Stores > Detroitathletic.com

• Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-12-05

Great merchandise delivered in a jiffy!

"Easy to shop from home...beautiful knit hats delivered the following day.. I ordered a second time because I liked them so much!"

2016-12-05

Never a let down, always the best!!

"I have been doing business with Detroit Athletic Company for years now and the always go above and beyond my expectations"

2016-12-04

Got a good discount

"I called the company the afternoon before Cyber Monday, asking about if they were doing any deals. The said the deal was already live, and gave me the code for it. Saved me some money and the jersey I ordered was very quickly delivered."

2016-12-03

DETROIT'S FINEST

"GREAT SHIRT/FIT PERFECT/ULTRA FAST SHIPPING/HIGHLY RECOMMEND/IF YOU ARE A DETROIT SPORTS FAN/THIS IS THE PLACE, HANDS DOWN TO ORDER FROM. "

2016-12-03

Thanks for always being so quick!

"I can always count on you to provide speedy service. "

2016-12-02

Fast!

"My order was completed super fast over the Thanksgiving day weekend."

2016-11-30

"Received an amazing custom jersey and it was at my door a few days after ordering! I love it and will definitely order again! "

2016-11-29

"was unable to return for a smaller size. I was not a custom order it was player #25 Green I was told they could accomadate an exchange for a more popular player????"

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

A rep from Detroitathletic.com, detroitathletic, has responded

“Hi Sharon. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm sorry, though, that what you wrote is simply not true. The jersey that you are referencing was hand-sewn to order and on the product order page, there is a box that needs to be check to acknowledge that it is understood that Red Wings jerseys with names and numbers are not returnable or exchangeable. The jerseys cannot even be added to the shopping cart without checking the acknowledgement box. ”

2016-11-29

Woah

"I do live close, but ordered on Tuesday and my order was on my doorstep Wednesday morning."

2016-11-26

awesome

"very happy will consider future orders"

2016-11-23

Great Customer Service

"They personally called, yes--by phone, to tell me there was a very small delay due to the large response to the Farewell Season at the Joe patch that I had put on my jersey. Big deal, a one day delay. Great work and keep it up!!!!"

2016-11-22

Larkin Home Ladies Jersey for my daughter.

"Order was filled the same day even though I had customization done. Now just hope the red Wings ladies jersey is long enough."

2016-11-15

Excellent

"Excellent experience. Fast, well packaged."

2016-11-13

Fast and perfect!

"I found my Farewell to the Joe shirt on the site and had it in my hands in 3 days! Great shirt, super fast delivery! "

2016-11-12

Great Gidup

"Love the fit and feel !!!!. Will be looking for Tigers gear soon!!!. Hoping you have what I'm looking for in XXL!!."

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.