• Address: 47811 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

"Had great customer service. Had new info on my build almost everyday. They said 10-15 days but it was done in a week. Couldn't find a computer with the same stats for any cheaper. So far had the computer 2 weeks and looks and works great. I would use them again."

"The best custom PC builder on the planet. If you don't want to build your own custom PC buy hand, then the only other way to go is Digital Storm. Competitive prices, excellent service, powerful hardware, you couldn't ask for more if you tried. 100% satisfied."

"I have been a longtime customer of DigitalStorm going back to my first purchase from them before 2007 and I will keep coming back.
While the customization and price offered is comparable to other similar companies, the customer service and support is where DigitalStorm blows away even my grandest hopes, completely knocking the competition out of the water.

During the creation of your product they keep you well-informed as to the status of the order and check in with you immediately when they encounter any sort of trouble. My estimate for creation of my custom machine was 15 business days of build time, but it was shipped to me and arrived in less than two weeks.

I have purchased 2 desktops and 2 laptops from DigitalStorm, each intended for both gaming and processing (~$1k each for the laptops and ~$2k each for the desktops).

I strongly recommend DigitalStorm to anyone who asks.

"I'm a Graphic Designer and avid gamer, in the past I've only built my own computer to suit my needs. At the recommendations of several friends however, I took a look at Digital Storm for my next rig. This turned into the best shopping experience I have ever had. Period.

The website made it easy to build the configuration I wanted, and had a great feature that allowed me to share it with friends. When my twin sister surprised me with a new liquid cooler for my computer these guys were happy to include it in my rig while they were building it, for a small fee.

While my friends and I waited with bated breath, Digital Storm sent me regular updates by email about the status of my order. The package arrived exactly when they said it would, so thoroughly secure in its custom cradle of cardboard and plastic sheeting I'm confident nothing short of a catastrophic rollover would have damaged the delivery.

It was huge! But expertly built; the cabling looked like someone obsessively combed the wires to lay in perfect, orderly bundles. This computer runs like a dream and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Thanks to this great company and their dedication to delivering for this very pleased customer!

--Michelle

"Have bought 2 systems from Digital Storm within about 6 months due to working in one location in summer, living in another in winter. Both have been wonderful, customer service has been great, and I have no complaints at all.. Been gaming for 14 years and trying different systems and companies the entire time, and can honestly say this is the first time I have gotten something that meets (actually exceeds) my expectations."

"I recently ordered a computer from Digital Storm. This company demonstrated excellence in their work from start to finish in building my custom computer and in the customer service they provided throughout the process.

I ordered a customized "Bolt II" from digital storm. The computer I received has exceeded my expectations both in the performance of the machine and in the craftsmanship of the system. Their techs have excellent cable management and the whole system is built extremely efficiently with excellent thermals and yet no wasted space in the case. A highlight of the experience for me was the way Digital Storm sent updates throughout each stage of the build so I knew exactly what was going on with my computer and when to expect it to be shipped. This included 7 steps where they would explain what had been done, and what would be done next in building and testing my system. This was a nice touch and demonstrates their commitment to customer service.

One place, where their commitment to excellence was demonstrated clearly to me, was when the slot loading DVD drive I ordered for the system was out of stock. They called me and sent an email explaining that this would at time to the build out and asked if I would be ok with a tray-loader to stay on schedule. I said this was acceptable and was surprised and excited to see that when my computer arrived they had upgraded my drive and put a high speed Blu-ray drive to make up for the missing part. This sort of class act move is what will cause me to buy from them in the future and reccomend them to friends.
The only disappointment I had with my experience was with the shipment packaging that my computer was sent in. My computer arrived in very typical packaging with the computer held in the middle of a box that took a beating in shipping with foam blocks. The handle on the box had torn through the cardboard which made me wonder if the box had been dropped (the computer was fine so it didn't really matter). While this packaging was adequate to protect the computer, Digital Storm shows on their website the custom air-cushioned packaging with solid boxes that "all of their systems" are shipped in to guarantee the system arrives in perfect condition. I was excited to see that sort of protected container that I could use in the future when I move to keep my system safe any time I need to move it and was disappointed on the un-boxing to see that they had advertised better packaging than they used. That being said, my computer did arrive in perfect condition and they system itself has blown away my expectations so this is just a small blemish on an otherwise perfect record.

All in all, I'd definitely recommend a Digital Storm system to anyone who is looking at custom built computers, and I am very satisfied and impressed with the company and their commitment to excellence.

"I was looking for a laptop with dual 880Ms in SLI and the only places that were selling that configuration was alienware and digital storm. My last machine was an alienware so i was inclined to go with them but digital storm was about 1000$ cheaper for the same machine, so i decided to give them a shot. A few days after my order, the 980Ms were announced and i paniced! I called digital storm and asked if i could put my order on hold til the 980s were released, and upgrade at that point and they said ok. When the 980s came out about a month later, they sent me my machine and ended up not charging me any extra even though by my calculations the new machine was a couple hundred dollars more expensive. Amazing customer service through the whole experience and I am very happy with the machine."

"Hello, im here to write out digital storms computer i just got. I got the Appolo. Also a while ago i got the krypton laptop because i was going to travel for a bit and still wanted to play some games on the plane and at the hotel and where ever i wanted to be. I have to say i won't be going to any other computer company to buy a computer. Digital storm did an AMAZING job with my computers. It took me a while to find a good company and i took a risk trying out digital storm and it was a risk worth taking. They sent me emails of which step the computer was on. There was 6 steps and each one had unique things they were doing for my computer. My laptop, they even emailed me that they didn't have a certain part for my computer and let me know that i would be waiting only a little bit longer. Where with my experience with other companies they don't do that. My new computer came in its package i was sooo excited. I was really happy with my laptop they gave me so i was even more happy with the desktop they gave me. All their wiring is neat and professionally done, the water cooling looks nice and makes my computer awesome to show off to others. I have no flaws in my software on the pc nor did i have flaws on my laptop. And i ran my laptop like 3-8 hours on a work day. imagine my weekends, running that laptop from 10 in the morning till 3am the next day. And did not slow down at all. I am not the best with grammar or writing in general so don't be upset with it. There i just no other way to explain how awesome digital storm is. If i ever have questions about my computer they answer it perfectly and help me. Even though i never have actually contacted them about something wrong with my computer they still answer me when i called them about questons on the computer in general. Thanks digital storm your pc is the only pc i will buy. :)"

bullet100's Avatar
USA

"I'm a very picky man and when it comes to the service I received from Digital Storm I was shocked. Shocked in a good way because it's difficult to find honest and respectful companies these days. I've built computers my entire life and when it comes down to having one built for you I must admit it's a huge load off your shoulders. The Digital Storm team has my back on any issues that I may encounter. That just makes my life that much less stressful.

As I look through the reviews on this site I'm not at all surprised to see an abundance of 5/5, because they deserve it! Digital Storm has earned my 5/5 as well and I hope eventually they will earn yours too! What are you waiting for?

"Digital Storm is great. Affordable prices for the great computers you get. My only complaint was that my video card was back ordered, which is understandable, but they didn't contact me at first.
It was supposed to ship out within 3 days but it took a couple extra. Once I contacted them they told me it was back ordered. It wasn't really a big problem, just would have liked to been contacted about the progress of my order. But I would order from them again without a second thought. And I recommend them to everyone.

"I got my first real laptop from digital storm, and they are absolutely amazing. I've never been able to download so fast or play games so smoothly. I will keep coming back to digital storm for quality gaming setups. "

"I did a lot of shopping around searching for a pre-built gaming pc. Digital Storm was recommended by multiple friends and competitively priced. I generally don't like buying online, but I am glad I did. This machine is amazing! They update you every step of the way. The only issue I have had is that I didn't realize how awesome the graphics card is and had to run out and purchase a converter to connect my monitor."

"I read about Digital Storm in an article in Forbes magazine. If I had not stumbled on that article, I am not sure I would have been aware of their existence. I am thrilled to have found them. I was planning on building my own PC but time being limited between work, kids, etc. I was looking for a compromise. In the case of my build it did cost a little more than if I had built it myself, but the benefits of a digital storm build seemed to far outweigh the small premium I paid to have them build it. Especially when I saw their cable management! Cable management is sort of an artform and one that sadly I have not mastered. Looking inside the case was a revelation; you can tell that these folks really care about how they build these machines. I did call support about a question, a ticket was logged, and I received a phone call back a couple of hours later and my question was answered. All in all this has been a fantastic experience and I highly recommend them."

"Digital storm is amazing, I ordered my computer on the oct 19th and recieved oct 29th. This thing is fast and I was able to customize it exactly how I wanted it. words cannot express how happy I am with this system. If you're serious about gaming and performance digital storm is the way to go!"

"Digital storm is great. Hands down. I just built a PC with them and received it last week and I am blown away. DS was my second choice after CPPC couldn't rush my order and refused to ship to my home address because my billing address is a PO Box. Digital storm has great customer service and is quick to respond or contact you if there is a problem. 10/10 would bang"

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.