Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

Excellent Customer Service

"Thank you Melody for all of your help and kindness. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
This is a Great company to work with!

2017-07-18

Helpful Customer Service

"We had a glitch in ordering - purely due to our own oversight. Melody stayed on top of our problem from beginning to end to make sure it was resolved. Many companies say they will do something and not follow through -- I appreciate that this was not one of those times."

2017-07-16

Best Way To Buy Magazines!

"I have purchased multiple subscriptions from Discountmags. They were all excellent prices and they arrived in a timely manner. When I had an issue with a subscription renewal, their customer service department was very friendly, helpful, and worked for weeks with the magazine until they were able to solve it, all the while staying in contact with me. "

2017-07-15

Great company

"After I had placed my order I got a renewal notice in the mail for less. I sent an email explaining this to discount mags&the immediately issued me a refund for the difference. I was very pleasantly surprised at how fast&easy it was then care of. "

2017-07-15

Melody is the best!

"Thanks to Melody I was able to track down my magazine that I had not received in 3 weeks. She told me to check with mailman and that was the problem. She was kind, patient and lovely to work with."

2017-07-13

Lost the Email but did not Lose the Discount!

"I never received the email notifying me of the renewal subscription using their DiscountLock feature. I contacted customer service and let them know the situation. I admit I was expecting for them to say that they could renew my subscription but not at the discounted price because that order had been cancelled. Priscilla, the customer service agent, graciously re-sent the link to me within 24 hours. I logged in and to my surprise, I could still access my subscription at the discounted price. That's great customer service!! Priscilla has been very courteous and professional and I am completely satisfied with their service."

2017-07-13

Wonderful customer service!

"I've had to contact DiscountMags’ customer service a couple of times because I didn't receive a magazine I'd ordered by the time listed on the order. Each time, the customer service rep was quick in responding and both times the rep researched my order, followed-up with the magazine’s order departments and got back to me very quickly with answers. I wish every company had such wonderful customer service!"

2017-07-07

fast reply

"I needed to know if the August issue of a magazine had come out and when I would receive it. I was given a response very quickly."

2017-07-07

KARINA ROCKS!

"I needed to stop some magazines and my phone was acting up so I want sure I had,be so I contacted customer service. Karina was very nice and quick about helping me out. KARINA ROCKS. "

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We've let her know! Thank you for posting this awesome review!”

2017-07-06

Very Happy Customer

"I have ordered several magazines from DiscountMags and whenever I needed to contact the customer service department it has been a pleasant experience. Melody, in customer service, has helped me a few times and her replies were always prompt, courteous and she made sure my problem was solved quickly. I would highly recommend DiscountMags and if Melody is any indication of the great customer service department then I know if I have a problem......it will be corrected with no hassle. I look forward to purchasing all my subscriptions from DiscountMags in the fututre. Great job, Melody.

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We are glad you are enjoying your magazines! Thank you for this wonderful review, we appreciate you as a customer and we've passed on the praise to Melody!

2017-07-05

Excellent Customer Support for Great Mags

"I have really enjoyed my experience with DiscountMags! I had an issue with receiving duplicate magazines because of overlapping subscriptions. I received excellent customer support from Karina. She resolved the problem very professionally and quickly. She followed up by email letting me know that the matter was handled by combining the subscriptions and extending the end date. I really appreciate her prompt and courteous service."

2017-07-05

Will subscribe again

"I got GQ magazine subscription for my boyfriend. Very convenient and lot's of magazines to select from.
Karina was excellent when I had to make a change. Canceling my boyfriend out. I enjoy the magazines myself now.
Excellent pricing and e-subscription is also great.

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We are glad you are enjoying your magazines! Thank you for this wonderful review, we appreciate you as a customer!”

2017-06-30

Fantastic customer service

"Karina was so helpful. She went above and beyond to help me out and I so appreciated it. Amazing customer service skills."

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We've let her know! Thank you for this wonderful review, we appreciate you as a customer!”

2017-06-28

Amazing customer care

"I am amazed that my challenge was so QUICKLY and COMPLETELY solved! I hold every company to the standard of American Express, which I have been with for 30 years!
Excellent company!

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Wow! What a compliment! Thank you for this review!”

2017-06-26

Excellent customer service.

"I requested a refund on a subscription because the publisher discontinued production. Melody began the process of reimbursement quickly and courteously. She added a personal touch so lacking at many companies. Thank you!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.