Stores > Direct-Lighting

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Direct-Lighting by clicking a star below.

2017-10-13

Fast and just what I wanted!

"Great! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! "

2017-10-10

"fast service excellent help"

2017-10-10

Great customer service!

"I ordered lights for a show... accidentally ordered the wrong ones. Customer service was so helpful and switched my order and advised me. The order arrive as promised! Another happy customer!!!!"

2017-10-08

Excellent Service!

"Fast shipping and no problems with my order! "

2017-10-02

Received the product in a timely matter.

"Order light and received it right on time. Will be getting it installed and will write a review once that is done as well. "

2017-10-02

Website somewhat misleading, and 2.5% of Juno heads didn't work.

"Overall it was OK. The shipping was impressive. I thought for sure there should have been two boxes, but you got it all, safely, in one. There were two heads that were DOA; 1) missing a screw 2) didn't light up.

The website was somewhat misleading, WRT Juno/Halo compatibility. It uses the word "and", when it should be "or", leaving the user to find the option in the ordering to pick one "or" the other. The default pricing is for halo, which is less expensive, so I didn't get the correct head as a "test" purchase, where I ordered only one head.

In general, the Juno heads I got were of mixed quality. There is one tightening screw, but it doesn't impact both pivot directions. The second one is left to tension of the construction, which left me with several heads that I had to use tap to get them to hold the weight of the bulb in the targeted direction I needed to be in.

It would go a long way if I could get refunds for the three heads I can't use...

2017-10-01

Still waiting for fixtures and lights.

"I was VERY pleased with customer service and the help they provided. However, i am still waiting for the fixtures! They were suppose to be delivered Friday - the same day I received this survey - and I am still waiting. Considering I paid $15 in shipping on top of the $36 in shipping for the other fixtures I ordered I think I should have received them by now. I did go online to see where they were via the Fed Ex tracking number and they have been sitting in our local FedEx facility since Friday - hopefully we will get them tomorrow.

Suggestion - don't send the "how did we deliver" survey until you KNOW the items have been delivered.

A rep from Direct-Lighting, Direct-Lighting, has responded

“The order was placed on 9/22 (Fri) late afternoon. We processed the order on 9/25 (Mon) the ship the order out on 9/26 (Tue). We noticed the item was delivered on 10/2 (Mon). It usually takes 4 business days to deliver to your place. Thank you for the comment, we will continue to improve our orders processing time.

2017-09-29

Perfect fit

"Purchased 6 track light sets and needed longer power supply cords than were supplied. Called Direct Lighting and customer service was great at recommending the correct cord. Delivered in 4 days. Would highly recommend them."

2017-09-27

Stumped by Direct-Lighting

"I placed the order, then I was notified later that the order was placed on hold. Reason is that because I did not order specific parts to compliment the order in their thinking. Direct-Lighting needed a confirmation - or almost an explanation. I called Customer Service, and it seemed like their policies defied an explanation - so I cancelled the order then and there. The impression is that Customer Service does not fully understand lighting."

A rep from Direct-Lighting, Direct-Lighting, has responded

“We received you order on 9/19. When we process your order, we noticed the items you order cannot function --- The power feed is missing.

Our customer service sent explanation email to you within 1 hr after we received your order. We also explained to you again over the phone, for the importance of the power entry that you didnt't order.

Direct-Lighting customer service team is well trained and always sent out courtesy emails to our customers whenever we notice the order doesn't make sense or some major parts is missing with the order. We are not trying to hold the order, but trying to save customers time and money, and possible delay for installation.

2017-09-26

wrong

"ordered plug in lights received wall mount"

A rep from Direct-Lighting, Direct-Lighting, has responded

“We looked up the online order you placed on 9/19, and confirmed you requested the track lighting kit with floating feed canopy for hard wire (item #50163-3KIT-27K-WH-50090). You didn't order plug-in power cord. If you would like to order the plug-in power cord, the part number is #50088. The item can be purchase separately, please check the link below.

HT-50088 H System Plug-in Power Cord

2017-09-24

As advertised.. but consolidated directions would be better

"Each component had directions. Hard to find and hard to follow, but ultimately I got exactly what they promised. "

2017-09-23

Solid packaging and fast delivery.

"It came earlier than expected and everything worked. "

2017-09-22

Success

"Great service and turn around time. Order was complete and correct. "

2017-09-21

great experience

"Found what I needed at a great price and shipped quickly. What more can you ask?"

2017-09-18

Discontinued item

"I was sold a discontinued item. I was made aware and refunded in a timely manner. I deducted a star because discontinued items should not be on the website as available."

Share Direct-Lighting's store rating

Direct-Lighting is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct-Lighting is a merchant member
Direct-Lighting participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.