• Direct Canada Direct Canada Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Even though where I work is a competitor, I bought three case fans from Direct Canada. Where I work, they just somehow decided not to restock on the fans I was looking for. It wasn't discontinued by manufacturer nor supplier, so not sure what is happening there.

Speed of service was amazing. Placed an order over the weekend, and it shipped out Monday, arrived Tuesday. Packaging was well-done as well, with ample air cushioning to eliminate wiggle during shipping.

"I have ordered from Direct Canada a few times. Competitive pricing. Fast shipping. Good customer service. Satisfied customer."

"Items shipped within hours of ordering. Best price of anyone by far and arrived in excellent condition in 4 business days (free shipping, surface, B.C. to Ontario). I'm impressed!"

"great deal, and very fast, free shipping. excellent transaction here!"

"Fast delivery, very low cost"

"Dealt with directcanada.com many times over the years, they always amazed me with their speedy shipping, and speedy reply when I sent the question(s)."

"Unbeatable prices on great products, super fast free shipping. From now on, I'll always check Direct Canada out first."

"A great webstore! Perfect for your electronical needs and I just love the free shipping"

"I'm writing a review about Direct Canada because I very much like this company. I've dealt with them plenty of times in the past and they have always done right by me and I wanted to acknowledge that in this review.

Speed of service is variable. On average 2-3 days from BC to Quebec. Last order arrived in less then 24hours. One order took a couple of weeks (Crucial M500) took two weeks to arrive but this was unusual for them, probably a stock problem.

Returns: not the very convenient policies of Futureshop or Home Depot where you get a full refund even if you bring back an open item but this is a small company and their policies are very fair nonetheless. If product is unopened, they will refund you everything minus a few dollars for shipping I believe. If it's opened, it's subject to restocking fee. I don't remember, I believe something like 10-15%. The fee gets deducted from the price of the item and it gets sold as an open box on special.

The return and RMA service is top notch. I've ordered the wrong keyboard in the past, I called in and it was too late to cancel the order as the order had gone out but they told me to refuse the parcel and they'll refund me when it gets returned to them. I didn't endup having to pay for shipping and that was much appreciated.

They're a good company. I always try to buy from them when I can.

"I do business with Direct Canada for over 6 years, they never disapoint me. Ultra Fast shipping, no bad surprise. Hope they will "live long and prosper""

"Bought a SSD from them since they had the lowest price and free shipping. I got the drive the next day in tip top condition. Had to talk with the customer service and had a great and quick answer."

"Fast service good prices and I like the free shipping. Two thumbs up"

"As always, receive what i order, delevery is fast and price is good."

""Excellent customer service, respond promptly for any inquiry, detailed status update, fast and free shipping, order was processed the same day and delivered in 4 days to me. Item price (Corsair air 540 and more ) was very competitive as well. Highly recommended shop. -I am impressed with services and communication I had with them" "

"Good price and fast shipping. I'll buy from them again"

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.