Stores > Digital Storm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Digital Storm by clicking a star below.

I love digital storm!

"Digital storm is by far the best company I've ever shopped with for a computer! I love digital storm! Thank u so much!"

Digital Storm PC review.

"I have heard many things about digital storm. One of my favorite streamers, Anthony Kongphan, has said they are a great company and if it has been bought by them, then I would say I am fairly confident in buying from this company.
One thing I really liked while I was purchasing my computer was the multiple tiers of what I could possibly pay. from $800 to $2000 dollars depending on my budget rather than some other companies that don't help out with building. I could have possibly built my own without knowing what works with what and then that would ruin my whole build. I'm not tech savvy like some people, but this company was able to help me pick the right parts and built it for me in a reasonable amount of time.
Thank you Digital Storm!

Amazing computer!

"Digital Storm built a beautiful, fast machine for me in my Vanquish 6. I'm excited every time I use it, and can't recommend Digital Storm highly enough!"

2017-05-23

Great products, fair price, easy to reach by phone

"I just purchased my second Digital Storm system. Super performance. "

2017-05-22

My DigitalStorm Aventum 3

"I owned an Alien Area 51 for about 10 years. It has loads of RAM, SLI'ed Nvidia graphic cards and a 4 core Intel CPU. After ten years I had fully blown by Moore's law, so I decided to upgrade. After considerable online research, I decided to have DigitalStorm build my new computer. I received it one week ago. It is perfect! As fast as I could ever want, super stable, easily upgradable, and great looking! (Seeing it lit up in a dark room will never get old). Even my non-techie wife likes the way it looks. My sincerest thanks for this build. I'm thinking I may own it longer than the Alien!

Jeff P.

2017-05-21

Highly recommended!

"Recently decided to get into PC gaming after being a long time console owner. I was so lost trying to find what I would need to play games properly, until I found Digital Storm. The process of buying was so simple and easy to use. Once I placed my order I never had to wonder where it was, Digital Storm sent me an email at every step (7 total) to let me know the progress of my new PC. The packaging they used to ship my new PC kept everything in place and safe. Instalation was a breeze as well with the binder they give you with all the information you need. Will definitely be doing business with Digital Storm in the future! "

2017-05-17

Very nice rig and best support

"these guys are very nice! "

2017-05-08

Great product and service

"I have had the Digital Storm gaming laptop with dual GTX970m chips for over a year now. I have had absolutely no problems with the laptop. The only blue screens I have gotten are due to microsoft's buggered update system. Otherwise, I enjoy uninterrupted smooth gameplay with the latest games. The purchasing process was smooth and effficient. The customer service staff were also a professional and friendly. I would buy one again and highly recommend Digital Storm. "

My Experience Buying My PC

"At first I was skeptical ordering a custom pc online because of concerns and troubles I have overheard people talking about having in the past. Whether it be poor customer service or their pc being delivered with scratches and not being able to work made me questionable. I never heard any complaints about Digital Storm and that's why I chose them when I was looking for an upgrade. After ordering it and have now been using it every day for about two weeks I can't say enough good things. They are very quick to respond when having any questions or concerns, they notify you about your pc's process and how things are turning out while they are testing and putting it all together, and the delicacy they put to make sure your computer is secured and to be completely functional out of the box is impeccable. The packing is the best I've seen to make sure you have absolutely no scratches upon delivery. They also include a booklet if there are any troubles with it turning on or functioning properly. I can see why I haven't heard one bad thing about them and why I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for a custom pc. You get what you pay for and they do a great job with making sure you have no worries or problems so that as soon as you get your pc you are all set to go right out of the box."

2017-05-04

Great Service and Great Product!

"I am extremely pleased with my new desktop gaming computer from Digital Storm. I've had two computers through another company, CyberPowerPC which were kind of meh, but with Digital Storm I love that they stress test the computer and really prove that the components go together. I tried to replace my last graphics card into my CyberPowerPC computer and it was somehow incompatible and wouldn't play the one game I bought it for, and there was always this rattling screw.... But I digress. Digital Storm also kept me updated every step and the computer arrived ahead of schedule, perfect out of the box, running amazing. By userbenchmark site, it's a UFO! Out of this world. The case is also lovely, good air flow, and not a giant beast. Definitely go with this company!"

2017-05-04

A long road to find my little gaming god box

"For years I've built my own PCs. When my last gaming box started to show its age this year, a co-worker recommended I have a look at Digital Storm rather then building my own box.
I was skeptical at first. I can build computers. I could see that it *would* cost me more to order it direct. But, I didn't have time to select the parts, read the reviews and finally parcel it all together.
So, I ordered a new PC.
The process was incredibly simple and twenty minutes later my order was in, with many convoluted requirements and all. I grimaced at the estimated three-four week delivery.
Two days later, I got my first status message: order received and payment accepted (a step 1 message).
Expecting nothing more for the rest of the week, I was surprised when, the next day I received another message (a step 2 message) telling me the parts had been picked and the new shipping estimate was now two weeks.
From step two to step seven, it took a total of five days. Assembly. QA testing. Software Installation. QA. Final QA. Shipping. At each step I found a new email in my mailbox with an updated status. Finally a UPS tracking order.
I live in Canada, and expected difficulties with customs or additional taxes (welcome to Canadian lifestyle). However the UPS fellow showed up at my door, required a simple signature and that was it.
*Still* skeptical, I unpacked it. A quick foam insert guaranteed safe shipping. Taking it out, I was impressed by the neatness of the install and the great cable management. Turning it on, no issues (apart from needing to turn off the Windows 10 "additional functionality").
Overall, I believe my days of building my own machines has come to an end. Granted it cost me probably an extra $100 when it was all said and done, but it was well worth it. As well, if I have any challenges, I will be able to reach to Digital Storm instead of having to go back to a reseller and go through their cludgey RMA processes.

2017-04-30

great service

"Digital Storm put together my PC and delivered quickly with zero issues."

2017-04-30

Great computer

"Fairly easy to buy online the only thing that took time was the paper work for credit card verufication which is good to see them being safe as for everything else it was great they let me know each step in the process and delivery in two days i was impressed it was packed very safe and arrived no issues works great ive put it through some demanding games at ultra and no lag or issues i even processed larged video files while uploading three more at the same time with decent speed. Very impressed would recomend to anyone they take your pc very serious!"

2017-04-27

Great experience and service, recommended by a friend of mine

"Quite simply, Digital Storm is the reason I bought a gaming PC after almost 10 years of being off of a PC. Excellent service. Shipped and arrived quicker than anticipated. The build was much more affordable than expected considering the performance. I'm running every game I've tried on high or ultra. The entire experience was really smooth. The constant updates of the stress test phase, the high quality packaging, the design of everything down to the packages the box came with—I'm extremely happy with Digital Storm. Very thankful my PC obsessed friend recommended this to me considering I'm fairly inexperienced with good PCs. Thanks!"

2017-04-23

Best company for gaming pc

"Literally had no issues with ordering or getting my computer in and just plugging and playing"

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.