• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Digital Storm delivers an amazing product. The entire process is fast, efficient, and informative. Their team provides regular updates throughout the phases of the build and quality control checks. I received my computer approximately one week after I put the order in. I was very pleased with the packing of my laptop. From a performance stand point it has exceeded my expectations. I will use Digital Storm in the future and would recommend them to anyone."

"Did some searching for a budget PC after the game I bought would not work on my ancient desktop. Digital Storm provided excellent, clear to understand options on their site. Once I purchased my system, Digital Storm provided feedback throughout their build/texting process. The system was easy to setup and my game runs phenomenally well on this system. Would highly recommend them for their quality product and excellent customer notifications through their build process."

"My son is super excited to get this computer! My husband researched and this is by far better than any other company. "

"Let me begin by saying that I waited a considerable amount of time before writing this review because in the past I have bought computers that had very short lifespans (i.e. stopped working, were returned, etc). However, this wasn't the case with the Vanquish II Level 3. I can honestly say it's the best PC I have owned in a while. Not only does the system run incredibly, but the price was reasonable enough that at no point have I questioned if it was worth the money. Not only was the computer phenomenal, but the customer service and overall experience were, in short, fantastic. The live chat service on the Digital Storm website answered my questions within minutes and when I made my purchase it arrived with a week.

Vanquish II Level 3:

Pros:
-Affordable
-Runs fantastically
-Great for gaming
-No overheating
-Quiet

Cons:
-Tower is a bit large
-Windows 7 wasn't an option on purchase

Overall, I highly recommend and have already recommended Digital Storm to others.

"I wanted something I could not get in a big-box store; or from the established online manufacturers (Dell, HP, Apple). Since I tend to hold onto my computers until they are well past being obsolete, I needed something that was going to last a while - both in performance and quality. That's how I came across Digital Storm. They offer high-end, completely customizable PCs and laptops that are quality-tested before they ship. I purchased a Krypton 17.3" gaming laptop, but not primarily for gaming. I wanted to be assured that I had enough oomph for my everyday tasks, plus the ability to do some light CAD work. The ordering department was very helpful, but it is too early to tell how their service support is. But if their product quality is any indication, then I believe it should be top notch as well."

"This is now my second PC from Digital Storm. My first was a laptop and now I have purchased a desktop. I have not had any issues with any aspect of my purchases. As well as I am truly pleased with the product, I have been impressed with their customer service and Technical support. They're always easy to talk with and are genuinely happy to help. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a well built computer that will last them for years to come."

"After many years of buying Dell computers and seeing them go from an excellent company to a bad one, I decided to try another company. I bought a Maingear and their computers were good but their service sucked so after 3 years of not wanting to be helpful, I decided to buy from yet another company, Digital Storm. Was I nervous, you bet. I was beginning to think that I was not going to find a quality product and, hopefully, good service in the same package. I realize that I have not had the computer long enough to really judge the service except on the interaction I have had with the sales rep (janna was very helpful) to the support rep (Dryden) who helped clear up an issue that was due to MY being unfamiliar with the computer case. I bought two identical computers (Slades for wife and me) as I usually do and both computers have performed flaultless so far. That was not the situation with previous purchases from other companies. I have not had the computers for a year yet so it is still very early but so far I have been very pleased with the purchase, the help in selecting a system and the technical support I have received."

"Recently purchased the Vanquish II Level 3 pre-built system. I was very impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail. I was updated throughout the building and QA process which ensured that my system would work right out of the box.

Upon arrival, I noticed that the packaging was exemplary. They had even added some foam padding inside of the case to protect the delicate internal parts from movement during shipping.

Out of the box, the system worked without a hitch. I was online and playing at a beautiful 60 fps within an hour of unboxing.

I have been so pleased with the performance of this computer and so thankful that I am back to PC gaming after years of console use.

I will be highly recommended Digital Storm to all of my friends that are looking to get into PC gaming

"Just got my Bolt 2. WOW! It is amazing. The detail and build quality is top notch. You are paying a premium for a pre built PC but it is well worth it for this system. I would not be able to build a system even close to this one in terms of attention to detail and overall build quality. I also had a problem with a monitor being out of stock...Janna in customer service said she would overnight it for $70 (regularly $130) when it arrives at their factory. I ended up getting the PC and monitor the same day! Awesome customer service! Highly recommended!"

"I have bought two computers from Digital Storm now and have loved both. My first was a laptop that absolutely crushed it for 3 years until some of the components started to degrade. Although I had the option to send it in I just decided to get a desktop. It is probably the best $700 I have spent, and the case is very expansive. On top of just the quality of the computers, they come backed with great customer service who are always easy to get a hold of. Digital Storm has made a customer for life with me."

"I recently purchased a gaming computer from Digitalstorm, a Vanquish II Level 3. I have been very satisfied with my purchase. The computer came in a very sturdy box and was well packaged. Inside the case, the wires are neatly tied and the components are fully functioning. I definitely recommend anyone who don't have the time to build a computer or want Digital Storm's beautiful customized cases to check out Digital Storm and browse around. "

"I ordered a mid-range Krypton gaming laptop from Digital Storm and I'm so happy I did.

I did a ton of research as I was saving up for it and realized the qualities I wanted most in a gaming laptop (and it's company) were speed, stability and support. Digital Storm provided all three, flawlessly.

Speed: The laptop is an 4th generation i7 with 8 GB of 1600MHZ memory, and a beefy gtx 870m 6gb graphics card. Coupled with a very nice 120GB SSD and a 750 GB (7200 RPM) HDD, and you have a prescription for warp-ten gaming.

I've played everything from Crysis (on ultra settings) to Team Fortress 2, and Lord of the Rings Online (High Res settings) and had zero slowdown (typically everything runs at a constant 40-60 fps),

Stability: From the moment I received my laptop I knew I had made the right choice. The guys at Digital Storm packed it very securely during shipping. I also received a full binder of all the needed drivers and OS discs - in case I ever needed them. The laptop itself runs silently and to date has not warmed up at all (not even under full gaming load). Mark that up to the dual copper heat sink combos they put into their rigs - great quality, zero compromises.

Support - It doesn't matter how fast a gaming rig is, if you have a problem and the company doesn't support you, you just lost a few grand. I can safely say this is not the case with Digital Storm. I had a small issue with a drive when it first arrived - I called tech support and within 5 minutes received a call back. The tech support guy DID NOT treat me like I was a moron, diagnosed the problem and within 2 or 3 minutes the drive was working perfectly. Top that with a 3 year limited warranty and lifetime tech support - I feel very secure knowing if there's ever a problem, the guys at DS will have my back.

If you're looking for overall value, great support and lightning fast gaming, Digital Storm is your first, best choice.

"About four years ago, my dad purchased a system through Digital Storm. He overbuilt it a little bit and DS builds to such quality that my dad has hardly had to do anything upgrade-wise to the computer since he got it. The motherboard did experience a failure a while back. He didn't feel the investment in a new motherboard was worthwhile, so he shipped it back to shop and DS swapped out the motherboard, no questions asked! Exemplary customer service! This experience encouraged me to order my own DS build. I have never encountered a delivery information system, automated though it may be, quite as nice as this one. It was comforting to get so much feedback about every step in the process and delivery happened a lot sooner than I anticipated. Haven't had to use the customer service or technical support, personally, but all indications are that I would be satisfied with those aspects as well."

"I ordered a laptop on 9/16 and it was delivered on 9/24 without paying for rush shipping. The laptop worked well right out of the box. I had one question for tech support (this is my first laptop) and they returned my call quickly and answered my question completely. I'm happy with the quality of the laptop and their service. Would definitely do business with them in the future."

"I just bought the Digital Storm Lance! It is a great custom built laptop designed for gaming and hardcore use. So far, it has been a wonderful experience from the picking the hardware to the customer service. Thanks Digital Storm- This laptop is well worth it!!!"

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.