/2015. This information can be found on your confirmation email. It appears that your next issue should arrive by March 6th and the following issue by April 10.

If you have not received your magazine at that time, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. We'd be more than happy to help!

Thanks,
Discountmags.com”

"love this site! have been using this for 2+ years great cheap gifts for family and friends"

"I've been ordering a variety of magazines over the past year. Overall my experience has been quite positive. The prices are great and the selection is usually excellent - though I'd LOVE more cooking/DIY/homemaker's type magazines.
I'd encourage everyone to compare prices at other sites & publishers, then give Discount Magazines a chance.

NYC

"The best channel to a huge selection of magazine subscriptions, most affordable prices ever, and the website is quite user-friendly!

Create a pasword to access your account, easiest way to manage also the ones sent as annual gifts to buddies for under 10bucks!

You can't go wrong, also frequent specials sent by email, I luv it!

"The best place to buy magazines from!!! Always amazing deals and great savings! I've bren ordering from them for at least 5 years and have never had a problem. Plus I've ordered subscriptions as gifts from them. "

"I've ordered numerous magazines from DiscountMags. You can't beat their prices and when the subscription is coming up for a renewal they email you a reminder and a discounted price. Great product. "

"I love Discount Mags. They are my Go-To place for all magazines, having ordered at least 12 magazines or renewals in the last 6 months. Best prices by far, if you receive their promotion emails. I have never had a problem with any order - always correct and within a reasonable time. Keep up the great deals DiscountMags!!!"

"I've used DiscountMags for a few years for myself and gifts. I've been very happy with the company, as evidenced by the 15+ subscriptions I've purchased in that time.

The only problem I had (which I believe was the fault of the publisher--sending me 3 months of magazines at the same time) DiscountMags worked with me to help get it resolved.

Easy to use and good service!

"I have ordered numerous magazine subscriptions from DiscountMags,over the years. Top notch, best pricing ! "

"I have used DiscountMags for years for both personal and gift giving. They make the subscription and renewal process so incredibly easy. I have sent several friends and family members subscription gifts as well and they are always thrilled with how quickly they start receiving their new magazines. It seems that DiscountMags always has a great sale going on, where you are getting a one year subscription to right at or very close to the cover price of a single magazine."

"I have used DiscountMags for more than 3 years and over the holidays I ordered 3 new subscriptions. The prices are better than any other magazine service. I have never had a problem or an issue that I needed to contact customer service. I recommend DiscountMags to everyone!"

"I order most of my magazines from this very trustworthy online seller. Great selection and prices (especially with a coupon code)! The only problem I've had is that you can only order a subscription once each year per magazine title. So if you're not good at tracking when you placed your last order, make sure to order a 2 year subscription so you don't have to worry."

"I've order many magazines from DiscountMags both for myself and as gifts. Never an issue with payment or delivery. Also, subscription doesn't automatically renew at a higher price. Would definitely recommend to family and friends"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

discountmags, DiscountMags rep has responded

“Hello lindaint,

Thanks so much for recommending us to your family and friends! Your continued support is greatly appreciated. :) Be sure to keep a look out for our awesome, new deals!

All the best,
Discountmags.com”

"I have bought magazine subscriptions from DiscountMags for several years. My experience is that I get excellent deals and have no problems with the subscriptions."

"DiscountMags is simply awesome! I am able to subscribe to magazines at a bargain rate...I would otherwise NOT subscribe to most of the mags I get. They have never disappointed me!!!!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.