"Had a great experience! I shopped around and finally decided to give these guys a try. I bought the 1965 Chevy Fire Truck. After I submitted my order, I realized that the credit card I used on the order was going to go over my limit. So, I called their office. I spoke with a very nice and helpful lady who took my other credit card number and processed the order. A couple of hours later I checked my order status and it had already been shipped via UPS. My order was well packaged and everything arrived as advertised. If you want to get your model fast, I recommend these guys! Friendly staff too!"

"DieCastFast.com are my new heroes. Helped me track down an elusive diecast of a Corvette that my Dad owns and it made the perfect Christmas present. I called and talked to Darren for several minutes and was pleasantly surprised when he called me back a week later and took my order over the phone, especially since he told me they were so busy with Xmas orders. Extremely friendly and helpful and the product was double-boxed and expertly packaged. Tracking was seamless. My most positive shopping experience this season!"

"Horrible, Horrible, Horrible...I would be willing to bet that any favorable reviews were written by the vendor. We ordered some cars for Christmas and one was damaged. When we called to ask for a replacement the vendor became verbally abusive to my husband then put his young child on the phone while he continued his profanity laced tirade in the background. My husband is an avid collector with over 1,500 cars I would highly recommend buying from anyone by Diecastfast.com. I wish we could give negative stars."

"Ordered on Wednesday and literally had it in my hands about 36 hours later by UPS Ground. Expertly packaged and all tracking automated. Excellent product at the best price I found. Will be back for more!"

modified review This review was modified by HammerDown87 on December 13 2010 11:07:24 AM

"I looked around the web to find a place to purchase die-cast toys. I came across this company. Looked around their website, the have a big variety of cars/motorcycles and others toys as well. So placed an order and got my die-cast within 1 day within CA. I guess i was close to the warehouse.

PRO: Nice Collection of cars, decent prices
(not high, well priced). Good Shipping Prices, Accept Paypal and other Credit Cards, Fast Shipping

Cons: Um..None Yet. Items arrived in great packaging, no scratches, and no damage

DieCastFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DieCastFast.com is not a merchant member
DieCastFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!