• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

"I am very satisfied to purchase the Cisco SPA-122 dated June 27, 2014, I returned the unit was defective, and I ordered another device and everything works fine again thank you for the prompt service and credit for the return of the first device.
Very satisfied customer
Yvan Montreal Quebec

"Great service, fast shipping free on anything over 50$ and great prices. I will definitely do business with this store again."

"I always find what I'm looking for at Direct Canada and at a better price than anywhere else on the web. Shipping is free and fast. I definitely would recommend this store to my friends and family."

"I needed a new keyboard/mouse combo and after doing some research decided on the Logitech MK710. Using shopbot.ca I quickly discovered that Direct Canada had the best price and offered free shipping to boot. Ordering via their website was simple, they shipped the same day that I ordered and the package arrived at my door two days later. My package was shipped to Ottawa via Canada Post from Mississauga - I suspect that delivery would have taken somewhat longer if it had been shipped from their facility in Vancouver but when shipping is free, it's worth waiting a day or two longer. I'm very happy with the product and and my online purchase from Direct Canada went very smoothly. I highly recommend this company. "

"Put an order on Sunday which arrives on Tuesday. Shipping is free and fast. I am very, very impressed.
The memory kit is excellent and works perfectly well.
It is a total satisfaction! Thanks a lot.

Thierry

"I am satisfied by my shopping experience at DirectCanada. They offered me great customer support by replying to my questions the same day that I sent the email and they were always helpful.

The product I ordered arrived at my door undamaged and we put it to good use right after unboxing it. The price for which I bought the item was also lower than the other places I checked.

I will make business with them again next time I need to buy something online.

"I made a purchase at Direct Canada and shortly realized the part was no longer needed. They had me refuse the package and processed a full refund at no cost to me. Couldn't be happier with their service."

"Was the best price considering free shipping. Ordered online Sunday, Arrived at my home Thursday, so was able to repair computer and up and running by Friday. Great! Would have difficulty doing this using local technicians and definately not for the same price."

"I have used all PC parts retailers and find Direct Canada to not only have the best prices, but the fastest processing and shipping out there! Bravo!!"

"The courier that was delivering my wireless network adapter from Direct Canada royally screwed up the delivery. There was no door tag left, no attempt was made to contact me, and my item was shipped back without my knowledge. When I tracked the item, I disocovered this and called the courier, who assured me someone would speak with me about the problem soon. Fast forward to today, where the courier has still not contacted me or given a reason for their service.

Within one day of the item being returned to Direct Canada, a customer service representative (a REAL person, not just an automated message) asking if I wanted the item reshipped or refunded. I opted for a refund, and the very next day I received an invoice for the refund on my credit card. Having such a positive and courteous customer experience after facing what I put up with due to the courier was an immense relief. Not only that, but it was incredibly fast. I cannot recommend Direct Canada highly enough - my local courier, however, should be avoided at all costs.

(Some of the scores are theoretical - the package did arrive quickly after I ordered it, but of course, I didn't know that.)

"Direct Canada has very good sales prices and their order verification and shipping is fast.
I would recommend purchasing from Direct Canada -- the whole process is easy and problem-free.

"Bought from them many times and I've never been disappointed. More than often lower prices than anywhere else. Shipping is fast and communication is excellent!"

"I ordered many times from Direct Canada, always fast shipping and easy transaction.

On my last order, I forgot an item and they were very quick to add it with the oter items upon my request.

"I order almost all my electronics stuffs from Direct Canada. Best prices, fast and free shipping on most items.

Few day ago, I ordered an USB 3.0 key with free GROUND shipping... Shipping only took 2 days from Vancouver to Montreal !!!

Even the delivery guy from Purolator was surprised when I told him!

"Everything was excellent, as usually ! Thank you Direct Canada !"

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.