DiscountMagsCoupons
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

"I routinely buy my three favorite magazines through DiscountMags. Have used the service for about 4 years and have had only one minor issue. One of my subscriptions was started as a new subscription instead of a renewal, so I got two copies for a couple of months. I did not even bother to try to get this resolved. I will continue to use them as long the prices and service stay this good."

"I have been purchasing magazines from Discount Mags for quite some time. Every order I place is sent to me correctly & if I have a question they are quick to answer. I have been extremely satisfied with the service & all my magazines. I frequently recommend it to other people."

"I've subscribed to at least ten different magazines through Discount Mags. Most of them come to my home, but some of them have been gift subscriptions for my family. I've renewed subscriptions through DiscountMags also. I have never had any problems with magazine delivery or billing. I will use their service as long as I buy magazines."

"I've been extremely happy with Discount Mags service and reliability. I have purchased several favorite photography subscriptions through them over the past 4 years. They have arrived as expected and I have been very happy. I will continue to renew through them. "

"order all my magazines thru Discount Mags. I couldn't be happier, great selection for a great price"

"I have used them for the last year and I really like them, they have Great prices on magazines ($5 annual magazine subscription on some of my magazines) especially when they have sales. Reliable, the only place I get my magazines because of the great prices, I always get my magazines, and they have magazines that I like or that I curious about. I have ordered magazines to see if I like them just because the prices are so fantastic."

"Discount Mags has become my go-to for all magazine subscription shopping and renewing. They maintain the best prices, especially during sale events. Be sure to sign up for their email offers to capitalize on savings."

"Great customer service. Quick response to my problem and good communication. Thank you, Lara."

"I have been using DiscountMags for several years now. They always have the best prices and my magazines arrive just as promised. I have even used them for gifts."

"I've ordered from DiscountMags several times. A magazine subscription is a gift that gives the whole year. I've ordered several subscriptions for myself. They have a great variety of magazines to choose from and great sale prices!"

"Excellent product, excellent prices and excellent customer service. Long term customer planning to continue to do business for a very long time."

"DiscountMags is an excellent site to get deeply discounted magazine subscriptions from! They don't have hidden fees, they don't sign you up for automatic renewal and they don't charge shipping, either! They are completely legit but for those of you hesitant to give over your credit card info, they accept PayPal too! They offer a wide variety of all kinds of magazines. I have recommended them to friends and will order from them again in the future, just like I have for the past three years."

"Lots of subscriptions later, I still place orders with them... for myself, my husband and gifts.
They have introduced me to new magazines and reintroduced me to oldies but goodies that I had forgotten.
Never a problem with this company and they always notify me of good deals!

"DiscountMags is a convenient, reliable and cost-effective way to subscribe and/or renew subscriptions to Magazines. I have used their services for both myself and gift subscriptions and have felt I got the best value available."

"I had ordered an magazine in January which was supposed to be delivered to me by April. When I contacted the customer care about the status of my magazine, they conveniently asked me to wait till June. This is totally unacceptable. "

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.