Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

The ONLY website I go to order Magazines

"I have been a customer of DiscountMags for years and they never disappoint. Any questions I have are immediately answered and I love the "Discount Lock Feature" for future renewals. They have the best deals in town and I have told all my friends to order from their website. "

2017-09-06

Melody really helped me out!

"I make a mistake on my order, and emailed them telling them i wanted my order cancelled. Then I changed my mind and decided i wanted my initial order. This easily could have (understandably) confused and frustrated many customer service workers, but Melody understood exactly what I wanted, and made sure it would happen! She was also very kind and understanding about the situation, and my interactions with Melody and the discount-mag team made me feel very confident that I not only got the best deal, but that I also have gotten the best customer service! Will be using again in the near future! Thanks so much guys! "

Melody was awesome

"Melody was so helpful and friendly she took care of my issues minutes after I sent the email. "

Great vendor, no problems

"The wife and I have used their services for many years. On the rare occasion that delivery troubles arise they've solved them quickly and accurately. "

2017-09-05

Customer Service is the best!

"I had to make a change on my order. Melody was FANTASTIC with helping me out. One request, quick response and quick resolution! Thank you Melody!! You are the perfect example of what customer service is all about!!"

2017-08-31

Great customer service from Karina!!

"Karina is thorough and replied to my request immediately! What more could a customer ask for. Great job!!"

2017-08-29

Great Customer Service

"I thought I had bought digital subscriptions, which I do not like, and so I reached out to customer service. Melody was very quick to reply and was very helpful and cleared up the confusion. I was very happy and will definitely do business with discountmags.com again soon. I highly recommend them."

2017-08-28

Great customer service

"Karina at discount mags customer service was great in helping me with my subscription. Thank you!"

2017-08-25

Melody and DiscountMags provide top notch customer service!

"We subscribe to The Economist via DiscountMags. In taking advantage of a great rate, I decided to extend our subscription, but totally botched it by not referencing our present subscription. Understandably, we began to receive duplicate magazines. I dreaded the process of trying to get this unscrambled; particularly since it was clearly my error. I logged into Discount Mags and was delighted that I could start the process of fixing this by a simple email. As I pushed "send", I doubted seriously that I would receive a response. Lo and behold, I had an email from Melody of Discount Mags within a few hours noting she would reach out to the publisher and request my accounts merged, warning me it can take up to 10 business days to receive confirmation. Three days I receive confirmation that the accounts were merged, apologizing that we would receive one more duplicate copy (note this is a weekly magazine!). I am most impressed. I never would have believed I would get such outstanding customer service from a third-party vendor! Thank you Melody for your exemplary service!"

2017-08-24

Singing Melody's praise!

"Great prices ? Check. Excellent, fast and friendly customer service? Check! A big thanks to Melody for her prompt and pleasant replies to my questions."

2017-08-23

follow up to 8-23 review

"Discountmags did good follow-up for me, but I am disappointed at the amount of time involved overall. Discountmags charged my credit card on April 28, and, through their follow-up, I found out that my subscription starts September 18th, OVER TWENTY WEEKS later. Their explanation included the fact that , "Well, we didn't process your order for a month after we took your money." So, when they say that you might get your magazines in 9 weeks, forget that. Based on my experience, I think you should double their estimate, at least. I think that they should be much more transparent about these delays, or How about this? DON'T CHARGE THE CUSTOMER UNTIL YOU KNOW WHEN THE SUBSCRIPTION WILL START?

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi "dbwebster" - We are so sorry to hear you have not received your subscription and we will be happy to look into this for you. We will contact the publisher for you and follow up with you on the email address we have on file for you. Please rest assured we will ensure this issue is resolved. ”

2017-08-22

Customer service that actually serves!

"After waiting for the required 10-12 weeks without receiving one of the magazine titles I ordered, I wrote to DiscountMag and explained my problem. They emailed me back within 48 hours saying they would reach out to the publisher. Once they heard from the publisher, they emailed me again with a timeline for when I would see the magazine and the new expiration date. And the magazine itself arrived with 3 days.
Lots of places talk about their customer service, but do little to actually help their customers. DiscountMag did what they said they would do and quickly got results.
DiscountMags prices are almost always competitive, but magazine subscriptions can be difficult to straighten out problems on. I was very glad of their help, and highly recommend them to others.

2017-08-21

good services

""I ordered a magazine today now it's on sale, I sent an emailed and within seconds i was refunded the difference.. Thank you so much ""

2017-08-20

Fabulous & Quick Service

"I had a problem using a coupon code and emailed DiscountMags. I received an email back from Priscilla within a short amount of time and was able to solve the issue with her prompt and caring assistance. DiscountMags is my go to place for ordering all the magazines I get!"

2017-08-19

Great customer service

"Contact with Customer service and they gave a great one"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.