Stores > Digital Storm

Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
2017-02-20

Wow, what a big one!

"I decided to finally order a customized gaming computer and after about three months of research I decided on Digital Storm. July 2015 I started making multiple saved configurations as I tried to come up with the perfect system for me. The configuration system is a breeze to use and is mobile friendly as well.

Once I finally ordered it in January the process went exceptionally well. Regular updates on the status with time frames for the next stage was greatly appreciated.

The system finally arrived and the only area of concern/suggestion would be that on the selection of cases there is more readily obvious dimensions for them. I got the Apollo and would have gotten it regardless, but I was shocked at how large it was.

The packing was fantastic and the folder worth all the information was a nice touch.

Finally, the system is amazing. I have been using it for the last 4 days and love it. They did a perfect job.

This review was modified by ajva101 on February 22 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-19

Most likely the best custom PC Builder out there!

"I am more than pleased with my new Digital Storm Vanquish 5 custom PC. This is only the 2nd computer I have ever ordered as I have always built my own since 1993.

I had researched custom PC builders about 5 years ago and saw that Digital Storm had great reviews and appeared to be a top custom builder. I continued building and upgrading my own and building for my family.

However, this time I decided that I wanted a specific system for a specific type of gaming and I did not want to build it myself this time. I had always been keeping an eye on Digital Storm for the last 5 years and they have maintained their great reviews both by customers and the industry.

I configured my system on their website which is very easy to use and laid out extremely well with great information and videos. I did call sales to ask a couple specific questions and was greeted warmly and openly by a real professional who answered my questions and showed concern that I got the exact system that I wanted.

I placed my order and immediately received the confirmation email detailing my order and explaining their building process. I received emails when my system went from stage to stage.

My system was delivered within the window of time that was specified and arrived in perfect condition. The packaging was excellent, including an expanding foam bag that was inside that conformed to the major internal components keeping them securely in place. They system fired right up and is running exceptionally well.

I highly recommend Digital Storm as they are very professional, true to their word, have great communication and build an exceptional computer system. I know that I will buy from them again in the future.

This review was modified by rewade63 on February 21 2017 02:00:07 AM

2017-02-14

Fast, easy, and runs amazingly!

"Ordering everything was super easy, and allowing me to customize parts was a big win for me. I was able to take a base build they provided, and add several of my own parts in to upgrade my upgrade. The tracking system they use, updating you for each and every step along the way, allowed me to see that my build was not just sitting, and that action was being taken to get everything put together as quickly as possible. 5/7, would recommend!"

This review was modified by deddawg47 on February 16 2017 05:45:02 AM

2017-02-13

Godly speed with Godly service

"My computer was in desperate need for an upgrade but I was worried about my old computer breaking if I upgraded it. After some research I saw very good things about digital storm so I went and got a vanquish 5 so that it didn't cost me to much. Not only was it built faster then I thought it would be but they gave me stage by stage updates so that I was able to keep up with its progress. After using for a few weeks I can say with certainty that it run very smooth with flawless performance showing me that it was put together very sturdy."

This review was modified by Legodog415 on February 15 2017 04:45:01 AM

2017-02-12

A diamond in the storm

"Having spent the last 16 years working exclusively with Macs I was somewhat overwhelmed by all the considerations involved in acquiring a PC. Building it myself was a consideration but there were just too many things to consider and I was worried about messing up. Shopping at retail store was out of the question as I understand most PCs found in such places are quite generic.

Upon examining the various PC builders available to me only one seemed interesting: Digital Storm. It started with their website which is extremely informative and very professional. It had the same feeling to me as the Apple Store. The order process was painless and throughout the assembly Digital Storm kept me apprised of its status. The packaging is the best I've ever seen in the PC world. The build of the PC, the expert attention to smart, clean wiring and the overall appearance are all very good.

While other PC builders offer somewhat confusing options, weak customer service and strange warranty conditions, Digital Storm is straight forward and has solid customer service and warranty. Digital Storm feels to me like a company that goes beyond the basics and provides a world class experience, something I've come to expect due to dealing with Apple for so long. It's reassuring to find similar quality on the other side of the fence.

I am very happy with my first Digital Storm PC and will not hesitate to order another from them when the time comes.

This review was modified by R0bw on February 14 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-02-10

A Must Have Computer

"I am in love with my new Digital Storm Vanquish 5 desktop computer. The ordering process was easy to follow and the updated phase emails let me know where in the process the computer was. The set up went very well and I was able to play games on the machine with in an hour.The warranty is more than I expected. We have a 3 year labor warranty with 1 year part part warranty that comes with the computer. Most of our computer purchase we would have to spend anywhere from $200-300.00 for warranty beyond a year. I also love the idea the computer can be upgraded and we don't need to buy a new machine every 3 years. Looking forward to working with Digital Storm for any future endeavors we may encounter."

This review was modified by kariematteson on February 14 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-02

Back in the Saddle

"After gaming on consoles for a couple years, I decided to invest in a gaming PC. I started gaming on PC many years ago. (Don't ask how many.) In spite of the evolution of consoles, they still can't compare with a PC. Especially now that PC's are controller enabled. When I chose a Vanquish 5 from Digital Storm on the recommendation of a friend, I was sure I had the right choice. Digital Storm has proven that I did. I highly recommend Digital Storm."

This review was modified by mistered1951 on February 07 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-02-01

Service extraordinaire

"Awesome service. Hey know their stuff. They helped navigate me through the selection process when choosing the parts for my PC they were building for me. Everything was streamlined and I received frequent updates via email on where they were in the process. "

This review was modified by Biscuit57 on February 03 2017 06:15:01 AM

Digital Storm rocks!

"Digital Storm did an outstanding job building my computer! The custom process is informative and easy to use. I love the step by step process they use and email to you, letting you know how the build is coming along. When I got the computer and hooked it up it exceeded my expectations on every level. I will be recommending Digital Storm to everyone!"

This review was modified by noble3370 on January 31 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-01-29

Amazing PC & Great Service!

"I love my new Digital Storm gaming PC! I can now run all my games on the highest settings. They were very professional! I can't recommend them enough!"

This review was modified by applefirewater on January 31 2017 08:15:02 AM

It's too good!

"Its awesome. My package came in a box no dents or nothing. Packaging was great inside everything was neatly organized. There was a tiny box with dirrections, disks, and any other little stuff you ordered like remotes. Inside the pc it was great! The glass wasn't scratched neither was the metal body. Wire management really couldn't have been better. There is also foam stuff to protect your computer's inside's when shipping. I had a small problem at first setup but that was entirely my fault, but customer service got it handeled in a breeze and I did not have to wait at all when contacting them. Overall its a really great company 10/10 would buy from here again!"

This review was modified by SageLH on January 31 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-01-28

Digital Storms Aura All-in-One Too Popular!

"The Aura All-in-One desktop gaming computer looked like a great machine. I guess that a lot of people thought so and like me, ordered the computer in the first part of November 2016. Delivery was promised by the end of November. Of course this was to be a Christmas present, plenty of time. When contacted in mid December was told that due to more orders than anticipated, waiting for parts. When I inquired about a delivery date, was told parts expected by end of January 2017, then would start building systems. So much for Christmas! On January 16, 2017 notified that system had shipped, was received January 20, 2017. Two months late! For setup. there was no documentation specific to this machine. There was some instructions for setting up a tower computer, but nothing for this one. Setting up an all-in-one is not that difficult, but I think that in the two months that it took to deliver this machine someone could have written some documentation for it! In Stage 3 of their specified build plan, it states that any applications included with the computer would be installed and tested. The three games specified to be included were not installed or even included. I had to ask for them. The support people were very good and sent me information for downloading and installing the software. But they should have included this in the build! Overall, I think that Digital Storm did the best that they could given their mistakes in managing their supply chain. So far, the Aura seems to be a great computer."

This review was modified by SteveF-TX on January 31 2017 12:02:53 AM

2017-01-28

Digital Storm VANQUISH 5 (Black Edition) = Amazing Machine!

"I ordered a Digital Storm VANQUISH 5 (Black Edition) and I couldn't be more pleased! Price was great and the available options to upgrade and still stay within my budget were a welcome surprise. While you may not get the wide array or options to go crazy with a super custom setup, the VANQUISH line isn't really made for that. I'ts geared toward high performance, lower price with the bonus of some nice custom options. And high performance it is, but I am getting ahead of myself. A near daily email let me know where my custom PC was in the line of production, which just made me even more excited. I really didn't mind the wait as I knew I wanted them to take their time and thoroughly set it up and test it. It arrived at my door a mere 15 days from the time I placed my order, which was right on time. The box was shipped from CA to NC and arrived in perfect condition. After unpacking the PC, I was happy to see that there was additional packing inside the PC to make sure that nothing moved or snapped off during transit. A very smart and nice touch! After I spent some time admiring the inside of the unit, with the great wiring, expertly routed and zip tied away from view, amazing ASUS video card, sweet copper pipes and metal radiator for the processor and once plugged in the lights! Yes the lights! Remote control and all, with gobs of configurations. A very nice touch! Yes, the VANQUISH 5 may not have the fanciest case, but it vents very well and isn't it really what's inside that counts? Speaking of insides, I'ts got it where it counts. Im an avid Zwifter (you may have to look that one up, lol), but it runs it sooooo smoothly, which is very important for me personally, for the realism. I can finally run it at 4K! I also had to buy a couple of other new games just to see how it ran those as well. Divinity Original Sin II, Inside and Victor Vran. Smooth as butter set at the highest settings. As far as stability, I haven't seen a single glitch yet. It boots up very fast and installs software at light speed compared to my old PC. Bottom line, everything I've experienced so far has been nothing short of perfect. I'm so happy I shopped around and ended up going with Digital Storm. Could I have built this myself? Probably. Would I have done all the rigorous testing DS does? Probably not. Would the wiring have looked as immaculate as DS did? No way. Would I have had a crazy 4 year warranty??? Ahhhh, NO! At this price, I wouldn't have saved anything by doing it myself. And so concludes the DS gush session. About me: I'm a 45 year old (former) heavy gamer, civil engineering designer with a passion for 3D and road cycling who desperately want's an Oculus rift (hence this PC purchase) to use with ZWIFT! Thanks for reading, if indeed you made it this far. Thanks again Digital Storm for your amazing service and product! Cheers!"

This review was modified by waytronix on January 31 2017 12:02:32 AM

My big bad review

"I bought the aura,great system,large screen,very impressive. Great build and shipping time. Will buy from them again"

This review was modified by brd_winter on January 31 2017 12:02:22 AM

2017-01-25

Join the Digital Storm Family!!!

"I'm so happy with my new computer!!! Custom built to my specs! Beautifully put together with room to expand! Will never go anywhere else again!!!"

This review was modified by Timhogg20 on January 27 2017 06:30:03 PM

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.