DiscountMags Reviews - discountmags.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.25/10 8 reviews

DiscountMags is not a merchant member
DiscountMags does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The only thing this seller does in a hurry is bill your account.Visa offers a one month time window on claims so no mags = no payment.Broblems...try billing after you confirm delivery of the first issue.Lack of a real address on their website confirms that this is just another Brookyln,NY scam outfit.Avoid this place like the plague.
Update:Got 2 expired issues and the current one.Checking on the vendor website my script was only for 11 months.Total scam outfit to avoid at all costs.fug off jooz.

modified review This review was modified by plzn420 on April 04 2014 09:11:35 PM

"Beware of the scum that make up the company DiscountMags. As I was submitted an order I realized I had made a mistake. I immediately contacted them and got a response 3 days later. This is the email I received.

"Your order for ESPN has been canceled (Order #3221995 on 11/01/2013).

Cancellation reason: Per your request"

Later that day a manager decided to "uncancel" my order. I even recorded an employee saying it was cancelled. Don't do business with this company. If you search around you will find a better deal too.

modified review This review was modified by Michael123321 on November 07 2013 05:37:17 PM

"Great rates! fantastic customer service!!! "

"Back in May 2010 I got 3 subscriptions of The Atlantic from DiscountMags for myself, my brother, and my parents at a great discount price with a coupon code.

All 3 subscriptions went through flawlessly and I've been enjoying the service since. They often have fantastic deals and coupon codes - and given that they've been reliable once, I'd be likely to use them again in the future.

"Ordered a 3 year subscription to a magazine and really didn't like it after the first edition. They promptly gave me a refund with no question. very nice to deal with. "

"i ordered "Star magazine" No problem found"

"I paid and I get nothing, no magazine, and I contact discountMags and no reply. This is a scam. Be careful!"

"First off the price for the magazines was awesome! I could not find a better place to make the purchase from. After receiving a couple of the issues, a person in my household expressed some concern as to the content of the magazine (they were aware a head of time) It was decided that I needed to cancel the subscription. Upon contacting customer service, they were more than happy in assisting me in this matter. It worked out that I was able to get a couple different subscriptions and cancel the one in question which made things at home MUCH better. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get a subscription to a magazine. I would also like to say Thank You very much for all the help and working with me to remedy the situation. I will definitely be back in the future, as will some of my friends and family."