• Address: 8715 NW 100th Street
    • Phone: 800-939-1980
    • Customer Support: 800-939-1980
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

"I have ordered from discount favors multiple times, and they always deliver a great product on time with no hassles"

"Discount Favors is favorably priced; very responsive and of high quality.."

"Awesome job. Thanks so much for everything. "

"Excellent! Fast response and product delivery! Will absolutely use again!"

"My only complaint was that the order got delayed due to slow turnaround time on the proof, and the first proof I received had to be revised. I will continue to order from Discount Favors!"

"I had read several bad reviews for discountfavors.com so i was worried about using them. I have a tight budget though so I had to take the chance. They came in after only one week and they were exactly like the example they sent through email! They are not cheap at all, I love them! I can not WAIT to hand them out at our reception.They have many different options for clip art or you can load your own image. They are great, I will definitely order from them again!"

"the service was great. The cups came out very nice. Thank You"

"Once I approved my order, it gave me a warning that I would no longer be able to change it, and would be put in to process. I loved the art that they did, although it wasn't what I originally wanted. Days later I found out they re-did the artwork, even though I had approved art the first time, and wanted me to re-approve it. Waste of my time and pushed my receival date back as well. What is an approval (and warning you can make any changes after you approve) good for?? "

"I have ordered several times from Discount Favors and always very pleased with the products and customer service. "

"Although the color of the koozie I picked first could not be printed, the Blue looks good and I am satisfied. I appreciated the lady calling me with the option of another color. She was very nice and helpful. I would recommed DISCOUNT FAVORS to anyone."

"Awesome customer service experience with fast shipping and a great product!"

"I received my order fast! I ordered tumblers for a family 4th of July and everyone loves them! Thank you."

"I was very impressed with the customer service. I received assistance in the process of design and also with placing the order. Will definitely use them again. "

"Good to work with timely delivery.

"Delivery was faster than I had anticipated. This was a pleasant surprise. The can coolers I ordered were good quality and the artwork is great."

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.