Dietpilluniverse.com Reviews - dietpilluniverse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.75/10 6 reviews

Dietpilluniverse.com is not a merchant member
Dietpilluniverse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have not received my order yet! "

"Very easy to use - found what I was looking for quickly."

"These pills are making me gain weight not lose! I am not even pigging out or reducing physical training and I gained 3 pounds and an extra inch in 3 days!!! I wish to return this and get my money back"

Rating 4/102/5

"My shipment / order is incomplete. I received 3 of 4 items. I initially waited too see if it would arrive later, but no.

"I purchased Liporexall on April 24th and stated I would like a rush 2-3 day delivery. It had been debited out of my account on the 24th and I have not received the product yet. I called to inquire about it on May 1st and they told me it was on back order. It would have been nice if someone had called me or sent me an email letting me know that it was on back order so I don't sit here doubting if dietpilluniverse.com is a valid secure site and if I made a bad decision ordering online from this site."

"Fast shipping and low prices on the most popular diet and weight loss pills. I had a few questions before I ordered and their customer service rep Ashley was extremely helpful. Very satisfied with purchase and with the weight I am losing :)"