DiscountMagsCoupons
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Great prices that can't be beat...especially with the 24 hr. specials received by email. These great offers DO NOT require auto renewal that many do. When I've had a question or concern about my order, I always receive a prompt reply from customer service. Definitely would highly recommend!"

"This is the 3rd year I've used DiscountMags for handling my subscriptions. It makes it much easier to keep track of what I'm receiving and you really can't beat the ease of ordering through their website. The prices are the lowest I've found and the service is excellent. "

"always get good service and good deals from this company, I am a repeat customer"

"Discount Mags is the only way I'll buy magazines from now on! Super simple to give gifts, and awesome prices. They have a good selection of magazines that are regularly offered, with special deals on specialty mags from time to time. No auto-renewals and they keep track of your subscription details for you."

"I love My magazines....very well Pleased!!!! can't beat the Price. I order for Christmas gifts....and to save Me from the Super Store Checkout line. Very PLEASED !!!!!!!!!!"

"So so easy and GREAT deals! A $50+ savings for my US Weekly renewal. I will be using Discount Mags for sure in the future."

"Have used this company time and again. Honest company, easy site to maneuver, and the BEST prices anywhere. I highly recommend this place to purchase magazine subscriptions... I would never ever go anyplace else to subscribe to any magazines."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

discountmags, DiscountMags rep has responded

“Hello jkpatter,

Thanks so much for recommending us to your family and friends! Your continued support is greatly appreciated. :) Be sure to keep a look out for our awesome, new deals!

All the best,
Discountmags.com”

"Love DiscountMags! Always prompt accurate transactions. I like the no automatic renewal feature and just recently discovered the list of all my subscriptions under my account. I can tell which subscriptions I still have, which were gifts, etc. Website is easy to navigate and ordering options and prices very clearly presented. Lots of great promotions all the time. "

"I only buy magazines from Discount Mags. They have great prices and promotions. I just picked up 7 magazines, because they were so cheap. They are the place to buy all your magazines. Great service and prices. Ordered the 7 magazines and am getting all of them now. Fantastic. I wouldn't use any other service because others are overpriced. Use only DiscountMags ."

"I love DiscountMags! I absolutely LOVE looking through magazines, still something left of the written print with great pics. I love this company. What costs a fortune everywhere else is now affordable through a monthly subscription. I have at least 5-6 subscriptions, where in the past I could only afford one. Keep up the great work and prices."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

discountmags, DiscountMags rep has responded

“Hello jfmeckfess,

Thank you for your support! We love hearing how happy you are with our service. Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list if you haven't already. :)

Thanks,
Discountmags.com”

"Subscriptions delivered faster than expected at a great price. Easy website experience too."

"Best prices that I have seen. Service is pretty much the same as publishers. No automatic renewals is a plus and they will contact you when time to renew."

"I have been purchasing my magazine subscriptions through DiscountMags for a few years now. They are far and away the BEST prices on all my favorite magazines. The deals can't be beat and my subscriptions always arrive as they should. They have great sales each week on so many different titles. I can't recommend a better place to shop for mags! And your order history is kept in one place so if you subscribe to many of them it is easy to reference your orders. "

"DiscountMags is great. I love to read and I subscribe to many magazines. I try to purchase most of them thru DiscountMags. So much cheaper. I have had no problems. I would recommend them to everyone!!!"

"i love discountmags. great deals! very good pricing. i save lots of money here. black friday had super savings. will recommend to my family & friends. i buy all my subscriptions with them now and even gift subscriptions. i got my bro a year of maxim for mega cheap. always timely & no problems at all. very good company. very very satisfied customer!!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.