DinoDirectCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"i ordered a ps3 controller from them, and i received a defective controller that malfunctions when it vibrates. I filed a complaint through their website which they never responded to. I tried emailing and never got a response from them either. I was going to file a paypal claim, but i know how paypal works and i would have to mail back the controller to china which would cost more than i paid for controller. So i figured i would just warn people about the garbage this company sells so they don't make same mistake."

modified review This review was modified by oryan80 on March 27 2015 08:08:35 AM

"Had a great experience, no stress. Smooth process and they gave me the tracking number and confirmation. "

"Extremely disappointing. After waiting way too long I found that when it arrived that the size chart given on the product page is incorrect, full of mistakes and caused me to order the wrong size. After multiple emails and opening a RMA to return the cloths did not get any response. Eventually I got a hold of someone with a live chat. That also did not help since it took me half an hour to try and explain that I want to return it since their size chart is wrong. After getting the address I was told to give them a tracking number when returning the cloths. This will cost more than buying it again from them and they dont want to accept me returning it without a tracking number. Either that or they do not have anyone looking at the two emails a sent them the last couple of weeks. So, quality was bad, product page incorrect (some measurement gave inches and cm and according to those figures 41.1 inches = 114 cm, its actually 104 cm, THATS 10CM WRONG!!!) And zero customer service! "

modified review This review was modified by ShameOnThem on January 21 2015 05:55:21 PM

DinoDirect User

"I would give them 0 stars if I could. Keep away from Dino-Direct, they charge your credit card immediately on order, even if the product is back-ordered.
After a two month delay, I cancelled the order. Instead of refunding the charge to my credit card they keep sending alternatives that are not even close, or offer to give you dino-dollars instead of a simple refund. Their refund policy is essentially a fraudulent scheme to retain your cash for no service. I suspect I will need to get my credit card company involved. Not worth the aggravation.

"Good morning!
My experience with DinoDirect website has been pretty good. I live in Spain and orders tend to be long and still get my order sooner than expected. Everything came nicely packaged and protected and communication with the website has been very simple and good.
I recommend it.

"This was my first purchase from Dinodirect. The buying process on the website went very smoothly, all I did was to search for the product, read about it and then when I decided to buy it I just laid it into the cart and checked out with paypal. What I especially liked was that there was no requirement of creating an account when buying. I recommend though that you create an account later and link it to paypal because then Dinodirect will remember your purchase and you may get vip points and other benefits. The price for the product was at the time of my ordering also the lowest I have found on any webpage including auction sites.

Will definitely consider dinodirect for future purchases.

modified review This review was modified by Er1kS on July 03 2014 01:29:21 AM

"This company is a rip off! Do not order anything from them. I ordered a product in April 2014 and it is now June 2014 and I still haven't received my product. They provided me with a bogus tracking number to track my order."

modified review This review was modified by gcspencer on June 10 2014 12:05:24 PM

"Stay away! I ordered in Feb. 2014, never received my purchase, and am still trying to get my card credited for the items they never sent! What a nightmare! THEY LIE!"

"My experience with DinoDirect has been incredible. i always get just what i asked for. thanks dino direct my ps3 controllers and xbox 360 parts work great!! i recommend this site to everyone interested in ordering something. if u ever have a problem there are several great customer service representatives to help u."

"My initial order instructions were not understood. DinoDirect contacted me multiple times to try and resolve the confusion. I was impressed by their service. Ultimately, we resorted to a web chat to figure things out. My service agent, Elaine, was quite courteous and helpful."

"I want to tell their story about DinoDirect. I did order. I found this great for measuring instrument, its price was very attractive. I paid for this product. It took 2 weeks and then I find that the order status "Not in stock". Is this normal. You pay for the goods, and it later out of stock. What is that system? I was very indignant. Contacted them - I immediately said - pay extra - we will send the goods. I am even more troubled. Had to fight lengthy negotiations with them until I sent a similar product. New order issued but not yet sent the parcel. I now fear that the second time it did not send. But in general, I'm not happy. It's a bad system"

"It was my first time ordering from DinoDirect and I had payment issues. My service manager, Loria, helped me and reassured me that everything is ok. DinoDirect has great customer service and I hope my first transaction goes smoothly so I can go back this website to buy more products. Thanks again Loria!"

"I am Edit Review because today DinoDirect return money for me on pay pal.
Mary Cristmass

"Hello everyone. I'm from Romania, Europe.I have bought a RAMOS I9 tablet from a store on dinodirect.com. I'm very happy that I made this transaction with them. The pre-sale communication with agent Lee was very good, he was very helpful with all my issues. The post-sale communication with sales manager Jucy Yang was perfect. She was supportive and kept in touch with me during the entire process of preparing the item, checking and delivery. She took care that everything went smoothly.The tablet itself is pure and simple spectacular, I couldn't make a better decision. It arrived in perfect condition and as described. It functions flawless. Well, this being said, I recommend everyone to fully trust dinodirect, dinobuy and their staff and to make business with them without any doubt. Also, choose a Chinese top brand and you will not regret it. All the best from Romania"

"There are many different stores, and I used to only like DinoDirect. I used to believe him. But now do not trust him. But undermined his credibility constant changes in the rules of buying and Terms of Use. Just get used to one set of rules, and they are not valid. And the most annoying - do not warn about changes. Complete lack of respect buyers."

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!