• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"Warning - Direct Canada has an unannounced procedure in their ordering system, where AFTER you place & pay for the order, they send you an email saying they are going to have their robocaller call you and verify your order.

Problems with this are:
1 - they require a phone number
2 - when you are deaf, like me, and do not have a voice phone, how are you supposed to receive the call (actually is now against HRC to require a phone for ordering). Our deaf community has a phone number about 200 people share. It is never answered (we are deaf) nor manned, but it serves as a placeholder number for these places whose outdated website can't conceive that people may not have a phone. That's why we use email.
3 - their procedure is nowhere listed on their website - only AFTER you have paid do you then receive an email indicating they want to call you. No Direct Canada - you must fully disclose the whole procedure a potential client would be agreeing to, not try to tack something on afterwards - violates purchase contract law. (And your sister company NCIX doesn't do it, so why would you?)

"great service,
always good price.

everything i order from here is shipped promptly.
i have had them confirm my credit card through a phone call to ensure the purchase was not fraud. i appreciated this a lot.

and everything i order has been free of defect and always at an amazing price.

thank you for your great service.

"Edit: I received a call from directcanada and they offered me a full refund.

Extremely unsatisfied. I wanted to return a video card I ordered 2 days ago that was on sale, turns out the price dropped back to the original price. Funny thing is, The original price was 25$ LOWER THAN WHEN IT WAS ON SALE!! in other words I have to take the 25$ loss if I wanted to return it.

"Bilt a budget gaming pc for my wife. The parts came the next day and were very well packaged. Costumer support was fast and helpful when i had trouble confirming the order. I will say that the web site could use a lot of work (insufficient filters for browsing) i had to research my parts elsewhere and then search for them by name on the site. But that is not a big deal.
I would recommend them to anyone. Just know exactly what you need before going on the site and i garenty you'll be satisfied.

"Fast shipping. I received the good product, new ans working perfectly.

"Fast fast fast! And lots of emails with updates about order status. Perhaps more than required but much better than not enough like a lot of companies. Prices are always very competitive. I wish they stocked more items although they seem to usually stock what I am looking for. Great company. "

"I have changed my rating because DirectCanada has emailed me and has shipped my item. they have also compensated for the delay"

"Amazing price, Super Fast shipping I got my items in a Couple days, item was packaged appropriately and the item was in very good condition

I dealt with most computer Stores in Canada for past ten years & I'm Rating Direct Canada Computer INC, as a number one Store for purchasing computer parts in whole Canada.

"Had to modify my order 1 day after it was made and they promptly did, A1 service!"

"Le disque a été livré rapidement.

Commande 473106
Custommer PO# 554301 - order 7976388

I dont received BKU 92432 M942 Z812 Seagate Backup Plus 2 TB IN PORT

"Place order almost 10 days, still cannot receive the goods (mentioned in stocks)"

"I ordered ssd and ram to upgrade my laptop, my order placed at December 26th, 2014 (boxing day), based on what they are saying, they ship in 3-5 days! After a week nothing happened! I called them and asked for reason, the customer service said we have lots of orders and at this time it takes longer time for shipping! finally after 2 weeks I received a box, when I opened the box there was only ssd and NO ram! I called them and asked for the ram! the man that always answering as customer service, said " the ram is out of stock and you have to wait", I surprised and asked him why you sold something that you don't have? he had no answer and asked me to wait more couple days! after 3 days I called again and he said no news! I was so disappointed and said I want to talk to a manager, he said "THERE IS NO MANAGER HERE!" finally after 23 days I received the ram! the price was good but the customer service and responsibility is horrible. For sure I'll never buy from them!"

"Good price for my laptop. It was packaged appropriately and was delivered quickly even if it was ground shipping. The laptop arrived in perfect condition; the IPS screen is stunning. I waited a long time for this model and am very pleased."

"I've ordered from Direct Canada a couple of times and I find their phone order confirmation number to be a little unnecessary, but that's just a minor gripe. Their parts are very well priced however and have shipped very quickly for my two orders. It took a little while to process my RMA and the "Instant Support" isn't quite accurate, but that is likely a result of the busy holiday season. "

"I ordered my stuff, got it 2-3 days later, build my pc, now i'm happy"

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.