• Direct Canada Direct Canada Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"It's great when they ship with canada post. Otherwise, it's either expensive or bothersome because the other shipping services do not have a post office close to me.

It offered the best price with my item. But usually they are more expensive.
The biggest con is that they do not show price estimates beforehand. (tax and shipping)

"My order arrived the next day in excellent condition. The product has worked flawlessly."

"I ordered several items without any problems. Fast delivery, great prices and free shipping with orders over 50$"

"I've been a customer for a few years now, because since my first purchase everything went perfect. Very affordable shipping rates, in most cases my orders qualify for free S/H. Pricing is always right, great selection, easy to use website, what else can I ask for? They get it right every time."

"The product arrive quickly and service was great. Ordered from Canada Direct before and will again in the near future."

"Kinda disapointed. Took my order in two different package, even if the deliveryy was fast I had to wait another 3-4 days before I could use my order."

"You cannot go wrong with direct canada,free ground shipping
Best prices compared to all the big resellers

"Fast service,free delivery and good price. Will definitely order from them again. "

"Fantastic customer service, fast delivery, great product, and I loved the constant updates via. email about shipping. I will be buying from them again."

"Great price, Free Ground Shipping.
Item arrived very fast!
I am very pleased with everything.

"Very pleased with the price and speed of processing. Delivery was also lightning fast. Good job Direct Canada. I'll be back...... :)"

"Great store. Product I purchased is awsome (G27). Shipping is incredible. Just 24 jours after I ordered, it was at my door, in perfect condition. I cannot figure out how Purolator can do it si quickly.
I will defenitly purchase again from this seller.

"Can't beat the price + free ground shipping. Orders are always packaged very well. Great customer service"

"Ordered a QNAP NAS and RAM (upgrade) on Tuesday morning ... received it on Friday. Not as fast as NEWEGG, but not bad. Unfortunately, the RAM was missing. Called CSR to learn that it will be shipped separately next week. The world didn't end... but I could have ordered it elsewhere (NEWEGG) so that everything would have arrived in time for the build."

"Unbelievably FAST shipping!!! "

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.