• Discount Favors Discount Favors Elite Status

• Phone: 800-939-1980
    • Customer Support: 800-939-1980
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

"i haven't received them yet so I don't know if I'm satusfied"

"The sales rep who took my order over the phone was very friendly and helpful. I appreciated that."

"They were great working with to get the artwork straight. And once completed, the order was received within 1 week."

"Adorable, perfect, great design, great quality."

"They did a great job! The order arrived very quickly and looked just like I wanted it to ."

"The original shipment that I received was HORRID! 15 out of 300 koozie prints were acceptable (285 bad prints...). I sent pictures to Discount Favors, and they reprinted the order and shipped it very quickly to meet my customer's deadline."

"I have spread the word quickly at the ease & use of your website, the VERY attentive customer service and overall customer satisfaction with the whole business!! BRAVO, as this is so uncommon anymore in today's online businesses!! You'll be receiving orders from me again, to be sure!!!"

"very helpful. They called with a question. We discussed and the order was processed and received promptly. Very satisfied with the product. Would order in future if needed."

"Product was to my liking and production time was very quick."

"Easy to order and simple to set up customized items. Maybe not as much flexibility as I like to have with the customization."

"These look great!!! Easy simple I love the way the draft was sent to me to approve!!!"

"My order was inexpensive and shipped very quickly. I will definitely recommend this company. "

"Looks better than I thought it could. Thanks"

"Will consider them again for sure."

"I found it very easy to deal with discount favors and they were very accommodating in the ordering process. My package arrived a day early. I had a very good experience with them. Great Job Discount Favors!"

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.