Stores > Direct Canada

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

2016-06-23

Perfect for startup computer stores!

"Starting my business I tried several Canadian and American distributors and there signup processes is long, complicated and requires money transfer methods that just aren't available for startup companies. On top of that they have amazing support and extremely fast shipping which is vital for order-on-the-fly. I would recommend Direct Canada to anyone!"

This review was modified by AtlanticX on June 23 2016 07:19:44 AM

2016-06-21

Mr

"Better prices than Amazon and Ebay, on par with "direct from China" prices but without the brutal shipping wait time. Free 2 day shipping....unheard of! Can anyone say "no brainer"?? Direct Canada is my new GoTo store for all my electronics needs. It pisses me off when I think of how much money I could have saved had I known about DC earlier!

My first impressions of the monitor are all good. Mind you, it's still too early to comment on how robust the monitor will turn out to be and how long it will work without any problems. Initially, I find the quality of the picture to be great. I don't find the stand to be flimsy as some have commented.

This review was modified by jmsryan on June 21 2016 02:45:34 PM

2016-06-17

Good experience.....again

"This isnt my first time ordering from Direct Canada. This experience was no different than m,y previous ones. I got a product, the WD MY Passport Ultra, for cheaper than the other known online stores. It came with free shipping and it got here faster than expected. I ordered on a wednesday after noon and received my product the next morning... As for the product... Its only been a few days but it works as it should."

This review was modified by Mykemyk on June 17 2016 11:43:20 PM

2016-06-16

top level

"Facile et rapide je suis encore étonné de l’efficacité de cette entreprise de plus il y a une interface en français."

2016-06-13

Need to stay current with payment technology

"I have made quite a few purchases from Direct Canada before, and have been very satisfied every time. My only suggestion to improve service would be to accept Visa Debit. As a consumer who tries to keep debt to a minimum I do not utilize standard Visa/MC etc., if it had not been for Paypal, I would have shopped elsewhere this time around as the system would not allow for Visa Debit payments. This payment form is a big selling feature for me and I will opt to shop elsewhere if it is not available to me in the future.

Other than that, good prices, quick shipping and excellent service, would be 5/5 if they had my payment option of choice.

Shawn Herman

This review was modified by ShawnHerman on June 13 2016 09:37:48 AM

2016-06-09

Hyper fast!

"I ordered an SSD cheaper than elsewhere, with free shipping, and I received it the next day in Montreal !!!
Perfect thank you.

This review was modified by johannmissioux on June 09 2016 05:56:15 AM

2016-06-07

Excellent website, prices and service!

"Item packaged and shipped same day, arrived within 48 hours. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by JDP82 on June 07 2016 05:43:54 PM

2016-06-01

Better than Newegg

"Faster shipping than Newegg/Amazon
Better prices than Newegg/Amazon

Their website could be prettier and more straightforward, but you can't go wrong choosing this site over most others.

This review was modified by LiamAI on June 01 2016 10:55:43 AM

2016-06-01

I recommend Direct Canada !

"They have good prices, very fast for delivery and excellent service to contact in case of problems or questions."

2016-05-18

Got what I needed on time

"Right prices, right parts right on time. Direct Canada is unmatched for great pricing and service. ***** Will use again"

2016-05-17

Don't judge a book by it's cover

"There is no doubt that Direct Canada has an ugly website and mediocre user interface, however; it does always manage to have the lowest prices in Canada. Over the years I have spent over $2000 on Direct Canada and have always had an excellent experience. Items are shipped very quickly after ordering, and are almost always eligble for free shipping. My shipping costs would have been well over $100 if I used other retailers. I received one product DOA and the RMA procedure for a replacement was handled well. "

This review was modified by RedXIII on May 17 2016 09:52:20 PM

2016-05-17

Excellent sur toute la ligne

"Je recommande Direct Canada à tous!!!
Livraison régulière très rapide.

Merci

This review was modified by tintin1975 on May 17 2016 05:05:58 AM

2016-05-16

Rapidos!

"Really nice experience! Very very quick delivery and cool prices!"

This review was modified by beckibecko on May 16 2016 10:55:17 AM

2016-05-06

Great Company with excellent products

"I don't write reviews often but I love this store.
First they always seem to have what I am looking for in stock and at a great to excellent price.
The store processes orders fast and the orders are sent out fast.
For me it takes 2-3 days for delivery and charges are excellent if any.

I am very Happy with this store and the staff.

This is not a made up or fake review!
And I trust this company for myself and anyone who wants good prices and products.

2016-05-05

Great prices, fast shipping, lots of verification steps!

"The daily deals for several parts of my most recent computer build were better prices than anywhere else. With free ground shipping on each item this was a no brainier.

My only complaint as a first time buyer was the amount of verification hoops you have to jump through. I guess it makes sense that the vendor wants to make sure you are really a human, but credit card refunds, phone call pin entries seem excessive.

All in all once the verification steps were completed once they did not have to be repeated.

This review was modified by Styan on May 05 2016 04:35:09 AM

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.