Stores > Direct Canada

Customer service: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
2017-02-08

I would rate my service experience with Direct Canada a perfect 5/7

"Your customer support personnel supply only the dankest of memes, and greatest of service. They actually have a personality, which is rare in customer support, and did not hesitate to respond to my calls for halp (yes that was me nick)"

This review was modified by Nasser_14 on February 10 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-02-07

Easy handling of a shipping damage issue

"This is the first time I've had an issue with receiving a damaged item I ordered online -- a computer case -- and given all the support-related horror stories I've heard over the years I was prepared for the worst.

I went to the Direct Canada site, logged in, and looked at my order tracker to have the relevant numbers ready, geared up mentally for battle, and started to look for the contact phone number when I noticed the "Chat" button on the lower right of the window. "Why not", I thought and clicked it.

I ended up talking to a gentleman named Jonathan Hart. He was an uncommon blend of professional and personable that pretty quickly disarmed any perceived need for the mental martial arts, and before I knew it he had taken care of everything.

I may need to respond to a query from the courier, but basically they pick up the damaged item and I have a new one shipped out with no additional charges.

I did pay for shipping insurance when I ordered, and that played a role here, so I highly recommend it. It cost me about three dollars and change which is pretty obviously a worthwhile investment.

In any case, after dealing with Jonathan I have no trepidation of ordering with Direct Canada again.

This review was modified by ArchMonkey on February 09 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-03

Go for a better company

"I ordered a few things from their website. It's been four days and the order has not yet been processed. At the same time I ordered a few different things from Newegg and all of it has arrived at my house. This was apperantly because my credit card didn't go through. Despite getting an email right away from Newegg about this issue, giving me a chance to resolve it, I was never notified from direct Canada and had to call my credit card company directly to allow the order to go through. After I sent this they emailed me with two useless identical emails following instructions on creating an account??. It's been a day later and I still have not heard anything back. Terrible order service and terrible customer support. Take my word for it please and don't buy from them"

This review was modified by Jeremy3399 on February 07 2017 12:15:04 AM

2017-01-31

2 times the charm

"service 1 : great services. couldn't get better than that

service 2 : nicholas would make the best wife. great response time. helpful. gave perfect instruction to make customer service fast and easy. was able to speed up transaction stuff for me.

This review was modified by jay-c_st-l on February 02 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-01-31

Excellent customer service!

"Their customer service it excellent, I had a few concerns about an order I had placed which were addressed in a timely manner. My expectations were exceeded exponentially, Nicholas's assistance is and has been greatly appreciated on two different circumstances. "

This review was modified by jt_crawford on February 02 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-30

Not worth it

"1-2 processing days translates up to 8 business days. Some items listed as "In-Stock" are not. The only viable way to communicate with them is the live chat. They do not update the "order tracking" on your account. They do not inform you if something is wrong with your order, you are supposed to contact them and ask. All of that to barely save any money is just not worth it. "

This review was modified by Thierry_ on February 01 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-01-30

Jonathan Hart is a superstar

"I made a mistake with some credit card details, but Jonathan got it sorted out quickly and efficiently. Very pleasant to deal with."

This review was modified by adrabitt on February 01 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-01-28

Great chat service

"Though their order system was temporarily down, Nick was very helpful in getting me an electronic invoice copy of my order. Friendly and efficient ! Thanks !"

This review was modified by Maestro2017 on January 31 2017 12:02:46 AM

2017-01-27

Nick's a pro

"I had a problem with an order. I wrote to Direct Canada to have informations about it and Nick answered quickly telling me what went wrong. I placed my order again and he sent me emails to make sure the automated system informed me correctly. Great job."

This review was modified by richard_labrie90 on January 31 2017 12:02:10 AM

2017-01-27

Nice after sales service

"Nice and helpful guy to service customer !
Thanks again Nicholas

This review was modified by Abradolf on January 31 2017 12:02:00 AM

2017-01-26

I had problem with shipping information but support helped me out

"I was not receiving any updates for my shipping, but after contacting the support Jonathan Hart told me they had had a technical problem and quickly gave me my tracking number. I had good price so overall great experience."

This review was modified by christophegagnier on January 31 2017 12:00:57 AM

2017-01-25

Amazing Support!

"DirectCanada has awesome prices and a great support team, they personally addressed my issues, unlike other Online Tech Giants that use scripted responses. Thanks DirectCanada! "

This review was modified by JohnCrow on January 27 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-20

Great company

"I always find what i want in this store (computer parts) at the best prices, all the times."

This review was modified by yvesadam on January 24 2017 12:01:15 AM

2017-01-19

Stock Level Price Scam?!?!

"Bought a processor at a "sale price" because the stock level was 2 and i was worried the stock would run out if I waited any longer. As soon as I confirmed the order the stock level jumped to 10 and the price dropped a considerable amount. Definitely felt scammed. Besides that, pretty fast delivery. Not sure I would order from here again knowing the stock levels increased and prices decreased as soon as I confirmed a purchase."

This review was modified by AAmor14 on January 24 2017 12:01:07 AM

2017-01-17

Great Service, Great Price, Quick Shipping

"Placed my order on 1/11/2017, received it quickly on 11/16/2017 despite choosing the cheapest shipping possible. Order process was easy, got the best price on the M2 Hard Drive that I ordered. Item is exactly as specified and works great! Will be ordering from them again!"

This review was modified by chcorey on January 19 2017 10:15:02 AM

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.