Stores > DigitalHawks.com / EMS WholeSale Trading

10am to 7.30pm est time monday -friday
      800-219-8044
      347-462-4241
      digitalshawk@gmail.com

Voice your opinion! Review DigitalHawks.com / EMS WholeSale Trading by clicking a star below.
2010-06-18

"What a rip off this place is! Don't buy from them. I got the same story as everyone else when buying a camera. You need another battery! Never got it, cc card was charged, had to go thru the cc company to get it taken off, Dig Hawks never did as said. Did get my camera, seemed to work good till I got my pictures developed,they we all blurry!!! So, our trip to hawaii had all blurry pictures! I knew I would never get my money back from them, so I sent the camera in for warranty and luckily they sent me a reconditioned one. So, Please don't by from them, rip offs!"

2010-04-29

"Would not communicate. Sent me a 4 inch tripod when I ordered a full size tripod for the camera. Told me they were out of the full size one. Said they would credit my account. They never did despite emails and calls. Don't do business with these people."

2010-03-11

"Terrible, fraudulent company, utterly criminal. Sold me $150 worth of stuff that doesn't exist in real life (a five-hour battery for the camera, a 5 year warranty that didn't come with the order and can't be produced) and now won't answer the phone or respond to email. I've filed notice of fraud and theft with my cc company, with the Better Business Bureau and the NYState Attny General's office - please note the hundreds of customer complaints about Digital Hawks online - every person on the BEWARE DIGITAL HAWKS/SHOP AT YOUR OWN PERIL customer feedback sites has had something of this experience. This site, Resellerratings is clearly letting Digital Hawks flood their site with fake positive reviews. That's shameful. "

2010-02-22

"advertise price to good to be true: Canon EOS Rebel T1i camera kit for $649.00. When you called them about oder they will push you to buy some crabs at high prices and then when you buy them they don't even included in the package you have to keep calling about acessories that you paid extra they come up with all kind of excuses. Any one read this review please don't even try to buy anythings from them.They will lie,scam,and sell poorest quality products at highest prices to make up for lower price merchandise on add"

2010-02-19

"My new??? sony DCR-DVD650 camcorder came in a white box with a home made manual. No warranty card to fill out just some bubble wrap. Every thing was a up sell, the high speed card, the battery was not what they said it was.I called sony, They are not a dealer, 12 calls nothing!!"

2010-02-09

"Well, where should I start from? I found an awesome price for a Rebel XSi for $465 so I decided to get it! Well RIGHT after I clicked in 'submit' and the transaction was done, I saw the 'Yahoo.net' in the address bar which made me doubt. So I started to google for reviews about this website, and the first one I found was this one, so I was at ease for a while, the next morning I started to do a little more research about the site and I found: http://thoughts-of-dave.blogspot.com/2009/07/digital-hawks-aka-digitalhawks-beware.html that opened my eyes, like it said in the blogspot I knew I was gonna receive 'the call' offering for another battery and and it sounded like they were calling from the outside like a cell phone, the guy was an indian called Frank, they tried to lie to me saying the original battery only lasts for 20 minutes (and they will ALWAYS say the same speech!), so I said I already had extra batteries, and also asked if my credit card was only good in USA or internationally, since I said I didn't know he said 'well, if it's international you'll get the camera from 2 to 3 weeks else I'll call you back',and I was like that a lOOOONG time, and why would you need to call me back? But I didn't say that. The thing started when I read in the blogspot that those people who actually received their purchase complained that the items were opened and not boxed like you would expect, so I decided to cancel the order, when I called Georgiano (more italian impossible) answered the phone with a TERRIBLE English, so I told him I wanted to cancel the order and he IMMEDIATELY said 'OK', and I was like 'wow that was pretty fast' the weird part is that they knew my name by MY ZIP CODE!!! Is that weird or what? Since I was very frustrated and disapointed with not having my new camera, I finished the conversation by saying 'Have a nice day, and please learn some English!' and I hung up. Which it pretty upset him, coz then I kept receiving phone calls from him. Trying to speak with 'miss' Juan Pablo, the italian was smart enough to know that I speak Spanish but not that smart to know that it's a GUY'S NAME! So when he called he just wanted to know why did I hang up on him, (because I know he was gonna hang up on me like they do with almost everybody so I didn't let them that pleasure) so they kept calling, and I would answer and start speaking some real bad Spanish, but he wouldn't go back to English even tho I told him to do so since he couldn't follow my Spanish either! So they kept calling but then I got tired and I would just let it ring, and they insisted, so I answered but just left the phone on the table, so they would end up by hanging up again. Until I got tired of this and I called back and the italian dumb answered and asked him if there was something else he needed to cancel my order and he said no, so I asked him if there was any receipt number or something to tell me the order was canceled, and he said 'mail you', so I tried to confirm ' are you gonna e-mail it to me?' and he said 'yes'. Of course not true.
Well what they do is 'bait and switch', they'll have really good prices, without actual stock, very uneducated people with a very fancy answering machine making you believe they're serious, and then they'll try to sell you an overpriced item. I wouldn't be a problem if you actually get your stuff but you DON'T!!
Ah and one more thing, they write they're own reviews right here in, so don't trust everything you read! And easy way to spot them would be coz they don't us capital letter or any kind of punctuation!!!
So DON'T BUY FROM DIGITALHAWKS.COM!!!!
It was to good to be true...Good luck!
Juan Pablo

2010-01-27

"READ THOUGHTS-OF-DAVE.BLOGSPOT.COM BEFORE BUYING THEY ARE A SCAM...YOUR ON HOLD FOREVER..WHEN YOU CALL TO CONFIRM ORDER SINCE THERE IS NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION SENT THEY TRY TO SELL YOU BATTERIES/ ACCESSORIES WHEN YOU DECLINE YOU CAMERA BECOMES ON BACK ORDER.. THEY ARE RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS 2 MEN WORKING ONLY AND WHEN YOU ASK TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR ALLAN IS IT THEN THE OTHER GUY NAMED FRANK/STEVE/GEORGIO GIVES YOU ALL SORTS OF DIFFERENT NAMES SAYS ANOTHER GUY NAME IS THE SUPERVISOR. WHEN I CALLED TO CANCEL MY ORDER HE HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. I ASKED FOR A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND GOT A CONFIRMATION PURCHASE RECEIPT...ALLAN WAS RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS BECAUSE I WANTED TO CANCEL HEY IT'S MY RIGHT AS A CONSUMER AND MY MONEY THEY ARE A SCAM DON'T BUY FROM THEM I AM REPORTING TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU RIPP OFF .COM SCAM. COM , FTC, ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE , EOPINION.COM THEY HAVE ALREADY HAD BEEN REPORTED BY OTHERS AT BBB CHECK THEM OUT DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAM

...STILL ALLAN SAID MY CREDIT CARD WAS VOIDED IT WASN'T AND STILL HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED..BUYER BEWARE IT'S BOILER ROOM IN CROOKLYN NEW YORK WITH A BUNCH OF DUMB EAST COAST ACCENTS AND BRAINS TO MATCH!

2010-01-16

"Dreadful! I made my purchase in mid-November, and still have not received my complete order. It is now mid-January. The original camera I purchased was defective and I had to send it back to be replaced. Finally received the replacement after weeks of delay and several phone calls, but still have not received additional items that were to be included in my original order. Such is the unfortunate nature of doing business via the internet..."

2010-01-10

"Bait and switch operation. Call to "confirm" order and try to sell extra batteries. When you decline extra batteries, the camera magically becomes out of stock."

2010-01-06

"SCAM
They try to get you to buy extra stuff so they can make up the difference for the "good price" they list. What a rip off. Everything is on backorder if you don't get the extra items they are selling.
ANY company that has to call you or you have to call them after a transaction is not on the up and up.
I notice that on this "ratings" site that all the reviewers for digitalhawks.com are one time users. hmmmmmm
BEWARE of DigitalHawks.com

2009-12-18

"I ordered a Olympus Stylus 9000 Camera, receive it within 4 days- fast delivery this is where the pros end. The day I ordered got a phone call from "customer service" and they tried to talk me into upgrading lithium batteries (camera came with one already)I said no- he hung up on me.
When I opened up my package- it was in a plain white box- not company packaged with some components wrapped in plastic and others were not wrapped in anything at all. Screen had a scratch on it- made my very supspicous because I orded an Olympus from another distributer and that camera was in a proper box and packaging.
It looks like a used- or perhaps refurbished camera. I called the company they answered the phone "hello" I proceeded to ask what the name of the company was- and asked if they sold new or refurbished, used merchandise. They told me new- I explained how the camera was packaged and how I supspected it was used they were rude and they hung up on me.
I am now stuck with what appears to be a used or perhaps refubished Christmas gift for my husband!
I would never order from them again!!

2009-12-14

"Price fair. Arrived promptly. 800 # works. Product as advertised."

2009-12-14

"I ordered a camera for my daughter for Christmas. Within a half hour I received a phone call verifying the information. I received the camera in 7 days. So far I am very satisfied."

2009-12-14

"This company is not honest. I ordered an olympus 9000 new--they shipped out a used camera and accessories in a box. The stuff was thrown in and not new. I expected to get a new (in the box) camera as they said I would. They are not a company I would ever shop with again. BEWARE!!!!!"

2009-12-07

"I ordered 2 of the same camera and I was very impressed that they called me becasue they thought it was an errOR--most places would have just shipped. They were very friendly and easy to work with on the phone--Howver, I did have to call back becasue they left the tripods out of my order and charged me $25.00 shipping when the invoice said 8.49 but they explained what happened and offered me a memory card for my incovience."

Share DigitalHawks.com / EMS WholeSale Trading's store rating

DigitalHawks.com / EMS WholeSale Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DigitalHawks.com /  EMS WholeSale Trading is not a merchant member
DigitalHawks.com / EMS WholeSale Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!