Stores > Discount Favors

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Favors by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

Awesome and fast delivery

"Ordered and 3 days was there amazing "

2017-10-17

Koozies

"Great, fast turnaround time "

2017-10-13

Make sure you scroll down to approve your logo.

"Watch the approvals on your logo. The upper art showed it correctly so I approved it. When it was shipped to me (200 Koozies) the art was wrong. They wouldn't honor it because the incorrect art was attached but you had to scroll down to see it. I didn't know that and because I saw it appearing correctly on the main screen, there was no information, arrow, etc. telling me to scroll down. Also, make sure you check your order count as soon as you receive them. I was shorted 7 which I never received."

2017-10-11

Love

"Love doing business without surprises!"

2017-10-02

Great experience

"Wonderful communication fast shipping and a beautiful product "

2017-09-30

Great Quality, Slow Receiving.

"I ordered koozies for a client of mine. The artwork was supplied by me, so nothing had to be done on their end art wise. The artwork went through and I approved it... that's as far as it got.

I contacted them a couple of weeks later (just past the date when they should have arrived) and told them that I never received them. Apparently there was some sort of breakdown between the artwork approval email and the factory... they never got the artwork after I marked it "approved".

They then rushed the order, but my client missed having them for the event they were planning.

I was not offered a refund or anything like that, but instead 50 free cups or 50 free koozies (different from the original ones my client picked).

The koozies looked great though and the ordering process was easy, just something happened between approval and production steps and I was never told what it was.

2017-09-29

great service

"We experienced really good service from the beginning. The approval process was easy as well.

Our only issue was with the shipping of the package. One of the shot glasses arrived broken. I didn't get in touch with them in the required time frame of 48 hours after receiving the shipment to get that one shot glass replaced. I think that time frame is a a too tight.

But there are worse things to complain about!

2017-09-29

Fast shipping and koozies are exactly what I wanted!!!

"Can't wait to have our adorable Koozies as favors at our wedding!! Thanks so much!!!"

2017-09-28

Excellent customer service!

"We ordered 1000 large bags printed were deliver in 2 days. Excellent service"

2017-09-27

Great Service, Product Unsuitable

"Everything was great, service, initial product, printing great. But it's a bottle Koozie... a good chance you'll have a lime in the beer...
Lime juice immediately discolours the original great aqua coloured Koozie.

2017-09-27

Thanks

"They did an excellent job with my order. I needed some changes done per my customers request and you guys handled it in a timely manor. Thanks"

2017-09-22

Professional all the way!!!!

"Absolutely efficient and responsive to my needs. So pleased. Planning a wedding in Miami from Rhode Island and you took the stress away."

2017-09-22

quick turnaround, great product

"got what i wanted and how i ordered it in a very timely manner. (i wasnt rushed either). appreciate the labor day sale too!"

2017-09-11

Made an order, paid to expedite, they emailed and didn't have what they let me order

"I paid to Expedite an order. After artwork was approved, they emailed and said the item I ordered was out of stock and I would need to choose another color. Not sure why they let me order if they didn't have it. I asked them to refund the fee to expedite since there was a delay and they refused. Customer service rep was very rude. They have nice items and I've ordered from them for years. Will be considering other options moving forward."

2017-09-08

Homecoming cup throws

"Was so excited to receive fast and super good quality with an awesome price to boot!"

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.