• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"I ordered 3, XL size shirts and the Gordie Howe shirt is sized very small will not fit the person i ordered it for."

"Easy to shop with a nice variety of merchandise to choose from. Item was received faster than I expected it. I would definitely purchase from you again."

"Placed my order and received it the next day without selecting upgraded shipping- very pleasantly surprised !"

"Got the jersey much quicker than I thought I would."

"Excellent service and product."

"The sale price on the website did not carry over to the checkout screen. I emailed them and got a response the same day,(on the weekend!). Problem was corrected and received my item within three days. Great company!"

"I have no complaints. good service, quick delivery"

"it did not have the right Reebok logo on the back of the .Jersey but I guess it will do"

"The product came rolled in tissue paper, not in plastic and with out any tags. Because it is a distressed fabric, I would have preferred it to look more like a new item and less like a previously worn item. The website was easy to navigate and the shipment was received in a timely manner. As this is a Christmas gift, I will have to wait to see how it fits and what there return policy is, should I need to get a different size.

"Other than the fact that there were no size medium jerseys of the player I wanted, I was very happy with the selection and delivery speed."

"Fast shipping even during the Christmas season. Very happy overall with this company!"

"Was at the AL championship game but missed getting a Tee shirt for my son. It was a amazing game spent with my 85 year old mother and 3 of my sisters. Great time and the tee shirt is amazing!!"

"Placed order on 12/4/2014 and would have received by 12/06/2014 but my office was closed so they delivered by Monday 12/8/2014. I Was very happy with the service.

"Fast, easy, convenient and delivered quickly! "

"Package arrived on time as promised. Very pleased with my order and the quality of the merchandise. I would definately order from them again !!"

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.