• Digital Storm Digital Storm Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have purchased two PCs from Digital Storm, and it has been a great experience every time. Unlike their cheaper competitors I have never had a technical problem with a DS system.

Their machines are beautifully put together, and a joy to use. Whenever I have had a question or wanted help with a technical consideration I've received prompt and on point replies from their support.

Highly recommend.

"Excellent choice, 5 Stars! as an engineer and a flight simulator enthusiast , my product ( Velox ) , delivery and the customer experience was superb!, .. one of the best desktop I have owned and the best for gaming experience. I highly recommend Digital Storm for your professional or gaming experience in computers."

"There is always some anxiety when making an on line purchase. Are the reviews real and accurate? Making an investment of this size is a big deal. Digital Storm made me feel like I made the right decision. Product selection is outstanding. The components are top quality recognizable products. The ordering system is clear and easy. There are so many ways to have your questions answered. Want to talk to someone, a person answers. Maybe an on line chat is your style, they respond right away. My set up questions were answered by one of their many videos. Watch the video, problem solved. This company makes you feel like they really do care about your experience with them. I look forward to working with them in the future. No more shopping around, Digital Storm will be my choice."

"I have to say that Digital Storm more than met my expectations. I decided to purchase a customized Apollo, and could not be happier with my decision. The customization was easy, as well as using the website to configure my build. I was impressed by the email notifications at each stage of completion for my PC. I liked being kept in the loop during my PC's creation and testing. I even had great customer service via phone when I indicated I needed a shipping request. That request was met with flying colors. What really impressed me most was that the PC was packed very well, and after unpacking, it fired up without incident on the very first push of the power button. In my case, nothing was broken, or knocked loose during shipping. As for my PC's performance, it exceeded my expectations. A job expertly executed! I definitely recommend buying a PC from Digital Storm to anyone who wants a PC that's a cut above the crowd! "

"Excellent service and quick delivery. The computer runs like a dream, and the few problems which I encountered in setting it up and getting it running were quickly and fully addressed by their support. "

"I have been searching for a new computer since the beginning of the new year. Being that I am not much of a PC builder, I wanted to find a company that had the best selection of pre-built gaming desktops. After a month of finding nothing, I came across a forbes.com review of Digital Storm VANQUISH II model and instantly knew what I wanted. After reviewing the options for my price range I went with the Level 3 variant for the VANQUISH II. I haven't been happier with a big ticket purchase in a long time. The amount of detail they take in testing my computer is worth the wait. I also enjoyed starting it up and finding no "bonus junk" on my new computer that I needed to clear. My only pain in the whole process is that the shipping cost are really high living on the East Coast and the company is based in California. Overall, you many find other pre-builds out there that could be cheaper but this is one thing I am happy to have not skimped on."

"excellent support team had all answers i had for them. shipping method was quick and easy. computer came in well protected from shipping. computer itself works like a charm well more then my expectations. i would recommend digitalstorm to anyone needing a computer beginner or advanced they got it all."

"I am very satisfied with my purchase from Digital Storm. My new PC is amazing and their customer support was fast when I needed help. 10/10 would buy again."

"I recently bought a gaming computer from Digital Storm. From the first live chat to assistance after I received my computer, the reps were knowledgeable and patient. Throughout the build, I was kept updated via email. It was the first time that a company has done that for me and I looked forward to each notification. I've been using the computer for a few weeks now and am very pleased. Thank you, Digital Storm. You have my recommendation."

"Very happy with Digital Storm's service. Very professional the entire way. Each point of the 7-step process you are notified when each is completed. Shipping was fantastic. Never seen this much care placed in packaging. The suspension system is fantastic and unique. Also cheaper than other custom builders that have good ratings. Would recommend to anyone who isn't interested in building their own PC. Shop with confidence"

"Great experience with Digital Storm. They have a friendly staff who cruise their forums answering questions you didn't even know you had! I was attracted to their customer service reputation, their build quality and pre-ship stress testing, and their lengthy warranty. It is a bit more expensive than building it yourself or some other sites, but I know I was getting a bloatware free and perfectly functioning computer with room to grow and mounds of support in case I need it. Just got the computer two days ago and I couldn't be happier! I will be going back in the future. "

"Overall I would have to rate this experience as very satisfied. From using the site to getting my new PC delivered, I have no complaints.
The PC worked straight out of the box. I hooked it up, turned it on and have had no problems or issues. Another huge plus for me was no bloat-ware. That made setup for the programs I wanted so much easier. Did not have to waste time removing a bunch of stuff just to get what I wanted on there.
I know that in the very near future I'll be upgrading with another 8 gig of RAM; and I'll be using Digital Storm for that as well.

"Jonathan did a great job putting my PC together. I went with the "Better" quality Apollo machine and so far I am very happy with my purchase. it plays every game I have at maximum quality and never drops below 59 FPS.

The Level of attention to detail that Jonathan put into my computer is impressive to say the least. not a wire out of place! I couldn't have done a cleaner job if I had done it myself and I have a computer science degree!

I have already recommended DS to all of my friends (had them over the other night and had to mop up the drool after they saw it). two of them are already pricing out machines.

My next purchase will definitely be a DS as well. it took a long time for the machine to get here (it was not unlike being a 5 year old the week before Christmas) but it was well worth the quality that was delivered. I am impressed!

the only draw back is the price, however, when you consider that it comes with a 4 year warranty the $2000 PC ends up costing $1.48 per day. Small price to pay for a custom built, top end, gaming PC that provides hours of entertainment and invokes the envy of all of your friends!

well done DS!!!! I can't say enough!!!!

"Amazing! Not only do I love that you can send yourself your configuration to go back to before you order. But also the customer service of these guys. They keep you up to date on your order, they also are quick to respond and friendly. Not to mention it was amazing to see their attentiveness to avoiding credit card fraud (since my mother purchased it and it was sent to me they asked for extra verification- a hassle to some but they were great on seeing that it was handled very quickly). I also got my computer quicker than I anticipated. Which is a beautiful laptop by the way and I was able to get beyond what I hoped for the price I wanted to pay."

"I ordered a pre-built Eclipse. The system came with everything I wanted including the new GTX 960 and Windows 7 without the extra markup most others were charging. They provided updates for every step of the process and the PC arrived when it was supposed to.

For a small form factor the PC is well built, runs quietly, and performs well. The only thing I will say is the slot load DVD is touchy when inserting a disk.

I have not had a reason to call support so I can not give any feedback on that. Overall I like the PC would order from them again.

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.