• Address: 8715 NW 100th Street
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"nice quality product dishwasher shape"

"Great work and the customer service was great!"

"fast delivery- favors are perfect"

"Quick, easy order! Great customer service. "

"This my 2nd purchase. Great value for the money."

"great product and fast shipping!!!"

"Ordered Koozies (they call them can coolers) for my daughters wedding. The ordering was easy--even choosing clipart--and they arrived on time and looked great. What more could I ask for!! I will use them again."

" Ordering was super easy. They did not have a color of a particular item I ordered and called me up right away and provided other options. Service was very friendly. The delivery was quick. "

"The person who answered the phone was very informative and patient. Good follow up service as well."

"Order came in a timely fashion and was filled accurately. Discount Favors offers fast, accurate service at affordable prices. We've used their services on several occasions. "

"I've order from Discount Favors before and was very satisfied. I recently placed another order but have yet to receive it. The process has been very easy and I look forward to receiving my cool new bottle openers. Based upon my previous experience I do not anticipate any problems."

"Order was done in a timely mannor!! "

"I use y'all every year for my new years party. I highly recommend y'all! Thank you! Your company is very professional and has excellent customer service!"

"Quick and very efficient. Exactly as I ordered them! Perfect! "

"I thought your customer service was exceptional! The person that called me to check my email was s nice! Your copy for my approval was done so quickly...I was very impressed! It makes me want to order again next year! Thank you!!!"

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.