• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great price, fast and free delivery !!!"

"My experience with Direct Canada so far has been amazing. The ordering process was almost flawless (site navigation could be improved) and when my order arrived I was impressed at their thorough packaging job. Furthermore since they are the only company that has free shipping (albeit on orders over $50) on all their products. I will definitely be buying from them again. Also their customer support was very helpful in solving a problem that I had created by accidentally buying two of the same item. "

"We have purchased many thousands of dollars of product, primarily hardware components, from Direct Canada over the past several years. Pricing is very competitive. Only rarely do we wait more than a couple of days to receive product, which always arrives well packaged. We have never had an item damaged in transit and shipping is almost always free of charge on our orders. On the rare occasions that we have found it necessary to contact customer care, the assistance has been timely and responsive. We have no problem recommending this vendor without reservation."

"- Good price
- Good packaging
- Shipping is very fast

Everything is really good.
well done

"Great product, Best price, Fast shipping "

"I ordered an 1GB Sata 3 hard drive on Tuesday afternoon and received it in the mail 2 days later. The price was very competitive and shipping was free. Very easy, hassle free transaction. I will definitely shop at Direct Canada again for electronics."

"This company has been excellent for me to deal with. Over the years I've purchased many computer products. Whenever there has been an issue they have found a way to satisfy the customer. Excellent prices and very good service! There is hardly any need to shop around. At many online stores the shipping is a killer but not at Direct Canada!"

"First time ordering. Great price, great service and free delivery.
Thanks,
G.

"It was my first time ordering from Direct Canada.com and I must say I was very impressed with the overall experience.
The shipping was amazing, only took 2 days, came via Purolator, and was FREE...

The packaging was amazing (hard sturdy box, bubble rap, air bags)... The product (a harddisk) was in perfect condition...

The prices were the best available, literally... I checked a number of variations of my product and found DC to be offering the best deals... (with free shipping). unbeatable...

High recommended and simply excellent... This will be my default online electronics purchase location from now on...

"I have ordered from Direct Canada multiple times now for a reason. Their products are either cheaper or closely matched with competitors. The shipping has always been quick and for my purchases of over 50$, it was free. They offer free insurance for up to 100$ or for a small fee, anything over 100$. Basically, if Direct Canada has the product I am looking for, I will choose them over any other site."

"Great 'Product' web page and its info ;
The price was the lowest in the country ;
Just can't beat the 'Customer and Delivery Service' it is really the best possible service ;
I bought a 'WD Drive' and it was well packed as it should be ;
I also like 'Canada Post for Deliveries' if no one is available to receive the parcel then the item is available for pick up at the nearest Post Office ;
Thanks 'Customer Service' @ Direct Canada . . . Keep on doing what your doing don't change a single thing.

"First time ordering from Direct Canada and it was a great experience, it was easy to order everything and the parts arrived on time. I will definitely order from here again. "

"I was very impressed with the very quick shipping for items that were in stock. I will definitely order from here again. "

"Super easy to use, inexpensive and great products. I just hate their shipper. "

"Direct Canada Rocks!
My go-to for over 6 years now.
Good product select, Great pricing and Excellent customer service and fast shipping delivery!
What else do you want???

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.