• Direct Canada Direct Canada Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2015-07-30

"Great service. As said previously, cheap compared to sites like Amazon and NewEgg. My items came packaged well, and in a timely manner. Everything was wonderful.

The only difference between Direct Canada and their (in my opinion) rival NCIX is the customer UI.
I believe this is where DC could use some improvement. Their order status can be confusing, and very unclear. Have a look at NCIX's if you have a chance.

Overall, wonderful experience. Definitely likely to use again :)"

2015-07-27

"Super fast and low prices normally compared to NCIX or Newegg"

2015-07-26

"Unlike previous reviewer, absolutely amazed by the speed of shipment. Order on 23rd, arrived on the 24th (Woodstock, ON). That is an overnight across he country!
Mac RAM, Excellent service, good product at the best price on the Internet"

2015-07-24

"Bought a SSD from Direct Canada. It was a m.2 SSD that most websites in Canada did not carry except for Direct Canada and NCIX. NCIX was selling it for a whopping $50 higher! I was concerned about the shipping method as it just said free ground shipping but it was Canada Post Expedited with tracking. It was sent the day after I placed the order and arrived the next day - received the product in 2 days. The SSD works great. Very fast speeds. Couldn't be more satisfied with Direct Canada. "

2015-07-21

"Disappointed in the speed of shipment. I placed 4 orders. I received one 3 days after the order, which I was really pleased with. Another was shipped 4 days after the order was processed. Another is supposed to be shipped 5 days after the order was processed. The last order I placed was in stock at the time but now is pending because they are expecting a restock this week. I have no idea when it is going to be shipped.

Edit: After talking to customer service, they updated me on the situation really quickly while making sure I was satisfied with the resolution. I have nothing to say about their customer service.

I would shop again at Direct Canada knowing that this situation is exceptionnal and that their customer service is that good."

2015-07-21

"First time ordering with Direct Canada and I was very pleased with the fast delivery."

2015-07-20

"The prices grabbed my attention right away, free shipping over $50 kept me looking. Once I pulled the trigger on my purchase I was amazed at how fast the 1st box showed up at my door, then sure enough exactly when I was told the 2nd box arrived. I am very pleased with the whole experience with Direct Canada and will definitely be keeping them in my short list of places to look next time."

2015-07-17

"First time ordering from DirectCanada and I was really pleased with the prices they had and the fast shipping! Totally reccomend DirectCanada for any first time PC builders who need a place to buy their parts!"

2015-07-16

"My first time ordering from Direct Canada, excellent service, price and very prompt delivery. My office will definitely order again!"

2015-07-15

"Great price! 2 day free shipping. I really didn't expect the shipping to be that quick."

2015-07-15

"Good price good experience fast delivery 2 days for free ground delivery in Quebec !!! Bravo"

2015-07-14

"Package lost by shipper, but quick resolution and assistance from Direct Canada saved the day, and I received a replacement within a reasonable time!

Great work! Thanks"

2015-07-12

"Order from these guys as often as possible. Free shipping is huge, and delivery never takes more than two days. Items are always packaged in a professional manner and I have always received the correct item.

Whenever I find an item I want on sale at another location, the first thing I check is the price at Direct Canada; more often than not I end up ordering from Direct Canada."

2015-07-11

"Good shopping experience and prices.
Free ground shipping is a pro but it shouldn't take up to 10 days!!

I recieved my package 5 days early, sweet.
One of the item was missing so contacted them about it, they shipped it today and it'll arrive tomorrow, pretty impressive customer service."

2015-07-08

"Lowest price in Canada. Free ground shipping. If they have the product you want it's impossible to beat them !"

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.