Stores > DiscountMags

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

"There are not a lot of small companies left and I'm glad to support them. DiscountMags is the best way to subscribe to magazine's. I have purchased several top name magazine from them and like I said they are the best. Great service."

This review was modified by medeblois on November 20 2015 12:25:29 PM

"Great service. Great discounts with some fantastic specials. Have used their service for years. Just got a renewal of Forbes for an unbelievably low price."

This review was modified by DoctorMK on November 20 2015 10:30:04 AM

"I have been purchasing DiscountMags for several years now for my medical office. I am very happy with the service. The selection is very good (though they do not have "People" magazine, which is a "must" for a medical office). You can't beat the prices. There is not even a close second. The magazines show up more quickly than expected. No hassle. No automatic contract renewals. Go for it!"

This review was modified by gmrunnerdoc on November 17 2015 11:28:33 AM

"Discount Mags always had insane sales, but even the regular prices are the lowest around. I love the fact that they do not have auto-renewal. Their checkout is super easy. I usually buy a mag subscription instead of flowers for family or friends if I am going over for dinner or a party or just needed to say a quick thanks."

This review was modified by acidlung on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"DiscountMags is Awesome!!! I love Magazines as gifts, and the prices on Discountmags can't be beat.. I would recommend to all my friends.. Quick and Simple ordering, so Amazing. Thank you so much "DiscountMags!""

This review was modified by Cin4D on November 11 2015 06:22:01 PM

"Very good customer service. Prices are excellent. No problem finding what your looking for. Been doing business for a few years now. No problems with refund, (when father passed away). I would of gave five stars, but, takes a little time after ordering for those first issues to arrive......"

"Great prices and a wonderful selection of magazines. Easy to order a new subscription or a renewal to a current magazine.
The only fault I have is they offer no automatic renewals very prominently, but when you place your order there is a small box already checked that says they will automatically renew your magazines at the same great price. You have to uncheck this option. I've placed several orders with them and am not positive that I unchecked the box each time.

"Great, honest company. I always get the magazines I ordered thru DiscountMags. I also like they have a master list of my subscriptions so I can keep track of them. Highly recommended!!!"

"I love this site! DiscountMags is the absolute best place to buy magazines. We have been dealing with them for quite a while & have never had a problem.We will continue to be their customer always. I would't buy anywhere else!

"There was a great selection, great deals and easy convenient ordering process."

"I love buying magazines through your company. Very affordable and one stop shopping to boot. I have purchased many magazines from Discount Mags in the past year and the service has been amazing. Keep up the awesome work. Thanks!"

"Very easy to do maybe a few too many f/u emails with more sales

Ok now this review is annoying s heck - 30 seconds? it will not go thru without my first born !

"Was sent confirmation OF COURSE after DiscountMags received my payment was told the magazine would be the last week in September, still do NOT have, to find a phone number for this group was next to ridiculous since no one responded to my 3 emails ..... When made contact with them last week was told they would respond as quick as possible, today they are stating Nov/Dec - REALLY? Do NOT buy your magazines from these people - you will be highly disappointed. It's not worth the savings. NEVER WILL I BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!"

Rep reply posted Oct-20-2015

discountmags, DiscountMags rep has responded

“Hi there RAustinTX,

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. As you know, we work with magazine publishers to bring you the best prices on subscriptions. The dates we provide are estimates from the magazine and can vary. I can see that you wrote in on October 13th and were emailed back on the 14th. I can also see that you called and spoke to one of our customer service reps. We did reach out to the publisher and were given an answer in two days - the magazine should arrive next week (it will be the November/December issue, but will should arrive by next Friday). Even though the magazine didn't start with the September issue, you will still get all 12 that were paid for.

Thank you!”

"Good magazine selections at a great price. This particular order was a gift for another couple. I'm looking forward to hearing from them when their first issues arrive."

"One of the best and most affordable ways to get quality magazines at a bargain basement price!! I love DiscountMags, and order from them regularly!!!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.