• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"I love my Digital Storm computer! Like many of us, I only know the basics of computer hardware lingo. I understand what goes where and why. I simply don't have the technical knowledge or skill to build my own system. I have bought most of the my systems through retail chains with a "take it or leave it" approach to hardware. Digital storm changed my entire outlook. After extensive internet research on competing companies, I choose Digital Storm for their Price, their experience, their choices and mostly for their lifetime support. I now tell everyone i know who are looking for a new system, to save time and buy from the best. I hope my review helps you decide to purchase Digital Storm."

"Model: Virtue, i7 4790K 4.0GHz (overclocked to 4.4GHz), 16GB RAM 2133MHz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 Ti 3GB (Overclocked)

First off, let me start this review by saying I'm a software engineer and am accustomed to high power PCs and understand what good quality hardware is. Digital Storm far exceeded my expectations in what I was expecting and I'm absolutely thrilled I discovered them for all my future PC buying needs.

I needed a high end PC to be able to run the latest video games at the highest quality settings without any degradation to the playback experience, i.e. consistent high fps. Specifically, I needed this PC to power my racing simulator that uses 3 55" TV screens and a rig that simulates the physics of racing. Meaning I needed a PC that could handle intense physics and game calculations without missing a heartbeat.

I found Digital Storm researching best gaming PCs and found that their prices were insanely competitive and the cherry on top being that if you buy the right hardware, they will use their experts to enhance the configuration with overclocking, not only the CPU, but the RAM clock speed AND even GPU for such a low price (sub $100), it doesn't make sense to not have them do it.

After booting the PC for the first time out of the box, everything was configured and ready to go, all I had to do was install my games and begin playing. The PC runs flawlessly and is the fastest I've ever experienced. I was thinking they would use cheap parts in some part of the build in order to achieve the great pricing, but I couldn't find anything that was sub standard quality. Every part of the build is solid, feels great and looks great.

In fact, I've become so jealous of my gaming PC's operation, that I am now considering purchasing another from Digital Storm to use as my everyday work PC. I run software development applications, email a ton everyday like a beast, and usually have open a few powerpoints and excel sheets at any given time. I would be excited to be able to flip through all of that instantly with zero lag and no more waiting for the PC to just open and read an email. I would not be confident with any other PC builder to make sure I receive the best build.

Quality
Solid build, clean organization, even inside the case. Meant to be shown off and on display.

Design
Beautiful looking case with clear plexiglass to see inside. I no longer want to hide my PC but instead have it prominently visible in the room.

Performance
Overclocked settings have been completed by an expert.
Instant response, no lag from the PC.

Ease of setup
Nothing to do, out of the box, plug it in and go.

Highly recommend them, my intent in writing this review is to ensure other buyers understand how great their service is with a bit of selfish intent as I do not want to see them go out of business for there is no better place to purchase a high end PC for an affordable price. Hopefully I'll be buying another very soon to replace my day to day work PC.

"I ordered a Digital Storm Vanquish II gaming PC. The build quality is impeccable, and the model itself is a fantastic deal. I priced out the individual parts on NewEgg for comparison, and my findings showed the cost of the configuration was only $60 USD more than all the parts separately, un-assembled. Everything about my purchasing experience with Digital Storm was fantastic. I highly, highly recommend them, and this is coming from a long time DIY PC builder."

"My second DS computer, a Bolt II, arrived with issues. I contacted Tech Support and they quickly recognized I had it plugged in. I returned it at their expense and they resolved the problem. I love it. "

"I have nothing but good things to say about Digital Storm. I ordered a Vanquish II Level 2 on July 29th. After ordering, I was immediately informed that the payment had been processed and the work on my PC would begin shortly. Over the next few days of the building process, I was constantly updated on how my PC was doing and where in their building it was. Digital Storm builds all of their systems with obvious precision and knowledge. I'm a huge fan because all of their systems are hand-built by professionals and every system is put through extensive stress-testing to ensure it runs like a dream. The PC shipped on the exact date that I was told and unboxing it was a true pleasure, as soon as you open the box, you realize that it's packed so well that it would be near impossible for any damages to occur during transit. Straight out of the box, the PC booted up with incredible speed and I truly could not be happier with the performance."

"They did an amazing job, simple as that. My computer got to me on time and was packaged so well that ill bed dropping it would do nothing. Plugged it in and it booted up no problem. Not to mention fastest PC ive ever had. The startup takes maybe 30 seconds. Definitely buying from them again."

"On 7/18/2014 I purchased a D.S. VANQUISH II- Level 4. for my Son's 14th Birthday, I had another pc picked out and ready to purchase from another distributor when he asked me to check out D.S. web sight. I compared the two and hands down D.S. was the better choice. After making my purchase everything went smooth and everything was perfect, my Son could not be a more happy soul. I had one small issue that had to be addressed and Alex took care of the issue immediately. D.S. Is and will be our go to PC dealer from now on. "

"I recently ordered a modified build of Digital Storm's Krypton model and the process was very smooth. Around five years ago I ordered a tower from Digital Storm and absolutely love it still, so when looking to finally get myself a good laptop I naturally went back to them. The build quality is great, and I love that the chassis is designed to facilitate component upgrades, because I plan to have this baby for a long time.

The ordering process encountered a slight hangup related to my address. Calling in to the customer service line was fast, but I did call right when they opened so that certainly helped. the representative that I spoke with was pleasant and got things taken care of in a matter of minutes.

I really appreciate that they send out notification e-mails through each step of the building and testing process so that the customer can see how it is progressing. The building and shipping process took well under the maximum potential time. The packaging that it was shipped in was sturdy and everything arrived in pristine condition.

A few driver re-installations later and I was on my way, loading up the machine with my game library and applications. It is running wonderfully and even when the fans kick on it is still relatively quiet. When a friend or co-worker inquires about purchasing a serious machine, I will be directing them to Digital Storm for sure.

"After a direct lightning strike, I had to replace essentially all my home's electronics. An online friend recommended Digital Storm so I gave it a shot, and I couldn't be happier.

While I have always wanted a a "boutique"-style computer, I generally have built my own systems to save money. Digital Storm produced a rig that was almost as cheap as I could, and had it built, tested, and shipped to me in one week! I doubt I could have ordered the parts and built one faster, and let me tell you, this rig is well-crafted. The airflow within the case is amazing and I am in awe at how well they manage the cabling and such. Much better than I could have done.

My Vanquish II is beautiful and understated--not garish like some of the gaming devices available online. It has run like a top and I could not be more pleased.

While I was doubtful that I would ever buy a gaming pc online, my doubts have been erased. With their attention to detail, good communication, careful and quick shipping, and quite good prices I am convinced. If and when I eventually need another gaming computer, Digital Storm will be the first place I check.

"I purchased the Digital Storm Vanquish 2, Level 3 from Digital Storm and I could not be happier! Any questions I had about my purchase were answered promptly, and their emails kept me updated on the status of my purchase; Digital Storm even provided me with a very accurate estimated ship date. I purchased my very first gaming rig from Digital Storm, so I was worried about every little thing, however, there was nothing to worry about. Digital Storm is an amazing company, with great customer service and support!"

"We ordered the DS Krypton series for my son as he is a serious gamer as well as a high school senior, so he will be needing his laptop to be functional for a long college stint as well. After researching a number of different computer companies, we chose digital storm for a number of reasons. The fact that they are very sturdy is one of the main reasons, as this laptop will be traveling a lot. The price was lower than most other companies we looked at, and the service was great. We were kept informed all along the build and test phase, and it arrived right on schedule. Will be getting our next purchase from DS as well. Highly recommended."

"The last computer I had bought (different company) took 1 month to build, and I had to troubleshoot it to find out that the issues I was encountering were due to them putting a 2 GTX 260'd motherboard in a midtower -- they even had drilled hole in the back to mount the back fan. Despite my gutting it, and placing all the hardware into an HAF(High Air Flow) tower, damage was done.

Why is any of that relevant when this is a Digital Storm review? It was a total contrast of what I've experienced with DS.

Within a day of my purchasing, I received notification that a rather insignificant part was not at all compatible, and that they would await my answer. They wanted to be sure I wouldn't want to completely reconfigure the the whole purchase. Had the previous company contacted me telling me I had a mid-tower when a full tower was recommended, I wonder how much longer my computer would have lasted.

Further, it took them 3-4 days to build the computer -- and they sent me notification of each step having been completed. When I received the computer, I had no issues. This is a week later, and I haven't had the slightest problem.

This computer now runs FFXIV at the highest settings at the exact same temperature the old one idled at even in the HAF: 57°C (134.6°F).

I am exceedingly grateful and satisfied.

"I LOVE my Digital Storm computer. I have had many different laptop brands in the past and my new laptop is hands over the most wonderful machine I have the pleasure to use. I have no other words to describe it...Hats off to Digital Storm..."

"I ordered a custom built PC from Digital Storm, and my experience was nothing short of amazing. The hardware used for the price is unmatched, and the warranty offered more than makes up for the cost of the PC compared to buying parts on my own and assembling at home. The PC was built and shipped within 48 hours, and arrived one week from ordering. Overall, I was amazed with the quality of product and time of delivery."

"I am hard pressed to find something negative to say about Digital Storm. They offer a high quality product with an extremely high build quality, better pricing than their competitors, all with a great customer service department. Their website is well designed and easy to navigate, compared to some rather atrocious ones from competitors.

If you are in the market for a new gaming rig, and aren't looking to build it yourself, Digital Storm is the way to go.

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.