Stores > Detroitathletic.com

• Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-26

Still waiting delivery

"Ordered Aug. 13, 2016 and notified labeled and picked up... Has not progressed any further since. In a holding pattern. No notification on delay reason. Totally dissolutioned. "

2016-08-24

The BEST experience

"I would definitely not hesitate to ever make another purchase from Detroit Athletics. My order was processed quickly and I received my order in a timely manner. I highly recommend buying from them. "

2016-08-21

UK Purchase - excellent process start to finish

"Bought for present in UK - end-to-end process went very smoothly - great service, thanks"

2016-08-16

Awesome Hat!

"Great quality hat, fits well. I had one of these back in the early 80s and I loved it. This is just as I remember the one I had. I love it. Fast shipping too! "

2016-08-16

Roaring Tigers and Slashing Red Wings!

"Perfect place to visit in store or online. Unique items and great wearable fan art. I have found things to please young and old, and they stand out in a crowd. Their fabulous tip of the hat to Tiger Stadium, Briggs and Navin Fields...The original six lace up shirt for the Red Wings was a huge success. Great memorabilia too....Thanks guys and gals, you have a Happy Fan....shopping since the 80's....."

2016-08-15

Excellent, fast, courteous service

"Contact them about an order I wanted in about a week. Took the information and had my item at my house in less than 2 days! Perfect way to take care of customers."

2016-08-06

Great service!

"I recieved my custom Detroit Tigers away team batting practice jersey with my name and number in less than a week! I'll look just like the pros.

I'm going to see my Tigers play the Mariners in Seattle this month and I am ready now!!!!!

Thanks Detroit Athletic,

This review was modified by alexlewis45 on August 06 2016 04:48:29 PM

2016-07-25

D is for definitely shopping here again

"As an out of state Detroit fan they make it easy to shop. Everything i am looking for in one place. Also there are a lot of items that can't be found elsewhere "

2016-07-25

Excellent

"Delivered early. Perfect!!"

2016-07-21

Simply Amazing

"The Mark Fidrych jersey is amazing! The quality is outstanding and very comfortable. The service was convenient and very fast! I have received many, many compliments. Thank you!"

2016-07-11

Easy and Speedy

"The website was easy to shop with. My hat arrived suprisingly fast and in great shape. Only vendor I found with the Maize and Blue Detroit Tigers hat.

I'll shop with this vendor again and will recommend to others.

2016-06-29

These guys ROCK!

"GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE! GREAT SERVICE! "

2016-06-22

Free shipping, fast delivery!

"Thank you for the free shipping and still receiving fast delivery!"

2016-06-21

cap

"i still have not recieve my other cap"

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2016

A rep from Detroitathletic.com, detroitathletic, has responded

“Hi Rosie,
This is Steve Thomas, owner of Detroit Athletic Co. Thank you for your feedback. I'm not sure what your message means because you only ordered one cap from us. Tracking shows that we shipped your hat the same day you placed your order and it was delivered the next day. Is there a chance that you placed another order with a different company?”

2016-06-16

The "D"

"Brought a bucket hat that will probably belong to my younger brother in Virginia, I'll be ordering some window decals to take there in August "

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.