• Direct Canada Direct Canada Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10

"Good selection of products, prompt order processing, and fast, cheap shipping."

"I have always had the best experience ordering from Direct Canada. Clear, open communication, fast shipping, excellent prices make Direct Canada a pleasure to deal with.

"Quick delivery and good communications. Best price found."

"Fast proceed and fast shipping (free over 50$ ship by Purolator)

And they respond quickly to my demand when I ask to cancel my first command

"Good price, fast free "50$ and over" ground delevery !

(much less hardware pc than before, less AMD CPU, no modding , lighting)

"For me shopping locally is a very limited and expensive experience. So, because I don't have the patience and endurance to walk from store to store in the city, I do a lot of comparison shopping on-line. I have to admit that when I'm in the market for new PC hardware I check Direct Canada first. They seem to carry most of the popular name brand merchandise. If the item is available there I purchase it from them. I have found them to have the lowest price in Canada with FREE SHIPPING. That is a BIG plus for me. The order is shipped via Purolator and arrives within a couple of days. Their personal service is also exceptional. What more can you ask? I would recommend Direct Canada to anyone."

"really great. very communicative, lots of security with email confirmation for an order, you also get really good prices too.

you get an email for every step in the order shipping process

in all a really good site to use for your pc parts

"Great service! Fast order processing, fast delivery through Canada Post to the door! Just perfect!"

"DirectCanada is my go to online computer shop. Low prices and since it's computer hardware, it's easy to hit the $50 for free shipping. Customer service is good, didn't have any issues with ram rma.

Only con is that they could have a better selection of hardware.

"great communications through the entire process.

"An efficient order processing system/process resulted in a quickly shipped item for prompt arrival! "

"I have only bought four items from them yet, but so far I'm very satisfied. Fast shipping and good price, they really have good deals going on all the time. I highly recommend them."

"Great! Best price and super fast shipping. Couldn't have been a better experience."

"Very fast delivery and excellent customer service.

Ordered an entire desktop build from them and had everything but my PSU ( on back order) arrived in less than a week.

Contacted them about my PSU which they responded to in less than 30 minutes. I then found another PSU to exchange it with. They exchanged the PSU with the new one I found in less than 30 minutes and even lowered the cost of the new PSU to match the old PSU price. Was only around 10$ but still noteworthy.

Overall great delivery, service and prices.

"I'm building a computer for myself and I bought 2 or 3 part yet... and honestly, they gave me a very nice services, customer support wise, as well as shipping wise.
The price are good and fair, while the shipping is free and fast (often priority parcel).
I'll definitly do business with them in the future and talk about them to my friends!

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.