Stores > Direct Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

"I placed an order on Wednesday evening and before bed realized I had forgotten to add something with it. So I sent them an email hoping to get the product added on before it shipped, despite the stated 1-2 business day delay.

Thursday morning comes and I've got an email from them saying my original order has been processed and is preparing to ship. Thinking I must of missed the add on window I was surprised to see another email from them an hour later saying they had added the product for me.

Direct Canada is great for its free shipping, competitive pricing and exceptional customer service. They are my preferred online retailer for PC parts.

"Prices are good, shipping is efficient and fast, what else can you ask for!"

"The price was the lowest on the Internet."

This review was modified by mjvachon_notaire on November 17 2015 12:29:56 PM

"The price was the lowest on the Internet.
The item arrived within 24hours+15mins after ordering.
It was well packed with cushioning in a box labeled "FRAGILE."
I am very impressed.

This review was modified by Yutaka on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Very good service quick customer service reply and amazing shipping so quick even though its free shipping "

This review was modified by androiduser128 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Ordered a UE Ultimate Ears Boom box and it was great - price, shipping and everything.

This review was modified by Hardofhearing on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Incredible price, service and fast shipping. Item arrived promptly without issues, thanks!"

This review was modified by Raptor200637 on November 13 2015 09:55:02 AM

"I ordered the Kingston HyperX Cloud II headset on Thursday and received it late afternoon Friday.
Not only did Direct Canada have the lowest price, but also free shipping. Not only free shipping but priority shipping.
First time ordering from Direct Canada but definitely won't be my last.

This review was modified by William_Pilon on November 12 2015 07:11:01 AM

"Cheap products and fast shipping with no issues!"

"Great prices, prompt shipping. They always honor the sale even when prices seem too good to be true.

"First order for some toner products.

Arrived in great shape and quick. Great prices.
Will order again

"I'm very pleased with my online shopping experience with Direct Canada Computer Inc. Prices are excellent. Super fast order processing with email updates. Once my order was shipped, I received an email with tracking number. My order was delivered by Canada Post. It actually arrived earlier then expected. The items were shipped in one nicely sized box with protective packaging. Everything arrived in good shape.

Overall - Very Impressed with Direct Canada. I will be using them again in the near future.

Mark in NB, Canada

"These guys are awesome. Bought GTX970 video card at a better price than most, well packed and shipped within hours of the order. Received item rurally in less than a week. They have a free shipping policy for items over $50 as well but if you live rurally than Canada Post charges more and thus they have to charge, but you can phone them and get a deal. Very friendly on the phone as well. Will definitely shop with Direct Canada again. Yes, they accept PayPal as well."

"Very impressed. I received my Sandisk SD cards in record time--about two days. Best of all at a price that was cheaper than the US mail-order companies. And the product was factory-fresh....no bootlegs here.
Very impressed. I wish they'd do something to get higher rankings in the Google searches though, because it wasn't easy to come across their site. I found them on Photoprice.ca.
I'll be back.

"Excellent shipping and received product with no problems at all. The product I bought was also at a lower price than competitors. I will buy again!"

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.