• Digital Storm Digital Storm Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"I was introduced to Digital Storm by my son Darren Carter. Even though I am not a gamer he thought it would be the best desk top for me. The process was painless and I was keep up to date on the progress of my system every step of the way. I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying my system. I had someone who builds their own system help setup mine and she was extremely impressed with it. She had never heard of you prior to this. When my system arrived one of the fan blade was not attached, but one call to tech. support and it was resolved (believe me with my little knowledge of computer systems that was not easy for him). EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY HAPPY with my build and would do it all over again. Thank Guys. Digital Storm asked me to write a review but I would have done it without being asked."

"What I really like about Digital Storm is that they say what they do and do what they say. Frequent updates about the status of the build and they keep to schedule. Sent an email with a question and it was promptly replied with a detailed response.

Website is easy to navigate and they have configured systems that make sense for any level of user.

Oh and the quality of the system and components are excellent. Had the system now for a few weeks and there have been no issues. Very fast, stable system, expandable and excellent graphics. Nice looking build and all my documents are organized. Have another system to buy in a year and will definitely look here again.

Very pleased with Digital Storm.

"My experience with Digital Storm was overall, very positive. The quality of their Customization options, knowledge of their staff, and quality of the final build are simply top of the line. They walked me through every step and answered every question I had as I went through the process. The final result is a top end machine that is as finely tuned as they advertise. Even their shipping was of the highest quality in terms of packaging and protecting the new machine. They may be a bit pricey, but they are far away the best I have seen and easily worth the extra cost. The final product is exactly what I wanted, everything about it shows the polish and time they put into the build. Yes the build time is long compared to other offerings, but it is beyond worth the wait.

That said, they could still do with some improvements. Customer Service is generally very knowledgeable and helpful, but I ran into one Rep who was grossly misinformed on their process and caused me a lot of confusion. In addition the exact status of the build, beyond what stage it is in, is not communicated regularly to the customer. You are not able to view the notes on the build as they work and pass it between departments and they were poor about calling me back on two accounts to clear up some information. All this added up to minor annoyances truly, but for someone who wants to know the exact status of your order it is a frustration. I HIGHLY recommend you advocate for yourself and call their Customer Service line any time you want a status update/more info etc. They were very happy to call down to the departments and get me the status update. But, as when dealing with any business/manufacturer, you must advocate for yourself and the information you need.

Overall, my experience with Digital Storm was very positive and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who needs a new computer. I have been advocating for them since I got my machine and encourage anyone to give them a try if they can afford it.

"Digital Storm is something of a rarity - a company that delivers on its promise to build the best and most stable system it can for a price that hits the mark.

I was impressed at first by the website itself; easy to navigate, well-designed, attractive and highly informative. A good introduction. But what surprised me most was that I could design a system that was tailored to my requirements with such ease that it made every other computer shopping experience pale in comparison. When I had questions about how to most effectively put together my computer, they actually listened to my needs. Try getting that out of an electronics chain!

Digital Storm set me straight on a couple of configuration changes that made a big difference in performance and actually saved me money in the process. How many companies have that kind of commitment to making their product fit your needs rather than merely padding their bottom line?

The computer they delivered was packaged carefully and arrived in perfect condition. Once it was set up it ran like nobody's business! It's a fast, liquid cooled, and certifiably stable system that I know will last for years to come. Expandable, beautifully designed and ultra-quiet with great documentation and well put together, clear instructions.

They even called me about an issue found in testing to ask me to approve a correction to the build. I ask you, who does such great customer service and such thorough testing?

I will never go to anyone else for a computer. Period. When I work with a company like Digital Storm it makes all the difference between being a satisfied and happy customer or being treated like just another one of the masses. Digital Storm wins hands down in every round. I will not only recommend them, I will encourage people to check out Digital Storm before they buy, and that's no bulls**t.

I don't write glowing reviews for just anyone or anything. I save those kind of reviews for the rare company or product that deserves kudos - companies like Digital Storm.

" Firstly let me say I am a longtime buyer of custom or 'whitebox' pc's. I have purchased 8 such systems over the last decade from the usual suspects such as the 2 big guys who have the word 'power' in their names. I have been on virtually every U.S. based custom computer manufacturers website and have purchased from no fewer than 5 of them. This is not my first time out in the digital playground. Now for the review-
System- Vanquish 4 Lvl 4 featuring the newest technology
i7-6700k Skyalark Intel Processor
Gigabyte lga 1151 Intel Z170 mobo
DDR4 Memory

DigitalStorm Website- A joy to browse. They don't give you endless pages of ill advised hardware options and unwanted peripherals. They do not offer bad systems with no name guaranteed to fail memory, gpu, mobo and psu options. They do not allow you to make poor hardware choices period. They DO give you thoughtfully chosen options that they know will operate flawlessly. They are leaders in development of high performance rigs for all budgets. You will not find better hardware choices anywhere.

Tech Support- I have not had one single issue with my new PC but I wanted to test their customer service and tech support out anyway. Two Times I put in a request through customer service, opening up a support ticket for 'start-up issues' and for 'system instability'. I am happy to report that both times I got a prompt phonecall from 2 different highly knowledgeable Tech Ppl. who spoke clearly and who had a LOT of experience.

My system was shipped in a Bombproof box and the system itself rocks. The build is as clean as they get and the performance is way up the foodchain.
Top to bottom DigitalStorm is as good as it gets. Aggressive pricing, Industry leading builds, Excellent tech support, just perfect. They even give you a 3-Ring binder with all of the hardware cd's and a system boot cd along with all of the paperwork. All in one binder. Every unused screw, connector, and individual hardware operating manual is sent in a separate neatly packed and labeled Accessories Box.

Every once in a blue moon you are fortunate enough to find that perfect company to do business with. Digital Storm is just that. If you don't choose them as your next system builder you are settling for less than you deserve and that's the Truth.

I do not write reviews, I do not rant or rave about my online purchases. My time is valuable to me. I took the time to post this because I know anyone who uses DigitalStorm is gonna be Hellahappy and you can take that to the Bank!

"My old computer had served me well through many a campaign in online gaming and sadly-well not so sadly, it was time for an upgrade. After careful research I chose Digital Storm. I was really impressed with how they build your computer from scratch and put it through rigorous testing and re testing before they ship it out to you. I was very impatient-I wanted my PC now! I even emailed them to make sure everything was ok and they answered me right away. When I received my new Rig and got it up and running I was immediately impressed. This machine is faster than anything I have ever experienced. I could go on forever but let me just say this. It warms my heart that we have a top notch Computer company right here in the USA with a commitment to excellency and customer service that you just don't see that often these days. "

"We bought a Digital Storm gaming computer after reading many different reviews in quite a few articles. The reviews all agreed that Digital Storm computers were the way to go for a good quality reasonably priced gaming computer.

We live in an area that has very limited bandwidth, so couldn’t download ARK: Survival Evolved and of course couldn’t play it. We talked to the Digital Storm sales rep about whether we would be wasting our money buying a gaming computer for our daughter. He designed a computer specifically for our daughter and our puny bandwidth.

Now she plays ARK: Survival Evolved and we can still get our computers to function online at the same time, without competing for bandwidth. She LOVES it and we love it. She also liked that she could get purple lights! Hey, these things are important.

"I was searching for a reasonably priced gaming PC, and found Digital Storm. I am very impressed with the system that they built for my family and I.

I ordered the Vanquish 3, level 2 build, and it arrived quickly. It's a fast, well-built machine, and it easily handles all of the games that we run on it. I would highly recommend Digital Storm to anyone who is in the market for a high quality PC at a great price.

"I was looking for a new computer that was powerful enough to play any game on high settings, but affordable. When i found the price on the vanquish 3 and specs it came with i knew it was the one i wanted to purchase. the time it took to come to my house was the exact time they had told me the day i ordered it. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase!"

"I ordered from Digital Storm after researching various pre-built companies. The general consensus on various forums was that Digital Storm was the best company in the market. I work 6 days a week and I just do not have the time or patience to build a PC myself and this company solves this issue fantastically. I ordered the Vanquish 3 (level 3) and so far it has been amazing. CSGO, BF4 and GTA V especially look fantastic now. Performance is the smoothest I've ever had and even under relatively stressful conditions the fans remain very quiet. The overall look of the case is awesome too (Black with red led lighting). Can't wait to run Battlefront and Arkham Knight on this monster!

10/10 will buy again and again and again and again.

"I was pleasently surprised when I learned about the vanquish 3 PC. I bought it because I'm a entry level PC gamer and I knew that buying a prebuilt PC is very expensive but then I seem that it only costed a little more than building one yourself. So, with a warranty and the labor it took to build and test the pc, it was a no brainer that this was the prebuilt pc I wanted. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a prebuilt pc on a budget. "

"Fast shipping, and when the computer arrived I felt like I was unboxing a Ferrari because that is how well my computer works!!! Highly recommend, frame rates are amazing!"

"Had an absolutely amazing experience with them. My order was processed extremely quick, and they would send constant emails updating the current status of my order and a new estimated time until shipped. I got my computer in a very timely manner. The computer runs beautifully, it's quicker and more responsive than I ever anticipated, and the high powered performance fans are so quiet that I can't even hear them running with the computer sitting on the floor right next to me. The plastic mesh cover for the front fans was probably damaged in transit and arrived broken. I contacted them about it and they asked to send me a picture of it, which I did. They called me the next day to verify the part that was damaged, and without any argument just said that they would send me out a replacement piece for it, and the next day I received an email conformation stating that my replacement part had been shipped. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the product I ordered from them, and their customer support is above and beyond with how prompt they are to resolve potential issues. I will definitely buy from Digital Storm again in the future, and will recommend them to everyone interested in buying from them."

"Pc arrived shortly after I ordered it, and the pc itself is amazing I can do everything I've ever wanted to do, run GTAV on max. Play Skyrim with high fps, and run around Guild wars 2 without frame drops, would recommend."

"I have to say that I'm completely blown away by my experience with these guys. I only needed a reasonable budget gaming system and their options, on paper, appeared to have far better components for the cost than the competition. I did a little research and found enough positive reviews to give them a shot. From order to delivery, this has easily been the best, most streamlined PC buying experience I've had. Lots of communication on order status via e-mail, which was great. Also, I had a few questions regarding the hardware when it arrived, and I received prompt, personalized response via phone within 24 hours. Not to mention, the PC is exceeding my expectations, especially for the cost. This is a company that obviously cares about their product quality, and building a relationship with their clients. Digital Storm has earned a customer for life!"

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.