Stores > Direct Canada

Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

2016-02-06

Awesome as usual!

"Everytime I order from direct canada, I expect fast shipping and exactitude. they always deliver.
Awesome!

This review was modified by maghreb999 on February 06 2016 10:03:55 PM

2016-02-06

AWESOME SERVICE

"Bought a laptop that was super cheap ($670) and it arrived within a week to my home in Montreal Canada. There was no issues with the website and delivery and the laptop still functions great to this day."

This review was modified by CozyBoy on February 06 2016 02:56:36 PM

2016-02-02

Impressed to say the least

"I've ordered from Direct Canada a few times now over the past few years and continue to be impressed with their inventory, price, order processing, and response to queries. Great having a solid purchase experience. Thank you!"

This review was modified by cdnbushwhacker on February 02 2016 12:34:38 PM

2016-01-22

Awesome customer service

"Called in to cancel my order at the last second ( Something came up and I needed the money), and they were able to cancel it right away. The guy on the phone was awesome, and I will for sure buy from them next month !"

This review was modified by Michael494 on January 22 2016 08:09:36 AM

2016-01-21

Great prices and delivery

"I have purchased from Direct Canada many times and will continue. Purchases usually arrive in two days with tracking. The free shipping is also great and saves at least another $10 to $20. Regular priced items are usually competitive within a $5. Prices of items on promotion or sale are difficult to beat.

This review was modified by Hiroki on January 21 2016 08:18:28 PM

2016-01-19

Very easy to get in touch with them !!!

"Great pricing, fast delivery and very effective communication !!!

I had no problem to return a product or cancel a order in the past.

2016-01-15

Best price on a Logitech C920 camera

"I looked everywhere in Canada and Direct Canada had the best price on a Logitech C920 webcam. Ordered in the afternoon on a Tuesday and received it Thursday. I could not ask for better service and no PST. Thanks Direct Canada, I will be back."

Excellent

"Good prices fast shipping and great service nothing more to be said!"

Great in every way!

"Great price! Great products! Fast shipping!"

Great company !

"Great selection of products, great prices and very fast shipping. I'll definitely recommend this site to anyone who need computer parts."

This review was modified by Tyler_Durden on January 14 2016 05:35:23 AM

Great Customer Service.

"Had a problem and ended up talking to them on the phone and working through it. Very pleasant to deal with."

This review was modified by DeificShadow on January 19 2016 06:03:41 PM

2016-01-11

"Great selection, price and shipping was extremely fast. I got the package the very next day!"

This review was modified by jmkyer on January 11 2016 05:31:48 AM

2016-01-09

"Ordered from here for half of the items I needed for my gaming PC, and the process was very much painless. They had the best prices + shipping for most of the items I needed, which made it easier to purchase everything. I will definitely be buying from here again."

2016-01-08

"Great, competitive pricing. I was very pleasantly surprised by the fast shipping, and received my product way before I expected it. Will definitely buy from again."

This review was modified by bluesocks on January 08 2016 06:55:17 AM

2016-01-07

"always get the things I want!Price is better than the others.The delivery is surprised me this time.Order at 01/05/16 night,received 01/07/16 monrning.Also service good,bought couple wrong things and returned successful."

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.