Direct Canada Reviews - directcanada.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.90/10 1,251 reviews

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,266)

"I would highly recommend purchasing your next item from these guys. Not only was my monitor cheaper then everywhere else both online and in store; the shipment was fast and arrived undamaged.

I Will be using these guys for any future purchases.

"Do I really need to post something here to get responds from Direct Canada? Ordered a printer from them on 2/14. No email no phone call nothing from them. It was like nothing ever happened at all. I don't even know the order is cancelled or not. Do they care about customer?"

"DirectCanada is my favorite Canadian online shopping spot. Orders are cleared fast, shipping is low and fast and service is perfect! When something goes wrong they are fast to answer and fast to help solve the issue. I've been buying there for years and I will continue for years!"

"i must say that the service here is very good and for delivery you can not ask for any thing better.........keep up the good work"

"Customer service at Direct Canada assisted me with my order. Excellent customer service."

Rating 8/104/5

"Like many others, I also ordered the color AIO at a discounted price from Direct Canada (DC) recently. DC website indicated everything went well and the printer should be on its way to me. Only realized suddenly that the order was cancelled as I got email from Paypal (only) that I got a refund. Disappointed but eventually received clarification from DC about the item not being available."

Rating 8/104/5

"Direct Canada customer service turned out to be quite good."

Rating 8/104/5

"Bought printer Samsung SL-C460W a week ago and have yet to recieve any sort of information regarding my order. The item itself has been removed from the website! Very disappointed !!
order # 423594

Edit: Rep from DirectCanada offered a reasonable compensation for the issues experienced.

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered a printer from them on 2/15.Still waiting for updates.
Issue has been resolved.

Rating 8/104/5

"like other i had buy a samsung printer and learn by other that i will not received the printer because of a error... still not have received anything from them saying i will not have it and the order as not been cancel by theme my order is still pending... pretty lame service on there part on that one ...

finally they contact me and explain what happen...will give them another chance at some point ...

"Terrible communication. I originally ordered a printer from them. I received no updates on my order even after I payed through Paypal. Eventually I got a refund on my Paypal which obviously meant that the order was cancelled. I did not receive an email or anything in regards to why my order was cancelled, it was like nothing ever happened at all. Unacceptable"

"Great place, great customer service! ordered a printer through price error but they responded properly and informed me of the error and refunded my money promptly. Will do business again! Thank you"

Rating 6/103/5

"I ordered the samsung SL-C460W on February 14th, received my confirmation number after paying through paypal. A few days later I received a paypal refund for the purchase amount. No explanation given from Direct Canada. No email, plenty of stock showing on their website, very poor customer service on their part. If it wasn't in stock, it should not be advertised that it is. Direct Canada should be offering rain checks, substitute for a similar model and at the very least, keep their customers informed to what is happening. Direct Canada, you need to make this right!

Edit February 25th: A Rep from direct Canada got back to me (Harley) and has apologized over the printer fiasco. As a sign of good faith, I've been given a gift card to use in the future. Still need a printer but at least direct Canada is listening to our concerns. Thank you for trying to make this better. I will buy from direct Canada again and hopefully this mess won't happen in the future.

"I ordered a printer from Direct Canada's website on Feb 15 2014. I received confirmation of the order, and processing updates, the money was taken from my cridit card the same day I ordered.
Having heard nothing about shipping, I sent them an e-mail on Feb 20 2014, asking when the printer would be shipped.
Later in the day, I observed that my credit card had been credited with the purchase amount of the printer.
To date I have received no email from them explaining their actions, Lucifer will wear a scarf and mittens before i do business with this company again.

Rating 8/104/5

"i ordered something and it ok! Overall great costumer service!"