"Blick continues to be a very good source."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you!”

"Easy ordering proces.
Ordered arrived as sheduled.
Product of high quality.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your time. It's something we never take for granted!”

"Christmas gift for my grand daughter, I am sure she will be thrilled....excellent service"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Please let us know if we can help you now or at any time in the future!”

"Very easy to shop, arrived quickly but a few of the cradled boards I bought have flaws, saw marks, dents etc on them."

"My Art paper was expertly packed, arrived on time and I had no problems at all!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call!”

"Delivery was fast and items as advertised. Would certainly buy from them again."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!”

"I gave it four stars only because in the description of the wood shadow boxes which I ordered, did not mention that it did not come with a removable Plexiglas cover like most of them are. The shadow box photo on the web page, with an artifact enclosed by a glass cover was misleading. Other than that, the wood quality is great and so is the workmanship."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed our page for this item and note that the image does not depict a glass facing. However, we have shared this with our Product Managers so that they can improve our description to clarify that no glass in included. We apologize for the miscommunication.”

"Quality products, easy to order, and timely delivery. Shipping prices are reasonable, a lot cheaper than driving 180 miles roundtrip, even at the lower gas prices. I always order from Dick Blick."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“It's always a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to helping you again soon!”

"I am completely satisfied with the product I purchased and timely delivery."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We're so glad to be a part of your success. Thank you for the opportunity to help you!”

"As always, i have not had any problems with my orders, and the good prices are always here. I am a professional artist and I loooove the quality of the materials.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thanks for placing your trust in us!”

"Very quick delivery, I love dickblick!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“So glad we're able to do business together!”

"The Penstix pens pictured (and ordered) on the web site (3017-F 0.7mm) have a very different nib point than the ones provided (4017-F 0.7mm). This "may" be because I checked the box saying "waterproof Ink," but if that is the case, then the customer should be made aware that the difference is more than the type of ink."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed our page for this item and note that we do depict a close-up image of the tips for both Regular and Waterproof pens. If you need to return or exchange your pens, please feel welcome to contact us at 1-800-723-2787.”

"It was a gift for my son. He was very satisfied. Ordering on line was easy."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Special thanks for your contributions to our success!”

"I was introduced to Blick Art Materials two years ago when I started working on my Fine Arts degree. I've never had anything but outstanding service from them. They are first-class—great service, great products, great prices."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We will constantly strive to earn your continued confidence!”

"Great service and prices. Quick delivery! What more can you ask for."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“I know your time is precious and valuable. Thanks for sharing it with us!”

Blick Art Materials is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.