• DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I have always received the magazines I have ordered. And once when I had a question, they responded. I am thankful for discount magazines because they allow me to get magazines that I couldn't afford otherwise."

"Great value, and reliable deliveries. I have ordered a bunch of magazines of all kinds - very satisfied."

"This is the second time I have bought through DiscountMags. I have never had a problem with my renewals or my new orders. You will never get a lower price anywhere."

"Great prices. Especially nice to be able to renew current subscriptions at a lower rate than what the publishers of a magazine offer. Takes 6-8 weeks to get the first issue of a new subscription, which is normal. I would recommend this site's service."

"A great way to subscribe to all your favorite magazines and save a ton of money over regular rates. Maximize your savings when you take advantage of the two year deals when offered. Say goodby to cover price magazines forever.

The website is very easy to use. Selection of publications is excellent. Something for everyone. And more and more seem to include the digital versions.

"I receive an email notifying me of the order I placed. Then when it is near time for the first issue to ship, I receive an email telling me when I can expect the first magazine to arrive. I have ordered 4 magazines from Discount Magazine so far. The prices are great and the service is great.

I have listed my latest order information.

"DiscountMags has very good sale prices for magazine subsriptions."

"Quick service and good specials"

"The Subscription Prices for top rated Magazines were unbelievable,
Butch Carr

"Discount Mags is the only way to ever start a subscription or renew and existing subscription. The website is super easy to use and have never had a problem. Have been ordering magazines from this site for years. Couldn't be happier and always has promotions for the best prices available anywhere!"

"I've used DiscountMags and their related Student Mags for years. The offer very reliable service and very competitive prices. They're especially good at handling renewals. They're the first place I go when I am shopping for magazines."

"Mainly it was fine, but I paid to receive consumers report magazine and never received a single issue. If you will not deliver it to me, can I have my money back? I am dissatisfied with cost because I paid money for NOTHING "

"I have ordered several magazines from DiscountMags. I've found the service to be fast, I've received all issues, and you can't beat the price! If a magazine I'm looking for is available at DiscountMags, you can be sure that's where I'll order it1"

"I have used DiscountMags on several occasions and have been completely satisfied with my orders and their customer service. I will continue to shop their website when I am looking for magazines."

"I have ordered numerous magazines from DiscountMags. I have been pleased with each order. The subscription process is quick and the magazines come in a timely manner. Best of all, there is no auto renewal! Thanks DiscountMags!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.