• Discount Favors Discount Favors Elite Status

• Customer Support: 800-939-1980
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

2015-07-24

"discount favors was very fast and easy! I will definitely be using them again for other events!"

2015-07-23

"Wonderful experience from beginning to end! Ordering is so easy and shipping was extremely fast (and free). Placed my order on a Sunday and received 5 days later on Friday. Printed on both sides of the koozie and ordered 4 different colors for variety. All are perfect. Colors are bright, print is clear, straight and centered."

2015-07-23

"Some of my comments for changes were ignored. I just gave up and let it go."

2015-07-22

"Excellent service, pricing and turnaround. Product was printed smaller than proof but atill looked good.

2015-07-20

"This was my first time using the company and I was impressed. The items shipped before expected and they were exactly as I'd pictured them. Thank you!"

2015-07-16

"I was nervous at first to order thinking it might be a scam or once my order was approved id be slapped with a ridiculous amount of shipping charges, I was relieved that I recieved a call after I submitted my order from Customer service checking on the date I had requested on my koozie. Free shipping and I recieved my order in 5 days! Thank you discount favors! I will be using u again! "

2015-07-14

"Have ordered from them many times!"

2015-07-13

"Simple ordering. Super quick turn times and shipping! Excited to place our next order!!"

2015-07-12

"I am always impressed by the creativity and quick turnaround with my custom koozie orders. I recommend discountfavors.com to my friends and family. The product turned out great, as always, and I am in the process of placing another order right now."

2015-07-09

"I have yet to receive my order."

2015-07-06

"Veryeast transaction , great communication - Will buy again"

2015-07-04

"Could not have been more pleased! Designs were easy to upload and edit! "

2015-07-02

"I haven't received my order yet. It isn't due for 2 weeks"

2015-07-02

"Ordered 32oz Plastic Mugs and they came in looking excellent!!"

2015-06-30

"We LOVE the cups we ordered as our wedding favors. They are the perfect color and I know all of our guests will love them. The amount of time from ordering to delivery was very quick and arrived when promised. We will definitely keep you in mind if we need to order more products like this in the future!"

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.