• Digital Storm Digital Storm Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"I have been involved in the computer field for 20 years and have been an avid gamer for even longer. During those 20 years one of my duties in my job has been selecting and purchasing computers to fit the needs of the business. I have purchased from every name brand out there and even tried some smaller custom build shops. For my gaming needs I either built my own or at one point purchased an Alienware.

I have never been as impressed with a computer vendor as much as I have with Digital Storm. First and foremost the machine was top notch when it arrived. It was the process from start to finish that really impressed me and is why in the near future I hope to be purchasing a laptop from them. From the moment you order you receive e-mails about the various stages your computer is in from start to arriving.

Before I made the purchase I had some questions about configuring. I was able to chat with a real representative and get my questions answered. On top of that the representative asked me some key questions about what I was looking for and directed me to a configuration I had not looked at that saved me some money and had the key components I was looking for.

After dealing with so many vendors over the years and building my own from time to time I can honestly say Digital Storm was the best experience I have had dealing with a PC vendor. Other name brands I were not terrible or even bad for that matter, but none of them offered the quality of service and attention to detail that Digital Storm offered.

Just an example. Over the years I have purchased 1000's of desktops and laptops. Quite often upon arrival a cable or card would be loose inside from the shipping. My Digital Storm computer had firm packing material inside the case to hold all cards and internal devices in place.

Great system, great service and great attention to detail. Thanks !!

"As a first time customer I have to say that this was hands down the best customer service I've received from ANY company in a long time! After ordering my computer I had a few things that I wanted to know, so I shot my questions at customer service and within 10 minutes they got back to me via phone. It was outstanding. My computer arrived on time and I've been happier than I expected I'd be with the product. I feel it does more than advertised. I will be buying from them again!"

"I ordered a Digital Storm Apollo as a birthday present for myself. I've always been a gamer but I've never been able to afford more than a decent laptop. But when i finally got enough money I got one. I was looking at building my own PC but was a bit of a Newbie with desktops. So i started looking around a lot of computer review and computer building websites trying to find something that would be around the price of me building it myself. Digital Storm popped up a lot in my search for the best desktop and when I went on their website they were one of the cheapest as well. It got here about 12 days after I ordered it which was perfect! It been playing the few games like the new Tomb Raider and Rome II Total War at their higher stats with no problems. The only problem i had with it was when it got here i went to connect it to my monitor with an HDMI cable but the cable wouldn't go in. i tried a couple different HDMI cables and it still wouldn't fit. But eventually i figured out that a couple of prongs in the port( of the graphics card) were bent out of shape and preventing me from plugging the cord. So i took a mechanical pencil and just bent them back into place. Got the cord in and everything worked fine! I definitely recommend Digital Storm, other than the small issue with the HDMI my new computer has been flawless!"

"My new Digital Storm Apollo is awesome! DS really lived up to their reputation, which is why I bought from them in the first place. The whole process, from ordering to receiving my new PC, was a pleasure. They notified me every step of the way and it didn't take long at all... about 2 weeks from order to delivery. I highly recommend them!"

"As I picked parts for my PC I was able to ask their customer support staff anything and I got a response within 24 hrs. I had accidentally picked the wrong mother board and before the order went through they asked my permission to fix it then refunded me the difference I got my PC on time and have had it for months with 0 issues! Will buy from themain again for sure."

"Wow, just wow.
I already had a DS desktop but I was still limping along with sub-par laptops. So I looked at their options, asked a few questions of their customer support (which is AWESOME) and made a decision. And boy did they exceed my expectations.
This laptop is like having a portable desktop - with all the storage, the high quality graphics and power.

"I have purchased a laptop from digital storm, the behemoth 17.3". I would say for the start the communication process is nice. How they email you by assisting in on how to help you with the credit card processing. By telling you ahead of time that you should tell your credit card company to accept the transaction. After the purchase process you are given step by step procedure on what comes next step 1 confirms purchase. Step 2 assignment bin which places the components inside a bin to ensure your own product and for some components that are out of stock they will order it in this process to ensure your product will be ready for the rest of the steps. Step 3 installing components and installation of os, drivers, and other applications. They carefully look and monitor your systems process "stress testing". Step 4 engineering lab where they put together the computer as if it is there own. Stage 5 stress test 2.0 technicians verify integrity and stability of your pc. Step 6 "quality assurance" technicians look for loose screws, loose cards, check for problems, verifying the configuration, and rechecking stress-test. Pretty much rechecking for all problems so it leaves with digital storm hospitality. Step 7 tells you all have passed and is ready to be sent. Over all the pc I purchased is a monster with great service and care for my laptop. Digital storm has a product for all that want quality over quantity. From $700 to $8,000 and up. Digital storm or go home."

"Digital Storm was referred to me by a fellow gamer, and I must say that from the moment he sent me a pre-configured PC to the recent phone call I made to the tech support center, I have been blown away by the helpful and encouraging staff at DS. In addition, I am a relatively new gamer and the system that I now have makes gaming a brand new experience. I have used a plethora of systems and companies for computers and computer software, both for personal and professional use, and Digital Storm is by far the easiest process and some of the best equipment I have encountered! "

"I ordered a laptop from Digital Storm (Krypton), and I had a great experience all-around. Although there were some delays with my order initially, staff were very helpful and always answered my questions promptly and honestly.

As for the laptop, it's fantastic. Extremely powerful, well-built, and durable. I understand that a lot of custom-builders/resellers (including Digital Storm) rebrand and customize Clevo/Sager laptops, and I think Digital Storm is the best of them. The level of service and support is second to none. I will come back to them for any upgrades or replacements, and if I'm ever stable enough to get a desktop, I know I'll trust Digital Storm to build it for me.

So, in short:
- Competitive pricing
- Prompt, helpful service
- Quality products
- Established, trusted brand
What more could you ask for in a custom builder?

Very highly recommended.

"Ordered a rig for my wife for Christmas on December 5th. They sent a quick clarification email within the first day of the order to point out that my motherboard choice didn't work with the tower I selected, and had a suggestion within 15$ to make it work ready to rock. After that I got regular emails as it moved down the line, sometimes multiple steps in a day. When the machine came (Christmas Eve!), it was very securely packaged, great documentation, great parts storage. The cabling was *immaculate*, and the performance is spectacular.

I usually build my own machines, and obviously compared the flat costs of parts against having Digital Storm build it. The convenience, communication, and build quality at Digital Storm made it totally worth it!

"We are so happy we ordered our sons gaming desktop from Digital Storm. The computer arrived 13 days after our order was placed. Quite impressive considering it was right before Christmas. I researched a lot of different companies and models of gaming desktops & laptops, and none of them could compare to the service and craftsmanship of Digital Storm. I process was simple and they kept us informed every step of the build process. It was meticulously packed for shipping and working perfectly right out of the box. We purchased a Vanquish II - level I. He just using it for gaming now, but plans to enter the field of game design in a few years. When the time comes to upgrade to a new system, we will definitely be coming back to Digital Storm! Perfect Experience! I can't say that about any other computer we've ever purchased~ "

"After extensive research I purchased a Vanquish II level 4. I determined that it was the best value available. [Main Gear had some comparable offerings that were close but fell a little short in the features area]. I could save $100-$200 by building a comparable computer myself but I would not have a 3 year warranty and I definitely could not match their craftsmanship, the cable routing is like something from Formula 1 or NASA. The computer arrived on time packed in a sturdy carton with first rate packing. I e-mailed DS with a minor question and they responded promptly. I could not be more pleased."

"From start to finish, Digital Storm service was impeccable. I was purchasing a computer for my son studying Animation in college. He is an upper classmen and was needing a higher power computer for the work he was doing. My questions were answered promptly and I was kept up to date with every step of the process to build the computer. I marked "moderate price" as the cost is obviously more than a home computer and more than I had ever spent on one. However, my son assures me the prices are very competitive for this type of computer. He is extremely happy with the end result!"

"My son wanted a gaming computer for Christmas so he put together a computer at Digital Storm and sent me the link. I ordered it around Thanksgiving time, which I am glad I did. Digital Storm hand builds every computer they send out, so it took over 3 weeks and then we got it 3 days before Christmas! However, we are glad we did order it from them and they always sent out updates on the build every few days. This really help alleviate my anxiety and I got to follow the progress.

I highly recommend Digital Storm

"Service was great. They kept me informed on what was happening. THe computer arrived on time and is performing better than expected."

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.