• Discount Favors Discount Favors Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Customer service: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

"I liked the quick responses I recieved back concerning changes I made."

"Very easy to order. Shipped very quickly."

"Very good, i lost my paper work from before, they looked it up and I re-ordered. Very happy!"

"I've been using Discounts Favors for years, top quality product and service.
Always on top of their game.

"Print was smaller than expected"

"Coozies turned out great!! Thanks"

"Nice koozie cups. Good quality, early delivery with a good price."

"Awesome in every aspect!!!"

"Everything was completed VERY quickly. There was a total of 8 days turnaround from the time I placed the order to the day we received them, which I was impressed with. VERY cost effective, too."

"My order was processed, shipped, and delivered much sooner than the estimated delivery date. The website was very clear and made the design process simple and easy to follow. The colors (Teal and Eggplant) were very nice and bright. The white lettering stood out and was very easy to read. 100% satisfied with the overall process!"

"it was easy as eating apple pie"

"Quickly processed the order to our satisfaction!"

"Nicest young lady helped answer a few questions I had. I then ordered and received the order in 1/2 the projected time! Couldn't be more pleased with the product!!!!! Thank you Discount Favors!!!!"

"They were quick to get it done and mailed out! They came out perfect, and they worked really well to make sure it was exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much!!!"

"I received my new Coolies and they are G R E E E A T!!!! Just like I wanted them. I dealt with Elizabeth and she took the time to make sure I was 110% satisfied. She kept me informed from day one to delivery. She made sure what I wanted and expected was what I got. I hope I can give them out with my products so I can order more soon. These Coolies will not make me sell any more product, but will be a nice way to say THANK YOU for buying my Z Bar Gun Rack Mount.

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.