Stores > Digital Storm

Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

2016-12-03

Great Quality

"I've built a PC in the past, but chose to try out Digital Storm to avoid the hassle and time it takes to pick the perfect set of components and assemble them. The PC arrived very quickly and was already set up, with no nonsense software installed. Ridiculously simple process, and the build quality seems really good. I'll be hesitant to personally build a PC again."

2016-12-03

New DS customer

"I got a Vanquish 5(best) for myself and a Slade for my son. Right away they called me to be sure I wanted two rigs and to rule out identity theft. Appreciated the personal touch. It is very easy to customize your own rig and they build it for you. Vanquish arrived without a hitch. Had a couple hiccups with the delivery of the Slade but again, their customer service expeditiously handled them. Per the wife/mom we are not allowed to break them out until Xmas morning. When we do there will be an update on the DS forums. Overall very pleased. They will get my future business when I'm ready to upgrade. "

This review was modified by Rugbydoc2 on December 03 2016 08:21:16 AM

2016-12-02

Great PC

"Very happy with the entire process. They kept me well informed while it was being built and the PC has performed great for me so far. Would buy again, and probably will."

This review was modified by mnwild22 on December 02 2016 08:41:15 AM

2016-12-01

Absolutely Satisfied!

"Great product, great company, and top tier customer service. It was extremely easy to build my order on their website and I received it in a timely manner. After three months of using my computer I am extremely happy with it and have no complaints. Recently my graphics card malfunctioned and had a chance to interact with their customer service division. With almost no wait time I was connected directly to a customer service representative who was kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. Within no time he helped me troubleshoot the problem and informed me that it was covered under the warranty. This right here ladies and gents is a company that stands by their product (amazingly priced by the way) and provides excellent customer service. Will definitely purchase from them in the future and would highly recommend them if you are in the market for a new computer. "

This review was modified by classicmike1967 on December 01 2016 05:32:01 PM

2016-12-01

Thanks Digital storm for this dank PC and I'm also failing school

"LOL!!! I just failed three of my tests because I sat up all night playing Skyrim on my new PC. On my old computer I just played till it overheated and then I did my homework. HOWEVER, DIGITAL STORM MADE THIS COMPUTER SO DAMN GOOD THAT IT DID NOT OVERHEAT!!! INSTEAD OF THAT, I OVERHEATED BECAUSE I PLAYED IT FOR SO DAMN LONG THAT MY PARENTS HAD TO GET A TOWING TRUCK TO GET ME OFF THE COMPUTER!!! By the way it was actually three towing trucks. I'm not even that strong, it is just that DIGITAL STORM PUT HUMAN MAGNETS INTO THEIR PC'S CALLED EXTREMELY DANK GPU'S AND CPU'S. LIKE IT HAS SUCH NICE FPS AND GRAPHICS!!! So yeah, that pretty much it: its dank, quiet, more dank and it can run most thing on ultra. "

This review was modified by DeltaDel300 on December 01 2016 03:21:56 PM

2016-11-13

Thundestruck by the Bolt 3

"The desktop was beautiful. It arrived neatly packed, and plugged in and no dramas. It performs like a dream. Good quality parts, and I loved the frequent updates during the build process. I really love the build design and quality. My only gripe would be upping the build time and delivery is not cheap. But all in all I really love it. No buyer's remorse here."

2016-11-13

Gaming to the Extreme!

"I've been very happy with my custom built gaming pc. Digital Storm does a great job, and in a timely no hassle way!"

This review was modified by Paladin2121 on November 13 2016 08:11:05 AM

2016-11-06

First time (with DS)

"I'll keep this short. I purchased a computer that only cost a small % more than if I had built it myself, but with less stress and solid customer service thus far (bear in my mind, no major issues have come up to really test their CS). I chose the ground shipping, not the expensive freight, and I was very impressed by how well the PC was packed (even the interior was packed) - you won't see that from Dell (you will also not see such a cheap price from Dell). Lastly, I appreciated their QC/QA process. If you're on the fence about this company, I'd encourage you go to their forums and see how they interact with their customers/potential customers - that is what finally sold me on giving DS a shot. "

2016-10-24

Great PC. Worth it!

"I did some scrounging around for a new PC when my old one died. Found DigitalStorm's website and started customizing a PC just to see how it would turn out. Started looking at other places or maybe building my own, but decided for the money and the guarantee on parts and labor, I'd try them out. So happy I did. My new PC is so quiet and smooth. Zero performance issues. PC boots up in under a minute and has zero problems running games like FFXI, FFXIV, Aion, and StarTrek Online. I installed my Office 365 subscription without any problems as well. So far, zero issues. I'd recommend DigitalStorm to anyone who's looking for a new PC. I liked being informed about all the testing they were doing, where my PC was in their process, and when I could expect to receive it. My PC was exactly how I wanted it. I'd buy another PC from them again if I thought I'd need to, but I think my PC will last me a really long time."

This review was modified by jw5502 on October 24 2016 09:44:52 PM

2016-10-22

PC of my Dreams

"I have been wanting to have a top of the line gaming PC for a long time now. I am so happy I decided to realize this dream with the help of Digital Storm. I purchased the Vanquish 5 Tier 2 package (Better) and I am so happy with the quality of the customer service and the craftsmanship of the PC. It is so clean even the packaging they ship it in is amazing, nothing about the process of building and testing, shipping, of your PC is taking for granted. They are so on top of it they literally send you an email when you order, when they pick the parts, build it, ship, etc.. It's very thorough and I felt very secure about the entire process! It took about a week and a couple days for me to get it from the day I ordered. Now, DS is based in Fremont, CA and I live in LA so I can imagine it might be a little longer for some of our East Coast pals. 5 solid stars for DS.

-Josiah

This review was modified by siahmarzioli on October 22 2016 12:43:56 AM

2016-10-20

Read this before you buy from this company!

"This is the worst computer I've purchased. I have been buying computers since 1999 when I fist started my business. I also used to play high end games, so I have spent 10's of thousands on computers. Well this year (Feb 2016) I decided to go "super high end" and bought a Bolt 3 from Digital Storm. A $3,250.00 MISTAKE!
I decided to download Dying Light, video game just to try it, been years since I played anything. My GTX 980ti graphics card over heats in 30 minutes, every time. So I called tech support. No response, sent an email... and you get this canned auto response back: " At anytime during your experience, feel free to let us know how our team is doing." I have gotten three of those emails and NEVER spoke to a person and every time, replied to let management how bad the service was.

Finally after two days I got someone, (That should be enough right there to tell you something.) Cynthia Morrel, very smug attitude, talks so matter of factually, telling me what to do, like I am a computer tech. She had me download and replace the driver, make sure the card was seated properly, then reinstall a new driver. Try it again and call me in the morning. Calling... if you get someone you're lucky, I wasn't... again. another day goes by. Still over heated. ( keep in mind this has a 3 year labor and one year parts warranty) Why am I doing this myself? Because it's not on site labor, I said to the Cynthia, I have to send this back to California just to put a graphics card in it., I'm in Florida! AND I have to pay for shipping one way. Are you kidding me! Just send me a new card. So they took my credit card, put a hold on it for $599 to cover the cost of the "new" card they sent me. IT will not line up in the computer. I took it to a local computer repair shop, $60 later after getting it to fit, it's a dead card. He tested it in another computer, nothing. In my opinion, it is a refurbished part. Even though it was a newer card, there is no reason but that, that I can think of why it doesn't work. So they gave me two options, we can send you another card! or Send the whole thing back to us and well fix it. I can't run my business without this, so I removed the video game and will just do my regular graphic work on the original Video Card... on this $3,250 piece of garbage and WILL NEVER buy a computer from Digital Storm again. KEEP THIS IN MIND, THIS COMPUTER CAN BE BUILT FOR UNDER $2,000 FROM A LOCAL PROFESSIONAL, THAT WILL TREAT YOU PROFESSIONALLY and take care of you much better than across the country..

Oh one more thing, whole looking back at my emails to make sure my story is straight, I forgot 3 days after I received the machine it would not boot up. They took care of that over the phone.

Joe Gallo

Rep reply posted Oct-21-2016

A rep from Digital Storm, digitalstormonli, has responded

“We're sorry about your experience. It can be understanding to be frustrated dealing with an issue that appears to not go away. Especially if the replacement part is not working. We're not sure what is going on, but do understand that it should not take this long to get you up and running.

Can you please send an email to "Alex@digitalstorm.com" with your order information, and we'll be more than happy to make things right.”

Exceptionally Professional

"It's my first time ordering from Digital Storm, and after several horrible experiences with their competitors (not naming names) sending me broken or malfunctioning products, Digital Storm was a serious breath of fresh air. They didn't lie to me, they didn't try to pull sneaky crap, they were very upfront. They told me it would take between 10 and 15 business days to build and ship and it was built and shipped out within that time. I was VERY happy with their customer service, i called a couple times when i had a few questions and they were very polite and were able to answer my questions quickly. I'm already having my room-mate order his from them"

This review was modified by chifan87 on October 20 2016 07:17:55 AM

DigitalStorm - Professional, Highest Quality, Amazing Products

"I recently purchased a top of the line gaming rig from DigitalStorm. The staff was extremely helpful and vocal during the construction and testing phases of the project. Easy to reach, quick to respond, and happy to help. I will definitely be a returning customer, and I have already encouraged my friends to give them a try. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!"

2016-10-19

Double the Fun

"Had a GREAT experience when I ordered my computer, so I decided to order a laptop as well.
I am beyond happy. Excellently built. Fast and smooth with beautiful graphics. Editing high end photography feels just as smooth on the laptop as the computer.

2016-10-19

Get off of that fence! Digital Storm is worth it!

"My experience with purchasing a new PC with Digital Storm was fantastic, to say the least. It was fast and simple to find the model of my liking and customize my hardware.
From the minute my order was placed, until arriving at my home, I got constant emails updating me on the process of my build. They were very detailed, explaining the phases of the build process and what each phase entailed, as well as updates on how long it would take to finish and ship out.
My purchase, the Vanquish 5 (I opted for the "best" tier, out of "good, better, best and ultimate) which I customized almost all of the hardware options for, arrived right on time, right to my door. I was immediately impressed with the packaging, the padding on all sides, as well as the padding on the inside of the tower protecting all of the most important and fragile components.
The cable management inside the rig was glorious. Very tight and clean. I got a box, containing extra cables and connectors, and a neat little black binder with a laminated Certificate of Ownership for my beautiful new gaming monstrosity. It has papers for troubleshooting, should you encounter any issues, a paper with a list of all of the hardware inside of the pc, and a sleeve with disks. Windows 10, a disk for my new z170 motherboard, GPU Tweak II, and a disk for my wireless ASUS dual-band PCI-E adapter.

Overall, I had a fantastic first experience with Digital Storm. First impressions are very important to me, and the professionalism and great customer service I experienced has made me a loyal customer, and fan.
So if you're on the fence about making a purchase from Digital Storm, go ahead and hop right off of that fence and do it! You'll come back for all of your computer needs. I know I sure will!

This review was modified by Incaseofire on October 19 2016 01:51:56 AM

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.