Stores > Discount Favors

• Fax: 800-939-1934

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Favors by clicking a star below.

2017-03-07

Great value for the price; A few downsides

"Our plastic beer steins arrived earlier than expected and they look good. For the price, I am happy with the quality that we received and the options that we were able to select. The color we chose matches what was shown on the website. We were also able to print a short-run, so we didn't have to get twice as many cups as we actually needed.

Being unfamiliar with the vendor, I wasn't sure what quality we would receive. The imprints are slightly off-center, and a few of the imprints are smudged on the cups. I feel that other vendors would have printed extra cups and removed the few that were smudged, however, those other vendors would have charged more. We ordered about 25% more than we needed, so luckily we'll be able to discard the smudges cups. The cups do have a very plastic-y odor, which is to be expected, and I'm sure after letting them air out they will be great! We also plan to wash them out before providing them to our guests.

As a graphic designer who works with a variety of vendors, I was disappointed in the level of communication I received about my order. Other than a receipt via email and emails throughout the approval process, I never received any other notifications about my order - such as when it was printed or shipped. The items arrived earlier than expected, which was a pleasant surprise, but I would've liked a heads up when they were on their way.

During the process, I also received an email from a Discount Favors employee about a shipping issue for an order that was not mine. Though she was apologetic and polite, it did create some unnecessary confusion. I also had to ask twice for an update on MY order, to make sure it was still on track.

Overall, I am happy with our order and I would use this vendor again!

This review was modified by h-m-f-777 on March 09 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-03-07

Love our wedding koozies

"Couldn't have asked for a better product, or to get it in a more timely manner. 100 perfect koozies at our door in a matter of 5 days...thank you!! "

This review was modified by brandamn989 on March 09 2017 04:45:02 AM

2017-02-27

Awesome

"Fast and friendly service"

This review was modified by acewaterwell on March 01 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

Discount Favors is the BOMB!!

"These mugs were awesome!! I'm sending new customers your way! Best prices I found and best graphics!! Very very pleased!!"

This review was modified by mzp1206 on February 23 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-02-21

Perfect and Cheap Wedding Favors!!!!

"I live in Canada and was looking to purchase plastic stadium cups as wedding favors. Despite the fact that this website does not ship to Canada, I was able to find a friend in Arizona to receive the package and bring home with them.

The website was super easy to use and there are so many options and templates to choose from! I make all the necessary adjustments and submitted my order, the proof came within 24 hours even though it was the weekend. The artwork was perfect and I approved instantly on January 31. I was given an estimated ship date of February 10. My package was delivered February 8th and the cups are absolutely prefect!!!!

I will definitely be using this website again!

This review was modified by joeandmandi2017 on February 23 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-02-20

Cool coozies!

"Theyou look great and I'm sure will be the hit of the party. Quick delivery and nice quality. Thank you! "

This review was modified by angelaln_99 on February 22 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-02-10

Coozies

"This is not the first time I have ordered coozies. Their service is quick, accurate and reliable, and that is why I will continue to be a returning customer."

This review was modified by freemanword on February 14 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-01-16

"Great work again this year!"

This review was modified by bridgettestocks13 on January 18 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

Fast delivery and imprint is exactly what i sent

"Ordered 1500 Koozies and the process was fast and easy.
The approval of artwork and production was fast and the shipping beat the estimate by several days.
Also - great price!

This review was modified by wayne-87879 on January 12 2017 02:45:03 PM

2016-11-20

Awesomesauce

"They came out great!! And sent really fast "

Giddyup Dave's Avatar

Lexington, Ohio, the Island of Lake Erie, and all points N, S, E and West! Verified Customer
2016-11-16

Top notch koozies!

"I go through a lot of giveaways, including koozies, and I always get my koozies at Discount Flavors. Fair pricing, good quality, and a great selection makes it an easy choice! And they are really fast from the time you order till the time they are delivered to your door!"

2016-11-03

Impressed Again

"This is my second time ordering from Discount Favors and again, I was very happy with the process, price, delivery and quality of product. Will be using them again!"

2016-10-25

Customer Care

"It is always a pleasure to talk to a customer care rep. who is willing to help with my needs.
This tells me your company is well managed, by training the reps that the customer comes first.

2016-10-10

FINAL VOTE NOT IN !!!!

"The web site experience was great. Easy to order exactly what I needed. Prices were better than most other web sites I visited with a large selection to choose from. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because I haven't received my order yet. We shall see what I really think when my order arrives and I see the final product. Thanks Discount Favors. "

2016-10-06

Fabulous Foam Fingers!

"We ordered foam fingers to point the way of our route for our Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk in Ft. Myers, FL Saturday, February 18, 2017. We asked them to put "HOPE--This Way" on the fingers, and they turned out super! Thank you for a job very well done in a timely fashion at a reasonable price!"

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.