Stores > DinoDirect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review DinoDirect by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Product not shipped

"I purchased a dash cam from DinoDirect online on the 10th December 2016 USD$43.98 and they failed to send it. I gave it two months as the shipping from China can take two months. The beginning of March I opened up a case on their website and on 2nd March 2017 I they emailed the following.
"Thanks for contacting us,
The product you ordered is in high demand and we are also waiting for the supplier to send stock to us.
Will you pls kindly wait a few more days?
Appreciate your understanding."
. On April 4th 2017 I managed to get through to them on online chat (They no longer answer chat). I was told that the refund would take around 10-20 business days. In the last two weeks I have sent messages to their online case system and emailed them and have not received a reply.

2017-05-03

They don't ship

"The tracker for my order has been "approved" since March. It never moved beyond that. They don't reply to emails. They don't reply to their own ticketing system. They don't reply on facebook. Google suggests lots of folks have run into this problem. I should've looked them up before ordering. "

2017-04-25

Look out for this place

"They don't seem to have everything what they offer on the site. Then they take your money, say they will refund it but never do. So just beware, your taking a chance. See below, waiting since 11/16 for a refund. 4 channel remote relays must be a hot item.

Regarding Your Order Status (NH14LJRXPH-DD)
Thank you for shopping at DinoDirect.

We are sorry that your recent order is delayed. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused to you. We experienced an unusually large number of orders of this product, which disrupted our normal delivery schedule. Recently the items are in extremely short supply, we are trying to switch to a new supplier. Once it is available, you order will be at the top of our delivery list.

2017-04-24

A great company on paper, A Thief in Reality

"I bought a flashlight and other stuff, total U$110.50, they have my money since February 6th 2017, today April 24th the answer is they don't have stock. So I request a refund 1 month ago, but they don't give me my money back. This is the first time in my life that a big company stole my money without even say a good explanation. Poor costumer service, bad comunication. I already opened a case with my bank."

2017-03-27

Good luck in trying to get your money back

"When I placed my order, they charged it to my Paypal account within 24 hours of placing the order. After waiting for 40 days, I followed up with them to see why my item hadn't shipped. They kept asking me to wait a few more days. After waiting for an additional 6 days, I demanded my money back and to cancel the order. They said all they can do in the short term was to credit my account with "dino dollars". I had no intentions of ever using that site again. I said I wanted a full refund back to Paypal. The person "helping" me said she couldn't do that. It would take a minimum of 10 business days for a full refund. After reading reviews from other people who agreed to that option and never got their money, I decided to dispute the charge with Paypal. I got an email 2 days later from Dinodirect that they wouldn't fight the charge back. They also didn't consent to the dispute either. So I had to wait a full 10 days for Paypal to resolve the matter. I got my money back, but it took a long time. Dino direct is quick to charge you, but they'll fight you every step of the way to get your money back.

I see all these "great reviews" on this site, but those have to be paid or done fraudulently. A simple search of that company shows hundreds and hundreds of horrible experiences with dinodirect.

2017-03-19

This is 100% a scam

"I am convinced this website is merely a scam. I ordered one item -- a Playstation 3 controller -- in January and as of this writing (March 19) the order has STILL not been processed, let alone shipped. Customer service asked me to "wait a few days" in mid-February and there was no status change. I understood that it may be slightly delayed initially due to the holidays in January, but this is inexcusable, unprofessional, and absolutely cause for never shopping with DinoDirect ever again. Even if the products listed there are cheaper, AVOID BUYING HERE. Just about everything could be found for the same or a comparable price on eBay/Amazon."

2017-02-28

Good shop and cost benefit products

"I ordered a smartphone and I am very satisfied with the shop and the product. For me everything works well."

2017-02-27

Excellent deals

"I've use the site many times and every single time I am totally satisfy about the deals, the fast shipment, the help support as also the after sale support. Dinodirect site treats me as a valuable costumer and I appreciate this"

2017-02-24

Easy shopping

"A very good site and so easy to place an order from a wide variety of products."

2017-02-22

Never had a problem

"Never had anything go wrong and when it did it was fixed right away"

2017-02-22

Five Start

"Good shipping price and item price, and i really like guaranty of authentic item. Shipping time is a bit long."

2017-01-24

very happ

"Excellent customer service. Very timely. Good results on both the purchase and after sale. I would recommend."

2017-01-23

Great Stuff and Service

"I am very happy with Dinodirect. Their serviceis great. I got my order in no time. Great customer service, great stuff, good job. Very happy."

2017-01-22

Wedding dress is very good.

"Thanks for the wedding dress. My wife loves it very much"

2017-01-20

so far so good

"DinoDirect is a good sellers with good quality product and the most important thing i found a site that give us real chat support , kind customer service representatives that help us if we need is better that other site where if you need must resolve with faq."

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!