Stores > Discount Favors

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-11-20

Awesomesauce

"They came out great!! And sent really fast "

2016-11-16

Top notch koozies!

"I go through a lot of giveaways, including koozies, and I always get my koozies at Discount Flavors. Fair pricing, good quality, and a great selection makes it an easy choice! And they are really fast from the time you order till the time they are delivered to your door!"

2016-11-03

Impressed Again

"This is my second time ordering from Discount Favors and again, I was very happy with the process, price, delivery and quality of product. Will be using them again!"

2016-10-25

Customer Care

"It is always a pleasure to talk to a customer care rep. who is willing to help with my needs.
This tells me your company is well managed, by training the reps that the customer comes first.

2016-10-10

FINAL VOTE NOT IN !!!!

"The web site experience was great. Easy to order exactly what I needed. Prices were better than most other web sites I visited with a large selection to choose from. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because I haven't received my order yet. We shall see what I really think when my order arrives and I see the final product. Thanks Discount Favors. "

2016-10-06

Fabulous Foam Fingers!

"We ordered foam fingers to point the way of our route for our Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk in Ft. Myers, FL Saturday, February 18, 2017. We asked them to put "HOPE--This Way" on the fingers, and they turned out super! Thank you for a job very well done in a timely fashion at a reasonable price!"

2016-09-26

Nice job

"I ordered a batch of brain-shaped stress balls. DiscountFavors had a nice system for proofing that the order was correct. Once they started printing the order, they found a detail that didn't look quite right, called me to suggest a change, and then went ahead with the modified order. The order was then delivered right on time and has been a big hit with our team. Their pricing was as good as anywhere else I found, the service was great, and the end product is good quality. "

This review was modified by andy_lowe on September 26 2016 03:02:57 PM

2016-09-20

Great site. Awesome prices

"Quick and easy to find product. Easy checkout"

2016-09-01

OUTSTANDING!

"Awesome customer service, and such an easy ordering process with! Very nice quality!"

2016-08-30

Fabulous Favors!!

"Your name should be Fabulous Favors =). Great products to choose from and so many fun designs. Was super easy to create and the proof came back for review so quick! Will absolutely recommend Discount Favors to friends and family!!"

2016-08-25

"The koozies turned out great!. Will be doing business again!"

2016-08-08

Completely Satisfied

"We were looking for some giveaway items - and Discount Favors pricing was WAY below any one I saw online. I even checked with two promotional marketing firms to see if they could match the pricing - and they couldn't.

I called Discount Favors customer service before placing our order to ask a quick question. I couldn't believe I got to talk to a real person right away. Our order was placed and we received our proof right away with a very quick turnaround.

Thanks Discount Favors!

2016-07-08

Great Service

"The price is always great, but the best thing about Discount Favors is their great service.
Thanks

2016-07-08

Very fast company

"I was in need of Koozies, fast! Due to the production time option I was able to hurry the process up with out over budgeting!"

2016-07-06

"didn;t get order yet but if anyting like stadium cups from 5 years ago we should be very pleased"

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.