Stores > Direct Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

Fast as the speed of light

"I am really impressed. I ordered on a Sunday evening and my order arrived in two days.
I have you bookmarked and I will surely order from you again.

This review was modified by Girofline on October 19 2016 05:45:25 AM

Fast delivery and advertised goods

"Very fast delivery, and box had no damage and the item seems to be working well so far. Really impressed with how fast the delivery was."

This review was modified by sobeking on October 18 2016 09:15:36 PM

More of a Hassle then it's worth!

"So I used a site Canada parts picker to make sure the components of a system I wanted to build were all compatible. The site gives a list for each part of the most reasonable prices from different sites. Direct Canada computers was one of them on the top of my list. Spending close to 2000 on components for my computer build, the first part I ordered was the motherboard. I submitted on a Friday before work, had to go through a number of verifications. Then they were closed all weekend so couldn't contact them. Once my credit card was verified they put the purchase through. And then once it was through and payment was verified they needed further verification depositing two small amounts on my credit card for shipping verification?? Which when I called my credit card company wasn't showing yet they had already charged my card for the purchase but wouldn't ship my part until I went through this next process which apparently can take another 3 business days. Calling the customer service number multiple times I was on hold the one day for 45 minutes and again for 30 minutes just now. When I told him to just cancel my order and refund my money. Honestly I would rather spend my money elsewhere rather then wasting my time. Terrible customer service. And not smooth transaction wise. Ordered the case, a monitor and CPU cooler from new egg Sunday and it has already been shipped, and also ordered my CPU and power supply from two other places which have been shipped already as well. Now just waiting for my refund to go through which could take a few business days so that I can order my motherboard elsewhere! I highly recommend using someone else over direct Canada computers. Awful experience and a huge waste of time. Definitely not worth the hassle!!"

This review was modified by Anth0ny8 on October 17 2016 01:43:09 PM

Prompt shipping and great customer service

"I accidentally entered the wrong shipping info and they were so quick it was almost shipped by the time I was able to contact them to change it. When I called their customer service was very polite and helpful. Will definitely order again!"

This review was modified by Griersonp on October 15 2016 10:09:33 PM

"This website is great when you know what you're looking for !
I ordered a bunch of times here and I've always been satisfied. Fast shipping, good packaging and a great customer service.
I for one will recommend it !

Cheap prices and fast free shipping

"Ordered items and within 2 days items were at my door with ground shipping via Purolator. Items exactly as shown on site and cheapest cost between sellers onlinr. "

Fastest delivery service

"I placed an order for 3 items on a Wed night and received everything by Friday morning. This is the fastest delivery that I've ever received for online shopping, and it was free. Amazing service and great prices."

This review was modified by Em_King on October 13 2016 12:12:03 PM

What could I possibly add?

"Items shipped to me very quickly without incident. "

This review was modified by w_bell on October 13 2016 06:53:28 AM

Amazing Shipping and Service

"Ordered our products on a Wednesday night and got them shipped Friday night, on top of all of it, we also got free shipping. If you have the choice order from Direct Canada, you will not be disappointed."

This review was modified by Roman.K on October 08 2016 10:31:43 AM

Direct Canada Painlessly Easy and Great Price

"Exactly as stated on the website shipped and arrived ahead of the promised date. What else could the have done? All this equals 5 Stars"

Exceeded expectations

"I've taken on the task of building my own custom gaming rig, so in the past few weeks I've bought from several different leading sales sites in canada. I'm not going to name names but directcanada exceeded all expectations and they've shot to the top of my list. I've now been cross checking parts just to see if they're provided by directcanada as well due to the fact that they shipped so quickly. 2 days? Free shipping? I'm floored. I'm not that close to either warehouse either. I ordered my parts and expected to see them early next week but was so very pleasantly surprised with the quick delivery. I will certainly be buying again from directcanada as well as referring others to it should they ask for a recommendation on my part. "

This review was modified by Woodes on October 06 2016 09:33:23 PM

"I ordered my PC part I needed at 2pm and received the item the very next day! Will be ordering all my parts from here now! that was amazingly fast! THANK YOU SO MUCH! "

Quick Delivery

"Ordered a Graphics Card, and the order was confirmed ready and shipped quickly. They always have great prices and love the free shipping. Due to the customer service, prices, and free delivery I have ordered more computer parts to complete my build.."

This review was modified by muzzled on September 27 2016 10:44:07 AM

I Need Parts

"Although its selection is limited --- for example, it does not carry Nocturna fans --- I love DirectCanada. Its prices are better than both CanadaComputers and NCIX; order processing and shipment are always prompt; products are always well packaged; and I've never had a problem with product quality or performance. I recommend DirectCanada to anyone who is building a PC."

Great prices, fast delivery

"Made a few separate orders for a new computer build late Monday night. We were able to track the orders the next day. UPS made a delivery attempt Thursday afternoon and we picked everything up at the drop-off point Thursday night.

All the parts were there and worked right out of the box. The prices were very competitive with other online re-sellers and much cheaper than our local stores, especially when we paid $0 for shipping. Very happy with the purchase process from Direct Canada!

Share Direct Canada's store rating

Direct Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct Canada is a merchant member
Direct Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.