Stores > Directdeals.com

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
2017-01-13

As Expected

"Licence arrived in a timely manor and worked as expected!"

This review was modified by bwrev1 on January 17 2017 12:01:25 AM

2017-01-08

Direct Deals gives Great Deals !

"Had a little trouble activating MS OFFICE 2013 that I downloaded from directdeals.com but their customer service (email) was very good and prompt. My issue was resolved within no time. "

This review was modified by Prateek3656 on January 08 2017 07:10:24 PM

DirectDeals Rocks!

"Not only did I get the software I wanted, I received a confirmation from a State-side representative to confirm my purchase. I am very satisfied with the support I recieved, as well as the security of knowing that my purchase was routed correctly.

Thanks DirectDeals!

Office 2013 to the rescue

"I purchased this product online with little knowledge of the website back in February and the link and product key worked with no hiccups! I recently re-installed windows 7 on desktop and had a problem with my office re-install and tech support handled my request with lightning speed and professionalism - that's rare in the support world as of late so I was thoroughly impressed being in a tech background myself - hats off and continue the good work - "

Top Notch

"We have purchased many products from them, if we have any issues they resolve them quickly."

2016-12-31

Software

"Great Service and support"

2016-12-30

Score!

"We were delighted to find a quality product (Norton Security) for an extremely reasonable price that fit our need! The ad was our link to Direct Deals. We will be looking forward to their service next year!"

This review was modified by 0Origami on December 30 2016 01:53:06 PM

2016-12-29

A Real Find

"I discovered DirectDeals in search of a good price on MS Window. At first I was leary. The price was very good, but I never heard of the company, and in researching it appeared competitors offering a better deal were offering questionably legitimate products and service. After some due diligence concerning DirectDeals, and speaking with some of its representatives, I proceeded with the purchase. It was solid MS Full Office. But I was getting incompatability messages, as if my new computer already had a 32 bit version of it. I called Tech Support at DirectDeals, and without any fuss or waste of time, Ronnie, an outstanding technician, personably, expertly and quickly accessed my computer, identified the problem (the computer had a trial version of Office that was interfering with loading what I purchased), fixed it, and loaded the MS Office S/W.

In addition to outstanding value in the products its sells, it services the purchase. This is one of the few totally impressive experiences I have encountered with Tech Support, both small and the "big boys." When I called, I was speaking with Tech Support in less than a minute. There was no screener, and I did not have to spend the typical several minutes confirming who I was--all he needed was my order number. There was none of the scripted, stilted vernacular and false assurances. He was down-to-earth, personable, with an everyday command of the English language. Without a doubt--and no slur intended to the overseas technicians many companies employ--his real name was genuinely Ronnie. He jumped on the case, without wasting time or preliminary verbiage. He accessed my computer, quickly identified the problem, and fixed it, talking me through the whole time, then confirming problem resolved.

The competitive price, the approachability and down-to-earth nature of this company, which supports what it delivers, and this outstanding experience with its Tech Dept., has quickly earned my trust and loyalty. This is one of those rare finds that you really want to support and do business with.

I rarely do these sorts of write-ups, and usually **** up the many bad experiences. But I would be a remiss ingrate not to acknowledge this very positive experience.

This review was modified by goinonalionhunt on December 29 2016 03:15:38 PM

2016-12-15

Smooth transaction...

"Great experience, easy to use and answer all my questios."

2016-12-12

my favorite source for software!

"Great source and best price for all my software solutions! Fast and easy transactions and wonderful customer service. What more could you ask for?"

2016-12-07

Putting the customer back in customer service

"They were very helpful not only when I ordered from them and when I opted to change the licence type it was a quick transaction.

A company rep emailed a few days later to check if I had been successful downloading and installing the software.

This review was modified by sewilliamsuk on December 07 2016 07:08:38 AM

2016-12-03

Great deals

"Great deals and great price.

This review was modified by MasaoT. on December 03 2016 11:54:34 AM

2016-11-28

Always good customer service

"Anytime I have a question or need an order processed they are always available over the phone. If there is ever an issue with an order they correct the issue immediately when ever possible. Always satisfied with the resolution. Excellent response times. "

This review was modified by jesjohnson on November 28 2016 09:52:34 AM

2016-11-22

Great shopping experience!

"Fast, exactly as described. Will shop again...frequently. Ordered MS Office"

This review was modified by sdsjr on November 22 2016 06:31:20 PM

2016-11-12

ALWAYS PERFECT !

"We have purchased from DirectDeals about 20 times for our biz in the past year. They have always more than satisfied us with a quick and easy transaction. Have spoke with their customer service twice, both times they were extremely helpful."

This review was modified by TechConnectComputer on November 12 2016 03:14:11 AM

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.