• Direct Canada Direct Canada Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"A good company. Good price and free shipping on orders over $50. Not a lot of companies would offer free shipping. Some do offer free shipping but with some conditions or on certain orders, not any orders. I've been a customer of DC for over 8 years now. Haven't had any problems with the company or with any items ordered from it. When it comes to PC parts, I go to DC."

"The blazing fast, free shipping (less than 24hrs!!) will keep me coming back!"

"Best prices, incredible delivery (free ground shipping ordered at 1pm arrived 8:00 next morning BC to MB). I like the verification process, although the automated phone call was a bit confusing. It makes me a bit more confident in online shopping with Direct Canada.

"Couldn't be any better. Great price, fast processing, super fast shipping and flawless packaging. Would definitely buy again from them. Typing this review using the Logitech G710+ keyboard I bought from them. :)"

"Competitive prices. Fast shipping !! I have bought a number of computer parts over the years and have NEVER had any issues with anything. Great reliable company."

"Parts arrived in good condition, most of which were delivered within 1-2 days (not bad considering it was free ground shipping). So far I haven't had any issues with defective parts. I've had no reason to contact customer service so I can't speak for that aspect of it. Overall I was pretty happy with Direct Canada.
I deducted one star only because the computer case I ordered (http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001951) was supposed to be Black with Blue trim, and the one I recieved was Blue with Silver trim. Not a big hassle for me as I like the blue case but maybe update the picture thumbnail for the item for others purchasing in the future.

"I ordered an SSD one day and a CPU the following day. Checkout was quick and easy. I was sent email confirmations, order tracking updates, invoices, and shipping information promptly. The items arrived at the same time via Canada Post within 2 days of my initial order, which was fantastic! Overall, it was a pleasant and expeditious process."

"Direct Canada is always in tune with it's competitors, matching their prices and even lowering them. I usually shop on Amazon, but lately Direct Canada's prices is way lower. Communication and customer service is very good."

"Received an open box product. Fast delivery, quick service, but would've liked a brand new product"

"Super rapide et le prix etait le plus bas que j'ai trouve!"

"Great price, free shipping.

First order and the MB received died on me at night test.
It's easy to be satisfied when you don't have any problem but what about when you need service? Does good price imply limited service?

in short: NO! Service was awesome.

Communication was always same day (or next day for a late email) and polite.
It felt like even my silly questions were important.
I did ordered the replacement (same MB) while the RMA was processed (I needed the board and RMA is always a "refund") and was given a store credit (that part was not clear).
After one email that credit was change to a real refund to my credit card (as I preemptively ordered the replacement).
It was not an unreasonable demand and they see it that way too.

"Fast Shipping, cheap, good quality. Can ask nothing more."

"I'm sorry about the bad quality of my message, English is not my main language.

I just want to thank directcanada.com. I've receive an excellent customer services last week. It's all start when I order a power supply. I was shopping for a specific item, in occurrence the Seasonic G-550 because of it's low price and the good reviews. At first, I was only able to find that item at a competitor shop. But just before I order it there, I've been able to find it at directcanada for 10$ less and free shipping for an economy around 20$. So I order it from direct canada, I was very happy. But, 5 minutes later, I've fall on the Seasonic G-650, and find that this version of the Seasonic power supply cost only +-9$ more. Now, I was sad because the order was already done and I realize that I prefer pay 9$ more for the Seasonic G-650 instead of the G-550. I've write an email to directcanada through there "contact us" form asking them to make the switch if not too late and if possible. They make it!! I'm so happy! The Seasonic G-650 is now on the way! :)

"-Fast, efficient, well packaged, and convenient. I buy a lot of hardware online for custom pc builds (between 3000-4000$ annually), and can honestly say that DirectCanada is hands down the best online retailer I have ever worked with.
-The packages arrive within 1-3 days, are undamaged, and you can tell they have been packaged with care.
-I have personally dealt with their customer service for a friend's DOA order, and it was a breeze.
-Prices are on par with other online retailers of computers components.
-Their homepage could use some work as it can be difficult to find certain components e.g: like CPU coolers. I still can't find them using the side bar.

"Perfect transaction! Super fast shipping."

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.