Stores > Direct Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Direct Canada by clicking a star below.
2017-04-22

First build components.

"Took advantage of some great deals for my new build. Prompt shipping. Customer service was able to effectivly address a couple of minor details for me.

2017-04-19

Buyer beware

"This is an overall comment when buying products online and in particular electronic goods. I went thru a lot of the reviews for these guys and noticed a common theme on the ones that are rated low.
Typical theme for these sort of companies are that a person decides he want to start a business and so he/she creates a website and gets setup for orders and then finds out that they are dealing with a higher demand than what he/she may have thought would happen. Which leaves them in a tough spot of trying to keep up (usually not enough staff) with all the emails and phone calls and shipping things out and vendors not coming thru on time with their products. You can imagine how much work that could be. So some orders go thru fine and others are messed up. If you consider all of that you may understand why some people rate their experiences as a 5 and some as a 1. So just be aware of that possibility when dealing with what you think might be a big company when it probably really isn't. I suppose that's why stores can sometimes be a 'safer' bet vs this type of setup but you have to pay for that convenience...

2017-04-10

I would not shop anything in this web site. This web site is a joke

"I bought 3 items in this web site. And I receive a email ask me to verification with my phone. I have waited 3 days and no one called my phone. And I ask the service like10 email no one answer. I go to he's web site and create 4 ticket at all and the just process my ticket forever. The longest ticket so far is 2days 14hours no one reply me. I wish all of u don't play anything from this website it is just a joke "

2017-04-04

Very satisfied with the turn of events.

"I would like to thank Chris for his help with a partial reimbursement of an order that I had returned to Direct Canada. Chris responded well to my e-mails and was able to solve this problem quickly and to my satisfaction. It is only thanks to Chris that I now know that I could continue to do business with Direct Canada and recommend this site to those around me."

2017-04-03

Fantastic Customer Support from Direct Canada

"I had a question about a recent purchase of mine on Direct Canada. I got a response very quickly and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when it came to answering and helping me. I hope you take notice of this employee, his name was Chris.

2017-03-31

Chris was extremely helpful to deal with

"I contacted online support and spoke to Chris who was able to answer all of my questions in a timely, courteous manner. Stock was low in the Richmond location, and so quick shipping from Ontario was arranged. A very quick, and pleasant experience.

I'd order from DirectCanada again without hesitation.

2017-03-31

Quick Online Customer Service

"Chris was able to provide me with excellent help in regards to my shipment issue. He seemed very friendly and I was able to able to get my problem solved in no time! Very good experience :)"

vancouver
2017-03-30

bought a dvd player from here, works fine

"bought a dvd player with hdmi output from here, works fine so far, had good prices. "

2017-03-29

Received an email after

"After returning my item and a few emails were exchanged, I received my money back for the product that was still sealed in its box as well as the one that was opened according to store politics. Feels good man."

2017-03-20

Worst Customer Service!

"I called them to ask when is the ETA for my order gets delivered, and they guy told me all items will be delivered within 1-2 business days. But all of a sudden one of my item goes to Back order without giving me notification and the item is already paid. This is so insane! Why did they charged for an item that is in back order?! Ridiculous! And I think they wont give me the refund until I ask for it."

2017-03-16

Good luck... You'll need it.

"Sean Hartt
ยท 2 seconds ago
Don't expect to get anything you order from these cheats. They list items as "in-stock" and charge your card right away only to turn around and say that they never had the product and they have no ETA. (when you finally get a hold of them, I spent a total of 100 minutes on hold with them over the course of 5 calls, and only got through once. It lets you sit in "you are caller 10, 9, 8, etc" until it gets to one and then kicks you)

This is the first and last order I place with DirectCanada and I'm going to have to seriously think about ever ordering from NCIX again, I've been shopping there since 1998 and I think I'm done after this. Regardless of whether they are separate sites, my credit card was charged by NCIX so they get to share the blame.

I will say that their social media agent was very helpful but unfortunately they're stuck working for a horrible company.

2017-03-15

Good luck getting someone to answer you!

"So after searching a few sites for an AMD AM4 motherboard, I found 3 "in stock" at DIRECT CANADA. Placed my order along with CPU, power supply, m2 SSD drive and a led light strip. Everything was "in Stock" according to web site. I even checked after buying the motherboard and sure enough, it was now saying 2 "In Stock". Next day I noticed I had given the cottage addy and since it's 4 hours away, I wanted them to ship it to my home addy instead. I wasn't having any luck with phone calls, (did waist a lot of time "in Line" though) so I sent them a ticket concerning my change of addy. Well, same day I received an order status as 2 items where put on B/O (motherboard and m2 ssd) and another one was "pending shipment"(PSU).
Fast forward 6 days and all I received are led's and CPU.
Now my "pending shipment PSU is in B/O yet I see 10 "available online" and the motherboard is "pending shipment", M2 ssd is on it's way as of today but 4 hours away!
I could never get a hold of them to send it at my home instead.
The "ticket" thing is a joke, 6 days now, no answer!
God knows when the rest of my order will show up and not being able to get a hold of someone to make the change of addy further aggravates the whole experience with them!
Sorry if I come out as being ****, that only because I am!

2017-03-14

Kiss your money goodbye

"First they wouldnt cancel my order, i would have to get an RMA to be allowed to return the items. I played along, sent everything back exactly as they said to do it. It arrived at the destination 3 weeks ago and I have not heard a word. No acknowledgement (apart from canada post informing that the package was accepted at the destination), and money sure as hell wasnt refunded. I put in a ticket 4 days ago and it has not been acknowledged either. Tried calling, only to be hung up on after waiting on hold for 20 minutes. Avoid them at all costs."

2017-03-13

Horrible Customer Service

"Direct Canada has THE worst customer service. I ordered an item but finally decided to cancel it since I had changed my mind. So, I call the number provided on their webpage and proceeded to wait in line. When it was finally my turn, I get an automated message saying that no one is "available to answer my call". I found it weird since I WAS waiting in line for well over 20 minutes. So I decided to call them back 7 DAMN TIMES with zero answer. Why the hell would they make me wait in line just to tell me that no one could answer my call? On that fateful day, they took 3 hours off of my precious time... "

2017-03-10

How Incredible is the Incredible Nick?

"Despite having some troubles with the shipment because of the item being backordered, I was met with amazing customer support by the staff, namely the Incredible Nick. Had an amazing experience and would totally recommend dealing with them. Great prices, great people. 10/10."

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Direct Canada is not a merchant member
Direct Canada does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!