Stores > Digital Storm

Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-02-09

Perfect!

"I've been saving for a desktop for years and when i heard about Digital Storm I thought it would be perfect. I wasn't disappointed! Honestly this computer is amazing and i hope to buy anything that I need in the future with them. I'd suggest this to anybody! "

This review was modified by Ravegrabber on February 09 2016 08:36:22 AM

2016-02-08

Sweet PC!!!

"Been building PC's for years, but wanted a professional machine, configured, etc. Very impressed with the folks at DS. From the order process to the ship date, they were on top of it. Frequent emails were sent to me on build status, etc. "

2016-02-02

Great computer! Great company! Fabulous value! Wish we had discovered Digital Storm sooner!

"We bought just the entry level Vanquish 4 to replace a failing Lenovo gaming computer for our son and we could kick ourselves for not having discovered Digital Storm sooner. The Digital Storm staff provided stellar communication during the ordering, building, testing, and shipping of our computer. Thoughtful details included a 3-ring binder with not only the owner's certificate but several pages of useful information such as set up guide, illustration, troubleshooting guide, warranty coverage, AND something rare these days--the actual Windows and motherboard DVDs! Of course, my son is super thrilled because his games are running flawlessly on very high and ultra settings and, of course, he loves the cool look of the LED lighting with its nifty little remote. Great computer! Great company! Fabulous value! Will definitely order from them again! "

2016-01-30

Does not disappoint!

"I have had various computer systems over the years. My last system was an Alienware and I was very happy with the performance. Digital Storm popped up many times while researching my new system and it gave me the most bang for my money, and offered a lot more options than the competitors.
I really liked the status updates and the extensive testing they did with the system.
The packaging my new system came in was impressive.

2016-01-29

Digital Storm, Worth.

"I ordered Digital Storm Apollo Level 3. First off, the customer service was fantastic, updating me on every level, as they upgraded my computer, letting me know if anything went wrong and making sure that I had the best product possible, which was reassuring. It did take a long time however, but once it arrived, it was hella worth. I ordered with my monitor, desktop, and keyboard. They all came completely fine and looking shining, and setup literally took like 30 minutes, and boom. I had probably a desktop too good for just gaming, but whatever, it looks fantastic and it boots up in 5 seconds. Absolutely worth the money and their customer service is really good. Also the computer, which has no faults whatsoever so far for me. I looked for a reliable pre-built gaming desktops for a while now, ibuypower, cyberpower, exotic, they were all on my top choices before I knew digital storm. At first, I was skeptical about Digital Storm but I read reviews of other companies compared to digital storm and everybody said that it may be slightly more pricey, but worth it due to their quality of desktops and customer service. Finally, I made the bold decision to order from digital storm, and it was really worth the money in my opinion. I recommend this company to anyone who's looking for a reliable pre-built computers that has high performance and looks amazing."

2016-01-29

My son's life savings

"My teenage son has been saving mowing money, birthday money and allowance for 3 years to buy himself a gaming system. To say that it was important that we make a good decision is an understatement. After much research and comparing, he chose a Digital Storm system. I am grateful to say that we are immensely satisfied with the purchase. After doing their QA process, the unit arrived in perfect condition. It was extremely easy to setup and is very quiet. The graphics and sound are great and it has met all his gaming needs. My son loves the little "extras" with the colorful lights in the tower and is looking forward to being able to easily add to the hardware as his gaming needs change. "

2016-01-28

EXCELLENT SERVICE & PRODUCT

"Although nervous buying an expensive computer via internet, Digital Storm proved to be a remarkable experience. We were informed of the status of our purchase through each build, test and quality check step so we always knew where we were in the process. The product was shipped on time and tracking was easy. My son and I set up the computer in a few easy steps and the system worked the first time. There have been no problems with it running about 14 hours a day. The gaming experience is awesome!! Speed, graphics, etc are awesome!! My hat is off to Digital Storm for a great experience. Paid a little extra for the sound deadening package. Now we can't even tell if it is running. Looks great also. Will definitely buy again from Digital Storm. "

This review was modified by cetwood46 on January 28 2016 03:40:26 PM

2016-01-27

Awesome computer, they know what they're doing ;)

"I work in an animation studio in Canada, but from time to time we get some pretty bad snowstorm and I need to work from home. I was looking for a gaming computer that could run Adobe softwares and a few high end games. I looked a few on Newegg at first but most of the PCs had either a good cpu with a meh graphics cards and vice versa. Not to mention the price your're paying for the parts and too many mixed reviews. My friend whom I game from the States mention Digital Storm and how they test their PCs before shipping out. The prices for the custom PCs were so right.I looked into the Vanquish for weeks. I finally cave in and ordered one.
I just receive my package yesterday. I was surprise how well they packaged the PC. Also for the PC itself. The inside components were really well assembled (clean and organized) and the PC performs magically. I love my purchase, will definitely recommend to my friends :)

This review was modified by RiceMeow on January 27 2016 05:44:23 AM

2016-01-25

Their good reputation was more than a marketing trick

"Everything started when I saw Linus Tech Tips cover the Bolt 3 computer by Digital Storm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7A5FzwWsbg). I instantly fell in love with its looks and decided to take the dive into the custom built PC world.

The last custom built PC I saw was owned by my dad and came from Overdrive PC I believe. That computer was absolutely beautiful but it came with a very steep price tag to cover labor.

Digital Storm only added about $150 to the price of the parts to cover labor that they claimed was extensive. Obviously, I was wary that perhaps the PC they gave Linus was given extra special care and was not available for the typical customer.

Thus began a very long delve into PC reviews by big names and unknown names and just normal people who really wanted to show off their Digital Storm PCs. And strangely I found that they give special care to every PC they sell. Every review on every site explained just how good Digital Storm did.

So I took the dive and put aside the fears that it was all a conspiracy. And lo and behold my Bolt 3 was absolutely beautiful. The cables were well hidden and well managed. There was a single line of cables in the back that occasionally forked out to connect to hard drives, DVD drives, LEDs, etc. And from the window, only a tiny part of every cable could be seen (the end of the power cables).

I was absolutely blown away. I have built many a PC but never has one I built looked this good.

2016-01-24

Good customer service and nice computer

"I needed a new computer and didn't have time to build one. After searching on the internet, I found there were very few sellers of high end computers with good ratings on resellerratings.com and other consumer rating sites. Of those only Digital Storm had the exact components/specs. I wanted and the best price. I'll cover some points below:

Price: Overall competitive with other sellers of high end systems--which is going to be more than you will pay at a mass-market computer seller, but remember you are buying a customized, high-end product. They were running a promotion when I purchased which made them come out the lowest. Not all that much more than I would have spent building a computer myself when you add it all up. Plus less hassle than building.

Customer service: the day after I ordered, I decided I wanted to change my order. I emailed Digital Storm. A few hours later a gentleman from Digital Storm called me back and was able to change my order over the phone and send me an updated invoice. Great.

Shipping: Digital Storm sent me several status emails throughout the fulfillment and shipping process. Once shipped, arrived in 2 days via standard ground though that is typical from California from where I live, YMMV. Besides standard packaging, there is the foam bag inside the case which is suppose to keep the graphics card from dislodging during shipping. Bottom line: I didn't see any damage.

Computer: I examined the parts inside the case and everything was exactly as I ordered and appeared still firmly seated. The assembly looked professional, I couldn't have done better. Inside the box was also all the manuals, discs, and spare cables. The computer started without issue and has been running good so far -- 3 weeks. Also note there is absolutely no bloatware pre-installed.

Negatives: I thought their website could have provided more information to help with the choices during computer customization. I had to do a lot of research on the internet to decide on which components and options to pick.

Other: I ordered an Apollo and was surprised how big the case was. (Though fortunately I had enough room to fit it.) Bottom line: check the dimensions listed on the web site -- they offer several different cases that vary widely in size.

2016-01-21

God among laptops

"At first I was reluctant to buy a game laptop due to heat concerns , but the digital storm Equinox is a freak of nature. The laptop can handle fallout 4 & metal gear on ultra without a fps drop. I am very pleased with my purchase it was a big investment. I am a professional artist and I needed a reliable computer that can handle extreme task. The screen of the equinox is gorgeous and I love the custom led keyboard. Since I'm Jamaican I customize the keyboard to have reggae colors which is pretty awesome. The ssd makes my apps & games load in seconds. Fallout 4 load times are about 3 seconds max. Also the tempature is low when play games, I get a average tempature of 60 degrees when playing fallout. I definitely recommend digital storm. In the coming months I plan on purchasing a work station from them for my company. So if your looking for a good and reliable computer, digital storm is the way to go.

Best,
Darylenvi designs

2016-01-20

Great customer service

"So far, I've been very impressed with Digital Storm. Their customer service team was quick to ship out a replacement for the defective lighting in the new PC. The PC itself is fantastic. Great company."

2016-01-19

Year in to my digital storm laptop

"I have no complaints I had a small problem getting my computer due to a recall on some components which delayed the assembly and shipment of my laptop. Digital storm did a great job of getting me my laptop on time before I was leaving a one month vacation they over-nighted the laptop to me after and I got it a day and a half before my vacation. I also was having some issues with my laptop after upgrading to window 10 and their technical support help me find the proper drivers to fix the problem."

This review was modified by aj541267890 on January 19 2016 12:05:10 PM

2016-01-19

Pretty Wicked Awesome!

"These are some really cool computers they build. This is not the first computer I have ordered. If you are looking for a computer to suite every need these are the ones to get. They are lightning fast, very reliable, and they can handle multiple task at the same time. Not just simple tasks like running word and excel at the same time, I mean running 2 chromecast, all the application I need, and still only using a quarter of the power. One thing I was expecting was the laptop to be big and bulky for the power horse that I ordered. Surprisingly the laptop is not that thick and a decent weight. Now they do not have a whole lot of flexibility over their builds. They are all high end computers, Normally high end is going to cost a tad bit more as well. That's the only reason why I am taking a star off. Over all their customer service was great, the experience was great, and the product is great. Will do business again!"

2016-01-18

Great computer!

"I love my new laptop. It is a great product. Very easy to use and faster than my previous Dell computer. I love how extremely light it is. I am a female with no strength. It's nice to not have to think about it when moving it around the house or traveling with it. I would absolutely recommend this priduct to a friend. "

This review was modified by airck911 on January 18 2016 05:57:05 AM

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.