Stores > Direct Canada

Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
2017-01-11

Superb Service

"Fast and Efficient service. Ordered 2 items on Friday, which were packaged and shipped the same day. I then, received them on Monday morning. Will definitely order from this company again. Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by Strikezx on January 13 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-11

Best price, best delivery

"Direct Canada simply has the best prices in Canada. There is an added bonus when we don't have to pay the PST which puts every one else out of the competition.
Everything gets shipped within 24 hours which is awesome!

Already bought from them and will definately buy again!

This review was modified by oli887-70024 on January 13 2017 05:00:01 AM

2017-01-10

Great prices, good customer service

"I ordered a video card some time ago and it went out of stock. It was out of stock everywhere so it wasn't DC's fault. I contacted them through the website to switch items, Brad emailed me directly and we quickly got things worked out. He shipped me a similar video card and refunded the price difference. Super friendly guy and very helpful. I've since placed multiple orders and never had an issue with Direct Canada."

2017-01-06

Great prices, Quick delivery

"Everything went super smooth. Prices were great.
Very quick delivery.

2017-01-02

good time

"everything went smooth thumbs up"

2017-01-01

Amazing prices, great service—what else could you want?

"I was looking for a particular mechanical keyboard, and Direct Canada's price was not only substantially less than other vendors's, but included free shipping. I'd never ordered from them and didn't know how trustworthy they were. The reviews seemed generally good, though, so I took a chance—and I'm glad I did. The keyboard arrived very quickly, and it's fantastic. Thank you DC!"

2016-12-26

Horrible Experience

"Our first order for our CPU went without any hitches. Our second order had two products in the order, we have only received one so far, two months later. The $700 graphics card we ordered has not arrived 2 months after order date. Customer service is nonexistent, currently in the process of creating a chargeback. Horrible company. It is not worth the risk."

This review was modified by BrettHatheway on December 26 2016 09:05:19 AM

2016-12-24

Fast and effective

"Not my first purchase and every time it's fast and effective."

2016-12-18

Good online store

"Order processing and shipping time was fast. They have very competitive price, and with the free shipping I saved a lot of money. I'm very satisfied with the product I bought and will definitively buy from them again!"

2016-12-14

Worst customer service ever

"I order a graphic card november 23 2016, and still waiting for it december 14 2016 . I find out that i made a mistake in my address 3 days after i order, so i made a ticket for this still no answer, but i made an other ticket to have a refund and i got an answer like 6 hours after saying that they shipped my order and i should have it and i if want the refund i have to rma the order. I dont have it so i can't have a refund so i answer on the same ticket, no answer after that. i contact them on the facebook page got an answer with the tracking number ( that i do not had before) and the guy correct my address on december 8 2016. I still don't have the order december 14 2016 and i pay for it. DO NOT make any mistake or just don't order on this website. pay the extra like 20$ on a other place but you won't have any problem. i just waste 350$ for nothing."

This review was modified by goodsam1995 on December 14 2016 02:01:22 PM

2016-12-13

Cumbersome Ordering Process, Lousy Communications

"Although the initial online ordering process was smooth the follow-up was bizarre. After placing my order I received an email stating that I would receive a phone call which would provide a 4-digit verification PIN. Why I needed this I don't know. The call came through while I was out, so I missed this supposedly important PIN. I called Canada Direct and was place in a 20-minute queue to speak to someone. When my turn finally came up I got a voice message saying there were no agents available and to call back later. In the meantime I kept getting emails saying my credit card was accepted, everything was verified, and the order was being processed. I received the package yesterday and everything was fine. So what was all this about a 4-digit PIN? Beats me. They definitely need a less confusing ordering system and much better phone access."

This review was modified by rrhjw on December 13 2016 06:29:40 AM

2016-12-11

Zero communication. Worst customer experience by a mile.

"Bought 2 items of them on separate occasions.
First item, an SSD, got charged, processed and then cancelled and refunded out of nowhere. Not a word said to me about why it got refunded, the order just disappeared.
Second item, a keyboard, got charged, processed once again. After a week I sent a ticket and got a response "sorry, they're out of stock at the moment" (despite my buying while it was in stock) "I can cancel the order or check when they're coming".
Asked him to check when it'd be back, but never heard anything. Same night my order got marked as shipped, tracking number and all. Except it's been 2 weeks since and the tracking number still doesn't show up in Canada Post's system, meaning IT HASN'T ACTUALLY BEEN SHIPPED. I opened a ticket a week ago, no response.

I still don't have my item, 3 weeks later, or any communication indicating when I'll get it. Overall I am very unimpressed

This review was modified by directcanadazijnhispanjolen on December 11 2016 06:33:37 PM

2016-12-11

Direct Canada used to be great; now it's horrible.

"I placed an order on nov. 26, making sure that the items were in stock. I received the package only on dec. 9th, more than 2 weeks later. The site says it was fully shipped but the package was missing an item. I opened a ticket on their site but, like many others, I can't get in touch with these guys.

I will probably have to escalate the problem with Visa

This review was modified by Mr.Customer on December 11 2016 02:13:28 PM

2016-12-08

Fraud and Scam. Never buy from them.

"Purchased 15 mp3 players from Direct Canada, for an adolescent group home we buy gifts for every year. Order was put through and arrived a few days late, which didn't bother me. What the problem was, the invoice stated that it had 15 units in the box, but when i opened it, it only contained 9. Multiple "tickets" and emails have been sent with no response.
The phone service is exactly as it is described by other reviewers, you are put on hold in sequence (your are caller number 9 or 12 or 17). You wait 15-30 min and then you get to speak to an automated response that says no one can answer your call, please email them. This company appears to have been decent legit at one point and now attempts to defraud/steal from it's customers. Unless i hear from them I will never buy from them again.

This review was modified by DP2468 on December 08 2016 04:41:50 PM

2016-12-08

Extremely bad service, impossible to contact will take your money and never respond

"As title says. You can use their customer service messaging, but don't expect a reply. You can call them, but you will get disconnected or if you make it to first in line the representative will not be available and yup, disconnected.
If for some reason they don't have your item they WILL NOT contact you, but they WILL keep your money.
You cannot even cancel orders because you can't get in contact with them.
You can't return things, because by the time they arrive (if they do) their customer service policy will have absolved them of responsibility.

But, its the busiest time of the year. This didn't just come up and surprise the whole world, good businesses plan ahead they don't screw over customers to try and make more $.

This review was modified by CanadaRyan on December 08 2016 01:46:24 PM

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.