Stores > Directdeals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-02-05

Very easy

"The customer support was very helpful and courteous."

2016-02-03

Fast Processing!

"Great service and pricing! I received order confirmation almost immediately, followed by the download link just a few minutes later. I called Microsoft to activate, and it worked perfectly. I am also very satisfied with the competitive rates."

This review was modified by e.matthew on February 03 2016 02:29:37 PM

2016-02-01

Sweet and Easy

"Received software with quick reply. Price was better than anywhere else on the web. Will definitely come back. Thanks again :)"

2016-01-26

Quick response and fast download

"I got my order processed in just few minutes and received the download link and product key in few minutes after that. Worked perfectly."

This review was modified by Ross.J on January 26 2016 01:14:19 AM

2016-01-19

Excellent customer service

"I accidentally bought the Microsoft Office for Windows despite owning a Mac. They quickly exchanged it for the Mac version. They were very responsive throughout the process. Thanks so much for the help!"

This review was modified by ggcalifornia on January 19 2016 07:21:55 AM

2016-01-18

Fast and Works

"Used lots of these types of sites in the past with varying success. Direct Deals got my keys to me fast and they have all been valid. Great company, will use again"

This review was modified by Happycustomer964 on January 18 2016 05:59:11 PM

2016-01-09

"I had been purchasing MS Office software from a website called Discount Mountain Software... Then one day they went belly up. Or, given that I had one installation mysteriously "expire" and another fail to activate when I went to use it, maybe they weren't on the up & up and got busted. I don't know.

Anyway, I was happy to find Directdeals and see that, assuming they are being honest, they've been around for 16(ish) years. I have placed 11 orders for MS Office Home & Business 2013 w/ Directdeals over the last year and have been very pleased with pricing and speed of service. In that time I have had one machine that had a problem re-activating after a hard drive replacement. I was able to reach an actual human on the phone within a very reasonable time and received a call back very quickly with a replacement key.

Will definitely be using them again.

This review was modified by gutterspunk on January 09 2016 01:08:56 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2016

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your orders and your kind words. We do try to give the best shopping experience we can.”

2016-01-07

"Great prices and great customer service..I will b making more purchases.."

2015-12-01

"Great prices and great customer service, what else do you need to know? - Bill (Dallas)"

This review was modified by Billlllllllllll on December 01 2015 12:59:00 PM

2015-12-01

"They sold us a MS Office product key for 3 PC installs. I installed the first one no problem. Second install, about a month later, fails. I call Microsoft and they tell me this key has been used on 10 installations already! Luckily they still sent me the activation but it's obvious these guys are reselling the same product key to multiple customers.

On bringing this up with Directdeals.com, they apologized and suggested we call MS, which I had already done. They are making money through Microsoft's lax security.

Buyer beware!

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2015

DirectDeals, Directdeals.com rep has responded

“That's terrible news! We would never have knowingly sold you an item that was installed 10 times. We've been around for 16 years, and you don't make it that long in this business by selling bad product...

What I can tell you is that we are very trustworthy of our customers. We looked up your key and it was from an order cancellation where they customer stated they never used it. We do accept cancellations under various circumstances, and when we do, we will put the key back into the system to be sold to another customer - no different than a store putting an item back on the shelf when a customer returns it. Unfortunately, once in a blue moon, a customer will not be truthful. Whatever they did with that key, God only knows.

We are very sorry that you went through this inconvenience. We have reviewed our order cancellation procedures and have made some adjustments to prevent this from occurring in the future. If there is anything else we can do for you here, just let us know....”

2015-11-25

"They were the cheapest for Office 2013 and I got the digital download and activation code super fast."

This review was modified by dkraines on November 26 2015 03:15:25 AM

2015-11-25

"Love Directdeals.com. Prompt delivery. Excellent customer service. They answer the phones live and never a hold time. If there is an issue (extremely rare) they resolve the issue immediately. Website is user friendly. Would recommend this to everyone!!"

This review was modified by jess4its on November 25 2015 08:50:39 AM

2015-11-24

"A reliable and trustworthy source for instant software downloads. We will definitely be using this as a future source. "

2015-11-22

"Good product and pricing... simple. "

This review was modified by johnjrsr22 on November 22 2015 04:30:53 PM

2015-11-20

"Instant software code, valid licensing. Directdeals is our one stop shop now for our business."

This review was modified by NicoleReSource on November 20 2015 01:37:55 PM

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.