Stores > Digital Storm

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

2016-07-18

Satisfied customer

"Bought my first PC from Digital Storm back in 2007. I was impressed with how clean the build was and everything that came with it, the binder with my certificates and software CD's, spare cables and parts, etc. Finally replaced that PC with a Vanquish 5 this month and again i am happy with my purchase. You wont save much money buying the parts yourself and building a PC, plus, with Digital Storm you get a pro built computer, optimized, tested and ready to go, and excellent support if needed. Totally worth it. Recommended DS to my brother who also bought a Vanquish and is happy he did."

2016-07-17

Wicked Laptop

"Amazing product and the performance is unbelievable. I don't like pre-built systems although I have bought them before. Digital Storm has a customer for life. Are they cheap? Absolutely not but if you want a system that will knock your socks off, go to their website. I received emails to update me as they built my system through each phase. I really appreciated the updates. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for is very true. I have bought my last computer from a retail store. I plan on buying a desktop from DS in the near future. "

2016-07-13

Computer is a work horse

"the computer I ordered through digital storm is simply amazing. Any game I have thrown at it thus far is able to run ultra settings on 4k while maintaining 60 fps. And with afterburner installed as well. (thanks guys) keeping an eye on the thermals and power usage is simple and practical.

The ordering process was simple to do, I recived constant status updates. So I always knew what was going on with my computer. and they found one issue in the system, so customer support called and they got it fixed for me in no time. The packing was top notch and the computer came to my house beautiful. I will definitely be planning to by from these guys again for the quality and price. 10/10 would digital storm again!

This review was modified by Swedishchefjosh on July 13 2016 06:56:17 AM

2016-07-13

Great System

"Love my new Vanquish 5 Level 3!!! This system has opened up a whole new world of gaming for me. The frame rates have almost doubled on my favorite games. Great gaming PC and a great company!!!"

2016-07-12

10/10 Would buy from again,

"Wanted a new pc without the extra time and hassle of putting it together and testing everything out myself. Definitely was not disappointed! Amazing quality and superb craftsmanship! Definitely will come back to Digital Storm in the future!"

This review was modified by Krios24 on July 12 2016 12:44:01 AM

2016-07-12

Beautiful Gaming PC that is a Beast

"Digital Storm created an absolute dream machine for me. The site was very easy to navigate while personalizing my rig, while having many options. Though it may take a couple of weeks to get your machine, it is certainly worth the wait. I'd recommend this company to anyone looking for a great running and stylish gaming PC. Thanks a lot from a first time buyer. "

This review was modified by Gert_66 on July 12 2016 12:39:06 AM

2016-07-09

I love my Digital Storm Computer

"I just got a computer from Digital Storm for our business. I usually get a business setup for our computers but they lag so much when I am trying to edit photos and use filters for our shirt designs so I figured I would go with a gaming setup this time. This is by far the best computer I have ever used. The speed is amazing. The customer support is amazing. The fact that you get an email every step of the process is really freaking cool!! When I had a problem updating Windows 7 I had 3 people calling me back within in the hour on a Saturday to help me fix the problem. The Customer service is better than any big box store. The computer is lighting fast. I can work on embroidery, Lightroom and Photoshop at the same time with out any slow in speed - even when I am using the Alien Skin Eye Candy Filters in Photoshop. I love this computer. Thanks Digital Storm for building it for me!"

This review was modified by Dysfunctionaldoll on July 09 2016 10:05:08 AM

2016-07-06

First time buyer with Digital Storm

"I am a long time PC user and bought my most recent PC desktop from Digital Storm recently. The customization was very easy and they had all the parts and parameters I was looking for at a competitive price. The updates via email as my machine was being built was great and delivery happened on the exact day promised. I'm very happy with the performance of this machine, the craftsmanship, and attention to detail in its construction. After years of buying PCs and laptops from the larger manufacturers, going with Digital Storm was a the right choice for me. Very pleased with the process and product. I will certainly be a return customer."

This review was modified by JMonroe2016 on July 06 2016 05:09:35 AM

2016-07-05

Vanquish 5 buyer

"My previous PC was almost 6 years old so I decided it was time for a new one. I did a little research, found Digital Storm’s website and configured a Vanquish 5 as I would like it. I then took that list of parts, priced them on various websites and determined I really wouldn’t save much by building the PC myself.
I ordered the PC from Digital Storm and they kept me informed of the build along each step in their process as well as the estimated ship date. I received the PC thirteen days after my order, I’m a totally satisfied customer and I will not hesitate to recommend Digital Storm to my friends and family.

This review was modified by gmarch on July 05 2016 04:05:57 AM

2016-07-02

"I ordered a pretty high end pc from them mostly because I don't wanna deal with some of the hassles of building a pc yourself and they offer a very nice range of parts to customize with and they do a very good job of keeping you up to date on the progress of your build and I received a very nice box and binder with relevant information and manuals for all my hard/software as well as a nice plug and play experience."

This review was modified by Adoril1991 on July 02 2016 07:16:52 PM

2016-06-30

First ever gaming pc

"Happy I chose my first gaming pc from digital storm! As I dont know much on PC builds I glad I pick them! They helped me out with ever thing I asked for! I suggest you check them out I rate them 10/10"

This review was modified by Astro760 on June 30 2016 04:49:29 PM

2016-06-28

Digital Storm Makes It Rain!

"As an avid PC gamer working a very time restrictive job and an upcoming family on the way, time is something I simply don't possess. So I sought out a company that could accommodate my build that would not only fit my needs but also deliver the kind of hardware power I so desperately desired at a reasonably priced manner.

Digital Storm made that fantasy come to a reality. The site features numerous builds in favor of many uses, that can all be broken down part by part and tailored to your needs. The process of budgeting a build that scratches that tick you've been obsessing over is as simple as pointing and clicking!

Not only did Digital Storm go above and beyond with their extremely thorough, responsive, competent, and professional customer service that happily answered any of my questions, but the packaging of the machine itself was FLAWLESS. Not a single dent, scratch, bump, or anything in-between, which was one of my biggest worries!

Setting up the desktop was as simple as plugging in the power cord which Digital Storm provides, attaching your peripherals to it (keyboard, mouse, monitor.. etc), and simply pressing the power button! Truly as easy as 1-2-3. Windows 10 was already preloaded, no downloading or installing needed!

Overall this was one of the best experiences I've ever encountered and I couldn't possibly recommend Digital Storm's services enough!

This review was modified by Kas808 on June 28 2016 12:18:06 PM

My baby

"Digitalstorm not only sent me an awesome pc but they kept me informed every step of the way when being built. Sometimes it's the little things that can really make an impact. Once you purchase through them they make you feel like you're part of the family."

This review was modified by Brandan on June 28 2016 09:07:42 AM

Amazing company!

"I've been wanting a brand new computer for a few years after having a custom one for about 11 years. I heard about Digital Storm from a magazine and finally got a chance this past month to finally order a beast of a pc of my own. Fast shipping & was quickly built without a single problem. I would happy to order another computer in the future!"

This review was modified by xarmedx on June 28 2016 05:25:56 AM

2016-05-24

Best Gaming Computer Ever!!!

"This is by far the best gaming computer I have ever had!!! As a previous Cyberpower customer I must say that Digital Storm is by far the best! My computer has been rock solid since day one! My Cyberpower computer has always had instability issues and now I am paying to have it rebuild completely. I also purchased a Digital Storm Bolt computer back in 2012 and it is still rock solid to this day!!! Keep up the good work! Customer for life here!"

This review was modified by DanBCG on May 24 2016 08:39:59 PM

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.