Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-04-17

DON'T BUY - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Wish I could give zero stars. Discount Mags never sent my magazine, never answered my emails inquiring about subscription or the following emails to cancel. Had to hunt down customer service phone number but no one answers. Will end up doing a credit card chargeback.

Monthly Son's Excitement

"Thankful for the discounted prices that allow me to order multiple magazines for my son! Every month when he receives his magazines he gets super excited and as a parent I am just as excited to see him reading about topics he loves! Sports and Cars!"

Magazines at a Super Price

"Easy site to get around and very simple. Free shipping all the time-how can you go wrong with this great site!"

2017-04-13

Lowest Magazine Subscription Prices on Earth!

"I've contacted the Customer service department twice and twice the Customer service department resolved my questions in a very timely fashion with an easy to understand email response."

Low. Just Low

"Woozers. Great price. Easy renewal."

Great deals!

"Easy ordering process with easy ways to opt out of automatic renewals."

you cant beat the price

"big bang for your buck ! "

great reading

"I live near the beach. Sitting under an umbrella, watching a fishing pole, retired with no race to the office, nice magazine; it doesn't get much better than this."

Great

"Great experience. Easy to follow directions. "

2017-04-13

Did not get the discount for using the code MPSGDG??? Disapointed to say the least.

"Not happy they had a lower rate for using the code MPSGDG and I used it. Too busy to call and complain, but that was wrong!"

Rep reply posted Apr-13-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Hi there - I'm sorry to hear this! I've applied that code to your order and processed a refund for the difference for you! In the future, you can always email us at help@discountmags.com - we're happy to help! ”

2017-04-12

Lucy has great customer service

"I contacted discount magazine regarding a subscription that I ordered last October. I hadn't received a single issue as of the beginning of March I chatted with Lucy. She contacted the magazine to find out what was up and asked me to give her a little time to hear from them. Well last week it finally came. Today I got an email from her checking in with me as to if I rec'd the magazine or if she should start a cancellation. It was just so nice to hear from her and I didn't have to email them again"

2017-04-05

Great customer service!

"My magazine supplement arrived a little later than expected but customer service was awesome, following up very promptly. Thank you, Lucy!!"

2017-04-03

Interaction with Customer Support

"Had to make a mailing adjustment to 3 magazine subscriptions and Christopher in Customer Service was beyond supportive and helpful. Class act, indeed. Cheers to your company! "

2017-03-30

Lucy Outdid Herself in Fast, Efficient Service, and Polite!

"Well I goofed up, and was changing something in my account page and accidently deleted or cancelled my subscriptions!
Panic time! Emailed your CSs dept and got a reassuring response from Lucy that all is well, all my subscriptions are active. She was so polite. I emailed back thanking her and she thanked me for being a loyal customer and it was her pleasure to help out.
I really like getting all my magazines at such low prices, and to know that someone CARES if you do have a problem!

2017-03-29

Great Customer Support! Thanks Karina!

"I had accidentally renewed my father's gift subscription. My father had passed away a couple of months ago and I emailed Discount Mag with my issue. I received an email with a cancellation, and full refund within five minutes. Did I mention a very polite note also from the Customer Service Rep, Karina.
It's great to experience this kind of customer service and makes me a returning customer.

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.