Stores > Directdeals.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

2016-06-13

Good replacement for MyChoiceSoftware

"Was buying our Office 2013 licenses from MyChoice but their prices suddenly went way up. Found DirectDeals for same price and transaction was smooth and no issues with licensing. Would use them again."

This review was modified by mpkescom on June 13 2016 08:06:06 AM

Always Reliable

"Software is legit and always reliable and I get it fast. Makes me and my clients happy."

This review was modified by Bisconti on May 23 2016 04:53:14 PM

Quick and easy

"The website is easy to use and navigate. Customer service is quick to pick up and resolve any issues with the order. The email with the product key and download link was in my inbox within minutes!"

This review was modified by CCox82 on May 23 2016 03:49:33 PM

Great Service

"Good price, very easy to download and install. And, I did two orders instead of one and got an immediate call to make sure that is what I intended to do. They are right on top of whatever is needed for the customer. Would definitely go there again

This review was modified by mknorre on May 23 2016 03:44:22 PM

Great price, great deal!

"I purchased four MS Office Home & Business 2016 licenses. It took a bit to activate some of them, but the process was made super easy, since I could provide the confirmation numbers through my Smart phone. Even though it took a bit of effort, it was a great price and definitely worth it!!"

2016-05-16

Good download

"Bought MS Office 2013, download was great. I had trouble activating but when I contacted customer support they were fast in response and quickly solved the problem. "

This review was modified by brently1 on May 16 2016 03:10:32 PM

2016-05-09

Great prices, great support

"Very happy with the purchase. I had some issues processing my corporate credit card, and that caused some confusion. But the company was very helpful, and I had no problems buying the software with my personal Visa card."

This review was modified by sbulmahn on May 09 2016 11:24:54 AM

2016-04-20

Buy and Buy Some!!

"So we regularly buy for the company we work for from this site, fast efficient, and pretty seamless, the only thing is as of late the license have all required a little extra work to active...i.e. calling in for activate confirmation number, to activate license each time, aside form that extra work it works great. "

2016-04-06

quick and painless

"very simple process. got office 2016 for a great price!"

This review was modified by kiltman457 on April 06 2016 07:33:06 AM

2016-03-31

dm33016

"Great Tech Support Ronnie and Brian knew how to solve my issue and stayed with me until it was complete. Direct Deals is the kind of company i like to do business with"

This review was modified by dm35235 on March 31 2016 05:37:55 AM

2016-03-25

Great Customer Service

"Had problems with the first MS Office 2013 I ordered, but they were very good about getting me a new Product Key that worked. I ordered two more MS Office and had no problems with that download and install"

2016-03-22

Windows 10 Pro

"Quick almost painless delivery."

This review was modified by bear56 on March 22 2016 06:04:01 PM

2016-03-15

Great Customer Service

"I bought some Microsoft software that required a good deal of work to open. The customer service department helped get the software operational in a very short time. Oh btw, the prices are great."

This review was modified by halon3 on March 15 2016 03:52:25 PM

2016-03-15

Pirated Software

"I bought Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student from them. The license key would not verify automatically. It gave me an error message indicating that the key had already been activated. Their support claimed it was an erroneous message and to use the telephone verification method. I did, but while there I got hold of a person who told me the key actually was used. DirectDeals gave me a 2nd key, same story. I have 2 Microsoft case numbers (1331383378 & 1331517523) to verify that these people sold me pirated license keys.

Update: They eventually did the right thing and refunded my money. However, that does not erase the fact that both keys they gave me were pirated. I do not recommend them.

This review was modified by BurnedByDirectDeals on March 23 2016 07:22:23 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-23-2016

A rep from Directdeals.com, DirectDeals, has responded

“We are an honorable disabled veteran owned business that's been around for over 15 years, and you aren't able to do that with your allegation here. None of our software is pirated - that's impossible. What is possible is that you rec'd a key from a cancelled/returned order. We do accept cancellations/returns, where other companies do not, when the customer says they didn't use it. Unfortunately once in a while, they are dishonest, and they actually have used it. Then, when we put it back to be resold, this could occur. While it is extremely rare, it has happened. We are very sad to hear that this happened to you, and I'm glad that you were taken care of in the end. I hope that you'll give us a try again in the future.”

2016-03-11

Excellent Prices and Terrific Customer Service

"When I first saw the prices on their software I thought it might be a scam, but then I saw they have an A+ rating on the BBB and have been around since 2010, so I purchased the software. During the installation I had a couple of minor issues, but was able to reach someone on the phone who spoke perfect English and who helped me resolve the issues without any aggravation. Then about 11 months later I had to reinstall the software and had an issue, but sent them an email and literally within minutes received a response. This company is legit, they have excellent prices and terrific customer support."

This review was modified by lanceintx on March 11 2016 07:06:26 PM

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.