Stores > Digitals Future
  • Digitals Future

Voice your opinion! Review Digitals Future by clicking a star below.
2010-01-03

" I advise everyone not to waste your money on this scam of a store. I ordered a camera on February of 2009, and never got it. I wasted $300.00. Every time I called this Place It was busy and I called New York to try and report them for fraud. I did talk to someone name Mike one day in May of last year and he said they only had the camera in Japanese language, and that he wqould be getting the English version in in four weeks. Every time I called back, the number is no good and now the web site is gone also. I'm sure they have probably changed their name and still operating. I won't quit until I sue thse people and get my money back.
Mrs.Westpalm Beach,Fl.

2009-08-13

"I am also suprise of all the negitive remarks about them.In many okagions it was smood and polite no problems. they were cUrtios and polite. i spent over $7000.00. And never had an issue.I think i would shop by them again.they would have to prove me rong."

2009-05-26

"This company is appalling.
Again, like many others here I ordered simply a camera body, not wanting any accessories. I was asked to call and confirm the order and received the sales pitch regarding batteries, straps, lenses, etc. which I confirmed I do not want.
The order is supposed to take 6 - 8 weeks to deliver, and here I am at 8 weeks and counting, with no information, no camera, nothing. Trying to contact Digitals Future it seems that their phones have been disconnected as neither of the numbers on their website works at this time. They're also unresponsive to e-mails to their sales or customer service departments.
I have requested that they cancel my order and have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in NY with regards to their conduct.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DIGITALS FUTURE!!!!

2009-04-20

"I ordered a Canon 50D, mainly because the link said In-Stock at the $569 price. Once I got the confirmation, I called them and got the notice that this was an import and it would take 4 to 6 weeks to come in or I could order the US model at a $999.00. I stated no thanks I will wait for the order at the quoted price. Called back after 6 weeks and tried to upsale again them told me that it would be 4 to 8 weeks. Now called at about 10 weeks and spoke to sales rep. When he tried to upsale again I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said he would not transfer me to anyone. Ask for Customer Service and he stated he would not transfer me there either. I stated that if something was not done, then I would have to report them to the Better Business Bureau, and he stated I could do that after the call. I asked for his name and he said it was Roger. When I asked for his last name, he said that he didn't have one. He was born without knowing his parents, so he does not have a last name. So I asked what do they write on your check, he said it was none of my business. Then he told me he was going to Hang Up On Me. I tried being very business-like through the call, but they are truely up for the "Bait and Switch. Do not shop with them!!!! "

2009-04-15

"Believe everything you read on this website. They are horrible!!! If you recently made an order, call the credit card company and have them dispute it!!! They are rude, inconsistant, liars, take forever to answer phone, their hours of operation are false and the list goes on. DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2009-04-14

"Same old &**(&. They low-balled the price, issued an order confirmation with a request to call back to confirm. Upon calling back they refused to honor the order if I did not order a battery, etc. Order was cancelled."

2009-04-08

"I ordered a Canon Lense from this store on April 1, 2009. To date I have not heard from them. I have attempted numerous times to contact them but have never made it pass their automated phone system. In my opinion they are nothing but rip off artists. I just sent them an e-mail cancelling my order. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!"

2009-03-23

"I'm not the kind of person who takes the time to post reviews, but these guys are thieves. Somebody needs to contact the Better Business Bureau.

I thought I'd found the dream price on a Panasonic Lx3, I ordered it, then they proceeded to trick me. Not to be trusted, extremely rude, and I actually feel unsafe that they now have my credit card info.

Don't be seduced by their low prices--the ARE to good to be true!

2009-03-19

"A scam! Nothing more nothing less simply a scam. They strip the items of all the essentials and then try to sell them separately at a ridiculous price.
Plus I was told after I ordered that I had to wait 6 weeks because the camcorder was coming from Japan and would be in Japanese!!! FORGET IT THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES!!!

2009-03-13

"DO NOT BUY FORM DIGITALS FUTURE. I can't be more blunt than that. I wish i researched this company first. I purchased a sony hdr-cx100. I received the camcorder in about a week. The price on the internet was $529.00 I was charged $610.00. I was told this was because I got the US model. I feel like an ass. I'm going to dispute the charge next, I'll see how that goes.
May they die a long painful death!!!!
Charlie,

2009-02-26

"I am glad I researched this company here first. I just called these guys to order a camera after reading the complaints on this site. I took the information I leared here and asked all the questions about batteries, cables, US model. He saud all were included and it was a US model. I asked if I would get contacted the next day to confirm my order. He said no. I told him had the form filled out on the internet and ready to hit send. (this is where it gets stupid). They told me if I didnt want to wait fa few weeks that I need to order it over the pfone. I said "What?". I proceded to tell me that he would not advise ordering from the website. I told him that I had to think about it cuase I have heard some bad things about thier store. He proceded to get pissed and said "Are you gonna order anything or not?"-- That's where I hung up. I am Glad I waited."

2009-02-25

"I will never shop here again! They have a low price to get you interested, but that price doesn't include many things that are included by other vendors (e.g., recharger for camera, stand for a TV, etc.). By the time you've ordered what is standard with other vendors, the price is higher than manufacturer's suggested retail. In addition, the customer service is quite poor. You're on hold for a long time and they are quite inflexible. Once you've bought it, they will not cancel an order. Terrible. Do not buy here."

2009-02-24

"What more can I say than DISAPPOINTING!!!
I called after 2 days of no return emails from customer service. So after 25 minutes of being on hold to inquire about my order, I was hung up on. So again 45 minutes later of hold time, someone finally answered and I was given the sales pitch. A little talk later I waas informed I could upgrade my $539 Canon XSI to the USA version for a increase to $729. Well not to bad BUT, the USA version was what the website lead me to believe I was buying in the first place. Not the Kiss X2, which is sold in Japan. This would void a Canon 1yr warantee. This made me mad because I felt as though I were being hustled. Not only was I being lied to but the guy would not shut up about everything else he would sell me. My break at work was well over with no results. I call back later, 45 min of hold time. NOBODY ANSWERED. I call back again after work. 15 minutes of hold, then another 25 minutes to talk to my rep. Needless to say, I canceled my order after another sales pitch. Never have I had such problems with an internet order. Bottom line, they lie to severly rape you in the @$$. Goodluck if you go through them, but I do not recommend. ZERO STARS.

2009-02-24

"Ordered Nikon Zoom Super Wide Angle-Telephoto AF Zoom Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR II Autofocus Lens. Price of 499 should of known it was a scam. Sure enough read the reviews and knew I had been suckered. Next day get an email to call ADAM, I'm on hold 20 mins, he answers get my info and ask me what filters I'll be using on the lens. Then tries to sell me some, insinuates I must use filters. I decline the offer so he ask what type of camera I'm using the lens on, when I tell him it's a Nikon D40X he tries to tell me the lense I ordered actually is for a 35mm. The one I need cost $200 more. I responded by telling him that was incorrect and the one I bought would work. He tells me "What do you work for NIKoN" and begins to Mock me!! WOW what a sorry company, WORST online store I've ever delt with..."

2009-02-17

"This appears to be the classic bait and switch company marketing "upsells". I ordered a Canon DSLR on 1/8/08 and got an order confirmation. After about a week, I decided to call to check the status. They then stated they have been trying to get a hold of me to verify the shipping address. After doing so, I got the sales job to try to buy a battery & charger (not included), lens, strap, etc. I declined. I was then told the camera was 4-6 weeks out which I said was fine because I was not in a hurry and I already had the "accessories". Called again last week and the cameras are stuck in customs (BullS**T) and it will be another 4-6 weeks. I have not cancelled and plan on spending more time calling everyday getting updates. Even if they cancel my order, I am going to continue to call and I am sure I will cost more in toll-free calling on-hold than my camera will cost.

Moral of the story is don't order from them unless you have time to waste and really don't want a product.

Here is there "storefront":

PS - If digitalsfuture reads this - quit playing games and send me my camera. If you do, you will get a review stating you actually sent something - not like the other bogus review on this site. Order #857000818

Share Digitals Future's store rating

Digitals Future is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Digitals Future is not a merchant member
Digitals Future does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!