• Address: Unit 186, 4611 Viking Way Richmond, BC, V6V 2K9

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

"I am buying some electronics from time to time and for many items DirectCanada offers great selection and very attractive prices - even often with free shipping. I understand there is no such thing as "free shipping" but it is the total amount that matters anyway.

The ethernet switch I have ordered from them arrived in 3 days - but it was Canada Post that screwed up. It was shipped the next day and I have placed my order late in the evening.

The quality of packaging deserves a separate comment. I think what I received was the most carefully packaged item I ever received here. Not to mention that the item itself was in perfect shape and already doing its job :)

While I always search for best offer in Canada or US when I need something, quite often I end up on DirectCanada website.

"Hi,
I bought a Logitech G27 online from Direct Canada , it was my first buying from them , regarding my first experience I can say :
- Had the best competitive price comparing the other online stores.(199.86$ + tax)
- Free Shipment with fast "Express" service delivery.
- Good packing and the main box was manufacture sealed.
- E-mailed & Mailed me a clear invoice ( Peace of mind)

I am very satisfied dealing with them, I recommend Direct Canada for all buyers.

I will be a loyal buyer as long they keep these qualities.

Hassan Habib

"I buy from Direct Canada all the time. They do, more often than not, have the lowest prices of all the on-line resellers and free shipping too. They have a huge selection of the latest technology in stock and ship immediately. Their only real competition is New Egg Canada if you don't mind paying for shipping."

"Direct Canada has been my favorite place to shop for PC components. I've been a customer for over 6 years now and never had any problems ordering/buying stuff from DC. Prices are generally cheaper than at TigerDirect or NCIX. Plus, DC has free shipping for orders of $50+, which is a big deal and also the reason that keeps me a faithful customer. Very fast processing and shipping. Products are as advertised. Definitely recommend DC to anyone out there."

"I noticed while online that the printer model I wanted was on sale at a big box chain. I searched a little more online for best price, the winner was Direct Canada. I had previously opened an account with them without ever purchasing when I came across it on a custom PC build site. At the time I was comparing shipping costs and taxes. Respect for them grew after I opened the account but did not receive aggressive publicity in my inbox. I decided to give them a try for this purchase. After placing the order I received several emails providing the status of the order along with the tracking information. I have not had to deal with them for returns on defective or damaged products but my experience with them has been excellent so far and I would not hesitate to order again. Job well done Direct Canada!"

"Order process was easy and quick, and shipping was extremely quick. Great value overall."

"Great service, pricing and delivery. I feel very comfortable with this company."

"Price was right, exactly what I was looking for. Shipping was very fast."

"Just recently due to some glitch or a mistake on my part I made an order, and then one more order for the same product. I only made payment for one of them, but the other was still pending.
I explained everything in an email, asked for that extra order to be cancelled, and my wish was granted. Altogether, nice service, competitive pricing, and free shipping over 50 dollars makes Direct Canada one of my favorite online retailers.

"Great prices, about 10-20% cheaper than the competition. Incredibly fast processing and shipping. Not much else to say, would definitely recommend to a friend, and will definitely buy from them again."

"I have placed 5 orders so far in 2014. Always great prices and fast free shipping. Delivery by Canada Post took only 3 days on my last order."

"Ordered my part, a WD Black Drive on Sunday and it arrived promptly on Tuesday. The product was well packaged and the price was reasonable. This was my first purchase at Direct Canada and based on this experience, I will certainly use them more frequently."

"I am very satisfied to purchase the Cisco SPA-122 dated June 27, 2014, I returned the unit was defective, and I ordered another device and everything works fine again thank you for the prompt service and credit for the return of the first device.
Very satisfied customer
Yvan Montreal Quebec

"Great service, fast shipping free on anything over 50$ and great prices. I will definitely do business with this store again."

"I always find what I'm looking for at Direct Canada and at a better price than anywhere else on the web. Shipping is free and fast. I definitely would recommend this store to my friends and family."

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.