Digitalet Reviews - digitalet.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 151 reviews

Digitalet is not a merchant member
Digitalet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"DLink 36" USB 2.0 Extension Dock Cradle was just as advertised. Great way to plug in USB Flash Drives without killing the knees... Fast delivery too!"

modified review This review was modified by GregUrban on August 03 2013 09:59:27 AM

"Order arrived incomplete. Major portion of the order did not arrive. Emailed to ask about the incomplete order and did not get a responce. Saw the item I ordered at a local Walmart and bought the product there. Still waiting on Degitalet to produce the rest of my order"

"Great service! Wonderful selection of products."

"excellent service - fast shipping, reasonably priced, item worked as stated - D-Link DBT -122 Bluetooth adapter"

"very good I order wrong one.. they ship me the missing part I needed without any charge. revived fast . Thanks"

"Quick delivery and the unit works perfectly. Thank you very much!"

"My first order from Digitalet.com went very well.
I ordered a Genuine Western Digital WA-24C12U AC power adapter -12V ~12.
Ordered on 5/3/2012 and received it on 5/7/2012, the 5th and 6th of May was the weekend, So actually got it in 3 days-Good Job…………..

"Item exactly as described at a fir price. Fast shipping. I will purchase from this merchant again."

"Store was quick to ship, and packed very well. I had paid for expidited shipping, and it arrived within its targeted window. Overall a great experience, and I have book marked this reseller so I check with them on my next order I may make."

"My order arrived quickly and I am happy with the product."

"Awsome product and verrrry fast deliivery !

I don't see any reason to shop anywhere else!

Thanks Digitalet !!

"I was so happy with the 3 drives. I purchased 2 more. Very fast shipping."

"Lightning fast delivery, super affordable prices! Highly recommend this vendor."

"Very fast shipping. Item as described."

"there is no software come with this wireless adapter; I cannot use it."