DiscountMagsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Great website to order magazines from. They have an outstanding customer service. I ordered a magazine subscription and wasn't pleased with the magazine once I received it. I called to cancel my subscription and I received a credit right away. "

"I love DiscountMags prices. That's why I keep coming back to their site over and over again. I also placed a gift subscription for a friend and the person I purchased the magazine for received it fairly quickly. "

"Love all of the offers available. There are magazines here I have never even heard of but would enjoy checking out. Thank you for that. "

"Discount Mags is my go to site for mags. Super easy to use website and they have tons of different promotions. I've been a customer for years and have had no issues. I generally receive my magazines within a few weeks. "

"A great selection of my favorite magazines at awesome prizes from parenting magazines to travel. I like that you can grab a bundle for an even better deal for yourself or send a couple subscriptions to family and friends. Super easy ordering!"

"Very user-friendly website! Was able to find exactly what I wanted, place my order and finalize everything within minutes! Would definitely order from again! Thank you!"

"I have been a repeat customer for many years and I LOVE the fact that they don't auto-renew because I've gotten burned several times when ordering from other websites. They have a pretty good selection of magazines but I wish they carried Time."

"My favorite place to order subscriptions! Always reliable, great pricing, and no auto-renewals. I don't order mags from anyone else."

"I am severely addicted to my magazine subscriptions and DiscountMags has the best prices I have found. I have been a customer for almost 5 years and the one time I had an issue, they resolved it quickly."

"I've been purchasing magazines from DiscountMags for 3+ years, and I've always been super impressed with the great low prices and excellent customer service!"

"I am a big fan of Discount Mags as I feel they not only consistently have the most reasonable prices on magazines I've found online, but they also are very reliable. When I've ordered magazine for family members as a gift through Discount Mags, I don't have to worry about whether or not they will actually receive it, but I have confidence knowing they will deliver.

I appreciate knowing that I don't have to worry about auto-renewals either when I order through Discount Mags. They will send me a renewal form & I can choose whether or not to renew at that time.

"I have ordered three times from DiscountMags. The first time, I had a small problem with my subscription, but they took care of things right away. Since then, things have been great! I would recommend them to everyone I know. Great deals and great service."

"What a wonderful experience. Always so happy ordering from DiscountMags. Quick, easy and just wanted I wanted. Thank you so much!!"

"I've been ordering from DiscountMags now for almost 4 years and I love their magazines and prices. But I especially love that they don't auto renew or share my information."

"Easy service with a great selection. Prices are also great! Purchasing more in the future as gifts. Thanks!"

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.