Stores > Direct Canada

Customer service: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

2016-11-27

Cheap fast and reliable

"A good amount of the parts are lower than competitors and they get the products shipped super quick! Even on black Friday! Thanks Directcanada! I'll be shopping again soon"

This review was modified by Xjohn600 on November 27 2016 11:25:44 PM

2016-11-25

Fast delivery for my new CPU

"Price was great. Ordered on Wednesday, had it on Friday (on Black Friday week!). Was packaged well and undamaged. Looking forward to installing in my new PC.

Thanks Direct Canada!

2016-11-25

Lying about stock, poor communication, tracking info missing, shipping from various competitiors!

"Terrible experience!

I ordered a vertical mouse and 3 thermal pastes on Nov 4th, all listed as in Stock. Come Nov 13th nothing was marked as shipped and I needed the mouse badly for a wrist Injury. I sent them an online ticket for the order # asking for status. Next day I get an email confirming my ticket asking me to open a new account at Direct Canada (where as I already have an account under my email!)... so dead end. Then I call them Nov 16th as there is no action still, they make up a story that I selected the wrong year on my credit card (which I've never done before), and I never got a notification about it from them! (first question form the support person was if the date on the CC was correct :D ). Anyway, they charged the CC that day, first order came a few days with a tracking number and notice, but it was just one paste from a competitor NCIX. Another day later a second order comes in, without warning, it's 2 other pastes and this time from Direct Canada. Ok so where is the mouse? I called them on the 19th to ask, 0 mins on hold etc, they told me it will ship out soon and that yes I WILL get ship notification and tracking number. Well, turns out the mouse is shipped on Nov 19th from NCIX again, again WITHOUT any notice and tracking... I missed the delivery from Purolator due to that (even though I was home, i was not expecting delivery so i was in the shower.... FFS). Drive half way across the city to finally get my mouse on Nov 23rd.

Does this sound NORMAL to anyone? ;) And no discount for their screw ups, no admittance to wrong doing... lovely.

I've been a customer of theirs for many years, but this is it. No more.

2016-11-24

Rocket fast shipping

"Could not believe my computer case was at my door the next day !!! Will buy from here from now on for sure !!!"

2016-11-23

Perfect

"Got the right stuff super fast ...what else could i dream? :D"

This review was modified by Tibe33 on November 23 2016 12:26:38 PM

2016-11-22

Best shipping speed I ever experienced

"Fastest delivery I ever see. Now I know where to look for something that I need quickly."

2016-11-17

Just frickin' awesome

"Power supply died wed, ordered new one fri, received it tue. Best price around and free and fast shipping, what else could you want"

This review was modified by bobsuruncle on November 17 2016 07:24:24 AM

2016-11-17

Fast & free delivery, competitive prices

"If the item is in stock, the delivery is amazingly fast (at least in the GTA where we live), the items are well protected and they arrive in A1 conditions, ready to go. The tracking is very well organized through their own system. We received several e-mails, one for every tracking step, from order reception, to credit card submission, to payment verification, to shipment out of storage, to delivery to our door. The whole process from our order on line to delivery took 1.5 days. They must have been using an "Uber" type service or Speedy Gonzales, I can't tell. It was amazing and for on-line purchases delivery is the most important step for most people, Psychologically it is essential for your peace of mind, because you have paid the full amount and as long as you have nothing in your hand several stressors may be at work. The fact that you receive notices for every step of the way, reduces these stressors!
The item received was in perfect operating condition. It was installed and up and running in 5 minutes. Good job Direct Canada!

2016-11-16

Direct Canada is a fantastic online store

"Direct Canada is fantastic with its pricing and shipping. They shipped next day and I got it the day after. If I find another great deal, will be using again and recommending to friends"

2016-11-16

Communication VERY bad !

"In fact the communication with DirectCanada is absent.

I ordered 2 SSD drive on a weekend and made a mistake on the insurance amount so I was knowing it will not be shipped till monday so I wrote them an email telling to correct my error and ship me my items.

I never heard about my error and they have not corrected the error on the invoice, since it's a very small amount ($2) I will let it go but it's not honest from them.

Imagine if it would have been an error for few hundreds box, even when I called them the answering machine tell to wite to them (Like I've done) and hangup.

When everything is ok and you don't have to contact them it's fine but from what I see when something goes wrong and you need to talk to somebody they are not there.

2016-11-14

Fancy webpage

"That's all it is. A fancy webpage, and not even a well functioning one. Not a merchant of anything. I had ordered a part while it was on sale. Turns out that their website can't track stock and I guess it's my fault. That was almost a month prior to this review. I gave them the benefit of the doubt for a while. Maybe they're just waiting to get more stock then they'll fulfill my order. Still no. I start a ticket to ask what's happening. 2 weeks later, still no response on that. I would understand if they admitted their fault and gave me notification that they needed to cancel my order but to this day, my order is still open and stuck on checking for stock. Customer service is clearly one of their top priorities, right up there with creating a functioning website. That was sarcasm.

If you find something on this site that you want, find it somewhere else. Even if the price is lower, they probably don't actually have it. Save yourself the trouble.

This review was modified by RsPel on November 14 2016 05:18:38 PM

2016-11-11

AMAZING DELIVERY

"I literally received everything I ordered the NEXT DAY! The prices are amazing, shipping is free on a lot of their products and the items arrive the NEXT DAY!!! "

2016-11-03

Problematic

"I ordered 4 components for a new build and 2 of them, mobo and cpu came in broken. At first I only suspected the motherboard as 2 cpus wouldnt work in it (wouldnt post). So it was sent for a refund as they dont do replacements. I then bought new mobo elsewhere and had the same issue so sent the cpu to amd for warranty replacement which was fast and quick and was indeed defective. But I still havent gotten my refund for the first mobo sent back over a month ago and replies arent forthcoming after a promise on a ticket to refund 2 weeks ago. Replies at first seemed quick but now I wish I could just get the refund for the mob that never posted even once... "

This review was modified by pax512 on November 03 2016 08:30:26 PM

2016-11-03

Fast delivery, great prices!

"I ordered a number of parts Sunday for my wife's ITX machine I built, and they were at my door Tuesday. Great prices and prompt service."

This review was modified by GDan88 on November 03 2016 07:55:04 PM

2016-11-02

very disapointed

" I Created an RMA request the next day after receiving a not work hard drive.
That was last week on oct.26 and still no answer from Direct Canada.

Then I open a ticket on their site, this morning I got "Being Processed since 2 days 16 hours"

very disapointed.
G.B.

This review was modified by GastonGaston on November 02 2016 04:44:08 AM

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.