• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Great laptops,

First of all, I loved their online configurator, which helps you understand each components of your machine and how much they are.

Used online chatting for a quick question and get the response right away. Online forums is also very helpful, you get validated DS users to answer your question that you know you can trust.

After order they keep you updated about how far your machine get built all the way till shipping. I was also told that for any future hardware update, I can choose to mail the machine back to their office and have them do it. Works for me since I do not want to mess with the machine and I it make sense to have whoever made the machine to do the update.

"My son ordered this computer for gaming. He is extremely pleased with it! As this computer was specially built it took some time (as would be expected). I love the fact that the Digital Storm (DS) organization informed us every step of the way so we knew what stage the process was in. We were also very impressed with the packing DS was sure that there would be no damage in shipping!
Thanks Digital Storm! A+++

Dauneen & Rilan

Utah

"Digital storm is a top of the line gameing computer online store. I love my computer and in fact I'm looking to upgrade it vary soon.I highly recommend this computer to anyone who likes excellent computers at a great price. My friend that I recommend the computer to has already started looking at them . I personally love the computer and have never looked back. These guys have great computers and if you looking at one and have the spare cash pull the trigger on this great buy."

"I was in the market for a new PC that I wanted to use primarily for gaming and streaming games to Twitch. I had looked into building my own by purchasing the parts from various retailers yet was concerned about screwing it up in the build process.
I was doing a ton of research and came across an article about Digital Storm on Forbes.com and clicked on over to Digital Storms website. I priced out a Vanquish II Level 3 and compared it to the parts that I had chose and the price was quite close, obviously building myself would save money, but the difference in cost, knowing these machines are professionally built (here in the USA) and also have a lifetime tech support and 3 year warranty, it made up my mind.
I purchased over the Cyber Monday deal and got a 5 year warranty!
In my opinion, the cost at this point favors Digital Storm rather than building my own machine.
I have now owned the machine for a week and it is the easily the best PC I have ever owned. The rig handles the games I have including Far Cry 4 on Very High settings, looks great and was obviously well built with care.
I hadn't purchased a new computer in almost ten years and didn't realize that there were even companies that did this! I thought I would have to build myself or through a big company.
I spent a $1000 on a rig that plays the current games and will easily be upgradable in the future, along with lifetime tech support and a 5 year warranty!!!
Couldn't be happier!

"Amazing product, fast shipping, and the packaging is above and beyond.

Only complaint would be not getting a game that was suppose to be included due to it getting sold out.

"Second time ordering from Digital Storm, and just like the first a great experience. Amazing product at a great price, backed up by quality people. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new PC!"

"They kept me in check when I ordered my Krypton laptop. They even called me back the next business day after my order was processed to advising me to get refund for paying on a priority build since they said it was unlikely they'd be able to get my laptop to me at the appointed time. It took them about a week total but I'm totally happy with my purchase and their customer support"

"Horrible, horrible tech support and customer service. Buyer beware!

I am a repeat customer of Digital Storm. Bought my first system from them and it ran great and continues to run great to this day. So, when it came time to buy a new system from them, it seemed like a no-brainer.

System ran well for ten months after purchase, but then developed a high pitched intermittent whine / whir that gradually increased in volume and frequency.

Took me three emails and live support to finally get a response from Digital Storm about above.

I finally get a response and it says basically "clean it out with compressed air." I am not a complete idiot when it comes to computers so I know the importance of keeping dust out of the case as best as possible.

I email back say that I already did that. After a few more days, I get another response that says "try turning off fan on motherboard" that is the likely culprit. So I email back and indicate that this was done but didn't fix the issue.

I wait a few more days and finally get another response, "try turning down GPU fan." So I email back and indicate this was done but didn't fix the issue.

I wait a few more days and finally after several more emails, they agree to RMA my computer. I email back and say ok...how does that work...I get a response..."don't worry we will make the arrangements."

So, I don't hear back for a few days, finally after several more emails, I get "oh you have to pay us $160 so that we can proceed." I ask why, they say it is policy for customer to pay shipping when computer needs to be fixed. After some grumbling, I call them and pay the fee, box up my computer and ship it to them.

My computer arrives at Digital Storm. I did not get any confirmation or anything. Finally after a few days and emails I ask what is going on with it. I get told "don't worry we are just busy, someone is working on it."

So now we are a week later, still no update. Contact them again. They say don't worry the system hasn't updated your repair status.

Finally, I get notified via an automated email that my system is fixed and being shipped back to me. It doesn't tell me what was wrong or what was fixed or anything. I reach out via email to find out and don't even get a response from them.

So I finally receive my computer back about 6 weeks after my initial request for help. It comes back. The CPU cooler is bent away from the motherboard at an odd angle. The GPU is not only unseated but not even screwed in properly. Attempt to power on the system...its on for about 5 seconds...lets out a horribly loud sound like fan blades hitting metal and turns off. Then system will not turn on again.

So in the end, 5-6 weeks to get my system fixed. Horrible communication throughout process. Horrible follow up throughout process. Horrible tech support that treat you like you are bothering them just to respond.

In the end, I receive back a $2700 paper weight which won't turn on at all.

I just emailed them again about the above and am strongly considering filing a complaint with the BBB and also contacting my lawyer as well.

UPDATE

After posting, Digital Storm has contacted me and paid to have my system returned to them to be fixed again. Once I receive the system back, I will update again and likely revise y ratings.

"I purchased a basic gaming tower system because I wanted a faster boot-up and better overall performance. It's an excellent system compared to my older desktop! I didn't want the hassle of buying components and building a system on my own. And my Digital Storm pc came without extra unnecessary software, it boots up super quick and I'm genuinely very happy I used Digital Storm. Online ordering was easy. For my needs, this purchase was a great choice and I highly recommend this for people who are not even into gaming but are coming from older systems and like to multitask on their pcs. "

"This is my 2nd customized Digital Storm system that I have bought, and I have been EXTREMELY satisfied with the high quality of their product and the professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend anyone who wants a custom system to seriously consider Digital Storm."

"Had great customer service. Had new info on my build almost everyday. They said 10-15 days but it was done in a week. Couldn't find a computer with the same stats for any cheaper. So far had the computer 2 weeks and looks and works great. I would use them again."

"The best custom PC builder on the planet. If you don't want to build your own custom PC buy hand, then the only other way to go is Digital Storm. Competitive prices, excellent service, powerful hardware, you couldn't ask for more if you tried. 100% satisfied."

"I have been a longtime customer of DigitalStorm going back to my first purchase from them before 2007 and I will keep coming back.
While the customization and price offered is comparable to other similar companies, the customer service and support is where DigitalStorm blows away even my grandest hopes, completely knocking the competition out of the water.

During the creation of your product they keep you well-informed as to the status of the order and check in with you immediately when they encounter any sort of trouble. My estimate for creation of my custom machine was 15 business days of build time, but it was shipped to me and arrived in less than two weeks.

I have purchased 2 desktops and 2 laptops from DigitalStorm, each intended for both gaming and processing (~$1k each for the laptops and ~$2k each for the desktops).

I strongly recommend DigitalStorm to anyone who asks.

"I'm a Graphic Designer and avid gamer, in the past I've only built my own computer to suit my needs. At the recommendations of several friends however, I took a look at Digital Storm for my next rig. This turned into the best shopping experience I have ever had. Period.

The website made it easy to build the configuration I wanted, and had a great feature that allowed me to share it with friends. When my twin sister surprised me with a new liquid cooler for my computer these guys were happy to include it in my rig while they were building it, for a small fee.

While my friends and I waited with bated breath, Digital Storm sent me regular updates by email about the status of my order. The package arrived exactly when they said it would, so thoroughly secure in its custom cradle of cardboard and plastic sheeting I'm confident nothing short of a catastrophic rollover would have damaged the delivery.

It was huge! But expertly built; the cabling looked like someone obsessively combed the wires to lay in perfect, orderly bundles. This computer runs like a dream and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Thanks to this great company and their dedication to delivering for this very pleased customer!

--Michelle

"Have bought 2 systems from Digital Storm within about 6 months due to working in one location in summer, living in another in winter. Both have been wonderful, customer service has been great, and I have no complaints at all.. Been gaming for 14 years and trying different systems and companies the entire time, and can honestly say this is the first time I have gotten something that meets (actually exceeds) my expectations."

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.