• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I ordered a laptop from Digital Storm (Krypton), and I had a great experience all-around. Although there were some delays with my order initially, staff were very helpful and always answered my questions promptly and honestly.

As for the laptop, it's fantastic. Extremely powerful, well-built, and durable. I understand that a lot of custom-builders/resellers (including Digital Storm) rebrand and customize Clevo/Sager laptops, and I think Digital Storm is the best of them. The level of service and support is second to none. I will come back to them for any upgrades or replacements, and if I'm ever stable enough to get a desktop, I know I'll trust Digital Storm to build it for me.

So, in short:
- Competitive pricing
- Prompt, helpful service
- Quality products
- Established, trusted brand
What more could you ask for in a custom builder?

Very highly recommended.

"Ordered a rig for my wife for Christmas on December 5th. They sent a quick clarification email within the first day of the order to point out that my motherboard choice didn't work with the tower I selected, and had a suggestion within 15$ to make it work ready to rock. After that I got regular emails as it moved down the line, sometimes multiple steps in a day. When the machine came (Christmas Eve!), it was very securely packaged, great documentation, great parts storage. The cabling was *immaculate*, and the performance is spectacular.

I usually build my own machines, and obviously compared the flat costs of parts against having Digital Storm build it. The convenience, communication, and build quality at Digital Storm made it totally worth it!

"We are so happy we ordered our sons gaming desktop from Digital Storm. The computer arrived 13 days after our order was placed. Quite impressive considering it was right before Christmas. I researched a lot of different companies and models of gaming desktops & laptops, and none of them could compare to the service and craftsmanship of Digital Storm. I process was simple and they kept us informed every step of the build process. It was meticulously packed for shipping and working perfectly right out of the box. We purchased a Vanquish II - level I. He just using it for gaming now, but plans to enter the field of game design in a few years. When the time comes to upgrade to a new system, we will definitely be coming back to Digital Storm! Perfect Experience! I can't say that about any other computer we've ever purchased~ "

"After extensive research I purchased a Vanquish II level 4. I determined that it was the best value available. [Main Gear had some comparable offerings that were close but fell a little short in the features area]. I could save $100-$200 by building a comparable computer myself but I would not have a 3 year warranty and I definitely could not match their craftsmanship, the cable routing is like something from Formula 1 or NASA. The computer arrived on time packed in a sturdy carton with first rate packing. I e-mailed DS with a minor question and they responded promptly. I could not be more pleased."

"From start to finish, Digital Storm service was impeccable. I was purchasing a computer for my son studying Animation in college. He is an upper classmen and was needing a higher power computer for the work he was doing. My questions were answered promptly and I was kept up to date with every step of the process to build the computer. I marked "moderate price" as the cost is obviously more than a home computer and more than I had ever spent on one. However, my son assures me the prices are very competitive for this type of computer. He is extremely happy with the end result!"

"My son wanted a gaming computer for Christmas so he put together a computer at Digital Storm and sent me the link. I ordered it around Thanksgiving time, which I am glad I did. Digital Storm hand builds every computer they send out, so it took over 3 weeks and then we got it 3 days before Christmas! However, we are glad we did order it from them and they always sent out updates on the build every few days. This really help alleviate my anxiety and I got to follow the progress.

I highly recommend Digital Storm

"Service was great. They kept me informed on what was happening. THe computer arrived on time and is performing better than expected."

"I started my search for a dedicated gaming PC that was pre-built after deciding that building my own might be a little bit out of my league, and could be costly with my clumsy nature. I read a few forum topics on different companies, mainly Alienware because they were the only one I knew of firsthand. One of the posts in a thread I found linked the Digital Storm website. I checked out their products and found that they had a PC within my budget. I continued to look at other boutiques just in the event that there was another comparable PC at the same price. What PC's I did find were from companies with less than great reviews. Digital Storm came highly recommend from a lot of personal and professional reviews I found and that's when I made my decision to purchase from them.

Thinking back I couldn't be happier with that decision. I purchased my new rig on Dec. 10th and it was shipped from their facility on Dec. 17, exactly 5 business days after the purchase, and it arrived at my door on Dec. 24. When I opened it the next day I was pleased to find a three-ring binder with a certificate of ownership, a review of their building and testing practices, lists of what to do should there be an issue with the system, and a sleeve that contained the CD's for component drivers and the OS. Underneath that was a box with the original documentation from all the components and spare parts should I need them. Finally I got to the tower. It was securely packed in a special "trampoline" looking device (Best way I can describe it, if you're curious what I mean there are videos on YouTube that will show you) on both the top and the bottom to keep it from bouncing around in the box, and there was an expanding foam piece inside the tower to keep the GPU from moving around during shipping. The system fired up great and everything was in working order, I couldn't have been more excited!

The only complaint I could have is that I expected constant communication from them while the PC was being built and tested, like some of the reviews I had read said would happen. But seeing as though I purchased during the holiday season I could understand if it wasn't possible. Even then, I had a few questions and concerns during the building and testing phase, and all were answered in a quick fashion.

In conclusion I would highly recommend Digital Storm to anyone, and believe that I will be a happy customer for years to come!

"Ordered two different systems from digital storm this fall. I got a desktop for myself and was so pleased by the experience , I ordered a laptop for my son which is the order I'm writing about. Heard about DS from an employee at work who had ordered a system. Have previously ordered from Gateway, Alienware pre-takeover and Cyberpower. Was very concerned about reliability and system stability as I had some problems with past systems. Was convinced DS would meet and exceed my concerns based on Web research and feedback from my employee. I'm happy to say that I believe my trust in this company has paid off. The packaging of both units was so careful there was no chance for damage. The email update system gave me peace of mind and involvement in every step of the building process. When I had a concern about delivery in time for Christmas of the laptop, customer service contacted me immediately and let me know what was happening. The best news was that it showed up 2 days before Christmas and the look of surprise and happiness on my son's face was priceless. I would do business with this company again and recommend them to my friends and family. "

"I bought a computer on ebay last time and it was just ok. The thing had issues. So i was worried about buying online again and wanted to find a legit company. I read many reviews about digital storm. All positive. Seemed too good to be true. I also found a review that priced out one of their vanquish top end machines and found it was only a few hundred markup for the assembly and had rock solid parts. For me avoiding the frustration of putting it together and tinkering was worth the money. Plus they build and ship it to you FAST and keep you updated every step of the way with almost daily emails on progress. I also love that they test the computer AFTER its built. Stress it so you know it works. Cause sometimes you get bad GPUs, CPUs, RAM, etc. and this weeds all that out. Top it off with a warranty and lighting fast customer service. I will definately buy from these guys again. When i got the computer you could tell they know what they were doing. Very clean build."

"When looking for a new gaming rig, I looked all over the place and Digital Storm had the best customization for the best price. You can pick every part that goes into your rig. Even better, all the choices for those parts are good, quality parts that have a good reputation. They are a shop built for gamers.

Whenever I have needed support for my Bolt, the customer service staff have been great at helping me. They seem very knowledgeable and when they don't know the answer they aren't afraid to admit that and find out the answer from someone who does. They are also very nice and understanding. They try to help you as fast as possible, so you can get back to using your rig quickly.

When I had to send my bolt back to them to get some things changed, it was a quick process. I was also kept informed about the progress of the work being done. Thus giving me piece of mind.

Frankly, my Digital Storm Bolt is one of my best all-time purchases. The quality is great and the price was there too. I definitely plan to go back to Digital Storm when the time comes to get a new gaming rig.

Sincerely,
A very satisfied customer

"This is my first digital storm desktop, I think it's the best computer that I have. I owned alianware, macbook pro and something else. But I think digital storm is the best one, not only the computer, but also the service."

"This is the secound computer ordered from Digital Storm. Was very happy with first one"

"This is the first time we have done any computer purchasing online. After looking at several different vendors, we chose Digital Storm because of the excellent reviews. We went online with my son and he chose exactly what he wanted. I have to admit I was a little worried about ordering something so expensive online and having it shipped to our home. Nothing could have been easier. From the ordering to actually setting up the computer was the easiest computer purchase we have ever made. The updates were very detailed and kept us informed so we were worry free. Totally awesome experience and my son just loves his "beast"!"

"I wanted a machine that could play Skyrim. My laptop took 5 to 10 seconds to respond to a mouse move, and in Skyrim, that's just too slow to play. I knew I needed a new PC but I'm not tech savvy and I had no idea where to turn. That's when I stumbled upon a Digital Storm ad on the net.

It took a couple of eMails and some choosing (with Digital Storm chat help) from the myriad of mystifying choices, but two weeks later I received a new PC that easily plays Skyrim at the highest resolution and speed. It's just what I wanted and it worked straight out of the box. I cannot imagine how Digital Storm could have been more responsive, I'm completely satisfied. I've since purchased more games through Steam and the box has no trouble keeping up with whatever any of the games demand, which is what I was promised by the Digital Storm team. I recommend Digital Storm, particularly if you need guidance through all the acronyms and technologies.

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.