"The first year of service was billed at $65.64. Since then, my bill for month 13 went up to 129.89 and continues to rise every month. I reduced my package, yet I am paying on hell of alot more. Customer Service reps are friendly, but haven't the knowledge nor authority to do a damn thing about my issues. DO NOT CHOOSE DIRECT TV, YOU WILL DEFINATELY BE SORRY!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by SusanJones on January 02 2014 09:49:52 AM

"customer servise was wonderful couldnt ask for better"

"The person who assisted me saved me lots of time by being knowledgeable and thorough. He also saved me about 50% on my TV cable cost, with better picture quality."

"I went to comcast first because when I went on the internet thats who my provider was for the area. I called comcast and all they wanted to do was throw on charges and more charges. I just wanted tv so I couldnt figure paying to much. Comcast wanted 74 for the first year and 110 for the second!! They wanted to charge for hd service and a hd dvr which is around 25 a month also. I said screw that noise!! Im calling DirectTV. I called and got Awsome help got hooked up with a great deal im only paying 40 a month for extra. To sum this up DirectTV....your the shit."

"Had if for a few days now and am super pleased!!! Lots of choices in our entertainment package. Also the tech who installed at our home was A++! REally nice and knowledgeable and much faster than he gives himself credit for. Also came back again the next day to finish activation because our living community had the power shut off while he was here. At no charge and without even being asked. Customer satisfaction 100%!"

"I am very satisfied with customer and install tech. everything was done polite and professional. Im happy thanks"

"Irvin from Miami was excellent! He was very personable and took the time to listen and look at several packages with me.
Thanks Irvin!!!

"Martha Morse was a very professional person and answered my queations and explainedhow the whole process works."

modified review This review was modified by SunnieBunnie on December 12 2012 08:32:45 AM

ROCKVILLE,MARYLAND

"I called customer service and inquired if i can only signed for the filipino channels bec.,my current server does not carry the other filipino channel that i was looking.I was told that,yes, direct tv can do this.I signed for $24.99/monthly,and after the installations with the 3 rooms,customer service came up with $57.99 including tax monthly.I agreed for this price.
After registering on-line for my account,i found out that i am going to be billed $79.98 monthly .I called direct tv,to clarify this bill and i was told,"that i signed for a premium package which was needed,so the filipino channels will be installed".I told the customer service that ,"this was not the information that i was told,and i needed to speak to the manager".Manager informed me that,everything was e-mailed to me and the transaction was legal".I told her all the information that transpired bet.,direct tv customer service,before i signed for the service.If i was told that,"i will be paying $78.98 for Filipino channels only,i would not sign for this.I will call verizon or other tv networks with cheaper price."
Not Giving detailed or incorrect information to your customer is dishonesty,very bad customer service,unhappy customers,and it will affect your company,including your President or Ceo,who owns/runs your company.
I was told to file a complain by emailing or writing a letter
to the PRESIDENT or to the OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT because,right now ,"the manager cannot do anything about my complain"????
Manager cannot explain to me the person i had transaction came up with $59.99,including tax monthly but she was able to come up with a reduced price of $68.98 monthly.At least,she explained the details of signing up with the basic package of $14.99,to be able to signed up with $24.99 Filipino Channels..
I am an educated person,and i am writing this review bec.i speak for the other customers who become victims of misinformations,dishonesty's and who cannot express themselves better and will just end up paying something that they have not agreed upon.This is a very wrong practice,it will come back to you.
I WOULD SUGGEST FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT/PRESIDENT/CEO/MANAGER TO PLS.EDUCATE/RE-TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES TO DO THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE THEY ALL REPRESENT YOU AND YOUR COMPANY!!

Thank You!!

modified review This review was modified by pinkdiamond88 on April 25 2012 08:43:34 AM

"I really enjoyed both the customer experience and product. I have experience no issues and will continue to use directv in the near future."

"Ordered Pacakge through this company -directstartv- and the price quoted by the representative on the phone was increased by 20.00 permonth when the email confirming the order arrived a few moments later. Also they charge a 20 dollar handling fee that directv does not charge on line BEware Consumers od startv!!!"

Direct Star TV is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Direct Star TV is not a merchant member
Direct Star TV does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!