"Parts arrived as expected. BUT.... this vendor is impossible to contact. I needed to return a part. The website says not to return a part without an "RMA" number. They refused to acknowledge my multiple requests, both by e-mail and by telephone for such a number. E-mails are ignored and phone calls result in my leaving a message which is also ignored. I was forced to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. That was 4 days ago and I still have'nt heard from the vendor. The low price is not worth the aggravation and frusration. I will never do business with this reseller again."

"Everything was really easy, and your price was 40 dollars cheaper than the other guys. Quick and easy parts delivered right to my door. Thanks.."

"Good price, quick, accurate service. Will definitely deal with this group again."

"The product that I ordered arrived on time and had a good price. I will use this company again."

"THE SALE TRANSACTION WERE DECLINED DUE TO INTERNATIONAL VISA CARD, ACCORDINGLY IAM
UNABLE TO GIVE EVALUATION.
SINCERELY,,,,,,

"The parts were estimated to arrive Monday the 31st but they came on the Sat. before. Parts that arrived were the parts ordered. All and all a good transaction"

"very satisfied. item was cheaper than any other site and shipped faster than expected"

"Ordering on the internet can be risky, but not with these guys! Good prices, quick ship and a small problem was quickly resolved by customer service. Good stuff! Absolutely will order again!"

"Direct Fit Auto Parts has a very user friendly website. They offered the best price and prompt delivery. I was not able to find many reviews from their past customers but now that I have ordered from them myself, I will definitely keep them on the short list for the next time I need parts."

"Great price, super fast delivery, and the parts fit. What more could you ask for."

"I ordered a part on wensday and got it on thursday had it put on friday. This company is great has great prices and delivers fast."

"Part came as ordered. Fit the car perfectly. Would purchase from this company again. Great price, too"

"The parts was perfectly fit to my car and color was exactly same as I wanted. Most important thing is parts is genuine and fit to my car without any trouble. Also they ship it very fast and it reach me in 3 days.

Thanks
Sumanta

"I was furious when I recevied my "Brand New" tail light and it was damaged!! I tried calling customer service and I was unable to get to speak to a real person until my 12th attempt! Then I was told there was nothing they could do. I would have to send it back, and reorder. Come'on the damage was a scratch on the lense I had an appointment for the replacment of my light and bumper together I explained, still nothing could be done. Not even a discount or anything. I hate shopping on line but it's convenient, to be honest I would never order from this company again. A complete rip off for "Brand New" mechandise."

"Shipping was much faster than stated on the website. I ordered on a Friday afternoon and had the part by Tuesday. It was the correct part, and fit well. They had the best price I could find on the web by $10. mostly because they didnt charge $10 handling fee like most sites did. "

Direct Fit Auto Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Direct Fit Auto Parts is not a merchant member
Direct Fit Auto Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!