Stores > Detroitathletic.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-02-08

Lopez Lives On!

"I was very happy with the order process and the speed at which my vintage Aurelio Lopez jersey arrived.

I was a little disappointed with the flimsiness; of the material of the jersey. I have several jerseys and I was anticipating something a little thicker.

I guess if you are paying $125 then you should set your expectations a little lower.

This review was modified by lopey10_2000 on February 08 2016 08:43:28 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-10-2016

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Tedd,

Thank you for your feedback! Majestic Athletic has switched over to a jersey material they call "Cool Base" and it is a lot lighter than the old traditional baseball jerseys. However, they are very durable and comfortable and we've had a great response to them since Majestic made the switch. I hope you have the same experience with your new Lopez jersey. Senior Smoke!

Thank you for shopping with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. :)

Steve Thomas
Owner
Detroit Athletic Co.”

2016-02-08

Detroit fan very pleased delivery as fast as Dylan Larkin!!!!!!!!

"Order was processed very quickly, shirts look great, could not be more pleased. Thank you"

2016-02-04

"the gift (Gordie Howe jersey) was perfect , my wife loved it."

2016-02-02

Always a smooth process

"Site is very well organized. Easy to order Items shipped out right away. Shipping is timely. Invoice easy to read with color photo of item ordered. The entire Detroit Athletic Co. ordering process is as smooth as it gets."

2016-01-31

Fast Shipping

"Coat was exactly what was expected and shipped out very fast."

2016-01-30

Red Wings fan

"Ordering was easy. Was glad to see I could a t-shirt made up with a Red Wings player that they don't carry in the stores. Also, I liked that the shirt was made up and shipped the next day. Very speedy service. My only complaint was that one of the numbers on the shirt was a little wrinkled in the corner, not smooth like the rest of the printing. I had to take an iron to it and try to smooth it out. Otherwise, I would definitely order from this company again, do to the fast service. "

2016-01-27

Speedy and accurate delivery

"I placed my order at 7:33 pm on a Wednesday evening and my order was delivered by USPS on Friday! Amazing service! The Jersey is a much lighter weight than jerseys I have ordered in the past for over $100. The quality seems good I just hope it holds up as well those I have ordered in the past."

2016-01-25

New Hat

"It is impossible to buy hockey stuff down here in the sunny south. In my new hat I am the envy of myself. Thank you, land of my birth."

2016-01-24

Happy wife

"Wife is from Detroit and a big fan"

2016-01-23

Excellent!

"Great experience!! I'll be back!!"

2016-01-23

impressed

"not the first time we had such an awesome experience with this company. everthing from beginning to end is totally awesome. products are quality, website is great and all up thru delivery is wonderful. thank you very much. just always impressed!"

2016-01-21

"My purchase was shipped right away and I was notified right away. I have ordered from Detroit Athletic before and plan to do so again in the future. Great job Detroit Athletic!

2016-01-21

"Originally sent wrong size. They were very apologetic. Sent the correct shirt out and received within a couple of days. Prices were great. Will shop there again"

2016-01-20

Fast and On point

"Hat is great and got here before the game. Thanks!"

2016-01-18

"I received great customer service and am very pleased!"

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.