• Detroitathletic Detroitathletic.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Fast shipping great product "

"Shipped immediately! Great items! !"

"I purchased a hat from the store on line in a size S/M on August 9, 2015. After realizing the size I needed was a M/L I called the customer service line(10 mins after ordering) I spoke to a man at the store who took my order information and pulled it and said he would hold it until he had more of the larger size because they were out of stock. He told me when they got size M/L ( about a week) he would send it instead of sending the S/M. As of yet when checking the order status it hasn't been sent. I'm trusting he will send it soon."

"Always quality merchandise , good prices and fast delivery "

"Ashley is the BEST! She provided out of this world customer service."

"Excellent customer service.shipped same day ordered,received 2 days after ordering.great place to shop!!"

"Very satisfied n very very quick shipping. Jersey looks great and will totally go threw u again if needed another jersey.I would definitely refer this company to everyone I know"

"Ordering was easy and complete with a great sizing chart. Product is very well made and arrived within a few days."

"Excellent service and speedy delivery! Thank you!"

"I ordered and had my item in a matter of a couple days and I love on the other side of the country...very satisfied and you saved me over $80....I seen this jacket at Comerica two weeks ago when I attended a Tiger game..your price was $80 less. Thank you so much !!!"

"Smooth And easy transactions++++"

"I purchased a Red Wings home jersey as a gift. The jersey came on time and is exactly what was advertised. "

"I was very impressed with your service. Especially when I received a call advising that there was a quicker way to get my item. "

"my son loved his gift and company shipped to the naval base!!"

"I placed my order Friday July 17 & have no received it as of yet & there is no option to track the order"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Kimberly. Thank you for your feedback. Your order was shipped the same day it was placed and tracking shows that there was an attempted delivery but no secure location to leave the parcel. All orders that are placed with us are trackable. In fact, a clickable tracking code hyperlink is included with every shipping confirmation email we send out. The parcel is at your local post office awaiting pick up. :-)”

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.