Stores > Direct Canada

Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-09-27

Quick Delivery

"Ordered a Graphics Card, and the order was confirmed ready and shipped quickly. They always have great prices and love the free shipping. Due to the customer service, prices, and free delivery I have ordered more computer parts to complete my build.."

This review was modified by muzzled on September 27 2016 10:44:07 AM

2016-09-26

I Need Parts

"Although its selection is limited --- for example, it does not carry Nocturna fans --- I love DirectCanada. Its prices are better than both CanadaComputers and NCIX; order processing and shipment are always prompt; products are always well packaged; and I've never had a problem with product quality or performance. I recommend DirectCanada to anyone who is building a PC."

2016-09-25

Great prices, fast delivery

"Made a few separate orders for a new computer build late Monday night. We were able to track the orders the next day. UPS made a delivery attempt Thursday afternoon and we picked everything up at the drop-off point Thursday night.

All the parts were there and worked right out of the box. The prices were very competitive with other online re-sellers and much cheaper than our local stores, especially when we paid $0 for shipping. Very happy with the purchase process from Direct Canada!

Best price in Canada

"Always the best prices in Canada and fast shipping. My only complaint is they mostly use Purolator as shipping provider. They are the worst. Never leave a card, don't ring the doorbell and they don't have any dropping points near your to pick up your package."

waiting waiting

"they send 2 of 3 item need to wait 4 days before get the other item the item start at same place ..."

Excellent Service

"Ordered a new Router Monday afternoon it arrived Thursday morning, excellent service."

This review was modified by Davyd5 on September 24 2016 07:51:43 AM

2016-09-23

Great customer service

"Had an issue with PayPal not sending the payment, they helped me solve the issue and then shipped extremely fast. Definitely recommend doing business with these people! "

This review was modified by Maelho on September 23 2016 07:03:06 PM

2016-09-21

Using UPS make it lost 3 stars

"Could have received my order fast but using UPS (worst shipping company ever in my opinion) added 3 more days."

This review was modified by fredroro on September 21 2016 01:24:21 PM

2016-09-18

Buying from them since 2006 !! My best computer shop

"I've been buying from them many times over the years. The reason are;

Great price, look price elsewhere. Then go check their price. If they have it, it will always be cheaper !

Very fast shipping and free almost everytime !! (50$ and more free)

In the past, I had to returned broken item with no problem. Fast RMA if something goes wrong. They reply fast to your e-mail.

This review was modified by RichardBipD. on September 18 2016 08:56:11 AM

2016-09-18

Fast Shipping and Good Prices

"Prices were the best for these two items and the free shipping was good as always. Put in the order on Wednesday night and the package gets here Friday. I have ordered a lot from Direct Canada before and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. "

This review was modified by Lavo on September 18 2016 08:07:54 AM

2016-09-16

A1 service !

"Ordered thursday received friday. Excellent service !! I'm really happy i will order more often from DirectCanada now."

2016-09-12

First time experience - I'm not paid to write this review

"Ordered a mouse on Friday, and had it delivered on Monday, with free shipping. Product was on sale and cheaper than the big boxes. I'll definitely be considering purchasing from Direct Canada again."

This review was modified by CitizenX on September 13 2016 05:14:44 AM

2016-09-12

Very satisfied customer. Great business to deal with.

"Every time I order from Direct Canada I am suprised at how fast the Item is processed and shipped securely and Lightning fast!. The Product is always in perfect condition, on time and some times even earlier than expected, which is great. I know I can usually always find the lowest prices on items from Direct Canada, almost always free shipping and always in stock. Thank you direct canada for being reliable and punctual."

2016-09-09

Very Good First Impression

"This is the first time I have purchased from DirectCanada and I am happy with the decision to go with them. I placed the order on Monday night and it arrived on Wednesday afternoon via Canada Post Expedited. Competitive pricing and fast delivery, keep up the good work! "

2016-09-07

GREAT DEALS ! FAST SHIPPING !

"I am very impressed by Direct Canada's PRICES and OFFERINGS - Fast shipping too - Always check their price first "

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.