Stores > Digital Storm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Digital Storm by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Digital Storm Bolt X

"I have happy with the product I received and the staff have helped me a lot through any of the issues I may had."

2017-09-20

Great Product

"I've got the Bolt X a week ago and works great. I use it mostly as a render server and even during the most demanding tasks, the Hydrolux cooling system keeps it cool and quiet. The machine is very well built, solid, impeccable assembly.
Very happy with the quality!

2017-09-13

Exceptional Product

"I have been a console gamer my whole life. I have been wanting to get into streaming and playing video games however I didn't want to build my own rig. After doing alot of research online I ran across Digital Storm. After reading great review after great review my mind was made up. I purchased the Vanquish Ultimate Edition and it is amazing. I am able to to play games like PUBG on recommended settings and stream in 1080 60fps with no issues. Digital Stom will be getting all my business in the future and I wold recommend anyone looking to get a new pc to give Digital Storm a try. "

2017-08-17

Velox review

"After 6 years in service it became painfully obvious that the computer that I had built, and was top of the line when I built it, could no longer support the tasks I needed it for, which is primarily gaming.

So after moving from Sweden to the US I started looking into getting a new top of the line computer that would last me another 4-5 or maybe even 6 years. I considered building myself again but after some thought I realized that I did not have the time to do so and also getting warranty on the build was something that I would like to have on top of the warranty on the parts. The fact that Digital Storm also allow you to make your own upgrades without voiding the warranty is a big plus.

So after searching the internet for custom PC's and looking through many different vendors I decided to try Digital Storm as I was looking to get an aesthetically pleasing to look at as well as a powerful PC. I opted for the Velox since I was going for a mostly fan cooled rig and looking at the images and speaking with other users on the Digital Storm forums this seemed to be the best option.

Digital Storm offered me the customization that I wanted and specifically the parts that I wanted. They also special ordered the graphics card that is put in since they did not keep that in stock.

During the entire process Digital Storm kept my updated of every stage of the build process and estimated delivery times which is both great and a bit annoying as it gets closer to delivery you get more and more excited.

I must admit that I was a bit concerned about shipping my new rig from California to New York via ground shipping, but I was pleasantly surprised that the box the computer came in was in such good condition and even if if the box had been more manhandled it looks as if the inside protection would have been enough to make sure that nothing would break.

After unpacking and re-seating one memory module that had become dislodged I was able to boot the system up without any issues.

I have been using it for just over 2 weeks now and I can fully say that have been enjoying every minute of it. The performance has been rock solid so far with everything maxed out in every game, please note that I have yet to upgrade from a 1920 x 1080 screen, and I have been keeping an eye on the temperatures, something I'm a bit obsessive about, and I'm very pleased that even at full load it keeps the temperatures at a good level.

Getting a pre-built Computer will always be more expensive then if you do it yourself, but you also have to factor in the time it takes to build and test the system. Given that fact, I fully recommend Digital Storm to anyone that want a new computer but does not have the time/skill to build their own, it does not matter if you just need an entry level gaming/office PC or as in my case a rig with the power of a small nuclear plant.

2017-08-17

Excellent service

"I love the ease of using their configurators, but I had a problem at one point. Just dumb on my part. I called customer service and the rep took care of me in about a minute. She was friendly and nice and made a couple of helpful suggestions as well. Couldn't have asked for better service."

2017-08-16

Amazing service and PC

"Communication was outstanding. I was updated practically daily via email of the status of my machine. Quality and performance is flawless. First time PC gamer and could have not chosen a better company to build my custom PC."

2017-08-14

Digital Storm Laptop

"I couldn't be any happier with my experience. The 15.6" Avon is a very nice laptop to take to school with me, It handles basically everything you throw at it. I am very pleased!!!!!"

2017-08-11

Has some trouble running some games but over all is it amazing! It runs most games crystal clear and smooth.

"For a pre built Vanquish 6 level 1 computer, it runs games super well and is amazing over all. It does have some trouble running only a select few games but the games that it does run is phenomenal. I hope to purchase from this site again! :)"

2017-08-09

Amazing company with incredible products!

"I bought a new PC through Digital Storm because I heard that for the price, they are some of the best computers out there. Well, when I received my computer, I was blown away. Everything was so fast and the packaging of the computer was great, kept everything nice and safe. The next PC I get will for sure be from Digital Storm! "

2017-08-05

Saving the best for last.

"For the last 7 years, I have owned a desktop computer made by Cyberpower. At the time, i thought I bought a rocket, having all the bells and whistles added on. Eventually, it became more of burden than a rocket. Windows Vista (yeah, that's right) wasn't supported by many sites and it was slow to respond. I came across your web site quite by accident, and after scrolling through the different set ups, I decided to purchase the Vanquish 5, with some of my own modifications added on. The sales staff was extremely helpful in getting my order together, and after the purchase, they followed up every day with an update on the progress of the building of my new machine. It arrived just a few days ago, and I must say it's been a real pleasure to use. The ease of Windows 10 is a pleasant surprise, a big difference from Vista (duh). You have a customer for life, and I have told quite a few of my friends to check out your website. Thanks again for building me a great machine.

2017-08-04

Wow. Good stuff.

"Have always been pro-diy when it comes to computers, but I couldn't beat the deal DS was doing. Just an added bonus that the customer service has only ever always responded within MINUTES and any/all issues have been taken care of. Would highly recommend."

2017-08-02

Convenient

"Shipping was fast and the new system runs Battlefield 1 very well on max settings. The build exceeds my expectations and I couldn't be happier. "

2017-08-01

Digital Storm PC

"This will be the second time I've bought a computer from digital storm. The first time I bought a liquid cooled system about 7 years ago and it was amazing. This time I went without out so I could upgrade components on my own in the future. The computer runs fantastic and is near silent which is nice. Great customer service which leads me to always want to come back for more business."

2017-08-01

Excellent gaming PC

"I bought a Vanquish level 3 and it has blown me away with the performance it provides. It arrived quickly and with no problems. I enjoy this machine immensely. I highly recommend Digital Storm. "

2017-07-31

Best pc builders

"Digitial storm is an amasing company and does great work on there products. they arrive fast and in amasing condition i have used no company better than digital storm."

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.