• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"- Good price
- Good packaging
- Shipping is very fast

Everything is really good.
well done

"Great product, Best price, Fast shipping "

"I ordered an 1GB Sata 3 hard drive on Tuesday afternoon and received it in the mail 2 days later. The price was very competitive and shipping was free. Very easy, hassle free transaction. I will definitely shop at Direct Canada again for electronics."

"This company has been excellent for me to deal with. Over the years I've purchased many computer products. Whenever there has been an issue they have found a way to satisfy the customer. Excellent prices and very good service! There is hardly any need to shop around. At many online stores the shipping is a killer but not at Direct Canada!"

"First time ordering. Great price, great service and free delivery.
Thanks,
G.

"It was my first time ordering from Direct Canada.com and I must say I was very impressed with the overall experience.
The shipping was amazing, only took 2 days, came via Purolator, and was FREE...

The packaging was amazing (hard sturdy box, bubble rap, air bags)... The product (a harddisk) was in perfect condition...

The prices were the best available, literally... I checked a number of variations of my product and found DC to be offering the best deals... (with free shipping). unbeatable...

High recommended and simply excellent... This will be my default online electronics purchase location from now on...

"I have ordered from Direct Canada multiple times now for a reason. Their products are either cheaper or closely matched with competitors. The shipping has always been quick and for my purchases of over 50$, it was free. They offer free insurance for up to 100$ or for a small fee, anything over 100$. Basically, if Direct Canada has the product I am looking for, I will choose them over any other site."

"First time ordering from Direct Canada and it was a great experience, it was easy to order everything and the parts arrived on time. I will definitely order from here again. "

"I was very impressed with the very quick shipping for items that were in stock. I will definitely order from here again. "

"Super easy to use, inexpensive and great products. I just hate their shipper. "

"Direct Canada Rocks!
My go-to for over 6 years now.
Good product select, Great pricing and Excellent customer service and fast shipping delivery!
What else do you want???

"The item arrived quickly and was at an excellent price. I'm very satisfied with their efficient service and communication. "

"I always end up finding the best prices here, and the shipping times are fantastic! I've placed probably around 10 orders in the last 3 years, and always gotten them within 3 business days (some even the next day!), packaged very well.

Value here is pretty hard to beat.

"I buy a mostly from this place since 3 years without problem"

"I ordered 6 pieces from DC and only received 5 when it arrived (fast indeed). I emailed them and got a response within 30 minutes. They said the piece missing was to be sent the next day, they did not tell me why it wasnt sent with the original order. I asked via email again but got no reply.

EDIT: Was recently contacted by CS and was discounted on the item that was missed in shipping, the item arrived by priority and all is well. Great CS and reliable business that takes care of their customers.

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.