Stores > Digital Storm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review Digital Storm by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

High-Quality Computer at an Affordable Price!

"I recently bought a new computer (the Vanquish 6) for gaming and video-editing purposes. I am definitely pleased with the time and energy that DigitalStorm put into their quality assurance process! The box was packaged very professionally -- the case was protected with padding, and so were the internal components. I have not had any issues with my PC, and I am loving being able to run any game I play on max settings :-)

I love building my own PCs, but DigitalStorm goes the extra mile to make sure that everything works BEFORE you get everything, so I'm done with building my own gaming PCs for awhile and will be a long-term customer with DigitalStorm!

2017-07-10

Quiet Power

"I needed a gaming rig that was powerful but also whisper quiet. Digital Storm's Slade 2 fit the bill perfectly with top notch components, solid build, competitive pricing, and a spacious case that included sound dampening materials. The computer is everything I was hoping for. The purchasing process was a breeze. Digital Storm's web page provides a base configuration that requires minimal tinkering to get exactly what you need, unlike some sites that provide little help and leave all of the choices to you. I received almost daily emails on the process of building and testing the computer, and it arrived two weeks later in perfect condition. I would definitely purchase from Digital Storm again."

2017-07-06

Amazing

"Couldn't be happier! For a good price compared to doing a self build you get EXPERT workmanship and MATICULOUS care with regards to assembly, wire management, packaging, and presentation. Digital Storm included all the extra cables/clips/stickers/manuals for all the hardware I had selected in my custom build in a nice cloth bag (PC it self was inside a cloth bag INSIDE the box too!) as well as a premium Digital Storm branded binder with gorgeous certificate of authenticity and software/OS disks and a brief guide to setting up the system. Digital Storm leaped over the bar set by other high end companies in all these ways, and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you guy who build my rig and signed the certificate, you did amazing."

2017-07-05

Thank You Digital Storm!

"After being a long time console gamer, a few of my friends finally convinced me to get a gaming PC. I then went through the arduous of finding and selecting a decent PC that has the power to play the games I wanted while still being within a decent price range. This is what I found in digital storm. Digital Storm's customer service helped me select and purchase the PC I needed. I have just received it in the mail and got it set up in minutes and it has been working great.And again, many thanks to you, Digital Storm!"

2017-07-02

Awesome Performance and Service

"I was mulling over the decision to buy a new custom performance PC for a long time. When I decided to take the plunge and buy one, many of the custom PC websites were frustrating because they added on a bunch of software you did not want (kind of like a DELL pc) and limited your customization options.

The digital storm website was easy to use and had lots of different "starter models" to choose from. Once you choose a starter model, you can choose how you want to upgrade the base model. This gives you the ability to balance performance and cost. They offer the big components to choose from (processor, ram. motherboard, etc.) and also offer courtesy services as well, such as removing in-essential windows services that would normally operate in the background. Thanks to the options they allowed, I was able to get the exact system I wanted at what my budget would allow. The one thing I would recommend is to maybe research modern PC components and learn a bit about how PCs work before ordering, because some of the options may be obscure. For example, I was not familiar with RAID technology before coming to this website.

After you order, you get regular updates on the status of your system via email - the stages of the build out, the stress testing, packaging, delivery estimates and so on. These are all very helpful in that they do not keep you in the dark, and it shows that they are not simply "slapping something" together.

I just got my new system about a week ago, and I have been blown away by the performance - it is really top notch work. All of the games, and memory intensive programs I have always wanted to run are no problem on my new system.

I guess I cannot comment on technical support since I have not encountered any issues with my system, so I will leave that to other reviewers.

If you ever want a performance PC and top-notch work, look no further than Digital Storm.

2017-07-02

Amazing!

"Everything was perfect straight outta the box, computer is amazingly cool and quiet and gets all my gaming done without any problems I absolutely loved this company and would absolutely buy again!"

2017-06-29

Great machine

"I purchased the Vanquish 6 (Tier 3), and am quite happy with it. Fast launches and loads, smooth gameplay, graphics settings that are where they should be. Purchasing was a positive, as they provided email updates throughout the build process. Shipping and delivery was faster than expected. A good experience, all around. "

2017-06-28

Greatest PC buying experience!

"I've been in the market for a new gaming pc for a while and after being jealous of my friend's digital storm system for a year I finally pulled the trigger and have only regretted not buying one sooner. "

2017-06-27

Finally a company that meets expectations

"Great customer service. Solid gaming system that's a joy to play."

2017-06-21

Wonderful gaming PC

"We contacted Digital Storm regarding purchasing a gaming pc which wouldn't break the bank and received a recommendation from a nice man in technical support named Stephen Dalton who recommended the Vanquish 6 Level 3. After looking over the options our family decided this would be a great match for us and the purchase was made. They have an option to go through Affirm which made splitting the total amount into 6 convenient payments. After Digital Storm ran the computer through all the paces to make sure it would perform as specified, they shipped it off to us and we are now the happy owners of a new desktop. The whole family is now in love with our new gaming PC. Thank you very much!"

2017-06-14

Digital Storm - Keyboard Problems

"I can't speak for rigs, but I can speak for Digital Storm laptops. Caveat Emptor!

The keys on my laptop keyboard are wearing out after less than 9 months of ownership. I was told I would have to buy a new keyboard for $150+ because single keys cannot be replaced, and based on the original lifespan - I would have to spend $150+ per year to maintain my keyboard. I am now using cloth gloves to type so I can preserve my keyboard as long as possible.

My co-workers are putting tape over their same keys that failed me and making fun of my Digital Storm laptop. How embarrassing. I think the problem at Digital Storm is that they go through so many different laptop releases in a year that they cannot keep up guaranteeing the integrity of their laptops much less stand behind them from a customer service standpoint.

Everyone knows that a Digital Storm technician could pop a key off and put a new one on in less than 30 seconds. I could do it myself in under 60 seconds if they simply sent the key to me. Their answer is Nope, just replace the keyboard every year for $150+. No thanks!

If Digital Storm can't handle a simple keyboard key replacement, I can't even imagine the rest of their product support.

I really wanted to give Digital Storm a chance by going with a smaller company and staying for years to come - I am a loyal and long-term customer of a good product/brand! I even gave their customer service several chances to restore my confidence in Digital Storm by simply sending me a replacement key.

Now I realize that I made a huge mistake by not going with the bigger more established companies that take care of their customers. I thought my Digital Storm experience would be great because I researched and visited their website and saw what people were saying about their product.

Unfortunately I was wrong.

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2017

A rep from Digital Storm, digitalstormonli, has responded

“We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to send you a replacement "E" key if we could but we don't carry spare units. It would require you to purchase a replacement keyboard unit, and we're happy to pass our cost on to you.

Please note, we are still trying to find a solution for you. We're in talks of getting an "E" key from a new unit from our manufactuer. Kimberly from our team will get in touch with you once we hear back, our fingers are crossed.”

2017-06-13

Simple & Easy

"Just gonna make this quick.. Go for it. The ordering process is simple and easy. They give you good updates as to the progress of your build, and my machine is running beautifully. If you know what you want, but don't want to build it yourself, Digital Storm is my top recommended.

Weslee K.

2017-06-12

Best machines around!

"This is my third buy from Digital Storm and everytime has been the best! After a bad back injury it has become more a chore to build a system then fun. With Digital Storms build options I feel like I am building my own machine without the pain of crawling in and out of a tower. Digital Storm is the best in the industry and their staff are knowledgeable, helpful, competent, and professional. They will help you build the perfect computer for your needs be it gaming, coding, or reading email! Their prices are more then fair and their quality control is above everyone! They do all the work and you reap all the benefits! Call Digital Storm today and talk to a very knowledgeable sales associate (did I mention they have lifetime tech support...included in the low price of the computer!). Also, they have so many custom options for their laptops that you can just about build one to the specs you want! No one does it better! I cant wait for my next buy! Thanks Digital Storm! "

2017-06-11

Digital Storm Experience

"A couple days ago I received my Digital Storm computer in the mail. The company kept me up to date, practically on a daily basis as the computer went through the build/check process until it reached my signature at the front door! I opened the contents to find everything I would need to get started, along with a very clear and straightforward quick start guide. I would say I was up and running in 15 minutes from the unboxing, and I certainly took my time admiring the beauty of the beast I had just purchased. The experience continues every day with Digital Storm, as the powerhouse helps me get through my business, research and gaming needs! A big thanks to Digital Storm for the truly unique and customer satisfaction based experience! Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,
Digital Storm owner
Nate Buffam

2017-06-06

When Lightning Strikes

"Just to be up front - I use my computers for work - design, animation and video editing. When I started my business, 10 years ago, I ordered a Digital Storm PC. That setup held up for all those years, running like the day I bought it until the end. Unfortunately, my house was struck by lightning - it skirted around all my surge protectors and took my PC through the Ethernet, motherboard and video card fried. It was a sad day.

Instead of trying to rebuild a 10 year old computer, I decided to buy new. Truth be told, I was comparing computers to the Mac Pro - but after seeing the pricing and specs I was able to get 3x the computer for the same price from DS. Seriously, 3 times the power (probably more).

I needed it quick, because I had to revert to working on a laptop while I waited for the build, not optimal. I ordered the computer on a Saturday and received it the following Saturday - built, tested, and shipped in 1 week. Obviously, that cannot be typical - if it is typical, that's insane. Most pre-built computers don't even ship that fast.

The computer itself is beautiful. I bought an upgraded Bolt 3. It definitely has a lot more power than I will ever need. However, I didn't buy it for the crazy specs, I bought it for longevity. I need this guy to push another 10-15 years, maybe more. I was sad to see my previous PC bite the dust, but knowing the quality that comes from Digital Storm I can honestly say my setup is future proofed for years to come. I'm definitely a customer for life.

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.