• DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

2015-07-29

"I have ordered several magazines from DiscountMags. I've found the service to be fast, I've received all issues, and you can't beat the price! If a magazine I'm looking for is available at DiscountMags, you can be sure that's where I'll order it1"

2015-07-25

"I have used DiscountMags on several occasions and have been completely satisfied with my orders and their customer service. I will continue to shop their website when I am looking for magazines."

2015-07-22

"I have ordered numerous magazines from DiscountMags. I have been pleased with each order. The subscription process is quick and the magazines come in a timely manner. Best of all, there is no auto renewal! Thanks DiscountMags!"

2015-07-21

"Since stumbling upon DiscountMags I can safely say I have saved at least $1,000 off the newstand prices in the last year alone! One might say I have a slight addiction to magazines (as does my husband) but between the bundle offers and deep discounts I don't have to suffer buyers remorse. I'm not sure my mailman is happy I found DiscountMags but I certainly am! "

2015-07-19

"DiscountMags is the only place where I order my magazine subscriptions from now. No shopping around for price comparison, they always have the lowest prices, especially when running specials which they seem to do several times a month. Also, you don't have to worry about auto-renewal if you don't want that feature. I think they are the best for price, selection and customer service. I have been very happy with all my magazine subscriptions I've ordered through DiscountMags and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to subscribe to a magazine at a discount price. Also the shipping is always free."

2015-07-17

"I have purchased several subscriptions through discountmags and am very happy. Smooth transactions, quick response when help was needed. The only company I use for buying magazines. "

2015-07-17

"I love getting magazine subscriptions through DiscountMags. They have very good rates, and I like that I am not locked in to the automatic renewal merry-go-round. It's also a great way to send a subscription as a gift to someone who will remember me with every issue they receive."

2015-07-17

"Ive purchased a few magazine through DiscountMags and the prices and service are good. The only issue I have with them is the frequent emails to purchase more magazines. Once a week specials would be OK, but daily is a bit much. Thanks!"

2015-07-14

"I love this site. Great prices, frequent sales offered and excellent customer service. I highly recommend for anyone who wants to save money on many popular magazine titles. "

2015-07-11

"Watch their emails carefully. Huge discounts appear for a limited time, then vanish. I'm almost embarrassed to be getting Time Out New York for 11 cents and issue.

Order a magazine for one year, and they'll likely offer to tack on a second year for even less.

Sometimes it pays to let your subscriptions lapse for a few months. The automatic renewals are at a decent price, but the offers for a new subscription

They should really stop touting "free shipping" on magazine subscriptions. Duh!"

2015-07-08

"DiscountMags is a great boon especially to those of us who have been forced into retirement and are on a fixed income. It allows us the opportunity to enjoy more fully our leisure time with subscriptions we though would now be out of our budget. It has filled a great need, and needs to be commended for the service it does to to a large segment of society.

Many, many thanks DiscountMag,"

2015-07-08

"Great selection of magazines and prices can't be beat - keep an eye out for their special sales and you get the magazines at astounding savings. I bought 11 subscriptions and they all arrived as scheduled."

2015-07-07

"Have been a customer of this website for a few years. Never had a problem with my subscription.
Recommended."

2015-07-05

"I have ordered from them a couple of times. Both times I received my order within a reasonable amount of time (especially for a magazine subscription!). They have come as promised and I was never rebilled or re-subscribed without my permission. They did get the gift name wrong on the magazine (it was a present to somebody else) but for the price no biggy. I recommended them to my mom who had a great experience with them also. So far would highly recommend them."

2015-07-03

"Update to previous review: After I posted my review, I've been going back and forth with DiscountMags' customer service staff. Long story short, they offered to give me a gift certificate for the value of my multiple year subscription (which was no eligible for a refund under their policies), or subscriptions/renewals to other magazines. In the end, I was made whole, but it took a bit of time and effort.

I can't really recommend DiscountMags. They do have really good prices and often offer deals on multiple year subscription renewals. What they don't tell you, however, is that they don't give you refunds on multiple year subscriptions if more than 6 months has passed since you ordered. (If you subscribe directly with a magazine, you typically can get your money back...) So much for DiscountMag's money back guarantee!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.