Stores > Digital Storm

Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2016-04-27

By Far The Best PC I Have Ever Owned

"The anticipation of waiting for the PC was killing me it did get there fairly fast from the time that i had ordered it but it was not fast enough for me i even took the day off of work when it was going to arrive. The first thing i thought when i saw the box was holy crap look at it it is huge! When i got it inside i could not wait to get it open and set up, the box got to me with very little wear so i was feeling good that the PC did as well. I have to say it was very well packed it looked like whoever did it cared about your system it was packed on two air bubbles so that it did not jolt and bang around. It not only succeeded it keeping it safe but it looked very professional when i first saw it. Now for the good stuff i got it out and set it all up and i pressed the power button and was continued to be impressed not only did it start on the first push but thanks to the SSD it started almost instantly. When it fired up i turned on the LEDs that came with it and they really made it look great, there were no loose connections there were not loose cord free to fly in the wind and get tangled in my fans i truly was amazed that everything was perfect and that i did not have to do anything but plug it in. If i had to describe Digital Storm in three words they would be: Quality, Professional, Caring. I have had bad experiences with other companies in the past i wont name names but it made me hesitate to ever order anything expensive online again and i will have to say to anyone who has had my similar experiences or is even just on the fence when deciding to but a custom PC or any PC for that matter I urge you to save yourself the headache and go with the true professionals at Digital Storm!
P.S. Some many say they are a bit pricey but you need to remember YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
TLDR: Great Company Highly recommend best quality out there

This review was modified by Minerbros66 on April 27 2016 10:18:24 AM

2016-04-27

Well done, Digital Storm

"I ordered a Velox box with an over-clocked i7-6700K processor, dual Evga hybrid GTX 980 Ti 6GB SLI setup graphics cards, 250GB Samsung 850 EVO and 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, along with 32GB of memory, and an over-generous 1200W PSU. The unit is Hydrolux LITE water-cooled.
I can say without hesitation that this rig arrived in perfect condition, functioned perfectly straight out of the box, and I think it will very well power my HTV Vive VR set-up when it arrives, hopefully, next month.
Congratulations, Digital Storm, for a job well done in producing and delivering this beautiful machine!

This review was modified by waltdavison on April 27 2016 08:21:27 AM

2016-04-24

Storm the best

"I have always built my gaming computers, till now. Checked out Digital Storm,
did a lot of cost on hardware, checked how they built and test the computers,
after a good while for what I wanted to build and how they made theirs
they had me sold. Boy I could not be more happy,it runs all games great.

This review was modified by lamarsh on April 24 2016 09:42:16 PM

2016-04-23

Digital Storm might be the custom computer world's best kept secret

"So I've been able to play on my Digital Storm rig for a week now, and I am speechless. From the beginning of my gaming computer search, Digital Storm stood out from the other companies out there. Their site is clean and minimalistic, no annoying ads on the sides or bottom. The part configurator will tell you if parts are incompatible, which is nice if you want to upgrade the stock parts. In terms of product selection, Digital Storm seemed ahead of the pack. I was interested in a particular GPU, and the guys at DS were the only company I came across that not only stocked it, but didn't charge an outrageous price for it. They have a computer for every budget and use it seems.

And for those criticizing the high price, I actually priced out my computer, piece-by-piece with pcpartpicker, and I ended up paying right under a 10% premium for Digital Storm to build it for me. For me it was a no brainer - get a professionally built, inspected, and tested system, with lifetime (US!!) tech support or, I could save some money, but have to consult forums and product support pages, hope that I install drivers properly, and have no one to call when something hits the fan.. Easy choice for me. Yes there are other companies out there, some with lower prices, but I believe you get what you pay for.

So after zero bottlenecks, zero crashes, and the ability to play every game I have in my Steam and Origin library at Ultra graphics settings, I am definitely a happy customer! All in all - 10/10, Excellent, Very Satisfied, Super Happy, Would Buy Again, Five Stars - you name it, they got it.

This review was modified by alexrocco92 on April 23 2016 01:30:16 AM

2016-04-17

Got my computer Friday 25th of April 2016

"As of April 18th 2016, not quite a month since I got the computer I've had no issues at all, considering the last computer I ordered (From CyberpowerPC) ended up having a major problem within the first week, that is awesome news. Thus far my beast has run every game I asked on Ultra settings at 60 FPS or more (if I didn't lock it to 60 anyway) It did dip a few times in GTA Online, World of Warcraft and Skyrim but only at certain times. WoW I was flying really high with maxed out view distance and everything else, I think the maxed out grass did it for GTA Online (plus being online?) and not sure what happened for Skyrim, but I do run a ton of mods.

Digital Storm did request I write this review, but I stopped in through this site before I decided to buy from them, and planned to write it myself anyway after about a month. I can't honestly say I could be happier with this computer, I'm even able to stream the gameplay in 1080p straight to youtube without taking any hit to my gameplay in the process, it's the first time I ever did something like that.

I went with the Vanquish 5: https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=1388935 this is my rig, basically and I'm loving it. If you were on the fence on buying from DS, so was I before I decided, I highly recommend them thus far, and my friend had recommended them as well.

This review was modified by Slyan on April 17 2016 11:03:50 PM

2016-04-15

Absolutely Awesome Customer Service and Computer Design

"After looking around at a multitude of PC building sites, I eventually settled on Digital Storm. It's not that I don't have the ability to build my own computer, it's just that it's easier to let the experts do it. And let me tell you, the staff at Digital Storm are the experts. I ordered one of the top of the line desktop rigs and they built it within a week and had it to me in a few days. To be fair, I paid for expedition, but it was absolutely worth it. It was a pleasure working with Alex, one of the lead customer service reps (sorry if you have a much more impressive title, Alex.)
I have played on a lot of gaming desktops. I used to work and manage in the professional esports scene and because of that, I've used and had at least 10 various rigs. Because of this, I'm extremely picky with my setups.
Digital Storm has created for me the best desktop which I have ever used. The performance is absolutely incredible and the care with which they build each and every set is very evident. My computer is beautiful and I have become a member of Digital Storm for life.

This review was modified by SlightNate on April 15 2016 09:55:38 AM

2016-04-10

Digital Storm is the BOMB!

"Yes, I've built my own systems before but in this current environment it makes no financial sense when building a high-end machine! You take on buying individual components, assembly, configurations, whatever testing (if you are capable), the hassle of dealing with individual component companies if there is a problem and ,of course, all the risk.

I did weeks of research and I chose DIGITAL STORM to build my perfectly configured machine! (For less than I could have built it myself buying individual retail parts.) Before purchase I spoke with the sales and the tech reps to resolve all my questions and to get a sense of their commitment to customer service. They had all the right answers and I built a rapport which assured me they were interested in building the right system for ME.

Used their online system configuration tool and then called for final questions and purchase. (NOTE: they offer a Military Discount!) Then comes the waiting game, no instant gratification here but the time they took for the meticulous build and rigorous testing and quality control was well worth it.

RESULT: Had my Dream Machine in a little over 15 business days and it's been issue free the rest of the way.

BOTTOM LINE: Do your own research but give Digital Storm a serious look and consideration. If you do I think you will find a way to beat a path to there door.

2016-04-09

The best of the best in gaming PCs

"I have had a few gaming rigs before, but none even come close to the Digital Storm Banshee laptop I recently purchased. The quality is outstanding. This is my first laptop that has two graphics cards and NEVER gets noisy or hot. Fan design is superb. The number of USB ports can make a desktop jealous. The system startup time is literally instant, even when there are some extra programs set to run on startup. As long as Digital Storm keeps making products like this, I am never going to Alienware or anyone else for gaming rigs. As for price, gaming systems aren not cheap, yet you save TONS of money by choosing Digital Storm. I was looking at several competing brands; configured to have the same specs as my current Digital Storm laptop, these competitor laptops were on average an entire $1,000 MORE EXPENSIVE. I can run several games and software all at once without sacrificing performance. The laptop sound quality is amazing even without additional speakers, and everything runs super-smooth; all kinds of internet browsers, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. My old printers, cameras - everything works with my new PC. The laptop arrived VERY safely packaged. Customer service is great; they respond promptly and provide all the relevant info you are looking for. In all honesty, this is one of my best shopping experiences ever, not just when it comes to PCs. It took me weeks of research to make this decision, and I am telling you this now so that you can skip the research: choose Digital Storm. You will be happy."

This review was modified by AlisaBogodarova on April 09 2016 06:44:11 PM

2016-04-06

More epic than an uppercut from Zeus!

"I had been specking a new rig for over a year and found Digital Storm by chance. I was IMMEDIATELY sold on the vast choices for just about everything. The customization and ease of what parts were better made piecing the best desktop very easy. There was never a delay when I had a support question and the information from them flowed like wine! As someone that has assembled several desktops, I truly appreciated the time and care that was put into the production of my purchase. I was also very pleased that all the stock parts were sent to me after they installed all the upgraded items. For those seeking a pain and hassle free experience, go no further than Digital Storm! "

This review was modified by Shawvness on April 06 2016 02:46:49 PM

2016-04-04

Amazing Customer service, Killer Rig! Why go anywhere else?

"Purchased the Digital Storm Apollo desktop for my consulting gigs. I had looked at a similar spec systems like the Dell Area 51 desktop but the cost was same with less performance. A plus is that Digital Storm's system uses all name brand components with a much cleaner case layout and room for future system enhancements. While the system can potentially take a little extra time to build, I was informed on each stage of the build and after seeing the final product, I couldn't be happier! Upon pickup at DS headquarters and opening the shipping box, I found my tower suspended and cradled safely. The informative guide, technician signed certificate, and folder with all the non used/extra parts was a nice compliment to the whole process. Because they are a local Bay Area business and have proven customer service, I would easily purchase from them in the future and have already begun recommending them to friends, family, and business associates. Digital Storm ROCKS! \m/ James W."

This review was modified by AirJimi on April 04 2016 11:50:39 AM

2016-04-03

Came through when my dad needed them.

"Retired Dad needed a new PC, but I was across the country and too busy to build one like I normally do. Thanks to Digital Storm, I could build the PC without actually building the PC, and have English fluent tech support available for him if he ran into problems hooking it up. He did run into problems hooking it up and they took care of him while I was at work."

This review was modified by MrPleasent on April 03 2016 03:10:08 AM

2016-04-02

Very Pleased

"Digital Storm was a pleasure to do business with. Took a little while to get my computer, but probably because they are busy. The computer is exactly what I ordered and was easy to configure on their website. I had problems with getting the surround to work and they helped get it working. No problem. I love being able to get a live person on the phone quickly and being able to understand what they are saying. Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Hard to beat."

This review was modified by Clinkman on April 02 2016 08:40:53 AM

2016-03-30

Cleanest Design I have ever seen

"Purchased the Digital Storm Slade desktop for my company. Was also considering a similar spec Dell XPS unit but the cost was same and Digital Storm's system uses all name brand components and much cleaner and room for growth setup. While the system took a little extra time to build, I was informed on each stage of the build and after seeing the file product, the wait was worth it."

This review was modified by wuffy on March 30 2016 05:21:56 AM

2016-03-29

Brand New Top of the Line Velox Build

"Hey,

I am a first time Digital Storm shopper who purchased a nice Velox rig that totaled around 4k at the end of the day. I did a ton of research that involved what specs I wanted in my computer and from who to purchase from. I chose Digital Storm because of the great reviews. Like most everyone, I looked at their negative reviews on many of their sites and they consisted of things such as computer parts came dislodged and/or customer service in solving issues was bad. Personally I chose to pay extra money for shipping and had my computer delivered via freight and there was not a single issue with it when it arrived. I am very satisfied with my computer and if you risk having it being shipped through basic ground shipping then you really cannot blame Digital Storm for problems that might have occurred during shipping. Now I spoke with customer service a few times and they were very professional and prompt. I saw many reviews saying one could never get ahold of a tech or customer service rep, and for me this was a non issue. I got a call about how they were unable to accommodate my request to have my radiator for my liquid cooling system to be mounted on the top of my case because it was too large. They wanted to know if an alternative place to put the radiator would be sufficient. I called them back and immediately got ahold of my technician who left the message. The situation was resolved professionally and in a timely manner.

2016-03-29

Vanquish 5 and amazing customer service.

"I originally placed an order for the vanquish 5 level 3 with some custom led fans as an add on to my order, i found the customization page to be incredibly well laid out, presenting all of the options in a clear and easy to understand manner. however due to my own mistake i forgot to add the a wireless API unit to my order only realizing this a few days after. I placed a call to the Digital Storm customer support to ask them to add the unit to my order and this is where they really amazed me. Not only did the representative have my API card added to my build, but he also informed me that the specific fans i wanted where not in stock but I would get a slight upgrade for the same price, but continued on to tell me that my Intel Core i7 6700 CPU processor also was out of stock and that i would be getting a COMPLETELY FREE upgrade to a Intel Core i7 6700K CPU. Its was an incredibly amazing experience for me that they value there customers enough to do all of this for a first time purchaser. I will definitely be using them again and strongly encouraging all my pc gamer friends to use their services aswell. 5 STARS"

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.