• Address: 13785 Research Blvd. Suite 125 Austin, TX 78750
    • Contact: customerservice@directdeals.com
    • Phone: 844-725-0607
    • Customer Support: 844-725-0607
    • Business Hours: Office Hours: 8 - 6 CST. Online Operations: 24/7

"Very smooth transaction and easy download for the purchased software."

"All was good 123456789012345678912345"

"On time and delivered to door. Driver was very friendly and thanked me for using the delivery service. I was able to track order daily which reduced stress. Package was in pristine shape and I was happy with the contents. Thank you."

"Very fast and clean transaction, some follow-up issues that were quickly resolved. I have been a customer of DirectDeals for over 10 years and I have never been unsatisfied."

"So easy to work with! Received email download quickly and directions were very clear."

"Had trouble with order going to spam folder. Although not the company's fault, when they phoned to verify I had place a valid order, they could have said that I should get the download within the next few minutes. Also, finding the download and opening it was a bit of a circuitous puzzle."

"We ordered the product we needed and could not find elsewhere, for a very good price. Thanks for the quick turnaround."

"I received what I ordered and it performed exactly as it was supposed to do. I am very satisfied."

"Order was immediately acknowledged and I had a shipping confirmation within one business day. Order was received in two business days. Order was 100% accurate and product was well protected in the packaging. Will definitely use them again. "

"No troubles ordering and receiving the product. The site isn't the greatest, but it works. However, after buying, I started to receive their newsletters. I wanted to unsubscribe, so I attempted every method they wrote in their email, and all of them failed. I tried to email their customer service address, and it bounced. I called their phone number, and they had no operators, and I went to their website because they said I could unsubscribe there, but there was no way to unsubscribe. I sent this information through their web form informing them that they were spamming me since I didn't have a recourse to make them stop, but I've received no response."

"DirectDeals is my new supplier of software - I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else. Let me qualify that, other stores may have, for instance, Windows XP for a few dollars cheaper, however you'll receive a "For use with a ____ computer only" SP1 version. Not worth the hassle of spending a few hours downloading and installing updates for 3 dollars. I'm starting to see that I don't need to check as many other websites for cheap software, these guys have consistently had the lowest prices around.

I did, however purchase something (maintenance on AutoCAD LT 2007) that they weren't able to sell me. The price was attractive, but after a few weeks of it not arriving, I e-mailed them and was told they were waiting approval from AutoDesk to have it shipped out. I called about two weeks later and was told they actually can't sell it because they're not qualified through AutoDesk or something. Just a little upset that they didn't e-mail me to tell me that in the beginning, but given how low their prices are I'll be ordering from them again.

USA

"Great prices, shipping packaging (even survived a flood after UPS chucked order over my fence into flood waters), received order in 2 days. I've ordered from directdeals over the years, and have always received the same great service. Let's hope they maintain the same level of service as they grow..."

MA

"It's the only order I've placed with them and it was painless and boring. No hassles, no drama. I don't know how they can offer such a great price for what I was looking for but I didn't care. The product is legitimate, just no fancy packaging or manuals. They'll be on my list of places to look up if I ever need to purchase a previous release version of commercial software again."

modified review This review was modified by fooda on February 21 2006 06:21:04 AM

"I've been purchasing from DirectDeals for a few years now. I've never had a problem with them. I took a chance one time and their prompt shipping and great prices kept me as a customer. I can't speak for the customer service. Maybe I've been lucky, but I never had to call them."

DamiexX's Avatar
Silicon Valley

"Good company and good service! Was pretty wary of purchasing from them at first, but they checked out on resellerratings so I went for it. They called me an hour after the purchase to confirm the order and my shipping address which was different from the billing. Good experience!"

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.