DiscountMagsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I ordered a magazine that circulates 6 issues a year so I understand, it should take a couple of months to receive it. However, when I placed my order, discount mags advised me that I should receive my fist issue between 10/23/14 and 11/23/14. Well it's December 2nd and unfortunately, I have not seen the first issue. I did give them two stars for great customer service. They responded quickly to my inquiry but could only suggest I wait an additional 3-4 weeks. It just seems absurd to wait 4 months for the first issue to arrive..."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-03-2014

discountmags, DiscountMags rep has responded

“Hi there KornbredBeans,

We're so sorry to hear about this! We do see that you wrote in, and had some conversation with one of our customer service staff members.

We checked on your order once more, and we'll be sending out another request for your issues to arrive. Please be advised, the magazine that you purchased only has 6 issues per year. Receiving issues could take a little longer because of that.

We would advise that you wait until the middle of December because of the 6 issues per year, instead of the normal 12 issues per year.

Like we said, we'll submit a request on these once more, so we can make sure that we get you all taken care of! Please don't hesitate to write in again if there are any future issues!

Thanks,

Discountmags.com”

"I had a good experience with DiscountMags. They met my expectations. "

"Everything was smooth. From ordering to receiving my subscription. "

"Very good customer service! Happy I found this site for my mags. "

"Repeat buyer. Great prices. Friendly service. Good selection. Highly recommended."

"Always skeptical to order magazines from websites due to auto-renewal but these guys don't and they keep their promise. The publishers themselves may send you notices but you can just ignore them. DiscountMags does send email renewal notices and it's up to you if you want to go through with it."

"I'm a magazine junkie and always look for the best deals. This site has awesome discounts and deals and a great selection of titles. "

"Great service and a great site for magazine subscriptions. Ordering is very easy and my magazines arrived in a good time frame. "

"Awesome deals and great selection of magazines. The best part is that they don't auto-renew any magazines I've subscribed to. "

"Great website to order magazines from. They have an outstanding customer service. I ordered a magazine subscription and wasn't pleased with the magazine once I received it. I called to cancel my subscription and I received a credit right away. "

"I love DiscountMags prices. That's why I keep coming back to their site over and over again. I also placed a gift subscription for a friend and the person I purchased the magazine for received it fairly quickly. "

"Love all of the offers available. There are magazines here I have never even heard of but would enjoy checking out. Thank you for that. "

"Discount Mags is my go to site for mags. Super easy to use website and they have tons of different promotions. I've been a customer for years and have had no issues. I generally receive my magazines within a few weeks. "

"A great selection of my favorite magazines at awesome prizes from parenting magazines to travel. I like that you can grab a bundle for an even better deal for yourself or send a couple subscriptions to family and friends. Super easy ordering!"

"Very user-friendly website! Was able to find exactly what I wanted, place my order and finalize everything within minutes! Would definitely order from again! Thank you!"

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.