• Dharma Trading

"It was worst experience ever to buy online. I have place the order, after one week I have received confirmation about shipping. When I contacted them to ask why I do not see moving of the package they informed me that they should charge me extra. Of corse I did not agreed on that and only after week they decided to cancel my order. "

This review was modified by stst on March 27 2014 01:28:39 PM

"I bought some dye from them. They ship out very fast, either same day or the day after you pay. The only minor complaint I have is that I ordered 8oz. of dye, but got 7.6 oz, and that's WITH the double plastic bag they shipped it in. If weighed just the dye alone, it would be even less. Not too big of a deal, but just worthy to mention. That doesn't deserve one start taken off though."

"I have never received better service and quality. They ship things the day after ordered and they always arrive quickly. Prices are more than fair and the quality is fantastic.

I received a call a few hours after placing my order. They were out of stock of one of the items in my order. It happened to be an item I ordered 12 of in order to get a discounted price and with them being out of stock I only had 6. I did not want more in a different size so they honored the discounted price.

Also, they have a great sense of humor. :-)

Share Dharma Trading Co.'s store rating

Dharma Trading Co. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dharma Trading Co. is not a merchant member
Dharma Trading Co. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!