DinoDirectCoupons

"Hi. My name is Siarhei Arkhipkou. I apologize in advance for bad english. 22.05.2014 I made my first order from the online store DinoDirect.com. On the time of ordering, I have not had account on the store site which is why I have a small problem with delivery. It happened because the address, specified in PayPal account from which I made a payment, does not match with my real address, because in PayPal no Republic of Belarus. Then I registered on the site and wrote in support about of my situation. Responded me quickly, and just as quickly solved my problem with the delivery address. My order (gaming smartphone JXD S5800) came in time, to the correct address, and in full complete set as described on the website. No claims to online store DinoDirect. Very satisfied ratio price-quality and ratio of the support to its customers: after delivery time expiration, me even send to the e-mail interested come or not my order. I believe, that this online store operates honest and trustworthy. Thanks, DinoDirect."

modified review This review was modified by SiarheiA on July 25 2014 01:39:09 PM

"This was my first purchase from Dinodirect. The buying process on the website went very smoothly, all I did was to search for the product, read about it and then when I decided to buy it I just laid it into the cart and checked out with paypal. What I especially liked was that there was no requirement of creating an account when buying. I recommend though that you create an account later and link it to paypal because then Dinodirect will remember your purchase and you may get vip points and other benefits. The price for the product was at the time of my ordering also the lowest I have found on any webpage including auction sites.

Will definitely consider dinodirect for future purchases.

modified review This review was modified by Er1kS on July 03 2014 01:29:21 AM

"This company is a rip off! Do not order anything from them. I ordered a product in April 2014 and it is now June 2014 and I still haven't received my product. They provided me with a bogus tracking number to track my order."

modified review This review was modified by gcspencer on June 10 2014 12:05:24 PM

"Stay away! I ordered in Feb. 2014, never received my purchase, and am still trying to get my card credited for the items they never sent! What a nightmare! THEY LIE!"

DellaSmith's Avatar
California

"my experience with this just at the incredible way to me and at the time I was in a problem for the cause that they did not understand properly of my proposal and at the same time I got recovery of this problem.

"My experience with DinoDirect has been incredible. i always get just what i asked for. thanks dino direct my ps3 controllers and xbox 360 parts work great!! i recommend this site to everyone interested in ordering something. if u ever have a problem there are several great customer service representatives to help u."

"My initial order instructions were not understood. DinoDirect contacted me multiple times to try and resolve the confusion. I was impressed by their service. Ultimately, we resorted to a web chat to figure things out. My service agent, Elaine, was quite courteous and helpful."

"I want to tell their story about DinoDirect. I did order. I found this great for measuring instrument, its price was very attractive. I paid for this product. It took 2 weeks and then I find that the order status "Not in stock". Is this normal. You pay for the goods, and it later out of stock. What is that system? I was very indignant. Contacted them - I immediately said - pay extra - we will send the goods. I am even more troubled. Had to fight lengthy negotiations with them until I sent a similar product. New order issued but not yet sent the parcel. I now fear that the second time it did not send. But in general, I'm not happy. It's a bad system"

"It was my first time ordering from DinoDirect and I had payment issues. My service manager, Loria, helped me and reassured me that everything is ok. DinoDirect has great customer service and I hope my first transaction goes smoothly so I can go back this website to buy more products. Thanks again Loria!"

"I am Edit Review because today DinoDirect return money for me on pay pal.
Mary Cristmass

"Hello everyone. I'm from Romania, Europe.I have bought a RAMOS I9 tablet from a store on dinodirect.com. I'm very happy that I made this transaction with them. The pre-sale communication with agent Lee was very good, he was very helpful with all my issues. The post-sale communication with sales manager Jucy Yang was perfect. She was supportive and kept in touch with me during the entire process of preparing the item, checking and delivery. She took care that everything went smoothly.The tablet itself is pure and simple spectacular, I couldn't make a better decision. It arrived in perfect condition and as described. It functions flawless. Well, this being said, I recommend everyone to fully trust dinodirect, dinobuy and their staff and to make business with them without any doubt. Also, choose a Chinese top brand and you will not regret it. All the best from Romania"

"There are many different stores, and I used to only like DinoDirect. I used to believe him. But now do not trust him. But undermined his credibility constant changes in the rules of buying and Terms of Use. Just get used to one set of rules, and they are not valid. And the most annoying - do not warn about changes. Complete lack of respect buyers."

"I want to talk about their experiences shopping at DinoDirect. This store has become very bad. They constantly deceiving. They offer a product that is not in stock. They offer discounts on goods, which are then not send. They need to pay, that would send such goods. They offer free shipping, and then require surcharges for delivery. But most of all I was struck by the latter situation - I made the purchase. I found the site very quickly that was put status that the parcel "Shipped". I waited 2 months, no parcel. I contacted them. I was immediately told that the parcel is lost in transit. Since you bought the goods at a discount - to re-send it to you, they will not. Then they began to demand more pay me. I think it's a new way to extort money from buyers. They say that the goods have been sent, and when told that he did not come to the address asking for more money, that would send him. I'm not happy with the situation at Dinodirect. I warn all - do not believe Dinodirect."

modified review This review was modified by Lidas on January 27 2014 11:29:53 AM

"I am without words to describe how pleased I am with the service Dino Direct. I recommend everyone can trust already bought and received all the goods, buy without fear."

GRAHAMMAKAMBAIRE's Avatar
HARARE ,ZIMBABWE

"I LIKE DINO DIRECT WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS I WAS THRILLED BUY THE LOVE AND CARE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS GIVE ME EACH TIME I HAVE QUERIES .I FEEL AT HOME WITH DINO DIRECT I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICE GIVEN WILL KEEP BUYING AND TELL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO VISIT THE DINO DIRECT SITE AND SEE A CUT ABOVE OTHERS.IF DINO DIRECT WAS A TOY I WOULD SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE PLAYING WITH IT BECAUSE DINO DIRECT IS THE BEST SITE TO BE WIS IT TO BE THERE TO SAVE NATIONS WITH ITS WIDE RANGE OF QUALITY PRODUCTS THAT NO ONE CAN RESIST THEM."

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!