•  Blick Art Mate  Blick Art Materials Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Love their stuff & it ships quickly!"

"Easy to order from, delivery was fast and the prices were excellent, I would order again."

"Fantastic! Amazing! Fast Service! Thank you so much! Sincerely Paul."

"I got all of my pencil and eraser supplies in time to make a great drawing for my uncle as a house warming gift."

"My order came quickly and was packaged well-nothing damaged in shipment. Very pleased!"

"Excellent Great job you guys

Will use you again in the future.

Thanks so much
Dave Hollowell

"Came quick, was well packaged, no problems"

"Needed a brush and a roll-up mat for brushes. Came quickly and very satisfied with the products."

"Received items on time and in good condition - will continue shopping here."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thanks so much! We love our customers!”

"Ordering online is easy. The watercolor paper and sheets of mat board I ordered were packaged safely and arrived with no bent corners. Delivery to my door is earlier than driving to a store! Thanks, Dick Blick."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are glad to hear your order arrived in good shape and on time!”

"I love Dick Blick, they have everything and their customer service is top notch. They also stand behind the stuff they sell, so that if there is any type of problem, they do replace the materials.

My last purchase was of mat board, which arrived quickly, and even though super well packed in the abstract (the corners of the packaging were not smushed, and whoever packed it did protect the corners very well), in reality the corners on the mat board itself did get bent. This happened because the mat board was slightly smaller than the packaging itself; and though wrapped tightly, the mass of mat board did shift inside the package itself during transport, thereby bumping against it, and in so doing, getting damaged. It does not matter to me this time because what I wanted to mat was smaller than the board itself and I can cut off the corners; but if I wanted to mat something using the whole board, it would be a problem.

I could have requested that Blick replace the boards and they would have; but as long as they wrap the boards the same way, the same problem will keep happening. I called to tell them that and that I did not want the stuff replaced at this juncture, and they gave me a 10 dollar certificate on my next order. All in all, for the moment, I am satisfied.

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your candid comments! We appreciate your understanding, and we're glad to know you're pleased with the coupon. We want you to be happy with ordering from us!”

"Blick's own brand of reasonably priced professional art materials are comparable to the more expensive lines (i.e. their pastels and paint). Most importantly, shopping at Blick online is easy and any order/product issue (which is unusual) is handled quickly and to customer's satisfaction."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind comments! We truly appreciate it!”

"love Blick! everything came in on time and safe."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“That’s great to know! Thanks for being an awesome customer!”

"Everything was just fine and delivered just fine. It shouldn't be rocket science. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We appreciate that you took our survey, thank you!”

"Everything was delivered accurately and on time. Thanks."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to serving you again!”

Share Blick Art Materials's store rating

Blick Art Materials is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.