Stores > DigitalRev.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10

"I am really disappointed, the worse vendor experience I ever had.

I wanted to buy a Fuji X30 camera so I ordered it Friday. Everything went fine. I checked my emails Sunday night and I saw that they cancelled my order for a safety issue! I checked my bank account and the transfer is still pending. I needed the camera before leaving on vacations next Friday so I tried to email and call the support but most of the time they're not available. I gave them my number to call me but they never did.
Once I was able to have a phone conversation with them (Monday night) they told me that they cannot deliver my order before Wednesday, what a joke, they didn't offer any other solution or compensation.

I'll never use this vendor again, poor experience.

"Ordered a Fujifilm X-T1 with a 18-135mm lens which shipped very quickly, and at a decent deal. Upon opening the package, everything was individually wrapped, but none of the bags had an official seal, including the box. I'll plead ignorance on Fujifilm's procedure or packaging policies, could be normal? Another curious aspect of the shipment, was the battery was already in the camera with this note affixed to the battery bag "Based on Aviation Regulations, therefore, the battery has been inserted to the camera/Charger/ put into the box of the lens....etc". Aside from the somewhat confusing sentence structure, I was a bit nervous the camera I had bought was used. Every component of the camera looks/feels brand new, included warranty certificates, and everything was in English. Popped in a memory card and everything seems to be in order. Given the price, I would buy from them again - I needed a camera quickly and this thing is a dream. "

This review was modified by lunartwin on September 02 2015 05:48:37 PM

"I ordered a Tamron 90 mm macro lens, the order was cancelled by the store twice without informing me or giving me any reason for the same.
No answer when I called customer care no.

This review was modified by Rahul1982 on August 13 2015 04:14:09 AM

"I ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact from DigitalRev in early July. After realizing I ordered the Asian model, I was afraid that they would not take it back or reimburse me.

I was pleasantly surprised when the total cost for my mistake was only around $40, while it must have cost the people at DigitalRev more than that to ship it to me then back.

I’m really pleased with the service I received from DigitalRev and would recommend them to anyone. Just look closely at the model number of your phone to make sure it’s going to work at full-speed LTE in your part of the world.

This review was modified by MartinCl on August 10 2015 12:48:47 PM

"Nice price, fast shipping to the US and got a quick response on a question I had. I would definitely buy from them again. "

"Perfect transaction! I ordered a new lens for my camera, which was around 25% cheaper from DigitalRev than I could find elsewhere in the UK. The whole ordering process was faultless and communications were fantastic. I got emails and a text message confirming when my lens had been dispatched and I received the lens within four working days of my order. The lens itself is brand new and in perfect condition and was packaged extremely well. I simply cannot fault the item, the price or the service that I received from DigitalRev.com. I will be ordering from these guys again and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to save a bit of cash on their new gear."

"Terrible company . Waited a month for my camera when it NEVER arrived. Put in all the paperwork for my refund waited TWO WEEKS so far and no refund despite numerous emails. NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!"

This review was modified by sparkysa on June 15 2015 12:15:47 PM

"Bought a Nikon 5500 through this company to take on vacation in March. It took more than 2 weeks to arrive, and when it did I was already abroad and unable to collect it. It was returned and received back by Digitalrev on April 30th. Today, June 4th, their answer is that they are still investigating what happened.
Will I ever see a refund of the £650 (approx 900 dollars) that I paid ? How many more months will I have to wait ?
Avoid this company to avoid trouble and losing your money.

"A total waste of time:
Ordered a Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (White Box) on May 22nd. Availability was shown as 4 items left.
Today, a full 6 days later, my order was canceled "due to manufacture discontinuation".

So, where did the 4 remaining items sell to?

No information update prior to cancelation, funds blocked on my paypal for 6 days.
Mails send in reply to digitalrev's were rejected / failed to deliver.

This review was modified by dreilin-61080 on May 28 2015 01:13:48 AM

"With my pre-ordered canon t6s model has back-ordered, I needed to get this camera asap for a job relation. I happened to stumble upon this site and quite surprised that digitalrev.com also sell cameras. (Because I only knew them from their youtube reviews on cameras). Yes, the site is considered a gray market, but at the time they were the only site that still carried the t6s model in stock. So I took a risk of buying the camera from this site, and boy was it worth it! The shipping came blazing fast, as I ordered the camera on Sunday of April 26, and the camera arrived in my mid-western US town in 2 days from Hong Kong. I had no issue with any import duties that were mentioned from other reviewers. The product came with very secure wrappings and the camera and the lens that I ordered works perfectly. I am very satisfied with the order, the savings that I got from the deal, and the free quick delivery services that exceeds any other competitors. This company has certainly earned my trust!"

This review was modified by snapcrackle on May 04 2015 06:29:51 PM

"Total desaster!
They took £459 from me and now 3 weeks later I have still no camera and they still haven't officially cancelled my order as they say it's stuck in customs.
I have now asked my bank to dispute the payment and get it back that way.
They are not anwering my emails or phone calls.
Yes, the prices are good but that's about it - ZERO points!!!!

"Great price and awesome customer service.

My item was shipped the very next day after i ordered. It took a long time to arrive (no fault of digitalrev) but Digitalrevs customer service are top notch and replies are prompt.

When my camera arrived it was well packaged. I had reservations about ordering due to the amount of money i was spending and having read some poor reviews but in my case i am more than happy with this professional company. Would do business again without hesitation.

This review was modified by lr1986 on March 29 2015 08:07:44 AM

"I ordered a Nikon remote cord from DigitalRev - the advertised price was much cheaper than anywhere else I could find, so I happily paid using Paypal. I then received an email for them the next day telling me that my order had been cancelled.

I hadn't cancelled the order and needed the item urgently for a shoot. So I tried contacting them immediately to find out what was going on.

It perhaps shouldn't have surprised me to find they weren't answering the phones (1100 on a Saturday morning, so shouldn't have been a problem) and the 'on-line chat' facility was not manned. So I have given up and will order the item from a supplier I can trust.

Maybe DigitalRev were just having a bad day, but from reading other reviews, their service does seem to be very hit and miss.

My brother was mucked around by them a few months ago, when buying a new camera setup and all the peripherals. The camera and lens itself was fine, but the batteries, memory card et al were low grade. DigitalRev insisted the items were equal in quality to the branded items he thought he had ordered (he was expecting genuine Nikon batteries and Sandisk memory cards). So he eventually sent everything back and got his money refunded. I should have learnt from that, but have now got the message loud and clear.

This review was modified by stevenm7516 on March 07 2015 03:08:21 AM

"Worst communication ever!"

"I had a good experience, but I can see why some people might not, the sales tax/VAT situation is not clear.

I'm UK based, I ordered a Sony A7S for about £400 (20%) less than I could find it elsewhere, from EU/UK sellers.

I don't know, but I suspect that you can be lucky and don't get charged when it is delivered. However, if you do get charged by customs it could turn out to be more expensive than elsewhere (although not in my case).

And you probably get annoyed by that which means bad reviews.

Some people complained about opened packages or used cameras, which didn't happen in my case. The package was opened, but if the camera was used I couldn't tell. I assume it was for customs or other reasons.

This review was modified by alastc on January 11 2015 02:30:44 AM

Share DigitalRev.com's store rating

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member
DigitalRev.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!