Stores > Direct Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Direct Canada by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Super Jon is Super! DIRECTCANADA Support

"I had a problem where my item wasn't shipped yet. Jon from DirectCanada Support helped me out and we resolved the problem quick and easy. Easy to contact with their Customer Support Chat on their website."

2017-06-20

Fast, helpful and knowlegable.

"I had a very good experience with with Super Jon who was very quick to pull up my order info and provide me with an update on a pending item in my order. "

Super Jon

"Super Jon should be awesome super Jon, he helped me with a bunch of order problems but it finally went through. the system was being wonky overall and he helped me sort it all out."

Super Jon

"awesome customer support. Super Jon has helped me a lot. I would recommen ordering from this site and if you have any problems just ask Super Jon"

2017-06-15

Thanks Super Jon! You're the man :)

"Very helpful answers from the Chat Service Staff. No time is wasted at all. Thank you for the patience! "

2017-06-12

Customer Service

"I contacted Direct Canada via online chat in order to request an invoice I misplaced. I was connected with Super Jon and he was extremely helpful in assisting me. Within less than 5 minutes I had a copy of the invoice emailed to me. I was very pleased with the customer service received. Keep up the great work!"

2017-06-09

this website just resell NCIX products for higher price

"and the support is awful dont buy here they just ship NCIX item for a more expensive price and they will not help you if you made the mistake to order from DirectCanada. i will never buy here again"

2017-06-09

Great assistance

"Tech : Super Jon
Great service! 5/5

2017-06-06

Great support from Super Jon

"Fast, excellent. Exactly what I needed."

2017-06-06

Superb Customer Support

"Their agent Super Jon always answers my inquiries very well. He handles my questions in a very polite and professional manner."

2017-06-01

Resetting my order

"I had difficulties with my credit card for a payment but Super Jon helped me fix this issues.

10/10 would talk to him again.

2017-06-01

Super Jon gave a super customer service experience

"problem was resolved quickly and with no issues, help was friendly and knowledgeable. will continue to recommend direct Canada as an reputable online store for pc parts :) "

2017-05-26

Awesome Service

"I've been a long time buyer from directcanada (maybe 8 or 9 years) and they have always hadgreat price! Never had problem until last week.

I buy a laptop that on there website tell it has 8gb. When I received it, it was actually 6gb. The manufacturer hasn't give them the right specification.

My client was needing the laptop fast, so I wasn't able to return it (I was offer a full refund). I gave my client a 20$ credit for that and he was happy with that.

Jon H from direct canada give me 20$ in store credit because of there mistake.

That was over my expectations!

I will continue to buy at Direct Canada!

2017-05-24

Not what it was before

"DC was the best in Canada before, but now, the lost so many points. First, the stock of items isnt real. they sell stuff they don't have and you have to make so many cancellation that i never had to do before. They removed a lot of makes so you have way less choice than before. The website is slower and slower making the process to buy way too time consuming when searching. Trying to contact them via email wasnt working for 2 months. And shipping is now way too slow. takes months to gather all your stuff. I miss my old DC. shame on you NCIX."

2017-04-22

First build components.

"Took advantage of some great deals for my new build. Prompt shipping. Customer service was able to effectivly address a couple of minor details for me.

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.