• DinoDirect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

"Impressive and professional customer service. Will order again."

"My 3rd order so far. And i receive most item in good conditions."

"My Controller Works great. Enjoying it. Exactly what i was looking for.Feels a bit cheap."

"The tablet pc I ordered works smoothly. The quality is beyond my expectation. Will buy some Christmas presents for my parents at dinodirect next month."

"They checked in a few days after I received my Elephone P8000 to make sure everything was ok. Will buy again from dinodirect.com."

"Product quality is much better than my expectation. Shipping time is a bit too long, though I didn't pay extra for shipping. Overall DinoDirect is not a bad online store to buy some cheap gadgets."

"Ordered a smartphone and received it in 5 days. Very impressive shipping service. Later this month I will buy some PSP game controller at DinoDirect."

"Item:UltraFire 2000 Lumen CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch
The flashlight is made from very, very good quality materials. Everything feels quality (nice aluminium) and light switch action button is positive. Top product from a cheap source (eg it looks like a 30 dollar item) Totally recommend (it can take normal AAA batteries , as well as my favourite long storage 18650 batteries). The box it came in is far from that same quality (opposite I would say) and is useless as gift wrap.

"I placed a order and it's very fast delivery and excellent quality. Thank you."

"Dinodirect.com is one of the best Asian stores/resellers i've shopped from, until today.
All parcels were well packed/protected.
Most important thing is that they sell ORIGINAL (at least XIAOMI gadgets that I ordered) products.

"Speedy delivery and the order was correct, great sale. I will shop here in the futute."

"I bought two faucet Led light (changes color based on water temperature). They didn't fit any U.S. based faucet threads, so they were unusable. No adapters came with the order. Wasted money."

This review was modified by kasnia on July 03 2015 02:17:53 PM

"Overall a good seller, i will buy again."

"This is my second purchase on DinoDirect. I got a valid tracking number the next day and received the items in 10 days though I chose free shipping.

Great job DinoDirect!

This review was modified by Hari_Singh on September 15 2015 02:28:19 AM

"I bought my first watch phone from Dinodirect.It's Good quality. Looks cool for a watch....wish there was a leather band. Speaker works great and interface is user friendly. Battery lasts reasonably well but haven't used a lot for phone calls. Overall a great value! Recommendation - hope you add support for all features with iPhone "

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!