• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

"Was really skeptical at first buying from this place online. I did a bit of google research and found out that they've been online and selling for a while now, so I decided to go ahead with my purchase. In 30 mins, I had updates on the status verification of the order/payments, and within an hour I had my tracking number. It only took 2 days to ship from their warehouse to my location.

My take? If you have any computer part that you need to buy and they sell, then buy from here. They usually have THE cheapest price and free shipping. That's something most competitors cannot beat.

"This is my re-review of Direct Canada, i ordered a K70 RGB Keyboard the price was great so i was excited to order it. I did a small minor hiccup with my order but harley from Direct Canada call me and fixed up all issues i had so i give Direct Canada 4.5 stars which upgrades to 5 stars by default.

EDIT for some reason the stars are not updating but i am giving them 5/5 not 3/5.

"Amazing service, great prices, will definitely buy again. Shipping was very quick."

"Prices are very low and shipping is often free.

I always received exactly what i had ordered in a timely manner.

Tracking and verifying order status is easy on the website.

Never had issues with this seller. I give it "two thumbs up"

"Best price, beating amazon/future shop/newegg/tiger direct. Shipping was free and received my order 2 days after I created the transaction."

"Got my SSD at great price. Payment process was painless and order status can easily followed. Free shipping on my item and I got it delivered at home the next day. Super fast! "

"The price seems to be very good. Bought several items over years, all arrived quickly."

"Great service, I had some problem verifying my order through the phone but I sent an email and they replied to me promptly to tell me the order is confirmed.

I actually received my SSD two days later, a lot earlier than expected!

"Horrible to deal with. NO email communications. Poor customer service. A total lack of customer care or communications. Excuses but never solutions. The same issues crop up year after year after year and the same excuses.

Buy elsewhere if you have the chance. You will not regret that decision.

Funny how after admitting on a phone call about their problematic email process and then coming on this board and changing the issue to other elements that are NOT about the complaint, they think things work well.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

DirectCanada1, Direct Canada rep has responded

“Hi Anotherupsetcustomer,

Looking into this order, I see that we made an exception and provided more units on the order even though it was limited to 1 per customer at the time of purchase. The order was shipped the next day and delivered the day after, (within 24 hours after shipping). We have records of all status update emails being sent so we are unsure of why you may not have received them. We are unsure of the nature of this review as everything was shipped and delivered within all quoted shipping times, if not faster.

Sincerely,

DirectCanada Customer Care”

"The order is Ok, but still don't know why Direct Canada charges $7.75 Environmental Fee for a P-Touch for province of Alberta. To mine knowledge, Direct Canada business address is in BC, and the order is to be shipped to Quebec. This doesn't make much sense.

Update: Direct Canada Customer Service called to explain the fee.

"I was a little unlucky with the wait time for my order but very satisfied with the cost of the product . Customer service was helpful and sorted out the issue with the shipping delay. "

"Great prices, straight-forward service, super fast shipping times. It's a shame they don't have a walk-in store because I'd come in and give them all high fives."

"When i look for a product i usually want to pay less. So i shop at newegg, tigerdirect, ncix, local computer shops, or look for online deals like on ebay or amazon also to see if i can pay less using a rebate. Then i check to see if the shipping is a deal breaker, like sometimes the product costs 20$ less than other places but you have to pay substantiel shipping costs like 19.95.

I live in canada and their is much less options to buy online computer parts. I found directcanada about 5 years ago and never bought from them. I always thought it was refurbished parts or just a 1% chance it was somehow a scam. I mean, their products are 90% of the time cheaper by at least 10% with free shipping or fast air shipping for about 9.99$.

So in august 24th of 2014 ( a sunday ) i purchased a mechanical keyboard for 125$ total with free shipping and I received it august 27th. technically 3 days since they dont work on weekends. I live in brossard or montreal ( same thing ) and they ship from vancouver BC ?

So im very happy, I recieved my package in mint condition fully functional not a refurbed product. I now trust them as they have fast shipping, lower prices, free shipping, great choices and they are in canada so less shipping time for me and less import duties and fees.

DIRECTCANADA, you are now my go to online retailer for computer parts! Fast, cheap, reliable!

"Great experience delivery was actually very fast.Ordered a laptop for my son who is starting college. The customer service offered was the best I have ever experienced with an online store. Edit to Experience was the best, so I ordered the game he wanted (Watch dogs). hope to leave a review for that transaction soon."

"Excellent online retailer in Canada. NIce to shop in Canadian dollars, and GREAT to see free shipping on pretty much anything over $50. I love that.

I've bought lots of stuff from them, and have been satisfied every time. I wish the website were easier to find items on, I'd likely buy even more if it was.

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.