Discount Favors Reviews - discountfavors.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.70/10 164 reviews

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"We were very happy with our koozie order."

"Beautiful colors and just the right size. Easy to order website and easy pay and delivery. Everything went smooth and fast."

"I have used your products in the past for fundraisers and we were very satisfied. Currently waiting on new products to arrive, but sure we will be just as pleased as in the past and will probably be placing another order soon. "

"love the variety of items you have and the larger quanity less price per each. :)"

"I had really detailed instructions for the artwork, and the artist did an excellent job! The first proof was perfect, no corrections. Awesome!!"

"Great PEOPLE to work!!!!!! REAL PEOPLE NOT COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"great product, great price, great customer service"

"Great!! Fast shipping, great customer service. We will do business again!!"

"Very helpful customer service. This is my 2nd order of personalized stadium cups and both times have been great service especially over the phone when I needed extra help designing."

"I recently needed to order some mardi gras cups for last minute parade throws and I just want to commend Scarleth in sales, and your graphic artist who converted our very detailed color logos to a one color imprint, with a great result!This saved us a lot of time and money! I received speedy attention, and great customer service! Scarleth could not have been more helpful! and of course your prices are still the very best on-line! Thanks for delivering such a great product with such great customer service for so many years!"

"My only issue was that the website froze up everytime I scrolled through the artwork .. so I got the number of the artwork I wanted and typed it in and left a note for the artist ... it did come out great - just frustrating to order!!"

"was done in a timely manor and nice product thanks"

"Product looked great when delivered, delivery was quick, communication easy and the website easy to use"

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered the stress balls. Printing is to small and the print color is not very visable on the ball color. Just received the pens today so have no comment on them until I have tried using them but am happy with the looks of them. I ordered somes pens in 2010 that I absolutely loved but they were not offered this year."

"I found exactly what I needed at a great price. Ordering was easy, and my order was delivered within just a few days. Good job!"