• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

c5v

"I was Bmw to order very easy online and it was delivered quickly! Thanks!"

"Easy ordering and quick delivery."

"They did a great job. I put in my order and no more than an hour later they had shipped it. I received it within three to four days. "

"Excellent customer service , would recommend this way to shop for Detroit team apparel to anyone interested in gearing up.."

"Easy Fast and It fit I am happy"

"This was a wedding gift, delivered fast and I'm anxious to have them opened!"

"Everything arrived as stated, and very quickly."

"Couldn't believe how fast my order arrived the next day !"

"Had the best customer experience in a long time in this mediocre business world these days. From the start to finish it was great. Website customer friendly, great products, reasonable prices. shipping tracking -follow through to me was on the button, delivery from Michigan to Naples, Florida was within 3 days. My brother was ecstatic about the vintage t-shirts. Thanks Detroit Athletic. Your top of the line!!!"

"Love how quick processing and delivery is!!! Will definitely purchase from you guys again! :)"

"Very good pricing
Super fast shipping
Orders always ship the same day ordered
Other companies could learn from this company
They are the best!

"Good overall experience! Shopping ???? for items on this website was easy to find. I also like how you can narrow your search ???? to pacific gender, and size. I have nothing bad at all to say. I am a completely satisfied customer."

"Quick shipping AND good price! Thanks!"

"They had a hard to find hockey jersey in stock that shipped the same day with free and speedy delivery via USPS Priority Mail. The products are very high quality. This is a first-rate company that I will continue to use in the future."

"I was looking for a Pavel Datsyuk jersey for my brother for Christmas. Originally order from another seller, but the order was cancelled less than a week before Christmas. Not only did I get a better price from Detroitathletic, but I also received it in time. I am thoroughly impressed with this group and will consider them for all future purchases."

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.