• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"First off let me just point out that I have been a dedicated online gamer since the early release of DOOM and subsequently Quake 1. Circa 1994. (Much to the dismay of my wife, who has been with me even though I am still addicted to gaming some 20 years later)

I still remember getting my first high-end Compaq computer with my first voodoo card and how those two combined made my gaming experience unbelievable. Rendered 3d fx graphics? Are you kidding me? It was amazing.

That feeling all those years ago is how I feel about my Vanquish II level 3 gaming rig that I ordered from Digital Storm.

I had never bought a "gaming" computer before and I was anxious about doing so over the internet and having one shipped to me. I wasn't interested in building my own machine because I simply do not have the time nor the energy to do so. I'm a hard working man with a wonderful family that I enjoy spending time with and I didn't want to learn how to assemble my own PC . I wanted a pre-built monster.

I did about 2 weeks of searching and investigating for the gaming rig that was right for me (budget, components, etc) and I kept coming back to Digital Storm.

I read previous reviews from actual customers and reviews from trusted sites like this one and I rarely came across a poor review. I heard that the Digital Storm customer service was excellent and the process of buying a computer was near flawless. I will vouch for both.

This machine, my FIRST ever gaming rig, is amazing. Fast, quiet, cool running, beautiful, sleek....I could go on, but lets just say there aren't enough positive adjectives to describe how impressed I am. I was even happier with their cable management system. One word..... Pro.

Side Note: I added extra blue led fans and some blue led cathode lighting. The whole box is lit up. Its awesome. Bought a new keyboard to go with new rig and all is well in my little gaming universe.

I would recommend this company and this machine to anyone who would listen. GOOD JOB Digital Storm team of an amazing product.

NOW, go buy yours!

HIGHFIVE!

My Specs:

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Pre-built Digital Storm VANQUISH II - Level 3
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 3.30 GHz (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS H81M-D/E Plus (Intel H81 Chipset) (MATX)
System Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series
Power Supply: 600W Corsair CX
Optical Drive: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Storage Set 1: 1x (1TB Seagate (7200 RPM) (64MB Cache)
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB (Includes PhysX)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio

"I recently purchased a new PC from Digital Storm. A friend has suggested them to be based on a successful purchase he made for family.

The entire process went smoothly. I ordered the system on Monday; by Thursday they were scheduling the delivery. Since we were planning to be out of town, I contacted customer service and asked that they delay delivery until Monday. I got an answer back quickly and was told that she would put it on hold. The system left the next Monday and arrived on that Wednesday via FedEx!

The PC was expertly packaged for delivery. It was both packaged in a vibration absorbing packaging, plus all the internal boards were secured with more foam padding. With only a few minutes setup, I was able to plug in the PC and get it running with no-fiddling around (i.e. no reseating boards).

The Vanquish II - Level 4 is an excellent gaming PC for the money. I've been playing Assassins Creed 4 for the last 2 weeks at the max detail. Quests that I had trouble with before, like chase and capture the ___, are now easier as the game is more responsive. My wife loves that she can boot the PC and logon within seconds instead of minutes on the old pc. (I've clocked it at 8 seconds from power on to logon prompt).

The PC is well built. Quality parts, well designed, very clean inside. My only complaint is the motherboard has no expansion. I can replace the RAM, or upgrade the CPU, but no additional DIMM slots free. Not that I need to upgrade it already, but looking ahead 4-5 years!

Overall I am extremely pleased by this purchase. I've already recommended other family and friends to purchase from them.

"Digital Storm was a great company to purchase from! While building your computer they send you frequent e-mails as to where it is in the build process. And the shipping is a lot faster than I expected! The customer service is also very helpful, being able to get right back to you to answer a question you might have. Definitely purchase from them--they keep you informed, care about their customers, and have great products! "

"Excellent experience from start to finish! Digital Storm made my son's 13th birthday wish come true! He is thrilled with his new gaming computer! From researching and seeking help in the forums, to the ordering process, to the communication with the company, to the shipping...everything was top notch. The computer itself was packed so carefully for shipping and everything that I ordered was in the box. The computer itself is a beast and a thing of beauty!! DO NOT HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH DIGITAL STORM. You will be happy you did!"

"I received this computer as a gift since my old computer died. My boyfriend told me about this site and I love my new computer I am so happy with it. Customer service is amazing as well as technical support. I could not be happier."

"An easy to use website made the ordering process quick and easy, though their sales department could be a little more responsive to emails/phone calls. Other than that, I would have liked to have been kept in the loop a little more. I received email updates about my order a few days in a row, then heard nothing for about a month before I decided to call and find out why it was taking so long. Apparently the stress testing was very rigorous and they were fine tuning my computer, which is great, but hearing nothing for a month worried me a little. Though, after all that, I'm still extremely satisfied with the product. Their technical support department is excellent, and the computer could not have been assembled more perfectly. Thanks, Digital Storm, for another awesome computer! "

"I purchased a Vanquish Level 3 from Digital Storm a few weeks ago and absolutely love it! It runs all my games on Ultra settings very smoothly. Customer service was great about helping me pick which system to buy based on my budget. I wouldn't be happy buying from somewhere else. They kept me updated with the shipping information and their quality control standards."

"Great experience!!! Digital Storm made it easy to purchase a gaming computer. I asked for recommendations to fit my needs and then put together a computer. he whole process was easy to build, purchase, track and ship. My computer was shipped from California to Central New York and was up and running within 10 minutes after the delivery. "

"Purchased laptop and it's worth every dollar. Games runs smooth. Very happy with purchase and service is awesome"

"I was shopping for a custom gaming laptop for a few days before a friend recommended Digital Storm to me. I called them, as I had the other shops I had been considering, and found their technical services and sales departments to be quite friendly and the most easily reached of them all. In addition the price of the computer with all I wanted was virtually the same as it was anywhere else, though admittedly it suffered a little in the customization department as compared to a few sites, solely with regards to laptops. I did not look at their PC options. I placed my order and though it was estimated that my order would be shipped in between 10-15 business days it was out by Friday the same week I ordered it. I was a little worried that the job had been rushed, but I adore my new laptop, it runs great and I have absolutely no complaints about it on any level. It is precisely what I ordered. "

"I bought one of the lower end computers that digital storm offers, and runs like an absolute dream, I've never had a smoother online gaming experience in my life. Absolutely love it, worth every penny. Customer service was timely and accommodating, and the delivery was expedient."

"My first time buying a gaming desktop and Digital Storm made it easy as ever. I purchased a Vanquish II: Level 1 and I have to say that the $699 was well worth it. I will definitely come to Digital Storm in the future and have already made plans to upgrade my system once I'm financially able to! Thanks Digital Storm!"

"I have had an exceptional experience with Digital Storm and am very pleased with my purchase. The attention to detail in not only the product but the packaging and 3 ring binder full of installation media has convinced me to stop building them myself. I will purchase from them again and have already told friends and family of my experience."

"A friend recommended Digital Storm to me when I was looking for an affordable gaming computer. When I looked into the different options, I was extremely impressed with the options, quality, and price. When I made the decision to purchase my computer, I was impressed with the care and detail Digital Storm uses to ensure my product met my satisfaction and arrived safely. For as long as Digital Storm is in business, I will never buy a computer from any other company. Thank you Digital Storm!"

"After my motherboard died on my old off the shelf computer, I was in the market for a new gaming computer. In searching the Internet I came across the Digital Storm web site and was very impressed with the presentation. There were multiple options at a variety of price points and appeared a good value for the components offered. The web site displayed multiple pictures and videos on the build of the various offerings and in retrospect were very consistent with the product received.

After choosing a system, the Bolt II, it wasn't long before the system was in my hands. I was updated by eMail each step of the way. The computer shipped in a week and arrived neatly pack without defect. The quality of the case is top notch and more importantly the performance is excellent. I am currently pre-alpha testing for the upcoming release of Project C.A.R.S, racing simulation and the change is stunning! I previously was getting a mediocre 20-25 FPS on my previous computer and detail moving between bright and shade was difficult at times. Now with the GeForce 780 GTX I selected in my new Digital Storm Bolt II I have 100-140 FPS and the video is gorgeous and life-like! All in all it has been a great purchase and an excellent experience going with Digital Storm!

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.