Stores > Discount Favors

• Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-06-17

Process was quick, easy, affordable and timely!

"I will definitely use Discount Favors again."

2016-06-17

Awesome Promo Items!

"I buy at least 300 of these "coozies" every year. They last, they are professionally done and they work for my business! I have never had any of these fall apart or have any negative feedback. They are a inexpensive way to get your name out OR they are great for party favors!
Their customer service is off the charts!

2016-06-09

As expected!!!

"Quick production and delivery. Product looks great and exactly as I ordered. Very pleased. "

2016-06-06

"Love the product and how easy it is to order. "

2016-05-27

Great koozies

"Very happy with our customized koozies! Have ordered them for various events and always a great product. "

This review was modified by jeanne_c_higgins on May 27 2016 05:45:01 PM

2016-05-26

Just what I needed and quick to recieve!!!

"I needed 200 koozies and they were super quick to get them out to me. They were presewn so I didn't have to sit and sew them! Awesome service!"

2016-05-23

GREAT Customer Service!!

"WOW! I am SO impressed by Discount Favors. I placed an order this morning and then I realized that the "Ground Shipping" that I had initially picked wouldn't get my "can coolers" here by the time that I needed them for. I called (and never had to wait on hold) and talked to a customer service rep and she changed the date (with no problem or hassle) to get them here faster and I have already gotten the proof via email. What GREAT customer service and speedy work. I will definitely be using them in the future!!! Love finding out about companies like this! :) "

This review was modified by jourdanpalmer on May 23 2016 02:02:03 PM

2016-05-07

the quick and the easy

"excellent product and prices; easy to order; quick completion and delivery; highly recommended."

2016-05-03

Graduation shot glasses

"We ordered shot glasses for my daughter's graduation to use for single serving vegetable/dip cups. The art department was very patient with the proof changes I requested...changes that resulted from my change of mind and not from anything the company did wrong. Despite my requested changes, the items were delivered without delay. We are very pleased with the finished product and I know our guests will enjoy the party favors. "

2016-04-11

Wow! Super pleased!

"Ordered can coolers on a Sunday, and had them in hand on the following Saturday! Great service!...and we LOVE the can coolers!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-04-09

Super easy, fast, value, and other words.

"This site is so easy to work with. This is my fourth order, and none of them had any hitch or hiccups. Definitely would recommend."

2016-04-05

"Your prices are very reasonable and the product is good. The only problem I had was with the personalization on my item was hard to figure out & how to customize clip art to fit what I needed. I called and asked questions and the girl I spoke with was very helpful and I was able to figure it out. I also wish you could view your product with the personalization before ordering. Overall had a great experience and would order again and recommend your site to others. "

2016-03-15

Hugs and kisses

"Everything turned out perfect. The colors are great. Had no trouble when I changed a few things and my order got here when it said it would be here."

2016-03-11

AMAZING SERVICE

"Discount favors is extremely easy to work with and is very nice. Excellent production and fast turn around. Will most definitely continue to use."

2016-03-10

Disappointed initially, but not anymore!

"We were guaranteed delivery by the 10th. I just tracked it and said we would get it the 11th which will be too late for what we needed it for. Very disappointed.
March 24, 2016 - Update - Elizabeth, General Manager was great. Initially, someone called and apologized that I was disappointed and offered me 15% off the next order. Soon after, Elizabeth called and explained what happened and I mentioned that while we did like the coolies, we wondered what they would of looked like in blue. She went out of her way and had 200 of them done for me in blue and sent them out so we could see what they looked like. Because of her outstanding customer service, we will definitely be using them again. Thanks Elizabeth - you are an asset to the company.

This review was modified by chris-33052 on March 24 2016 09:40:07 AM

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.