Stores > Discount Favors

• Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

2016-04-11

Wow! Super pleased!

"Ordered can coolers on a Sunday, and had them in hand on the following Saturday! Great service!...and we LOVE the can coolers!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-04-09

Super easy, fast, value, and other words.

"This site is so easy to work with. This is my fourth order, and none of them had any hitch or hiccups. Definitely would recommend."

2016-04-05

"Your prices are very reasonable and the product is good. The only problem I had was with the personalization on my item was hard to figure out & how to customize clip art to fit what I needed. I called and asked questions and the girl I spoke with was very helpful and I was able to figure it out. I also wish you could view your product with the personalization before ordering. Overall had a great experience and would order again and recommend your site to others. "

2016-03-15

Hugs and kisses

"Everything turned out perfect. The colors are great. Had no trouble when I changed a few things and my order got here when it said it would be here."

2016-03-11

AMAZING SERVICE

"Discount favors is extremely easy to work with and is very nice. Excellent production and fast turn around. Will most definitely continue to use."

2016-03-10

Disappointed initially, but not anymore!

"We were guaranteed delivery by the 10th. I just tracked it and said we would get it the 11th which will be too late for what we needed it for. Very disappointed.
March 24, 2016 - Update - Elizabeth, General Manager was great. Initially, someone called and apologized that I was disappointed and offered me 15% off the next order. Soon after, Elizabeth called and explained what happened and I mentioned that while we did like the coolies, we wondered what they would of looked like in blue. She went out of her way and had 200 of them done for me in blue and sent them out so we could see what they looked like. Because of her outstanding customer service, we will definitely be using them again. Thanks Elizabeth - you are an asset to the company.

This review was modified by chris-33052 on March 24 2016 09:40:07 AM

2016-03-07

Awesome!!!

"I use discount favorables for all of my koozie needs. They have the best prices and customer service. I will never use another company. Thank you "

2016-03-06

PERFECT CUPS!!

"Ordered cups for my sister in laws bridal shower! They turned out perfect! "

2016-02-29

Too COOL can koozies

"I purchased can koozies for my daughters wedding and they worked with me the price was AMAZING and they will get my business again. The Koozies turned out wonderful!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Jaime"

2016-02-29

"Very satisfied with the online ordering process, the customer service...we will use again!"

2016-02-26

I Got That Goin For Me!

"It's my husbands 60th birthday in April and I am planning a golf scramble/party using the Caddyshack movie as a theme! You're employees and artist did an AWESOME job & I know I was becoming a pain with changes but they were delivered yesterday & I LOVE THEM! I have already referred your company to a couple people but there are 40 golfers then their significant others, family & friends will be arriving after golf! We will have well over 100 people & I plan to print something off regarding Discount Favors with your website! Thank You VERY much I WILL be a returning customer! Barb Hentz"

2016-02-25

more than expected

"awesome product, better than thought we would get, great price, fast shipping"

2016-02-24

Kepp on keeping on, always deliver's...

"Great job folks !
They always deliver with satisfaction!

2016-02-16

Easy Peasy

"The site was easy to navigate, even from my phone! "

2016-02-14

Oh Hello Grandmother!

"Everything turned out just as I expected!"

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.