• Directdeals.com Directdeals.com Elite Status

• Contact: customerservice@directdeals.com
    • Phone: 844-725-0607
    • Customer Support: 844-725-0607
    • Business Hours: Office Hours: 8 - 6 CST. Online Operations: 24/7

"I received good pre sales support, product downloaded quickly and easily. Great pricing. I would use them again!"

"I had a problem loading outlook. Called them after hours and non expert tried to help. He asked if he could have an expert call me first thing in the morning. I said yes and received the call when I was promised. Everything fixed. Very very satisfied with customer support, both in attitude and expertise."

"I had a bit of a glitch on my software download. The confirmation email didn't have the activation code due to some server malfunction.

I sent them an email requesting the code, and I got a reply with the code from a real person within the hour. Then I got a follow-up phone call from another person!

This was on a Saturday. My impression of their customer service and their pricing is very favorable. I will buy from them again.

"Easy to use, quick response with the download link. Everything worked as advertised. "

"Bought norton antivirus and the two keys they sent dont work"

" I've dealt with Direct Deals for over a decade. I'm very happy with their savings and personal help when needed."

"Product works great,I am very satisfied thank you."

"Super fast delivery! Freindly Phone support.

"It was easy to order from this site. Experience was great. Price was a good deal"

"I love the product, the shipping was on time . I will be ordering again !"

"Great price, easy checkout and install of software."

"Everything was just as it was claimed to be on the site. Exactly what I was looking for."

"Quick fulfillment and exactly what I ordered."

"It worked fine. There were no problems."

"Top Quality , Best prices , A TECHNICIAN EVEN CALLED ME TO CONFIRM THAT I was the actual Credit Card owner , and asked if they could be of any assistance with the Downloads , and any other assistance . Very prompt , Courteous , and professional !!!! This Country needs more Companies like these Guys , doesnt get Better than Direct Deals / and Staff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both times of Business (online downloads) came promptly , and had no issues Downloading ,
Keep up the Great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share Directdeals.com's store rating

Directdeals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Directdeals.com is a merchant member
Directdeals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.