Stores > Direct Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Direct Canada by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

quick support response!

"i've had to deal with realtime customer support and i appreciated the promptness of answer. csr Super Jon helped me make sure my paypal address was being used for shipping whereas i wasn't sure."

2017-07-18

Excellent Customer Support

"I had a very good experience with Direct Canada. I bought multiple parts which where promptly shipped to me. Fast forward a few months, the graphic card I purchased seemed to be faulty and had to be replaced. I contacted the Customer Support to inquire on how to do so, and was rapidly informed of the procedure to follow, and given the tools to do so.

Super Jon responded quickly, and rapidly emailed me my invoice, as well as directed me toward the website to contact manufacturer as it had been more than 30 days. He was quite polite and assisted me very well. Would definitely trust Direct Canada for future purchases, and to assist me if unfortunately another component was faulty, which I understand is out of their control.

2017-07-12

Quick and efficient

"Super Jon resolved my issue within seconds of me contacting you with the details. Very happy. "

2017-07-11

Super Jon

"fast service and spoke with great clarity, keep up the great work"

2017-07-07

Super Jon the super employee

"Super informative, very well spoke, and quick to answer. Definitely someone I'd want to help me with all my PC building problems. Thanks for the help Jon!"

2017-07-06

Super Jon is the best!

"I had a lot of questions regarding the returning process with DirectCanada, so I started a live chat. SuperJon was very patient and answered everything to my satisfaction. Thank you Jon!"

2017-07-05

Very fast customer support

"I was answered by Super Jon in a matter of seconds, he was very fast and informative and he helped me greatly!"

2017-06-30

Wow super Fast super effective

"Wow super Fast super effective !! Thanks for the help"

2017-06-28

Good customer service

"Talked with a guy named Jon. Had a series of problems with the website and he went out of his way to help me out. Despite the wait time to talk to him, once I did it was quick."

2017-06-26

Great customer support, slow site.

"My card was declined when I processed my order, and the site was a little bit slow in emailing me that my order was declined. However, a very quick chat with Super Jon quickly resolved everything."

2017-06-23

Nice support and fast shipping

"Part of my order shipped in a single day, then I was confused when the tracking number for the rest of my items wasn't working and they were labelled as "fully shipped" so I contacted support and I got a reply in just seconds by Super Jon. He was really nice and cleared everything up for me "

2017-06-20

Super Jon is Super! DIRECTCANADA Support

"I had a problem where my item wasn't shipped yet. Jon from DirectCanada Support helped me out and we resolved the problem quick and easy. Easy to contact with their Customer Support Chat on their website."

2017-06-20

Fast, helpful and knowlegable.

"I had a very good experience with with Super Jon who was very quick to pull up my order info and provide me with an update on a pending item in my order. "

2017-06-15

Super Jon

"Super Jon should be awesome super Jon, he helped me with a bunch of order problems but it finally went through. the system was being wonky overall and he helped me sort it all out."

2017-06-15

Super Jon

"awesome customer support. Super Jon has helped me a lot. I would recommen ordering from this site and if you have any problems just ask Super Jon"

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.