• Directdeals.com Directdeals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Quick and easy transaction!"

"I purchased a digital version of office home and student. The company was very quick to respond even though I was shopping afternoon, and after a bit of trouble with my card company, I was emailed the code and a link. The rest was smooth sailing."

"Extremely fast delivery. Received product as described. "

"Prompt service. Received an email with my product key and download link within minutes."

"Software would not activate properly. Had to call Microsoft to get it to work. I suspect that the same keys are being given out to multiple people. Probably will not use them again. It activated over the phone, but that shouldn't be necessary. "

"I order the microsoft office and 5 minutes after i check out, i got my product installed.. Awesome! "

"Very good service, along with very good product. Thanks!!!!"

"It was easily downloaded and works very well."

"Good price, easy to order."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2015

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“Thanks, that could be our motto!”

"Finding what I wanted was very easy. I purchased MS Office 2013 and Windows 8.1 a couple of days latter. Both transactions were smooth and got fast delivery of keys and links to download the software. I will keep using Directdeals.com for all my future software purchases."

"Excellent customer service. Had a minor problem with installation, but they took care of it quickly and professionally."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2015

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your business and I'm glad everything worked out. If you're not happy, we're not happy.”

"Very satisfied, Got what I ordered very fast and it exactly what I ordered."

"The staff was very helpful. I was very happy with my experience and will definitely use you again."

"The purchase I placed on a Friday night went through without much difficulty. However, there was a hold placed on my order during processing that prevented me from obtaining it immediately. I had no expectation that this was to be the case as I have received numerous other downloads before without a problem or delay. I was told, in an email received shortly after I made the purchase that I needed to speak with a person, before my order could go through but was not provided with any contact information. I was unsure what this was about as i had never experienced anything like it before and frankly it seemed a bit odd. Upon calling the company the next business day which was a Monday I spoke to a kind customer service representative who helped. With a click of a button, on the part of DirectDeals II had the email that was being held and received my product. I was not happy about the delay as it prevented me from getting the work I needed to get done that weekend, and felt that a contact number should have been included in the email so those are the reasons for the downgrade of somewhat satisfied. "

"They called to confirm that everything worked. Very satisfied!"

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.