• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"Hi there,

I had a wonderful experience with the company Digital Storm. It is clear that this company is dedicated to bringing solid products and good service to its customers. The online shopping experience was pleasurable. It was easy to navigate, it was easy to experiment with different specifications, and the payment process was simple. Digital Storm e-mailed me and contacted me every step of the way. I was informed of receipt of payment and I was basically given a day-by-day update as to what was going on with my machine and when I could expect my product.
I felt that they assembled my machine in a very reasonable time frame. The threshold was 5 - 10 business days but it arrived I believe in about 5 - 6 business days. The warranty and customer service are outstanding. I have called a couple of times for help with some things and everyone I have spoken to is very kind and willing to help. I am proud to have supported this company. Digital Storm products are competitively priced, although sometimes a bit more expensive than some competitors, just remember: you get what you pay for! And my investment paid off!

"If there was one thing that I had to say that I enjoyed the most about Digital Storm, that would have to be the customer service.

When I was picking out my desktop, I only had knowledge of two things. If I was going to get a gaming PC I would need a good graphics card and a good amount of RAM. Digital Storm helped me out with the rest. With their expert Technician, he helped to guide me to build the best and most affordable Desktop for me. Even after I was satisfied with the results. During the construction process, they contacted me to let me know that some of the parts did not fix well together. Though skeptical at first, I was glad they called me to make some changes. Because, if I am going to put money into this Desktop it might as well be the best it can be.

Digital Storm has very much delivered beyond my expectations. If one is to utilize their resources they will find that working with Digital Storm is not just buying another Desktop. It's an experience.

"Great company. I really like how you can easily modify your machine from their base models. They are not inexpensive, but competitively priced. Also, I really appreciated that after you order you get a series of updates with where they are in building, testing, and shipping your machine.
So far, so good with performance. I would definitely recommend them and order from them again.

"Coming from a family of hardcore gamers, I can say with all honesty that my new desktop rivals anything I've played on in the past and comes out on top. I'm still getting used to the Windows 8.1 but the computer itself plays like a dream. It's fast, it's quiet, the graphics are beautiful, and it has been a joy from day 1. I would recommend a Digital Storm computer to everyone."

"Dayummm son these guys are SUPA SEXY with the rigs they make. I ain't no ballin' OG billionaire so I got the Vanquish II Level 4, and SON it's undoubtedly a pound for pound BEAST MODE at its price. If SSDs were a new race of girls I'd be all over that, MARRY EM ALL. Plus the NVIDIA 770 helps games look super sexy. I CAN SEE SHADOWS NOW yeee"

"I went with DigitalStorm because I remember seeing their reviews in Maximum PC Magazine years ago when I was into computers. Their website was clean and simple looking. I especially like how they break down each computer into performance categories that they've chosen after doing their own research. I chose the Vanquish Level II, and so far, It's running great. I have no complaints about the computer itself. All of the hardware works. It's tearing though games, and it does not look too shabby either. There are some Neon lights which I'm not too fond of, but the Frame looks great. It's not too loud looking at all. So far, my only experience with the customer service was great. I had a different shipping address than my billing address and they immediately called me after making my order as a security check to fill out some forms. I like the box that the computer shipped in. Very simple, not too much packaging other than what was needed to contain the PC. My only major complaint was the cost of shipping and the time it took for the package to arrive at my apartment in Tallahassee, Florida. For $80, I did not expect to be waiting for a week-and-a-half. I realize this is somewhat out of their control. It is expensive to upgrade the shipping time though."

"If PC Gaming is the Master Race, than Digital Storm is where Masters are born.

[The Long View]
I am from the 80s generation, I grew up during the actual beginning of video games. I played Pong and Asteroids in the Arcade, and then later on some of the first consoles at home. I have been there, living through the progression of consoles and PCs from the start. Mine is the long view, I see steady progress towards the ultimate experience in gaming somewhere in the future. A "Mario's Law" (if you will) of exponential growth in gaming fidelity and performance. And from what I see, Digital Storm is a partner of that change. Let me tell you why..

[Back in the Game]
I got out of PC gaming for about ten years. I had a nice rig back in the early 90s and was happy to get to play games like the original Castle Wolfenstein, Quake and Diablo, great times. But dealing with drivers and game updates was at the time very painful. We didn't have services like Steam yet, so every game was a minefield of driver/updates. This led me to the first Xbox with Xbox Live which was enough for me to leave the PC behind. I stayed with consoles for years and as good as they can be, was feeling very limited even with a new shiny PS4.

I wanted to get back into PC gaming to run Battlefield at full settings, experience Skyrim with the latest mods, even some day buy an Oculus Rift.. I finally decided to make a purchase.

I did like most would, and started at Best Buy thinking I could walk in and out with a nice purchase and play that night-- what a joke. That is for the low-end consumer market, even their best rigs were way overpriced for components that could not do well running today's games. The sales team's knowledge was limited to company hand-outs and rushing me to spend as much as possible with their "protection plans". Even Google searches for gaming PCs mostly led to the likes of Alienware, or Amazon which might have had some nice systems in the early days, but now is overpriced, garbage.

[Build it yourself stupid]
The truth is, If you want any real serious power with gaming configuration for a low price you have to build it yourself. Ah, setting memory chips and connecting cables are easy, but getting the right power supply, going through the work of setting up windows, video card drivers, testing and the many choices of system components to make a killer rig deserves a lot of time and patience. Both of which I don't have. I did a quick spec list and search that came back to just over $650. But, that does not include the cost of my time to set the rig up. Back in the 90s, it was an adventure, today I rather spend my time playing a game then fussing with Windows versions and driver installs.

Then, the clouds parted. In a thread on Reddit (/r/gaming), someone mentioned Digital Storm. Wha? who's that? Never heard of them. From the moment I loaded their site, I knew this was different. Holy Shit, these guys are serious as a heart attack. Reading through the site, all the HD pics of the rigs, system specs, fanatical inspection and testing. Man, this is going to cost a fortune, then I scrolled down to pricing and could not believe how cheap these rigs were.

THIS IS IT! I knew this is what I was looking for. Then I was worried, it was too good to be true. DS was just slick web developers and marketing BS like many shitty companies have become. But I sucked it up and ordered the Vanquish II - Level 4 for just over $1200 bucks. I figured, with all the shit at Best Buy and Alienware, this is half the price for what looks like a beast of a system that I don't have to build, install and test myself just to save a few hundred $$.

[Christmas Day]
The day it arrived was like I was seven again on Christmas morning. Man was I wrong to worry. Everything from the color/quality of the box, packaging protection, a binder of documentation, custom foam inserts, it was the best I have ever seen over the last 30 years of PC purchases. These guys are fucking hard core about their systems. My rig included my first solid state drive, and near instant fucking ON! Whoa, I was blown away. The system case itself is rock solid. Feels good, like you own something, not a piece of plastic. ALL my games, everything I install I can run at max settings. No matter what I throw at it, every game plays flawlessly. I absolutely adore my DS Vanquish II.

The best PC purchase I have ever made, hands down. I loved it so much I bought a Vanquish II - Level 1 for my Son for his birthday. At $738, it is another beast of a system for so little. I dare anyone to find a better rig for the same price. He lost his mind, most fun he has ever had. Even games we played before, are completely different when run at max settings. Steam is a game change and makes this rig sing. makes it all so easy, coming from playing years on a console it is night and day. Never looking back.

The only question when buying a PC rig is not which company, but which Digital Storm System.

"I ordered my Bolt II and couldn't be happier! It arrived on time with no issues. Customer service was top notch and I plan to use DS in the future for all my custom pc needs."

"A year or two ago I read an article, probably on Engadget, about a computer company called Digital Storm. The article talked about the great prices on some very nice pre-built gaming machines and how easy it was to customize your own build.

At that time I didn't need a computer but over the many months I would check-in with their website and see how their pricing and machine builds changed over time.

Last month my trusty gaming desktop began failing, and the proprietary motherboard and weak power supply would not allow me to upgrade to the gaming specs I wanted. So off to Digital Storm (plus a couple of others) I went.

I put together a machine with these key specs:

Processor: Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0 GHz (Codename Devils Canyon) (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS Z97-C (Intel Z97 Chipset) (No SLI Support)
System Memory: 16GB DDR3 2133MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 850W EVGA SuperNOVA
Optical Drive: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD (256GB Samsung 840 PRO)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (1TB Seagate)
Graphics Card(s): 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB (Includes PhysX)

My price comparison shopping indicated that DS was very competitive and they had the better warranty. The ordering process was painless and there were frequent updates as to my machine's progress through their shop.

I've had the machine for a few weeks now and I love it. It was shipped in a well protected box, fully suspended on a flexible air bed and securely anchored. There were no loose cables, no dings or scratches and it booted up immediately without any errors.

I would recommend Digital Storm to my friends and family.

"I ordered my Vanquish Level 3 on August 27, and i got to say i am very happy. The shipping was fast, the price was right, and the rig runs amazing. Digital Storm in my opinion is the best custom computer maker in the business. You can't go wrong with a Digital Storm computer."

"I purchased my new gaming pc ( Vanquish 2 ) and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. Quiet, powerful and allows me to run all pc games on ultra with 80-90 frames per second while downloading or streaming. Best purchase you will make. "

"I speced and purchased a computer from Digital Storm at the strong recommendation of a coworker. The pricing was fair for the specs I put in and the order process was quite smooth. When the machine arrived it was badly damaged (missing a leg, several dents, front panel did not fit flush). At this point I contacted digitalstorm customer service and they facilitated a RMA process. It took about two months to get my machine from them (due to the shipping and other schedules). When I finally did get the RMA'd machine, the shipping was excellent and there were zero issues. I would recommend them again, if not only for the great build, but also for the excellent customer support. They took the time to ensure that I received exactly what I ordered in pristine condition."

"I bought one of the new Javelin Laptops from Digital Storm and it really outshines what I expected. Everything is meticulously done and doesn't come with any bloatware. There was an issue with the video card I wanted but they resolved it very quickly and shipped fast. Everything came in great condition and even from California showed up really quick. Would definitely recommend."

"I really enjoy the Desktop that I've bought. It is a Vanquish II and it's at a good price for what I got. The Computer runs fast and the games that I play run smooth."

"DS kept me up to speed every step of the way in the process of the build. When it got done a lot faster than the time stated, I contacted customer service and they were very helpful in holding the ship date to guarantee that it arrived when I was home.

Overall it was a very good experience and I will be a returning customer.

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.