"Fast shipping and reliable. I am satisfied "

modified review This review was modified by thejjooss on May 25 2013 12:42:31 AM

"Please BEWARE of Digimartz this company is a total scam. Though I was lucky enough to get a refund because I paid through paypal, they gave me a run around with my order for almost two weeks before I threatened to disclose their fraudulant business behavior. If you can, buy in the US"

"I ordered two AceKards (2i) from the UK. Delivered 10 days later. Great communication and customer service. Ok, they're not native English speakers but I understood everything and can't fault the service or price.
The package came marked as a gift and worked perfectly.

"Beware- Digimartz will rip you off! Luckily, PayPal is involved and they have already "decided in my favor". I'll get my PSP screen elsewhere! "

"My biggest mistake I bought an ACEKARD 2i with 4gb mmc thru paypal. At first, they kept on telling me that my order will arrive in 15 days, 1 month passed. The lady on email Tina and sophia asked me to wait for 1 more month. I waited for 2 months and they stopped replying to my email. I kept on emailing them and they asked for proof that I did not receive the item. I have mailed them a "written letter from the post office". Now they are not replying me at all. No response and its almost going to be 3 months. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?"

"Extremely disapointed with Digimartz !
I bought an R4DS w/ 2GB MicroSD Slot-1 Combo by R4 for Nintendo DS (Lite)from Digimartz about 18 months ago and paid them through Paypal.The item never arrived and at first there were a number of e-mail communications promising me that my order was definitely on its way. Then all communication became oneway as they have been ignoring all my recent e-mails for the past year. I am particularly angry that I was naieve enough to believe their stalling lies beyond the deadline where I could have made a claim through Paypal. I can only surmise that this tactic is to preserve the Digimartz status at Paypal by keeping the number of claims for non delivery of their products down. I just want to warn others and appreciate the opportunity to do so. I don't expect this to have a major impact because Digimartz is a cheap seller and this is all that people see but when it comes to customer service they are firmly on the Nasty side of Cheap and Nasty. I will never buy from them again. Worst experience in internet commerce ever !!.

Gerry, Cork, Ireland.

"Bought 6 R4 cards bundled with 2Gb microSD cards. R4 cards good, but the microSD cards were fakes - only stored 128Mb. Contacted customer service. Got a REALLY rude email back from "Sophie". I wasn't even asking for a refund or exchange - just wanted to let them know.

Also, shipping took 5 weeks to Australia.

Don't buy your memory cards from them - they can't guarantee legitimacy and won't acknowledge if they ship you a fakes.

Shipping took 5 weeks to Australia

"This site is good. They shipped my item soon after I placed the order and I received it in reasonable time. They don't seem to be getting as much publicity as they did when the item I ordered was released though. It is a good site and has good products."

"I ordered a M3 DS Simply Slot 1 (1GB MicroSD) for Nintendo DS (Lite) when it was in stock. Two days later I was informed the card is SOLD OUT and it would take a week to re-stock it. I waited a week and still no card. After a month of waiting I canceled my order and requested a refund. Digimartz agreed to a refund.

Still, two months after the initial order I haven't received anything and Digimartz is not answering my mails anymore.

This issue has been forwarded to the police who will investigate for fraud.

Digimartz is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Digimartz is not a merchant member
Digimartz does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!