Diamond NexusCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"Love Love Love my earrings very nice quality. I got the .84round
Screw back the only down side is they look small. I was thinking
.84 was bigger the earrings received look like .50 but I kept them
And love them just wish they were a little bigger

"They do everything they say and some"

"Besides for the wide selection and beautiful jewelry, customer service was very helpful and prompt with their responses. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested."

"My husband purchased the Abigail ring for our 25th anniversary. I had seen it online and in the catalog. The ring is beautiful, I am very impressed with the weight of the setting, the quality is incredible! The center stone is absolutely stunning! What I was disappointed in is that the width of the band was not as pictured...it seemed a lot wider, maybe the picture showed a larger stone which makes the setting wider? I have long fingers and wanted a wider band. I have added my own anniversary band to make up the difference. "

"I received the product in a timely manner and it was exactly as described. "

"We special ordered an engagement ring. We wanted something unique to express our love with Nature. Diamond Nexus delivered with a superior quality engagement ring! It was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and the price was perfect! WE are very satisfied and would shop there again in a heartbeat!!"

"fast shipping, great product, great service. would buy from again."

"Customer service was excellent ...the product was even better than the pics...everything was perfect!"

"Very good quality at a low price. I get compliments on my jewelry all of the time - no one can tell it is not a diamond!!"

"Amazing product!!!! I bought the earrings for my daughter, but seeing after the quality I know what my wife will be getting for her birthday. "

"They are friendly, quick and easily reachable. Awesome doing business with them. "

"Awesome experience! Beautiful jewelry and exceptional customer service!"

"Their products are flawless! I have ordered many different items from rings, bracelets to earrings. Quality is simply fabulous! Their customer service & cleaning/sizing repair departments are top notch. I recommend to everyone! Satisfied customer for over 8 years. "

"I happened to be off of work the day my ring arrived. I couldnt be happier! It looks so beautiful. The ring is so sparkly, they refinished it and cleaned it too! The diamond was loose in the prongs so I sent it in, got the prongs tightened. Very satisfied with the results! It looks practically brand new!"

"I found the people very helpful and I really like my ring. Perfect price, perfect fit and perfectly beautiful."

Diamond Nexus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Diamond Nexus is a merchant member
Diamond Nexus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.