• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"This was not my first order on direct canada. Shipping is faster than before. Shipped from Richmond BC to Montreal, Qc in 1 day and that was free shipping ! Only thing I can complain about is the website is getting old and I had few glitches when processing my order."

"I have used all PC parts retailers and find Direct Canada to not only have the best prices, but the fastest processing and shipping out there! Bravo!!"

"The courier that was delivering my wireless network adapter from Direct Canada royally screwed up the delivery. There was no door tag left, no attempt was made to contact me, and my item was shipped back without my knowledge. When I tracked the item, I disocovered this and called the courier, who assured me someone would speak with me about the problem soon. Fast forward to today, where the courier has still not contacted me or given a reason for their service.

Within one day of the item being returned to Direct Canada, a customer service representative (a REAL person, not just an automated message) asking if I wanted the item reshipped or refunded. I opted for a refund, and the very next day I received an invoice for the refund on my credit card. Having such a positive and courteous customer experience after facing what I put up with due to the courier was an immense relief. Not only that, but it was incredibly fast. I cannot recommend Direct Canada highly enough - my local courier, however, should be avoided at all costs.

(Some of the scores are theoretical - the package did arrive quickly after I ordered it, but of course, I didn't know that.)

"Direct Canada has very good sales prices and their order verification and shipping is fast.
I would recommend purchasing from Direct Canada -- the whole process is easy and problem-free.

"Bought from them many times and I've never been disappointed. More than often lower prices than anywhere else. Shipping is fast and communication is excellent!"

"I ordered many times from Direct Canada, always fast shipping and easy transaction.

On my last order, I forgot an item and they were very quick to add it with the oter items upon my request.

"I order almost all my electronics stuffs from Direct Canada. Best prices, fast and free shipping on most items.

Few day ago, I ordered an USB 3.0 key with free GROUND shipping... Shipping only took 2 days from Vancouver to Montreal !!!

Even the delivery guy from Purolator was surprised when I told him!

"Everything was excellent, as usually ! Thank you Direct Canada !"

"Excellent customer service - adjusted order for me and shipped in two days to Atlantic Canada. Would buy again and have recommended this to my supervior, who is going to buy her next cartridges from Direct Canada."

"I ordered a Samsung 840 Evo Series MZ-7TE250BW 250GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD Single Unit Version from Direct Canada. They shipped it very quickly and emailed progress reports as the order was being prepared. This SSD arrived safely and works very well. I am happy with this purchase and would buy from Direct Canada again. "

"Second time and no complaints: quick, cheap, easy interface. Why shop for printer cartridges anywhere else?"

"I have yet to recieve my items, but the I have no complaints for now about their site."

"Other than having my products shipped in different packages, shipping was fast. One of them arrived in 2 days. Ordered July 2nd, arrived July 4th. Customer service is fast to reply too! I will recommend this to my friends as some of their products are much cheaper than any other store. "

"Crazy fast order processing and shipping. In fact, it was too fast for me. I entered the wrong street name and could not interrupt the process. This was before their office opened so I also could't call. I wrote a message to them using their online form but there was no answer. When the package arrived in my city, it was sent back to Direct Canada.

I wrote three separate messages to them via their online form over a period of three days. Not once did I get a reply back. Is anyone even reading these?? I also phoned on three occasions and a customer service rep was available to help. Eventually I got a full refund for the order which was sent back to them, so it worked out.

I understand that entering the wrong street name was my fault, but thumbs down for not replying once to my many online messages.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with Direct Canada's service and would feel comfortable buying low-risk items from them in the future.

UPDATE: Shortly after this review, Customer Service contacted me and we had a talk about my experience. I was offered an apology and explained why my messages weren't answered (due to the issues in my messages being addressed over the phone). I must say I'm very impressed with the attention that this issue has been given. I've since updated my rating to reflect my complete satisfaction with Direct Canada's service.

I'd like to mention something else. Both my orders with Direct Canada were shipped via Canada Post, which is GREAT. If you aren't home when your package arrives (most of us work, you know), Canada Post simply drops it off at the nearest post office for pickup the next day.

I don't know if Direct Canada uses other carriers, but I had a package delivered from Newegg via Purolator recently, and because I wasn't home, they took the package over 10 km away to the middle of nowhere for me to pick up. I don't drive and public transportation doesn't go there, so I had to beg a family member to take me. In a rented car, as they don't own one.

I wrote to Newegg and informed them that I could no longer do business with them, as there's no knowing which carrier they will use and I cannot afford to pick up a package shipped via Purolator again.

Direct Canada, please stick with Canada Post. The convenience provided by their service is unbeatable and makes for happy customers and repeat business. :)

"Everything is good except a delivery. The delivery guy just dropped the item on a porch because nobody was at home at that time. So anybody from a street can take it :)

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.