• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"I received this computer as a gift since my old computer died. My boyfriend told me about this site and I love my new computer I am so happy with it. Customer service is amazing as well as technical support. I could not be happier."

"An easy to use website made the ordering process quick and easy, though their sales department could be a little more responsive to emails/phone calls. Other than that, I would have liked to have been kept in the loop a little more. I received email updates about my order a few days in a row, then heard nothing for about a month before I decided to call and find out why it was taking so long. Apparently the stress testing was very rigorous and they were fine tuning my computer, which is great, but hearing nothing for a month worried me a little. Though, after all that, I'm still extremely satisfied with the product. Their technical support department is excellent, and the computer could not have been assembled more perfectly. Thanks, Digital Storm, for another awesome computer! "

"I purchased a Vanquish Level 3 from Digital Storm a few weeks ago and absolutely love it! It runs all my games on Ultra settings very smoothly. Customer service was great about helping me pick which system to buy based on my budget. I wouldn't be happy buying from somewhere else. They kept me updated with the shipping information and their quality control standards."

"Great experience!!! Digital Storm made it easy to purchase a gaming computer. I asked for recommendations to fit my needs and then put together a computer. he whole process was easy to build, purchase, track and ship. My computer was shipped from California to Central New York and was up and running within 10 minutes after the delivery. "

"Purchased laptop and it's worth every dollar. Games runs smooth. Very happy with purchase and service is awesome"

"I was shopping for a custom gaming laptop for a few days before a friend recommended Digital Storm to me. I called them, as I had the other shops I had been considering, and found their technical services and sales departments to be quite friendly and the most easily reached of them all. In addition the price of the computer with all I wanted was virtually the same as it was anywhere else, though admittedly it suffered a little in the customization department as compared to a few sites, solely with regards to laptops. I did not look at their PC options. I placed my order and though it was estimated that my order would be shipped in between 10-15 business days it was out by Friday the same week I ordered it. I was a little worried that the job had been rushed, but I adore my new laptop, it runs great and I have absolutely no complaints about it on any level. It is precisely what I ordered. "

"I bought one of the lower end computers that digital storm offers, and runs like an absolute dream, I've never had a smoother online gaming experience in my life. Absolutely love it, worth every penny. Customer service was timely and accommodating, and the delivery was expedient."

"My first time buying a gaming desktop and Digital Storm made it easy as ever. I purchased a Vanquish II: Level 1 and I have to say that the $699 was well worth it. I will definitely come to Digital Storm in the future and have already made plans to upgrade my system once I'm financially able to! Thanks Digital Storm!"

"I have had an exceptional experience with Digital Storm and am very pleased with my purchase. The attention to detail in not only the product but the packaging and 3 ring binder full of installation media has convinced me to stop building them myself. I will purchase from them again and have already told friends and family of my experience."

"A friend recommended Digital Storm to me when I was looking for an affordable gaming computer. When I looked into the different options, I was extremely impressed with the options, quality, and price. When I made the decision to purchase my computer, I was impressed with the care and detail Digital Storm uses to ensure my product met my satisfaction and arrived safely. For as long as Digital Storm is in business, I will never buy a computer from any other company. Thank you Digital Storm!"

"After my motherboard died on my old off the shelf computer, I was in the market for a new gaming computer. In searching the Internet I came across the Digital Storm web site and was very impressed with the presentation. There were multiple options at a variety of price points and appeared a good value for the components offered. The web site displayed multiple pictures and videos on the build of the various offerings and in retrospect were very consistent with the product received.

After choosing a system, the Bolt II, it wasn't long before the system was in my hands. I was updated by eMail each step of the way. The computer shipped in a week and arrived neatly pack without defect. The quality of the case is top notch and more importantly the performance is excellent. I am currently pre-alpha testing for the upcoming release of Project C.A.R.S, racing simulation and the change is stunning! I previously was getting a mediocre 20-25 FPS on my previous computer and detail moving between bright and shade was difficult at times. Now with the GeForce 780 GTX I selected in my new Digital Storm Bolt II I have 100-140 FPS and the video is gorgeous and life-like! All in all it has been a great purchase and an excellent experience going with Digital Storm!

"The only regret I have about buying from Digital Storm is that I didn't buy sooner! The machine was shipped quickly, and it was very well packaged, suspended between 2 plastic membranes that allow it to "float" during shipping. It arrived in pristine condition, booted up perfectly and has been running super smooth for about 3 weeks now. I researched all the other boutique PC companies and no one could beat Digital Storm's Prices, but the low prices does NOT mean they skimp on the build. The cable management was second to none. Very high quality workmanship. They keep you updated during the entire build process so you know exactly how it's coming along. I didn't really have to deal with customer support other than to get my watchdogs game code that seemed to be missing from the binder, but they were very courteous, and I received it the next day. I decided to finally make the switch from OSX and my MacPro's to a Windows machine in order to have access to the good GPU's, and man, I had no idea what I was missing out on. Those GTX cards are fast! I was hesitant to make the switch since I've been using macs all my life, and didn't want to spent too much $ if it didn't work out, so I went with a Vanquish II level 3 with a GTX 760. If I had to do it over again I probably would have gone with the level 4 to get the the 770, but the 760 is doing the job just fine for now. I bought it mainly for use with After Effects/Element 3D, (E3D is a plug-in that uses the GPU for rendering) and the Digital Storm machine is handling about 5 times the workload that my fastest OSX machine could (at 1/5th the price!!!). As far as gaming, I've never really done much since macs couldn't handle the stuff I wanted to play, but with the DS? I was getting amazing frame rates ,quality maxed out, on games like Crysis 2, Tomb Raider, Metro last light (Just turn off Physx for that one, I didn't see much of a difference and it really kills your frame rate). Learning Windows 8.1 was much less painful than I thought it would be, And even though I'll still use my Macs for certain tasks, this is now my main machine. I really look forward to making the jump to one of their High end workstations when I have a need for one. Highly recommended company and will definitely be buying from them again in the future. Great work guys...50 stars."

"I purchased this computer for my son and he has been overjoyed with it. His computer is very fast and quiet. I researched other companies and Digital Storm gave me the most for my money. Everything was delivered on time and operated perfectly. I will buy another when I need one. "

"I was looking for a replacement for my Alienware M17X R4 and started researching boutique computer companies for my new laptop.
One of the most important factors I looking for was US based technical support and customer service as I had become weary of having to speak to off shore technical support and customer service agents.

After completing my research on product quality and support Digital Storm was at the top of my list, so I proceeded to order a Krypton 17in laptop configured exactly the way I wanted it. Digital Storm was excellent about providing updates on the progress of my order from phase one to shipping and my initial estimate on completion was ten to fifteen days. I was overjoyed when I got a shipping confirmation email just five days after placing my order.

Now after a week with my new Krypton I have to say I could not be happier with my purchase. The Krypton build quality is excellent and is an absolute gaming monster!

I also had the chance to contact Digital Storm technical support with some questions I had about the GPU and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call from a US based tech support specialist an hour or so later, he was polite, very knowledgeable and the interaction was pleasant and unhurried.

In the end he had answered all my questions and I felt like a valued customer.

I spent years with the Alien but am so happy I made the switch to Digital Storm.

Digital Storm you have a customer for life and l look forward to my new desk top purchase next spring!

jd

"After a lot of research on several custom PC builders, I finally chose Digital Storm based on their customer service ratings, warranty and input from an family member who had purchased from them last year. Selecting the system was tough, but ultimately I decided on a Vanquish II pre-built system as the pricing was very reasonable; and it would more then meet my current needs/wants.

This is when the one and only hiccup occurred in the process. After reading through the Digital Storm forums, one user posted a link on a Vanquish II build that I really liked (z87 chipset motherboard). The link was active and allowed me to place an order on a weekend night. I was concerned since I could not find this model/config when navigating their web site, so I decided it would be prudent to call them the following Monday morning just to confirm everything was OK with my order. The next day I spoke to a very nice gentleman in customer service, he pulled up my invoice an noted my build had been flagged for them to call me since order did not match the current Vanquish (II) config offerings. I was a little disappointed - but after an apology from their rep for the issue, and a few quick changes and confirmation emails, my order was changed to the current Vanquish II - Level 4 and my card charged appropriately. The next day I was notified that my PC was ready to ship and a few days later it arrived.

PROs:
Vanquish II - Level 4 is a great value - pricing over the internet using various retailers priced this build within $100.00 of me building it myself. Well worth the money to not have to deal with any config issues, initial driver loading and loading software which I do not have the time to do these days. Not to mention they deal with any headaches during the warranty period.
Also, being a per-configured system, there is almost no delay (other than shipping) for them to get the system out to you.
Components are NOT proprietary and can be replaced/upgraded whenever i want. The entire system is is built from off the shelf components and upgrading will not be an issue in the future.
More than enough CPU/GPU power to run BF4 on high settings.

Cons:
Honestly - none. This is a pre-configured system that works exactly as advertised. I did the math and for me it was a fantastic value for the price. I can't speak to the warranty since I have not had to use it...

I can't be happier with my new gaming rig, and will probably be purchasing a second system from them before the end of the year. I highly recommend the Digital Storm Vanquish II PC for gaming!

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.