Diamond NexusCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"I'm really happy with my ring. I love it! I lost my original ring and we couldn't afford another, so this was a great alternative! You can't even tell the differance between real and the lab created! I'm working on getting the matching band next! hahahaha Thank you very much!
Lisa O'Loughlin

"Through the purchase the team was very nice and answered my questions.

Needing to have the ring resized has been a bit of a bummer. It seems like it's taking an especially long time to resize it.

If there was a little more communication on the process, it might not be so bad. All I got was "ring received. Pay your bill. Then wait 10 days before we send it back"

It gives the feeling that I'm not as important since I've already spent the money.

"They were great to deal with but they sent earrings that had to be screwed in on the back. Great for not losing them but I was unable to get them in my ears. When I called to return them they said they could ship me another smaller pair for extra money. I should have got the same earrings without the screw in backs for the cost of shipping."

"Custom Ring is perfect according to my wife. Same with the tennis bracelet I had customized. Missy, you are wonderful! "

"I love my new ring :) I thought the diamond I picked was too big for my band at first but after wearing it for a few days I realized it isn't and I love it. I think I was just in shock at how big it actually was. "

"Great job with creating the ring. Was also pleased that it was able to be completed by my deadline which was very important leading up to our Paris vacation. Price was great for the quality craftsmanship and the features of the ring. "

"I sent my wedding ring in to be soldered and cleaned and the service was fast and their work was Great! Thank You!"

"My rings are beautiful and I get many compliments on them. The customer service is outstanding. I accidentally ordered a size too big and they exchanged it for me, No problem. I called about joining the Rings and got an immediate answer, not the crap of press one for this, press seven for that. A real human answered the phone and it was nice. "

"Awesome experience. They always come through for me. "

"The lady we spoke with on the phone was extremely sweet, professional, and helpful. The actual quality of the diamond is not even close to a real diamond. It gets cloudy very quickly and is already making the shaking noise again.

I appreciate the lifetime warranty/guarantee, however, am frustrated that we had to spend money for shipping the ring that was cracked or chipped. We were told the stone would be as hard as a diamond. My two sisters also have Nexus stones and have had the exact same experience with their stones chipping and moving. Disappointed with the product.

Positive note, the gold bumps they added are the perfect size and look great.

"i have returned my wedding band set now twice in twice month 06/14 after only owning them for 7 months. Smaller stone in ring are crumbling and falling out. after the first repair order and me paying them for more gold and shipping back to me it happened again four days later, same stones. i have them back now but i see that the stones are sticking out further than the band so i can imagine that it will only be a matter of time before i have to send them back."

"My stone arrived quickly and it's perfect, absolutely gorgeous. I love it."

"My custom wedding ring came back and it is breathtakingly beautiful! The only issues I had were with the design team and the turnaround times. Frequently they would set deadlines and pass them by a day or two. That being said, when I voiced my concerns to Chelsea, she very quickly nipped the problem in the bud and I received my ring before the requested date. It's simply stunning and I am beyond happy with my purchase. Thank you!"

"this was not my first purchase but equally pleased. diamond studs are brilliant in color and look wonderful. anything I can do for you please let me know.
virgil

"We got our rings from Diamond Nexus When we got they came I was not sure I liked mine Well they made it so easy to change the ring and even gave me they same Sale price that I had got when I had bought the first ring with no issues at all they made making a very big sale into a very easy and happy customer I would buy from them again for sure.!!! "

Diamond Nexus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Diamond Nexus is a merchant member
Diamond Nexus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.