• Digital Storm Digital Storm Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"I was pleasently surprised when I learned about the vanquish 3 PC. I bought it because I'm a entry level PC gamer and I knew that buying a prebuilt PC is very expensive but then I seem that it only costed a little more than building one yourself. So, with a warranty and the labor it took to build and test the pc, it was a no brainer that this was the prebuilt pc I wanted. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a prebuilt pc on a budget. "

"Fast shipping, and when the computer arrived I felt like I was unboxing a Ferrari because that is how well my computer works!!! Highly recommend, frame rates are amazing!"

"Had an absolutely amazing experience with them. My order was processed extremely quick, and they would send constant emails updating the current status of my order and a new estimated time until shipped. I got my computer in a very timely manner. The computer runs beautifully, it's quicker and more responsive than I ever anticipated, and the high powered performance fans are so quiet that I can't even hear them running with the computer sitting on the floor right next to me. The plastic mesh cover for the front fans was probably damaged in transit and arrived broken. I contacted them about it and they asked to send me a picture of it, which I did. They called me the next day to verify the part that was damaged, and without any argument just said that they would send me out a replacement piece for it, and the next day I received an email conformation stating that my replacement part had been shipped. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the product I ordered from them, and their customer support is above and beyond with how prompt they are to resolve potential issues. I will definitely buy from Digital Storm again in the future, and will recommend them to everyone interested in buying from them."

"Pc arrived shortly after I ordered it, and the pc itself is amazing I can do everything I've ever wanted to do, run GTAV on max. Play Skyrim with high fps, and run around Guild wars 2 without frame drops, would recommend."

"I have to say that I'm completely blown away by my experience with these guys. I only needed a reasonable budget gaming system and their options, on paper, appeared to have far better components for the cost than the competition. I did a little research and found enough positive reviews to give them a shot. From order to delivery, this has easily been the best, most streamlined PC buying experience I've had. Lots of communication on order status via e-mail, which was great. Also, I had a few questions regarding the hardware when it arrived, and I received prompt, personalized response via phone within 24 hours. Not to mention, the PC is exceeding my expectations, especially for the cost. This is a company that obviously cares about their product quality, and building a relationship with their clients. Digital Storm has earned a customer for life!"

"Love my computer worked immediatly and is awesome they did a great job."

"Excellent from start to finish. Received updates regularly and was able to follow the whole process very easy. Delivered on time and in perfect condition. Great job!"

"I want to preface this review by stating that I am the type of person who does not write a review unless the product was either exponentially bad or exceptionally excellent. Thankfully, my preconfigured PC ordered through Digital Storm was the latter. I would judge my knowledge of computers and technology as fairly high. I have replaced simple things like graphics cards and RAM in previous PC's I have owned without trouble and I was trying to decide whether or not to build the gaming PC I wanted myself, or to go with an online vendor. After looking at the price of building it myself, I found that letting a professional do it does not cost much more than building it yourself, thus I went on to research the different companies I could go with (Origin, Dell/Alienware/Falcon Northwest etc). Digital Storm's website was by far the easiest to navigate and they were one of the few vendors that offered what I wanted at a price point that was acceptable to me. I proceeded to order the Vanquish 3 desktop PC in the level 2 configuration. I was emailed regularly and kept up to date with the processing of my order. Once the PC was built I was also kept up to date with the testing of my rig before they shipped it out. I felt secure and informed the whole time. The PC arrived on the time that was expected. It was packaged EXTREMELY well. You could tell that the handlers were kind of rough on the box, but when you open it up there was plenty of styrofoam to keep the PC secure inside. What really impressed me was that Digital Storm even put a block of what looked like preformed expanding foam that inside of the computer itself so that the graphics card and cpu cooler, etc. would stay secure. You actually had to unscrew the side panel of the PC case to remove the foam, which was no trouble at all. After you unscrew the one thumbscrew that holds the side panel on and remove the foam padding inside, you will be treated to the excellent wiring job on the inside of the case. Digital Storm did an amazing job keeping everything neat and tidy to maximize the airflow. Powering up the PC went without a hitch and there was absolutely no bloatware installed. Digital storm includes a nice binder that comes with instructions and troubleshooting about powering up your PC as well as a certificate signed by who built it and tested it before they sent it to you. It was a very nice touch that helps make your order a little more personable vs buying it from the store or from Dell etc. It also contained all of the driver disks and instruction manuals for every component used inside. Another thing to note is that every component used was a name brand item from a reputable company. This was my first experience and it will certainly not be my last. I am very impressed by the quality and components of my build and would definitely order again. Here's a BIG thank you to Digital Storm and I hope you guys keep up the good work!"

"The best bang for your buck, short of building a computer yourself. The customer service and product quality are top notch. The shipping distance made me anxious, but my computer arrived in perfect condition despite being obviously roughly handled by UPS."

"My son was looking for a newer computer with a certain amount of funds. He happens to be autistic so I had to order for him. Customer service was phenomenal and I don't use that word lightly. Informative, helpful, professional and friendly. There are few companies any more that make you feel like you are special as a customer. Digital Storm goes above and beyond to prove that you are. And as for the pc, my son sent spent twice the money with Cybertron and it wasn't half as good as the Digital Storm Vanquish he just purchased. Having purchased the more affordable model , he said he is confident when he is in the market again he would gladly go higher end and feel confident the money would be well spent. The reviews you read online about Digital Storm are right on the money, this company is amazing!"

"This is a great entry level computer. I purchased the Vanquish 3 (Level 2= Better) for my teenage son. He loves it. It takes care of his entry level gaming needs (mine craft, trove, team fortress 2. Function - NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB- Intel Core i5 4590 CPU, - 8GB 1600MHz Memory- 120GB Samsung EVO SSD - 1TB 7200RPM HDD - Upgraded CPU Air Cooling - H81 Motherboard - 600W Corsair CX Power Supply
- DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW - Microsoft Windows 8.1

" this is why I pick DS, but not dell.
I like this company very much! Campared to dell "Alianware", I think degital storm is much better! Actually I know about dell was from one of my friend, then I bought one. After I setup the new Alienware PC, it makes LOUD NOSE! I ask for help. The guy let me to return it... Anyway, so I returned it, and I found DS! I pay the same price about 1100. I got a better Graphing card and SSD for 125MB. And the customer service is great. I called them 4 times about my payment issue. I never have to wait! Not like dell. I have wait for 20mins to talk to someone.

"My Wife and I use the computer to play World of Warcraft, among other things, and we love it!! It is powerful and super quiet .We are new to the Digital Storm , but we would at this point continue to use your products."

"Awesome PC and a great craftsmanship! "

"Digital storm vanquish 3 is the best and only computer I've ever had. I wasn't expecting it to do so Well in performance. Good job digital storm"

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.