• Digital Storm Digital Storm Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have had my new Vanquish 3, Level 4 for about a week and it is performing great. I can run any game at max settings without any problems. The whole process from ordering to shipping to customer service has been great, just as it was 4 years ago when I bought my first computer from Digital Storm. I would not hesitate to recommend Digital Storm to anyone looking for a high performance computer at a reasonable price with excellent customer service."

"This is a review for the 17.3" Harker. Build time was approximately 10 days. I opted for local pick up. The system runs flawlessly and handles all of the latest games very well (i7-4790k, gtx 980M, 16gb ram). The anti glare screen definitely makes a difference. No complaints so far. Customer service has answered all of my emails within 24 hours.

I've also purchased a Syndicate from them 3 years ago. They customized my LED lights to my exact specificiations. Will definitely come back to them when it's time to upgrade!

Photos of my syndicate

"Excellent service. Fast shipping. Packaged very well to protect valuable equipment. Best bang for the buck and they really fine tune to safely max out the pc. Will go to again for upgrades. Will recommend to friends. Ordered Vanquish 3 Level 4 with Asus monitor, keyboard/mouse, corsair headset. "

"I stubbed upon this company while trying to decide if I should build my own pc (which I've never done before and seemed kind of intimidating) or purchasing a prebuilt pc.
And what a find! They pack so much advanced hardware into a package at such a great price. It was the best value I could find in the week I looked around the Internet. Very pleased with my purchase.
-Vanquish III, i5, nVidia gtx 960, ssd 120gb +
a 1 TB hard drive with 8 GB of RAM, DVD drive with R/W capabilities. And fully upgradeable.
All for under $1,000. Great value for prebuilt.
They even send a booklet with all of the drivers installed on cdroms if needed later.

"This was the second system I purchased from DS. I was and still am happy with the first one. This system has been returned 5 times for the same problem over the course of about 2 years. At times it will not turn on. Today, 6/21/15, was the latest time. Each time I replaced it with the first system, which still runs fine. This time, I will bring it to my neighborhood repair shop. Maybe they can do what DS couldn't. I can't recommend DS, nor do I think I will be buying another system from them."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

digitalstormonli, Digital Storm rep has responded

“Hi Deejay1955,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, we understand that it can be quite frustrating. I reviewed your order and I do see that have had to replace your motherboard almost a year ago. I don't see any support tickets since then about issues, however we would like to help take care of this for you. We're happy to make an exception and offer to replace your motherboard for you at no cost to ensure you're able to continue to use your PC... even though your unit was purchased back in 2012 and is out of warranty service.

Feel free to email me directly so we can work out a solution: Alex@digitalstorm.com and we'll go from there. Please note, you'll have to cover shipping but we'll be more than happy to do the rest.

Sincerely,
Alex”

"I've been gaming for several years and had built my previous 3 gaming computers; so when it came to upgrading my computer again I was wary about pre-built vs building my own.

I have to say I'm extremely happy with the choice I made to get a pre-built system from Digital Storm. The order system was very easy and I was sent several follow up emails on the status of my system and it's development process and the shipping of it was very professional. I was worried about wear and tear of the system getting to me as I just picked ground shipping and all of my expectations were exceeded when it got to me.

I like that they provide a separate box with extra cable and all of the discs for your system.

Yes there are some limitations to buying a custom system vs building it yourself, but after receiving this system and putting it through it's paces I know I'll be ordering from them again when it's time to get a new computer.

"Digital Storm shipped quickly, the build was perfect, and the cable management was excellent. Great buy all around."

"I purchased a computer for my 11 son to replace his computer which he had built himself. My son loved researching and choosing the components. Once purchased, I was notified at each stage of the building/testing/shipping process. The computer arrived on time and well packaged. My son simply unpacked the computer, plugged in his monitor, and pressed on. He LOVES his computer, which he uses primarly for gaming. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase"

"As a Canadian computer enthusiast, making the decision to purchase a high-performance PC from a company thousands of kilometers away in another country -- and with a substantial currency-exchange penalty -- was not an easy one to make. To anyone else contemplating a similar decision: Digital Storm is the real deal, and buying your next rig from them is completely worth the investment:

(1) COMMUNICATON: DS was very responsive to any e-mail inquiry both pre- and post sale, and their regular updates as my system passed through each stage of their build process was great to see.

(2) SHIPPING: DS made it very clear up-front what the total landed cost would be (including customs, fees, etc.). They also went to remarkable lengths to properly pack and protect the system during shipping, including pilfer-proof tape, intra-chassis foam to protect fragile video cards, and robust all-around protection of the system itself.

(3) QUALITY: I have been buying or personally building PCs from scratch for over 30 years, and the system Digital Storm delivered was the most well-built I have ever seen. The all-metal Velox chassis was rock-solid, all the join-work and screws on the chassis were perfect, the computing components were 100% as ordered in every respect, and all the associated wiring, cooling, interface cabling, etc. were perfectly mounted and aligned.

(4) EASE OF USE: The benefit of having all of the myriad details of motherboard/video card/NIC drivers, cooling optimization, wiring, overclocking, etc. already taken care of by professionals who are intimately familiar with the chassis cannot be overstated.

BOTTOM LINE: Digital Storm delivers a machine that is truly ready for take-off, vs. stuck at the gate with additional baggage to deal with.
Thanks, Digital Storm!

"I had been looking into buying a new PC for a few months and decided to go with Digital Storm for their reliability as a brand and their excellent customer service. I haven't had any problems with this computer (Vanquish Level 2) and it arrived very well packaged and ready to go out of the box. I will definitely be a returning customer when i decide to buy another gaming PC. "

"Very helpful and fast customer service, and top end quality products!"

"So far very pleased with my swingin new desktop. Got the Vanquish 2 and I am still in the middle of putting it through it paces. There is plenty of room inside for getting my hands dirty and doing any future upgrades. Shipped quickly, came as advertised. I looked around at several of the other boutique builders and DS had the best bang for the buck. The only niggles I have had so far concern Windows 8 rather than the machine. As long as my rig continues to perform at this level I will happily recommend Digital Storm to a friend. "

"My 15 year old son has been nagging me to build him a gaming computer for a while. I've done this several times before but I'm kinda tired of it so I kept saying no to him.
We finally came to me with a new proposal:
Buy a custom built computer online.
I told him to research it and we'll see.

He came back with the Digital Storm website and a computer he had in mind. I agreed.

The ordering process was simple and the computer arrived on time. Packaging was very nice too. Installation was also a breeze. Just connect the cables and press ON.

My son is very happy with the purchase, as am I.

Thank you DS.

"Easy online ordering. I'm a veteran PC and gaming PC buyer, so I don't need much help (but from what I've heard Digital Storm is very helpful when needed).

Computer was built and came relatively quickly. Had no issues with it: Everything worked out of the box. Only exception was the remote receiver for internal LED strip was broken. Digital Storm *very* quickly shipped a new one, which was easy to install and is now working fine.

"I could not be happier with the Digital Storm team, which is why I'm a repeat customer and this is the second PC I've ordered from them. My order was processed within 24 hours and my system was built, tested, and shipped within 48 hours after process of my order and I was kept updated on every stage of my order via email. The customer service was excellent and the only reason I had to talk to them is because of my own error in submitting my credit card information.
Shipping was very fast, literally overnight, and reasonably priced. The packaging of my system was also excellent and the unpacking and set-up a piece of cake. I've had no problems whatsover with my new system nor do I expect to. Thank you Digital Storm!

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.