• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Contact: orders@detroitathletic.com
    • Phone: 877-604-4490
    • Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

"The item was shipped the day I ordered and the standard shipping rate was very reasonable. "

"Very happy with purchase. Very fast shipping. "

"Quick convenient and great price"

"i would use this service for all my deliveries"

"Jersey looks great and came in quickly (shipping to Colorado) without any hassle. "

"Website was easy to use and the service was fast ordered in the evening July 1st and received my item afternoon July 3rd. "

"Excellent selection...had exactly what I was looking for!"

"I was very happy with my things from the Detroit athletic. and will buy some more when I have the chance. and they were on time with them ."

"I was VERY satisfied with my experience. The ordering process was easy and my order came within a few days.

EXCELLENT JOB! I will definitely be ordering again SOON.

"Got my order the next day. Great job."

"Site was easy to use. Loved the fact that all shirts had measurements to ensure proper size was ordered and received all items within 2 days! "

"They have always delivered very quickly and accurately. I get all of my Detroit Redwing gear from Detroit athletic. Keep up the great work!!!"

"I was very satisfied. A representative emailed me with a better delivery option to ensure that I got my cap in time for the game this past tuesday, June 24th. The Tigers won, which was awesom because I live in Texas and talked a bunch of smack about the Rangers. Plus, there were plenty of Detroit fans in the stands and I got a lot of compliments on my cap. I will definately order from this site again for my next Red Wings/Lions gear."

"I ordered a personalized Detroit Tigers jersey for my son and I love it! Detroit Athletic delivered! I ordered the jersey online and received it within one business day. Excellent and fast service!"

"I'm not sure on how it is done but i hope that you could also do same day shipping for items below $99.99.. I actually bought an item as a gift and was hoping to be delivered the same day but unfortunately, it's a weekend so i have to wait for another day.. but still it's not received on monday but on the next day which is tuesday.. i was somewhat satisfied since the item was still received even though, i who purchased the item is not from michigan/us.. :) the customer service also reply as soon as they read the email during store hours so im satisfied with the fast response as well.. i might purchased again another item since i've already trusted this store.. thank you so much!.. oh by the way he loved the cap so much.. hehe"

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.