Dimax Reviews - xdimax.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Dimax is not a merchant member
Dimax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased and received a Grex unit from Dimax. I was able to track the shipment of the unit using their instructions. I received the unit and began using it and it works exactly as reported. There was no manual, or instructions other than the Hebrew safety precautions included with the wall outlet power adapter; however, it has input and output ports clearly labeled for RCA/RGB connection and s-video connection. A great product!

modified review This review was modified by simmot on November 02 2012 08:54:22 AM

"I ordered the GrexxFull video stabilizer from Dimax and it is a great product that has worked flawlessly for 4 1/2 months now. Friendly and responsive customer service with reasonably quick delivery (considering that they ship from Israel). I highly recommend them."