• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"I ordered my CPU, RAM, motherboard, SSD and CPU cooler through Direct Canada. I chose them because the prices they have were the best I had ever seen for those parts. Especially since they were newer components that I didn't expect to see go down in price for some time.

The order was processed very quickly, and everything was received incredibly quickly and in perfect condition. I was also shocked to find out that shipping was free considering how fast it was.

"Great prices and fast shipping"

"Great service--I was going to miss out on free shipping by $0.02--when I asked about it, they immediately refunded the shipping costs, and it shipped the same day!"

"Ordered motherboard, CPU, and RAM on a Thursday and puralator delivered it to my door on Friday. Everything was packaged safely and Direct Canada had the best prices I could find. During the sales and shipping process I received notifications along the way."

"fantastic service and prices, fast shipping "

"The least I can say, 2 days it takes to receive in excellent shape and they have the loest price with free shipping :)
Very please with theme.
I need something I look there first.
Simon G.
I live in Kelowna I know no one or ever contacted this businessbut to buy from them. I found theme on the net they had the lowest price, and they still do whoouuaaaa :)

"I ordered my Item on November the 8th and it only started to ship 10 days later, only after I called and made them ship it, I am very disappointed in their shipping time and their rep on the phone seems very apathetic to the whole thing. They then called me and apologized for this ordeal, so it did make up for a bit of the waiting."

"Lost my order from the onset. Claim they shipped it through UPS but unable to track as UPS claimed they had not received the package.
They would not let me cancel the order (even though they could have easily asked UPS to return the package to sender when/if the item was located). Instead, they told me I had no choice but to wait until they completed their investigation which could take 1-2 weeks or more. Customer service was totally unhelpful.
Will never do business with these people again.

"I like it pretty much the only down that I have found, is the fact that it took 2 days to get the items I bought paid..
Unless its great

"Ordered couple of cases for Asus tablets, I couldn’t believe how fast the order is processed and got the confirmation emails the same day and shipped the second day. I couldn’t believe how fast I got my order delivered. Really, really, really happy with their services. Would give it 10 stars if I can."

"Low prices, fast shipping, sometimes too short item's description but, simply my best overall!"

"I built a new gaming computer from scratch and shopped arround many reseller sites. At that moment I found most of my main components cheapest at DirectCanada. Their prices are hard to beat...

Their site works well and they have great customer service. They even made me benefit from a promotion they were not part of to accomodate me which I did not even beg for.... They really care for their customers.

All my orders arrived perfectly in Quebec in a timely manner.

You can trust this site and be surprised at how often their prices beat the others.

"Bought a gtx 970, they had a great price, fast shipping, and they put in extra effort for me to receive an Nvidia game code, very very happy with their customer service!"

"I was Newegg customer but now I am switching to Direct canada. I am pleased with there service. Prices are the best of all, They provide free delivery but also fast within 3 days you will get your order. well packaged and protected. for sure I will recommend it to my friends."

"Im very pleased with the Customer Service, Very quick reply. They were able to help me with a mix up on my end, and made me a very happy customer.

Thank you again.

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.