Dexter Sports Science Reviews - dextersportscience.com/index.html Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

Dexter Sports Science is not a merchant member
Dexter Sports Science does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Placed order for D-Ribose. Never received e-mail confirmation. Was charged immediately. All attempts to contact the company were futile. I had to call my bank and cancel the payment a month later. Don't go anywhere near these guys, they have no idea how to do business."

"Ordered several exercise-related food products in early January. My credit card was immediately charged, although I never received an email confirm. I received a partial shipment of the order in February, but I am still waiting for the "backordered" portion of the order, over 60 days later. Communication with this vendor is non-existent, when calling one receives a very customer-unfriendly individual with zero personality and virtually no information. It appears to be a one-man operation with no resources to conduct business over the internet and zero customer orientation. I wonder how they are even in business. Stay away!"