• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

"I used to order a lot from Direct Canada and had always been satisfied with their good shipping and communication. This time perhaps it was the total opposite. I ordered stuff on november 28th and received them on december 15th (not all of them !!!) still waiting for parts. I send them multiple messages to cancel 1 item (at least 6) and no reply. First message was sent the day of the order, november 28th. I am not happy and will probably order to another store that do price match. This order made me lost any trust in them."

"Great prices, as usual. I look around, but usually come back to Direct Canada. Free shipping over $50 all the time: nice. Fast delivery and always in good condition. You get what you expected when purchasing. Only 5% tax in Québec. They don't use UPS for shipping, wich is good. I buy a lot of computer stuff and I have been with them for years. The new layout of the website is cool. Wish they had rebates for video cards... Not as much choice as others (...) but enough for my needs. When you put an item in your basket, it stays there at the same price for weeks!! I saved a lot of money with this feature on RAM memory 3 years ago, when the major increase in price occured. How do they manage to stay in business? Hopefully, they will still be there in the future."

"Support is slow, during this period of the year at least, but once they contact you, they are great. They used post Canada as a carrier and it big plus in my opinion. Being out of stock is most likely the reason of a delay, sadly the website is not really accurate. All things considered I would most likely order from them again."

"Good price & fast shipping! I will buy again no problem with Direct Canada. Thanks. Denis."

"I purchased a bluetooth device. After 10 days it has not been shipped. Sent a couple of emails and no response. Called a couple of days ago and I was assured that will be shipped net day. It is very frustrating. If I do not get the order within 24 hours I will cancel the order."

"Great selection, prices, shipping cost and speed."

"Direct Canada has a really awesome customer service... Fast, reliable and very friendly... They also have a wide variety of product with really good prices
From now I will keep buying just on Direct Canada

"Great prices, good selection and free shipping. BUT they are very slow to ship. Most of their products come with the caveat "usually ships in 3 to 5 business days". My experience has always been 5 business days before I get a tracking number. Even then, all it says is "Electronic information submitted by shipper." So count on 6 business days before your item actually is picked up. As long as you are not in a rush, they're cheap when they have a sale. Other than that, whenever I've contacted customer support to find out when I could expect my item to ship, they never reply. "

"2nd time ordering toners and arrived promptly. Best price around. Would come back again!"

"First time I order from Direct Canada. The ordering was straightforward, the shipping fast and the price was right! I would highly recommend this company."

"Best Price for most of my gaming Pc Build, free and super fast shipping!! Nothing much to say!!

Will buy from and recommend Direct Canada to everybody!

"I have used Direct Canada twice now, both times to buy a Samsung SSD. Ordering is easy, prices are excellent and turnaround and delivery times are faster than Amazon! Also excellent customer service response to an inquiry. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended."

"I had a question about the video card I recently purchased, customer service responded within 2 hours. The card was a really good price. shipping was free and took only a week to get to Edmonton."

"They had the best price I could find. I bought an Asus notebook from them. The order processing was fast and so the shipping. I would certainly buy from them again."

"Over time I have bought several items from Direct Canada and I've always had the best prices and excellent services quality. I wish they had a bigger variety of items and I'd use them more often."

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.