Stores > Digital Storm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-05-24

Best Gaming Computer Ever!!!

"This is by far the best gaming computer I have ever had!!! As a previous Cyberpower customer I must say that Digital Storm is by far the best! My computer has been rock solid since day one! My Cyberpower computer has always had instability issues and now I am paying to have it rebuild completely. I also purchased a Digital Storm Bolt computer back in 2012 and it is still rock solid to this day!!! Keep up the good work! Customer for life here!"

This review was modified by DanBCG on May 24 2016 08:39:59 PM

2016-05-24

Digital Storm..One of the best in the business.

"Been a customer since 2008. Just received my 4th Digital Storm computer last week. Have had 1 issue in all these years which was quickly diagnosed over the phone by a real human being in about 10 minutes as a faulty power supply. They sent a new one overnight no charge and although I knew how to install it they advised me to call if I had any issues. After I installed it no further problems. Alex their customer experience manager is fantastic and very helpful and is quick to respond to any questions. They simply build quality systems at reasonable prices and as long as they are in business, I will continue to purchase from them."

This review was modified by samcabee on May 24 2016 02:31:47 AM

2016-05-23

Vanquish 5 Build excellent

"I bought my Vanquish 5 at around a 1700 budget as my first rig to build upon. The computer works better than all expectations, and I am even looking to improve on the 970 Nvidia GTX with the 1070 coming later this month. So first time rig buyers, go for Digital Storm. You will get your money's worth."

This review was modified by Aspergersguy on May 23 2016 03:16:13 PM

2016-05-23

When you want quality, performance, and style... without breaking the bank.

"I was looking for a new rig, but didn't feel up for the hassle of building & testing it myself (plus a warranty is a nice thing to have). I am also not a huge fan of pre-made computers and ones that utilize generic parts and clone the OS onto your system.
So I did some research... looked at dozens upon dozens of companies that build PC's. I looked at their setup,their customization/internal parts options, their process, their prices, their warranty service, their shipping methods, their customer service/support, their reviews... cross-referenced that with any publication's reviews as well (if they existed). I was meticulous. If I'm going to spend my money for someone else to do this, I'm going to do it right.
I kept coming back to Digital Storm... a company I noticed 9 years ago when I built my last unit and saw that they were still around. I even reached out to their online chat support person and asked a few questions in regards to a couple of their options etc. I was pleased with what I found.
I decided to go with DS... I played around with building a gaming setup that wouldn't break the bank and would still be relevant for a while to come (while avoiding things that are unnecessary).
Their process was quick and keeps you informed. You get updates on each step of the building and testing, so you are aware of what's going on with your new investment. You are notified the moment it ships and given the tracking information. It arrives in packaging that is perfect (with smartfoam for the internal components) along with parts for you to upgrade and the original components/discs for anything you have loaded onto your system. There is NO bloatware.
This thing ran perfectly out of the box and performs like a dream. I have had zero issues and am quite pleased with Digital Storm so far. I will definitely be recommending them to friends looking for a new setup.

This review was modified by SpiderPirate4 on May 23 2016 07:11:15 AM

2016-05-22

Digital storm Vanquish 5 purchase review

"I recently bought an entry level Vanquish 5 pc bundle from Digital Storm, because of the crazy custom configuration and what I could afford right now. The process was simple, but remember to scroll down the page and pay attention to the options that you see. I had to reopen my order a couple times to make sure I set the configurations the way I wanted it. Anyway, the communication via email was immediate and from the time of the order to shipping I enjoyed the updates regarding the tests on my system and made me realize how I felt my system was special from just any other pc's ordered from big name companies. It took 7 business days from the time I completed the order to actually receiving the pc. The pc came in a big Digital storm box, and packed securely with inside of pc stuffed with packing molding. For the price of what I paid, I felt it was reasonable and Digital Storm did an excellent job setting up my first gaming pc. I love the over all design of the Vanquish case, especially how many cooling vents are shown and the custom led lighting controls that come with it. I'm very happy with my purchase and will use Digital Storm for any upgrades in the future!
Cheers!

This review was modified by mycsisters on May 22 2016 08:53:00 AM

2016-05-18

Vanquish 5 level 3

"High quality, well built PC. My first Digital Storm rig and it will not be my last for sure. Very happy with my purchase."

This review was modified by rydox on May 18 2016 05:13:06 PM

2016-05-18

New Build Without The Hassle

"I am pleased to receive my build from Digital Storm for it has worked flawlessly for a while now. I would definitely recommend Digital Storm to anyone who wants a powerful PC without the time to build one."

This review was modified by tonylka10 on May 18 2016 06:46:31 AM

2016-05-17

Vanquish 5 (Level 4) Custom from Digital Storm

"I purchased the Vanquish 5 (Level 4) from Digital Storm on April 24 and received it by May 12. I received emails along each stage the order went through from Inventory assignment, assembly,testing up to when it shipped. Upon receiving the computer the shipping box looked like it had a rough trip. A top corner was wet and worn away and the accessories box(containing extra cords and documents/manuals) also had slight water damage.It also seemed to have been cut open already. Despite all of this the computer and contents of accessories box was not damaged.

I understand this is really the Delivery Services fault, but Digital Storm could put the accessories box in a plastic bag as an extra precaution.

Another small complaint is I purchased Upgraded Fans and was told if I wanted the original case fans/radiator fans to ask for them in the build notes. Though I asked for them I did not receive them.

All in all I am happy with my purchase despite these couple small complaints, The computer is everything I expected and then some! I will definitely be purchasing from them again. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Professionally built custom computer that uses only high quality parts.

This review was modified by Shawn89 on May 17 2016 10:01:14 PM

2016-05-16

Awesome Experience!

"We just purchased a gaming pc for our son, and we are ecstatic with the product, customer service, constant updates, and delivery. This company is very professional and we will definitely purchase from them again!"

This review was modified by fmelancon1993 on May 16 2016 05:50:12 PM

2016-05-16

"Great customer service, I had questions about some of the hardware and Digital Storm was very knowledgable and helpful."

This review was modified by Zankoo78 on May 16 2016 12:50:27 PM

2016-05-12

Expertly built machines that pack a punch

"While doing my research for a media/gaming PC, I found no conventional company that had any pre-built machines that fit my needs and wants, so I went to Digital Storm. Couldn't be happier with my new computer. It runs fast and smooth and has all the power i need to run the latest games and demanding programs and leaves me with upgrade options for the future when I will inevitably want to change things out. The best part was I got to pick all the components that i wanted in my PC and Digital Storm made sure it was all put together correctly, everything was compatible, and was tested for quality and durability. I am positive this machine will outlast and outperform any PC I would have gotten from other conventional companies like Dell, HP, etc. Would do business again and would recommenced for anyone looking for a solid performance computer. "

This review was modified by Askhole69 on May 12 2016 01:36:59 PM

2016-05-11

Digital Storm A++

"Amazing cust. Service. Quality parts & assembly. Would recommend to anyone who is either in R looking to get into the PC gaming world as they offer many different budget builds with ample customization at an affordable price. I use mine for ggames such as Dark Souls 3, Black Desert Online, Path Of Exile and some others. If your unsure about a build, they will point you to the right selection to either meet the minimum requirement or your requirement depending on which you want."

This review was modified by Dylankrintz4523 on May 11 2016 05:22:31 PM

2016-05-10

Great Experience, Fast PC

"I looked at a lot of different vendors before deciding to go with Digital Storm. I went with them because of their reputation and strong reviews. So far, I've been very impressed with the experience of buying a new PC from them. The model I chose was the Slade, which is setup to run very quiet and cool.

The build process was several days ahead of schedule. And when the PC arrived, it was locked down tight in some really unique packing materials. There was even foam inside the system's case to keep the video card from coming loose.

Booting things up for the first time was as smooth as I could have hoped. The system is fast, runs cool and I've been very happy with it.

This review was modified by ekwds on May 10 2016 04:57:27 AM

2016-05-03

Digital Love

"In the past I built my own PCs since it is often the most cost-effective approach to a new gaming rig. A couple years back I ordered a Digital Storm rig to replace my old home built unit after a friend's suggestion. I was extremely impressed with the price and quality. Customer support was fantastic and fast with requests. Two years later, my computer runs like a champ! I have no slow down and no errors. The components are high quality, unlike other gaming PC companies who cut corners to make a buck. I love my PC so much that I bought my wife her own computer for our wedding anniversary. I'm very jealous! Hopefully I get to upgrade soon. Our PCs look great together. :D"

This review was modified by nicholasperry on May 03 2016 09:45:44 PM

2016-04-30

Sweet machine!

"I purchased from Digital Storm because I did not want to build myself again (last 2 machines) and found DS highly rated on several sites. I found they offered all the components I would have wanted to put into my own build, and the offer the best warranty of any of the builders I considered. I found the price to be close to what I would have paid for the individual components, so for me it was a complete win. I'm happy with my machine, and the experience of ordering on the site was easy. I will recommend DS to others, as well as purchase from them again."

This review was modified by TroyK122 on April 30 2016 08:13:44 AM

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.