Blick Art Materials Reviews - dickblick.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.54/10 7,460 reviews

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (7,460)

"Fast shipping, item just as described. Will purchase again."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“I know your time is precious and valuable. Thanks for sharing it with us-you are such a good customer!”

"Easy to use site and the order came very quickly! I was pleased all around!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Great! It's always a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to helping you again soon!”

"ordered 04/01/14 Is now 04/14/14 Takes to long for delivery"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Our records indicate that a couple of items were on backorder. Once those items arrived in our warehouse, your order was packed and shipped. Online tracking shows that your package should arrive no later than tomorrow! We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.”

Rating 4/102/5

"I bought hundreds of DB Premier 7/8 inch canvas, 4''x4''. Unfortunately, about a third of them were not stretched taut. I had to go through them one by one and check each and separate them get packing labels. I called several times and got delays with customer service both on the purchase and return process. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the delays you experienced with your order and return process. Our Customer Care team is continually working to ensure your satisfaction and will work as quickly as possible to resolve your issues. We apologize for all of the inconvenience.”

"I found Blick has all the best variety of brands and quality art materials and the price is reasonable.I like their service and their products."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you!”

"Ordered a frame that had a few nicks in it upon arrival. Could have been a bad experience, but when I called Blick they said that they would replace it, no problem. I just got the replacement and it is perfect, and a good value as well. I am very satisfied with the service I got."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Awesome, we are so glad to hear that! we apologize for the nicked frame, but are so glad our customer service team helped straighten it out!”

"Order was shipped very quickly and completely."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are so glad to hear your order arrived completely and in good time! Thanks for choosing Blick!”

"always good dealing with Blick Art Materials"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you! Please let us know if we can help you now or at any time in the future!”

"awesome and fairly priced!!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thanks for choosing Blick, we appreciate your support!”

"Great value. Fast delivery."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business!”

"Great prices, good selection. Delivered in good condition, and in a timely manner!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are so glad to hear your order arrived in good shape and on time!”

"Dick Blick =Awesome ????!!! Prices are unbeatable. I have ordered from Dick Blick many times!!!! It's easy to find the materials you want and easier to order. The materials are always delivered on time and the order is complete and correct. You can never go wrong with Dick Blick. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thanks so much! Blick has the best customers!”

"From beginning to end all went off without a hitch. Only downer was a postcard flyer sent me to blick with great in store buys that did NOT apply to online purchases. Online is my only opportunity to shop with blick as the closest store is 500 miles away. "

"Great selection of stock items
Website if straightforward
Delivery was punctual and undamaged

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are lucky to have such great customers! You deserve a special thank you!”

"They have quality products and speedy delivery."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Our sincere thanks for your valued business. We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to serving you again!”