Stores > Discount Favors

• Customer Support: 800-939-1980
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

2016-02-04

Great Prices with even better Customer Service!

"I am a longtime customer of Discount Favors and each year I am amazed at the trouble they go through for small size orders, and of course rush production. As a volunteer non-profit, we try and save as much money as possible for fundraiser throws so we can put as much money possible back into the community we serve - Discount Favors make this possible. This year Elizabeth oversaw our orders and some other company's and we were all amazed at the level of customer service. She recommended product choices, mailed sample colors, and of course their graphic artists are the best. Couldn't recommend them any higher!"

This review was modified by MardiPaws on February 04 2016 06:23:38 AM

2016-01-28

super nice

"everyone was super nice to work with and they responded to me very quickly. I couldn't make up my mind and they were so patient and nice to me. Thank you very much. Its been a pleasure doing business.

2016-01-27

Great Service and Speedy Shipping

"I placed the order and received great customer service. All of my questions were answered and the items were delivered quickly and they were very affordable."

2016-01-25

"Customer service was great, my cups were in and sent very quickly!"

Love them!

"The price was great and they look exactly how I wanted them to look. "

Creativity plus

"They suggested a better imprint color and checked with me a few times. They even added a picture! Great artistic service!"

So close!

"I really like my cups, but wished the logo had been made bigger like I asked. I wanted it to be more balanced/ proportionate to the cup size. I am impressed with the crisp clean look of my logo and the pink really pops on the white cup. Cups arrived quickly, which was great."

Awesome!

"So happy with my order and how quick and easy it is to order and receive."

2016-01-06

"Thanks very much! Will recommend you to others. "

2015-12-22

"FABULOUS!, QUICK EASY AND CORRECT. I RECCOMEND YOU TO EVERYONE!! BUT I AM A FRUGEL SHOPPER AND I LIKE PERFECTION."

2015-12-17

"Ordering was quick & easy, and delivery was quite speedy for the custom-printed can coolers. Quality was just a bit off, but not enough to keep us from passing these out at a trade show. We will be ordering from Discount Favors in the future."

2015-12-16

"Great Service, great prices and fast!!"

2015-12-16

"Process was very easy and shipping was quick - very happy with our product."

2015-12-09

"Discount Favors provides a quality product and great fantastic customer service. I cannot say enough great things about them! "

2015-12-04

"The font is really small. It didn't look like that on the proof."

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.