• Direct Canada Direct Canada Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10

"Shipping is super fast and free if your order is over $50 (which it most likely is gonna be if you're buying computer parts). Prices are also really good. I can't complain."

"Super fast shipping!!!! They had the lowest priced product by far, AND they offered free shipping!! I would highly recommend buying from here!"

"I am very happy with Direct Canada and made several purchases from there. They beat the lowest price of many other vendors by a large margin on many items, offer genuine products and fast free shipping. I will certainly shop there again in the future."

"Totally impressed by this company. My product was delivered within 48 hours of order date. Price was 20% cheaper than any retail outlets within 20 km."

"Not much to say about them other than always great prices. The free shipping is very fast. Zero complaints. This site is one of my go to places when buying computer hardware. "

"Ordered a motherboard using the Free Shipping option. Direct Canada had the item in-stock at the best available price.
I was a little wary about whether the shipper would leave the box in the open if no one was home to receive it.
I sent off a quick support inquiry and received an answer the next day that assuaged my concerns.
The package arrived later that same day and was taken to the nearest postal depot after I wasn't home to receive it. Total shipment time was around 30 hours, from the time of the order to its delivery.
Item was packed securely and there are no issues.
Will absolutely use Direct Canada again.

"Best "all in" price in Canada. Very pleased with the quick fulfillment of order. Everything packaged properly. This is my new store of choice for electronics and computer hardware/accessories."

"Wow - received my item the next day! I live in Vancouver and it shipped from a local warehouse. Very impressed. Lowest price too."

"Best price that other popular stores wouldn't match. Free shipping. Order at 4pm, got email pkg shipped by 7pm, CP picked up next business day in the morning, got it to me next morning. Great price, fast, FREE shipping; I'll be back :) ."

"First time ordering tru Direct Canada, certainly not the last.
The price was right, free shipping, great packaging, good communications, fast delivery, can't expect much more

"Hello, Just a quick note to say I very much enjoyed the ordering experience from your company. It was fast, simple and you kept me informed every step of the way. I will most definitely order from you again. I order a lot on-line and your overall process impressed me. Thank you.

"Excellent prices, lightning fast delivery.
I will definitely buy from them again!!

"Fast delivery, no command error, good packaging, good price"

"I have make multiple order on Direct Canada. The price are very good, the shipping is quick and efficient."

"Speaker system package arrived 48 hours after ordering from B.C. to Oakville, ON. Safely packaged. Price was 10-15% less than any alternative offered within 25K of my home. Numerous emails from seller kept me apprised of status of order as it made its way to my home. Invoice was attached to one email. An excellent experience!"

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.