"Whatever you do - do NOT click yes on ANY special offer during checkout. It is completely misleading. They say it is $5 for a second bottle. Well yes, but only because you are buying a THIRD bottle at full price. It doubles your order when you pay. There is no way to check your cart to make sure it is that way until after your payment has processed. Then you get the privilege of paying the return shipping because they mark it shipped immediately, and can't remove the order. TOTAL SCAM COMPANY. AVOID!!!"

modified review This review was modified by TinaC3104 on October 14 2014 09:15:32 AM

"I ordered a product. I checked my mail everyday. It never came. I spoke with customer service and they said they would resend it with USPS Priority (2-3days). It did not come. In the 5-8 days after not receiving the order, I called customer service 26 times, and every time it eventually went to voicemail. I left a total of 3 messages, and no one ever got back to me. I also went on their website to do an online chat with a rep. Both times I was chatting with a rep, they just stopped responding in the middle of helping me. I finally got ahold of someone and they said that the order never shipped for some reason. They said they would ship it out. Even though I still have not received my product after almost a month from the initial order, I thought I deserved some extra product. The manager on duty told the rep that was talking with me that all they could do was refund me or ship it to me. That is complete BULLSHIT. This company can go FUCK THEMSELVES. I wish I couls pick a ZERO/FIVE"

"I have not received my order yet! "

"Very easy to use - found what I was looking for quickly."

"These pills are making me gain weight not lose! I am not even pigging out or reducing physical training and I gained 3 pounds and an extra inch in 3 days!!! I wish to return this and get my money back"

"My shipment / order is incomplete. I received 3 of 4 items. I initially waited too see if it would arrive later, but no.

"I purchased Liporexall on April 24th and stated I would like a rush 2-3 day delivery. It had been debited out of my account on the 24th and I have not received the product yet. I called to inquire about it on May 1st and they told me it was on back order. It would have been nice if someone had called me or sent me an email letting me know that it was on back order so I don't sit here doubting if dietpilluniverse.com is a valid secure site and if I made a bad decision ordering online from this site."

"Fast shipping and low prices on the most popular diet and weight loss pills. I had a few questions before I ordered and their customer service rep Ashley was extremely helpful. Very satisfied with purchase and with the weight I am losing :)"

Dietpilluniverse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dietpilluniverse.com is not a merchant member
Dietpilluniverse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!