• Discount Favors Discount Favors Elite Status

• Phone: 800-939-1980
    • Customer Support: 800-939-1980
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00-6:00pm est
    • Fax: 800-939-1934

"Premium print quality. The best I have seen. "

"Quick easy ordering process, always correct, fast shipping."

"Love them! They are great quality, affordable and delivered early! The art team was very helpful too! Thanks so much!!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone! "

"love the quality for the price"

"This is the second order I have placed in the last couple of months. I purchased personalized koozies both times, and Discount Favors did an excellent job. Very quick and great price. Nice quality koozies. "

"Excellent cust service , very fast turn around time, would highly recommend "

"Great customer service. Very quick to respond to my questions. Received the items on the promised delivery date. I would definitely order from the company again."

"Great service ! Got my order in plenty of time! They did a great job on everything! "

"very quick processing and shipping. love my product"

"Koozie look good, arrived quickly, and price was right.

"It was easy to place the order. I had a question and they responded quickly. I had been told it would arrive by August 20th. However, the order arrived on Thursday, August 13th which was well ahead of deadline. We love the item and they did exactly what I requested. "

"Service as fast. I just wish there was a better description for the products. What we got is fine and will work. But I would have spent more money for better quality if I'd known exactly what I was getting."

"very good work. will be back."

"Overall it was good. Easy ordering, good communication. My only complaint is the slow delivery. I asked if they could make it go any faster and it didn't really seem like they cared or worked very hard to make my deadline. In the end, I will not have my merchandise when I need it."

"Vanessa was very helpful in handling my order"

Share Discount Favors's store rating

Discount Favors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Favors is a merchant member
Discount Favors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.