• Directdeals.com Directdeals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2015-06-27

"Finding what I wanted was very easy. I purchased MS Office 2013 and Windows 8.1 a couple of days latter. Both transactions were smooth and got fast delivery of keys and links to download the software. I will keep using Directdeals.com for all my future software purchases."

2015-06-23

"Excellent customer service. Had a minor problem with installation, but they took care of it quickly and professionally."

2015-06-22

"Very satisfied, Got what I ordered very fast and it exactly what I ordered."

2015-06-19

"The staff was very helpful. I was very happy with my experience and will definitely use you again."

2015-06-12

"The purchase I placed on a Friday night went through without much difficulty. However, there was a hold placed on my order during processing that prevented me from obtaining it immediately. I had no expectation that this was to be the case as I have received numerous other downloads before without a problem or delay. I was told, in an email received shortly after I made the purchase that I needed to speak with a person, before my order could go through but was not provided with any contact information. I was unsure what this was about as i had never experienced anything like it before and frankly it seemed a bit odd. Upon calling the company the next business day which was a Monday I spoke to a kind customer service representative who helped. With a click of a button, on the part of DirectDeals II had the email that was being held and received my product. I was not happy about the delay as it prevented me from getting the work I needed to get done that weekend, and felt that a contact number should have been included in the email so those are the reasons for the downgrade of somewhat satisfied. "

2015-06-05

"They called to confirm that everything worked. Very satisfied!"

2015-06-02

"They sent me a blocked version of Office 2013 Office Pro Plus, then replaced it with a version of Office 2013 Home and Business. Very frustrating and perhaps illegal."

2015-05-21

"They were real quick to take my money and never delivered the product!"

Rep reply posted May-28-2015

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“Hi Daniel-

Thank you for your order. We understand you have a lot of options when making your software purchases. We really appreciate that you choose www.directdeals.com.

Thank you for the feedback you provided over the phone. I can understand why you were frustrated. I would be frustrated as well. I am always looking for ways to improve our customer satisfaction. I have evaluated our Sunday coverage and have made adjustments.

If I can help out in any other way, please don't hesitate to contact me. You can reach me at 1.844.725.0607 Ext. 702.

Regards,

Erik Imes
Customer Service and Technical Support Manager
DirectDeals.com”

2015-05-14

"I quickly got my email with the subscription I ordered. Great price, quick turnaround, very satisfied!"

2015-05-11

"Very quick service, and immediate and courteous response to technical question I had after download."

2015-05-10

"Bought Ms office download and was totally pleased with the entire experience. "

2015-05-09

"Quick easy transaction. Codes received immediately. "

2015-05-03

"As always, prompt fulfillment and delivered as advertised."

2015-04-30

"We had a hard time with the download. It came in a language other than English. We eventually were able to get an appropriate download."

Rep reply posted May-08-2015

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Heidi!

We really appreciate any feedback we receive from our customer's. We are sorry to hear that you had a hard time with your download. If you ever run into any issues or need help with anything else, please call our Technical Support Team at 1-844-725-0607.

Tamara
Direct Deals Customer Specialist”

2015-04-28

"I had a problem downloading and customer service was extremely helpful. I appreciate them replying and helping me out. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you. "

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.