• Detroitathletic Detroitathletic.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-07-25

"I placed my order Friday July 17 & have no received it as of yet & there is no option to track the order"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Kimberly. Thank you for your feedback. Your order was shipped the same day it was placed and tracking shows that there was an attempted delivery but no secure location to leave the parcel. All orders that are placed with us are trackable. In fact, a clickable tracking code hyperlink is included with every shipping confirmation email we send out. The parcel is at your local post office awaiting pick up. :-)”

2015-07-23

"QUICK shipping - everything I ordered. Great experience!!"

2015-07-23

"I placed my order at 4:30 on a Saturday and received it Monday. Very impressed. "

2015-07-17

"Easy to order and was here in a few days"

2015-07-14

"Easily found and received the confirmation "

2015-07-13

"I was very pleased with my experience with the Detroit athletic co. The web site was easy to navigate. The order came exactly as ordered and came the very day. I will shop there again. Outstanding Service"

2015-07-13

"Very friendly customer service! I received my custom jersey the next day!! Awesome company and I will be purchasing more items in the future!"

2015-07-13

"Great Service. Done the next day!"

2015-07-12

"I needed to return the merchandise and no return info was included. The site us hard to navigate."

2015-07-12

"Have ordered at least 3 times in the last few months. Every order has arrived within 2 days & the merchandise is the best quality you could ask for. "

2015-07-12

"Great product! Speedy delivery!"

2015-07-10

"Quick shipment, great product! Thanks so much!"

2015-07-07

"The shirts fit perfectly and were promptly mailed to my residence. I am very pkeased."

2015-07-06

"Everyone at the Detroit Athletic Co. are true professionals. All of their merchandise is top quality and they have a huge selection. Best customer service in Detroit. Doug and Ashley always take great care of me everytime I'm in the store.
Droopy..."

2015-07-04

"Excellent to deal with. Highly recommend."

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.