• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Recently purchased the Vanquish II Level 3 pre-built system. I was very impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail. I was updated throughout the building and QA process which ensured that my system would work right out of the box.

Upon arrival, I noticed that the packaging was exemplary. They had even added some foam padding inside of the case to protect the delicate internal parts from movement during shipping.

Out of the box, the system worked without a hitch. I was online and playing at a beautiful 60 fps within an hour of unboxing.

I have been so pleased with the performance of this computer and so thankful that I am back to PC gaming after years of console use.

I will be highly recommended Digital Storm to all of my friends that are looking to get into PC gaming

"Just got my Bolt 2. WOW! It is amazing. The detail and build quality is top notch. You are paying a premium for a pre built PC but it is well worth it for this system. I would not be able to build a system even close to this one in terms of attention to detail and overall build quality. I also had a problem with a monitor being out of stock...Janna in customer service said she would overnight it for $70 (regularly $130) when it arrives at their factory. I ended up getting the PC and monitor the same day! Awesome customer service! Highly recommended!"

"I have bought two computers from Digital Storm now and have loved both. My first was a laptop that absolutely crushed it for 3 years until some of the components started to degrade. Although I had the option to send it in I just decided to get a desktop. It is probably the best $700 I have spent, and the case is very expansive. On top of just the quality of the computers, they come backed with great customer service who are always easy to get a hold of. Digital Storm has made a customer for life with me."

"I recently purchased a gaming computer from Digitalstorm, a Vanquish II Level 3. I have been very satisfied with my purchase. The computer came in a very sturdy box and was well packaged. Inside the case, the wires are neatly tied and the components are fully functioning. I definitely recommend anyone who don't have the time to build a computer or want Digital Storm's beautiful customized cases to check out Digital Storm and browse around. "

"I ordered a mid-range Krypton gaming laptop from Digital Storm and I'm so happy I did.

I did a ton of research as I was saving up for it and realized the qualities I wanted most in a gaming laptop (and it's company) were speed, stability and support. Digital Storm provided all three, flawlessly.

Speed: The laptop is an 4th generation i7 with 8 GB of 1600MHZ memory, and a beefy gtx 870m 6gb graphics card. Coupled with a very nice 120GB SSD and a 750 GB (7200 RPM) HDD, and you have a prescription for warp-ten gaming.

I've played everything from Crysis (on ultra settings) to Team Fortress 2, and Lord of the Rings Online (High Res settings) and had zero slowdown (typically everything runs at a constant 40-60 fps),

Stability: From the moment I received my laptop I knew I had made the right choice. The guys at Digital Storm packed it very securely during shipping. I also received a full binder of all the needed drivers and OS discs - in case I ever needed them. The laptop itself runs silently and to date has not warmed up at all (not even under full gaming load). Mark that up to the dual copper heat sink combos they put into their rigs - great quality, zero compromises.

Support - It doesn't matter how fast a gaming rig is, if you have a problem and the company doesn't support you, you just lost a few grand. I can safely say this is not the case with Digital Storm. I had a small issue with a drive when it first arrived - I called tech support and within 5 minutes received a call back. The tech support guy DID NOT treat me like I was a moron, diagnosed the problem and within 2 or 3 minutes the drive was working perfectly. Top that with a 3 year limited warranty and lifetime tech support - I feel very secure knowing if there's ever a problem, the guys at DS will have my back.

If you're looking for overall value, great support and lightning fast gaming, Digital Storm is your first, best choice.

"About four years ago, my dad purchased a system through Digital Storm. He overbuilt it a little bit and DS builds to such quality that my dad has hardly had to do anything upgrade-wise to the computer since he got it. The motherboard did experience a failure a while back. He didn't feel the investment in a new motherboard was worthwhile, so he shipped it back to shop and DS swapped out the motherboard, no questions asked! Exemplary customer service! This experience encouraged me to order my own DS build. I have never encountered a delivery information system, automated though it may be, quite as nice as this one. It was comforting to get so much feedback about every step in the process and delivery happened a lot sooner than I anticipated. Haven't had to use the customer service or technical support, personally, but all indications are that I would be satisfied with those aspects as well."

"I ordered a laptop on 9/16 and it was delivered on 9/24 without paying for rush shipping. The laptop worked well right out of the box. I had one question for tech support (this is my first laptop) and they returned my call quickly and answered my question completely. I'm happy with the quality of the laptop and their service. Would definitely do business with them in the future."

"I just bought the Digital Storm Lance! It is a great custom built laptop designed for gaming and hardcore use. So far, it has been a wonderful experience from the picking the hardware to the customer service. Thanks Digital Storm- This laptop is well worth it!!!"

"I have had my laptop for about one week and so far it is amazing. Other than a little bit of hassle durring the purchase price regarding authorization ( shipping and billing addresses being different) which was for my security any way. I am very happy with the whole process. "

"Have had the machine for a short while but right out of the box it's amazing. I'll never go back to a mass produced "boutique" system again. Fast, stable, quiet, and the order fulfillment process could not have gone smoother."

"Amazing! Best value gaming PCs out there. Video card came out a little during shipping so I had to open up the box and reseat it, but they warned me about that possibility so I was able to fix without calling customer service or anything. 5/5 Would buy again."

"This is my second purchase from Digital Storm. Both experiences have been great. They delivered my laptop ahead of schedule and it has been perfect. I would recommend Digital Storm to anyone looking for a custom laptop or desk top computer."

"Ordering online was painless and easy. liked being able to save different configurations as I browsed around. Once order was placed I thought the communication was great and I received my rig ahead of schedule. Packaging was great and machine has worked flawlessly for the last couple of weeks. "

"I have owned many computers over the years including 2 from Alienware. Both of those had problems straight out of the box; easily solved, but still problematic. I was therefore nervous ordering from Digital Storm for the first time...and I learned quickly I had no need to be nervous. From the BEST customer service I have ever seen...to the daily emails that showed progress of the computer build...to the accurate delivery date...to the BEST and FASTEST computer I have ever seen...I hands down say this...ORDER FROM DIGITAL STORM...you will be extremely pleased! Keep up the great work DS!!"

"Hi there,

I had a wonderful experience with the company Digital Storm. It is clear that this company is dedicated to bringing solid products and good service to its customers. The online shopping experience was pleasurable. It was easy to navigate, it was easy to experiment with different specifications, and the payment process was simple. Digital Storm e-mailed me and contacted me every step of the way. I was informed of receipt of payment and I was basically given a day-by-day update as to what was going on with my machine and when I could expect my product.
I felt that they assembled my machine in a very reasonable time frame. The threshold was 5 - 10 business days but it arrived I believe in about 5 - 6 business days. The warranty and customer service are outstanding. I have called a couple of times for help with some things and everyone I have spoken to is very kind and willing to help. I am proud to have supported this company. Digital Storm products are competitively priced, although sometimes a bit more expensive than some competitors, just remember: you get what you pay for! And my investment paid off!

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.