Stores > Discount Favors

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Favors by clicking a star below.

Bethel Park PA Verified Customer
2017-04-22

Coozies for our bowling league

"Very nice experience and pretty product! They even sent extras. "

Excellent

"Product looks great, and received my shipment very quickly. I will use discount favors again "

BDay Favors

"Everything came out nice and on time."

Watch the shipping

"I paid for expidited shipping and the product was shipped regular ground...no refund"

2017-04-20

Years of great service and product

"We've ordered branded promotional items from Discount Favors for years for our business and Discount Favors always produces consistent, good quality for a great value. A simple, quick phone call to a friendly, live human makes reorders very easy, too!"

Awesome work!

"I have been very impressed with discount favors! I have ordered many times from them and will continue to do so! "

2017-04-19

Koosies

"They were so easy to work with as I was on a tight time line. They got the art work done quickly and delivered to me 3 day before the estimated delivery date. "

2017-04-18

Perfect

"Koozies were absolutely perfect!!"

2017-04-13

Ease and Excellence

"I have used Discount Favors for several years. Their website is easy to use and the product quality is always excellent. Prices are good whether you are ordering thousands or just a few."

keithwendy2017's Avatar

Carolina Beach, NC Verified Customer
2017-04-12

Wonderful company

"With all the stress of planning a wedding I am so grateful that a young lady named Ashley answered my call at Discount Favors. My invoice number is 261128 in case more than one Ashley works for you. She was so helpful and truly listened to my ideas then helped me design such a beautiful koozie that I will proudly give to my guests. She even went above and beyond by calling me back when I emailed asking when I could expect my package. She is awesome. If all your reps are like her then your company can't go wrong. The koozie turned out great and I received them very quickly. I will definitely use you guys again I am sure. And I'm already recommending you guys to all my friends. Thanks so much for not adding stress to my upcoming wedding. From Wendy"

2017-04-11

pain in their butt

"I was a bit of a pain in the butt but they helped me all long. "

2017-04-11

Great Product!

"Bought some full color koozies for a trip with some friends. Came out very well and for an affordable price! would def order again!"

2017-04-02

Great customer service

"I've used discount favors many times and they consistently delivery quality products. Customer service is awesome!"

PaulaVK's Avatar

2017-03-28

Great Company!

"Excellent products and an amazing staff that goes above and beyond! Highly recommended!"

2017-03-07

Great value for the price; A few downsides

"Our plastic beer steins arrived earlier than expected and they look good. For the price, I am happy with the quality that we received and the options that we were able to select. The color we chose matches what was shown on the website. We were also able to print a short-run, so we didn't have to get twice as many cups as we actually needed.

Being unfamiliar with the vendor, I wasn't sure what quality we would receive. The imprints are slightly off-center, and a few of the imprints are smudged on the cups. I feel that other vendors would have printed extra cups and removed the few that were smudged, however, those other vendors would have charged more. We ordered about 25% more than we needed, so luckily we'll be able to discard the smudges cups. The cups do have a very plastic-y odor, which is to be expected, and I'm sure after letting them air out they will be great! We also plan to wash them out before providing them to our guests.

As a graphic designer who works with a variety of vendors, I was disappointed in the level of communication I received about my order. Other than a receipt via email and emails throughout the approval process, I never received any other notifications about my order - such as when it was printed or shipped. The items arrived earlier than expected, which was a pleasant surprise, but I would've liked a heads up when they were on their way.

During the process, I also received an email from a Discount Favors employee about a shipping issue for an order that was not mine. Though she was apologetic and polite, it did create some unnecessary confusion. I also had to ask twice for an update on MY order, to make sure it was still on track.

Overall, I am happy with our order and I would use this vendor again!

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.