• Direct Canada Direct Canada Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

"very fast delivery. very helpful customer service will do business again"

"I was extremely pleased with the fast delivery of my product.
The entire purchasing process was very easy.
I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again.
Most importantly, they beat everyone else's price.

"Best price I could find on Brother Laser Cartridge. Got to me in perfect condition way faster than expected. Stream of emails kept me up-to-date on order status. Excellent experience all around."

"I bought a new 29" monitor and it was all said and done (delivered) in just 3 days. It was 60$ cheaper than Best Buy, and with free shipping to boot. It was delivered by Canada Post in pristine condition, so I can't be happier."

"Super fast shipping and excellent price for superior product ,will shop again! A+++"

"This was my first purchase from Direct Canada. The items arrived faster than expected and were well packaged. While the prices were fair and competitive, the overall order experience resulted in an excellent overall experience. I will definitely be making more purchases from Direct Canada."

"I had a bad experience with sennheiser and nintendo failing my order.

I recieved free ground shipping, and the item is expected to ship in 1 day. What the hell?

Is this even possible?

"I ended up ordering most of parts for my new PC from Direct Canada.

They almost always had the cheapest prices online, combined with free ground shopping on purchases over 50 dollars. And the ground shipping was surprisingly fast - usually a week or so. And I was in contact with customer service about an item that was out of stock - they were very helpful and friendly! I intentionally bought two smaller ticket items from them for slightly more than their competitors' prices because of the quality service I got from these guys.

"Item as described, efficient shipping. Thank you! "

"Very fast response to a question asked on a sunday, got the answer next day; fast no charge delivery; merchandise in good order. Super!"

Duncan, BC

"Best price, quick shipping overall very pleased."

"Pricing was the best I could find in Canada on a Silverstone computer case. Ordering and payment was very easy. I really liked order status emails showing exactly where the items were in the process. Free shipping on orders over $50 is a big plus and the delivery via CanadaPost was very fast (ordered May 4 - received May 6 - southern Ont) ! Over all great experience - thanks!"

"Fast an accurate as usual"

"Excellent service! Put an order monday, delivered tuesday with purolator! xD My Headset Hyperx Cloud 2 was the lowest price on Internet!"

"Direct Canada consistently has the best prices available, but what impressed me the most is that they shipped it so quickly to me. My order came in the next day (ordered on Thurdsay, came in Friday), which was awesome because I was looking forward to playing with it over the weekend.

Thanks so much!

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.