"got what I ordered. No problem. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are happy to hear your order arrived safely, and hope it works well for your project!”

"Love all the Art goodies that I can order through Dick Blick. I will be a future customer..... Good quality and great prices!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“I know your time is precious and valuable. Thanks for sharing it with us!”

"The order came quickly and well packaged i was very pleased."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Awesome, we are so glad to hear that!”

"Everything I ordered arrived on time.
All Items are of Great quality, Love everything I ever received from
Dick Blick, Wonderful service.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thanks for choosing Blick! We appreciate your support!”

"I was very pleased with my recent purchase from Dick Blick. I got my package in a very timely fashion, and even was able to track my shipment with the included tracking number. I knew there was a chance of the pastels I ordered breaking in the mail but they actually came in mostly intact except for just one of them which had broken in half. The pastels were a great buy, and I couldn't beat the price for which I got them. I also liked how my sketchbook came in wrapped in cellophane so it wasn't bent or scuffed in the shipment. Overall I was very pleased with my experience with Dick Blick and I will order from them again soon."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Customers like you are the foundation of our success, and we want you to know how much we appreciate your business and loyalty!”

"I have ordered artist materials from Blick for many years and as always,my recent order arrived promptly, was very well packaged,fairly priced ,and everything I had ordered was correct"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We love hearing from our long-time customers! We hope to continue to serve you for all of your art needs. Thank you!”

"Good art supply stores are hard to come by where I live. Dick Blick has everything I need, and more. The prices are very reasonable, and the selection and brand variety is great. I will definitely be buying from them again."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your time. It's something we never take for granted!”

"Great products,great service,products arrived on time."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We appreciate your time and attention!”

"Everything I ordered arrived in a prompt manner, and you even gave me an extra box of pastels. Thanks!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

"Excellent service as always!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We will constantly strive to earn your continued confidence!”

"Arrived on time, everything was there and in great shape. I love ordering from Blick and recommend them all the time!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your loyalty. You deserve a special thank you!”

"the paint itself is crap it reminds me of the first acrylics by windsor newton and grumbacher int he mid sixties when acrylics first came to fine art in that they didn't mix at all and barely with water as is the case with blick paint in fact the red is not even an accurate cadmium red at all-considderably duller, the yellow is off too and the white does not mix well at all period"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your honest feedback. If you would like to leave a review specifically for our product, please visit the item page and post a review. A member of our Customer Care team will be in touch with you to see if we may be of further assistance.”

"immediately made good on a shipping error. very pleased with customer service.
Long term customer and will remain so.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you so much for contacting and allowing us the opportunity to make things right! We hope you enjoy your purchase and we look forward to serving you again in the future!”

"Everything came within a reasonable time and all was what I expected."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We truly appreciate it!”

"When my last order was shipped (colored pencils only), they weren't boxed but bagged and sent in a padded envelope. Some of the sharpened ends were broken which is no big deal, I guess. I would rather see pencils always come in an air padded box because the less the pencils are banged around, the more likely the lead won't crack all the way through the pencils when sharpening them.

Prices are great though. Yours are better than Jerry's Arterama so you're my new mail order source for colored pencils and supplies.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that some of the items in your order arrived damaged. A member of our Customer Care team will be in touch with you to see if we may assist you with a return or exchange. We have also shared your comments with our packing and shipping teams for consideration on future packing improvement. Thank you for sharing with us!”

Blick Art Materials is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.