"I have not received my purchase. I am hoping it is just late but will still arrive. I have always had good experiences with Blick art in the past."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay; there appears to be a problem with the shipping address. Our Customer Care department will be in touch to assist you further with this.”

"great selection on time delivery"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thanks so much! Blick has the best customers!”

"Delivered on time. Great Service."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are glad to hear your order arrived in good shape and on time!”

"Love ordering from Dick Blick...reasonably priced and fast!!! What's not to love?"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Awesome, we are so glad to hear that!”

"My son was very happy with the paper.

Thank you.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are so glad to hear your son was happy with your purchase. Thanks for sharing with us!”

"Packed perfect pleasure great prices"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!”

" All materials have been excellent quality, better often than my local supplier- Fed Ex delivers sooner than expected. Prices are great, but for me, with the shipping and duty fees, it evens out with other suppliers. I will place an order with the special offer to save more..."

"Got what I ordered quickly and well packed."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are happy to hear your order arrived safely, and hope it works well for your project!”

"I've done plenty business with Dick Blick in past and they have always come through on their delivery, merchandise and customer service. Being an artist makes me very meticulously on how things should be handled which Dick Blick has always accomplished. I would recommend them to fellow artist. ????????"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Customers like you are the foundation of our success, and we want you to how how much we appreciate your loyalty!”

txakitalady's Avatar
Houston, Texas

"Love the materials and the quick shipping. Thank you."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We will constantly strive to earn your continued confidence!”

"This was my first order and I am very satisfied. The materials I wanted were available and on sale. Products were shipped and received on time. The packaging was perfect and foam-core boards and museum boards arrived in perfect condition. I visited a local store the following day and was helped by a very knowledgeable and service-oriented person. I signed up for a Preferred Card and will be a loyal customer from now on."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thanks! We're glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to serving you again in the future!”

"For three tiny paint brushes the shipping was ridiculous. I will not be using you for my art supplies in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to provide better values in shipping.”

"love dick blick! great products and a fast delivery. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind comments! We truly appreciate it!”

"Thanks for your immediate response.
I have never had a problem in the past & look forward to doing business with you again.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay on your backordered item. Our in-stock dates for backordered items are based on when we expect to receive our order from the vendor. Occasionally the orders are delayed, in which case the expected in-stock date may change. Again, we regret the delay and hope the item will be available to ship to you very soon.”

"Quality products. Quick service. Received the products more quickly than I had expected."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your business, and the opportunity to serve you!”

Blick Art Materials is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.