• Digital Storm Digital Storm Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2015-07-28

"This is a great entry level computer. I purchased the Vanquish 3 (Level 2= Better) for my teenage son. He loves it. It takes care of his entry level gaming needs (mine craft, trove, team fortress 2. Function - NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB- Intel Core i5 4590 CPU, - 8GB 1600MHz Memory- 120GB Samsung EVO SSD - 1TB 7200RPM HDD - Upgraded CPU Air Cooling - H81 Motherboard - 600W Corsair CX Power Supply
- DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW - Microsoft Windows 8.1"

2015-07-27

" this is why I pick DS, but not dell.
I like this company very much! Campared to dell "Alianware", I think degital storm is much better! Actually I know about dell was from one of my friend, then I bought one. After I setup the new Alienware PC, it makes LOUD NOSE! I ask for help. The guy let me to return it... Anyway, so I returned it, and I found DS! I pay the same price about 1100. I got a better Graphing card and SSD for 125MB. And the customer service is great. I called them 4 times about my payment issue. I never have to wait! Not like dell. I have wait for 20mins to talk to someone."

2015-07-26

"My Wife and I use the computer to play World of Warcraft, among other things, and we love it!! It is powerful and super quiet .We are new to the Digital Storm , but we would at this point continue to use your products."

2015-07-26

"Awesome PC and a great craftsmanship! "

2015-07-26

"I recently ordered a desktop gaming system from Digital Storm and was blown away by the price and stability of my new system. Even though it traveled halfway across the country to reach me, my new rig arrived in flawless condition and booted up perfectly on the first try. The price was also hard to beat - the total price of my system was barely above what you'd pay to order the parts yourself via Newegg.

I also really appreciated how the components were name brand - my Asus motherboard and GPU are both of excellent quality.

I will definitely be ordering from Digital Storm again."

2015-07-25

"I spent probably over two months researching and trying to make a decision on the perfect gaming machine for myself. I spend most of my time on the PC playing less demanding games such as Dota 2, FTL, Diablo, among others. So I certainly wasn't looking for some crazy 2-3k rig. For awhile I was going to upgrade my current out of date laptop to some new gaming type. Thankfully I decided against this and ultimately chose the DS Vanquish 3. Although I knew the best bang for your buck was probably the level 3 machine, I went with level 2 because my budget was around 1,200 with the monitor. Yes can you build something similar for cheaper, well of course, but I didn't want to deal with that and really value the warranty you get with a pre-built through DS, along with the lifetime tech support. There will always be issues from time to time, especially as your PC ages, so this is a comfort well spent to me. If you are on the fence about making a purchase from DS don't be. Its exactly what its advertised, and they are a top notch company who take the time and care with each order. My new PC arrived to my house around a week later; I am overjoyed with my new DS machine and look to no other company in the future for my PC build needs. On a side note, I still await my free game, I do understand because the new Batman was pulled because of issues, I believe I will receive the new Metal Gear Solid 5 instead. This of course doesn't have to do with DS but is a Nvidia promotion. Hopefully this arrives sometime soon.

Happy in RI!"

2015-07-25

"I don't know how they do it, but Digital Storm is able to offer quality computers at unbeatable prices and still provide the best customer service. I chose to get a Digital Storm computer for these reasons. They were very helpful throughout the ordering process and any changes I wanted to make to my build. I would definitely recommend purchasing from Digital Storm. I loved getting all the email updates about where my computer was currently in the build process. Once it arrived, the computer booted right up with no problems and no bloatware. "

2015-07-23

"Digital Storm is a very good place to get a state of the art PC. You can customize everything from the possessor to the custom engravings on your case. Digital Storm has you covered! Very good store, Would buy again."

2015-07-22

"Amazing PC... I haven't bought a computer in years as I build them myself, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. Really glad a did! Will do again."

2015-07-21

"When my old computer started breaking down I knew it was time for a full upgrade, so I spent a few weeks looking at every custom computer retailer that I could trying to find the best service and deals. Two months after receiving my computer from Digital Storm there hasn't been a day that I'm not happy with it.

Had an issue processing the payment and the customer service I got was some of the best I've had from a large company.

The selection and cost of parts was competitive, and the email updates they send you on the build are great. I will absolutely be recommending them to anyone I know who's in the market for a new PC."

2015-07-18

"Very satisfied with the computer. Work fast, nice appearance and easy to instal. I would recommend this one."

2015-07-18

"Fast shipping, great customer service, & most of all an amazing product. Also on a side note I was missing a free game bundled with the purchase but once I emailed the problem, I received the game code within a few hours. It's definitely one of the best PC's I've owned!"

2015-07-14

"Love my Digitalm Storm PC. It's fast and quiet."

2015-07-11

"I love my new Digital Storm Krypton it is really fast and surprisingly quiet. The screen is crisp and the laptop plays games like a champ. The speakers may not be the loudest on the market however they are very clear and crisp. The keyboard is very responsive and the layout seems to fit this laptop well."

2015-07-11

"Digital Storm is where it's at if u want a custom gaming PC. I was a console gamer forever and wanted to make the jump to PC. Digital Storm made this transition painless and quite enjoyable. Their staff is extremely honest, helpful, and knowledgeable when it comes to gaming PCs. Not only were they great to work with but the product they put together was second to none and fires right up when u recieve it. They also include detailed instructions for how to use and maintain ur new PC. Take it from me a former console gamer with no knowledge of PC gaming you will be extremely happy with this company period. Thanks Digital Storm u guys and gals rock and u forever have my business. Luke "

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.