Stores > Digital Forensics Corp
  • Digital Forensi

Voice your opinion! Review Digital Forensics Corp by clicking a star below.
2017-02-15

Updated Review

"UPDATED REVIEW: I had an issue with this company and they promptly contacted me and resolved it to my satisfaction. No complaints with their customer service and I appreciate their fast response and their resolution to my issue"

2015-09-22

"I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Digital Forensics Corp. They really know what they are doing and I honestly felt like I was in good hands for the whole experience. I will definitely use them again if need be and will be letting all my friends know about my great experience. Honestly it couldn't get much better and I'm usually pretty harsh when I review places and never really feel the need to review something if it's positive, but this time my experience was so good that I had to get online and find a place to give them a good review because they deserve the good press. Thanks for everything. Kudos!"

2015-09-10

"We were needing some very important documents from a few of our hard drives that completely failed on us. Our company's Desktop Support team was unable to recover them so we sought out for someone that could. From the first phone call, Digital Forensics were very nice, professional, and as well as very knowledgeable. I liked that they explained their step by step process and what to expect. They worked very quickly as we needed it as soon as it could be recovered. They called us letting us know that they were able to recover all the data. We couldn't be more thankful for the hard work that the team did to do such a great job. Thank you very much."

2015-09-09

"This was the first time I had worked with DFC, but I was extremely pleased with their service. They were professional and knowledgable, and their work was among some of the best I have seen. I highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp and will being using them again."

2015-08-31

"I lost some content on my laptop and I desperately needed to get the content recovered for a court case. Digital Forensics really helped me. They saved me. If I had not been able to recover the content, I could have lost the case and a lot of money. Luckily, the data was 95% recoverable. I understand it was a painstaking process for them and I believe it was worth every penny. They are really good at what they do and they explain the whole process to you. They work great with a time limit and they kept me informed. Thank you. "

Share Digital Forensics Corp's store rating

Digital Forensics Corp is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Forensics Corp is a merchant member
Digital Forensics Corp participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.