Stores > Digital Storm

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

2016-08-21

Digital Dream

"As of right now I have no issues. Everything works like a dream, shipping was on time, and progress updates were sent often. I am very happy with my machine and I hope it serves me well for many years to come."

2016-08-16

No problems.

"Everything went very smoothly, PC started up right away out of the box, and is still running just as well 23 months later. "

This review was modified by Jacuratu on August 16 2016 05:56:01 AM

2016-08-13

My break into PC Master Race

"Honestly I was so happy and thrilled with digital storms service. Everything about it was thorough fast and helpful. My system is so freaking cool and runs great plus the ability to send it in for upgrades as well as just the assurance of warranty is great. I would recommend digital storm to all of my friends"

2016-08-05

I felt like family - not just a customer

"Being the sales manager for a Lexus Dealership, I understand a thing or two about customer service.

I haven't upgraded my system in a long time, so it was well overdue. After doing a ton of research, I chose the Apollo system. Honestly, I could not be happier with the system, but I'm even more happy with the customer service that I received during the build and shipping process. I got several emails finding ways to save me money on the shipping and configuration.

If there were more than 5 stars, they would get it from me. I will never even look into another company when it comes time to replace or upgrade this one.

This review was modified by RRoss95356 on August 05 2016 08:56:38 AM

2016-08-03

My first gaming PC came with no regrets!

"Digital Storm made shopping for a gaming PC a wonderful experience. After looking around through various different company websites Digital Storm's website stood out the most. On full display was their knowledge, dedication, and passion for what they do. After finally deciding which PC to purchase I was on edge waiting for its completion. Digital Storm did a wonderful job of sending me updates during every stage of the build which was awesome and showed extreme attention to detail in customer service. When I finally got my system all of my opinions of the company throughout the process where verified with the clean and beautiful PC that I received. No problems what so ever, highly recommended!"

This review was modified by WavesThatOnceWere on August 03 2016 12:43:20 AM

2016-08-01

Great support on a business order

"Ordered an Apollo machine that I'm using for VR development and testing. Unfortunately it was damaged in shipping so only worked one day and then refused to boot.

After contacting support (open on M-F, 9-5pm PST) they need to replace a part so requested I ship it back. Unfortunately they would be repairing during an important meeting I was hoping to use their PC for.

Because of that, they expedited a build and shipped an interim machine until mine is fixed and addressed several questions during the original build process which were quickly responded and resolved.

Looking forwards to doing more with Digital Storm in the near future (and getting the repaired machine back).

This review was modified by flowfound on August 01 2016 07:04:05 AM

2016-08-01

The Five Star Experience

"First off, I want to thank Alex for the wonderful experience I had with customer support. He was prompt in responding to my emails and very friendly. This is the place you should buy a PC from if you value a "the customer is always right" mentality.

The process of building and purchasing a PC from Digital Storm couldn't be easier. Their site is very user-friendly and doesn't presuppose that you are a computer expert. Every available part, for every available build, is well detailed in its functionality. I was able to pick out the best parts without having to utilize any external sources. Shipping was very fast, I ordered my Bolt 3 on July 9th and it was delivered to my door on the 21st.

The computer, itself, is amazing. And the care that they put into their packaging borders on the side of a cautionary parent cradling their newborn. The unboxing process was very exciting and everything in the box was easily accessible. I went from unboxing to playing games in under an hour.

Digital Storm is the only company I can recommend if you plan on buying a pre-built PC. They put the customer first and fulfill all of the expectations that you set when purchasing an item of this value.

This review was modified by NathanRosier on August 01 2016 01:08:11 AM

2016-07-31

My first Extreme Digital Storm Gaming PC!

"I had been waiting about 15 years to buy my first gaming rig. After a ton of research and looking at all the various options between all the custom builders, I choose Digital Storm. The website was one of the best to navigate and the hardware options were right in line with what I was looking for in a extreme gaming rig. Customer service was excellent in answering a few questions I had prior to purchase. The rig's performance in Mind Blowing! Never had such a high performance gaming rig! All thumbs up for Digital Storm!! Will recommend to all friends!!

2016-07-31

Recent build with digital storm.

"So the actually buying process is actually convenient it updates, you when your computer is in different phases of building/testing. I received the computer after 2 weeks and a half and came exactly as order. Good padding in the shipped box so nothing broke on the way to my house. Everything is nice and clean, no dangling cables, plenty of lighting to see on the inside of the pc. Its nice and quiet, and temperature is great. Excellent pc, I will buy again when i need a new pc in the future. "

Ez pick up!

"At 1st i was gonna purchase originpc but it was kinda overpriced then i stumbled upon digital storms vanquisg because im on a budget. Fast forward the build was great and its running smoothly!!"

2016-07-30

Excellent and Professional Service

"Bear with me for a second, I had just come off of a failed order with Dell. Tried to buy a new Alienware desktop, but the order was cancelled by Dell without notification. I tried asking Dell's customer support for a reason for the cancellation, but even for something as simple as that, I got the good ol' phone transfer chain, and in the end they were never able to tell me the reason for the cancellation.
Okay, jump forward to buying a custom desktop from Digital Storm. It was a complete night and day differenct between Dell and Digital Storm. Throughout the whole process, Digital Storm kept me updated on the status. E.G. Just finished assembling the computer, or about to begin stress testing... etc. The desktop arrived in perfect condition, and came with a care kit that even had manuals on how to switch out specific parts, in case I want to upgrade those parts in the future.
This service is slightly more expensive than just buying all the parts and building a pc on your own (using sites such as pcpartspicker), but I found that the slight extra charge worth it. Digital Storm goes above and beyond of just putting it together for you.
The only disclaimer I have is that they do not provide free shipping as many other big companies might, but they do provide many different shipping options.
In summary, if you ever want to buy a new desktop, but are afraid or nervous to put it together yourself, I would highly recommend Digital Storm.

This review was modified by ChBumm on July 30 2016 12:25:31 AM

2016-07-26

Best Computer I Ever Purchased!!!

"I am so thrilled with my new gaming rig! I had been struggling playing Star Citizen the amazing space simulation that is pushing boundaries even in it's early alpha stage. With all the hype around the new 1080 graphics cards coming out I saw the Digital Storm targeted web ads and checked them out. They had so many options available at almost any price point and they looked really ****. Their videos conveyed a passion for quality and performance and the reviews I saw around the internet were positive.
I started comparing prices between building my own rig and other gaming PC manufacturers and the Digital Storm was not that much more than building and actually less than bigger name companies like Alienware. Especially the three year warranty sealed the deal.
The purchase customization process and even changing a few things after order were very easy and their customer service was so helpful and friendly. I got regular updates throughout the build and testing process which made the three week process more bearable.
They had it optimized to start up immediately, download my game and start playing at ultra high graphics, it is just gorgeous and all the usual extraneous bloatware was stripped out so the OS is streamlined like a Swiss watch.
I love it!!

2016-07-26

Excellence

"Great service and what a great product. I as Livr in the UK I was worried about the shipping but not a problem and they really looked after me like a VIP. if you really want the best? These guys and gals make it and deliver it."

2016-07-24

Digital Storm Dream Rig Velox Rocks!!!!!!!!

"My bucket list for retirement is finally here!! All my flight sims & space sims work on full graphic settings with 3 monitors!!! X99 ASUS deluxe motherboard, Nvidia 1080, 32 mb ram Intel broad well-E could all work flawlessly!!!! Great company, easy to use order page online(you can actually see & review what you want built for you). The customer service sends updates as your computer is being built, if there is a problem or delay with parts, they let you know right away!
I would definitely recommend this company to everyone who wants a super-fast PC built to your exact specifications as you could only dream! Dream big!!!! Dream Digital Storm!!!

Best Regards Everbody!!!,

Fred R ---(Digital Storm Fan for life!!!)

2016-07-24

Wonderful Customer Service!

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my new Apollo system! The interior layout is impeccable and the case looks wonderful. I also had a great experience with Digital Storm's customer service department. I had to move suddenly after ordering my new system. I contacted customer service by email and then by phone and they were able to change my shipping address on the spot, allowing me to confirm my identity within 24 hours. This ensured that my new system would ship to the correct address and gave me great peace of mind. I will definitely buy another system from Digital Storm in the future based upon my experience purchasing this computer."

This review was modified by fdillinger on July 24 2016 05:39:58 AM

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.