Stores > DinoDirect

Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

2016-11-29

Fast & free delivery

"Dresses looks good,perfit fit me."

2016-11-29

good mostly

"Ordered from the 11.11 offers and as always received great quality products and know that the people will be more than happy with their gifts."

2016-11-10

Xiaomi Phone

"I very satisfied with dinodirect shop. I bought Xiaomi MI NOTE 3 International version. This version is beter that version in the EU. It have LTE band 20. Perfect. "

This review was modified by LauraTownsend on November 10 2016 12:10:29 AM

2016-10-31

Very pleased with the items ordered as well as the speed of shipping

"I have shopped here for 3 years. I love the selection, the sales the overall prices are better than elsewhere. They have a wide selection with prices that vary from high end to thrifty. "

2016-10-28

Slow at first...but effective in the long run.

"It saves you money on your everyday spending. A bit slow on shipping anyway a good site. Thanks!"

This review was modified by 2Jimmy2 on October 28 2016 01:26:16 AM

2016-10-26

Great Store

"The store is fast and so far I had no problems. I have received all orders in 15 days (5 orders from China to France). There are no customs fees or taxes, the price in the shop is the final price. The customs clearance is made by the shop. All packages were well packaged and arrived safely and the descriptions in the store correspond to what you get. I can recommend the store."

This review was modified by CarolynGamble on October 26 2016 02:42:35 AM

2016-10-19

SCAM SITE

"ALL 5 STARS REVIEW ARE FAKE, BE WARE, THIS IS SCAM SITE, I PLACED AN ORDER BEFORE MORE THAN MONTH AND WHEN ASKED THEM ABOUT SHIPMENT THEY REPLIED IT IS OUT OF STOCK, THEY DIDN'T REFUND MY MONEY, THEU STEAL IT ."

This review was modified by bluebird74 on October 19 2016 08:41:16 PM

2016-10-19

good online shopping store

"I bought the Xiaomi Note3 Pro Smartphone , took 12 days to arrive in Sweden. Product is very good, excellent workmanship and extremely high quality and in perfect condition. dinodirect is good online shopping store"

This review was modified by zanavis on October 19 2016 02:34:35 AM

2016-09-30

Get what you need, cheaper!

"I have purchased many products from this site and have had great times with all of them. It's a very reliable site with great customer service."

2016-09-29

Purchase from this site many time!

"As good as usual. Amazing thanks for your services"

This review was modified by Bred.P on September 29 2016 07:05:34 PM

2016-08-31

I got good price

"I was let down by another retailer but finally ordered xiaomi phone here . I paid for it Friday and it arrived safe the following Saturday ! I'm delighted"

2016-08-30

Worked out well

"Product delivered in appropriate time frame and in excellent condition. Very happy with my purchase"

2016-08-29

Dresses

"I have purchased 4 dresses at Dinodirect in two months time. Every dress I have received has been exactly what I ordered. The product is very high end and the prices is FANTASTIC !!! I will continue to buy here and I recommend this co. to everyone. They are great."

2016-08-12

good store

"My shopping experience with dinodirect is very great, thought the shipping takes a bit long."

2016-07-28

GPD XD

"GPD XD game pad at dinodirect is very cheap and with great quality"

This review was modified by LukasSander on July 28 2016 11:39:06 PM

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!