Stores > Direct Canada

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-08-21

Amazing deals and free shipping

"First time buying from Direct Canada. Was in need of new PC parts and when every part I needed was on sale I had to get them. They offer free shipping for any order over 50 dollars. And their free shipping is also incredibly fast. Ordered my items on Monday and got them Wednesday.

Very happy with Direct Canada so far. Will be buying from them again. Cheers!

2016-08-19

GOOD STUFF

"Great prices. Great service. Fast shipping.
Only con is apparently the product I ordered 4 of was "not available all at the same warehouse", but it said they were from the same warehouse and city? So I got 3 packages for 4 case fans.... Other than that, amazing service and prices

2016-08-18

ordered today product showed up the day before!!

"The shipping seemed that fast!! Ordered on Monday, had it by Wednesday, using regular FREE shipping!!

Product was great, worked as expected!!

Great place to order from, I'll be back!

2016-08-10

Good and Bad

"Good : Fast shipping

Bad : Packing Light

This review was modified by agape2u on August 10 2016 11:10:41 PM

2016-08-09

Outstanding Service!

"I’ve dealt with Direct Canada for probably years now, and the buying process has always been fast and easy.

Their pricing is excellent - especially when compared to other online Canadian retailers, and their order processing is usually 4 times faster (almost always ships the same day I order).

Customer service has always been excellent. I’ve made a couple of orders where the price of the product I ordered dropped a day or 2 after shipping, and Direct Canada refunded me, so I got the better price. No hassle at all, just sent them a quick email asking if it was possible, and they took care of it within a couple of hours.

I don't have enough good things to say about my experience with Direct Canada. If you're on the fence about buying from them, just do it. You’ll be happy you did!

2016-08-04

Best Price & Delevry ever

"Extremely fast, and good service.
I strongly recommend it

2016-08-03

Free Shipping and Fast!

"Free ground shipping in Canada.
Arrived in 3 business days.
Plenty of updates.
Best Prices.
Go to.

Ottawa

This review was modified by NitroNat on August 03 2016 02:52:13 PM

2016-08-03

Shipping may take longer than usual but a great service overall

"I have gotten two different products from DirectCanada on the same day. One was shipped to me in 2 business days while the other took longer than usual as it was coming from Vancouver to Ontario so keep in mind where your product is shipping from. I also received a small refund when a product I bought dropped price which is very thoughtful compared to most services such as amazon. Overall, great service."

This review was modified by Uncharted_Boy on August 05 2016 12:58:58 AM

2016-07-29

Fast shipping but not everything arrived

"Ordered 6 keyboards from Direct Canada, the order was order was processed fast and got the tracking e-mail saying that all 6 have been shipped.

Order arrived and when I opened the box only 4 keyboards were in the box, UPS label showed 1 of 1 boxes so knew it wasn't a missed box, invoice and packing slip inside the box said 6 keyboards.

Next business day I called the customer service and they explained that the warehouse only had 4 so they are shipping the other 2 from another warehouse. I asked why I was notified that all 6 had shipped and they stated that the the system only allows for one shipping line in the email but I will receive another e-mail with the tracking information on the next shipment.

Funny enough when they I got the new notification that the shipment has been sent instead of seeing just the updated shipment with qty 2. I get a email showing two line items, the first shipment is listed with the qty changed from 6 to 4 and a 2nd line item showing qty 2.

To top it all off the new shipment was only packed yesterday and won't be picked up till today, 3 days after the order was placed and after the other shipment already arrived. If you messed up and didn't ship the full qty then own up to it, don't make excuses to get out of it. Everything points to the 2nd shipment not even being fulfilled until after I called to complain.

To top it all off, this 2nd shipment is being shipped ground from BC, which would have been fine if it was shipped when ordered, however now with the stat holiday and the fact it hasn't even been picked up yet has turned a 2-3 day shipping into 7+ days.

Too fast

"The slowest part of the transaction was on my end, super easy and hastle free. They send alot of emails but it never leaves u wondering whats happening with the transaction/shipping"

This review was modified by YellowTactitian on July 27 2016 10:31:12 PM

Great products, speedy delivery

"Shopping around for parts, they had the some of the best prices and almost always had free s/h. Can't go wrong with these guys. Thoroughly recommended."

This review was modified by MichaelB89 on July 27 2016 09:42:13 PM

2016-07-27

Almost always the best place for electronics!

"I have bought several items from them in the past 6 years. Never had a single problem and their prices are very good.

I Strongly recommended them.

Québec, Canada

This review was modified by Bicmanc on July 27 2016 01:39:07 PM

2016-07-25

Fast as lightning

"Did two order and one of them was deliver the next day

Packaging was good and the order was complet, which is very important, because fast is useless if you dont have all your order sometime

I like the phone verification to speed up things. Work very well

This review was modified by pat.etic on July 25 2016 04:04:28 PM

2016-07-22

Fast Shipping, Excellent Communication

"Less than a week to deliver, I made a mistake and they fixed it for me in less than 2 hours.

Would happily order again.

This review was modified by darkevilmac on July 22 2016 09:17:47 PM

2016-07-21

By far my Favorite

"I've been a tech for 20 years. Honestly the best in Canada. "

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.