"I have purchased two Canon lens from this company over the last 12 months. The first time I purchased one I received a call to make sure that I ordered the correct lens. I told them that I appreciated the call and knew what lens I needed. Within 10 days after the phone call I received the lens that I ordered.
After I ordered the second lens, I received another phone call saying that I needed to order a UV filter and I informed them that I appreciated their phone call but at this time I was not going to purchase one. In less than a week I received the lens. In both instanced I received an UPS tracking code to track the shipment. I used it both times with great satisfaction. I know that many people have had bad luck with this company, but if I need to purchase anything again, I would not hesitate to purchase from them.

"This company lacks integrity. Placed an order for Kodak Z1012 camera as a gift on 11/08; got confirmation email on 11/10. Got another email on 11/10 telling me to call an 800 number to confirm my order. Called the number and got a recording saying the company was closed and providing business hours. I had called during business hours listed. Sent an email reply telling them I could not get through, that I was disappointed in their system, and that I did not have clarity on what they needed to complete the order. Someone responded via email that they had not processed my order and to call, providing an inaccurate 800 number to phone. Today, during business hours, I phoned and received the same recorded message. Asked them to phone me, and I did not receive a call. Asked them to cancel the order. No indication I was charged. This estore did not provide complete and smooth transaction from placement of order and could not be reached to get the order complete. Going with another, reputable company and encourage others to do the same. "

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MERCHANT! After placing the order online, they contacted me by phone to "verify the shipping address." Turns out they wanted more money for a regular battery for the digital camera even though their website didn't say the camera didn't come with one. They wanted $100 extra for a US instead of a Japanese camera. They are thieves."

"Do not buy from this dealer!!! Purchased sony KDL 32M4000 tv blank..internet price $645. shipping $44.35..total $689.35..salemen from company called said i needed a cable to make tv work with satilite dish. He shipped cable with a bill for $855.24..they charged me $l55 for a $15. cable & added insurance charge for $45.90!!!This was charged to my cc.!!! They have this cable listed for $155, @239, & $325.00 same calble I can buy for less than $10 from anybody else!! Beware of this company!!"

"I HATE BEING CHEATED, this company is full of scam artists. An Absoulety terrible experience. Bought a camera and was "forced to buy a battery, warranty and memory card" as I was advised this didn't come with the camera. When I looked at the website it said all equipment brand new in box. I cant believe the manufactor would sell you camera that you need to buy a battery just to be able to use, let alone not stand behind their product. When I called "customer service" to discuss the camera I received and asked for a detailed invoice I was told that it was my fualt that I had a "comprehension problem". I was then hung up on. My advice to anyone looking to purchase from these folks is to look elsewhere."

"I've purchased items through the Internet for so many years and working with this company has been the most terrible experience ever. I went through the pruchasing process in their website and everything seemed fine, but then they called me to verfiy the order and told me that the reason the cameras were very cheap was because they included batteries with very limited capacity, so they added up an upgrade, then they told me that I needed a warranty, which was offered at 40% more than the price they posted in the website. In the call they just rush you, give you misleading information and trick you into getting things you don't need. I ended up paying mkore than $1,000 of stuff I didn't need. They lied to me, treated me very bad when I tried to return everything and of course I didn't get a refund. They even added shiping charges for $100 from Boroklyn to New Jersy claiming it was UPS Air Next Day delivery, which I didn't requested."

"I ordered on the phone a Nikon D2Xs for 3200.00 During the phone call I was tild that if I wanted the US version it would cost me 3550.00. I said Ok. I was told it was a US version with Nikon warranty and not an import. Well, the camera arrived and the packaging looked strange. No warranty card. only a sheet with service centers in Asia and Eruope but no US listings. I called Nikon and they said it was suspicious. It had and original serial number stikcer with D2XS(HK) on it. However, there was another sticker placed over this one. I would not buy from this company again and would recommend that you do not as well. I am asking for a refund and have already nitified American express that they delivered something different than what was sold."

"I ordered via phone. It had the lowest price I could find. After declining serveral "offers" the lens was sent to me. Upon receipt, I found I had been overcharged by $100. I protested and I finally accepted a 7 year warranty by Mack on the lens."

Digital Liquidators is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Digital Liquidators is not a merchant member
Digital Liquidators does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!