Stores > DiscountMags

• DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

2016-12-06

Above and beyond

"Each year I renew my daughter-in-law's magazine subscription and come back to DiscountMags.com for great prices. I didn't know how to enter the subscription since they recently moved, so I emailed customer service. I was so pleased when Lucy offered to do the address change for us. And I got a confirmation email right away. My daughter-in-law's response when I let her know of the change, "Thank you!! That's the best gift of all!" Thank you Lucy for all your help."

This review was modified by GAH92 on December 06 2016 04:48:06 PM

2016-12-03

entertainment bliss

" I am an avid reader. That is my favorite pass time activity. I am so glad I found Discount Magazines and I want to wish all of you wonderful Holidays!! You add to my enjoyment by always being there and so efficient ,too. I want to commend LUCY especially for being so helpful and informed !!! Thank You ALL!!!!

This review was modified by Serita on December 03 2016 07:45:20 AM

2016-11-30

Easy assistance and great prices

"We have several subscriptions through DiscountMags. They have all been handled perfectly. Unfortunately, one recent subscription failed to start. I tried to contact the magazine, but with no luck. Lucy at DiscountMags handled the cancellation and refund in a very prompt and professional manner."

2016-11-27

Problem? No problem!

"There are two kinds of customer service rep... the ones who close the ticket as fast as they can to keep their stats up (even if what they did wasn't helpful) and the ones who take a little extra time to solve your problem the right way. Lucy from DiscountMags is one of the latter. She made short work of a complicated problem involving extending a subscription that was in my wife's name when the extension had been placed in my name - the typical sort of problem you get with magazines that makes you dread calling customer support. Way to go Lucy!"

2016-11-25

A+ for Lucy!

"Discount mags has a competent employee in the customer service department. It was nice to have a problem so quickly resolved. Discount mags and its people rock!"

This review was modified by vkytwin on November 25 2016 01:16:05 PM

2016-11-23

So I never got my magazine but...

"I will say that their customer service rep, Lucy, was incredibly helpful, quick, and attentive. I got surprisingly quick responses and attention from her. It's a shame that my magazines never got here but their customer service is great."

This review was modified by justamed on November 23 2016 04:21:42 PM

2016-11-22

Kudos for Lucy!

"There was a mix-up with my order. Not sure if it was my mistake or Discountmag, but Lucy saved the day AND must faster than I expected. She responded to my inquiry within a 1/2hr or less and had fixed my issue. #noblamegame #results #teamLucy"

2016-11-07

Phenomenal!

""I had a problem with a subscription and emailed Discount Magazines.
I was surprised with the rapid response saying my issue had been taken care of which involved following up with the publisher, changing the address of delivery!
The rep, Lucy, responded quickly, resolved and even followed up to confirm that I received the magazines.
Very impressive. God Bless you!

This review was modified by DiscountMagCustomer on November 07 2016 07:21:39 PM

2016-11-04

Best Price and Great CS

"Best subscription prices on magazines I like and no hassle of auto renewal. I've only had one minor issue and that was not receiving confirmation emails for my most recent subs. But, this was resolved easily with their CS rep, Priscilla, who went one step further to make sure I was receiving the emails. Highly recommend."

2016-10-31

Above and beyond customer service!

"I only ever had a problem with one subscription but this was due to the publisher. DiscountMags provided me a gift certificate for use on another subscription which was really nice. They also went above and beyond the call of duty when I inquired about a magazine I was receiving that I didn't order. I was puzzled since I only order from DiscountMags. They researched the information for me, provided a toll free number to call, and provided a link to the magazine, and quickly solved the mystery. Customer service is outstanding and they really care about their customers and do everything they can to make people happy. I have ordered numerous magazines over the years, ordered for others as gifts, and had other friends become customers as well. Nothing but praise because there are no strings attached, no automatic renewals to worry about, and the best prices anywhere!

2016-10-19

Unexpected customer service

"I had a problem with a subscription renewal and emailed Discount Magazines. I was surprised with the rapid response saying my issue had been taken care of - so surprised that I thought I had received an automated response. I responded to the response and the reply was equally as fast.

The rep, Lucy, responded quickly and resolved my issue promptly. What I expected to take 'days' was literally done in minutes.

Very impressive.

2016-10-18

Best customer ANYWHERE

"I love the choice of magazines, and of course the price and the specials. But
your customer service can not be beaten. I have had occasion to request customer service and received prompt and courteous replies. I especially want to thank Lucy for helping with a delivery problem. She researched and corrected my delivery situation. THANKS, LUCY. You are a star!

This review was modified by Biella on October 20 2016 12:49:29 PM

2016-10-18

Awesome!!!

"My paypal account was auto charged and having so many magazines through Discount Mags I had forgotten that I had auto renewal. I emailed and Lucy got back to me right away. She researched for me and gave me my answer right away. I love this company as now I can afford to enjoy more magazines than I thought because of the great discounts!!!"

2016-10-10

Great Prices and Excellent Customer Service

"I'm renewing multiple magazines through DiscountMags for the third year now. The prices, of course, are very good. There's no pressure to renew, and certainly no automatic renewal clauses that consumers need to remember to opt-out of. Just very easy.

What makes this a five star review however, is the level of customer service. Representatives ALWAYS get back to you with helpful and straight answers. I had a small problem with one of the publishers getting my address correct, but Priscilla and Victoria were supremely helpful over an email exchange. Next-level support, I am truly impressed.

This review was modified by mikesam82 on October 10 2016 06:07:32 AM

2016-10-02

Magazine buying made easy!

"I have been buying magazines from DiscountMags for years. Great service, great prices, no automatic renews, and guaranteed by Norton - what's not to like!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.