Stores > Directdeals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Directdeals.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

100% Satisfied

"The whole ordering experience was as advertised. I ordered MS Office 2016 at a discounted price, got the email with the download URL & Office key, downloaded the suite, installed it, & activated it with the key sent. I am very pleased with this site and the service they provided."

2017-06-06

Great and patient support!

"We ordered TS CALs for a 2008 (32-bit) upgrade (yeah, I know - Server 2008 is an UPGRADE?). We made the upgrade because the software vendor of our primary application cannot seem to get their code to run on a 64-bit platform.

The server being upgraded crashed so suddenly were in recovery mode. Megan is a CHAMP! She dealt with a switch from User CALs to Device CALs and then , when we absolutely had to get the application back up and running, back to User CALs. Grace under pressure!

Thank you Megan and DirectDeals. A good company to do business with!

2017-04-11

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE

"Had an issue with product, was a user error and customer service explained it without making me feel inferior. Great team!

Thanks again guys!

Medford WI
2017-03-30

Download Office 2013

"The technical support I received after receiving error messages was excellent. They were patient and resolved my issue."

2017-03-09

Windows 10

"Great experience...no issues, very smooth transaction."

2017-03-07

Great software, great price

"I have bought software from Directdeals for a couple years now and they always have the best price and super fast downloads. "

2017-03-03

Many years of excellent service!

"I've been using DirectDeals for over 13 years! Their customer service has always been excellent and I've never had an issue they did not quickly fix. Thanks so much! I hope to be a customer for many years to come."

2017-03-03

Worked as advertised

"Product was exactly what I was expecting."

Fast Repose on Download Link, but Poor Customer Service

"Bought Windows 7 Upgrade for XP Downloadable. Received 2 links the next day in an email, that went to the same place for what appeared to be a 64 bit download. Replied back and said, that both links appeared to be a 64 bit, do they have a link for 32 bit.
Dan sent email back saying he included a link, but no link. I replied back if he meant to add a link, of if the links I showed in the email were correct. I also asked him, "Can't I just download it and run it from the same computer that I have XP on? otherwise, I would have been better off getting a DVD". He sent a link which was a copy of the links I already had (that's fine), but ignored my question. It is not good customer service when a rep fails to read the email and then ignores the question. I expected Dan to either answer the question or ask someone who had the knowledge or just say, "I do not know". Ignoring the customer is pretty poor customer service.

Very Professional!

"Perfect experience with DirectDeals.com, they are courteous, kind and very professional"

Great Experience

"Have purchased 2 items from Direct Deals and both are excellent. A great experience in both price and service."

2017-02-26

Great Place!!!

"Great place, friendly, priced well, helpful."

2017-02-25

Very Good

"Very good communication and service."

2017-02-25

As Promissed

"Item was exactly as described and depicted, was delivered promptly, and was very well packed with all factory packaging and manuals. Would definitely buy from this business again."

2017-02-24

Luv It

"I can’t say enough positive things about Direct Deals"

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.