• Address: 8715 NW 100th Street
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The person who answered the phone was very informative and patient. Good follow up service as well."

"Order came in a timely fashion and was filled accurately. Discount Favors offers fast, accurate service at affordable prices. We've used their services on several occasions. "

"I've order from Discount Favors before and was very satisfied. I recently placed another order but have yet to receive it. The process has been very easy and I look forward to receiving my cool new bottle openers. Based upon my previous experience I do not anticipate any problems."

"Order was done in a timely mannor!! "

"I use y'all every year for my new years party. I highly recommend y'all! Thank you! Your company is very professional and has excellent customer service!"

"Quick and very efficient. Exactly as I ordered them! Perfect! "

"I thought your customer service was exceptional! The person that called me to check my email was s nice! Your copy for my approval was done so quickly...I was very impressed! It makes me want to order again next year! Thank you!!!"

"Quick Service!
Thank you!

"I had two orders due to color/font changes. I approved one order and then got the other order to approve and it was different. Come to find out that the one I approved was changed without my approval. I then informed them that I would approve the second order as long as it was the same as the first. they sent me the final of the first. I approved it, I then received another artwork for the second artwork for the second order and it was changed. Again I told them that I needed it the same as the first order, I have gone through the approval process 4 times to get the correct artwork. I approved it once again today. I need these koozies by next Tuesday. This is not the type of service that I would recommend to anyone."

"We have ordered many years in a row and are always very please with the product and service."

"Great Company. Easy to work with. Keep up the great job."

"Great customer service, quick delivery"

"great, product turned out perfect! absolutely love it!"

"Excellent job! Just what I requested and you delivered in the time you stated. Actually, I think I may have received them a little early! Thanks again, I will recommend you to any one who may need your services!"

"GREAT SERVICE! GREAT QUALITY! ALWAYS EASY TO WORK WITH AND PRODUCT ARRIVES AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! 5 STAR SERVICE!"

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.