Detroitathletic.com Reviews - detroitathletic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 499 reviews

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"They were fast and accurate. Received the merchandise in two days, What more could you ask for."

"Haven't recieved my order yet. Not happy"

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014
detroitathletic's Avatar
detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Joann,

I'm glad we were able to resolve the problem with your order! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please be sure to stop by and visit us the next time you're heading to a Tigers or Red Wings game. :)

Kind regards,

Steve Thomas
Owner
Detroit Athletic Co.”

"Item delivered in timely fashion. Great service. Thanks!"

"Shipping was insanely fast. Kudos to all for a order well done."

"I ordered a jersey with custom name and number, it shipped free via priority mail withing 24 hours, and arrived as expected. Good prices, free shipping, fast service; what else can you ask for? Very satisfied customer. "

Rating 8/104/5

"The overall shopping experience was good, but I was shocked to hear that I had to pay a fee of 86 dollars when my package arrived. I understand this was a UPS fee, but when ordering it should be clearly communicated that there may be additional fees. "

"very happy with my order. the jersey looks great and the delivery as fast thank you. will order from you again."

"The site was easy to navigate, ordering was a snap, and delivery was timely - impressing your 42 year old son with a cool birthday present? Priceless!"

"They gave me what I wanted."

"Very fast shipping! Great product"

"Everything arrived like I ordered. No w I need to get the wheel cover on. "

"the shirt I ordered was the perfect fit, great Nike quality."

"thanks for the fast and realizable service!! "

"Great seller, good communication, item as promised, A+++"

"Easy to order and a great product delivered on time. I definitely will buy again. "