• DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"The Subscription Prices for top rated Magazines were unbelievable,
Thanks
Butch Carr

"Discount Mags is the only way to ever start a subscription or renew and existing subscription. The website is super easy to use and have never had a problem. Have been ordering magazines from this site for years. Couldn't be happier and always has promotions for the best prices available anywhere!"

"I've used DiscountMags and their related Student Mags for years. The offer very reliable service and very competitive prices. They're especially good at handling renewals. They're the first place I go when I am shopping for magazines."

"Mainly it was fine, but I paid to receive consumers report magazine and never received a single issue. If you will not deliver it to me, can I have my money back? I am dissatisfied with cost because I paid money for NOTHING "

"I have ordered several magazines from DiscountMags. I've found the service to be fast, I've received all issues, and you can't beat the price! If a magazine I'm looking for is available at DiscountMags, you can be sure that's where I'll order it1"

"I have used DiscountMags on several occasions and have been completely satisfied with my orders and their customer service. I will continue to shop their website when I am looking for magazines."

"I have ordered numerous magazines from DiscountMags. I have been pleased with each order. The subscription process is quick and the magazines come in a timely manner. Best of all, there is no auto renewal! Thanks DiscountMags!"

"Since stumbling upon DiscountMags I can safely say I have saved at least $1,000 off the newstand prices in the last year alone! One might say I have a slight addiction to magazines (as does my husband) but between the bundle offers and deep discounts I don't have to suffer buyers remorse. I'm not sure my mailman is happy I found DiscountMags but I certainly am! "

"DiscountMags is the only place where I order my magazine subscriptions from now. No shopping around for price comparison, they always have the lowest prices, especially when running specials which they seem to do several times a month. Also, you don't have to worry about auto-renewal if you don't want that feature. I think they are the best for price, selection and customer service. I have been very happy with all my magazine subscriptions I've ordered through DiscountMags and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to subscribe to a magazine at a discount price. Also the shipping is always free."

"I have purchased several subscriptions through discountmags and am very happy. Smooth transactions, quick response when help was needed. The only company I use for buying magazines. "

"I love getting magazine subscriptions through DiscountMags. They have very good rates, and I like that I am not locked in to the automatic renewal merry-go-round. It's also a great way to send a subscription as a gift to someone who will remember me with every issue they receive."

"Ive purchased a few magazine through DiscountMags and the prices and service are good. The only issue I have with them is the frequent emails to purchase more magazines. Once a week specials would be OK, but daily is a bit much. Thanks!"

"I love this site. Great prices, frequent sales offered and excellent customer service. I highly recommend for anyone who wants to save money on many popular magazine titles. "

"Watch their emails carefully. Huge discounts appear for a limited time, then vanish. I'm almost embarrassed to be getting Time Out New York for 11 cents and issue.

Order a magazine for one year, and they'll likely offer to tack on a second year for even less.

Sometimes it pays to let your subscriptions lapse for a few months. The automatic renewals are at a decent price, but the offers for a new subscription

They should really stop touting "free shipping" on magazine subscriptions. Duh!

"DiscountMags is a great boon especially to those of us who have been forced into retirement and are on a fixed income. It allows us the opportunity to enjoy more fully our leisure time with subscriptions we though would now be out of our budget. It has filled a great need, and needs to be commended for the service it does to to a large segment of society.

Many, many thanks DiscountMag,

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.