• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

"Excellent pricing & ample choice of merchandise, but poor Website setup. Very difficult to search & sort by certain criteria, so often certain desired available items aren't found !
I shop on other vendors' websites, copy the desired item's model #, and search for it manually in Direct Canada.com. :-)
Ample Notices & Shipping Info., but slight delay for Postal Service to initiate transit ...

"Direct Canada has been my 'go-to' place for computer parts and peripherals for over seven years. Their pricing is always better than their competition and shipping is fast. Most of my orders qualify for free ground shipping and I've never had DOA parts.

I give Direct Canada the highest recommendation of any online store.

"Very fast, even for my back order. Took 24h. Im missing a fourth item, but it is back ordered too."

"Bon prix.Livraison rapide(2 jours pour mon Corsair RM550).Bonne communication pour le moment.Rien de negatif pour le moment.Pour moi,tres bon magasin d'électronique.AA++"

"Direct Canada has probably the best prices out there. I really like their free shipping and their low prices on everything. Ordering was easy and simple. Shipping was easy but Canadapost delivered the package a bit too late because of complications, but overall, i was not bothered. "

"Great price, fast and free delivery !!!"

"My experience with Direct Canada so far has been amazing. The ordering process was almost flawless (site navigation could be improved) and when my order arrived I was impressed at their thorough packaging job. Furthermore since they are the only company that has free shipping (albeit on orders over $50) on all their products. I will definitely be buying from them again. Also their customer support was very helpful in solving a problem that I had created by accidentally buying two of the same item. "

"We have purchased many thousands of dollars of product, primarily hardware components, from Direct Canada over the past several years. Pricing is very competitive. Only rarely do we wait more than a couple of days to receive product, which always arrives well packaged. We have never had an item damaged in transit and shipping is almost always free of charge on our orders. On the rare occasions that we have found it necessary to contact customer care, the assistance has been timely and responsive. We have no problem recommending this vendor without reservation."

"- Good price
- Good packaging
- Shipping is very fast

Everything is really good.
well done

"Great product, Best price, Fast shipping "

"I ordered an 1GB Sata 3 hard drive on Tuesday afternoon and received it in the mail 2 days later. The price was very competitive and shipping was free. Very easy, hassle free transaction. I will definitely shop at Direct Canada again for electronics."

"This company has been excellent for me to deal with. Over the years I've purchased many computer products. Whenever there has been an issue they have found a way to satisfy the customer. Excellent prices and very good service! There is hardly any need to shop around. At many online stores the shipping is a killer but not at Direct Canada!"

"First time ordering. Great price, great service and free delivery.
Thanks,
G.

"Customer service was trying to find other solutions for my problem (ordering item which gets out of stock status after) So i find that as a fair negotiation"

"It was my first time ordering from Direct Canada.com and I must say I was very impressed with the overall experience.
The shipping was amazing, only took 2 days, came via Purolator, and was FREE...

The packaging was amazing (hard sturdy box, bubble rap, air bags)... The product (a harddisk) was in perfect condition...

The prices were the best available, literally... I checked a number of variations of my product and found DC to be offering the best deals... (with free shipping). unbeatable...

High recommended and simply excellent... This will be my default online electronics purchase location from now on...

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.