Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Best customer service!

"Ordered Star magazine at the best price I've seen, slight problem with delivery, Discount Mags fixed it quickly & added a few extra months to subscription. Thanks !"

Rep reply posted May-24-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We are happy to have been able to serve your needs! Thank you for this positive review and for being an awesome customer!”

2017-05-24

Customer service support with Melody has been top notch!

"Melody is a top notch customer service representative! Returned my emails in a timely manner."

Rep reply posted May-24-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, affiliates, has responded

“That's music to our ears! Melody is wonderful and we've let her know! Thank you for the awesome review! ”

2017-05-23

Six months to receive 1st issue

"Although Lucy helped us finally get our 1st Train magazine (ordered in December & finally got 1st issue 5/20), it should never take 6 months!"

2017-05-18

FIVE STAR SERVICE!

"Karina in Customer Support is exceptional. You are very fortunate to have her representing DiscountMags. She was very professional and responded to all of my questions and concerns and quickly. I was not expecting such quality service and truly appreciated having her as my support. She is truly a FIVE STAR representative. Thank you! "

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“She was made aware! We posted it in our general office chat for everyone in the office to see, you made her very happy! Thank you again!”

2017-05-18

Customer service is good.

"I originally gave a poor rating, but the company said they looked into it and show only a single subscription. Not sure what's going on but it's possible other online retailers could have opted me into other subscriptions."

Rep reply posted May-19-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, affiliates, has responded

“Hi there Stephen,

I did pull up your account and order. With DiscountMags.com you only have one subscription with us which is of Fine Homebuilding. I am not sure what company is sending you the other magazines, You should contact the publisher directly for your needs. If there is anything further I can assist with please let me know. ”

2017-05-16

Lucy in customer service was very helpful

"I ordered two magazine subscriptions for two of my grandmothers for Mother's Day. Little did I know that they both already receive the magazines I sent them. I emailed the customer service department as soon as found out and Lucy was very prompt to answer. She was very helpful and canceled my order and issued my refund quickly. Thank you Lucy!!!
-Brittany

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We are so happy that you are pleased! Happy customers like you are the best!”

2017-05-15

Great Service, Thank you Lucy1

"I had a request for some assistance with an order and Lucy responded lightning quick and to my satisfaction.
Prompt and courteous as it should be.

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We've let Lucy know! Thank you for the awesome review and the kind words! Customers like you are the best!”

2017-05-13

Customer Service

"I really appreciate Lucy's quick customer service. She did a great job. Thank you. "

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Thank you for the awesome review and feedback, we've let her know! We are lucky to have such wonderful customers!”

2017-05-11

Good customer service

"Lucy was great to work with! She listened and helped with my issue very quickly! "

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We've let Lucy know!”

2017-05-11

Good Service

"Lucy ... does a great job I think you should give her a big raise in salary. "

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We've let Lucy know!”

2017-05-09

Great customer service!

"After ordering a specific magazine, I noticed another competitor's site that was less than what I paid. I asked for either the difference or to cancel my order....The representative was extremely fast in responding, and asked if a gift certificate in the difference of amount would suffice. I agreed to the offer, and am a satisfied customer who will continue to purchase with Discountmags.com! Thank you!"

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Our main goal is to have happy customers like you, we are so happy you had a delightful experience. Thank you for the wonderful review!”

2017-05-04

EXCELLENT Help!!!

"Karina provided EXCELLENT help for me!!!"

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We've let her know!”

2017-05-01

Karina at discount mags is an asset!

"Karina was very prompt and helpful. Professional and helpful. "

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We've let her know!”

2017-05-01

Good Customer Service

"The rep I dealt with, Karina, was very pleasant. Very efficient. She took care of me quickly. I so appreciate that!"

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Our goal is to have happy customers! Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We've let her know!”

2017-04-17

DON'T BUY - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Wish I could give zero stars. Discount Mags never sent my magazine, never answered my emails inquiring about subscription or the following emails to cancel. Had to hunt down customer service phone number but no one answers. Will end up doing a credit card chargeback.

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.