DiscountMagsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Discountmags.com has been a reliable source for magazine subscriptions for me for the past 6 years and I have never had an issue with them. Their customer service is exceptionally prompt and helpful and their orders are backed up by 100% money back guarantee. The site is simple to navigate, which makes the browsing through their vast collection very easy. Overall the site is a great place to purchase magazines for yourself or even for a gift, which I have done myself. "

modified review This review was modified by mkata on October 09 2014 10:34:14 AM

"LOVE THE DISCOUNTS (no pun) on this website. Very pleased with my order and so glad that I was not charged and autorenewal. "

"I have ordered numerous magazines from this website and always had a great experience. The prices are the best I've found and the magazines always come promptly without hidden fees. "

"I have been ordering from DiscountMags for over 4 years. I love that they don't auto renew and they make the checkout process easy and quick. It is also really easy to send gift subscription and even extend current ones. I have only had one issue (and it was my fault!) and their customer service team cleared it up right away. LOVE this site and happy to recommend!"

"Stay clear of this company. They are crooks. I made the mistake of ordering a magazine from DiscountMags through Tanga. It was supposed to be for $5. When I received my credit card statement they had charged the full price. Since then they have charged my account for 2 more magazines which I never ordered. They canceled the charge after I called about this. Then they offered the same mags for $2.00 if I wanted it. Also I ordered TV Guide in June and haven't gotten one issue."

"Beware of the scum that make up the company DiscountMags. As I was submitted an order I realized I had made a mistake. I immediately contacted them and got a response 3 days later. This is the email I received.

"Your order for ESPN has been canceled (Order #3221995 on 11/01/2013).

Cancellation reason: Per your request"

Later that day a manager decided to "uncancel" my order. I even recorded an employee saying it was cancelled. Don't do business with this company. If you search around you will find a better deal too.

modified review This review was modified by Michael123321 on November 07 2013 05:37:17 PM

"I have used other online magazine subscription services and have been burned in the past. So far, these guys are great! Low rates and seamless service. I haven't had to contact them for any reason so not sure how Customer Service is, but I guess that means they provide great customer service! "

"Great rates! fantastic customer service!!! "

"Back in May 2010 I got 3 subscriptions of The Atlantic from DiscountMags for myself, my brother, and my parents at a great discount price with a coupon code.

All 3 subscriptions went through flawlessly and I've been enjoying the service since. They often have fantastic deals and coupon codes - and given that they've been reliable once, I'd be likely to use them again in the future.

"Ordered a 3 year subscription to a magazine and really didn't like it after the first edition. They promptly gave me a refund with no question. very nice to deal with. "

"i ordered "Star magazine" No problem found"

"I paid and I get nothing, no magazine, and I contact discountMags and no reply. This is a scam. Be careful!"

"First off the price for the magazines was awesome! I could not find a better place to make the purchase from. After receiving a couple of the issues, a person in my household expressed some concern as to the content of the magazine (they were aware a head of time) It was decided that I needed to cancel the subscription. Upon contacting customer service, they were more than happy in assisting me in this matter. It worked out that I was able to get a couple different subscriptions and cancel the one in question which made things at home MUCH better. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get a subscription to a magazine. I would also like to say Thank You very much for all the help and working with me to remedy the situation. I will definitely be back in the future, as will some of my friends and family."

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.