• Directdeals.com Directdeals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"They were real quick to take my money and never delivered the product!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-28-2015

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“Hi Daniel-

Thank you for your order. We understand you have a lot of options when making your software purchases. We really appreciate that you choose www.directdeals.com.

Thank you for the feedback you provided over the phone. I can understand why you were frustrated. I would be frustrated as well. I am always looking for ways to improve our customer satisfaction. I have evaluated our Sunday coverage and have made adjustments.

If I can help out in any other way, please don't hesitate to contact me. You can reach me at 1.844.725.0607 Ext. 702.

Regards,

Erik Imes
Customer Service and Technical Support Manager
DirectDeals.com”

"I quickly got my email with the subscription I ordered. Great price, quick turnaround, very satisfied!"

"Very quick service, and immediate and courteous response to technical question I had after download."

"Bought Ms office download and was totally pleased with the entire experience. "

"Quick easy transaction. Codes received immediately. "

"As always, prompt fulfillment and delivered as advertised."

"We had a hard time with the download. It came in a language other than English. We eventually were able to get an appropriate download."

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2015

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Heidi!

We really appreciate any feedback we receive from our customer's. We are sorry to hear that you had a hard time with your download. If you ever run into any issues or need help with anything else, please call our Technical Support Team at 1-844-725-0607.

Tamara
Direct Deals Customer Specialist”

"I had a problem downloading and customer service was extremely helpful. I appreciate them replying and helping me out. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you. "

"Easy ordering, quickly downloaded and installed. No problems or concerns. Nicely priced compared to other retailers."

"Received link promptly - no problems with download"

"quick response and eager to assist me! I will buy from them again!"

"Since this was a special item, my order was taken and processed quickly via phone. I appreciate the company and staff greatly!"

"I ordered MS Office 2013 Home and Business as a download. The download gave me three options, 32 bit, 64 bit and DVD image. I opted to create a DVD and when the download started the version sent to me was Bulgarian. I cancelled that download and tried to download the 64 bit version, which failed. I contacted Direct Deals technical support and it took over an hour to remove the partially installed software and required the use of a special Microsoft tool to uninstall - sent to me by the support tech. Eventually we got the software downloaded and installed, but still no DVD image. The tech (who was very patient and seemed pretty competent) was unable to get me that download, in English, until the following day. I was then able to burn a DVD but don't know if it is accurate as there did not seem to be a verify process.
I was not happy with this overall experience.

"Quick turn around on digital download purchases. Very happy with that."

"Delivered what I ordered, at a good price and it performed as expected."

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.