• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Great service and even better product. Terrific experience from start to finish. Person who received this as a gift was ecstatic. Very cool. R"

"I was very disappointed in the quality of the sweatshirt I purchased. For the money I feel it should have been a better product. Would have to think about ordering another item in the future. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-20-2014

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Dan,

The Red Wings Gothic D hoody is one of our most popular sweatshirts! I'm sorry you were so disappointed with your purchase. Please know we have a 60-day return policy and that you are welcome to return the item for a refund. Thank you for shopping with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. :) Steve Thomas, Owner, Detroit Athletic Co.”

"Shipped very quickly, nice selection to choose from on the website. I'll be back!"

"So far a very good experience."

"Cant wait to put it on the jersey!!"

"THANKS DETROITATHLETIC.COM. QUICK DELIVERY ON MY JERSEY!"

"Not only was it delivered quickly but the owner Steve went out of his way to help me. I had ordered the wrong size and he usually don't do exchanges but he did for me. I was recommended by a friend and I will recommend him to others ????
Dawn

"I ordered 3, XL size shirts and the Gordie Howe shirt is sized very small will not fit the person i ordered it for."

"Easy to shop with a nice variety of merchandise to choose from. Item was received faster than I expected it. I would definitely purchase from you again."

"Placed my order and received it the next day without selecting upgraded shipping- very pleasantly surprised !"

"Got the jersey much quicker than I thought I would."

"Excellent service and product."

"The sale price on the website did not carry over to the checkout screen. I emailed them and got a response the same day,(on the weekend!). Problem was corrected and received my item within three days. Great company!"

"I have no complaints. good service, quick delivery"

"it did not have the right Reebok logo on the back of the .Jersey but I guess it will do"

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.