Stores > Direct Canada

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

2016-04-27

Competitives prices and fast free shipping!

"Direct Canada offer a great service overall, not always the cheapest but always close to best prices. Always had good service there. highly reccomended !!!"

This review was modified by Loqy on April 27 2016 07:48:44 AM

2016-04-25

Wow...Best online shopping experience ever. Fastest shipping.

"I placed the order at midnight and the order was received 2nd day.
Unbelievable.

This review was modified by Davistone on April 25 2016 03:38:16 PM

2016-04-24

Great prices with free shipping

"Direct Canada offered great pricing. Only thing I'd change is availability of products and product selection. Ncix which is the sister site offers loyalty rewards and newsletters. My order was shipped for free within the same day! They also use Purolator which generally arrives in 2 business days when sent from Vancouver to Saskatchewan."

Amazing Customer service

"I ordered a bunch of stuff from them,within the next day,they emailed me and gave me an update about my payment method not working.After a few minutes,Harley,an amazing customer service guy,helped me get things sorted quickly and efficiently.Many thanks to DirectCanada and the guys who work there!

(yes direct canada asked me to give feedback,but this is really what i think about them)

This review was modified by bloodymaniac on April 24 2016 12:07:46 PM

Fast Shipping and Quality Items, but lack of options

"I have bought many parts from this company in the past years, and they did an amazing job. Ships fast, fairly priced, free shipping and good quality, I never needed to return anything.

But they lack the possible choice for customers to cancel their orders immediately. The only way is to message them after business hours, and they will not response at all and ships your items anyway. So make sure the item you want is what you need.

It would be great if they allow a 30 minutes time frame for people to cancel their orders in case they made a mistake or changed their mind somehow.

Would be a 5 Star

This review was modified by warmwood on April 27 2016 09:44:43 AM

2016-04-20

Great merchant, will buy again!

"I ordered on tuesday nd received my item on thursday, with free ground shipping! Item well packaged, everything A1!"

This review was modified by Durguin on April 20 2016 09:14:44 PM

2016-04-16

Items in stock, yet not shipped

"I made my decision to purchase from these guys based on items being in stock. I am awaiting for a stick of DDR3 memory to be shipped now for a week. It said it was in stock when I ordered it. I guess it might have been in stock, but at the manufacturer level and not the distributor. Not cool.

Items were all shipped promptly, the tracking info just was not delivered. Overall happy with the purchase. Items were in stock and were the best prices and free shipping. Love free shipping. CSR emailed me and then phoned me to make sure the order was completed satisfactory and offered me a voucher for future purchases too. Thanks

This review was modified by SMOKESKULL666 on April 20 2016 10:54:28 AM

2016-04-15

Very fast shipping

"Came in after 2 days, highly recommend them."

This review was modified by Mijay98 on April 18 2016 09:21:46 PM

2016-04-15

Super Speedy!

"I ordered my item with free ground shipping and my product arrived in 2 days. Excellent service. Thank you."

This review was modified by Kazli on April 15 2016 10:23:00 AM

2016-04-12

Lightning fast

"Very fast shipping, and exactly the item I needed. Great transaction all in all."

This review was modified by mades on April 12 2016 03:43:23 PM

2016-04-08

Pleasent experience

"I recently bought a HGST Travelstar 1TB SATA3 7200RPM 32MB Cache 2.5in Internal Hard Disk Drive, and the transaction went smoothly and shipping was extremely fast. Overall I am very satisfied with the company and I highly recommend it."

This review was modified by Vorio on April 08 2016 07:08:51 PM

2016-04-07

Often have the best prices, shipped fast.

"Bought a few things most of which came the next day. They were generally cheaper than the competition hence my choice."

This review was modified by Cory. on April 07 2016 03:50:04 AM

2016-03-30

Samsung 850 EVO 250 Gig SSD

"Great price on a top quality SSD.
This is the 6th SSD that I have used to replace a standard drive for the system files.
Sure does improve the performance.

2016-03-29

Best company for canadians

"Fast shipping, well packaged, very great prices vs other great online canadian retailer, 1st time buying from them and will do again for sure!! 10/10 thanks"

This review was modified by Machelmontano on March 29 2016 08:16:13 PM

2016-03-28

Just A Perfect Deal

"I ordered 2 SSDs and this was my first deal with Direct Canada and I found them through shopbot.ca where they showed the lowest price. The price is anyway crazy, but this is the current status of the SSD technology today.

In terms of Direct Canada order, the info was accurate, frequent updates available, easy to go through the ordering process, perfectly packed, promptly delivered, in other words - hassle free. From my point of view, they DO deserve 5 stars.

Thank you Folks.

This review was modified by lmimkac on March 28 2016 09:57:09 AM

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.