Stores > Blick Art Materials

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

Smooth experience, best prices

"I found the stuff I was looking for, and at the best prices (yes, I do a lot of research before online shopping) :-) Shipping was free, and quick. I've recently re-started painting, and I'm so glad I found Blick. Here's where I'll be getting all my painting supplies from. Thanks Blick :-)"

This review was modified by mishasingh25 on April 27 2016 10:04:20 AM

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.”

2016-04-27

"Awesome online and brick and mortar art store. Great customer service."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Your confidence in us is greatly appreciated.”

Let the fun begin!!

"The products I purchased at a very reasonable rate came Fast !!!!!! Thanks Guys you're Awesome "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“You deserve a special thank you!”

Great Goods, Prices & Solutions

"I refer my high school and adult students to dickblick.com. All artists seem to be short on money, time and patience. Dick Blick saves everyone! Obviously their prices are the best, delivery quick and, if you experience a problem, their customer service team handles it quickly and fairly."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Customers like you are the foundation of our success, and we want you to know how much we appreciate your loyalty.”

2016-04-27

"I was excited to find my package of canvas's arrived a day early!!! The free samples of paint was a real surprise and the catalogue is filled with so many great deals I am ready for my next order!!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your business.”

Blick = Quality = Quick

"I shopped for this brand of paint brush, Blick had them & they delivered promptly in ace condition."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are happy to hear your order arrived safely, and hope it works well for your project. Thanks for choosing Blick!”

Whats to say

"What is there to say, I placed an order. Got my order faster than expected. Thank you"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We appreciate that you took our survey, thank you!”

2016-04-26

"The paint had a light body and was not very opaque. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We're sorry to hear that the paint you ordered did not meet your expectations. Please know that our Product Information Team is happy to help if you'd like assistance choosing the best paint for your application. Product Specialists are available weekdays from 8am to 5:30pm CST at 1-800-933-2542 or info@dickblick.com. A member of our Customer Care Team will be reaching out to assist you.”

2016-04-26

Excellent Selection of Art Stuff!

"Love their selection of things to support art. Their website is great. Good descriptions of items and easy to order online. Had to contact Customer Service with a question- easy to find a phone number - quick to answer - very satisfying experience. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We appreciate your feedback, and we value your business!”

2016-04-26

My "go to" source for art needs.

"I've learned to rely on Blick for art needs. Their products are fresh and exactly as described. The service is great and delivery is fast, even with standard free shipping."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.”

Delivery pitiful

"Delivery of my purchase took well over a week. Was not informed of this. Could have picked it up myself if I had known."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the shipping of your order. As with most retailers, online orders ship from a central warehouse location (in Illinois in our case) rather than from your local store. In our online checkout, the "Shipping & Delivery" screen lists your shipping options, their associated costs and the estimated delivery dates. The Best Value Shipping you used would have shown an estimated delivery date 7 business days after the order was placed. If you ever have questions on the available shipping methods or their expected delivery dates, please give us a call at 1-800-447-8192. We're happy to help!”

2016-04-26

Dick blick is not for Hicks !!! Order now for great service !!!!

"online ordering is good n the service is good. shipping was fast and was ok although they sent one small frame in a huge box. hope I didn't pay for the over size box???
I will order from them again. Thanks !!!!!

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. We understand that the box you received may have seemed large, but it was technically not oversized and didn't incur any additional handling costs. If you ever have questions about your order, please feel welcome to give us a call!”

Easy and quick!

"Easy to order and it came quickly! Very happy with Blick! Will order again!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for business, and the opportunity to serve you.”

More than I asked for

"First time ordering. I am doing a lot of paint and sip type activity and needed a lot of paint that was affordable but still reasonable to work with. After much research I was tipped on to blick. Tough to do with the Canadian dollar but it still came in cheaper than anything up here and I got an extra bottle of paint I didn't order or pay for when u opened the box! Accident or generosity.?Not sure. But the service was very good and we will see how the painting goes!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.”

Stylist pens

"Blick Art carries these sometimes hard-to-find pens, which we can no longer purchase at our local office supply store. The Blick website was easy to navigate, the product price and shipping costs were reasonable, and our order arrived earlier than expected."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“You deserve a special thank you!”

Share Blick Art Materials's store rating

Blick Art Materials is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.