"I bought a palette box which was described as a good use with acrylics. Absolutely not a good palette to use with acrylics. Very upset about this purchase, I depended on the description and I was misled."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that the palette you ordered did not work as expected. A member of our Customer Care team will be contacting you to assist you with a return. We will also share your comments with our Product Manager so that this product, and it's description, can be reviewed.”

"There was a glitch in the electronic delivery and the gift card did not get to my sister in time for her birthday but it was handled nicely and arrived soon after."

"Very fast delivery... got exactly what I ordered. Very pleased. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are happy to hear your order arrived safely, and hope it works well for your project!”

"my first order did not arrive. and it was my first order ever. so i reordered. paid for fast delivery as it is for an art class ."

"Items arrived earlier than expected."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Awesome, we are so glad to hear that!”

"As usual, all went well from order to delivery"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Our sincere thanks for your valued business. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again!”

"My experience with Blick has been a positive one, wonderful products received promptly. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Customers like you are the foundation of our success, and we want you to know how much we appreciate your loyalty!”

"I was really happy with the items i purchased. I am a English teacher and have been out of commission and this was a good way to get the items I needed. I would definitely use you in the future. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We're so glad to be a part of your success. Thank you for the opportunity to help you!”

"Always a very pleasant experience. I've ordered many, many times and always been very pleased with the service, products and prices. I give Blick catalogues to everyone looking for art supplies."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

"I got exactly what I ordered and the easel went together easily."

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Your time is valuable and we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us!”

"Excellent service, I'll repeat the experience no doubt !!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Your loyalty as a customer is very much appreciated!”

"Order arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Thank you!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Awesome, we are so glad to hear that! Thanks for being a great customer!”

"Very satisfifed with purchase. Great speedy delivery. "

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Special thanks for your contributions to our success!”

"Fast shipping at reasonable rates, always great prices. Love Dick Blick!"

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“Thank you for your business, and the opportunity to serve you!”

"I didn't like waiting for my pencils because of a backorder that was projected to be delivered September 29th.
When I tried to cancel the order I was told it was in and was shipping and I couldn't cancel the Bistine. Not my usual experience.

BlickArtMaterials, Blick Art Materials rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that your pencils were backordered. We cannot cancel the order once it has shipped. If you would like to return your order, please contact us and we will gladly assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience. In the future, you can cancel backordered items at the time you place your order if you do not wish to wait for them.”

Blick Art Materials is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blick Art Materials is a merchant member
Blick Art Materials participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.