• Discount Favors Discount Favors Elite Status

• Customer Support: 800-939-1980
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Received our pens on time and they looked AWESOME. The only downfall is when you pull the pens out of the shoes, the whole pen comes apart. This is frustrating as I have to go through 200 pens and make sure they all are intact before handing them out. The pens looked great otherwise. I would recommend them for their products. "

"The order arrived on time looking great - it was on the expensive side, though!"

"Great product. Fast shipping. "

"Very easy to order, prices are phenomenal. Site was easy to navigate."

"Service was great - I'm looking for a new company to print my koozies for re-sale. The printing didn't look really good to me. Thanks..."

"We continue to order different designs of koozies and they are GREAT every time!!"

"Ordered shot glasses as a party favor for my brothers 50th birthday. I was worried the picture would be too small and we wouldn't be able to see what it was but they turned out perfectly. He will be surprised. Thank you"

"Good so far, haven't received my order yet."

"No, I have not received order this yet. But it is not time yet. Not delivery date due yet.
Ordered coolies several times in the past. Artwork is perfect
as I have sent it by file and always received finished
product ahead of the delivery date given.
Very satisfied

"Such a clean website and very user-friendly to be able to create my idea and design. Great communication through email after receiving my design. Product came out great (beer cuzies for family reunion) and showed up SUPER fast. Definitely highly recommend and will be doing business with again. Thank you for a smooth process. One less headache! Great company. HB in NC"

"You guys are great!!!! The bags got here in plenty of time and our Pastor was very happy with them!!! The bags are great quality! They look fabulous! You guys are great!!! "

"Discount Favors always takes care of my needs and the times line that I need. They are amazing!!! "

"Awesome out come was kinda scared that I never got to see them before ordering but they turned out awesome!!!"

"This company has always come through for us. Very good products and top notch service from their staff, especially the fantastic Elizabeth. Highly recommended!"

"Printing could have been a little bigger on the front side. Other than that everything was great thanks."

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.