Stores > Digital Storm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Digital Storm by clicking a star below.
2017-04-15

First PC purchased from Digital Storm - EXCELLENT PC!

"This was my first purchase from Digitial Storm and I am thoroughly impressed. Everything from the customization to the customer service and even the 7 step process that they keep you up to date via email. I really enjoyed how involved Digital Storm is with their customer base. When I received the package, the wrappig was really well put together, with the foam inside of the Pc so that parts did not move or get damaged throughout the shipping process. All in all, I am very pleased with my purchase and experience with Digital Storm and I will definitely be a returning customer. I highly recommend buying with Digital Storm if you want a top notch experience!"

2017-04-15

The Product is worth the price!

"I did tons of reaserch before I decided to buy from Digital storm. After all my reaserch I concluded they were going to give me the most bang for my buck. My computer is outstanding! The quality and professionalism put into my computer is next to none. I will most definitely be buying another gaming PC from them in the future. "

Perfect

"Perfect this is the best system I have ever had. It's everything I was looking for on a new sustem"

2017-04-12

My 2nd Digital Storm purchase...Flawless Victory

"Best website PC configurator in the industry.
Only quality parts to choose from...Can't miss build a PC from them. Communication of the build progress is fantastic. PC arrived in perfect condition. Cable Management was on the verge of OCD. This was a Ryzen build which has been known to cause early issues...Not mine...They nailed it. Has been running beyond my expectations. Buy from them with confidence.

Great Company

"Picked up the Vanquish 5 upgraded with the specs I wanted. The website was easy to navigate through and build the PC I wanted. I received consistent updates on the status of my order and was very excited whenever the PC arrived. The packaging was very good and secure. The build was very professional and ran perfect as soon as I hooked it up. Running every game I throw at it flawlessly. Great company. Will buy from again. Now I can start streaming :)"

Was worth the wait.

"Bought my wife her first gaming pc while it may have taken a little while it was worth the wait. I can't complain computer works like a beast and cant beat the warranty."

Excellent and speedy

"For months I was looking at many reviews and videos on Digital Storms many PC builds. As a first time PC buyer the options and customizations were simple. They regularly sent me emails updating me on each stage and delivered it promptly and without any damage. I just plugged in the computer and it was ready to go. Simply flawless and worth every penny. I highly recommend this company to anyone and stand by their products. "

2017-04-06

Amazing Computer and Experience!

"I did my research and looked at all the big names in custom PC builds and Digital Storm came out on top! I was looking for a rig that would make the most of current tech so it was GTX 1080 ti with i7 7700k the whole way. DS had the components right away after the 1080 ti was released and now I am 4k gaming at 60 fps or better with BF1! In fact this rig works so good I've decided to get a second monitor at 144hz just so I can actually get my fps-worth from it!

Also as a side note I got the Slade case and setup and it is suuuuper quiet. I am not flashy and didn't want any crazy colors or other things on my PC. I don't look at the case, I look at the monitor and the performance speaks for itself. I'm not kidding when I say this thing runs crazy fast, and barely even makes a sound. I couldn't be happier. During the build I was even contacted on some specifics as they knew I wanted it as quiet as possible and they came through in a huge way AND STILL OVERCLOCKED both cpu and gpu!

2017-04-03

Perfect Gaming Computer

"I tried others but Digital Storm computers.. perfect... One thing.. Overclocking.. not my favorite.. 4 of my other gaming computers (3 Alienware 1 Digital Storm) I overclocked and all failed 2-5 years.. So went with no overclocking and we will see.. Still Digital Storm computers are my new favorite."

2017-04-03

Vanquish 5 Build

"I just received my new Vanquish 5 last week and I am extremely impressed with the power and stability of the build. My previous experience with another custom PC builder was the exact opposite and I was hesitant to buy another because of all the problems that I experienced. I would definitely recommend DigitalStormPC if you're looking for the most bang for the buck."

2017-04-02

Extremely impressed!

"I have been beyond impressed with my new Digital Storm computer. From the ordering process to turning the custom PC on at home, Digital Storm hasn't skipped a beat. I want to thank the team at Digital Storm for providing a seamless experience for this new PC owner. I will only be using them for for my future builds. Thank you!"

2017-04-02

Very impressed and would highly recommend!

"The website customization is very easy and gives a lot of options and price ranges. After I placed my order I was immediately contacted to confirm my order. Digital storm does an excellent job of keeping the customer up to date on the build process. From order to being able to play on my new desktop took only about two weeks. I am very impressed with my computer and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get into pc gaming or anyone looking for an upgrade! "

2017-03-24

Amazing!

"After looking at many different companies I decided to go with Digital Storm and I can say that I do not regret that decision at all. The step by step quality control process, amazing customer support, overall quality, and fast shipping was hands down a great experience. I will be a returning customer and recommend all friends and family to purchase from DS as well."

2017-03-20

Digital Storm is amazing!

"It all started with my old computer tanking. I was a bit frantic and was unsure of whether I should build a new one or just having one built.

A good friend of mine has a Digital Storm and suggested I get one. I then visited their website. I believe there was a President's Day special going on and I liked the pricing so I ordered a system.

A few hours later I decided I wanted to upgrade some things and called to do so. The Sales Representative was very friendly and facilitated my requests with ease and then we were off and running!

I was put off by the 15-20 business day waiting period. As I stated I was without a computer and it seemed like a long time to wait. However. DS built my system and I had it within 10 business days! And it runs great!

I am beyond happy and easily recommend Digital Storm to anyone that is thinking about getting a gaming system.

2017-03-19

Digital Scam will rob you blind!

"Digital Scam, I mean, Storm is horrible! They are horribly expensive, use inferior parts then charge you fees to get your money back! I ordered a system from them, a top of the line one, and when it arrived the first thing I noticed was that one of the hard drive bays was bent, like Leaning Tower of Pisa bent. They told me that easily could have happened in shipping. Right.... I don't buy that one bit. Next, once I began setting my programs up I kept getting Bad_pool_header BSOD crashes. Over and over they would happen so I ran a check disk and found that the hard drive was riddled with errors. I ran a fix, but it couldn't repair them. So, With the BSOD crashes and the hard drive errors I figured I had either bad ram/ mobo that was causing the bad-pool-headers and a bad hard drive. So, needless to say I stuck this crap heap back in the box and started an RMA. This was a pain in the **** to do too. It took forever to get anyone to send me the shipping label. They wanted to troubleshoot it. I told them that they should have made sure it was working before they shipped it here. All over their web page and in all the fluff e-mails they send you they keep saying how they do all this rigorous testing and QA yet the couldn't even spot a bent hard drive bay/Tray?! When I did get the shipping label I mailed it back to them and sent many many emails saying that I wanted a full refund as there was not only damage to the case, but bad hardware. Each reply I got was the same old song and dance, "We'll fix it! It'll be rock solid and working great!" Right, thats what you said I'd get in the first place. Over and over again I told them I wanted my money. Finally I flat out said that if they shipped the thing back to me I would not accept it and would tell the delivery guy to send it back. Eventually they agreed to a refund and that if they didn't find anything wrong with it I'd have to pay a 15% restocking fee and the shipping. Not surprisingly, they magically found the PC to be just fine despite all the BSOD crashes and bad_pool_headers. So I ended up having to eat 500 bucks! I guess they have to make money some way because their systems are crap! Do not order from Digital Scam whatever you do. You can get a great PC from Best Buy online like I did. It had better specs and cost less. They aren't customizable, but they work and if you have issues with it you just have to drive it down to your nearest Best Buy.

UPDATE:
After speaking with Alex, I received a full refund. I am pleased things were set right.

Rep reply posted Mar-20-2017

A rep from Digital Storm, digitalstormonli, has responded

“I'm sorry about your experience. I assure you that the unit did not leave our facility in that condition, our QA team takes photos of all of our PCs before them ship, and I can email you the full report for your review.

It does appear that your system was mishandled in shipping. We do strive to protect our units from mishandling but there's only so much we can do to avoid these rare occurrences.

I understand this has been frustrating to deal with, if you would kindly give us the chance, we would be happy to make things right as we do value your business.

Feel free to reach out to me directly via email "Alex@digitalstorm.com".

-- UPDATE --

I'm more than happy to look into this for you and see if the result of your issues were due to shipping abuse. I do see that when our team checked the unit back from you that we were not able to replicate some of the issues, which is why there was a re-stocking fee.

Let's continue the conversation via email so we can work something about.”

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.