Stores > Blick Art Materials

Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

2016-07-25

Excelent product, fast service

"I ordered Blick Studio Artist's Colored Pencils for my husband for his birthday. He's taken a liking to some of the adult coloring books, and wanted a greater range of colors than we could find at our local art store. My order arrived quickly, and he's been very pleased with the product. He now has a fantastic range of colors to work with, and the quality of the pencils is excellent. We are really happy with this set of colored pencils, and when he's used them up, I'll order more. "

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Thank you for business, and the opportunity to serve you.”

2016-07-24

"got it sooner then expected NICE Surprize Great to do businee with"

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.”

Dick Blick is The Best!

"Great selection, wonderful prices, helpful people are what I come here for. The reviews of other buyers also help me make purchasing decisions. And, I love their sales for shipping discounts!"

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Your loyalty as a customer is very much appreciated.”

Mostly good

"The product arrived speedy and my order was fulfilled correctly. I don't think this was Blick's fault, but my box was almost open on the bottom when it arrived as well as it being dinged up. Luckily my order was fine but still. FedEx could be a little more careful with boxes marked fragile. "

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention. We're glad to hear your order was undamaged, and if there's anything we can assist you with, please let us know!”

The extra mile

"I was so happy to recieve my shipment exactly like i asked you to pack it. You guys went the extra mile and wrapped my bee creative marker books like i asked so the pages would not get bent in the shipping. Other stores would not have cared about pleasing the customer. Thanks from a very happy artist ivan mikolji. Www.mikolji.com"

This review was modified by mikolji on July 24 2016 08:06:09 PM

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.”

Excellent

"Will shop soon for more art supplies! "

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Thank you for the 5-star review!”

Earlier Delivery

"The estimated delivery date was quite far out, but the gift arrived sooner, making all very happy."

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Awesome, we are so glad to hear that!”

2016-07-24

Everything I needed and quickly!

"I happened to catch a great sale, easily found a variety of supplies I needed, and they arrived well wrapped and very quickly. Will be back!!"

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!”

2016-07-24

"Service was terrific. Received the merchandise in excellent condition. Backordered items arrived when they were stated they would. No extra shipping charges. Will continue to use Blick for my art supplies."

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“It's always a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to helping you again soon.”

Damaged Delivery Happy Dance

"Last Saturday I received an order, with a damaged sketchbook. I sent an email to CS, not expecting that I'd hear back until Monday. They responded within the hour, said I didn't need to send the damaged book back and that a new one would be on Its way, Monday! Another satisfied customer, for sure!"

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Thanks! We're glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to serving you again in the future!”

2016-07-24

"I have ordered from you folks on and off for years. Always satisfied with service and merchandise. "

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“We love hearing from our long-time customers! We hope to continue to serve you for all of your art needs. Thank you!”

2016-07-24

Quality items at great prices

"I am pleased with all of the items I have purchased. I am retired have started taking art classes so I am shopping for a variety of supplies. As a new student, I want good quality but am not yet ready to invest in top-of-the-line items. Everything I have purchased has been great and has arrived in perfect condition."

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Thanks for choosing Blick, we appreciate your business!”

2016-07-24

"panels arrive in good shape."

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“We are happy to hear your order arrived safely, and hope it works well for your project. Thanks for choosing Blick!”

Paint Box!!!

"I recently ordered a large variety of Liquitex Paints in the 4oz tube size. They all arrived in good condition, but one of my tubes' (raw sienna) consistencies was a bit off. It is somewhat granular rather than smooth. Being new to painting, I'm wondering if that is the nature of this pigment or is it that this particular tube is old. Any help out there?"

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“Thank you for reaching out! We're sorry to hear that one of the paints you received was not as it should have been. All of the Liquitex paints should have an even, smooth consistency and not be grainy as you describe. One of our Customer Care Agents will be following up with you so we can replace that. ”

Best Prices

"I am happy I made the decision to search for Primacolor products on line. Excited to see that Brick had the lowest price on markers. My daughter is taking classes in graphic design and the cost for materials is expensive. Thank you Brick for helping this school teacher on a budget. "

A rep from Blick Art Materials, BlickArtMaterials, has responded

“We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.”

Share Blick Art Materials's store rating

Blick Art Materials is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.