• Digitalet

• Contact: info@digitalet.com
    • Phone: 7183959540
    • Customer Support: 7183959540
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-FrClosed Sat and Sun

"Ordered 2 powerline 4 port network gizmos. Awesome price and they came with the protective plastic still in place. I have made another order and expect the same outcome. I think a lot of refurb items are returned because the buyer is not tech savvy and the item is just not user friendly."

"This reseller bought to seagate a bunch of hard disks without warranty and he advertised as with warranty. I made the mistake to buy 1 as it is advertised "As good as new" It came faulty, he refused to help, he asked me to call Seagate US. I called and gave serial number, they confirmed that item was bought without guarantee from Seagate as a product faulty that may work, but not guaranteed. I have email from seagate that explained that this item has no warranty, but seller still insist that it has warranty with manufacturer and he refuses me to send it back and to pay the postage back. I feel cheated after call Seagate as they explained that this product I bought is the lowest category and they sell for little money to resellers so they can sell them for spare parts or fix them. I think this seller should go to jail as he is cheating people. I lost 120 dollars, paypal will not cover unless I pay international postage that can cost around 50 dollars. Seller knew he was selling faulty products, advertised that they had warranty. For me he is a criminal"

"I initially purchased a video card which did not work in my computer. I contacted Digitalet directly and asked if I could exchange it for a different video card. I was told to send it to them and they immediately shipped the replacement video card via priority mail. This card works fine in my computer. I felt as if I were dealing with a friendly neighborhood store. I highly recommend Digitalet for its products and service."

"DLink 36" USB 2.0 Extension Dock Cradle was just as advertised. Great way to plug in USB Flash Drives without killing the knees... Fast delivery too!"

This review was modified by GregUrban on August 03 2013 09:59:27 AM

"Order arrived incomplete. Major portion of the order did not arrive. Emailed to ask about the incomplete order and did not get a responce. Saw the item I ordered at a local Walmart and bought the product there. Still waiting on Degitalet to produce the rest of my order"

"Great! It is excellent. Came on time."

This review was modified by jbrajeno on October 25 2012 09:33:25 PM

"Great service! Wonderful selection of products."

"excellent service - fast shipping, reasonably priced, item worked as stated - D-Link DBT -122 Bluetooth adapter"

"very good I order wrong one.. they ship me the missing part I needed without any charge. revived fast . Thanks"

"Quick delivery and the unit works perfectly. Thank you very much!"

"My first order from Digitalet.com went very well.
I ordered a Genuine Western Digital WA-24C12U AC power adapter -12V ~12.
Ordered on 5/3/2012 and received it on 5/7/2012, the 5th and 6th of May was the weekend, So actually got it in 3 days-Good Job…………..

"Item exactly as described at a fir price. Fast shipping. I will purchase from this merchant again."

"Store was quick to ship, and packed very well. I had paid for expidited shipping, and it arrived within its targeted window. Overall a great experience, and I have book marked this reseller so I check with them on my next order I may make."

"My order arrived quickly and I am happy with the product."

"Awsome product and verrrry fast deliivery !

I don't see any reason to shop anywhere else!

Thanks Digitalet !!

Share Digitalet's store rating

Digitalet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Digitalet is not a merchant member
Digitalet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!