Stores > Digital Storm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

2016-09-24

Digital Storm PC's are still fantastic...

"I just bought my second DS pc, and the entire process went smoothly. Got good advice from the company as well as other owners on configuration. Smooth sales process, their website is terrific in ordering. PC arrived in perfect shape and has been great since I set it up. My old DS pc lasted me 7 years, this one probably will as well. Highly recommend these guys if you want a quality product with excellent support. DS sent me the link to do a review but in no way are they compensating me...I'm just a satisfied user. "

2016-09-15

Why i choose Digital Storm

"The cost of Digital Storm PC is very reasonable. Compare the options from other PC it was very efficient and well combined. Also the design of the hardware is very magnificent. Also the cite of Digital Storm provides great tool of customize your computer. This is my first time to use Gaming PC and i am very satisfy that i started with this great computer from Digital Strom"

2016-09-14

Epically beaut.

"This was my very first time ordering from Digital Storm and it won't be my last. Epic customer service and more. They took their time to make sure my computer arrived in beaut condition and nothing less."

This review was modified by Muterach on September 14 2016 12:13:06 AM

2016-09-13

Quality build.

"I am very pleased with my computer so far. It is a quality build. Good price for the level of workstation I got, but I took 1 star away since the build was a bit slow in my opinion. They have a thorough quality control procedure that I'm impressed with. Very happy so far!"

2016-09-13

10/10 Would Purchase Again!

"So (full disclosure) DigitalStormPc asked for a review to enter a raffle they are offering. The truth is I would have reviewed them for free. I found them because their computers kept coming up well reviewed from 3rd party websites. I had done my homework on price and hardware so I started with them knowing exactly what I wanted. I thought (actually I was cynically positive) I would be overcharged or funneled into a pre-package would either leave me wanting or purchasing more hardware than I needed. What I found was a completely customizable and easy to use interface with every option I needed. Designing my own setup ended up being fun and engaging, and even led me to contemplate options (to SSD or not to SSD) that I had not considered in my prior research. 10/10 experience. Thanks Guys!"

2016-09-12

Fantastic system for a great price

"I wanted a new computer not only for myself but also my brother. My computer was about 3 years old but his was closer to 6. So I needed not one but two affordable computers. I had built my last few computers but I just didn't have the time to build a system this time. After a few weeks of browsing various sites, I found myself returning to Digital Storm time and again. I placed my order for the Vanquish 5 on August 18th and got my computers on September 2nd despite it being back to school season and them getting swamped with orders. Both run fantastic so far and I love the case. The case actually has slots for 4 SSDs so you don't have use the bracket to put it into the regular HD slot. That's in addition to the 4 slots for the regular hard drives. The lightning is also great and allows me to change the color and intensity. Only color and intensity you can't change is the front fan lights, though. I'd certainly order from them again in the future although I'd probably order in any month other than August/September, though, to avoid the back to school rush."

2016-09-10

Vanquish 5 system

"Amazing deal from Digital Storm. Honestly, it costs me like 1700$ but if I break it down and buy several parts from retailers, it costs me nearly the same too. Plus, now I have warrant for my computer so that why I chose Digital Storm. Great service, valuable product and reasonable price"

This review was modified by tinhyeuvstinhban on September 10 2016 06:15:17 PM

2016-09-06

Mr

"I have bought 5 Computer since 2008 from Digital Storm and whenever I had questions or Problems, They have always helped me resolve them and they have always been fair to me.
So I would recommend them for the Best Gaming Computer experience you will ever have......
also their website is easy to understand....
Thank You for a Great experience with gaming...
chris p.

This review was modified by Chris3322 on September 06 2016 10:23:06 AM

2016-09-05

Awesome service and PC

"Digitalstorm exceeded my expectations with my gaming rig They built for me. I told them my budget and what I needed it for. They then built me a very clean monster of a PC that definitely makes all my friends jealous. The customer service was excellent as well, any questions or concerns I had, they answered in a professional matter and made sure I understood anything I was asking. They also have an awesome forum with a cool community of people that answer questions you may have as well. I highly recommend buying a PC through digital if your thinking about it. The financing they offer is really great to and makes it affordable. Keep it up Digital! You have a new customer for life now."

This review was modified by Chenriquez102688 on September 05 2016 06:53:07 AM

2016-09-05

Took awhile, but worth the wait!

"This was my second DigitalStorm PC. After being very pleased with my first one, We decided to get another for my wife. It took a little over a month to arrive (in all fairness, I ordered in late July, when people are normally buying back to school PCs; also the new GTX 10X0's had just been released) but got to us in time for WOW: Legion's launch. The build quality on both PC's was just stellar and worked perfectly right out of the box. The price was good too; a little more than we'd pay if we built it ourselves but without the hassle. I can't say much about Customer Support as I've never had cause to use them (knock on wood). I have recommended them to friends as well. Overall, very happy with the purchase!"

This review was modified by Alzillman on September 05 2016 03:46:41 AM

2016-09-04

Ode to the Vanquish 5

"Love my new Vanquish 5! Better than expected in all categories! If I have another child I might just name him or her "Digital Storm." Or maybe "Vanquish." Kinda limits their career choices...Maybe I got a little too emotional there...but it is quite Beautiful!!! In all seriousness though, as a Systems Engineer supervisor I manage the re-building and repairing of systems all day every day. The Digital Storm Vanquish 5 really is top-quality and with impressive attention to the little details both in construction and software configuration. No bloat here, just an exceptional product at an excellent price point. I will be recommending Digital Storm to my colleagues and private customers with full confidence. -Emil Iglesias"

This review was modified by eaiggy on September 04 2016 02:18:24 PM

2016-09-03

Great experience!

"We ordered a Digital Storm gaming computer for my 15 year old son. The purchase experience was great--it was clearly laid out, and very easy to choose all the components that we wanted. We were originally going to build our own, but decided in the end that the guarantee of a solid build (that had been tested extensively by DS before sending to us) was worth the extra cost. When the machine arrived it was in perfect condition--great packing--and it's a fantastic looking machine as well. Shipping maybe took slightly longer than expected, but the quality machine we received was well worth the wait. We highly recommend Digital Storm, and will buy from them again."

This review was modified by anniedeighton1 on September 03 2016 04:13:42 AM

2016-09-02

Aces!

"Right from the start my experience with Digital Storm was excellent. Before making my purchase i had a few questions. They got back to me very quickly and I got all the information i was looking for. They are also very flexible, i wanted to make a couple of changes to my order after it was placed and i had no trouble doing so. I was kept up to date on how the computer was coming along. They have several stages, one of them being rigorous stress testing to make sure everything is working top notch before shipment. It was spot on for the 10-15 business day estimated ship date and the package arrived in perfect condition. They use internal packaging to make sure the parts inside don't move around in transit. My new Vanquish 5 is running perfectly and temperatures are nice and cool. I really like the support they provide compared to most other companies. I also look forward to using their upgrade service for when i want to do a rebuild sometime in the future. This was my first purchase with Digital Storm and i'm very pleased I chose Digital Storm over any of the other Custom PC makers. I could've probably built my own computer, but now I have peace of mind of being able to rely on their technical support for any troubles in the future. Plus it wouldn't have costed much less at all to build this exact computer myself. I also really like their website. It was very easy to look through all the custom options when ordering. They also have very active forums. The Digital Storm community is quite large with both staff and customers actively posting on a wide variety of topics and threads. I am very happy to now be a part of their community :)"

This review was modified by a_storf01 on September 02 2016 10:32:46 AM

2016-08-21

Digital Dream

"As of right now I have no issues. Everything works like a dream, shipping was on time, and progress updates were sent often. I am very happy with my machine and I hope it serves me well for many years to come."

2016-08-16

No problems.

"Everything went very smoothly, PC started up right away out of the box, and is still running just as well 23 months later. "

This review was modified by Jacuratu on August 16 2016 05:56:01 AM

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.