• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"They did an amazing job, simple as that. My computer got to me on time and was packaged so well that ill bed dropping it would do nothing. Plugged it in and it booted up no problem. Not to mention fastest PC ive ever had. The startup takes maybe 30 seconds. Definitely buying from them again."

"On 7/18/2014 I purchased a D.S. VANQUISH II- Level 4. for my Son's 14th Birthday, I had another pc picked out and ready to purchase from another distributor when he asked me to check out D.S. web sight. I compared the two and hands down D.S. was the better choice. After making my purchase everything went smooth and everything was perfect, my Son could not be a more happy soul. I had one small issue that had to be addressed and Alex took care of the issue immediately. D.S. Is and will be our go to PC dealer from now on. "

"I recently ordered a modified build of Digital Storm's Krypton model and the process was very smooth. Around five years ago I ordered a tower from Digital Storm and absolutely love it still, so when looking to finally get myself a good laptop I naturally went back to them. The build quality is great, and I love that the chassis is designed to facilitate component upgrades, because I plan to have this baby for a long time.

The ordering process encountered a slight hangup related to my address. Calling in to the customer service line was fast, but I did call right when they opened so that certainly helped. the representative that I spoke with was pleasant and got things taken care of in a matter of minutes.

I really appreciate that they send out notification e-mails through each step of the building and testing process so that the customer can see how it is progressing. The building and shipping process took well under the maximum potential time. The packaging that it was shipped in was sturdy and everything arrived in pristine condition.

A few driver re-installations later and I was on my way, loading up the machine with my game library and applications. It is running wonderfully and even when the fans kick on it is still relatively quiet. When a friend or co-worker inquires about purchasing a serious machine, I will be directing them to Digital Storm for sure.

"After a direct lightning strike, I had to replace essentially all my home's electronics. An online friend recommended Digital Storm so I gave it a shot, and I couldn't be happier.

While I have always wanted a a "boutique"-style computer, I generally have built my own systems to save money. Digital Storm produced a rig that was almost as cheap as I could, and had it built, tested, and shipped to me in one week! I doubt I could have ordered the parts and built one faster, and let me tell you, this rig is well-crafted. The airflow within the case is amazing and I am in awe at how well they manage the cabling and such. Much better than I could have done.

My Vanquish II is beautiful and understated--not garish like some of the gaming devices available online. It has run like a top and I could not be more pleased.

While I was doubtful that I would ever buy a gaming pc online, my doubts have been erased. With their attention to detail, good communication, careful and quick shipping, and quite good prices I am convinced. If and when I eventually need another gaming computer, Digital Storm will be the first place I check.

"I purchased the Digital Storm Vanquish 2, Level 3 from Digital Storm and I could not be happier! Any questions I had about my purchase were answered promptly, and their emails kept me updated on the status of my purchase; Digital Storm even provided me with a very accurate estimated ship date. I purchased my very first gaming rig from Digital Storm, so I was worried about every little thing, however, there was nothing to worry about. Digital Storm is an amazing company, with great customer service and support!"

"We ordered the DS Krypton series for my son as he is a serious gamer as well as a high school senior, so he will be needing his laptop to be functional for a long college stint as well. After researching a number of different computer companies, we chose digital storm for a number of reasons. The fact that they are very sturdy is one of the main reasons, as this laptop will be traveling a lot. The price was lower than most other companies we looked at, and the service was great. We were kept informed all along the build and test phase, and it arrived right on schedule. Will be getting our next purchase from DS as well. Highly recommended."

"The last computer I had bought (different company) took 1 month to build, and I had to troubleshoot it to find out that the issues I was encountering were due to them putting a 2 GTX 260'd motherboard in a midtower -- they even had drilled hole in the back to mount the back fan. Despite my gutting it, and placing all the hardware into an HAF(High Air Flow) tower, damage was done.

Why is any of that relevant when this is a Digital Storm review? It was a total contrast of what I've experienced with DS.

Within a day of my purchasing, I received notification that a rather insignificant part was not at all compatible, and that they would await my answer. They wanted to be sure I wouldn't want to completely reconfigure the the whole purchase. Had the previous company contacted me telling me I had a mid-tower when a full tower was recommended, I wonder how much longer my computer would have lasted.

Further, it took them 3-4 days to build the computer -- and they sent me notification of each step having been completed. When I received the computer, I had no issues. This is a week later, and I haven't had the slightest problem.

This computer now runs FFXIV at the highest settings at the exact same temperature the old one idled at even in the HAF: 57°C (134.6°F).

I am exceedingly grateful and satisfied.

"I LOVE my Digital Storm computer. I have had many different laptop brands in the past and my new laptop is hands over the most wonderful machine I have the pleasure to use. I have no other words to describe it...Hats off to Digital Storm..."

"I ordered a custom built PC from Digital Storm, and my experience was nothing short of amazing. The hardware used for the price is unmatched, and the warranty offered more than makes up for the cost of the PC compared to buying parts on my own and assembling at home. The PC was built and shipped within 48 hours, and arrived one week from ordering. Overall, I was amazed with the quality of product and time of delivery."

"I am hard pressed to find something negative to say about Digital Storm. They offer a high quality product with an extremely high build quality, better pricing than their competitors, all with a great customer service department. Their website is well designed and easy to navigate, compared to some rather atrocious ones from competitors.

If you are in the market for a new gaming rig, and aren't looking to build it yourself, Digital Storm is the way to go.

"I ordered a Bolt II system from Digital Storm. When it was delivered, I inspected the computer inside and out, and everything was working great. They put in all the parts that I asked for, and I am glad to finally have a dedicated gaming PC. I will probably get another computer from Digital Storm in the future when this one gets outdated."

"My old Pentium 4 computer system has served me well since 2005, but the time had come for a replacement. I'm very capable of building my own machine, but to be honest, I didn't want to take on the stress of worrying about what computer components were or weren't compatible and if building my own system in today's market is really the way to get the best bang for my buck.

I researched who builds the best custom computer systems and spent hours on the internet. I configured numerous components together on numerous Websites, with each company enticing me with their version of a carrot on a stick. There are more than enough companies out there willing to take your money. The trick is to find a company that takes pride in their product and services.

I chose Digital Storm because of their reputation and passion for building custom systems, ease of their online system configuration, availability of top of the line components, customer/technical support and price. Digital Storm never made any promises they couldn't keep. From beginning to end, the Digital Storm representatives were true professionals. They kept me up to date about everything they were doing on my build. When a specific component was out of stock, I received a phone call (not an email) and asked if I wanted a different part or if I wanted to wait a few more days for the specific item to come in. When I received my system, it was damage/scratch free. The packaging team had obviously put in just as much care and attention to their job as the computer technicians had when building the system.

I wholeheartedly recommend Digital Storm to anyone looking for a professionally built custom computer system. My new system is truly my "Dream Machine." It's been humming along now for a few weeks and is very stable and exceptionally fast. I send my sincere thanks to all of the Digital Storm representatives who were a part of building my system. Here's to a job well done!

Steven C.
Partial System Information:
Digital Storm Virtue
Intel Core i7 4790 4.0 GHz (overclocked to 4.4GHz)
16GB DDR3 1866MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) graphics card (overclocked)
Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit)

"I purchased the Vanquish II from Digital Storm.I was starting to get into PC gaming and wanted a solid computer that I could easily add too if i needed. I was and still am impressed with this machine. After ordering my computer i was emailed with updates on who was building/testing my computer. I could tell that they put a lot of time, effort, and love into each computer and customer. Digital Storm is the place to go fro new or old PC gamers. Their customer service is amazing. I love this company."

"Digital Storm has amazing customer service, first off. I placed an order for the lowest level model they had, but had an opportunity to make more money to put towards my computer, so a 3 minute call later, my order was cancelled. A few weeks later, I placed an order for the 2nd level model of the Vanquish 2. By the end of the day, it was put together and ready to go. By the end of the next week, it was at my doorstep. Their shipping process is amazing, as they do absolutely everything to make sure you computer arrives in perfect condition. When I got it up and running, I couldn't believe how well it runs for a budget system. It out performed Pc's $100 to $300 more expensive than it. I will definitely purchase from DS again."

"This was a great decision to order this Computer.I bought this Computer for my sister.IF we get a Computer from a Store like Costco, we do not get the Windows discs, and what you see is what you get.
I can not say anything but great things about Digital Storm.Also they are in the Bay area.And there tech support is there also. Would I buy again yes I would. Great people.

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.