• Digital Storm Digital Storm Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Ordered my first ever gaming pc that was not pre made in big box store. Was a great experience and had fun picking the components i wanted in my pc. Digital Storm was the company I went with after looking at all the different companies. the process was top notch and got emails on which step of the building and testing of my pc. It is working great and so fast and quiet. I went with the clear side panel on the left side so you can see the inside of the pc and also has remote control for the led lighting inside the case. and it has blue led on the six fans it looks so great at night. with in two days of playing my Son ordered his own pc. all greats ratings for me. and have plenty of open slots for future upgrades which i will be doing when the time is needed. thanks Digital Storm for the great service and product"

"After researching many different custom builders (for months), I decided to go with Digital Storm. I'm overwhelmed by the support, knowledge and service that they've provided to me. Not only were they kind, attentive and informative, but they sent me an AWESOME product!

My overall experience from start to finish has been excellent. So far, for work or play, this system has been an incredible tool. Its overclocked processor and overclocked 970s (SLI) have proven to be plenty fast enough to run my work applications as well as any game that I've played so far, with amazing speed and quality. Even running things in 4k, which I was a little bit worried about, has been stunning. Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase. From the ease of use on the website, to the calls with Digital Storm, to the UPS delivery and unboxing... it's been a pleasure. I would direct any of my friends, clients and/or family members to Digital Storm if they were considering purchasing a new PC from a custom builder.

"So far so good, errr ummm Yup GREAT. Have dealt with others on purchases of computers online and have had some issues, normal to an extent, then there are others that are just unquestionably to proud of product $$$$. Yes was a bit of a chunk for the Behemoth I ordered but at half the cost or more of some others. I think this time I was able to look at and see the results of research and prior experience of buying that this time the choice was way too clear( still have red handprint mark on face from slapping myself). I have built my own gaming desktop, it is still going strong from 8 years ago. but doin laptops is different. Digital Storm I think has made me feel at ease with my purchase and my game, Thanks for the swell job and machine."

"Powerful laptop at a reasonable price and excellent consumer relations. Will buy again from Digital Storm."

"This was my first pc made by digital storm.
It was an awesome experience, I will bring my business again and suggest anyone looking for a great pc Digital Storm is the place.

"I purchased a Digital Storm VANQUISH 3 - Level 3 and am very happy with the product and service. My computer arrived on time but because of rough handling by UPS two of the feet had been broken off. I emailed DS about this and received a phone call that day!! from DS advising me that the replacement parts were already in the mail. Great service. So far, 5 stars!"

"Purchased 2 computers from Digital Storm. Both were cost effective and powerful. Would purchase again."

"Great experience. First time buying a desktop online so I was worried about it getting damaged during shipping but it arrived intact and with lots of padding and a foam inside to keep things from getting damaged. "

SRW

"I have bought computers from HP, Dell, Apple and a few others, but I have never had the kind of experience I had dealing with Digital Storm (DS). DS is hands down the best. Every single DS employee I have had contact with treated me with respect, carefully answered my sometimes rather inane questions, and always leaving me felling they were not only interested in in me as a potential potential customer, but as someone who they really wanted to help. "

"Hands down without a doubt the best experience I have had purchasing a gaming PC! The upgrade options for every model was so extensive that my biggest dilemma I had was deciding which set up to go with. After much debate I finally went with the Apollo case style & went to customizing it as I saw fit. After placing the order I was pleasantly surprised when I started receiving emails not only updating me on the progress of how the build was going but also which technician was doing the build & the system set up that I had ordered. How the product arrived was a concern of mine since I had worked in a warehouse throughout high school & know how rough UPS can be with packages. However The tower came packaged and protected so well I was tempted to put a carton of eggs in the packing to see if it would protect the eggs from a two story building drop. Since I have received my PC it has been tearing through steam games at max settings with no problem. In addition I'm able to run a game at max resolution settings on one monitor while watching a Youtube video on the other monitor (also at max resolution) with no fps drop or lag. I haven't had to use their technical support so I cant give a review on how they do in that department but from how everything else turned out from them I doubt I will ever need to us it, and if I do I expect it will be just as outstanding as the rest of my experience has been with Digital Storm. "

"The folks at DS helped me spec price and plan my new work/gaming rig. I went over with then my needs and prioritys. They helped me decide what components to spend money on now, what a short and long term upgrade path might be, and how best to fill my needs on my budget. They really took their time and helped me get the most bang for my buck.

The rig itself is phenomenal-- they amped and preconfigured all the bits to him in harmony. The machine screams for work and gaming. It is put together flawlessly and performs as such... Well beyond my expectations. All the parts and specs are installed and tuned properly and they are all thouroghly documented so I can understand and tweak anything.

I cannot recommend digital storm enough. The perfect place to get a PC built with precision and care.

"This was an excellent buying experience. The ordering process was simple and easy to understand. I received email updates as my computer moved through the ordering and delivery process. I liked receiving the email updates because it reassured me that my order was being worked on and had not gotten loss in the shuffle. The computer is OUTSTANDING!!! I have not had to contact Digital Storm for any assistance because there have been no problems. I highly recommend Digital Storm for any computer purchase and will definitely use them in the future. "

"I've recently purchased a system from Digital Storm, and not only have they met my expectations but have exceeded. The system I purchased has arrived in mint condition and lives up to the hype. I've wanted a new system for a couple years now and was debating on whether or not to try building one myself. I'm really happy that I chose to go with DS. No trouble shooting headaches or anything of that nature they delivered me a system that I plugged in turned on and it was ready to blow away my expectations. Also they're customer service has been GREAT. UPS had a glitch in their system with my tracking number so I sent an email into DS to find out what the deal was, and moments later I got a call from them and they contacted UPS and found out what the problem was and alerted me again moments later that everything is GOOD it will arrive in the timeline they provided. I cannot say enough great things about DS, but I am one satisfied customer."

"Incredibly excited to have a new computer! I can't tell you how great this computer is compared to my laptop that's on it's last leg (we're talking fan broken, leg burning, overheating madness).

I bought a Vanquish II after my friend recommended these computers to me. He builds computers, so for him to vouch for a pre-built PC is very trustworthy. So I took the plunge and ordered the first tier Vanquish II and I couldn't be happier with it if I tried. I'm a 3D modeler and a gamer so to have a PC that works double duty for work and play is a must. This computer does not disappoint. It's powerful enough to get my 3D work completed and then switch over to playing some Dark Souls for a few hours.

I am incredibly happy with this purchase. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have been able to afford a PC of my own. I just wish I would have gotten one sooner!

"They have perfect taste in everything, from colors and hardware.
This is my first order from them, and im pretty sure im going to do an upgrade or even buying an entire system again.
Amazing quality, and professionality.
And a great thanks to the people that answer so fast to mails, with all the details!
ROCK ON DIGITAL STORM!

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.