Stores > DinoDirect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

"Totall agree. The service is great and they have a great business."

"Good customer service. Love the Elephone!"

This review was modified by anndmilligan on November 18 2015 01:36:11 AM

"First time buying from this site and with a unknown brand name to me but after reading the reviews I decided on shoes for my Wife's birthday. I and my wife have had no problems with the service. Thankyou very much"

This review was modified by Lance.Antle on November 17 2015 11:22:01 PM

"Fast shipping & fast customer service. Product quality is also very good."

"Good customer service, though shipping takes a bit long. Love the OnePlus One phone! Thanks DinoDirect!"

"Queensboro creates a great product at very reasonable prices. I am in Real Estate and have purchased several shirts with my logo that are nicer than other vendors which charge double the price"

"I have a problem with buying flashlights under $15 and trying to find the brightest ones. Saying that is the first step to recovery. This is one of my favorites that I have bought so far because it is really bright and well constructed."

"Impressive and professional customer service. Will order again."

"My 3rd order so far. And i receive most item in good conditions."

"My Controller Works great. Enjoying it. Exactly what i was looking for.Feels a bit cheap."

"The tablet pc I ordered works smoothly. The quality is beyond my expectation. Will buy some Christmas presents for my parents at dinodirect next month."

"They checked in a few days after I received my Elephone P8000 to make sure everything was ok. Will buy again from dinodirect.com."

"Product quality is much better than my expectation. Shipping time is a bit too long, though I didn't pay extra for shipping. Overall DinoDirect is not a bad online store to buy some cheap gadgets."

"Ordered a smartphone and received it in 5 days. Very impressive shipping service. Later this month I will buy some PSP game controller at DinoDirect."

"Item:UltraFire 2000 Lumen CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch
The flashlight is made from very, very good quality materials. Everything feels quality (nice aluminium) and light switch action button is positive. Top product from a cheap source (eg it looks like a 30 dollar item) Totally recommend (it can take normal AAA batteries , as well as my favourite long storage 18650 batteries). The box it came in is far from that same quality (opposite I would say) and is useless as gift wrap.

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!